Sing to me forever

Von EvaLinMal

Emilia Jane Nott, returning to Hogwarts after 3 years of being away, finds herself navigating not only the ch... Mehr

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 18

28 1 0
Von EvaLinMal

Draco's POV:

"Now, I'm charming this door, and no one gets out until you guys make up," she declared confidently, closing the door.

She won't.

"You're bluffing," said Theo. "Watch me," she snapped as she closed the door.

That was hot.

Theo ran to the door and realized she actually charmed it.

Oh, we are so screwed.

Every time I think Emmy can't get any smarter, she always seems to surprise me.

"Snap out of it and help me open it!" Theo yelled, bringing me back to reality. He'd been trying random spells to unlock it, but nothing worked. "Merlin, she is a smart girl," I said after trying a few spells myself.

"You think I don't know that?!" he said, giving up and sliding down to sit on the floor. I sat on the desk, using the stool to prop up my legs.

"All right, mate, might as well talk it out since we're stuck here," I said, crossing my arms.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please, you should be apologizing."

"Fine," I said with a pause. "I'm sorry that I care so much for your sister that I also want to protect her."

"Please, I know how you are with girls; I've known you my whole life, Draco," he spat.

"If you've known me my whole life, then you should know that the way I treat her is WAY different than how I've treated them," I said, causing a moment of silence.

"Do you love her?" he asked, causing me to snap my head to look at him.

"What?" I asked just in case I didn't hear that right.

"You heard me. Do you love her?" he repeated.

I took a deep breath, "First of all, we are still young, and we may not fully understand what love really is, but I do know this. I want to experience that with her. All I ask is for you to trust me and just know that I am not trying to hurt her. I cherish her, Theo! I did not know she was my missing piece until she came back into my life."

"Wow, that's deep. Who knew you could be so soft, mate?" he said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh, shut up," I said, walking towards him.

"I can see now that you will take care of her. I will back off; just remember if you hurt her, I will hex you," he said, prompting me to laugh. We hugged it out, and after we heard a click by the door.

"Is it open?!" I asked, and Theo opened the door. We both headed back to our common room where we met with Blaise and talked until it was time for us to head to bed.

~*~*~

Emilia's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since the classroom incident. Things were going pretty well with Draco and Theo. Theo did back off from both Draco and me which I was grateful for...

Until today

It was finally the morning of the third task, and I woke up with a stomach ache. Luckily, Pansy stayed with me waiting for Draco.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said in a groggy voice, still feeling terrible.

"Good morning, my love. I brought you some breakfast since you missed it earlier today," Draco said.

"Love, I don't know if I'll be able to keep it in my system," I replied, burying my face into my pillow.

"Well, then let's start with something light, yeah?" he suggested, handing me a banana. Surprisingly, I was able to finish it, and it stayed in my system.

"You know, we can stay in today. We don't have to go to watch the task. I can hold you and make sure you're feeling better," he said.

"No, it's okay. I'll be fine. I need to be there for support," I said, sipping some pumpkin juice.

After I ate, Draco let me get ready, and we started to head to the field.

As we walked by, I saw Harry, and I quickly ran to give him a hug. "Good luck, Harry," I whispered. "Please be safe," I continued.

"Thanks, Emilia," he said, walking to the middle of the field while I made my way back to Draco.

"That was a little too close to my liking," he spat.

"You'll get over it," I said, passing by him.

We headed to the stands and waited until the cannon went off.

The task finally started, and all the champions ran into the maze. The air in the stands thickened with tension as the audience collectively held its breath. My heart raced with each passing minute, and my eyes darted between the towering hedges, trying to catch a hint of movement.

"Draco, what's taking them so long?" I said, holding onto his hand.

"It's okay, Emmy. He'll be okay," he reassured.

"Draco, I'm not feeling so good," I said, holding my stomach.

"I knew we should've stayed back, Emmy. It's okay; let's just get you down and find a bathroom," he said as he guided me down.

As we reached the bottom, Harry emerged from the maze, clutching the Triwizard Cup. My heart sank as soon as I saw who was with him.

It was Cedric.

He was dead.

I quickly ran to Harry as they took Cedric's body. Draco called after me, but I did not care.

Once I reached him, Harry was crying. "He's back, Emilia!" he cried as I hugged him.

I looked back at him, and all of a sudden, I could see everything that happened. When Harry and Cedric touched the portkey, to Pettigrew murdering him, and when Voldemort emerged from the cauldron.

And then, everything went dark

Draco's POV:

I kept calling after Emilia as she ran to Harry. I swear I don't know why she's friends with him. I followed behind, realizing that Cedric's body was lying next to him while Harry cried to Emilia, saying you-know-who is back.

Shit.

After, Emilia started screaming, and so did Harry. She fell, but I was able to catch her, but she wouldn't stop screaming.

"No, please don't, I beg you!" she said, then after that, she passed out in my arms.

"Emmy! Emmy, wake up!" I said, shaking her.

I looked over, and everyone is helping Potter, and no one is helping my Emmy.

"Snape! Please! Help her!" I yelled over. Snape ran over and picked her up.

"The hospital wing," he stated as I followed behind, Theo and Pansy following as well.

Once we get there, Madam Pomfrey started kicking us out, saying Emilia needed to be seen alone and only Snape can stay.

"Bullshit!" Theo says. "I am her brother. I should be able to be with her, not him!" He continued.

"Mister Nott! Having Professor Snape here is very important! So I recommend you and your friends wait outside or else I will make sure Professor Snape gives you detention!" She said, causing all of us to exit.

I just wish she was okay. Why did her and Harry scream together? Why does it always have to include Potter? It seems like something bad always happens to you when you're in his life.

Emilia's POV:

I woke up and looked around. I could hear chatter, but it wasn't where I was; it was a space over, but the curtains were closed.

"She doesn't know yet, Severus. We made a promise to her parents that we will tell her when the time is right," said Dumbledore calmly.

"Don't you think right now is the right time, Albus?! I can help her; I can teach her how to use it properly," replied Snape.

"Teach me what?" I said, causing them to open up the curtain.

I looked over, and it was Harry; he was sleeping just like I just was.

"Miss Nott, you're awake," said Dumbledore.

"I heard what you were saying. What does Snape want to help me in, Professor?"

"Miss Nott, I made a promise to your parents that when the right time comes, I would let you know—"

Snape cleared his throat, glaring at him.

Dumbledore took a deep breath and continued.

"Miss Nott, do you know what Legilimency is?" He asked.

I nodded my head not knowing where this was going.

"It seems as though you were born with the ability to extract other people's memories and feelings," he explained, causing me to furrow my brow.

He continued, "You are a very talented witch, and your Legilimency is pretty powerful that you do not need neither incantation nor your wand to enter another person's mind. For you, a glance is enough."

"So you're telling me that I was born a Legilimens?" I asked.

"Precisely, Miss Nott."

"Then how come I am not able to read either of you?" I asked.

"Because Severus and I have mastered Occlumency, which means we are able to block out your Legilimency," said Dumbledore.

"Then how come I am acquiring this now? If I was born with it, why didn't it show earlier?" I asked.

"Because, Miss Nott, it comes to you when you least expect it. To be honest, it did show a little later than expected; however, Severus here can teach you how to control it and how to use Occlumency as well," he finished.

I took a deep breath, processing the information I got.

"So I went into Harry's mind earlier?"

He nodded.

"Since you are a powerful witch and Harry was in a vulnerable state, it was easy for you to enter his mind and see what he saw; however, your magic was so powerful that it drained not only your energy but his as well."

Great.

Snape finally spoke up, "Miss Nott, this is not some toy you can play around with. You need to take this very seriously; it could classify as dark magic as well."

My breath hitched.

"So can I just read someone's mind by just looking at them?" I asked.

"Yes; however, in your case, you have to have that intention, but what Severus said, you are only to use it when put in a situation where it is needed."

I nodded, prompting a yawn because this was a lot of information to take in.

"We will let you rest. Your lessons with Severus start tomorrow after you get released and you may not speak of this to anyone. Goodnight, Miss Nott."

"Goodnight," I said, watching them leave

I couldn't sleep; confusion swirled within me like a storm. The knowledge that I possessed the ability to delve into the thoughts and memories of others without their consent was overwhelming. My mind replayed the scenes from Harry's memories, each image etched into my consciousness.

Legilimens. The word echoed in my mind. I had questions, a multitude of them, and the answers seemed to dance just out of reach. Opening my eyes, I found myself staring at the ceiling, lost in thought.

Draco's face flickered in my mind, a mix of concern and affection. The desire to share my truth with him warred with the fear of changing the dynamics of our relationship. What would he think? Better yet, what would Theo think?

Exhausted from the emotional turmoil, I succumbed to the embrace of sleep, hoping that clarity would find me in my dreams.

_____________________________

A/N

ooooooooo plot twist!

The next chapter's gonna be a bit fast-paced because I'm itching to jump into the fifth year—y'know, when all the juicy drama kicks

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

286K 6.9K 42
18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall into someone else's arms. But what happe...
157K 8.1K 52
Six years has passed since Voldemort won the war and Blaire Zabini was torn apart from her childhood best friend, Draco Malfoy. Will they ever be reu...
10.7K 363 19
"She could always help me find light in the darkness." -- Draco Malfoy |Drastoria| "They weren't thinking of the broken, fractured world they were...
54.2K 582 30
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱." "𝗧𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" "𝑻𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Gracie Owen hates him, with her whole heart. But she is stuck with him in the same friend...