The Best Of Us. (Ellie X Male...

By JasonCheng1223

Ellie Williams X Male reader. After the event of Salt Lake City, Ellie begins doubting Joel's promise. Until... More

Before Jackson
Reunion
Arriving Jackson.
Jackson Community.
Ellie Williams.
You And Me.
His Past.
Let It Out.
Confession.
Dragged.
It Begins.
No Wrong. Just Needs.
Berserk.
A Chance.
First Snow.
Not An Update.
Condition.
Debt.
The Calm.
Vengeance.
Mercy.
Who's Going?
Journey.
Not an but a FUCKING RANT‼️
Seattle Day 1.
Seattle Day 1(Part Two).
Seattle Day 1(Part Three).
Seattle Day 1(Part Four).
Seattle Day 1(End)
Seattle Day 2.
Seattle Day 2(Two).
Seattle Day 2(Three).
Seattle Day 2(Four).
Seattle Day 2(Five).
Seattle Day 2(End).
Seattle Day 3.
Seattle Day 3(Two).
Seattle Day 3(Three).
Seattle Day 3(Four).
Seattle Day 3(Five).
Seattle Day 3(Six).
Seattle Night 3(One).
Seattle Night 3(Two).

Storm Is Coming.

2.1K 88 25
By JasonCheng1223

"We'll set here as our spot. Jackson won't be far from here."

Under Isaac's order, Abby brought her team across the country to Jackson. They're here on a mission, to retrieve the immune person. And hopefully gets some side mission rewards.

"The snow won't do us any good. Let's hope the ration could last for the week." Manny, one of her closest friend says, as he's munching down on a burrito.

"Seriously?"

~~

In Jackson, a very nervous teenager sits on a bed. But not just any bed. It belongs to his childhood friend. His best friend. His crush.

(Y/N) wasn't sure what to expect from this development. All he did was waited, looking around the place for a bit.

Dude seems like he's partially sober now despite being a lightweight against alcohol.

"You really need to chill. Even I can tell that you're nervous." Ellie exits the bathroom, wiping her hands a towel.

"I don't even know what is what anymore."

"Oh yeah?" The girl went over and sat down on the bed alongside him, keeping the distance close. She's really carefree about this. "You hit on a girl and you expect not be hit back?"

"I don't hit on a girl. I hit that guy."

Ellie chuckled. She can tell that he's getting butterfly at the physical contact between them.

"I'm not sure what you saw in me as a friend let alone a lover. If you think you're making the wrong choice, you can always leave ya know."

(Y/N) is not liking that idea. He turned and was immediately ambushed by Ellie with a kiss of her own, taking revenge on his kiss earlier.

It was slow, tender, until (Y/N) joined in. His lips matches her movement, with both lost in the lust and hormones starting to rise within.

Ellie pulled away after some times, and (Y/N) took in a deep breath, trying not to die from suffocation.

"Not bad for your second kiss."

"Give me a break. I never intend on kissing anyone but you."

Ellie blushed a little after hearing that. This boy, her bff, thought that far for her.

She takes off her hoodie, with her revealing tank top inside, which definitely throws (Y/N) off guard.

"Uh..." All he can do is look, she didn't have the nicest body, but still, she is a woman.

"Don't just sit there, take yours off."

"I don-"

Ellie lunged at him, crashing both of them down on the bed with her on top. She kisses him a few more times, and (Y/N) return his.

Through the kisses, Ellie sneakily slides her hands underneath his hoodie, wanting to help him but he pushed her away which, kind of startled her.

"Really?"

"Sorry I was just, confused..."

"Confused. And how long do you plan to stay that way?"

(Y/N) slowly rose up, taking off his hoodie followed by his shirt. Ellie might or might not regret what she just said.

The boy's body, is scars filled. Sure he survived outside, but not without a cost of pain or torture.

"Jesus...I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault." (Y/N) let out a deep breath. Now turning to face Ellie. "These scars never bother me, it was the memories of getting them..."

"Can I..."

Ellie didn't even wait. The question was more of a statement as she ran her fingers across his body. A good shape but not a good form.

"Think you can make me forget about them for the night?" His question is filled with sadness and sincerity.

All Ellie can do is leaned in and kiss him once again. The soft tender kiss turned passionate within seconds and they both let their emotions take control of their body.

It was the best Christmas ever for both of them.

~~

*Thud. *Thud. *Thud. *Thud.

The annoying banging on the door wakes (Y/N) up. He sits up, rubbing his eyes a few more times.

With the migraine in his head, he's not in the right state to do anything except eating a pill and return to sleep. But he can't and shouldn't.

Not sure why, but he feels way colder than usual. Sure it's the winter, but this is different. Looking down at his body, he soon realized he was naked.

Naked, besides the naked Ellie, on her bed, inside her freaking house!

'Shit!'

Whatever occurred, is history. And now, during the present, he's having a mini heart attack.

"Ellie." He lightly pushed her, waking her up. "Wake up. Someone's at the door." He whispers to her. Ellie was half awake at the moment.

*Thud! *Thud!

The banging gets louder and Ellie immediately jolted up from her bed.

"Ellie!" Shouting from outside, meaning that whoever it is, he's losing his patience.

"In a minute!!" She got off the bed, and immediately put on the clothes from last night with (Y/N) followed suit.

"Now what?" He asks her silently, not wanting to expose themselves.

"I don't...go and stay in the bathroom for five minutes."

"The fuck!?" His voice gets louder, but Ellie won't take no for an answer. She pushed him inside and walk over to the door.

"Morning." Her male best friend Jesse, already in his patrol outfits getting ready.

"Hey. Sorry I totally overslept. Just give me a minute. I'll get dressed."

"I heard you had quite a night after I left."

Ellie sighed as she closed the door and grabbed her essentials for the patrol.

"It was just Seth being an asshole." After she put on both the boots, she looked over at the bathroom entrance, where her guest's head is there, looking at her, awaiting signals.

Ellie mouthed 'Get back' to him which he complied before she opened the front door and left with Jesse.

But (Y/N) can't wait five minutes. Not with him having patrol as well. He just walked out Ellie's place after a few moments and return to his.

Meanwhile, Ellie and Jesse are heading towards the diner where Maria told them to meet her.

"Heads up. Your best friend is the talk of town this morning." Jesse started the conversation.

"What?"

"So let me see if I can get this right. Seth called Cat something not so nice, and you got involved. Then he was ready to come at you before (Y/N) decked him."

"More of a punch. His nose could be broken." Ellie corrected him.

"Word is, he is having a broken nose right now." Ellie chuckled, enjoying what Jesse told her.

"Serve him right."

~~

(Y/N) is still having trouble dealing with the headache. After he returned, he changed into his killing outfit, taking two pills, hoping that they work their magic by the time he reached the gate.

"Where have you been?" Ana's question startled him. He tried to be as sneaky as possible when entering the house, but his antics might have woke up the girl.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you. I was getting ready for patrol today."

"You spent all night getting ready?"

"Uh...yes?"

"Does Ellie help you?" Okay, this girl knows something or are really good at guessing.

"Yeah she, did help me. And now we're going out to patrol so I can return the favor. Maria has already prepared breakfast for you two."

"What about you?" (Y/N) only took a piece of toast, waves at Ana and left the house.

At the gate where the teams are gathered.

"Open it up!"

On Jesse's cue, the guard opened the gate for the patrol teams.

"Alright. You all know the drills. Run your route, mark your logbook, clear any infected you see. And if you run into anything you can't handle, you come back. Be smart about it."

Jesse gives his usual pep talks, readying the teams. Then a familiar person slowly walks up to the them.

"Look who decided to show up. Man of the hours."

(Y/N) scoffed at his remark. He gives Ellie a side glance, then put on his mask.

"Mind sharing where you're heading?" Jesse questions him, and everyone are waiting for his answer.

"I'm going up the hill." He replied through his mask.

"Me and Ruby are gonna trade with Tommy and Joel. They're close by the hills. Wanna hitch?"

"No."

"Okay... Hope you don't get any frostbite."

The teams getting ready for their patrol, checking their gears, horses and everything else that matters.

(Y/N) however, just walked towards the gate, ready for his own misadventures in the snowy hills.

"Wait." Ellie approaches him, stopping him in his track.

"You know I'm not done with you yet." He turned looking at her. "You're in for a lot when we get back. So don't be late."

"I can't promise you that."

"Then take a fucking horse and learn you idiot. The sky doesn't look so convincing either."

(Y/N) grunts in defeat. She's right though. The sky does look nasty.

"Fine." And with that, Ellie got him a horse. Arthur, is the name and he rides off towards his destination.

The worst part was, Jesse purposefully ride alongside or close to him, seeing how they're heading in the same direction.

Until when Jesse reaches one of the outposts, he stopped and went in with Ruby. (Y/N) just keeps going.

The weather goes from bad to worse when a snowstorm occurred, causing him to take cover in some old abandoned building along the way. Abandoned, but not empty.

Six infected are there.

(Y/N) descends the horse, and slowly crept towards them, killing the infected one by one. No problemo.

*Bang. *Bang.

A few gunshots went off in distance, catching his attention.

'Not good.'

He didn't get the chance to take his five, and was already on Arthur, going to investigate.

There he sees, the two individuals who have been nothing but kind to him.

Joel and Tommy on their horses running away from hordes of infected. The numbers are crazy.

Riding through the storm, avoiding any infected along the way, (Y/N) makes his way down to help them but stops his track after he realized there's a third person.

She was shooting at any infected closing on the horse that she and Joel rode.

Thank goodness for his sharper than eagles eyes, he recognizes her.

Someone only he knows from that past that he can't escape no matter what.

"Abby..."

__________________________________________________________

Here we are folks. The main timeline where the impending golf class is here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.5K 35
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 �...
114K 3.2K 23
-Set during the time frame of The Last of Us 2 but without any spoilers!- You always thought the day your mom was infected would be the hardest day o...
4K 146 10
In the aftermath of life-altering events, Y/N L/N finds himself trapped in a turbulent struggle to rebuild his shattered world. Five years have passe...
3.6K 105 17
|COMPLETED| [TABLE OF CONTENTS] - Violence - Bad Language Phil lost Ellie a few weeks ago, walking alone and feeling lost. A man rescues him shortly...