Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62
CH.63
CH.64
CH.65
CH.66
END
Next
BONUS 1

CH.40

882 62 13
By ButterFly_707_

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.....
Finally New chapter is here. I write this chapter in hurry because I was not posting regularly and I want to post new chapter as soon as possible. I know agar bich me itna bada gap aajaye story me to view bhi kam ho jayege or aap sabka interest bhi but I hope you guys still have interest in my book.

I'm busy this whole month in my exams. But still, Please forgive me for keeping you guys wait for so long.

In this chapter Niyati finally going to reveal her past to Advik. Don't forget to shower your love to our Couple.❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- Darmiyaan

They both are sitting on sofa in the balcony. He was waiting for her to speak something but her full focus was on the sky.

One tear rolled down from her eyes while thinking how he will react after knowing her past.

He wiped her tear and start rubbing her cheek while his other hand is still caressing her scars on her inner thigh.

He can easily say that she was fighting with her inner self.

Advik- I love you.

Saying that he kissed on her side head. After hearing his confession she smiled softly at him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Taking a deep breath she start telling him her past which no one knows till now.

Niyati- Maa, Papa,Dida and Me, My small family. We used to be very happy family which everyone wants.

My dad used to treat me and my di like a princess. I'm his younger Princess and di was his elder princess.

We both are apple of eyes for my Maa. I was very immature in past so she always scold me and tells me that I should learn something from di.

She said while giggling after remembering how her Mom used to scold her. She looked at the sky and again start speaking.

We moved to Bangalore after Papa's transfer I was in 12th and Dida was in last year of graduation.

One day I was coming back from my school...

She stop there and tears start rolled down. Advik didn't stop her from crying because he knows she needs to cry. He start rubbing her shoulder for comfort her.

She takes a deep breath.

"Everyday Papa or mom come to pick me up but that day they both are busy. I was waiting for my cab but I don't know from where some men come and stand behind me.

I thought may be they also waiting for someone. But suddenly I felt someone's eyes on me and I got alert.

Slowly I looked at them and see they are looking at me. I'm far away from my school, roads were also empty.

When I notice that one man was coming to me immediately I called my papa with my shaking hands. I was so scared but I'm not weak.

When they notice I called someone that man stopped. Finally my cab reached and I was about to open the door. But suddenly they took my phone and pushed me inside.

I started screaming as my phone is still on. I started shouting in hope that may be someone can hear me but before I shout more I felt heavy in my head and last thing I remembered was my Papa's worried voice and those men's laughing face."

"I don't know when I wake up after that, where I was that time? I start looking here and there but there was no one. I run towards door and try to open the door but there was no need.

I noticed one window was open. I was on 1st floor so I was about to jump but suddenly someone pulled me back by my hair.

I screamed in pain but I was not weak. I glared at them and shout."

Niyati- WHO ARE YOU? WHAT YOU WANT?

In return they just laughed. That earlier man come to me and said while scanning my body.

Man- aren't you scared?

Niyati- Mein Kutto se nhi darti.

I replied him with cold voice. He twisted my hand and pulled me to him. I was still glaring at him.

Man- I never seen this much bold Bitch.

Niyati- You better let me go before my papa come here. I'm warning you.

Man- Or what?

He said and touched my waist inside the shirt. That time I felt scared. I eyes become weak. He start rubbing my waist. He start moving his hands up before his hands touch my Bra I pushed him with my all force.

PAST TIME

That man's head hits the table and blood start coming out from there. Niyati's breath stopped after looking at blood. He and other man looked at her and start dragging her by her both hands.

He pushed her in dark room and said.

He- "Now you are staying here in this dark room sweetheart."

He Locked her legs and hands. She start shouting with her lungs out.

"No, please let me go."

That person hold her by her hair and shout at her.

"YOU ARE STAYING HERE WITH US. SWEETHEART."

He said and start touching her waist area. Niyati try to pushed that person but that person's hold is tighter this time.

She kicked that person and trying to run away but her legs and hands are locked so she fall down.

That person start laughing like a mad man then looked at her with his lustful eyes.

"Now Let me see how much you are sexy from inside."

He said and start walking toward that girl. Niyati was trying to go backward but her hands and legs are locked so It's very hard for her to move.

Her full body start shaking after looking at that monster who is now hovered over her.

She start moving her head left and right fastly to tell that monster to leave her.

She again try to hit him in between his legs but that man hold her both legs Tightly and said in lustful voice.

"Oh so my sweetheart wants to saw me her bare leg first. Not bad Haan bad girl."

His opened her pant button and pulled her pant down....

"PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME...."

Before he pulled her pants down his phone ringed. After looking at caller id he moved out from room before closing the door from outside.

She looked around and found her self alone in that dark room with her hands and legs are locked. She was shaking badly she hide her face in between her knees. Only her sobbing was echoed in that whole room.

She was trying her best to make herself wake up but after so many hours of crying finally at midnight sleep take our to her.

PRESENT

Niyati looked at advik while crying and again start speaking with shuttering.

Niyati- The...they were so bad Ad..Advik so ..b..bad. They didn't even give me any food or water for wh... whole d..day. a..and after one day that man again come.

Before she spoke more Advik hugged her tightly after seeing her shaking body. She start crying on his chest hardly. He was also crying with her.

He start rubbing her back.

Advik- Bas Bachha Bas. Your Advik, your puchka is here now shhh. Stop my love.

Niyati- That day... That man again come and told me to change in some other dresses. That dresses are so short. I barely able to shook my head.

My eyes are closed because of weakness. He come to me and pulled my pants down. I was so weak to say or doing anything that time. He removed his belt and start beating...

She didn't even complete her sentence and again started crying while holding his shirt in her fist. Advik was in shock after hearing her incomplete sentence.

He looked down at her thighs which has scares his tears start rolled down from his eyes to her thighs.

He hugged her tightly and start crying with her. After some seconds she again looks at him and start speaking...

Niyati- He beats me on my legs before he can do anything more my Papa comes there with police and saved me.

Advik take a deep breath when he heard that but Niyati's next sentence again make him tensed.

Niyati- But that's not the end...Mom dad didn't tell anything to Dida because she is out of city for her internship. I admitted in hospital for 3 days. After 6 months again everything start sattle down on right place and after that one night everything turned up side down to my and Dida's life.

Me, mom and dad are coming back from long drive the road was empty when suddenly one truck start coming behind us with full speed. We got alert papa start driving fast but that truck hits our car from behind very hard.

Blood start coming out from mom and dad's head. I was safe because of mom she hides my head in her chest to protect me.

I run to them and start crying. I called ambulance with my shaking hands. My dad hold my hand and said.

"I love you so much Beta and Divya also. You both are my princess but I'm sorry princess now I will not able to live with you. But stay happy for us. You are my strong princess I know that so don't cry behind us and always stay with your Dida."

"He said and close his eyes. I want to reply him that I also love him but he was gone leaving me with just guilt.

My mom's voice reached to me I placed her head on my lap and start telling her that tell dad to wake up. But she hold my face and said."

"No Bachha don't cry. We don't want to see you in tears we want to see you both smiling happily. Whenever you need us just looked up at sky we will be there for you always. I love you so much bachha."

" She said while kissing on my hand and she took her last breath on my lap.

I cried, I screamed, I shouted but they left me alone. That night I saw my parents for last time. I saw them taking their last breath infront of me."

After police investigation I come to know that he is that kidnapper's brother. HARDIK SINGH.

He went to Jail in murder case. My uncle look after all process nd he send us back to our old city where we used to live in childhood. Dida is still unaware from my kidnapping and reason behind mom and dad's murder."

She looked at Advik and asked.

Niyati- We both lost our life after that accident. But we becomes eachother's last hope to stay strong.

Mene kitni baar kosis ki ke me dida ko sab kuch bata du par kabhi himmat nhi hui. Kis muh se batati ki wo dono ki death ki wajah me hu. Hardik ne apne Bhai ka badla lene ke liye hamse hamare mummy papa chhin liye.

Niyati hold his hand and again start speaking.

Niyati- I..I.. I'm selfless per..
Person Ad..advik b...but I.. I'm selfish f..for m..my d..dida. I..I w..was afraid that w..what I..if dida also leaves me alone like m..mom and d..dad. S...she is m..my ev.. everything. Me u..unko n
.nhi kh..khona chahti. Me..meri wa..wajah s..se me..mere dida n..ne b..bhi aapn...aapne m.maa or p..papa..ko...kh..kho di..diya...sir... sirf me..meri wa..wajah se...

While speaking she leaned on his shoulder and start crying. Holding her shaking body in his arms he start crying with her.

Niyati-I'm so bad Advik so bad.

Advik- No Princess you are so good so good for this world.

AFTER 2 HOURS

Advik- So, is liye tum abhi bhi darkness se or cars se darti ho.

Niyati- Yes.

They both are sitting on sofa while holding eachother's hands.

Niyati- Advik?

Advik-hmm?

She looked at him.

Niyati- Mene aapne bare me sab kuch bata Diya tumhe abhi. If after listening all these things if yo..you w.. want I can give you some time to think about US. I know we love each other so much but still in me my past lives. They didn't do anything more to me but still I'm not worth for you.

He holds her face in between his hands and said while looking in her eyes.

Advik- How can you say something like this. You are more than I wish Angel.

She smiled and again asked.

Niyati-you sure.

He joined their forehead and said near her lips.

Advik- More than sure.

Niyati- To fir lock Kiya Jaye?

Advik- Kya?

Niyati- Aapka or hmara Rista.

He placed her on his lap and replied.

Advik- Lock Kiya jaye.

He replied and both laughed he kissed on her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Niyati- I love you Adi.

Advik- I love you too Baby.

Niyati- kya mene galat Kiya dida ko kuch na bata kar? Am I wrong Adi?

He took a deep breath and said while caressing her hairs.

Advik- Yes.

She was about to moved back but he hold her as again said.

Advik- first listen to me fully. Yes you are wrong but in your POV you did that all for yours and bhabhi's happiness. But they are bhabhi's parents also so she also has all rights to know all these. More than selfie You were alone that Time, you were confused, you were scared but now I'm with you to show you right path. But fir bhi all depends on you Angel. Whenever you are ready go and tell bhabhi everything and let your self free from your past.

She was hearing him with her whole focus and understand what actually he was trying to make her understand.

She nodded and said.

Niyati- I will tell her soon.

Advik smiled at her like how understanding she is.

Niyati- Well, my Puchka becomes smart haan?

Advik- of course but My Pungi is stil dumbass.

He said and laughed. She glared at him and start hitting him.

Niyati- YOU....

He carried her and start moving inside of room while she was looking at him with pout.

Placing her on bed he also lay down next to her. Covering both of them with duvet he moved closer to her.

Advik- Come on princess now give me my night kiss.

Niyati- NO.....

Advik- You sure?

He asked while closer to her lips.

Niyati- Yes.

He bit his lips, coming very closer to her lips he again asked.

Advik- You sure Little one?

She gulped down her saliva and just nodded.

He kissed just near her lips and said.

Advik- You are so stubborn Ms.Sharma.

He said and start kissing her near her lips not controlling anymore she hold his face and placed her lips on him.

The kiss is slow and deep just pure not even 1% of lust. After breaking the kiss he kissed on her forehead.

he hugged her and start caressing her hair.

Advik- Good night love.

Niyati hugged him tightly and kissed on his left side chest.

Niyati- Good Night Advik.

She slept after sometime but he was fully awake how can he sleep after hearing all her past he looked down at her with wet eyes and said slowly.

Advik- I'm very sorry Angel. You had to face that all alone. I can't change past but I can change your ...our present and future. I will love you so much that no one can even imagine. You deserved all the happiness in this world and I want to make you the happiest person in this world and I will try my best. But today me ek promise karta hu ki tumhe mujse or mujhe tumse aab koi alag nhi kar skega. I was, is and always will be yours. Not even death can separate me from you My love.

He looks up at sky and said.

Advik- Me aapki kami to puri nhi sakta par me aapki beti ko hamesha kush rakhunga ye mera wada hai aap dono se.

He said and tear rolled down from his eyes. Wiping his tear he kissed on her forehead lovely and said while hugging her.

Advik- I love you my Shining star.
-----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) Don't forget to tell me your fav. Part.

:) Your vote and comments are motivation to me so don't forget to vote, comments, share and follow..

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 37.5K 64
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
135K 3.9K 44
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
48.7K 1.6K 40
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
90.6K 6.7K 19
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...