Gang of Weirdos

By chaoticdruid

This is turning into less smut, more romance. I apologize for any errors writing these characters - my Tav an... More

one - we learn there's a vampire among us
three - in which desires are expressed
four - a teasing pale elf
five - rendezvous
six - the scars left by Cazador
seven - to the underdark
eight - no elves were harmed in the making ... okay well maybe one
nine - talking mushrooms
ten - an evening of tension
eleven - little treat
twelve - no you're getting mugged
thirteen - teeth
fourteen - love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
fifteen - harpers
sixteen - last light inn
seventeen - glow of a fairy
eighteen - you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals
nineteen - I don't want anybody else
twenty - now that's a lot of damage
twenty one - the way you look at me
twenty two - moonrise towers
twenty three - the gauntlet + a deal with a devil
twenty four - the taste of you
twenty five - rite of profane ascension
twenty six - to Baldur's Gate
twenty seven - rivington pt 1
twenty eight - rivington pt2
HIATUS

two - in which our Tav has conflicting feelings

250 7 0
By chaoticdruid

I agreed to let Astarion bite me again, after we were interrogated by the rest of the party. They all agreed he was fine to stay if he stayed away from their necks.

There was tension building between us all day, and I knew for certain that there was a bit of flirtation going on- especially with the innuendos after we found the ogre and bugbear. It made me feel even more anxious as the evening drew to a close, and we all sat around a campfire once more. We had saved counselor Florrick that day, and fought off a few gnolls as well.

We ate well, though I picked at my food a bit. Astarion kept glancing at me from over his glass of wine. I kept looking away. And then it came time to put the fire out and head back to our tents. I was one of the last few to make my way back.

Heat flooded through me as I realized Astarion was waiting at my tent for me. Hopefully all that was in store was just another bite. I was sure my heartbeat was a dead giveaway that I, in fact, wanted something more anyway. The vampire spawn certainly knew how to charm a girl.

"Good evening," I said with a nod of my head.

"It's always a pleasure to see you sauntering over," he said with that mischievous grin of his.

"Well, this is my tent," I retorted. He gave a light shrug of his shoulders and lifted the tent flap, holding it open for me.

"After you, darling," he said.

"Why, thank you." I ducked into my tent, and he followed after.

"The pleasure is all mine," he all but purred. Nervous was then an understatement. He was laying on the charm awfully thick.

We stood silently then in the flickering light of the candles he had lit, and I shifted awkwardly in place. He seemed to study me- taking in as much detail as he could. There was absolutely no way my attraction toward him was a secret anymore, as I squirmed under his gaze.

"Well, are we just going to keep standing here like weirdos, or...?" I trailed off, the words catching in my throat as Astarion strode over to me.

He helped me lay back on my bedroll, and then started to lean down toward me.

"Wait- do we have to be laying down? And does it have to be the neck?" I asked, pressing my hands against his chest like I had last night. Astarion let out a sigh.

"I could bite your inner thigh, there is an artery there, but we would definitely have to be laying down," he said. "And it's just... easier to be laying down. Trust me."

"The neck is fine," I said quickly.

"Are you sure...?" He trailed his fingertips over the outer side of my thigh. "It might be fun."

"I'm sure," I said. But gods I sure wasn't. I grabbed his fingers and placed them against the side of my neck, earning a quirked brow from him. I leaned into his touch, tilting my head to expose my neck.

"So eager," he mused quietly, and I bit the inside of my cheek. His fingertips lightly caressed my skin, and I brought my gaze to meet his wicked one.

"Just shut up and bite me," I said.

"A little 'please' would be nice to hear, before you start making demands," but his grin was growing more wicked by the second, and he leaned down closer to me anyway.

"Oh my gods," I said, exasperated. "I am not begging you to bite me." He leaned down toward my ear, his breath tickling the skin there. His free arm snaked underneath me and then wrapped around my torso.

"Why not?" he whispered, gently rubbing his thumb just behind my ear. "Not even one, tiny 'please'?"

"Absolutely not," I persisted.

He chuckled before ghosting his lips over my ear, and then slowly down toward my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I was suddenly hyperaware of every spot our bodies made contact. My breathing was already a wreck. This man had to know what he was doing to me, as he lightly brushed his lips over my skin until he found the perfect spot.

"Astarion," I gasped as he bit down, and I dug my fingers into his shoulders. Already his knees were nudging my thighs apart, pressing his body closer to mine.

He moaned loud enough against my neck that I briefly wondered if anyone else was awake and could hear, at the first pull of my blood. I moaned at the feel of his tongue pressing against the wound. My eyes flew shut and I arched my back off the floor, pressing up into him.

The awareness of my blood coursing through both our bodies returned, only heightening the pleasure I was feeling- the euphoria. It shouldn't feel this good to get bitten by a vampire, to have him drinking my life force, but it did.

The arm that was around me shifted, and it was no longer under me. But then his hand found my thigh, his fingers gripping it firmly. He pressed into me, slowly rolling his hips once, and raised my thigh to wrap around his torso. I gasped and my hands gripped him tighter. With the next deep pull at my neck I about saw stars.

"Oh gods, Astarion," I moaned. He growled against my neck in response, sending another wave of heat through me. He then pulled back from my neck with a 'pop', his breathing ragged as he looked at me.

"I- didn't mean for things to escalate so far," he said, his face flushed with my blood. My eyes were wide as I looked at him. "I admit I wanted to tease you a bit, but-"

"Stop there, you're alright," I said, embarrassment flooding through me. We both sat up, and I covered my face with my hands, hoping to stop him from seeing how red my face was. "You don't have to say anymore."

"I didn't expect getting bit would feel quite so good," I said. "I'm sorry for-"

"Honestly," he interrupted quietly. He took my hands away from my face. "I didn't expect it to feel quite so good for me, either. I knew it would be incredible, but this... This is exquisite." I tried to pull my hands back from his. He let me cover my cheeks back up. He looked away, at the ground and his face turned more pink.

"Look," he said. "It's not that I'm not attracted to you. I am. I just don't think- I'm worried I might accidentally drink too much, if I feed while..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"So you like me," I said in astonishment.

"Adventuring and killing goblins would be insanely boring without your banter, darling," he said, looking back at me again.

I wrapped my arms around my knees and felt a small smile creep onto my face. Astarion cleared his throat.

"Now, as exquisite as you are, I definitely need to satiate my hunger further," he said, standing up. "Thank you. Again." He bowed and began to exit my tent.

"Happy hunting," I said, my heart still pounding. So he liked me. Or at least wanted to fuck me.

I put out the candles and laid back down in my bedroll, my thoughts drifting to what had just occurred. I placed my fingers over the wound at my throat, feeling the scars. He'd bitten in the same spot as the night before, I noted, feeling the extra soreness. Would I be able to sustain him every night? Would he even want to bite me again? Why was I feeling worried that he might not want to anymore? I shook my head and rolled onto my side, determined to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 19 12
Astarion's life is forever changed when a mysterious being curses him to live as a vampire. Redemption seems impossible until he's given a chance. Te...
13 1 9
SNEAK PEEK OF MY NEW NOVEL AMERICAN MONSTER! NOW AVAILABLE! Every hero has an origin story where he slays the monsters and gets the girl. Mine is a...
484 25 10
Ishta Dawnstar was once a renowned Monster Hunter and Vampire Slayer from the enigmatic Xindite race in the Aglarond region of Faerûn. Her skills wit...
168 8 5
"Do not forget that you owe me, Raphael, I gave you the Netherese crown only for a debt repaid for the future. I am calling it in. You will allow me...