Neo Indri Na .«( Book 3 )».

By mariakeerthi

People say where there is love there is a way but do that context really exist? I think only life can answer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 9

270 14 1
By mariakeerthi

     When it comes to Seoul, the metropolis of South Korea, it holds the spectacular night life. As of the city's hectic day life broken it's all ties with its vivacious hours of murkiness.

     Rejuvenating on his new turn of life; standing on the 13th floor of The Hill apartments; Jungkook could get the glimpse of his gaiety land.

     "Let's go." He was pulled back by her velvety voice.

     "Yep." He turned and got stuck at his place for few moments. When his stomach turned a sojourn of butterflies, his heart turned into one and fluttered. He tilted his head, lavishly his pupil travelled her, his realm. He was stood rooted until he felt a little tug from her, an indication that they are getting late.

••••••

     The time they took to reach Namsan Mountain, his eyes seldom left her side, trying to cope up with the time periods he missed her intimacy. His mind still replayed how his heart missed a beat , how she with her seamless imperfections just the way the Moon does, captivating him in her fist.

     Her loose curly hair, lengthy brows, daring eyes, blunt nose, happy lips and her fitness drapped in a black sari. He needed a support to balance when his world was shaking, he still does. So he parked the car at the sideway, leaving her confused. Instead of giving her an explanation he kept a steady look on her, a look of adoration and appreciation that she was his, all for himself again; after all the turmoil in their life journey.

"Don't eat me alive, Jeon." She giggled, her intoxicating weapon. "Start the car." She whispered and nudged him; he smiled at her, her face weren't caked up with make up but with blush, caused by him. Instead he unbuckled his seatbelt, did the same with her and offered his hand which she took.

     With his small tug they were nose to nose, his arms around her shoulder and her own around his waist. "You are an art." He breathed, his hand wiping her smudged kajal as he pecked her nose. Reya grinned.

"Only for your artistic eyes."

     Few minutes let go they were again on road, this time Jungkook's eyes careful on the road; a pregnancy wife on board, no compromise in the safety. But unknown to her mate, Reya had been concealed in a trench of her thought.

      They climbed their ride around Namson Mountain, as per her first wish of her second pregnancy; no way he would say no.

     As the ride started Reya turned towards Jungkook, and was taken back; his eyes were already into her. She wondered, how many times he planned to make her go crazy in a day. Her heart did it's signature somersault around him after a long break. she called him to go closer to her.

     In a blink his arms were around her waist and she was in his proximity, as if he was starving for her that one call. His eyes no longer held a soft love, it turned raw and pure; straight from his core. His hand curled around her nape; their breath fluctuated. His invisible deadly hot breathe drew patterns on her lips. He slowly carried her cheeks in his smooth hold; him moving close to her, his lips parted leaving enough gap for her own to fill, to present their unity in the perfect way. "Let's take a selfie." Reya said.

     Jungkook opened his hooded eyes and searched for a glint of fun in her eyes. Otherwise who would want to ruin such a flawless magical moment? None, not even an anti - romantic. The second he found none in her eyes he stopped hauling over the spoilt romance; maybe her mood swing. He tried his best to placate his nerves, she was all it mattered to him now.

     "Of course." He nodded with a smile and took out his phone. As he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, she moved closer to him and changed his phone to portrait; they had to stick together cheek to cheek to fit in. He clicked a pic, abruptly he faced her, surprise sparkled in his eyes, realisation hit him really hard as he glanced her up and down; hastily looked around them and chuckled covering his face. Later said, "Seriously!!! You are recreating our first date!!!" he squashed her cheeks. "You are! You are intolerably adorable and precious, my love." He whispered before moving closer to claim something for which his soul has been begging.

     She shook her head and held his hand. "No, no Kook. I am not recreating but making things right?" Reya herself sounded bit off emotion, confused maybe. He looked even more confused now.

     "Don't beat around the bush, Rey." His voice lost all its patience.

     "I want you to think beyond, this was not only our first date." She shook her head vehemently. And it slowly sunk in him , what she meant. " This is where we fought first due to a miss-communication ." She breathed in, her hand automated to her stomach, to ease herself. She pointed the cable car. "Though this ride ended that day the travel didn't end. It still continues. And it goes beyond my toleration." Her eyes scrunched displaying her internal pain.

     "Reya baby, please stop freaking out. It is not good for your health." He rubbed her arms in an attempt to comfort her, but she stopped him and collected his hands in her palms; kissed it once, twice. Steadily locked her teary eyes with him.

     "Ammu, do you love me?" Jungkook in an instant mushed to a puddle as he heard that particular nickname from her, after a year. Tears gathered in his eyes as he nodded his head.

     "Of course I do, every single moment."

     "Do you trust me?"

     "More than myself."

     "Are you happy with me and our kids?"

     "I am over the moon." A big tear slipped from his eyes. His vulnerability towards her came all force with her questions that he wanted to be on her lap and bury his face in her tummy. It should be the other way, on account that it is Reya who was pregnant not him. "Whatever happened, may happen I cannot undo the love I have on you, Reya. I think the same goes for you."

     She nodded against his forehead. "But" She dragged.

     "I am all ears." Jungkook assured that whatever she would say, even a gibberish he would listen.

     "You are extremely famous and handsome man who can have any beautiful woman out there while I am just a normal one." Jungkook knew where this conversation take roots but he kept quiet; let her talk. "Likewise I had many insecurities. One lead to other and it ended with inferiority that I always had the fear of losing you or you getting attracted to any woman. I think that was the key for many problems." She wiped her tears and smiled,

     "But now I don't feel so." She hugged him tight.

     "Great!!! But may I know what took away your fear of losing me?". He asked against her hair. "Don't you feel the craziness over me anymore? As they say women lose interest in husband's after few pregnancies!" She smiled and shook her head.

     "Yesterday when you showed me your chat I had a glimpse of your chat with IU." "She asked you out right?" Jungkook nodded with hesitation. "And you denied it." He kissed her forehead.

     "Why wouldn't I? She was merely a crush but you!" He chinned up her, "You are my love, my better half, no my best half." They laughed out at it.

     "Promise me, you won't hide anything from me." He nodded. "Words Mr, I need words."

     "I promise you, Mrs. Pretty Jeon."

     "Promise me you would share everything with me. Even if you have any doubts on me, you would sort out."

     "I promise you d pondati."

     "I promise you too yeobo."

     The climate was cold, even if it wasn't they wouldn't want to leave each other's embrace. It felt much needed, as of oxygen for a human. Jungkook sensed Reya shiver as she moved closest to him though there were no gap to get close anymore. Jungkook pulled her right into his coat and shared his body warmth.

     "I am curious." Reya started and Jungkook hummed in delight to have an open talk with her after a long. More of a life partners they have always been each other's best friend who could share anything, they felt ease reviving that special bond between them. "That night, in this cable car, if I didn't say those non-senses to you, what would you have done?"

     He looked down at her, hidden in his long coat like a kitten and locked his eyes with her beautiful ones. His amusement proved her that he expected that particular question from her. "I would have made that night an unforgettable for you." He said as he blew out the curls which fell right into her eyes. She grinned.

     "How?" An excitement made her eyes shine like a star.

     "How? You want to know how?" She nodded and beamed. "Let me reminiscent that night first."

     At that spur of time they reached the centre view of the mountain, a thick blow of air made everyone to shutter. He removed his coat and wrapped it around her.

     "Just the same your curls were swaying for the breeze." With that say he focused on her hair strand. "Perfect! How they stuck to your glossy lips in an exact way!!!" He whispered as his fingers took away the strand, replacing it with his fingers. Her eyes shut. "Still feels unreal, how I felt your lips for the first time." More than his touch his words had a major role for her erecting goosebumps. "What a flawless curve!!!" His hand gripped her waist in a careful hold. "Many folds to play on." He let his finger tip trace her each folds, forcing her suck a much needed air. Just then he pulled her, she came too closer to him, for him to not talk further, to not let her talk either. But that one kiss didn't happen.

     Instead a melodious tune was on play. Reya eyes flicked open and confusion was written all over.

     "Ennavale!!!"(My soulmate) He breathed out. Reya's mouth agape in surprise. "Nan olara pogum vaarthaigaluku sevi madupaya!!? " (Will you give ears to my blabberings!!?" Reya's eyes widened hearing his perfect slang of her mother tongue as she nodded like a robot with a glee filled face.

Ohhhh... hmmmm....
Await your lovely face, I'mma night sunflower facing the east.
Like a lonely no-moon night, without you by side I feel so orphan.
Who says! Who says? Falling is unlucky, falling is tragedy?
Falling stars never felt worst!!!
As I am falling in love with you!!!
With you, again and again!!!

In your lap I want my sleep
In your dream I want to wake
In your eyes I want my death
In your womb I want my rebirth

Your one smile, that one curve I want to feel enough
Will you say yes?
Will you be that one?
Will you be my one, my you?

One day I will turn little older
I want you to be my beholder
My head over your shoulder
Until my body turned colder

Your one smile, that one curve I want to feel enough
Will you say yes?
Will you be that one?
Will you be my one, my you?
Ennavale!!!!! Yes sollu!!!!"

     As he finished his song his eyes remained closed as took deep breaths before opening his eyes. Reya was tearing up like a Niagara falls. Jungkook cooed at her, "Awwww! Look at the cr_ his words disappeared, his t- shirt tightly clutched by her and his lips got what it had been yearning for, it's soulmate. When Jungkook had enough of sweet kiss he let his hand inside her hair and captured her lips for an heated one. Her hand went inside his shirt and bare against his chest, feeling his heart beat. Following that they hugged.

     "I am sorry. I was such a stupid. I am so sorry that I ruined the most beautiful memory of us." She cried in his crook.

     "That's fine, baby. Let this song begin our new journey where no more miscommunications and assumptions." She hummed and devouring the warmth his body produced.

     "So it is a yes, I guess!!!" He wondered, mocking her.

     "For the millionth times you ask I will say yes." She said. Gradually his eyes lost all fun and stilled at her face for few minutes.

     "I love you" He murmured. She stopped breathing for a mere second and broke into tears.

     "I love you more." She clutched to him tightly.

     "I love you the most."

•••••

     '7' was on full volume as Jungkook drove his car towards Busan. He couldn't wipe off his smile and cannot calm his palpitating heart. After many weeks he is going to see her.

     He rung his door bell and waited, his another hand holding a flower bouquet and his charming smile at display. The door was opened, and he had to lower his eyes to his knee level. His heart swelled witnessing his hostess. Pallavi, mirroring his grin with her 2 teethed smile melted her father. Anyone would say she is Jungkook's daughter, a spitting image of him.

     He carried his 11 month toddler careful in his arms and kissed her chubbiness, slightly biting it like a muffins her cheeks are. Breaking their moment he heard a throat clearance behind them. Only then he noticed his pregnant wife with a slightly protruded belly. "Don't forget that you have more people waiting for you." Reya smiled. He let his baby down as she proceeded to her toys.

     "How could I forget my_ he knelt in front of her and hugged her waist "my prince" He smooched her belly. "Hey charm. Appa missed you so much." He kissed him.

     "In that case I will go to my parents and return once your prince is born." She swatted him away from her baby bump.

      He laughed at her childish behavior, "Oh My Queen!!!" He held her cheeks before carrying her in a bridal style. Reya rolled her eyes. No time allotted for her to sulk, as he pulled her chin and attached their lips for a kiss. In no seconds she wrapped her hands around him, showing how much she missed him.

••••••

At Night

     Reya burped loud as she climbed on the bed, followed by her toddler. She switched the lights to the bed time one, aurora mood light. Her daughter laid close to her bosom as she was saying a grandma tales to her. But her little girl didn't want to sleep as she kept on rolling over Reya's baby bump. "Pattu, go to sleep, amma feels sleepy too." She told her, yawning wide.

"Appa Appa." Her daughter blabbered in her baby voice. Of course she was a father's little princess. On the other end Reya was feeling very sleepy. "Where is this Jungle Book? Is he still doing the dishes?" Reya murmured as she left the room, with a determined mind.

"So Jimin fell off hair again?" His mom asked with a laughter. She was boiling the turmeric milk.

     Jungkook nodded and was tossing the apples. Suddenly he dropped all the apples as his focus didn't remain on the apples anymore. "Oh my apples! Pick them up Jungie." His mom scolded. But his eyes never left Reya who was standing near the kitchen door, with an expression that invites him for something treacherous. "Pali Pali they are running." He gulped before starting to pick the fruit.

     "Whatcha doing Eomma?" Reya asked as she went near the sink, to be said exactly near where Jungkook was. Her mother pointed the milk and continued her work. Reya started to do the dishes when her second mom asked her not to do.

     Jungkook was placing the apples in the basket. "Oh you left one apple." Reya said before bending in front of him, her loose night dress displayed him a special view. As she placed it on his lap she didn't miss her chance to rub his privacy. She witnessed how his eyes rolled back at the sensation. "Oh! There is something in your neck." With that say she kept her wet hand in his neck and traced his Adams apple. He let out a fervent breath.

"You should go to bed, ddal (daughter).  I will give milk to Jungkook." She heard her mom- in- law and her hand was detached from him. Slowly swaying her hip she left, but not before winking at him.

     Within few minutes their room door was opened, Jungkook entered doing his moon walk. Reya was a laughing mess. "Did you call me, Mera jaan? (My life)" He asked with seduction dropping off, in his lips tucked in a rose.

"It is Meri, not Mera, Mera shauhar. (My husband, in Hindi they use Meri for female and Mera for male.) He rolled his eyes before pulling her closer. She shut his mouth. "And yeah, it was indeed your life who was calling you, not me." She pointed at Pallavi, who was opening her arms for her father to carry. Betrayal, that's what he felt before he carried his daughter with dropped shoulders.

     Reya giggled and had comfortably seated supported by the bed headboard. Jungkook was cradling Pallavi to sleep. Reya supported her chin with her hand and adored them with a grin. As of magic, within mere seconds Pallavi was asleep in her dad's arms. As Jungkook settled their daughter in the cradle Reya opened her arms, for him to fill the void, to embrace her.

     He crawled on the bed real quick and wrapped her to his safe chest. A pure serenity; she felt after the long weeks. "I missed you." She murmured against his bare chest. He tightened his hold and kissed her forehead. "Say you missed me too, idiot." She pinched his nipple and he hissed followed with giggle.

     "I have no words to describe the longing I had to see you. It was intolerable until_ he took her cheeks and looked at her eyes. "Until today, until I see you." They kissed once, twice, thrice and it went on until they hugged again.

     "But this is the best for us. I feel secure here. Eomma takes care of me and she forbids me to do any work." Reya smiled. "It is appa who takes me for regular morning walk with 3 cute body guards." She giggled. He had happy heart hearing her and he knew that was the best decision he ever took, to let pregnant Reya stay with his parents; under their love and care.

     "We are planning to enroll for military. Within few months Jin hyung will start his journey. Followed with everyone of us." Jungkook stated and her grip tightened on his arms. Real quick tears gathered in her eyes with panic.

     "Oiii, don't be scared. With my charm even my enemy will ask my autograph." His tone held a pride, hearing which she rolled her eyes.

     "Charm my foot. I have many of your ugly photos, I will post them on internet." She pointed her phone.

     He bit her cheeks making her shriek. Followed with them talk for hours catching up what they missed for weeks.

     "We have to buy Pallavi dress. Remember this month last her first birthday."

     By then Jungkook already opened his phone and showed her the cake. "I loved this cake; what do you say?" It was a forest - music themed cake. Instead of an answer she kissed his cheek. Even in his busy schedule he never forgot his family. "You are so sweet."

     "I am.  And Aerial asked me to pass her greetings to you."

     "Aww so sweet of her. Did you meet her today?" Reya asked, lying more comfortable on him.

     "Yeah, at studio. Her sister got selected in Giffen, our new girls pop group." Reya was quite surprised hearing it. "It will take months for her to finish her training. So Aerial has postponed her wedding it seems." Jungkook explained. Though Reya was disappointed she beamed at one reason.

     "I really wish our son would be born by that time."

     "Of course he would be born. We will attend her wedding as a whole family." Both remained silent. "About my revelation to my fans, pdnim asked me to wait until you deliver, it should go smooth."

     "Do you think it will be an hue when you reveal? Will your fans hate you?" She now faced him.

     "There will be a obvious ruckus but hate, no my true fans never hate me for who I am. They will be shocked for sure but they won't hate me." Reya agreed with optimism.

     "I hope it goes well." She said with her fingers crossed and shifted to her side, her back facing him. She tucked his hand inside the blanket around her bosom. "I am sleepy. Good night, love." She announced in her sleepy voice and closed her eyes. But she opened her eyes when she felt his hand travel inside her loose t-shirt. When it touched her bare tummy, she felt her body react automatic for his long felt touch. "What is going on here, Mr. Jungkook?" her voice lewd.

     "I said I missed you, Mrs. Jungkook." He moved close to her and whispered in her ears, his hot breath made her shiver. She let out a mewl sound when his hand reached her naked bosom. "Still sleepy?" That is when he felt her hand where it should and he got his reply unsaid.

••••••

     "How can I help you?" A woman in her mind forties asked, finding the couple at the entrance of the shop. She was dressed up in her coat, which must be the shop's uniform.  Elegance, that's what they felt looking at that shop's interior.

     "Dress for 1 year baby." Reya answered. Jungkook nodded adjusting his mask and coolers; alongside have a quick check for any spectacular.

     "Oh! First birthday!!!" That person beamed, Reya nodded with an equal merriment. It still feels unreal for her, just like yesterday when she carried her baby for the first time, so delicate and angelic.

     "This way!!!" She led them to the 1st floor. "Girl or boy?" She inquired about the baby's gender.

     "It's a girl." They replied in unison.

     Little toes was one among the kids clothing stores which holds a respectable image among people, for it's best quality and an affordable price. Its reviews and comments satisfied the couple enough that they decided to land there first and last.

     "A girl will reach here shortly and help you choose the best one. Till then please have a look on these clothes." That person told, by then Reya got to know that the said person was a manager of that shop.

     "A frock? Won't it be too usual?" Jungkook pointed at the dress Reya was holding. She shrugged.

     "What else?" "Good evening, how can I help you?" Reya's words got overlapped when a woman around her age appeared.

      "Hi, good evening." Reya greeted with a smile while Jungkook replied with a nod.

     "My husband says we should not buy frock for our girl's first birthday. May I have your opinion?" Reya asked the saleswoman.

     "I think, your husband is correct. Why it should always be a frock? You can go for something new.  We have different kinds of clothes which would satisfy you." And she paused. "Still it depends on what you want, ma'am. And I will help you to chose the best." She smiled her pro smile.

     "We have this new collection, the set comes with a crop top and trousers with a bell bottom. It will have a floral patterns through out the dress." Reya nodded before showing it to Jungkook, whose eyes glinted.

     "Does this cause any rashes to babies?" Reya traced the lace flowers in the dress. The woman shook her head before explaining. But Reya cut her off. "If you don't mind can you please remove your mask? I can't understand you properly." Apologizing beforehand she removed her mask and started to talk. That is when Reya saw how Jungkook was clutching that dress tightly, squeezing it.

     "Hey what's wrong? You are ruining it." She whispered. But unheard Jungkook removed his coolers. What Reya saw in his eyes was shock, pure shock looking at that saleswoman. Feeling embarrassed with his weirdness she faced the saleswoman who was equally shocked looking at Jungkook. Reya sensed that they knew each other, but why shocked. Slowly the situation dawned upon Reya. Her eyes left that person's face and went down to her name tag. She knew that name, it was Jungkook's ex - girlfriend's name.

Armyyyy!!! I know I took longer than usual, but I really couldn't complete this.... Sorry for the late update... And we are nearing the end of this book....  Share your comment how do you feel...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 179 6
Goku and His Friends are back and this time their reacting to the movie that takes place before Dragon Ball Super Broly and that's the Battle of God...
6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
3.4K 53 20
Y/N and BTS have been best friends for two years now. They were the only ones that didn't treat her differently despite the fact that she's the only...
55.6K 2.5K 46
it's a story about cold, rude, temper CEO who loves only his family and main important his sister... his parents set his marriage with a innocent, sw...