Master of All Beasts

By Midnight-Ravencrow

"People are afraid of what they don't understand. I realize that humans can lost their humanity on what they... More

1 | His Daughter
2 | Departure
3 | Friend
4 | A Lifetime Companion
Chapter 5 : Alive, In Her New Home
Chapter 6 : Kashi-kun... Gomen'nasai...
Chapter 7 : Turning Five. Cool.
Chapter 8 : Thank You So Much Kashi-nii!
Chapter 9 : Kashi.... You Jerk!
Chapter 10 : Bakashi
Chapter 11 : A Dog-Like Flower
Chapter 12 : The Professional Pervert
Chapter 13 : 15th September
Chapter 14 : Sacrifice
Chapter 15 : Rejection
Special - I
Chapter 16 : Hatakes
Chapter 17 : How They Hurt Their Saviour
Chapter 19 : Actions and Reactions
Chapter 20 : Kurama and Kasu
Chapter 21 : When The Father Meet The Brother
Chapter 22 : Don't Challenge A Genius
Chapter 23 : Let's Set The Little Crow Free
Chapter 24 : Mute
Chapter 25 : The Red Angel, The White Pervert, and The Evil Blind Yellow Monster
Chapter 26 : The Deal of The Fox And The Crow
Chapter 27 : Wooden Fox
Chapter 28 : Kurama's Evil Side
Chapter 29 : Kanachitazuha
Chapter 30 : Abilities, Powers, Call It Whatever You Want
Special - II
Chapter 31 : Jōnin Exam
Chapter 32 : Karashi Hatake
Chapter 33 : I'm Officially A What?!
Chapter 34 : Taming
Chapter 35 : Sekki's Story
Chapter 36 : Onwards to Kumogakure!
Chapter 37 : The Dawn Revealed!
Chapter 38 : Targeted By Them. Such Betrayal...
Chapter 39 : Another Jinchūriki. The Redhead, Gaara-kun.
Chapter 40 : Ship
Chapter 41 : Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai
Chapter 42 : Different
Chapter 43 : Busy
Chapter 44 : Team
Chapter 45 : Knowing Ourselves Better
Special - III
Chapter 46 : Incoming Storm
Chapter 47 : Heartbreak
Chapter 48 : Mission
Chapter 49 : Suna
Chapter 50 : Getting Ready
Chapter 51: Exams
Chapter 52 : Sayonara, Shisui.

Chapter 18 : Her Disappearance, His Rage

15.2K 842 280
By Midnight-Ravencrow

Ara woke up, to find herself chained into a wall. The Hokage's office, to be precise. The room is dark, but she could tell there were many eyes watching her every movement. She stayed silent, not trying to move her limbs even just for an inch.

Unconsciously, tears began to fell from her eyes. She hates it. She hates the feeling of being weak. She hates the fact that she can't protect herself.

She couldn't contact Yūsha. Kakashi is on the mission. Sukoshi is in her room. Hana and Tsume are training their ninkens. Itachi, Shisui, and Mikoto are at the Uchiha Compound, far from the office. Kushina is taking care of Naruto.

Seems like her only hope is the Hokage himself, Minato.

*/*\*/*\*

When Minato entered his office, his eyes widened in shock, because of the very unpleasant surprise.

There were 5 Root ANBU in his office, Danzo, and Ara. The little girl is chained onto the wall by chakra cuffs, her cheeks had dried tears on them.

"Let her go, Danzo." Minato demanded.

One of the ANBU released her, and she fell to the ground.

"Yondaime, you know that she has the Kyūbi in her body."

"So?"

"With all respect, Lord Hokage, I will take care of her. After all, the demon fox is my responsibility."

"What are you trying to say, Danzo?" Minato growled, glaring at the man in front of him.

"She could become a future threat to the village. We must lock her up somewhere so that she wouldn't harm the village."

"The monster is not her. The monster is the Kyūbi inside her."

"And do you think that she can control that demon?"

"Danzo, remember, she's the one who save the village. She's the one who seal it inside herself!"

"And you trust her?! How long has she been living in this village? Not even a year! She could be a spy who wants to take the Bijū's power!"

Minato doesn't know what to say.

"Take her." Danzo told his soldiers, who nodded and grabbed the girl, starting to drag her out of the room.

"No! Let me go!" Ara shrieked, as the ANBU's grip tightened. "I didn't do anything wrong! You can't do this!" She yelled, as another ANBU grabbed her arm.

"You just haven't. Sooner or later, you're going to be a threat to the village." Danzo replied, his voice showed no emotion.

"Why don't you trust me?!" She exclaimed, glaring at the man.

"Give me a reason to trust you, not including the Kyūbi."

Ara gritted her teeth. "You're the head of ANBU, right?" She asked bitterly, "So that's why you send him away! You send Kakashi to that mission so that you can take me!" She screamed in anger.

Danzo didn't reply, as he watched the girl gone, dragged away to her new home.

Or, to be precise, her new hell.

*/*\*/*\*

Kakashi suddenly has a bad feeling in his gut. Being the overprotective brother he is, he ran his way back to the village, reaching the gates in 3 hours, rather than 3 days.

What he saw made his blood boil.

He saw some Root ANBUs holding Ara, dragging her out of the village.

"What the hell are you doing with my sister?!" He yelled immediately, as he lunged at the ANBU.

"Aniki!" Ara called, obviously relieved. She tried to break free from the chains that the ANBU kept around her wrists. One of the ANBU yanked her hair, causing her to scream in pain.

The scream was soon gone, as the ANBU teleported away with her.

Kakashi was far beyond pissed. He's ready to kill a certain blonde.

He ran towards the Hokage office.

*/*\*/*\*

It was just a normal day. All the Akatsuki members are having breakfast in the dining room, sitting around the large wooden table.

And suddenly, Kakuzu stood up. He let out a low growl as he put on his cloak and walked towards the exit.

"Kakuzu, where are you-"

"It's her." Kakuzu said, cutting Konan off, as he exited the hideout.

"Leader-sama, should we-"

"No." Pein said calmly, "Let him be. What you had just saw is the prove of how strong a father's love can be. His instinct told him that something bad happens to his daughter, and he's going to do anything to help her."

Everyone fell silent.

*/*\*/*\*

Kakashi slammed the office's door open.

It's already a chaos. One of the window is broken. The desk is flipped over, scrolls scattered everywhere. Minato was pinned down onto the floor by Yūsha, with Sukoshi next to the Yondaime's neck, ready to stung him.

Kakashi kicked the door closed, and walked towards the Hokage, dragging his katana, making an unpleasant screeching sound. Yūsha jumped off, making a way for Kakashi, and stood next to Minato's head, ready to bite it off.

Kakashi stopped in front of his teacher, and pointed his katana at the blonde's chest, glaring at him, his sharingan spinning furiously.

"You know what I'm mad about." He growled between his gritted teeth.

"It's Danzo..." Minato muttered weakly.

Kakashi clenched his fist, and kicked the Hokage's desk into the end of the room.

"Damnit!" He yelled, "I leave for 6 days only, Sensei, when I'm supposed to come back in 2 weeks! And look what happened?!"

"I-I can explain, Kakashi."

"You better can. You have 5 seconds. Five."

"This morning, when I entered the office, Ara is already chained onto the wall."

"Four."

"Danzo told me that he's gonna lock her up away from the village. He said that she's a danger to the village."

"Three."

"He asked for a reason to trust her. And I just can't answer him. I-"

"She saved the village!" Kakashi yelled at him.

"Danzo won't accept that. He said that she might be a spy who wants to take the Kyūbi to use it's power."

"Two." Two fingers remained showing in his hand.

"And then he just dragged her away. I can't do anything. It happens too fast. She tried to fight back, but she also failed."

Kakashi stepped back, sheathing his katana.

"Be grateful that you still have your head."

Minato nodded, as sat up, flinching at the wounds Yūsha's claws had caused.

"Let's go, Yūsha." Kakashi growled. The tiger followed him.

"Kakashi, wait." The Namikaze suddenly said.

"What now?!" Kakashi snapped, irritated by his sensei's calm demeanor.

"I know you're upset, but you can't just walk around the village to find her."

"I'm looking for Danzo now. Because she's not in the village."

"You know how Danzo can be. If you do that, he will most likely just kill Ara."

"Then what do you expect me to do?!"

"Be patient. Please. I'll try to talk to Danzo, while sending ANBUs to find her."

"Send me too."

"I... I'm afraid I can't. Danzo will notice it. We must think through this carefully, Kakashi. One mistake can lead to her death."

Kakashi sighed. "Fine. How long do I have to wait?"

"Give me 2 months."

"What?!" Kakashi yelled. "2 months?! Are you crazy?!"

"Kakashi, we can't be reckless."

"I know, but we can't waste any time! Cut it to 2 weeks."

"It's not enough. I can't meet Danzo everyday, and I have to send ANBUs to another missions, too. How about one and a half months?"

"... Alright. 50 days. Longer than that, I'll finish this myself. And if you try to interfere, I will send you to Hell."

"I just want to help, Kakashi."

"It doesn't matter." The Hatake muttered, as he clenched his fists, glaring at his sensei,

"I've lost my trust in you."

Minato froze. He watched his last student disappear in front of him.

'I've lost my trust in you.'

Those words hurts more that any wounds he has ever had.

His team is now gone. He had just lost all of his students.

*/*\*/*\*

So that's it for now. I actually came back earlier than planned. My whole body hurts, and sadly, I can't write anything for a whole day.

Sorry for not updating sooner. And for leaving you with a (kind of) cliffhanger again.

Comment please! (And vote)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
391K 10.2K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...
93.6K 3K 45
[THIS STORY IS NOT PART OF A LETHAL WEAPON SAGA] It had been almost five years since Hanako left the Village, but now―after finally mastering Essence...
89K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...