Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.39

1K 58 15
By ButterFly_707_

HAPPY TAEHYUNG DAY.💜❤️
It's V's birthday to update to banta hai....

If you like the chapter then don't forget to vote, comments and share....
---------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- Dil Mein Ho Tum

AFTER SOME DAYS

Advik is in the kitchen and our Niyati mam is still sleeping.

She spared her arms for warmth but not finding anything she open her eyes lazily. She scan her room but he is not in the room. She again lay down while closing her eyes and called someone.

DOWNSTAIRS

I was making breakfast but my phone disturbed me. After looking at caller i'd name I smiled and received that call.

Advik- Good Morning My Baby.

He replied her before closing the stove and made his way toward their room.

Niyati- Ummm..

She whined in phone which makes him giggles at her.

Advik- Coming coming Sweetheart.

He said and open the door and looked at her who is laying on bed with her Shinchan nightwear.

Advik- Wakeyy Wakeyy Princess.

He said and sit behind her. She moved closer to him and placed her head on his lap and continue her sleep. He removed her hairs from her face and start caressing her hairs.

Advik- It's Monday Love. We have to go college.

Niyati- Hmm..

She hummed and moved away from him just to spread her arms for him. He smiled at her and hugged her.

Niyati- Umm It's so warm.

Advik- Obviously. After all I am Hot.

Niyati- HE HE..Ye Joke tha.

Advik- Ha tha to?

Niyati- I don't like Jokes.

Advik- And I don't like you.

They both stars at eachother for some seconds and start laughing.

Niyati- SRK IS SRK.

Advik- Yes and KAJOL IS KAJOL.

They both again laugh. It's like their daily routine to start their day after spending some romantic and funny time with each other.

Advik- Now go and come out fast ok?

She nodded he kissed on her forehead and stands up.

AT COLLEGE

All of them are going to their class but they all saw Eva and Rohit. They both are finally back after 3 months. Advik was glaring at them. As Eva start coming toward them Niyati come forward and stands before Advik while glaring at her. Advik smile to himself when he saw his lioness who is behaving totally different from Morning. Childish to Bitch look.

Rohit was about to speak something but Eva hold his hand and start walking from there not before glaring at them.

AFTER SOME TIME

All of them are sitting in canteen.

Niyati- So?

She asked to Advik.

Advik- What?

Niyati- What you did to them?

Advik- What...

Niyati- No Excuses I know you Advik. Now tell me what you did?

Advik roamed his eyes in between his friends. Om, Vansh, Rahul and Vikram. They all know everything what Advik did only Sonya and Niyati are unaware.

Niyati crossed her hands against her chest and said while rising her eyebrow.

Niyati- I asked you something Advik.

He relief his breath and start speaking.....

LET'S GO SOME CHAPTERS BACK.

(Before their relatioship.......When Niyati locked in classroom)

After sending Niyati with Sonya he start moving in college again. Vansh hold him by shoulder and asked.

Vansh- Where are you going?

Advik- To teach that fuckers a very good lesson.

He said and start walking while all other 4 boys start following him not knowing where he was going.

They all reached at Gardner when they saw Eva's group are laughing there.

1- I don't know after that I just heard her screaming after that I run out from there.

He said and start laughing with Eva.

Eva was laughing but her laugh died in her throat by someone's hard grip on her throat.

Everyone who is present there are looking at them with pure shock expression. As it's first time they are facing this Advik.

Om- Advi...

Advik- Don't. Don't stop me I am warning you. Let me handle this matter. It's about my Niya's life.

Advik was saying all that while glaring at Eva. She was try to free her self from his hard grip but she fails.

She start hitting on his hand which is grabbing her throat. Her breath start becomes hard but he was careless about that he just know was she is the reason behind NIYATI'S that condition.

And finally after some seconds he spoke more like roared.

Advik- Didn't I warn you to stay away from her.

She didn't said anything which was making him more angry. His hold becomes more tight and he again asked.

Advik- I ASKED YOU SOMETHING. DIDN'T I WARN YOU BEFORE THAT STAY AWAY FROM HER.

She flinch hard and start nodding her head.

Advik- THEN WHY?

Eva- Be..because I..I Lo..lov..

Advik- Complete that sentence and get ready to face the worse side of ADVIK RATHOD.

After that she stay silent as she was not even able to speak anything. She was about to become unconscious just before that he losses his hold.

Advik- STAY IN YOUR LIMIT. YOU ARE GIRL SO I WAS LEAVING YOU. IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPED IN FUTURE THEN REMEMBERED ONE THING I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU MS.EVA.

He start walking but one voice stop him.

??- Well I must say Niyati is hot in her messy state and her screams are enough to make any boy cu...

Before that person complete his sentance he found his self laying on the grass.

Advik hold him by his collar and make him stand and again punched him on his stomach.

The punch was very hard he was about to fall down but Advik again hold him and this time punched on his nose.

He falls down and his nose start bleeding but Advik was ignored that only his words were roaming in his mind.

He sits on his stomach and said holding him by his nape.

Advik- Agar tu ne mere bare me kuch bola hota to me tuje Jane bhi deta par tu ne to us ke bare me itna kuch bol Diya jiski me DEVI ki tarah izzat karta hu. GURUR HE WO MERA.

He said and start punching him.

Advik's friends eyes come out in shock. Because Advik Never behave like this. They all go to him when they saw Advik was looking here and there to find something.

Vikram- What are you doing Advik?

Om- Advik dekh Bhai hum trustee ko ye metter sop dete hai.

They all are trying to make him cool down but he was not in his senses.

Rahul- Advik please stop this.

Vansh- Think about Niyati Advik. She will never forgive you if you done something like this. You know naa she never want that someone got hurt because of her.

As those words reached to his ear his all moments Stopped there.

He took a deep breath. Till then principal also come there.

Advik stand up and make Rohit also stand. He last time punched his and warned him.

Advik- MARK MY WORDS VERY CAREFULLY MR.ROHIT. CONTROL YOUR TOUNG OR I WILL NOT THINK TWICE BEFORE CUTTING YOUR THIS SHITTY TOUNG.

He said and pushed him. After listening full matter Trustee suspend Rohit, Eva and their friends for 3 months.

PRESENT TIME

All the time Niyati and Sonya's eyes are widened in shock.

Advik was waiting for her to say something but she stay silent. It's first time when Advik was unable to read her eyes.

Her eyes are sawing something which he is not understanding.

Niyati hold his hands and said.

Niyati- Thank you so much Advik. I'm very lucky to have you in my life.

He smiled softly and kissed on her hands.

AT HOME

They both are sitting on bed. Advik was busy on call and niyati was writing lyrics for her new song.

She was not able to concentrate on her work because of Advik. She was thinking how much he is protecting for her, how much blind trust he has on her.

His love is like a clean mirror anyone can tell that how much he is in love with her.

Her love for him is also like clean mirror but not clean like his love.

She was hiding something from him on other side he is open book for her.

She was feeling blessed that she is his love.

Her focus went towards his lips. Small smile also come on her lips after looking at his bright smile.

He looked at her and found that she was staring at him not him but on his lips.

He cut the call but she is still lost. He bite his lips in return she also bite her lips.

He licks his lips after looking at his wet lips her lips becomes dry she also licks her lips to make her lips wet.

He bend down to her level and said near to her lips.

Advik- Bab...

Before he spoke anything he cut off by her lips on his.

Before he can understand he found him siting on bed and niyati was on his lap.

She was sucking his lips but he was still in shock by her sudden move. She bit his lips to ask for entrance and he gladly give her permission.

When her tongue touched his tongue he moaned in her mouth. Before he kissed her back she moved toward his naked neck he didn't even know that when she opened his buttons but it's not time for thinking that.

He was fully lost in pleasure. He hold her by her ass to pull her close to him.

He hummed when she start sucking him hardly. He knows she was giving him hickey but he has no problem he is ready to get full marked by her.

She bit him hardly on neck while her hands are busy in his hairs.

Advik- ahh..Baby slow.

She stops before biting there hardly. She start licking that place to reduce the pain.

When she was about to moved back Advik make her lay down and hovered over her.

Both's heartbeat was fast. They both are just looking at each other and finally after sometime without saying anything Advik start sucking her tattoo which is on her neck.

While sucking her he slowly opened her shirt's first button sliding her shirt down from her shoulder her cleavage is visible to him now.

Her hold in his hairs becomes tighten when he kissed on her right bra strap.

Her heartbeat stop when Advik kiss on her right side of cleavage.

Before she spoke anything he start sucking that place while his hands are busy in playing with her bra strap.

They both are so lost in pleasure that she didn't even notice that her nails are pressing on his nape way to hard. And he is also lost in their moment that he didn't even notice that his body is way too heavy for her.

She hummed when he licks that place multiple times. After sucking enough he dropped his body on her.

They both heard eachother moan when his covered hard one touched her covered wet part.

They both's eyes become widened now. Niyati was not sure now what will he do. After some seconds he kissed on her cleavage before going towards washroom.

Advik- I'm coming.

He said after controlling his fast heartbeat.

AFTER SOMETIME

He came out from bathroom and notice that she was laying on bed covering her self with duvet till her neck. She was staring at closed door. She was lost.

He lay down next to her but she stays still. Her back was facing him. Moving closer to he softly hugged her from back.

First she flinched but after that she closed her eyes melt in his arms.

Advik- it's cold.

He said and she notice that she was using whole blanket to cover herself.

She faced him and start covering him in blanket after covering him she was about to turn but he stop her by holding her shoulders and asked.

Advik- What happened Baby?

She looked at him for some seconds then shook her head.

He notice that she was still wearing shirt and the first button is still open but she changed her pants in shorts.

It's first time that she was wearing this much short shorts. She always wear something in that her half legs always stay covered but today he can easily see her mid thighs.

He diverted his mind and again looked at her who is still lost. He cupped her face and again said.

Advik- What happened love? Did I make you uncomf...

Before he complete his sentance she cut him off.

Niyati- No adi. I'm comfortable with you.

Advik- Then what is bothering you princess? You can share with me.

She closed her eyes and said what is bothering her.

Niyati- What will you do when you find out that there is one part in my body is not beautiful like my other parts.

And he replied without thinking anything.

Advik- That doesn't matter. For me you matters the most Angel.

He notice how her eyes become wet after listening his reply.

Niyati- Can you please look at my thighs.

He looked at her with confused face. His heartbeats are also fast but the reason was still unknown for him.

Niyati- Can you?

Without saying anything he removed the duvet looked at her thighs. He closed his eyes when Niyati pulled her shorts up.

Niyati- Open your eyes Adi.

He opened his eyes and first looked in her eyes after that he looked at her thighs his eyes widened after looking there thighs. He touched her thigh slowly.

Advik- How?

He asked with tears in his eyes. She smiled softly but asked.

Niyati- Am I still beautiful to you?

In return he just kissed on her thigh. One tear rolled down while staring at her thighs.

There are 2,3 big scars on upper side of her thighs.

Advik- How?

He again asked. And now she knows she had to open her most dark pages of her life.

Niyati- Can we sit in balcony.

He stood up and carry her and start moving toward balcony. That scares are old but he thought what if they are still hurting her.

He makes her sit on big size of sofa and sit next to her and again his hand start rubbing her scars.

She knows he loves her more than anything but she is afraid that what if after hearing her past he doesn't love her like now.

What if he choose to leave her? What if he start making distance from her?

So many questions are running in her mind but she wants to tell him everything. She doesn't want that he stay in dark anymore. He waited for her enough now. He has all rights to know about her. Now it's her time to open her close dark chapter of life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) So the last chapter of this year.

:) Agla chapter agle Saal.😂

:) Finally her past is on the way....

:) New year = New chapter = New twist....

:) Don't forget to tell me your fav. Part.

:) Your vote and comments are motivation to me so don't forget to vote, comments, share and follow..

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 490 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
27.7K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
29.2K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...