❤️‍🩹 Punch didn't hurt as mu...

Por claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... Más

Welcoming words 💗✨️
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
14. Power
15. Pink is the new deal
16. Intruder
17. The fanciest
18. Who to stand with
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
25. Nothing left
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world 🌊
29. Family 🔥
30. Waking up 🫂
31. Joining us 🤝
32. Only you ❤️
33. Heir ✨️
34. Under Fire 🔥
35. Guns down ⛓️‍💥
36. Uncle's 💀
37. Desperate case 💔
38. Not winning 💥
39. Miracle in death 🪽
40. Cherished times ♥️
41. Date 🌹🐈
42. That picture 📸
43. Odd 🪦
44. Hell open in heaven 🌋🪽
45. Strawberry 🍓
46. Tiptoeing 👣
47. Understanding ✨️
48. 🌓
49. 🌒
50. 🌑

26. Betrayal

103 7 10
Por claburakp

(HI 🥰✨️💗 How are you doing ? I hope the bestest you can 🫂 on this day I am wishing you a Merry Christmas if you celebrate and also to take care of yourself for everyone 🥹💗✨️ love youuu💗🥹)

Big didn't hesitate. Big didn't think two times before shooting Ken, he felt that it was his duty and also his revenge over what this man stopped him from doing: his job. The blood flowing in his veins wasn't red anymore, it was brown, a dark brown which had been painted by the hatred he had developed after Ken's betrayal. If Big liked one thing in this mansion, it was the spirits between bodyguards. To protect their boss, they needed to protect each other, they needed to ensure the security of every human around them, they needed to communicate and to be one. Kinn respecting and being appreciated by them helped to reach that state but it had never been this complicated than now.

The first one betraying them was a slap they couldn't predict, it had moved them deep to the core, they had looked suspiciously at everyone. It was hard because it brought chaos to a system which had worked well before. And now this. He had let him walk close to him because he trusted him. He didn't find him menacing or different, he had played him, betrayed him, made him feel unworthy of his work. He had pushed him to the edge, mentally stabbed him and put the family under danger. He was calm, but boiling inside.

Big had learnt to shut his mouth, he had learnt to be discreet, even more since he worked for Kim. The boy liked to feel alone even if he wasn't, he liked to not be disturbed and if he didn't call for him, Big needed to make the less noise possible, but the gun he aimed and the bullet he pulled with rage were loud, and bringing some peace to the heaviness of his heart.

Ken had no chance. Headshot. They came inside easily from behind, more easily than from the front door. Kim said to Kinn that they were going and didn't wait for an answer. Big thought that this communication was already more than what they were all used too but it was indeed still a dangerous behavior tainted by loneliness. No one would scold him for this: they could understand his emotions and Ken was too close from Porsche to let him try anything. The body fell on him but after the first shock he didn't really mind, Ken's death was obvious, violent but sure, it was more important for him to turn his head towards Porchay.

Three bullets had torn up the air. Big's one. Kim's one and Tawan's one. In reality, Kim shooted a small amount of time before Tawan could and it had moved the trajectory of the bullet which ended in the void of the right side. Porsche didn't know a lot in shooting but with Tawan's distance he was pretty sure that Porchay might have been hurt, even scratched, though this would already be too much for him.

Tawan fell.

The apple too. Porchay had been so terrorized that he finally could move from his frozen state, death looking like the last thing which would embrace him at this moment, before he could not understand anything, his head falling down, but raising to the scream of Kim.

"Chay!" He heard, it was loud, scared and panicked.

On the other side of the place, Kinn was there with everyone too, Pete observing Porsche's leg after moving Ken from him with a painful expression of betrayal he could share with Big.

"Are you okay?" Kinn kneeled in front of him, cupping his head with shaking hands. Porsche had dried blood on him and the face of someone who got terrified for his younger brother. He couldn't say that he was great, and yet he was. He could see Porchay alive, they were safe now. It looked more than fine. If Porsche had learnt something in his life it was to take what he had. Life, Porchay, money, one day after one day, finding ways to get out every mess finding ways to survive, slowly but surely. He felt like this after all he lived under Kinn's rules and after as his lover, one thing at a time, one slap at a time, one problem at a time, trying to got through this as healthily as he could. He reacted the same way here. Porchay was alive, he was alive, scared and traumatised by the idea of losing his brother but it didn't happen and he had not any want about dwelling on those feelings.

Kinn was differen. Kinn had been changed by that same attitude. All those times he mostly lost Porsche gave him a fear to manage, sometimes in the worst way, and Porsche immediately brought him back on earth. He needed to stay Kinn, not the head of the family, not the heartless man. To keep Porsche and love him, he needed to take everything at the same time and to give some space in his life to this man who made him feel alive. He needed to absorb everything and to embrace his existence at each moment, all the time. And he was more shaken than him, he was more destabilised because he thought of losing the stability he had a hard time to reach and wasn't sure to be completely part of him for now.

Kinn hugged Porsche in a desperate move and even if the boy wanted to just run to Porchay, he embraced him back, he thought about himself first, something he wouldn't have been able to do before and he was reassured because Porchay wasn't alone, not all, so he wasn't abandoning him, he wasn't.

"The fuck!" Kim screamed, while one of the guard cut the thin thread which had been tied up to keep Porchay against the post. It felt so weird to be free again and to feel that his body was his to move. All of the adrenaline and fear he had gathered the past minutes fell down violently on Porchay's existence and his body collapsed on the ground, his brain aware but his muscles in the impossibility of keeping themselves up. Kim followed it, sitting on the ground and looking at every part of his body.

"P'Kim...I am...not hurt..."

"This blood? Where does it come from?"

"Hia's..." Porchay whispered, closing his eyes against Kim's shoulder who caressed his back lightly, scared to give Porchay too much touches. His breath was regular, it felt calm and Kim didn't want to imagine how it was before they arrived. He had seen red, he was ready to ignore Ken and to be shot if it was to save Porchay. It had slapped him violently and yet it had brushed his heart with a warm wind the way he was ready to push everything away, even himself for the boy's life. He felt stranger to himself. He didn't quite liked to witness those change in him but he wasn't against them, it was just weird. He always had a king of proudness, keeping himself alive because he was better than anyone at what he was doing so he needed to be the one to do it. He wasn't scared for his life because he trusted his skills. Here it wasn't about skills anymore, it was about something metaphorical, about emotioks he couldn't catch or control. It was new, and uncomfortable, though he loved to know Porchay alive, against him, in a bad state but alive.

"Chay..." He murmured. "Thank you." He kissed his forehead and the boy intrigued could let aside his startled mind, worrying immediately about the boy.

"Why?"

"For staying with us...I am just...thankful that...that..." Porchay squeezed his hand. "You didn't disappear with a part of my-my heart..." Kim hesitated, his cheek blushing. It was hard, so complicated to talk but he felt that he needed to do it, he wanted to do it.

"I don't like to steal." Porchay smiled and Kim was even more thankful that he turned this into humour. He knew him by heart, he had this sensation that Porchay took those words literally but preferred to preserve Kim's way of doing things, him adapting to Porchay and Porchay adapting to him.

Kim's lips reached Porchay's ones, the wetness of this, some stain of blood tasting awful but he didn't mind, he just pecked him three times before putting their foreheads against each other. "Don't ever be in this type of danger again...I am beging you..."

"Well...you need to take care of your family first." Porchay answered.

"You don't have to worry about this..."

"Yes, you don't, I am going to destroy everyone involved." Kinn said behind them, helping Porsche to walk. Porchay tried to stood up but he needed Kim's help who made him walk to Porsche.

And this hug was draining. It was hurting in all ways possible, Porsche's leg, Porchay's body, the tighteness of their embrace was making everything tremble under the pain but they didn't hate this, not at all, in fact it made them feel alive.

Porchay remembered when he was really young and Porsche had been beaten up. He came closer and cried a lot, he was absolutely drenched in tears until Porsche poked his nose to get his attention. He explained to his baby brother that he shouldn't cry like this because Porsche was alive, the pain, the bruises, those punch, the physical reactions he had were a proof that he was still alive and they only had to focus on this.

This was why they didn't mind at all, they couldn't. They were sobbing loudly, just relieved to be able to feel and hear each other as if nothing had happened at all.

"I am going to scold you soooo loud." Porsche breathed into his hair.

"For what? Protecting you?"

"For this yes..."

"Then I would need to scold you more for all of those years..." Porchay answered back making Porsche laugh.

"You always know what to say..."

"I do..."

No one tried to push them into clearing the way. No one tried to separate them. It was a new experience for the Theerapanyakul. Their missions always had been about timing. They needed to end it the quickest they could and then they would run back to the home, not letting anyone the time to mess with their success. It always had been about the task made rather than about themselves doing them. They were never put first, even if they were hurt they would not be a priority, the first one being to not stay in the place and to secure everything they had accomplished. Back home, they would be checked on, they would make a report and continue their lives, and not mind anything that happened.

This was different. They needed themselves this time to get their emotions on track, to put in their mask of the training they got. They didn't come here to succeed in anything, they came here to save a part of themselves, to protect their loved ones in priority and then to take care of their enemies. It felt new, it felt fresh and the wind of relief was not easily understood but their brain. Their heart felt calm but their brain felt uneasy. The most strategic move would be to walk out but Porsche and Porchay are hugging each other so tightly that it would have felt insensitive to just ask them to stop, they were learning to think about someone else's emotions first, or at least to take them in sight.

"Let's go." Porsche was the one to pull away and to kiss his brother's air. He was the one to embrace their ways of doing things.

Pete took a look at Big who denied. He found nothing interesting in Ken, nothing more than the despicable feeling that continued to spread in him. Pete wanted to get a closer look at Tawan who was frozen in a puddle of blood. He walked towards the corpse and looked at Kinn who nodded.

The steps were closer and their heavy sound was clear.

Tawan opened his eyes.

Pete, persuaded of his death, got startled and tried to neutralise him.

Kim saw it all first, being the one having a view on the supposed corpse.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.1K 1.6K 47
"Pao, How to make you believe me. I really didn't do anything hurt to you." Boun became irritable and angry because of his anxiety and helplessness. ...
236K 7.9K 36
Kim: Just because I call you my baby doesn't mean I wont fuck you like a slut. Porchay: *with a smirk* I dare you to. 5 years after the fight of the...
4.1K 160 22
Kim left Porchay heartbroken. Even with Kim's attempt to tell Porchay the truth, Porchay still couldn't forgive him. Kim will now stop at nothing to...
215K 6.1K 25
"You don't know what can I do to you" Kim grabbed his face tight moving his face close toward him. He shook his hand from his face and looked...