Straight 'A' Student

By srosee2000

***MATURE CONTENT: BDSM AND INTENSE SEX SCENES. READ BASED ON YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT*** Summer Young is a 23 year... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

576 5 0
By srosee2000

"So, can you please come tomorrow? Let me cook you dinner. I know you, angel, you're gonna start classes and I won't be able to disrupt your calendar" Connor said after brushing his teeth while Summer listened to him over FaceTime.

"I will make time, baby, don't worry. Until then, tomorrow works. I have an appointment in the morning then I'll come over".

"Appointment?"

"Gyno, nothing serious. Need me to pick anything up on my way?"

"No, I got it".

"Alright then. Oh, my mom's birthday is the day after tomorrow if you feel like texting her".

"I will text her".

"Thank you. Are you gonna be up early?"

"Probably, need me to wake you up?"

"I would love that. I have to leave here at 930".

"Got it. Get some sleep, angel".

"Thank you, I love you".

"I love you too" Connor said before they hung up then he made another call.

"Hey" Joshua said.

"Hey, you called. I was on the phone with Summer".

"I figured. How is she?"

"Good. She just went to sleep".

"Got your RSVP in the mail today".

"Why are you saying it like that?" Connor said with a laugh.

"I don't know man, it's just nice to see. Eleanor's excited to meet her, that's for sure".

"Well that's because Eleanor thinks I'm a whore".

"Yes she does, but in the best way possible. Besides, from what we keep hearing, you're happy".

"I am".

"Good. Your family know she's coming?"

"Yup, I can't tell if they're being fake excited though".

"Why do you say that?"

"My mom is being cordial, not asking too many questions. I'm happy about it, but skeptical. My dad's really the only one that asked about it".

"Taylor?"

"Not so much. Everything I say about Summer elicits some sort of comment, I don't know".

"Like what?"

"Like calling her brave when we went out while I was in Texas. Being absolutely surprised to see that Summer was pretty. It just seems weird".

"Hm, I could talk to El, see if she heard anything?"

"No, it's okay, seems like it'll start something. You're at work?" Connor asked.

"Yea, slow night thankfully, so I'm doing some charting from yesterday. Eleanor's not home anyways".

"Where is she?"

"Out with her sister, she's in town for the weekend".

"Which sister?"

"Megan".

"Oh okay".

"Also, we got Kira's family's RSVP too, just letting you know".

"Good to know. Oddly enough, I don't think Summer cares".

"Really?"

"Yea, if I ever bring it up she usually just says okay and moves on. Even when I came out to Texas during the summer and we went out with Eleanor's friend, she wasn't freaking out or nothing".

"Is this a good thing?" Joshua asked.

"I think so, I've never had a girlfriend who didn't freak out over another girl".

"Sounds good to me. That should make the wedding a lot easier. All of Eleanor's friends ask about, a good chunk of the bridesmaids".

"Funny. Now I just have to make sure my family won't scare her off".

"Please, Eleanor and I are like three months from our wedding and I'm still waiting for her to reach her breaking point with my mother".

"Oh good, I'll just have to wait until we're married" he said with a small laugh. It made Joshua smile how easily that rolled off Connor's tongue, but he didn't mention it.

"Exactly".

"Well go ahead and get back to work, we'll talk later ".

"Sure, talk to you later. Good night".

"Good night" Connor said before hanging up and laying down.

///

He woke up around 7 to go workout downstairs then ordered breakfast and showered. He wrapped a towel around his waist and grabbed his phone to call Summer.

"It's too early" she groaned.

"It's 830, angel. Breakfast is on the way, you have an appointment".

"You didn't have to get me breakfast".

"I wanted to, something light".

"Well thank you. What time did you get up?"

"A little before 7, went to workout".

"Hm, very sexy".

"That's why I workout".

"Thank you very much".

"Yea, you're welcome. Text me when you get there and when you're on your way here. I'm gonna try to get some work done".

"Alright. I love you".

"I love you too, have a good appointment. See you in a bit" he said then they got off the phone. He made a cup of coffee and sat down at his desk to start working. He got about half an hour in before his breakfast was delivered. He tipped and thanked the man that brought the food then sat back down. About an hour into working his phone rang.

"Hey mom, good morning".

"Good morning, how are you?"

"Good, just trying to get some work done before tomorrow".

"Right, the semesters starting. Ready to go?"

"As ready as I am every semester" he said with a small laugh "just preparing for a hectic workload again".

"You're always busy. You'll have enough time to take off for Joshua's wedding won't you?"

"Either way, I already took off".

"Um, Summer will still be joining you?"

"Yes, mom".

"Are you staying here?"

"No, I got a hotel already".

"Already? How certain of you. You two are moving fast, don't you think?"

"No I don't think so. I've already met her parents and been to Philly to see them, I think I'm way past due on introducing her to y'all".

"Well there's no harm in taking your time, don't let her rush you just because she introduced you to her family already. I mean Kira-".

"She's not rushing me, not at all" Connor said, ignoring the comment about Kira altogether "but speaking of, I should probably run something by you".

"Okay?"

"I'll be in Philadelphia for Thanksgiving with her family".

"Oh um, you're skipping Thanksgiving".

"Yea technically but we'll be there for the wedding which is right before Thanksgiving. Besides, I don't have much of a Thanksgiving break from the university".

"Well okay then. You get along well with her family?"

"Very well, they're nice people. Her parents are very generous and welcoming and she's really close with them".

"Oh good, I'm glad that's been easy for you".

"Yea, me too. I hope it'll be that easy for Summer".

"Stop it son. I'm skeptical, yes, but it's just because I don't know anything about her. I'm not a monster, I know how to treat guests".

"Well good, thank you".

"You're welcome".

"Let me get back to work, we'll talk later".

"Yes, have a good day. I love you, son".

"You too, love you" Connor said before hanging up.

///

Summer went in the building and followed the doorman to the penthouse. He let her in and she could hear Connor on the phone. She kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen.

"Let me work on it and I'll send you a message later" Connor said to end his call "alright. Thank you, Gail" he said then hung up.

"You sound very corporate".

"Very funny".

"I know. I brought you milk tea, I was craving after my appointment. Want it now or in the fridge?"

"I'll take it, angel, thank you".

"You're welcome. I'm gonna go watch TV in the room, let you work".

"I won't be long".

"Take your time" she kissed him and smiled before going to his room. She turned on Greys Anatomy and laid down. She passively watched while she checked notifications on her phone and made sure everything was set on her calendar and planner. She spent his work day relaxing and when he finished early he joined her until he had to make dinner.

///

"Here you go, angel" Connor said handing her a plate. Salmon, homemade mashed potatoes, and asparagus.

"Thank you very much".

"Ready for tomorrow?"

"Mhm. This semester should be much easier than the last ones. Are you ready?"

"Eh, my semester will be just as loaded. The first couple of weeks are always very very irritating".

"How come?" Summer laughed.

"Students think they have to stress right away to do well. I get tons of emails asking about things I've already explained. They ask for extra credit and grade drops and all this shit. A lot of students dread my class I guess".

"Really? Hm, I liked your class".

"You liked the class or you liked the professor?" He teased.

"Maybe the professor made it more interesting. I hear he's pretty handsome".

"Well that's good to hear. What time is your first class?"

"930. I'll stay tonight, but we actually have to go to sleep".

"Deal. Avery starts work tomorrow?"

"Officially yes. We're gonna go out to drink. First day back and all".

"Sounds fun".

"Wanna come?" Summer asked.

"It's okay, angel. Go enjoy yourself".

"I will. Oh also, this weekend I'm gonna go shopping for the trip. Obviously an outfit for the wedding. Then I think I'm gonna buy some new jeans and a couple of winter dresses, they're not too hot but they should keep me warm. I also wanted to buy a couple of hoodies".

"Can I come to that?"

"Of course you can handsome. We'll make a date out of it, do something after and grab dinner".

"I could get behind that, let's do it" he said and she nodded with a smile. They continued to eat and talk before grabbing some wine and going to the couch.

"Question".

"What's up, angel?" Connor asked.

"Do you think your mom's gonna like me?"

"I don't see why she wouldn't".

"Did she like um, Kira?"

"She did, she hasn't liked any of my flings since, but this isn't a fling. Besides, I've barely introduced her to anyone on purpose, any time she's seen a girlfriend was because she dropped in".

"I love your reassurance, but from my experience all the guys moms that I've met put their sons on this pedestal that no girl can even touch. Especially since you've had a relationship fall through already".

"I don't know if my mom's like that, I haven't formally introduced her to anyone in a long while, I don't know if I'd even notice. But regardless of this pedestal, you do more than enough to deserve me and nothing she can say will make me doubt that" he said and she nodded.

"Yea, thank you".

"You're welcome. Now, put your glass down and come here please" he said before smiled and went to straddle his lap.

She kissed his neck while his hands moved along her thighs and ass. She smiled at him softly and kissed him before he laid her on her back.

He pulled her shirt over her head and kissed her chest a few times before moving down the couch. Summer leaned up on her elbows as she watched him pull her pants and underwear down her thighs and spread her legs.

"Oh, fuck" she moaned as his lips wrapped around her clit. He pulled it between his lips then pressed his tongue into it. His tongue moved around her folds and into her pussy while she moaned. After a few minutes she leaned back, she couldn't take it anymore.

Connor moaned softly as she moved one hand into his hair and pulled it between her fingers. Her moans turned him on so much, he didn't mind continuing until she came for him. He reached up her body and took her boob in his hand. He squeezed and massaged it then pinched her nipples as they hardened and she moaned. He started to feel her thighs pushing against his shoulders, which usually meant she was close so he continued the same way.

"Fuck, daddy, I'm cumming. Don't stop, please don't stop" she moaned as she put her hands above her head and squeezed the arm of the couch. Her orgasm tore through her and left her extremely satisfied. He kissed up her body while his fingers lightly played with her sensitive pussy.

"You taste so good, angel" Connor smirked as he licked his fingers "okay to keep going?"

"Yes, daddy, fuck me".

"Mhm. Stay here" he kissed her quickly and went to grab a condom. He came back and gave the small package to Summer to open while he took off his clothes.

He stood beside the couch as Summer turned to lean over the arm of it. She wrapped her lips around his dick and used her hand to cup and massage his balls. He moaned breathlessly as he collected her hair with one hand and reached down her back to squeeze and smack her ass with the other.

"Fuck, angel. Come here" he said lifting her over the couch easily then he bent her over the side. He bent down to eat her out a little bit more before putting on the condom.

"Oh my god" Summer moaned as he slid into her.

"Yea, baby, it's good?"

"It's so good, daddy".

"Good girl" he said slapping her ass then grabbing her waist tightly. Summer felt his fingers press into her hips while he slammed into her quickly. She pushed against the cushions and buried her face into them while she screamed and moaned. His quick, rough pace aroused her and brought her closer to her orgasm.

"Don't stop. I'm gonna cum" she lifted her head to say. He wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her so her back was against his chest.

"Cum on my dick baby, show me how good I make you feel, yea" Connor said into her ear before she broke. She felt her eyes roll to the back of her head as her legs shook and basically gave out. She squeezed his arms as she moaned for him. It lasted for a little while longer before he let her go and she collapsed over the arm of the couch again to catch her breath.

She lifted her head to see him sitting on the couch, slowly stroking his dick while he waited. She dragged her feet to stand in front of him before sitting over his waist.

"Tired, angel?" He asked with a small grin as he kissed her neck.

"Nope" she smiled before reaching behind herself and replacing his hand with hers. She lifted her hips to let his dick move between her folds.
She bit her lip as she rode him. Her hips moved back and forth quickly.

"Fuck, just like that" Connor moaned while he held her waist. She put her hands on the back of the couch to keep herself steady. He started sucking and kissing her boobs as they moved right in front of his face.

"Mhm, daddy. Your dick is so fucking big, you like how I ride it?" She teased.

"Yea, baby. Keep fucking going".
The sounds of their moans and their bodies slapping against one another filled the penthouse. Riding his dick while he sucked her nipples turned Summer on, which gave her more stamina. She put her hands on his chest and he stared up at her intensely.

"Oh, shit" she moaned shakily, throwing her head back for a second.

"Good girl, ride that shit until you cum, baby".

"I'm so close. I'm so fucking-" she started before she came again.
Connor quickly laid her on her back and continued through her orgasm, his not too far behind.

"Shit, I'm cumming baby" he groaned. He flushed his hips against her and filled up the condom deep inside of her until he finished. He threw the condom away in the kitchen and laid back down on the couch with her.
"I swear your pussy just does something to me" he said with a small laugh and Summer joined.

"Shut up. You know I won't be able to come see you in your office anymore".

"Says who?"

"Says me and logic. I'm not in your class anymore, I can't just show up there".

"I know, I'm sorry".

"Stop it. You know I don't regret being with you. I love you".

"Yea. I love you, angel" he smiled softly before she kissed him and got up. They showered, Connor getting out before her so he could clean up from dinner. Afterwards they spent the rest of their short night together in bed with a movie.

///

"Hi, good morning" Avery said as she answered Summers call.

"Good morning, you at work yet?"

"Not yet. Like ten minutes away".

"Nervous?"

"Not nervous, just anxious. You get a lot of slack when you're an intern, but now there's more pressure and with how small the firm is, any mistake is very obvious".

"You're gonna do great, don't worry".

"Thank you. Are you on campus?"

"Yea just parked, sitting in my car for a few minutes".

"Last semester, feel good about it?"

"I do. Ready to be done".

"I bet. How was date night?" Avery asked.

"Really good, he made dinner and we talked. Sex of course. Now our schedules are back to being busy. And he's gonna be extra busy because he's taking days off for the wedding".

"Oh right".

"I asked if he thought his mom would like me, like if she was one of those moms who thinks no one's good enough for their son".

"Mhm, and he said?"

"That he wasn't sure if he'd even notice because he hasn't really introduced her to anyone since the fiancé".

"Ew".

"Ew, what? Don't freak me out Ave".

"I'm not trying to freak you out, but now they're gonna compare you to the fiancé".

"He said his mom liked her and hasn't liked any flings since. Is that a bad sign?"

"No it's not Summer. You're not a fling, that man is so in love with you, it's amazing. They're gonna love you".

"I appreciate that, thank you".

"You're welcome. What time do you wanna meet up for drinks".

"8, sound okay?" Summer asked.

"Yea, sounds cool. Just us?"

"Mhm, unless you had another idea".

"Nope, that's good. I'm about to pull in, I'll see you tonight".

"Alright, love you".

"Love you too, bye" Avery said before they hung up.

Avery grabbed her computer bag and walked into the building to start her day.

"Hey, good morning" Wayne said with a big smile.

"Good morning, how are you?"

"Really good. Come" he said leading her through the room "so you have the same desk but we've got some things for you. Here's your first time login info, call IT to change your password. Here's your company laptop, keycard, and this little handbook HR makes me handout" he shrugged.

"This is great, thank you".

"You're welcome and the team got you this little welcome gift, nothing serious just excited to officially have you on the team" he said as she opened a desk plaque with her name engraved on it and a mug.

"Aw this is cute, thank you so much!"

"Of course, go ahead and settle in, let me know if you have any questions. We're gonna meet at 10 in the conference room".

"Sounds good".

"Cool, see you in a bit" he smiled before walking off and she began setting up her computer.

///

"Hi, sorry I'm late" Avery said sitting down with Summer at the bar.

"No problem, I got you a martini. You and Darren celebrated your first day, huh?"

"Of course and then I lost track of time".

"Hey I get it. How was it?"

"Really good, everyone's so welcoming and helpful. They got me a gift. I don't feel behind so that takes some of the stress off of me".

"I knew it would be fine. You're a natural".

"Thanks. How was class?"

"Same old. No hot professors so I guess I can focus" she laughed and Avery joined.

"That's right, I bet that sucked. How's the professor anyways?"

"He's good. I think he's home now, but doing some work. Any updates on the wedding?"

"Yes actually, Darren's mom texted me this earlier" she said handing Summer her phone after pulling up a message.

"What's this?"

"Her veil".

"What? Why wouldn't she save this for Amy?"

"I don't know, but also, look at it".

"Truthfully, I don't like it".

"Yea, it's not the cutest and it doesn't exactly match my dress. I wasn't even planning on wearing a veil" Avery groaned.

"I know. What did Darren say?"

"I haven't told him. I don't want to be offensive, I know this is her way of welcoming me into the family and saying I'm her daughter. I love the gesture, but oh my god".

"Well, what if we make a few alterations. Try to make it fit your dress and distract from the uh, table cloth look".

"Maybe that could work, if she lets me alter it".

"Right. Talk to Darren first, be honest, see what he says".

"Yea, I will soon. Thank you".

"Anytime. Let's get another drink" Summer suggested so they called the bartender over.

///

"Okay, what about this?" Summer asked holding up a Katie May gown— a black dress with a floral print. It had a lace bustier top and a ruffle slit up the side.

"I like that" Connor nodded as he inspected the dress.

"Good. And I can add some more color with my shoes and purse".

"You can wear those dark red heels you have that tie around your ankle".

"That's a good idea, thank you baby".

"I can be helpful sometimes" he joked as she kissed him and grabbed the dress in two sizes to try on. He sat outside of the dressing room and while he waited his phone started ringing.

"Hey, Tay, what's up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, what are you up to?"

"Out with Summer. Shopping".

"Wow, she's got you shopping" Taylor teased with a small.

"We're shopping for her. Getting stuff for Josh's wedding".

"I see. She excited?"

"I think so, yea".

"Okay, then. I was just calling to check on you, but also Mason asked me to move in with him".

"Oh yea? What did you say?" He asked as Summer came out in the better fitting dress.

"I said yes, I'm really happy and oddly enough it feels like we picked up right where we left off so why wait any longer".

"First one was too big, what do you think?" Summer asked turning slowly.

"Turn again" he said then she did "damn".

"Connor I'm being serious" she blushed as she went over to hit him softly.

"Are you listening to me?" Taylor asked.

"Sorry I missed that last part. One second" he said then turned his attention back to Summer "I really like it. The heels will bring out the colors more too" he told her and she smiled.

"Thank you. Let me change back" she said then went in the dressing room.

"Alright, go ahead, Tay".

"What the hell do you know about heels bringing out colors" she teased "Jesus, what happened to my brother?"

"Very funny. I know when my woman looks good, that's all".

"Please don't make me throw up. I just had lunch. Anyways, I was saying that I told him yes and that since I feel like we picked up where we left off, I don't see the need to wait any longer".

"That makes sense. When's this happening?"

"Beginning of September. I've got a busy schedule and he's going on a work trip".

"Okay, well I'm happy for you".

"Thank you" Taylor said as Summer came out of the dressing room and he stood up to grab her hand.

"You're welcome. Ready, baby?"

"Mhm. I could always buy a purse later".

"Alright, come on" he said then went to check out. Summer looked at some jewelry while he paid and talked on the phone.
"Let me go, Tay, we're gonna go grab some food" he said walking over to Summer and handing her the bag.

"Alright, talk to you later. Love you".

"Love you too" he said then hung up.

"How's Taylor?" Summer asked as they walked back to the car.

"She's good. She's moving in with her boyfriend soon".

"That's exciting".

"Yea, she seems happy. Just hope it stays that way".

"Don't be so cynical. I'm sure she has her reservations about it since last time, but who wants to look at a relationship for how it'll end".

"You're right. Either way, I like to call him every once in a while and make sure they're on the same page".

"Does Taylor know that?"

"No. At least I haven't told her. She'd probably kill me for it if she knew" he laughed a little.

"Well it's sweet of you to do" she smiled at him "oh also, we need to buy their wedding gifts. Don't forget".

"I won't, we'll get something soon".

///

"Hi, how was work?" Avery smiled as Darren came in the room.

"Not too bad, how was your day?"

"Good. Summer was busy so I just hung out here" she laughed.

"Sounds about right. I brought takeout".

"Oh thank you. Go ahead and clean up quickly, I'll turn something on to watch" she said getting off the bed. She kissed him then left the room. He came out after about fifteen minutes then they sat down to eat and talk while they passively watched a movie.

"Hey, there's something I've been meaning to run by you" Avery started before he looked up at her.

"What's up, babe?"

"Your mom suggested that I wear her veil for the wedding".

"She did? What did you say?"

"I told her that I was honored that she offered and it was a special thing".

"Uh huh, that doesn't sound like an answer".

"It wasn't. I ended up changing the subject".

"You wanna say no?"

"A little bit, yes. I love that she offered it to me, I really do, but it doesn't exactly match my dress and I don't know. Then Summer suggested that I could alter it a bit if she'd let me, but it seems rude to ask. I really don't want to seem like that ungrateful daughter in law. I don't know what to tell her".

"Just tell her what you think. I really don't think she'd mind if you changed it a little. I think this is just her way of making sure we know she's excited".

"It's really sweet, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to be rude. I'll call her tomorrow".

"Okay. Hey, I know my mom can be a lot so don't spare her feelings just because of me".

"Thank you. Also, don't forget we're going food tasting Wednesday night".

"Schedule already cleared, don't worry".

"I'm not worried, we have time" she smiled and he nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.4K 16
18+ only MATURE THEMES First day of college for my course in teaching doesn't go as smoothly as I thought. A total stranger saves me from my clumsine...
1.2M 32.2K 35
I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with my new history teacher. StudentxTeacher...
4.6M 49.9K 60
High School Story. May contain extreme ABUSE content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. This is my first Book in...