|discontinued| Stars Will Fal...

By knight-sam

☆ Singing 'boys don't cry' Do you see us getting scraped up off the pavement I don't know why I a... More

introduction.
act 1.
new guy.
scared little boy.
getting swarmed.
leaving camp.
the cdc.
evacuation.
act 2.
searching.
supply run.
cherokee rose.
walker ears.
the barn.
little sophia.
broken group.
outnumbered.
act 3.
settling down.

an. Discontinued

465 7 8
By knight-sam

Sorry to do this because people seem to be liking the fic but I really just have no ideas for what to do with future season for Leo and his story. I've decided to stop writing this as it is and work on some other fics that I've been thinking up for a while a really have good ideas for.

Again, sorry to anyone who was reading and enjoying this fic but I stopped writing it for so long and just can't get back into it.

I promise there will be another twd fic out hopefully soon— at least the introduction for now. There are two that I have ideas for but I've only just started writing them.

I feel they'll be much better quality though, and I feel more passionate about the stories and characters!!!

Also if you guys want to head over to my tiktok @sam.l25, I'll be probably posting just some little things/edits for my fics. 👍👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.8K 31
You could never tell Whether you were The monster. ††† ☣Spoilers☣ #1 in Saviors 10/24/18 #1 in Ultraviolence 10/25/18 #2 in Lucille 12/23/18 #9 in Je...
1.7M 27.1K 31
ALONE | where our hearts sink into the earth. ― I don't want to be alone anymore. The world had not been kind to us, the boy and the girl, and the so...
676K 23.6K 51
"I never said I hated you. I just- strongly dislike you." ➛ in which the colorless wrath of a boy, collides against the blackened mercy of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 [s...
8.6K 299 29
❝ 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬? ❞ ...