Teenage dream (jb/you)

By Jarianalover

~A teenage girl gets a ticket to her idol's concert, Justin Bieber, after that, it's her teeanage dream~ Star... More

My birthday- chapter 1
They didnt forget!!- chapter 2
The best gift ever!- chapter 3
That hasnt happend...- chapter 4
The "fun"- chapter 5
Still talking- chapter 6
Going to Malibuuuu- chapter 7
We got a crush- chapter 8
The beach day- chapter 9
Luv ya♡- chapter 10
Phisical need- chapter 11
My wealthy man- chapter 12
"I dont fall..."- chapter 13
"Do i really love this girl?"- chapter 14
Chill day- chapter 15
Baby's sensitive- chapter 16
'Missed' u- chapter 17
'Ily' language- chapter 18
That was a little heartbreaking...- chapter 19
1st month- chapter 20
sickness- chapter 21
Halloween festival- chapter 22
Getting sick...again- chapter 23
"I was never good enough for you" - chapter 24
i thought he could do more than that - chapter 25
When the game started- chapter 26
"Its just comforting!"- chapter 27
Injured- chapter 28
Marie did this -chapter 29
Another meet?- chapter 30
Listen to me! -chapter 31
I need you- chapter 33
I thought that Liam boy could've kept his hands to himself- chapter 34
Christmas day; part 1- chapter 35

"No, im done"- chapter 32

18 0 0
By Jarianalover

Yn's pov
I woke up in the morning by the sound of music. I got up with my pillow that i use to "suck"...dont ask, i cant explain...

I went downstairs as i saw my little brother running torwords me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISI!" he yelled and hugged my legs.

I smiled, in a long while...its been 1 more week since Justin and i 'talked' so i didnt smile that much.

I put my pillow over my shoulder and picked up my brother. He kissed my cheek.

I made sure to wrap my arm around him so i wouldnt drop him.

"Morning, baby" daddy came by my side. I loved when he talked English, its just, cute. He came to me and kissed my forhead.

"Mommy and i got u a little gift, hope u'll like it" he caressed my cheek.

"Dad, im twenty now, shut up" i made him smirk.

I let my brother down and sat on the couch. Mum sat next to me and gave me a hug.

"Omg, ur twenty?" She asked with teary eyes.

"Mhm" i smiled back.

I loved when she was emotional about me, cause it makes me feel special.

"Btw, i invited some ppl over today, as long as i want u to be happy today..." she said.

"Awesome, who?" I asked and her face faded away.

"Um, its a surprise"

"Mum, im 20, like, tell me, be for real"

"Nah-ah"

-

So i spent the whole day until 4 pm when i at least got in information when these ppl come.

I started getting ready at 2 so i was ready. I didnt know who was coming and as long as it was my birthday, i tried not to guess cause it might be good.

I promised myself not to guess but i cant, im kinda curios. She couldnt invite Justin over cause i'd literally throw myself out the windooooow.

And im sure she wouldnt cause she knows im trying to get moved on and i actually started to feel better.

I tried not to pay attention to all the posts on everything about that meeting Justin and I were having 1 week ago and the facts i used his clothes the whole time. It helped me feel loved tho.

So i was just sitting in my bedroom, on my bed, using my phone, at 4 pm as i hear some voices that started talking that werent just my parents.

Ooh, they came!

I looked in the mirror one more time after i heard mu mother yelling:

"YN! COME DOWNSTAIRS PLS" i exit my room, went and got my little brother as i started walking down the stairs.

"Good...afternoon!" I greeted but ended up my greeting after i let my brother down, looked at their faces and saw Justin and his mother, Pattie.

Crap...ty mum...

I faked a smile as Pattie went directly in for a hug.

I didnt know what to do, i winded my eyes a little at my mum, not even looking in Justin's direction, like he wasnt even there.

"Hi, yn, nice to meet u, happy birthday!" She saud as she backed off.

I faked another smile, this time truer than the first one and said, trying to seem confident.

"Hey, nice to meet u too, thank you so much!"

"How old are u now?" She asked me.

"Um, um" i tried to answer but Justin's look  colapsed me. "Twenty, im 20"

"Lets sit down" mother saud as she led them to the table.

They...they worked together...omg, his mum with mum, omg so evil...

They went and sat down and closed the door as Justin and i have fallen behind. I wanted to go in and open the door as he takes my wrist and pines me onto the closest wall.

"Why u avoiding me?" He asked, looking directly in my eyes, who melted emidiatly. I bit my lip

"Get off me" i whispered.

"Why would i?" He smirked a little. Ugh, i love that...i mean...i hate it now.

"I said get off me" i repeated myself as i pushed him away. He pressed his body against mine again, caressing my cheek as he leaned into a kiss. He kissed me pasionatly and i could feel how much he loved me, but i cant trust it... and i kissed back, just a second before it seems like someone presses on the door, wanting to open it but they dont and we end up not kissing anymore.

I dont say anything as i started walking in and sat down.

Ofc he sat in front of me, ofc they let him the chair in front of me so i get anxious and not eating...

"Justin...?" My brother spoke. I looked at him with a look, 'i swear to God if u say anything...', even if he doesnt even know Justin and I broke up...

"Yeah, buddy?"

"Why didnt u come anymore? I used to love when u did, i loved it, and i thought u'd continue coming..." he said disapointed but i looked at him with nothing but emotionless.

It seemed like my reaction hurt Justin but why would i care?

"Yk, my lady is kinda mad at me...yk?" He whsipered childish, making my brother laugh.

I heard it too and it made me smile too, a little, but still.

"Why? Why is she?" He asked back, whispering.

"Well, yk...um, probabky bc im an idiot sometimes?"

"But ur not an idiot"

"I am, sometimes..."

"Go get on ur seat" dad told brother.

Fuck...that looked.

The look on Justin's face was literally killing me. How can someone alive be that hot and annoying in the same time???

We started eating and i swear...i couldnt.

Why do i feel the need of being close to that man? Why do i need to be in his arms so bad? Why is he rushing my whole body, giving me a shiver down my spine.

Fuck...

I looked down as i covered my eyes.

-

After we ate, parents talked some things i really couldnt care less about. They made me talk to Pattie about school and when i wanna graduate, what i wanna do.

I've made my plans, i dont wanna talk about it all the time.

It's weird cause i've always thought the meeting with Pattie would be better tho. Not on my burthday, when Justin and I are broken up...

And then, randomly, cause i didnt have what to do anymore. I get up and let them talk what they wanna talk. I went into the living-room and sat there, taking my phone out.

In just 2 seconds, Justin came up from that door too and sat next to me.

"Can u stop being mad at me?" He asked. I looked at him wuth a look.

"No, i cant" i said calmly and looked back at my phone.

"No, im for real, u dont know how much...i...miss u..."

And then my emotionless face fadded away and looked at him with an 'in love' look but then looked away.

"Pls?" He asked cutely as he sneaks his fingers under my chin and lifts my head up to his. "I wanted to ask u, if...u'd like to come over, for tonught-"

I dont let him finish.

"No, i cant, sorry..."

"I got u a gift, pls...just u and me, no one else, im not doing anything, please...." he begged me as he took my hand and wrapped our fingers.

Ugh, i missed that😍

"Okay..." i said rolling my eyes, getting back in my emotionless face.

-

Justin's pov
And i swear to God...am i that late?

I 'stole' her from her parents and got her into the car so we'd get back at my house.

I loved living with mum this month...she helped me when i missed bubby so now i can get her back to my house, i can shower her with my love and make her believe in us again.
I told mum to give us our time, cause she would probably come in while we're fucking and im jot sure she's want that...i also saw how she seemed a little emberssed when she met mum, not stressed but emberssed...

And as we arrived, she literally got out so fast i couldnt go be a gentleman and open the door for her as i always did.

Thats my girl...

I thought as i bit my lip and followed her, after locking my car.

I let her in and she sat down, on the couch like a diva.

Fuck... she's so pretty...

"So, um, i got u smth, as long as i knew u were excited for ur birthday...so, i hope u'll like it..." i said.

She smilrd a little.

Fuck...those ocen eyes.

"Upstaurs...in my bedroom, if u wanna go get it, as i make some tea?"

"Sure..." she seemed a little confused.

Yn's pov
Couldnt he just bring it to me? Ugh, this man kills me from any point of view...

Whatever, i get up, letting my purse downstairs and went.

I went directly in and i blushed.

He knows me, doesnt he?

Rose petals were everywhere around the room, red intense leds on, making tge atmosphere hot as fuck, i felt like i couldnt breath.

I bit my lip and closed the door behind me. I sat on his confortable bed and looked through the bags and the beautiful flowers that were there.

He didnt bring me flowers at my house but he bought me my favourite flowers tho. Aw...

And then he randomly enters in with a cup of tea, i suppose.

"U looked through it?" He saud as he placed the cup of tea on the nightstand and sat next to me.

Fuck, those eyes...

I nodded but answered no.

He smirked. He liked how i got shy next to him.

"Then do it" he said smiling.

"Love the flowers, thank you" i said as i started looking through it.

I smile. He always did ge tme what i liked but this time. Oh God...

"Ba-" i said but i stopped. "Justin!" I corected myself amd jumped into his arms. He coucht me and smiled.

"U like it?"

"I love it" i said as i got out the Pandora jewelry set i've always wanted. "OMGGG" i whispered my lugs out as i covered my face.

"So u like it that much?" He asked, smirking.

"YES"

Then continued on opening the swear to God knows how many bags there.

"Omg, Victoria's Secret pijamaaaaaaaa" i said proudly of this one. I put it away. Amd then the last bag.

He looked at me, he stared at me.

"U okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, i am just nervous for this one, cause idk if u'll like it"

"Dw, how couldnt i not-" and i opened it. "This man brought me perfume...omg" i said excitedly happy and tried it on.

"Mmmm, its so good, its sweet, u remember i like sweet perfumes?" I asked.

"Mhm, u only wrar sweet perfumes, so"

"AH, thank youuuuu" i said and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"So, u liked them?"

"Mhm, i loved them-" and he went in for a kiss.

Omg, dont stop this.

He captured my head into his hands and kissed me pasionatly, oce again showing me how much he loved me and how much he regreted everything.

I ruin my fingers through his hair as kissing him back.

He stopped for a second and looked at me.

I take off my gloss better.

"No, im done with this break up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 222 86
Eloise Taylor never thinks that she can find love again after her past. She returns home and is in need of a job when she applies for one she never t...
38.4K 772 24
How would you feel if you won tickets to see your Idol. The one that inspires you. The won you love unconditionally. The one that's ment to be your W...
518K 6.7K 41
Dae Parker is just your average teen. She's survived high school without all the drama. Now comes college. And little does she know that's the total...
265K 6.3K 72
"Who knew I would meet my true love on Instagram ay," A story about a 19 girl, who sends Justin Bieber, most successful pop star in 2015, a Dm on ins...