•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

Whom To Trust

2 1 0
By yuitheblackx

Raiden navigated through the bustling streets of Slateport City, the vibrant atmosphere contrasting with the serious mission at hand. The Devon Parts, entrusted to him by Mr. Stone, were safely tucked away, a responsibility he was determined to fulfill.

As he approached the Harbor, the scent of the sea filled the air, mingling with the sounds of bustling activity. Fishermen, sailors, and tourists moved about, creating a lively backdrop for the maritime city. Amidst the chaos, Raiden spotted a familiar figure – Captain Stern, a renowned figure known for his expertise in maritime exploration and research.

Captain Stern, engrossed in conversation with a group of researchers, looked up as Raiden approached. Recognizing the young Trainer, his eyes brightened with anticipation. "Ah, you must be Raiden," he greeted, extending a hand in welcome. "I've been expecting you. Mr. Stone mentioned the Devon Parts."

Raiden nodded, carefully presenting the Devon Parts to Captain Stern. The Captain's eyes sparkled with curiosity as he examined the components, his expertise evident in the way he handled the intricate machinery. "Excellent," he remarked, a hint of excitement in his voice. "These will be instrumental in our ongoing research."

As they discussed the details, Raiden felt a sense of accomplishment. The mission entrusted to him was complete, and he had played a part in advancing the scientific endeavors of the Devon Corporation. Captain Stern, impressed by Raiden's dedication, extended an invitation to visit the Oceanic Museum, where the results of their research were showcased.

Grateful for the opportunity, Raiden accepted, looking forward to exploring the museum and learning more about the maritime history of Hoenn. As they parted ways, Captain Stern thanked Raiden for his assistance, emphasizing the importance of collaboration between Trainers and researchers.

The peaceful ambiance of Slateport City was shattered by a sudden commotion near the Oceanic Museum. Shouts and cries echoed through the air, drawing the attention of both Raiden and Captain Stern. As they approached, the scene that unfolded before them was one of chaos and danger – several Aqua Grunts were causing havoc, taking innocent bystanders hostage.

Raiden's eyes narrowed, his determination clear. Turning to Captain Stern, he said, "Captain, stay back. I'll handle this."

Captain Stern, although taken aback by the sudden turn of events, nodded in understanding. "Very well, Raiden," he replied, concern evident in his voice. "But be careful. Those grunts are unpredictable."

Raiden approached the scene cautiously, assessing the situation. The Aqua Grunts, emboldened by their numbers, were causing mayhem, their intentions unknown but undoubtedly malicious. Taking a deep breath, Raiden prepared himself for the confrontation ahead.

One of the grunts, spotting Raiden, sneered, "Look who we have here, a nosy Trainer. What's it to you, kid?"

Raiden, undeterred, responded firmly, "You're causing harm to innocent people. That's reason enough for me to intervene."

The grunts laughed mockingly, surrounding Raiden menacingly. "Big words for such a young Trainer," one of them taunted.

Suddenly, a voice echoed from the crowd, "You better leave them alone!" Mayu, having witnessed the commotion, joined Raiden's side, her determination matching his own.

The grunts hesitated, outnumbered now and faced with two determined Trainers. Raiden and Mayu stood side by side, ready to defend the city and its people.

Archie's ominous voice cut through the tense atmosphere, commanding the attention of both the Aqua Grunts and the gathered crowd. Mayu, standing alongside Raiden, felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized the gravity of the situation.

"You fools," Archie sneered at his own grunts. "Why waste time sparing hostages? We should have silenced them. Fear is a powerful tool, and we need to show the world that Team Aqua means business."

Mayu, unable to contain her outrage, stepped forward. "You can't seriously be advocating for harming innocent people! There's no honor in that."

Archie chuckled darkly, his eyes narrowing at Mayu. "Honor, you say? We're not playing by your feeble rules, little Trainer. Team Aqua's goals are far more significant than your moral qualms. The sea should engulf the land, and we'll do whatever it takes to make that vision a reality."

Raiden, clenching his fists, retorted, "Your vision involves terrorizing and harming innocent people? That's not something we can stand by and let happen."

Archie, seemingly unfazed, regarded them with a sinister grin. "You're just children playing hero. But in the grand scheme of things, you're inconsequential. The sea will rise, and no one can stop it."

Mayu, fueled by a mix of anger and determination, declared, "We'll stop you right here, right now. You won't harm anyone else."

Archie, amused by their defiance, motioned to his grunts. "Enough talk. Deal with these meddling Trainers. Make sure they don't interfere any further."

The Aqua Grunts, now under Archie's direct command, moved forward with a menacing intent. Raiden and Mayu braced themselves for the impending clash, knowing that they were standing against not just grunts, but the twisted ideals of Team Aqua's leader.

Ren approached, her eyes scanning the aftermath of the skirmish. "What happened here?" she asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

Raiden, catching his breath, responded, "Just a minor run-in with some Aqua Grunts. They were causing trouble, but nothing we couldn't handle."

Mayu chimed in, "Archie was here too. He had some disturbing things to say."

Ren's gaze hardened. "Archie? That's concerning." She then noticed the defeated grunts on the ground and nodded approvingly. "Good job handling them."

Raiden, eager to change the subject, asked, "Where did you disappear to?"

Ren's face lit up with excitement. "Ah, you won't believe what happened! After the contest, I was given the opportunity to choose between two Pokémon: Plusle and Minun. I couldn't decide, so I chose both!"

Mayu's eyes widened in surprise. "Both? That's incredible! They're rare Pokémon, especially together."

Ren nodded, holding up two Poké Balls. "I thought they'd be perfect partners for Contests. Plus, they're just so adorable together."

Raiden chuckled, "Well, looks like your Contest team is shaping up nicely."

Ren smiled, her earlier worries momentarily forgotten. "Thanks. And thanks for taking care of things here."

Mayu grinned back, "Teamwork makes the dream work, right?"

Raiden's eyes narrowed, the sharp edge of his katana gleaming menacingly in the dim light. He pressed it gently against the grunt's throat, his voice low and threatening. "Where is Riyu? Tell me, or this blade won't be so gentle."

The grunt gulped, fear evident in his eyes. "I swear, I don't know! After the commotion at Dewford, she and Wally disappeared. That's all I know!"

Raiden's grip tightened on his katana, but before he could press further, Ren intervened, placing a calming hand on his shoulder. "Raiden, threatening won't get us answers. Let's figure this out together."

Raiden hesitated, his gaze locked onto the grunt's, searching for any sign of deception. Satisfied, albeit reluctantly, he sheathed his katana. "Fine. But if you're lying..."

The grunt shook his head frantically. "I swear, that's all I know!"

The video call connected, and Steven's stern expression was evident as he faced Wallace. "Wallace, what Ren did is beyond forgiveness. I can't believe you still see some good in her after all that."

Wallace, calm and collected, replied, "Steven, you need to understand. Ren is being threatened. She's not doing this willingly."

Steven scoffed, frustration evident in his voice. "Threatened or not, she betrayed us. Hundreds of people died because of her actions. How can you defend her?"

Wallace leaned back, his expression unwavering. "Because I believe there's more to the story. She might be coerced into this, forced to act against her will. We can't abandon someone who's being threatened."

Steven shook his head, his disbelief turning into anger. "Wallace, you're too soft. You're risking everything for her, and I can't condone that. It's putting everyone in danger."

"Sometimes, Steven, we need to take risks for the sake of others," Wallace countered. "I know you're angry, but let's not forget the person Ren used to be. Trust me on this. She needs our help, not our condemnation."

Wallace's voice softened, "Steven, you have to understand. Ren is more than just a friend to us. She's our sister."

Steven's eyes narrowed, the weight of betrayal evident in his gaze. "She *was* our sister, Wallace. She chose a path that put everyone at risk. How can I just let that go?"

A pained expression crossed Wallace's face. "I know it's hard. Trust me, every fiber of my being wants to believe that she's still the Ren we knew. But right now, she's in a dark place, forced to make choices that none of us can comprehend."

Steven sighed deeply, his anger giving way to a hint of sorrow. "I want to forgive her, Wallace. I truly do. But she played us, she betrayed our trust."

Wallace leaned closer to the screen, determination burning in his eyes. "I promise you, Steven, I will get to the bottom of this. I'll find out what happened, why she did what she did. But right now, she needs us. Even if you can't see it, even if you can't forgive her, I'm going to do everything in my power to bring her back."

Steven looked away, torn between his feelings of betrayal and the memories of the bond they once shared. "Just be careful, Wallace. I can't bear the thought of losing you too."

Wallace nodded solemnly, "I promise. We'll get through this, together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 168 27
Zakana Hayline despises Pokémon with every fiber of his being. He's never owned a Pokémon, never thrown a Pokeball, never even held a Pokedex. That m...
4.9K 52 17
Note: Some chapters I'm slowly editing them. So, there are few mistake in here without me realize This is my first ever Fan-fiction that I ever done...
58.3K 865 27
I don't own pokemon or any character or anything of this except for the story 🙃🙃 1.This is a story about Ash's sinnoh league and after it. 2.Ash x...
11K 369 20
An Absol's Life [ Currently Being Edited ] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...