A Trios Love (MxMxM)

By inner_child_2020

A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenl... More

1: got the job
2: calm down
3: little space
4:baby sitting
5: babysit clean up
6: little for the day pt 1
7:little for the day pt2
8: Play date
9: ow my tongue
10: it wont happen again
11: late night games
12: i can be your daddy
13: vampires?
14: questions
15: rules, punishments ect
16: family nightmare
17: fit of rage
18: new people
19: jules play date
20: sage pt1
21: sage pt2
22: Big Boy date
23: big boy date pt2
24: smut
25: drink!
26: Alarm
27: outside
28: Glitter
29: abducted
30: hes not a good man
31: slipping
32: little in front of him
33: tantrum
34: sleep info
35: a letter
36: Will
37: being home
38: Josh hang out
39: seperation anxiety
40: movie.
41: Josh comfort
42: bed time
43: Guilt
44: confession
45: The talk
46:All together
47: argument
48: Wills mums
49: The Mark
50: the basement
51: a talk with the thing
52: Found Him
53: father son bonding
54: Never Ever
55: I Love You
56: little united
57: therapy
58: Josh leaving
59: Give It A Go
60 The War
61: reunion
62: smut!!
64: senting
65: playing cupid.
66: A talk
67: brother chat
68. self lock down
69 Even if i die
70 what?
71 wheres josh?
72: Wills breaking
73: big play date pt.1
74: he knows a guy
75: Josh
76: future talk
77: the talk
78: Claude Frollo

63: Ezras best idea

2.4K 60 20
By inner_child_2020

"Daddy, Dada, can Ezra come and play?? I'm bored." I asked. Daddy looked up from his paperwork.

"Which ones Ezra?" I've been hanging out with a lot of the wolf littles. There's way more than there is at the covan. I love lilah and Jules, but I wanted more friends.

"Orange hair." Dada informs, not looking away from his paperwork.

"Oh, I thought you didn't like him?" He asked. He was really acting like a dad now. He doesn't know anything.

"Nooo we're besties!!! We just like to argue." Daddy thought about it for a bit.

"Sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen?" I let out a "yay" and ran down the hall to ask him, when he agrees i grab him and pull him back to the room. My anxiety was getting much better, and every time I leave for a little bit, Daddy and Dada give me a little treat and tell me I'm brave. Apparently, all the vampires and wolves are working hard fighting back the bad guys, and they were doing well. We were winning. Which is a yay.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked as we looked at my toy box. We've been here about 3 weeks, and it's beginning to get hot. I wasn't allowed outside without supervision, not that I would want to. But yeah. It was too hot for it anyway. Most werewolves were transformed and panting when they came back. All bloody and hurt. Dada would make me turn away, or he would cover my eyes when they all came back. From what I've read from daddy papers when I'm bored, we've only lost a few vampires, which is a good thing. And at dinner times, the vampires and wolves would get along, which i am very happy about. We needed something good to happen for once.

"Ummmmm." Ezra thought and looked up at the two caregivers. Dada looks up at us, and Ezra quickly turns away before looking at me with a plan. "Okay, I have a plan. It might not work, but it might." He whispers in my ear. I giggle at the feeling of his breath tickling my ear.

"What are you two giggling at?" Josh asks. Asks, looking over, crossing his arms across his chest and raising one eyebrow.

"Nofinggg, don worry Dada." I giggle. Giving him an innocent smile.

"I don't know if I trust that little smile of yours." I get up and kiss his cheek.

"No worry. Won't do bad." I smile and give me a loving look.

"I'll trust you, Bubba. You know the punishments." He reminded me. Since being here, I may have caused a little bit of trouble, more than usual. Just small things with the help of Ezra. Lollies without asking, cursing I've had a couple of tantrums. I was just hot, that was all. Usually, I calm down after a nice cool bath. And other big boy things, but that's for big me. So I've had a few time outs and writing lines. I run back to Ezra to do our plans.

"Have you had your alone time today?" He asked, and I thought for a second before shaking my head. "Well, we go for your away from them time, and we make a pool. In your room, you have a box thing, yeah?" He whispered in my ear. Daddy gave us a suspicious look. I gave him the same smile. "I have a tarp in my room just for this. And yous are on the ground floor and we can put the hose through the window to fill it up with cold water. I'm hot and want it." I smiled and giggled. It sounded like an amazing plan. I was hot too, I was in Daddy's singlet and some shorts but it wasn't enough, it was still really hot. I agreed and ran up to Daddy and Dada.

"Can I have my alone time. Ezra and I go to our room. I don't have to have a nap for alone time, right? I'll still be away from yous?" I suggest to them, Ezra stood next to me.

"What are you planning?" It wasn't against the rules to do what we were planning to do, but I knew they would say no of we were to say.

"Nofing jus' play. It's cooler in there. It's hot." I whine pouting. Ezra did the same. They knew something was up.  It was too much whispering. "Peassseee. Technically, I'm still having alone time, just wif Ezra." I beg when they didn't say anything.

"You never want alone time, and I don't know what Ezra planted into your mind to want it." Dada was sceptical, causing Daddy to be the same. Ezra clenched at his chest.

"I'm not a bad influence!!" He seemed hurt by the implications.

"I never said you were Ezra, simply wondering what you said to get him to want his alone time." He leaned forward, trying to understand why I wanted it.

"He told me that I can have alone times wif someone else will make it better to sees if I can go longer if someone's there." I explain my thought process. I can now go 20 minuets without them before I wanna start crying. Daddy and Dada thiygt for a little bit before agreeing walking them to our room. The room was a little bit of a mess. Dada has been moved to the lounge because he's too hot to sleep with. I can't even cuddle with them anymore because it's so hot. It's barely even summer. But Christmas will be here jn a month or so so I'm happy about it but it's too hot. Daddy and Dada gave me a kiss on the forhead.

"We'll try and go for 25 minutes today, okay?" Dada informed.

"Twy 30" I say, believing in myself. I looked up at them. And Daddy gave me a look.

"Are you sure, baby? That's a really long time." He made sure.

"It otayme thinks me can handle. You puts alarm for 25 dens if I wants to I go up an if I fink, I can goes longer me do dag." I give him my phone. We gotta get a lot of reception out here, so there is not much to do on it, but it does set alarms and such.

"Okay, if you really want to, baby. We trust you, okay?" I nod my head, and they both gave me a big boy kiss much to Ezras disgust. I giggle, and they say goodbye to me, setting the alarm and leaving it on the bed. When the door closes, Ezra and I begin the plan. We moved the dresser that was in the way of the window, moving it to the side. I shove all the clothes and toys away from it as well. Ezra said that he would be back and that he was just getting the tarp. I quickly grabbed the bigger toy box that stayed in the room and tipped everything out before it was big enough for one person to fit. I'll let Ezra stay in it. His body heat is much higher than mine normally, so he has to be boiling.

When he came back, we set up the tarp tucking it under the box because it was big enough. This is the best idea he's ever had.

"Okay, I have to go around and feed the hose through. Will you be okay?" He asked. He found out about my separation anxiety and my new fear of being alone a little bit ago and treats me like his little brother. It felt nice having him around. He's just an older brother to me. He placed my dummy in my mouth and handed me a close by stuffy and sat me down by the pile of toys. He quickly left the room and ran off sucking on the dummy I entered a smaller headspace. Ezra has a much older headspace than I did. More 5-7, whereas I was more 4-2, maybe 1 if we're pushing it. And we were pushing it. So I pretty much was a younger brother to him.

"George," He whispered through the window, and I got up and waddled over he ripped a hole in the fly screen. That might have been a bad idea, but I didn't do it, so I won't get in trouble for that. "Make sure that's going into the pool." He whispered, pushing through the hose. I direct it into the tarp covered box. "I'll stay right here so I can turn it off when we need to. Okay, how old are you?" He asked, I looked up at him and shrugged before holing up 1 finger. "Okay, just don't get in, okay, but tell me when it's about half full. Can you do that?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders before nodding. I watch as the water fills up. How much is half? I think it's around here. I wait. "Is it done?" I nod, and he turns off the tap running around I splash the water a little. Maybe it's a bit high.

When Ezra ran in and saw the box. "George, that's full full." He sighs. My eyes cloud with tears I pout.

"Me did bad?" I ask tears threatening to fall. Ezra quickly rushed to me, hugging me.

"No, you did good it's my fault. It's okay. You did well." I sniffle, wiping my eyes. Ezra looked around before grabbing one of my sappy cups. He directed me to my toys again, saying that I could play and telling me he was going to fix the pool. J watch as he scoops water out with the sappy cup and throws it out the window. A waste of water if you asked me. When he was finished, he came towards me and led me to the pool.

"Wadew."(water) I giggle. Reaching in and splashing it. "You in?" I asked, asking jf he was going to go in. Ezra seemed to get a little bit uncomfortable.

"Oh, I don't know. It would be weird." He said my head flicked to the side, confused by what he meant.

"Wha mean? For you. Me can't." I inform, I wasn't getting in there. I wasn't even gonna stand up.

"Well, there's something you don't know." He was playing with his hands, looking down like he was ashamed or scared. I got a little concerned.

"Well, you see... please don't let this ruin our friendship. I wasn't born a boy." He said I looked at him in confusion. "I was born with girl parts, not boy parts like you, but I am a boy. Just don't look like one." He blushed, looking away.

"Me thinks you look like boy." I say, crossing my legs. He had tears in his eyes. "You still boy." I add on he bursted out into tears.

"Thank you, Georgie. You're the best." He cried and hugged me. I hugged back. My alarm went off. How has it already been 25 minutes. He broke the hug and walked up to the alarm. "Can you go another 5 minutes?" He asked, and I nodded, knowing I was fine, I missed them and can't wait for them to come back and enjoy the pool too.

"You in?" I asked again, and he smiled and took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in a bra and undies. Before he hoped in, it overflowed a little bit, but it looked like fun. I grabbed a doll, and we played for a little. Ezra poured some water over my head, cooling me down instantly. There was a knock on the door after a bit of playing. It opened Ezra went under the water more cauing water to spill over. Seeing Daddy and Dada walk in, I got up and ran towards them. "Daddy Dada!!!" I squeeled, hugging them they hugged me back but seemed distracted.

"Wanna explain what's happening here, bub?" Dada seemed bad shocked. I don't think he thinks it's a good idea.

"Ummm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.6K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
917K 29.7K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
298K 10.1K 40
✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from your life after an amazing night of sex...
430K 14.9K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...