TUM MILE

By Pandeysoumya285

Dr Swara Bose, post graduate in forensic medicine was not really searching for love when IPS Sanskar Maheshwa... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chap 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chap 37

651 66 46
By Pandeysoumya285

Swara was sitting opposite Sanskar on the balcony. She had just explained to Sanskar everything finally and she was now looking at the floor. Sanskar had not thought about this thing.

"Swara!" Sanskar said, "Will you tell me one thing honestly?"

Swara nodded.

"Do you still love me the way you used to before everything?"

Swara nodded and said, "Maybe more than that. Because the pain of loosing someone deepens their place in your heart!"

Sanskar nodded. He again asked, "Swara! What if I say I am not doing this out of pity!"

"You are lying!" Swara replied but this time, her face became childish. Sanskar chuckled and said, "No! I am not lying!"

Swara looked at him and she could witness happiness in his eyes.

"I suppose you know me. I suppose you know how much blunders I can commit. I suppose you know how less expresive I am! Hai na!" Sanskar said. He gently stood up from his chair and came near Swara. Sitting on his knees, he gently held her hand and said, "I behave as a fool Swara sometimes."

Swara looked at him in disbelief. His gentle touch made her relive the memories.

"Out of everything, I remembered only your name. I desperately wanted to meet you Swara. And when, you are in front of me, how can I let you go!"

Gently, he intermingled his fingers with her and said, "Yes! I forgot our every memory. But I want to create new ones with you!"

Swara withdrew her hand and looked away. Her eyes closed and a tear fell from them.

"Swara! Last night I saw the video of our engagement. I saw how happy I was! I want to be so happy again. I want to fall in love with you all over again. Will you help me?"

Swara turned towards him at once. All her doubts and all her misconceptions were cleared. She could not believe her ears. A smile ran over her lips. After such a long time, her heart was beating so fast. After such a long time, her eyes were brimming so fast. After such a long time, she felt love from Sanskar. The ice had melted. Her tears came out and fell over Sanskar's palm.

"Can I take these tears as your consent for our marriage?" Sanskar asked.

Swara nodded. Sanskar wiped her tears gently. With the widest smile, he complained, "Why did you not talk to me? All your doubts would have been vanished then and there only."

Swara held her ears. Her doe eyes were staring innocently at Sanskar. He knew he fell for her a little more at that moment.

When Swara came down in the hall, her smile along with Sanskar's nervous glances told everyone everything.

"1 month is enough na Shekhar ji?" Ram asked.

Shekhar nodded. Nikhil forwarded sweets to everyone. Happiness had found it's way back to them. And they made sure nothing could stop it now.

Venue was finalized. Dates were finalized. Dress code were finalized. Relatives and family friends were on their way to Bose and Maheshwaris.

Both Swara and Ragini were being congratulated by everyone. And so were Laksh and Sanskar.

It was morning of February. A beautiful one in deed. Swara was working in her lab when she heard some footsteps. As she raised her gaze, to her beautiful surprise, Sanskar was standing. She smiled seeing him and Sanskar smiled back at her too.

"You here?" Swara said.

"Can't I come here?" Sanskar asked.

"No... I mean yes!" Swara fumbled. She was getting nervous again in front of him like she used to earilier.

"Actually, I came to see a fellow officer. He had been shot yesterday." Sanskar replied, "He is better now. Though his wife is still quite tensed."

"Wives are like this only." Swara replied.

"The same way you were tensed for me when I tried to take my life in Kavita's case?" Sanskar asked. His eyes were glittering.

"Don't talk about her!"

"Acha! Let me change the topic. The same way you were tensed for me when I did blunder in Manali?"

Swara smiled widely at him and replied, "Jiju told you quite a lot I suppose."

"Yes! I want to thank you again for those things." Sanskar said and forwarded a red rose to her. Swara's eyes glittered, not at the rose but at the person who gave it to her. Sanskar winked and waved her good bye. Gently, Swara kissed the rose and tucked it in between her books.

"Ahem! Ahem!" Swara heard a forced cough and looked behind. Dr Sandeep was standing behind her. He came near her and said, "Done?"

Swara nodded but her the crimson of her cheeks did not subsided till noon.

Sanskar had saved Swara's number in his phone too now. Dr. Sahiba!

Though he did not know how to initiate conversation with Swara, he tried his hardest. Swara always used to blush when he sent completely irrelevant messages at completely irrelevant time.

One fine day, Ram was working in his lab. Swara was asking him a few questions and he was explaining them.

"Tonight, you have to present a case. There is a combined meeting of forensics and police department. Hope you will perform well."

Swara nodded. Ram smiled. Watching her content after such a long time gave him happiness too.

It was evening. Swara was getting ready in a black formal saree with an elegant bun. She remembered how she felt the first butterfly in her belly seeing Sanskar in a presentation like this only. How fast time flies, she thought!

Sanskar was already at the venue. Just by looking at the name of main speaker, he smiled at himself.

He was being congratulated by some of his colleagues for his marriage. While externally thanking them, he was trying to avoid any questions related to Swara. Who would believe that he had forgotten his own love story!

His eyes were waiting for Swara. And there she came. In a black saree, low bun and minimal jwellery, she made thousands of butterflies flying together in Sanskar's belly. And suddenly, he felt a deja vu sensation. Had he seen Swara in attire like this earlier too!

Swara's presentation, as usual, got an applause and appreciation. As she climbed down the stage, everyone started congratulating her. She was thanking everyone.

She turned and found Sanskar's eyes looking at her. With a smile, he congratulated her with his eyes. He needed to follow the protocol so despite his extreme wish, could not come near her. But his expressions said it all to not only Swara, but to his new collegue who was standing just beside him.

"Don't look at her!" He said, "She is already engaged."

Sanskar turned at him. He was the new officer from crime department, Officer Karan.

"Hmm!" Sanskar did not say anything in that regard but continued the conversation, "You are newly appointed here na!"

Karan nodded and replied, "You seem quite senior here. But I have not seen you till now."

Sanskar smiled and said, "I was just on a mission. ATS you know!"

"Oh great! Nice to meet you!" Karan replied and looked at Swara again, "I wish she was not engaged. I have seen her in summons and forensics many times. Never seen a girl like her!"

Sanskar unintentionally stared at him angrily. But supresed it anyhow.

"I have heard her story too. Engaged to an ips officer, who got disappeared and declared dead, and then returned. But still, look at her!"

Sanskar tightened his fist. Did not want to create a scene, he just smiled tightly at him.

"You work in ATS? Have you met Sanskar sir?" Karan asked suddenly, "I have heard so many things about him. It's my dream to meet him someday!"

Sanskar tried to suppress his laughter. He was talking about Swara and her story, asking about Sanskar and his deeds to Sanskar only!

"Not yet!" Sanskar replied, "I have heard he is quite arrogant."

"Don't say this. He is short tempered but very nice and brave." Karan's expressions changed.

"Oh really! I don't think so!" Sanskar wanted to laugh a little more.

"Your judgement will change when you meet him. I have heard a lot about him."

"Have you ever seen him?" Sanskar asked though he knew the answer.

"Did not get a chance yet!" Karan replied.

Before Sanskar could say anything else, he found Swara moving towards him. In his conversation, he did not realise when the programme had ended. He looked at Karan who was looking blinklessly at Swara.

"She is coming. I knew she was noticing me!" Karan was getting excited. Sanskar felt pity, angry and humour at the same time. He smiled at him and waited for her to reach near them.

"Hii!" Swara said to Sanskar. But her hii broke Karan's heart in millions of small shreds.

"Nice presentation!" Sanskar said. Swara just smiled. Karan was looking at them with wierd expression.

"You did not tell me you know her!" Karan said almost accusingly.

He then forwarded his hand towards Swara and said with all the confidence he had, "Hello Dr. Bose! This is officer Karan Roy! A bengali just like you!"

Swara stared at him from foot to toe and then toe to foot. With a confused smile, she folded her hands, "Namastey!"

Karan's hand felt bad but Karan's heart felt worst. He immediately withdrew his hand and started setting his hair on pretext of hiding his embarrassment.

Swara looked at Sanskar who was trying to suppress his laughter hard. If Swara could, she would have surely pulled Sanskar's ears!

"Nice presentation!" Karan again tried his luck.

"Thanks!" Swara replied but still staring angrily at Sanskar. Karan was getting more confused.

"Umm Karan!" Sanskar finally thought to stop this, "Do you know whom she is engaged to?"

Karan got more confused. Sanskar gently showed his left hand to him. His engagement ring was glittering. Karan's mouth hung low. He stared at him in disbelief. Sanskar's laugh knew no bound now. Swara too understood the scenario. She though, calmed herself down and said, "It's okay Karan! It happens!"

Karan was now looking at Sanskar angrily. He was about to say something but Sanskar said, "You did not ask my introduction young man! I am the Sanskar Maheshwari you were talking about! And she is my fiance you were talking about!"

All the anger took form of embarrassment in Karan's face. His face got crimson coloured. His ears gone red.

"New joinee here na!" Sanskar said, "Rule no 1! Always gather complete information about someone before telling him or her something personal about you. Got it?"

Karan nodded. He could not dare to raise his gaze now. But the next thing Sanskar said made his day.

"I am asking your seniors to appoint you in ATS. Okay?"

Karan smiled. He could not even dare to apologise though.

"And one more thing! Had you said anything disrespectful for Swara, I would not have definitely leave you." Sanskar again said, "But you were just charmed by her so I am leaving you. It's not your fault to be charmed by her. She has such a personality that anybody can fall for....."

Sanskar suddenly stopped. He realised what he was about to say. Did his subconscious was telling him that he had completely fallen for her!

"Sorry ma'am! Sorry sir!" And karan left from there. But Swara was still looking at Sanskar. Did he just say something which his heart was feeling for longer! The non expressive one had started to express something. Had the love flower's started to bloom in his heart!

Sanskar gently held her hand and signed her to move outside with him. Clear sky was mesmerizing.

"I am sorry! Should I have stop him?" Sanskar asked, "I found just little immaturity in his words."

"Had be been dusrespectful, I know you would not have left him! It's okay to develop feelings for someone." Swara replied. Seeing the trust in her eyes, Sanskar felt a great relief. He felt as if someone had calmed the ocean of his heart after a storm.

"You don't remember, but I do! When they shot Ram uncle and abducted me, and you came to my rescue. I had seen you in so much rage that night. I was subconscious but I remember a little. If I would have been in a little better state, God knows what would you have done to them!" Swara replied and held his hand lightly, "I know you have forgotten what being trusted is like. But I trust you. And that joke was too funny!"

Sanskar laughed. They both laughed for a long time just remembering that joke multiple times. And when they went to their respective homes, an elated feeling had covered their hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.5K 37
Emotional and breakdown; when Swara Gadodiya will meet Sanskar Maheswari after seven long years of separation. Will they reunite??? Or will fall apar...
53.4K 5K 55
He wanted to hold her hand, but couldn't. He wanted to wipe her tears,but couldn't. He wanted to comfort her, but couldn't. After all, this was the r...
152K 9.6K 28
Ramprasad Maheswari:Business man. Loves his family a lot. His son is the pride of his family. But loves his daughter a lot. Very kind hearted man. Su...
1M 51.2K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...