Dil Hai Tumhaara ♥️( Slow Upd...

By tumsehii

Main lead- Karan Oberoi 27years old...CEO of Asias one of the famous company(oboroi's industries).... ruthle... More

💮Authors note💮
💮 Character info💮
💮 chapter -1💮
💮chapter -2💮
💮 chapter -3💮
//oberois mansion//
//Malhotra mansion//
💮 chapter -4 💮
💮 chapter -5💮
💮 Chapter -6💮
💮Outfits 💮
💮 chapter -7 💮
💮 chapter -9💮
💮 chapter -10💮
💮 chapter -11💮
💮 chapter -12💮
💮 chapter -13💮
💮 chapter -14💮
💮 chapter -15💮
💮 chapter-16💮
💮Chapter -17💮
💮 chapter -18💮
💮 chapter -19💮
💮 chapter -20💮
update
💮 chapter -21💮
💮 chapter -22💮
💮 chapter -23💮
💮chapter -24💮
💮 chapter-25💮
💮 chapter -26💮
💮 chapter -27 💮
💮 chapter -28💮
💮 chapter -29💮
💮chapter -30💮
💮chapter -31💮
💮chapter -32💮
💮chapter-33💮.
💮chapter -34💮
Note

💮 chapter -8💮

1.1K 140 20
By tumsehii

Karan's pov!!

Today we all are going for family vacation 1st we will go to Malhotra mansion from there we all will leave for destination..

To be very honest I am really excited for the trip or I will say that I'm excited to meet her ..it has been one week i have meet her...i really missed her..

(Missed her seriously karan you need to stop thinking about her but she is not going from my mind..)

I this whole week I was little busy with my other projects also I've signed a project with Anaya also..i was a little busy..but i really Missed her so much....i want to see her so badly..

.
.
.
.
We reached at Malhotra mansion ...and greet all dii also come and we talked with her...she seems very happy..here it's written on her face
..

But my eyes are searching for her...when she come down I was so  awestruck with her...she was looking so cute ..and .her cheeks I want to squeeze them..( shut up karan kya soch Raha hai tu)..

.
.
She reached down and greeted everyone them elders leave first..and we. Will follow them...

.
.
.
.
.
Teju- I'm sorry guys you all have to wait so long..

Sam- it's ok baby ...we also just come before 5 mins...

Teju smiled at her..

Sam- btw you are looking so cute .. pinched her cheeks ...

Teju- ouch bhabs... don't do that..
Sam giggled...and you look very pretty and kissed her cheeks...

(Now I am feeling jealous... yaar what's happening to me...khudki behen se jealous ho raha hoo)

...

Then...we all sat on car...and leave for the destination...

.
.
.
.
Pov ends!!
Anaya was sleeping on Dev's shoulder... Aarush was playing video game on phone.....she...was just sitting and looking outside the window enjoying the view...Dev was talking to sam... about something.. Karan was doing something on phone....

Suddenly Aarush shouted - stop the car...!! Driver immediately pull the break...due to sudden break all halted

Karan - what the hell Aarush...why did you shout!!

Anaya's sleep also broke..

Aarush - I'm sorry actually... I'm hungry... innocently

Karan - but you could have tell it slowly..why you shout..

Aarush - you all are busy so meine chila dia..

Karan- glare at..him.. - Are you mad..

Aarush ignore him and said - chalo pehle kuch khana khate hai..uske baad dekhenge Jo hoga

Karan shook his head and said to driver to stop car near any restaurant..also informed others about it..

.
.
.
.

On the way they saw a small dhaba..and stopped the car..for eating..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All were sitting on table and waiting for food..

Suhani - we will eat here?? This is so unhygienic...(made faces)

Bp- if you don't want to eat then you wait  agar raste mein dikha toh koi restaurant toh waha se kha lena...abhi philhal yaha pe itni hi  hai khana hai toh Khao nahi toh wait Karo... others are hungry..

Suhani kept silent..

.
.
.
After sometime food reached there...

All started eating and suhani also eat ...as she doesn't want to stay hungry..

.

Teju was about to eat something...

Anaya stopped her - Teju kya kar rahi hai...you are allergic to it...

Teju looked down..and said- I'm sorry dhyan nahi tha mera.. it's ok..

Suhani - humesha hi Tera dhyan nahi hota..Humesha attention chahiye hoti hai ..

Teju ignored her..
.
.karan didn't liked the way suhani talk with teju but controlled his anger...

.
And after eating they left from there...

On the way teju got sleepy as she hadn't slept yesterday due to some work...so she  slept..on Aarush's shoulder and..karan from the mirror just adoring her...how cute she is looking while sleeping...

Karan (in mind)- oh my god ..how cute she is looking..just like an innocent baby 🐥... her soft cheeks I want to squeeze them... Aww 😍 ...

Driver pulled the break  suddenly due to which Teju's head going to hit on the front...but Aarush put hands ....and her head hits on hands...

All startled...

Dev- Are you okay baccha ??(softly )

Teju-nodded , Thank you Rush ..

Aarush - oo thank you ki Mata apni thank you apne paas rakh..😏

Teju chukuled

Karan got angry - Why the hell you put the break suddenly ...aise koi break lagata hai....agar lag jati to unhe...??(angrily)

Driver face turned pale- sor..ry sir...there was a dog 🐕..toh mujhe karna pada... I'm so sorry madam...pls mujhe maaf kar dijiye..

Teju- mr.oberoi kuch nahi...hua hai...mujhe ..
I'm completely fine and driver uncle is right at his place... please aap sant ho jaiye...(put her hands on his shoulder)..aur uncle aap gadi chaliye...they must be waiting for us..

Driver nodded...

Karan (in his mind)- i don't know what happened to me .. when i saw she is going to get hurt... anger rose inside me..and i shouted at Driver....but when she put her hand on my shoulder..i don't know...i feel something different..i closed my eyes...i feel so calm.... there is something on her touch....she made me calm...

After sometime they reached at lonavala...

Their resort:

Elders were already waiting for them...

.
.
they  went inside...and sat rest for sometime then all decided to first go to kataldhar waterfall for trecking ...

Karan's pov !!

We ordered bike to go kataldhar waterfall....

I wanted her to sit with me on my bike but my bad...She has already sit with Aarush..

Dev jiju and sam dii on 1 bike and me and Anaya on other bike....

I started the bike sulking....

We reached there and started our journey ... it's a very beautiful place...but it's too slippery you have to walk very carefully
we were walking suddenly Teju's leg slipped but thanks god i caught her in time...warna pata nahi kya hota..
This girl I'm telling you will some day give me heart attack..

Teju- Thank you mr.oberoi..

Again mr.oberoi ...sabko naam se bulaegi lekin mujhe mr.oberoi😏( in mind)

Karan - welcome ms.malhotra(sarcastically)

Teju- looked at him confusingly and asked you okay??

Karan - yaa I'm fine let's go

Then we reached at the waterfall..to be very honest it's so beautiful sight to watch...then my eyes fall on Teju she is playing giggling with the water... what a beautiful sight to watch...this is the first time I've seen her so openly laughing....her smile is infectious i silently clicked her photo and went to them...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We enjoyed a lot and it's getting darker so we thought to  return home back....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teju- I'll drive..Rush give me key!!and sit behind me..

Karan (in his mind)- wait what she will drive...is she mad it's not a toy ... it's a bike...

Rush- no way I'm giving you keys....

Yes Aarush absolutely right.. don't give her the keys..

Teju- Don't tell me you have never sit with me on my bike...

Karan - what you know how to ride bike??

Aarush  (chukled)- Aur nahi toh kya bhai...apko kya laga

Karan - Toh unko  chabi Dene se kyu mana kar rahe ho..?

Aarush- Bhai problem yeh hai ki yeh gadi calati nahi hai udati hai...aur mujhe kuanra nahi marna

Karan (in his mind)- this girl is full of surprises pata nahi aur kya kya Janna  baki hai.. Aur..

Karan was shocked

Anaya- Not only this she has her own costomised bike...she was in London for 4 years so gadi garage mein padi hui hai ..

Dev also nodded...and said - Chalo abhi late bhi ho jayega aur phir kal subah ghumne ana hai.. sab  ke sath..

Aarush - no way I'm sitting with her..

Teju- But bhai i want to drive (looking at Dev cutely)

Dev being best brother can't refuse her and said - okay 

Aarush - I'm not sitting with her .

Anaya- neither me...

Only karan left...

Dev- Karan can you??(asked)

Karan nodded..

Aarush - Bhai aap kabhi kisko apni bike chalane nahi dete ho...are you fine with it..

Karan - shut up!!

Aarush - shut his mouth

All started the journey....

Anaya is feeling little sad as she wanted to go with Karan..

Both Dev and Aarush  left 1st and

Teju-mr.oberoi sit they had already left..

Karan sat on bike he is feeling little awkward...as usko piche bethna pad Raha hai....

Teju- mr.oberoi hold me tightly or else you will fall

Karan made a horrified face..

Karan (in mind)- Ek toh tumhare sath bethne ko kya kya sab kar raha hai...mujhe itni jaldi nahi marna...mujhe toh tumhare sath family banana hai...chi yaar karan kya soch Raha hai tu..

And hold teju's shoulder...teju felt something when karan put his hand on her shoulder and started the bike...

Karan - Where are you going...they went on different rode!!

Teju- chinta mat kijiye mr.oberoi..apko kahi galat jagah nahi le ja Rahi hunn...i know each place here .... it's a short cut...

And stopped the car near a chai stall...

Teju- common mr.oberoi...here they made the best chai...

And dragged him towards the stall..

Teju- kakka  do masala chai...ek dum kadak

Person - bohot salon baad dikhi beti..

Teju- kakka mein nahi thi India mein London mein thi...4 saal baad ghar ayi hun...

Person - accha

And chotu give them tea..and chotu said - didi ek baat bolun

Teju- nodded and took a sip of her tea..

Chotu- apke boyfriend bohot handsome hai...ek dum hero jaise..

Teju looked at karan shocked...karan smirked..

Teju- no no chotu...yeh mere boyfriend nahi hai....yeh business partner hai...

Listening to this...Karan's face fall...

Chotu(sadly)- accha...par bhaiya...app bohot handsome ho..

Karan - thank you..

Teju noticed karan sad and asked - what happened??

Karan - nothing..

Teju- kuch toh hai warna tum toh thik thak the achanak kya ho gaya

Karan- apne kyu bola hum sirf business partners hai...( Immidiately regretted what he said)

Teju- Accha yeh baat hai...par ap toh nahi hai mere bf
...toh mein kya bolti ..

Karan- dost toh bol sakti thi na??

Teju(smiled a little)- par apne toh mujhe dosti keliye pucha hi nahi...

Karan- accha toh yeh puchna bhi pad ta hai..

Teju- Aur nahi toh kya aise hi...dost..umhh no.. impossible

Karan - Accha toh ms.Tejasswi Malhotra kya ap mujhse dosti karogi??( Dramatically)...show his hand for handshake

Teju- jii Haan mr.oberoi...

Karan made face- ab toh dosti ho gayi hai...phir bhi...Mr.oberoi accha nahi lagta!!call me by my name....

Teju-Thik hai thik hai...mr.ob..i mean karan..

Karan smiled

Karan(in mind)- hayee  my name looks so nice from her mouth..

Karan- waise humne pehli waar itni batein ki hai...Beth ke..

Teju- hn

Karan - thanks to heaven

Teju- what(chukled)

Karan - Aúr nahi toh kya humein itni pyaari dost jo milgayi...thank you toh bolna padega..

Teju- Accha jii

Karan- Haan jii

Both brust into laughter

She took a picture of both of us..and put on story...

Small tea party with my new friend...and tag karan

P.s:- ignore 2 cups..

They left for the resort..As soon as they reached resort...

Welcome by Aarush's shouting - You traitor...tune mere Bina chai party karli??

Teju- ohoo drama queen Maine tujhe Bulaya tha per tujhe nahi ana tha..and sat on the couch...

Aarush - phir bhi tune mere sath galat kiya..(whined)

Teju shrugged her shoulder... Aarush made a crying face..

Soon they all leave for their respective rooms..

.
.
.
.
.
Next day!! All...visited lonavala lake, Bhushi dam...lion point...and other places...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

so here is the 8th chapter of the story!!

How is the chapter??

Hope you all will like the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.1K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
Taken By Him. By Ace_

General Fiction

321K 22.4K 54
"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Karan said looking right into her eyes whi...
167K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
268K 9.5K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...