๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—™ ๐—›๐—ฌ๐—จฬ„๐—š๐—”

Par LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... Plus

Prologue๏ฟผ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The Chลซnin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chล!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins

565 19 0
Par LuluShinazugawa

                         The land of waves arc was finally over and soon the Chūnin Exam arc would start and Aki couldn't contain her excitement.

Not only did she get to meet Neji for the first time she would always get the chance to meet all her favorite character too including Gaara.

"This is so pretty." Aki said as she looked at herself in the mirror. A new arc meant a new outfit and hairdos.

2nd outfit:

Aki quickly puts on her black shirt ninja shoes and quickly left the compound after saying her goodbyes to her servants. Her report with her father after they came back from the Land of Waves felt like a battle.

No wonder, Hinata was screamed of him, because anyone would with how much he was glaring like that.

"Sakura! Sasuke! Naruto!" Aki yelled as they came into view. "Good morning!"

Ever since they came back from the wives Naruto and Sasuke relationship went all the way back to step one, it felt like she was dealing with much of toddlers throwing a tantrum.

"Hey, guys good morning. Sorry I'm late, afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said as Naruto and Sakura yelled in frustration.

"I'm ready for the next ninja mission, Sensei. And hey, come on. No more of this dumb beginner stuff, okay?  I want a chance to prove myself. I'm taking a real mission, where I can show what I'm made of. Aah! I gotta breast out and burn it up! See?"

"Yeah, we can totally see it." Aki sighed.

'Sasuke. He's always rescuing everyone on our missions, trying to grab all the glory and make me look like a chump. But he'll never get the edge on me!'

'He's such a twerp!'

"Let us know when you're done fantasizing, Naruto, so we can start the mission, all right?" Kakashi said.

"Right!"

"Could you not be so annoying, Naruto, just for once?"

~~~

            For our first order of business was to remove some weed out of a woman's backyard, but Naruto ended up destroying her whole garden trying to one up Sasuke.

Let's just say the lady wasn't so happy about it, and the bruise Naruto had in him just proved it farther.

On our second mission where we needed to remove trash out of a river and of course Kakashi was busy ready his spicy book on the sideline.

It didn't take long for it to end in disaster as Naruto fall in and was being pushed into a waterfall, lucky Sasuke got him before we lost him.

"You are such a loser." Sasuke said.

"You okay down there?" Aki asked which seemed to fuel the fire even more as our next mission was even worse then the first two.

I mean at least the dog had his fun in the minefield unlike Naruto. How he's still alive amazes me to this day. Sasuke and Sakura could only sigh.

~~~

          "Look at you. You're hopeless, Naruto." Sakura said.

"You really are just one big problem." Sasuke said angering Naruto but was stopped by Sakura before he could do anything.

"If you keep this up, I'll finish you off myself!"

"Guess we're not making a lot of progress, on the teamwork thing, huh?"

"That's tight! Our teamwork's all messed up, and it's all because of you, Sasuke!" Naruto yelled. "You think you're better than everyone else?"

"No everyone. Just you." Sasuke said. "Face it. I'm better and stronger than you are. It's a fact. Unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong."

"This never gets old." Aki laughed to herself, it felt like she was watching a fight between little toddlers.

"Are you two, done glaring at each other?" Aki asked them. "Hey, Kakashi let's call it a day can we? I have better things to do then watch them argue over the most little and stupid thing."

"Aki!"

"Yeah, let's do that. You can beat each other to a pulp some other time. Anyway, I have to file my report on the mission."

"Whatever. I'm out of here." Sasuke said as he begin to walk away, with Sakura following hot on his tail.

"Just give it up, Naruto." Aki sighed as she put a hand on his shoulder. Must be tough having a one-sided crush.

Speaking of love, my darling Gaara is coming soon. Ahh! I wonder if he'll attack me on sight if I get to close to him.

Sakura offers for them to do something personal, to improve their teamwork, but was quickly put down my Sasuke telling her, she was even worse then Naruto.

And instead of flirting, she should be working on her jutsu to make the team stronger. As of right now the only one he could respect would be Aki as he was at least putting an effort unlike her.

'He's right. What have I really done so far on any of our missions? Even, Aki is doing something. Me on the other hand has done nothing. Zip!"

"Don't worry, Sakura. Just forget about Sasuke. Aki and the two of us can develop our teamwork all day." Naruto said, not wanting to deal with this anymore, Kakashi disappears.

Thinking that Kakashi was giving him some alone time a grinned grew on his face.

"What kind of shitting disguise is that?" Aki said.

Even Naruto was in disbelief until he started running around as the box followed him around.

"That's the worst disguise of all time. There's no such thing as square rocks! It's completely obvious!" Naruto called out.

"You saw through my camouflage again." The kid said. "You're slick, boss. Just what I'd expect from my greatest rival."

In a bright light the box exploded as smoke cleared out showing three kids, two boys and a girl.

"I think we used a little to much gunpowder, you guys."

"I'm Moegi. The sassiest kunoichi in preschool. Check me out."

"I love algebra. Call me Udon!"

"And I'm the number one ninja in the village. Konohamaru! And when we're all together—"

"We're the konohamaru Ninja Squad!"

Aki: 'you can not tell me this kids don't get bullied, because what in hell was that.'

"You used to wear goggles, remember? So we're copying you!" konohamaru smiled, Naruto seem lost in thought which konohamaru says he should be more excited.

"So. . . did you want something?" Naruto asked.

"He's just trying to be cool."

"You know what we want. Are you busy now?"

"Hmm. . .I have to train. Believe it!"

"What? But you promised that you would play ninja with us today."

"Oh, did I say that?"

"A ninja playing ninja? That is so twisted." Sakura said.

'Is she feeling bad about what, Sasuke said? She shouldn't take it to heart like that.' Aki thought as Sakura continued to glare daggers at Naruto.

"Oh I get it. You're a smooth operator, boss."

"Uh. . ."

"Come on, I know that those two are your. . .girlfriend."

"Eh?" Aki as pulled out of her thought after hearing that and Sakura did hesitate to give Naruto a piece of her mind or fist.

"What kind of girlfriend are you?" Konohamaru yelled.

"I think she cracked him."

"Oh, no! We gotta check his pulse."

"You're a witch and you're ugly too!"

And that my dear is how Naruto and konohamaru ended up complete bruised and beat up on the ground.

"I don't even think she's human. Did you see how wide her forehead is?"

"Are you asking for a death wish boy?" Aki commanded him for his bravery.

"I would say it's time you we run now." Aki said as Naruto grabbed her by the arm and started running, but we all stopped when Konohamaru accidentally bumps into a foreign ninja causing the latter to pick him up by his scarf chocking him.

'OMG there here!' Aki cheered, she gets to meet her darling Gaara. The only man to have stolen her heart.

"So does this hurt, punk?"

"Put him down, Kankuro or you know you'll pay for it later."

"Hey, I'm sorry. The whole thing was my fault." Sakura said.

"You better take your hands off him right now!"

"You should listen when someone's talking to you!"

'So these are the Leaf Village's genin.'

"We've got a few minutes before he gets here. Let's mess with these punks, huh?" Kankuro said.

"Let go of me, you jerk!" Konohamaru kicked.

"You're feisty, but not for long." Kankuro smiled as he tighten his grip.

Naruto runs forwards ready to strike but with a movement of just his figures Kankuro throws Naruto back.

"What the— What was that?"

"You're a leaf genin too? Looks like your village is full of wimps." He said.

'They are outsiders from somewhere. But what are they doing here?'

"Uh, Konohamaru!"

"Konohamaru!"

"Konohamaru!"

"Hey! Cut it out! It hurts!

"That's it! Drop him now, or I take you apart!" Naruto yelled. "You got that, fool!"

"Making threats doesn't help us, you idoit." Aki said as Sakura strangled Naruto.

"You're annoying. All of you." Kankuro said. "I don't like runts or any other scrawny weaklings. So when a wimp like this starts shooting off his mouth. . . "

"Ow!"

". . . I just wanna break him in half."

"Fine. I'm not involved in any of this, okay?" Temari sighed.

"First, I'll take care of this little squirt. Then I'll waste the other one." Kankuro said as he got ready to punch Konohamaru but was stopped when a small rock struck his hand making him drop Konohamaru.

"You're a long way from home, and you're way out of your league." Sasuke said.

'Omg, what took you so long.' Aki thought.

"Sasuke!"

'Well, well! Local hottie'  Temari thought.

"Naruto!"

"Oh, great. Another wimp to tick me off."

"Get lost." Sasuke said as he crushed the small pebble.

'Omg. . .' Aki thought.

"So cool!"

Naruto and Konohamaru seem embarrassed  with the girls fangirling over Sasuke.

"How come you're not cool like that? Huh?"

"Ah, what do you mean? I could have taken that guy out in two seconds flat."

"Stop lying to yourself, Naruto. You couldn't even get close to him." Aki said as Naruto snarled as Sasuke is always trying to make him look bad.

"Hey, punk, get down here." Kankuro said. "You're the kind of pesky little snot I hate the most. All attitude and nothing to back it up."

Kankuro started to remove the wraps around his weapon.

"What? Are you gonna use the crow for this?"

"Kankuro, back off." A voice said surprising everyone.

'Ahhhhhhh! It's Gaara!!!' Aki fangirled.

"You're an embarrassment to our village." Gaara said.

"Uh. . . Ah. . . Hey, Gaara."

'How did her get there! He didn't make a sound.' Sasuke thought. 'Only Jonin at Kakashi's level are that smooth.'

With everyone distracted like that it was a perfect opportunity for Aki to get close to her beloved.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.2K 767 21
When Ino is waking up in Temari's body and Ino's body is nowhere to be found, she must live the sand ninja's life, including dating with Shikamaru. W...
317K 9K 41
(DISCONTINUED) "I don't know if I could change things when I'm not supposed to be here, but..." she started, trailing off before turning to face them...
266K 9.7K 33
She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to be a better person. But that thought, th...
584 130 13
Erissa Marie has always been the biggest "nerd" Over her favorite Anime Naruto, she loves to go out with her friends and do cosplay together, and she...