•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

Reunited

2 1 0
By yuitheblackx

The sun cast long shadows as Ren stepped forward, her expression serious. "Alright, listen up," she announced, pulling out a whistle from her pocket. "We're going to settle this fairly. A capture match. First one to successfully capture that Electrike wins."

Raiden smirked, "You're on." He glanced at his Marshtomp, giving it a nod. The Pokémon puffed out its chest, eager to redeem its honor.

Mayu adjusted her stance, her eyes focused on the hovering Electrike. She whispered words of encouragement to her Grovyle, reassuring it that they had the skill and strategy to win this.

The Electrike, sensing the shift in dynamics, hovered a bit higher, its eyes darting between the two teams. It was clear that it wasn't going to be an easy catch.

"Alright, on my signal," Ren instructed, raising the whistle to her lips.

The tension was palpable. The wind seemed to hold its breath as Ren blew the whistle sharply, signaling the start of the match.

Raiden immediately shouted, "Marshtomp, use Mud Shot!" His Pokémon responded instantly, releasing a stream of mud towards the Electrike, attempting to trap it.

But Mayu was quick to counter. "Dodge and use Bullet Seed!" she commanded. Grovyle gracefully evaded the mud, launching a volley of seeds towards the Electrike.

The tiny Pokémon skillfully dodged the seeds, zipping through the air with agility. It was clear that capturing it wouldn't be as simple as they initially thought.

Raiden gritted his teeth. "Alright, let's up the ante. Marshtomp, Water Gun!"

A powerful jet of water shot towards the Electrike, forcing it to maneuver frantically to avoid getting hit.

Seizing the opportunity, Mayu shouted, "Grovyle, use Quick Attack!"

With a burst of speed, Grovyle closed the distance between itself and the Electrike, attempting to knock it off balance.

But Raiden wasn't about to give up. "Counter with Thunder Wave!" he yelled.

The Electrike's fur bristled with electricity as it released a paralyzing wave towards Grovyle. The grass-type Pokémon was momentarily stunned, giving the Electrike a chance to retaliate.

"Now, use Thunder Fang!" Raiden commanded.

Electrike lunged forward, its fangs crackling with electricity. It aimed straight for Grovyle, determined to make the most of its advantage.

However, Mayu was ready. "Dodge and use Leaf Blade!" she countered.

Grovyle narrowly evaded the Thunder Fang, its blade glowing a vibrant green. With a swift motion, it struck the Electrike, sending it spiraling towards the ground.

Seeing this, Raiden quickly threw a Poké Ball, hoping to capture the weakened Electrike.

But Mayu wasn't about to let him have the last word. With precision and determination, she threw her own Poké Ball, capturing the Electrike in a flash of light.

The battlefield fell silent, the only sound being the soft hum of the captured Electrike inside the Poké Ball.

Ren walked over, a smile playing on her lips. "Well, it seems we have a winner," she declared, pointing towards Mayu.

Mayu grinned, her eyes shining with excitement. "We did it, Grovyle!"

Raiden chuckled, extending a hand towards Mayu. "Good game," he said, his tone filled with respect.

Mayu shook his hand, her smile widening. "You too."

The bustling city of Lumiose was alive with activity, its streets filled with trainers and Pokémon from all corners of the region. The towering skyscrapers and neon lights created a dazzling display, casting a vibrant glow over the cityscape. Everywhere one looked, there was a sense of excitement and anticipation, as trainers prepared for battles, trades, and contests.

Raiden, Mayu, and Ren made their way through the crowded streets, their eyes wide with wonder as they took in the sights and sounds of the bustling metropolis. Pokémon of all shapes and sizes wandered about, their playful antics adding to the lively atmosphere.

As they navigated their way towards the city's Pokémon Center, a familiar face caught Raiden's attention, causing him to stop abruptly. "Riyu?" he exclaimed, his voice filled with disbelief.

Riyu, who was engrossed in a conversation with another trainer, turned at the sound of her name, her eyes widening in surprise. "Raiden?" she responded, her voice tinged with shock and relief.

Beside Riyu stood Wally, a young trainer they had encountered on their previous journey. His green eyes sparkled with mischief as he greeted them. "Seems like we've stumbled upon an unexpected reunion," he remarked, a playful smirk on his lips.

Mayu approached them, her eyes narrowing slightly as she took in Wally's evolved Ralts, now a graceful Kirlia. "Your Ralts has evolved," she observed, her tone neutral.

Wally nodded, a proud smile on his face. "Yes, she evolved into a Kirlia recently. She's been a great companion."

Raiden, still trying to process the unexpected reunion, turned to Riyu, his eyes filled with concern. "Are you alright? How did you manage to escape from Team Aqua?"

Riyu smiled, placing a reassuring hand on Raiden's arm. "We were fortunate," she began, her gaze shifting towards Wally. "Wally's Kirlia knows the move Teleport. When Team Aqua attempted to capture us, she used Teleport to get us out of harm's way."

Ren, who had been silently observing the reunion, stepped forward, her eyes meeting Wally's. "You have my deepest gratitude for keeping Riyu safe," she said, her voice sincere.

Wally nodded, his gaze softening. "It was the least I could do," he replied. "No one should have to endure what you all experienced."

As the group continued to chat, sharing stories and updates from their respective journeys, a sense of camaraderie began to form. Despite the challenges and dangers they had faced, they had all grown stronger, both as trainers and as friends.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm golden glow over the city, they decided to head to the Pokémon Center to rest and regroup. Along the way, they passed by various shops and stalls, their vibrant displays tempting them with rare items and delicious treats.

Inside the Pokémon Center, they found a quiet corner to sit and catch up. Pokémon chirped and played nearby, their cheerful antics adding to the relaxed atmosphere.

Riyu, her eyes shining with gratitude, turned to Wally. "Thank you, Wally," she said, her voice soft. "For everything."

Wally smiled, his eyes meeting hers. "You're welcome, Riyu," he replied. "Remember, we're all in this together."

As the evening wore on, the group shared laughter, stories, and dreams for the future. Despite the challenges that lay ahead, they knew that together, they could overcome anything.

For in the world of Pokémon, friendship was the greatest strength of all.

Ren sat apart from the group, her expression unreadable as she watched them interact. While the others laughed and reminisced, she remained silent, lost in her thoughts. The weight of her actions pressed heavily on her mind, casting a shadow over the reunion.

Despite the camaraderie and warmth that filled the room, Ren felt a coldness within her that she couldn't shake off. The bond of friendship that the others shared seemed like a distant dream to her, a reminder of what she had once been a part of but could no longer claim as her own.

As she sat there, a sense of isolation washed over her. She was acutely aware of the distance that had grown between her and the others, a chasm that seemed impossible to bridge. The guilt and regret that gnawed at her conscience only served to deepen the divide, leaving her feeling more alone than ever.

Ren's thoughts drifted back to her conversation with Steven, the pain and betrayal in his eyes still fresh in her memory. She had hoped that coming clean about her actions would bring her some measure of peace, but instead, it had only intensified her feelings of guilt and remorse.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she contemplated her next move. The path ahead was uncertain, filled with obstacles and challenges that she would have to face alone. But deep down, a glimmer of hope still flickered within her, a reminder that redemption was possible, even for someone like her.

Wally stood up, adjusting his bag over his shoulder. His eyes met each member of the group before finally resting on Ren. "I think it's time for me to continue my journey," he said with determination in his voice. "I've been training hard, and I feel ready to challenge Roxanne and earn my first gym badge."

Mayu nodded in understanding, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. "That's great, Wally! I know you'll do amazing. And speaking of challenges," she added, turning to face the rest of the group, "I've decided that I'm going to take on Wattson's gym tomorrow."

Raiden grinned, giving her a thumbs-up. "I've heard Wattson's gym is electrifying! Just make sure you're prepared for anything."

Ren watched the exchange, a pang of envy tugging at her heart. She missed the days when she too had dreams of conquering gyms and proving herself as a trainer. But now, those dreams felt like distant memories, overshadowed by her past mistakes.

Pushing her feelings aside, Ren forced a smile and spoke up. "Sounds like you both have exciting challenges ahead. I wish you the best of luck."

Mayu smiled warmly at Ren, sensing the turmoil beneath her calm exterior. "Thanks, Ren. And don't worry, we'll all get through this together."

As the group began to discuss their plans for the upcoming challenges, Ren couldn't help but feel grateful for their unwavering support. Despite her past, they still believed in her, and that gave her hope for the journey ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3K 47
When Y/n is orphaned at the age of ten because of the lack of action of the Number 1 Hero All Might, she develops a hatred towards the smiling hero. ...
3.5K 101 15
2022: This needs to be rewritten, and I am currently rewriting it on my AO3. Check my profile for a link to my AO3 profile, under Mel_the_Pirate! It'...
98 0 27
Story started on DeviantArt. Pokémon fanfiction of one of my favorite Mystery Dungeon Series: Explorers of Sky ~ Arc 1 Time: *Completed* Waking up in...
49.3K 748 15
Exactly what it says on the box. you're [Y/N], a 16 year old who moved to Sinnoh from Unova when you were 5, befriending Cynthia from a young age. Yo...