His Brother's Wife

By _anonymouswriter7_

Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry thei... More

Author note
Chapter -1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46

Chapter - 26

718 35 10
By _anonymouswriter7_

Pihu's POV:

After Aditya went from there I went straight to take the shower. I then changed into his white shirt. I always wanted to wear my husband's shirt like this but then life happened.

I looked myself in the mirror and then came downstairs. I found a sticky note in the mirror saying - come downstairs and pass the living room. Then at the end you take a right and walk a few steps there you will find the kitchen, my lady :)

I took the sticky note with me and followed the directions written on it. Thanks to Aditya I could easily find my way to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen I saw that the things used to make coffee were already present on the counter. I smiled at all his gestures and helping me by even not being present there.

I made a coffee and as usual, I made a design over it. The design was just a simple Thank you. I don't know what happened but he saved me was the most important thing. He helped me a lot so a thank you will be a  small word for it.

Satisfied with my design I kept the two cups in the tray and started to come out of the kitchen. I was thinking that now I have to find my way to the garden. I was passing the refrigerator when I noticed a sticky note having directions to the garden. I took the sticky note and followed the directions written on it. I opened the door from backside found a small but beautiful garden. it had green grass spread all over it and at the sides, there were many flowers. I kept the tray at the table which was at the start of the garden. I removed the slipper and ran over the grass. It felt so good to feel the grass over my feet. I ran on the grass barefoot and went near the lavender flower which attracted me. I went near it and started to smell it. I am obsessed with the lavender smell and color. Mostly shower gel and perfume have this smell. I then came back to the grass areas and started walking on it. I twirled a few times and laughed as the cold wind touched my screen.

I stopped when I heard a voice "You seem to like it?" I turned around and saw Aditya standing at the door leaning on the door frame.

"Yes, it is a beautiful place," saying we started to take steps towards each other. On reaching him he forwarded his hand to me and then we went near the table.

He was about to sit and when I asked "Can we sit on the grass? If you don't want we can sit here."

He just smiled and gestured for me to guide him. Then I went and sat on the grass and he sat beside me. The weather was not sunny and the wind was blowing sometimes. It was perfect to sit out here and relax. I gave him his cup and he looked at the design.

Looking at my creative he smiled and said "It's perfect." "First drink and then compliment," I told him.

"I am talking about the design and now I will give the review of the coffee," he explained and I rolled my eyes at his reply.

We both drank our coffee in silence and enjoyed the weather. "Can we sit for some more time here?" I asked him when we finished our coffee.

"Sure," he replied and again there was a silence. "What happened when I drowned and how did you find me?" I asked him.

He cleared his throat and said "I came out and saw you drowning. Then I helped you out and brought you here."

"Does everyone else know?" I inquired as I wanted to know if anyone really cared or not.

"Yes, Mom and Shlok were there. They know you are here" he replied without looking at me. His expressions were telling that he was lying but why would he lie?

"Any other question?" he brought me back to reality. "No no more questions. Now you can relax," I told him and gave him a side look.

"There is nothing to hide. Stop being Sherlock Holmes," he commented and kept the cup aside.

"So" he continued and looked at me. "So?" I raised my eyebrow to ask him to continue.

"How is life going on with my dear brother?" he asked out of nowhere.

"Ok I guess," I replied short and simple. I don't want to tell him how really I feel.

"Why did you get married to him in the first place?" he asked again. "I kind of liked him. He was attractive, had a stable career, from a reputed family, and so on. All the things that a person sees in an arranged marriage", I explained to him and kind of lied. Obviously can't tell him I thought it was you at the first go.

"How much do you talk or meet before marriage?" he asked another question.

"Not much everything happened too quickly," I lied to him. I hide the fact that we never met or talked before marriage.

"Pihu you know that you can move out of this marriage?" he asked his final question and I knew he wanted to ask this only. He was just preparing me for the final question.

I closed my eyes and took a breath. "It is never that easy," I replied to him.

"You are just spoiling your life. Can't you see you never better" he said in frustration. I smiled and said, "Who decides who deserves what?"

"Pihu what happened? Why are you not speaking about it to your parents? Are you afraid of them? Do you want me to talk to them?" his last question raised my heartbeat.

"No why would you talk to them?" I asked him in a high pitch. "What does it matter to you? You should be happy that someone is adjusting with your brother." I tried to divert the topic from my parents.

He chuckled and said, "I would have been happy but I know none of you are happy in this marriage. So why torture yourself?"

"There is no torture. At the start, it happens with every couple and slowly everything will be fine," I explained the theory.

"Really. Do you believe in that?" he asked looking at me. "Tell me the theory which you truly believe yourself first," he concluded. I did not reply to anything as it was really true. I myself have given up hope on this.

"Why are you asking these many questions?" I retaliated back. Yes guys this is my defense mechanism.

"Pihu can't you see there is no future for you guys," he again tried to make me understand.

"Oh really but I can see a bright and happy future. I can see our family growing and we living together till our old age," I retorted back to him.

He snorted and said, "You are living in your delusional world if that's the case."

"And I am happy in my delusional world," I gave a reply back and flipped my hair back.

"Are you afraid of your parents?" he asked again. "Why would I be?" I questioned back.

"Then talk to them and explain your situation. I know they will understand them," he again explained the same theory.

"Listen Aditya don't involve my parents here," I tried to explain to him but he cut me in between.

"I can help you in explaining that," that's it he wants to go down this road then it's fine.

"I am saying this final time stop involving my parents. Dare you say anything to them," I threatened him by showing my finger.

I got up from my place and said "I am going to my room and after that, we can leave."

"Pihu," he tried to stop me by holding my hand.

Without turning around I just jerked his hand and said "You have already spoiled my mood enough for the day. Let me have some space and then we can leave."

With that, I left from there without even looking at his face. I knew if I turned around I would surely melt and speak my heart out.

I reached the room and closed the door with a loud thud. Reaching the bed I started to cry my heart out.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

I know you guys might be angry from me 😅 but there is some surprise for you guys😍

Keep guessing 🫢

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.7K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
146K 13.1K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
527K 26.3K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...