•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

Meteorite Mentality

4 1 0
By yuitheblackx

The Pokémon Contest in Fallarbor Town was in full swing, the atmosphere electric with excitement. Trainers from all over had gathered to showcase their Pokémon's talents, and the crowd was abuzz with anticipation.

Ren, dressed in her vibrant contest attire, took center stage, her Combusken by her side. The performance was mesmerizing, a dance of fire and passion that captivated the audience. Each move was executed with precision, each command met with unwavering obedience. When the final applause rang out, Ren couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment.

However, amidst the cheers and applause, a distant sound caught the attention of Mayu and Raiden. Faint screams echoed from the direction of Meteor Falls, sending a chill down their spines.

"Did you hear that?" Mayu asked, her eyes widening in concern.

Raiden nodded, his expression grim. "Yeah, we should check it out."

Without wasting another moment, the two trainers rushed towards Meteor Falls, their hearts pounding with apprehension. The path was treacherous, the terrain rugged and unforgiving. But their determination spurred them on, driving them forward.

As they approached the falls, the source of the screams became painfully clear. A group of Team Magma grunts had cornered Professor Cosmo, the renowned meteorologist known for his groundbreaking research on space phenomena.

"Hand over the meteorite, old man!" one of the grunts snarled, brandishing a Pokeball menacingly.

Professor Cosmo, though visibly shaken, stood his ground. "I won't let you use the meteorite for your nefarious plans!"

Mayu and Raiden exchanged a glance, their resolve hardening. They couldn't stand idly by while Team Magma threatened an innocent man.

"Hey, leave him alone!" Raiden shouted, stepping forward.

Mayu nodded, her eyes blazing with determination. "Yeah, you heard him!"

The grunts turned their attention to the two trainers, their expressions contorted in anger. "Looks like we've got company," one of them sneered.

Without hesitation, Raiden and Mayu sent out their Pokémon, ready for battle. Marshtomp and Beldum stood by Raiden's side, while Mayu's Grovyle and Nuzleaf took their positions beside her.

The battle that ensued was fierce, a clash of wills and strategies. Team Magma's grunts fought with a ruthless efficiency, their Pokémon unleashing a barrage of powerful attacks. But Mayu and Raiden were no pushovers, their Pokémon responding with equal ferocity.

"Grovyle, use Leaf Blade!" Mayu commanded, her voice filled with determination.

With a burst of speed, Grovyle launched itself at the opposing Pokémon, its foot wreathed in flames. The attack landed with devastating force, sending the grunt's Mightyena reeling.

Raiden, meanwhile, relied on Marshtomp's brute strength, the Water/Ground-type Pokémon proving to be a formidable opponent. "Marshtomp, use Mud Bomb!" he ordered.

Marshtomp complied, unleashing a barrage of mud at the opposing Pokémon. The attack was relentless, forcing the grunts to retreat.

The air grew tense as a powerful presence approached. Emerging from the shadows, Maxie, the imposing leader of Team Magma, stepped forward, his eyes narrowing as they locked onto Mayu and Raiden.

"So, you're the ones causing all this commotion," Maxie said, his voice dripping with disdain.

Mayu tightened her grip on her Pokeballs, her eyes meeting Maxie's gaze defiantly. "We won't let you get away with this," she declared, her voice steady despite the palpable tension.

Raiden stood beside her, his Beldum hovering by his side. "You'll have to go through us first."

Maxie chuckled, seemingly amused by their bravado. "Very well, if it's a battle you want, then a battle you shall have!"

Without another word, Maxie signaled to his admins, Courtney and Tabitha, who emerged from the shadows, their expressions cold and calculating. The two admins wasted no time in securing the meteorite, their movements swift and precise.

Mayu and Raiden exchanged a glance, their determination unwavering. They knew they were facing formidable opponents, but they were ready to give it their all.

"Grovyle, use Leaf Blade!" Mayu commanded, her voice echoing with authority.

With a swift movement, Grovyle lunged at Courtney's Camerupt, its leaves glowing with a sharp green energy. The attack was powerful, but Camerupt stood its ground, retaliating with a powerful Earthquake.

Raiden, meanwhile, relied on his Beldum's psychic abilities. "Beldum, use Confusion!" he ordered.

Beldum's eyes glowed blue as it focused its psychic energy on Tabitha's Mightyena. The Dark-type Pokémon struggled, unable to break free from Beldum's telekinetic grip.

But as the battle raged on, it became clear that Maxie, Courtney, and Tabitha had the upper hand. Their Pokémon were powerful, their strategies flawless. Slowly but surely, Mayu and Raiden found themselves being pushed back, their Pokémon struggling to keep up.

Seeing an opportunity, Maxie seized the meteorite, a triumphant smirk playing on his lips. "It's time we take our leave," he declared, turning to leave.

But before he could make his escape, Courtney, in a cruel and unexpected move, pushed Professor Cosmo aside, sending him tumbling to the ground. The callous act sent shockwaves through the battlefield, leaving Mayu and Raiden stunned.

"Grovyle, stop them!" Mayu shouted, her voice filled with desperation.

But it was too late. Maxie, Courtney, and Tabitha made their escape, the meteorite in their possession. Mayu and Raiden were left standing amidst the chaos, their hearts heavy with defeat.

As they helped Professor Cosmo to his feet, a sense of determination washed over them. They may have lost the battle, but the war was far from over. They would track down Team Magma, retrieve the meteorite, and restore peace to the region.

But for now, they could only watch as Maxie and his admins disappeared into the distance, their sinister laughter echoing in the wind.

The atmosphere in Fallarbor Town was somber as Mayu and Raiden recounted their harrowing encounter with Team Magma to Ren and Riyu. The sun was setting, casting a warm golden glow over the town, but the events of the day had left a chill in the air that no amount of sunlight could dispel.

Ren, her eyes wide with disbelief, listened intently as Mayu described Maxie's imposing presence and Courtney's callous act against Professor Cosmo. Riyu, meanwhile, clenched his fists, his expression one of anger and frustration.

"I can't believe they would go to such lengths to get their hands on a meteorite," Ren said, her voice tinged with concern. "What do you think they're planning to do with it?"

Raiden shook his head, his anger still simmering beneath the surface. "I don't know," he admitted, "But whatever it is, it can't be good."

Mayu sighed, her gaze falling to the ground. "We need to do something," she said quietly. "We can't just stand by and let Team Magma wreak havoc on the region."

Riyu nodded in agreement, his determination renewed. "We need to find out what they're planning and put a stop to it," he declared.

Ren placed a reassuring hand on Riyu's shoulder. "We will," she said firmly. "But for now, we need to regroup and come up with a plan."

As the group continued to discuss their next steps, the weight of their mission hung heavily in the air. They knew the road ahead would be fraught with danger, but they also knew that they had to stand up to Team Magma and protect the region they called home.

And so, as night fell and the stars began to twinkle overhead, Mayu, Raiden, Ren, and Riyu made a solemn vow to each other and to themselves: they would stop Team Magma at any cost and ensure the safety and prosperity of the Hoenn region.

The morning sun cast long shadows across the training field as Raiden and Mayu prepared for their intense training session. The atmosphere was thick with tension, and the usually serene surroundings of Fallarbor Town seemed to reflect the palpable frustration and anger that Raiden felt.

"Are you ready?" Mayu asked, her voice steady but tinged with concern as she looked at Raiden. She could see the fire in his eyes, the determination to overcome his recent failures and prove himself.

Raiden nodded, gripping a Poké Ball tightly in his hand. "Let's do this," he said tersely.

With a swift motion, Raiden released his Beldum onto the field. The metallic Pokémon hovered in the air, its eyes fixed intently on Mayu's Electrike as it materialized beside her.

The two trainers took their positions on opposite ends of the field, their gazes locked in a silent exchange of determination and resolve. Then, with a nod from both trainers, the battle began.

"Beldum, use Zen Headbutt!" Raiden commanded, his voice filled with intensity.

Without hesitation, Beldum's body glowed blue as it charged towards Electrike, its metallic head glowing with psychic energy. Mayu quickly countered, shouting, "Electrike, dodge and use Thunder Wave!"

Electrike's body became enveloped in a nimble electrical charge as it swiftly dodged Beldum's Zen Headbutt. Then, releasing the built-up energy, it sent a wave of paralyzing electricity towards Beldum.

Raiden gritted his teeth, realizing that his opponent had anticipated his move. "Beldum, shake it off and use Iron Head!" he ordered.

Beldum, shaking off the effects of the Thunder Wave, once again charged towards Electrike, its body glowing with a metallic sheen. The two Pokémon collided with a resounding crash, sending sparks flying.

As the battle raged on, Raiden's frustration and anger fueled his determination. He pushed Beldum harder, urging it to unleash powerful attacks against Electrike. But Mayu, equally determined, responded with strategic moves and quick thinking, ensuring that Electrike held its ground.

The intensity of the battle was palpable, each trainer pushing themselves and their Pokémon to the limit. With every clash, every exchange of blows, Raiden's determination to overcome his recent failures grew stronger.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the dust settled, and both Pokémon stood panting, exhausted from the fierce battle. Mayu and Raiden, their faces flushed and their breathing heavy, looked at each other, a mutual respect evident in their eyes.

"You've improved," Mayu said, smiling despite the exhaustion. "Your determination is admirable."

Raiden nodded, a sense of resolve settling over him. "I won't let Team Magma get away with this," he said firmly. "I'll do whatever it takes to stop them and protect Hoenn."

Mayu placed a reassuring hand on Raiden's shoulder. "We're in this together," she said, her voice filled with conviction. "And together, we'll put an end to Team Magma's plans."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...
58.4K 865 27
I don't own pokemon or any character or anything of this except for the story 🙃🙃 1.This is a story about Ash's sinnoh league and after it. 2.Ash x...
11K 369 20
An Absol's Life [ Currently Being Edited ] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...