Ulfat

By authorhera

Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustr... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

10.7K 194 16
By authorhera

Well, I am back!

After so many of you texting and asking me for a new book, I am finally here with one.

This will be a classic Wattpad story, with a grumpy billionaire man, a timid, innocent girl, and a cliche plot of their circumstantial marriage. 

And as I had promised at the end of my last book, this will have a lot of mature scenes. I mean, a lot with some name-calling and very slight degradation. So if you're not comfortable, don't read it.

The character aesthetics will be out soon, while the first chapter comes on the first of January, 2024.

Stay tuned!

And keep voting (comment bhi karo)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 93.7K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
111K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
147K 12.5K 23
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
7.4K 470 13
♕♚ 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲. ...