His Wild Child

By Socialparasite21

Liv Morgan and her male best friend have always been stuck like glue. He's always been her protector and she'... More

Bio
Prologue Part 1: His Will To Liv
Prologue Part 2: Hanging Out
Prologue Part 3: About A Girl.
Chapter 1: Going On Tour
Chapter 2: Time With Her
My Girl, My Girl
What I Needed
Heavier
Rotten Apple
Love Hate Love
Trying
I'm Back!
It All Comes To A Head
Planning
Need A Favor.
A New Chapter
Trying To Still Be Good

Celebration

489 4 0
By Socialparasite21

*Continuation Of Last Chapter*

*MATURE SECTION*

Gio: Let's celebrate...Daddy~

I lay her on the bed as we start to make out again.

Our tongues fight for dominance which I win as I work on the getting her pants off. I unbutton then before sliding both them and her panties off her body. I then break the kiss to pull her shirt over her head. I dive back in and kiss her with love and passion.

As we kiss I reach around her, unhooking her bra and flinging it off her now naked body. I then break away and start to kiss and suck on her neck.

I hear little moans escape her lips and that encourages me to go faster until I leave a few hickeys on her neck. I finally pull away as she starts to pull my shirt off my chest before pulling down my pants and underwear. I kick off my shoes as she gets on her knees before she pulls my underwear and pants off. She stays on her knees and looks up at me.

Liv: I'm so proud of you Daddy~

She then reaches her right hand up and grabs my dick before slowly jerking it. She looks back up at me.

Liv: It's so big~ Oh Daddy can I pretty please suck it~ Please Daddyy~

Me: Please suck it Princess~

She leaves little kisses up and down the shaft before looking up at me and smiling. She takes the head in her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. She continues to before she slowly takes more of me in her mouth as she maintains eye contact.

Me: Fuck baby~ Such a good girl~

She bobs her head up and down my dick as she takes more and more in me with every head movement. She grabs my hand and puts it in her hair as I pull her hair into a makeshift ponytail. I pull her hair which causes her to go faster and even deepthroat me while she lets out little hums. I can't take much of this so I speak up.

Me: Princess I-I'm getting close.

Gio gets up and I lightly push her on the bed. I get between her legs and kiss the inside of her thighs and around her pussy before looking up at her.

Me: Can I eat your pussy Princess~

Gio frantically nods her head.

Liv: Yes Daddy~

I give a few gentle licks on her pussy before I insert my tongue inside her pussy. I start swirling my tongue inside her pussy while sucking on it simultaneously. I use my tongue to spell out the alphabet before spelling out "Liv I love you" into her pussy. I repeatedly hit her G spot as she lets her moans out.

Liv: Mm fuck Daddy I love your tongue~

She puts her hands on the back of my head and pushes it in further while her fingers intertwine in my hair. I start going deeper in her with my tongue before I insert 2 fingers along with my tongue. She lets out a very loud moan.

Liv: Mmm Daddy I'm cumming~

She cums all over my fingers and mouth. I lick all of it off my lips before swallowing it. I then do the same with my fingers before I look at her.

Me: Ready Princess~

Gio looks up at me and smiles.

Liv: Yes Daddy~ Fuck me like the little slut I am~

I rub my dick up and down her pussy to lube it up with her juices before I align myself with her entrance. I insert myself halfway inside her and slowly start to thrust in her. Once I feel her relax I start to gradually thrust more and more in her as her hands go onto my back. She lets out louder and louder until she finally can't wait anymore and explodes while scratching down my back hard.

Liv: Sorry Daddy~

I smile down at her before giving her a loving kiss.

Me: It's okay Princess besides we're not done yet anyways~

Liv: What do you- WOAH!

I cut her off by picking her up and throwing her on the bed on her stomach. When she lands, she arched her back. I take my hand and slap both sides of her ass before drilling myself inside of her. As I quickly abd repeatedly thrust inside of her she lets out load moans.

Liv: MMM DADDY~ Spank me~ Fucking punish me like the bad little slut I am~

I take my hand and slap her ass repeatedly with a little more force each time leaving hand prints on her ass as I continue to drill into her pussy. She is a loud moaning mess during this.

Liv: Fuck Daddy I'm cumming again~

She came on my dick for the second time and the third time overall. She then got on her knees and looked up at me.

Liv: Daddy you've been so good to me~ Nobody has ever made me cum as much as you have so can I pretty please ride you reverse cowgirl until you cum~

Me: Yes princess~

I lay on the bed before she hovers her entrance over my dick. She inserts my dick into her pussy as she begins to rock her hips before she starts to bounce on it.

Liv: Fuck Daddy~ My Daddy has the best dick I've ever had~ NOBODY can make me cum like Daddy makes me cum~ That's why I don't say it's my pussy anymore~ I say it's Daddy's pussy~

After she says that, I slap her ass.

Me: And who's Daddy~

Liv: You're Daddy~ You're my Daddy who fucks me so well and like the little slut I am~

I slap her ass a few more times before I grab her hips while bucking mine, matching her bounces. I begin to throb as her pussy tightens around me so I warn her.

Me: Princess I'm about to cum.

Liv: Do it inside me Daddy~ I'm on the pill~ Please cum inside me~ Breed me Daddy~ I'm not just your little slut, I'm your cum slut too~

After a few more thrusts, we both let out a loud moan before finishing together. Gio doesn't even pull me out of her instead just spinning around and laying on my chest.

*END OF MATURE SECTION*

Liv: Daddy can we pwetty pwease stay like this? I comfy.

Me: Baby you don't have to use baby talk. Of course we can stay like this.

She lifts her head and gives me a loving kiss.

Liv: Thank you Daddy.

Me: No problem Babygirl. Congratulations again baby. You earned everything you got.

Liv: Thank you Honey Bunny. Congratulations to you too. I'm so proud of you.

Me: Thank you Princess, I'm proud of you too Harley. I love you so much.

Liv: Thank you, I love you too Puddin.

We kissed again before she laid her head back on my chest. My hands migrate to her ass and I play with as I fall asleep. One can't help to wonder though, What the fuck would I get if I won the Undisputed Championship?

A/N: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays you filthy animals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 593 30
Love, is all Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch need to make it in life follow them in their career journey's where they fall deeper in love with every pas...
50.8K 2.3K 50
Randy Orton takes advantage of one of the Bellas by taking her husband as his victim. Now, Brie Bella must please the beast to save her love.
2.7K 64 9
When Toni Storm meets a fellow Wrestler they had no idea that not only would they become bestfriends but she would steal his heart and they would bec...
66.8K 1.4K 27
Something tragic almost happens, but it brings them together...