✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

By prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
441-460
461-End

421-440

366 2 0
By prince05026

☆ 421. Chapter 465: Severing Relations

Chapter

Chapter 465: Breaking Relations

: As soon as the old lady entered the house, her eyes searched for Yang Xiaoyan. His eyes fell on a uniformed policeman with a large-brimmed hat on the couch.

Daughter-in-law Yang Xiao also sat on the sofa with her head down, happy in my heart,

thinking that her brother had called the police for her. said to Zhao Jun: "Child." It has to be your uncle? Today we must send that vicious woman to prison, she is a murderer of her own husband.

Zhao Jun saw that Yang Xiaoyan hated it so much that he was almost paralyzed.

My aunt squeezed her eyes and shed two tears, walked to the living room in three steps and two steps, and began to cry.

"Comrade policeman, you have to call the shots for my son. He was almost murdered by this vicious woman. She's a murderer, you let her go to jail, you can't let her come out and hurt people in this life. Grandma pointed at Yang Xiaoyan.

She hated this woman to death now, if it weren't for her own plan with her son, it would have been successful.

Director Lu was confused by this old woman, why did the thief shout to catch the thief?

The old lady was very disgusted when she looked like this, and said, "You all sit down, Director Lu will administer justice here, and whoever commits a crime will not be able to escape." When

my aunt heard this, she watched Yang Xiaoyan take a bath provocatively, and thought to herself, you just wait to go to jail.

It was very crowded with so many people sitting on the sofa, Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo didn't sit down, they found two stools and put them on the edge of the sofa and sat down.

My aunt and grandmother sat down in the closest place to the old man.

Director Lu spoke, "You said that your son was pushed down by your daughter-in-law. Is there any evidence for this? My

aunt was stunned by his question, and pointed at her son, who was almost paralyzed, "He, he's like this." Is there any more evidence needed?

"We can't just listen to one side of the story. Before you came back, your daughter-in-law said the exact opposite of what you said. It's your son who wants to murder..."Before

he finished speaking, his aunt snatched him up and said, "You can't trust her." She's lying. She is my grandson's mother and my son's daughter-in-law. It was spent money to marry back. Why hurt her for no reason.

I asked my son at the hospital, and he found a hundred yuan in Yang Xiaoyan's bag. I collect the salaries of my son and daughter-in-law. They give me the money on time every month.

My son saw the money and asked her if she had stolen money from my brother's family. Yang Xiaoyan refused to admit that she didn't steal it. She didn't know where the hundred dollars in her bag came from.

The two of them fought in the end over this matter. This bad woman pushed my son downstairs. You say how poisonous her heart is.
Director
Lu's face was very serious, "You are guests at the Xia family." Normal people will not tell their daughter-in-law about stealing money in public when they encounter such a situation. What's more, your daughter-in-law doesn't admit that she took the money at all. And why are you so sure?

I had to pull her to a place as dangerous as the staircase. And then make such a big fuss and humiliate your wife in public? That's a shame for yourself. After all, it's in someone else's home, not your own.

These actions of yours are a bit inexplicable. Director Lu looked at Zhao Jun and asked.

Zhao Jun's face was very swollen, and his mouth was not lightly swollen. drooling without speaking. He wanted to explain, but he couldn't think of a suitable reason to do so.

He could only look at his mother.

The aunt and grandmother received her son's eyes for help, and hurriedly said, "Director Lu has something to ask me." He told me all about it when he was in the hospital. He doesn't have the means to answer your questions right now.
Director
Lu nodded, "Okay, then you can answer my question." "

My son is a man of integrity. It's just a little grumpy. Do things recklessly. If Yang Xiaoyan admits that she took the money. Just give the money back. But she didn't admit it, so she my son and did something you don't understand. Comrade policeman, don't waste time investigating, arrest her back and torture her, she will recruit anything.

Yang Xiaoyan got up from the sofa and said, "You are talking nonsense, this money is used by you to frame me and make me have a conflict with your son." Your son is so good that he has both hands on me.

You kicked me out of the house yesterday at noon. I've heard all the conspiracies you talked about with Zhao Jun in the house. I told them afterwards. What you did later. They watched every move.

It's useless for you to quibble, everyone in this family can testify for me. My

aunt was stunned, and she still underestimated this woman. It turned out that she had heard everything, and even told them. Her heart immediately panicked.

His eyes swept around, except for his son Zhao Jun, who had the same expression as himself. The others looked at her with serious, angry eyes.

In the end, his eyes fell on the old man. He was looking at her with the same gaze.

Her voice trembled and she explained, "Brother, you believe me. How could I possibly do those things? It's all this woman who is framing me and sowing discord between us. You can't fall for her.

"Grandma, don't quibble. We have been involved in every step of your operation. Cooperate with you to place the mahjong table in front of the floor-to-ceiling window farthest from the staircase. Cooperate with you to play mahjong. I work with my mother to act with your son. We also want to confirm that what my cousin told us is true or false.

But you have disappointed us, and we have verified the facts. Xia Qingqing said.

"We didn't do anything, you can't listen to her nonsense. This slut wants to kill me. I'm going to kill you. She stood up angrily and threw herself on Yang Xiaoyan's body. The speed is not at all like a person in his sixties.

The tension between the aunt and Zhao Jun made them reveal their original form.

The old man, who had not spoken, spoke, "Director Lu was called by me. The reason why I didn't go directly to the hospital to arrest people. It's that I still have a little expectation from you. I want to be able to see your remorse, to see your guilt.

It's a pity that you not only have no remorse, but also no guilt, the truth of the matter has been revealed, and you still don't admit it. We brothers and sisters have been brothers and sisters for so many years, and it is only today that I have truly recognized you.

You have carried out a conspiracy with your son to harm my family in disregard of our family affection, and this kind of behavior cannot even be done by animals. That's it, that's the end of the fate between our brothers and sisters. From now on, we have nothing to do with each other. When

my aunt heard this, the old man wanted to cut off relations with her. Hurriedly said: "Brother, I was wrong. I don't know why I'm doing it. Never again. Forgive me. Mom and Dad are gone, if you cut ties with me. I had no choice but to die. Forgive me. "

Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Qing Ben Mad Concubine, [Through Rebirth] , [Through Rebirth] , [Through Rebirth] Concubine , The , [Through Rebirth] , [Through Rebirth] I scum the rabbit Jingdaozun [Wear the book], [Through Rebirth] Fast , , Shubao - 2023 - © -

 ☆ 422. Chapter 426: Taken Away

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 426 The old man who was taken away

waved his hand and stood up, "It's late, it's too late." Think about the consequences before you start planning for it. Director Lu, you can take people away. My

aunt looked anxious, "Brother, you can't do this to me." You don't have anything to lose, Zhao Jun fell from the upper floor, even if it is a punishment for us. Can't you forgive us this time in the face of our dead father? The

old man who turned around turned around and turned around, "Don't mention your father, if he knew that you did such a hurtful thing, he would not forgive you." Sister, not all mistakes can be forgiven. My

aunt sat down on the ground in fear, "I won't go to the Public Security Bureau." I'm not going to die.

Zhao Jun was so frightened that he sat on the sofa and didn't dare to move.

Director Lu took out a pair of silver handcuffs from his body and handcuffed them to the wrists of the stunned Zhao Jun.

When the aunt and grandmother saw that the police had handpicked up her son, she collapsed. got up from the ground and tore Director Lu's mouth and said, "You are inhumane, my son is still injured." You untie it for me, and you can't torture him.

Li Weiguo pulled his aunt away, "It is also a crime to attack the police, do you add another charge to yourself for attacking the police." When

my aunt heard this, she fell silent.

Director Lu looked serious and scared him: "It's okay if you don't go, your son is the perpetrator of the crime." Let him bear all the charges, so you don't have to. "

No, I came up with the idea. Nothing to do with my son. Rack me, my son is seriously wounded, and if he doesn't take care of him, he will be paralyzed. Please. "

We'll take care of it at our discretion. It will not have any effect on your son's injuries. When the facts are clear, you will be sent to the prosecutor's office. The Public Prosecutor's Office then files a lawsuit with the court. The court will pronounce your sentence. When the time comes, the judge will make a judgment on your son's physical condition. It is possible to serve outside of prison without going to jail. In order to let them go with him smoothly, Director Lu made the situation clear.

When my aunt and grandmother heard that they might not have to go to jail, they felt much more at ease. His voice also lowered, and he stretched out his hands and said, "Okay, I'll go with you." Torture me.

Director

Lu saw that she was quiet, and said, "You don't need it when you're old." My

aunt looked back at the old man, "Brother, I'm leaving." The

old man did not look back, and waved his hand. Then he said: "Patriotic, you and Lao Wu drive Director Lu and them over." "

Got it, Dad. Director Lu, let's go. Xia Aiguo said.

Director Lu said goodbye to the old man who had his back to them, "Old chief, then we will go first." The

old man waved his hand.

Grandma looked at Yang Xiaoyan and said, "Huihui is your son, I hope you can take him well."

"Don't worry. He is my son and I will not abuse him. I'm penniless now, so you can take out the money I earn enough to live for our mother and son.

"The money is gone, you can figure it out yourself." Your mother's family is in good condition. I won't care if I see our family like this. After saying that, he bowed his head and left.

They are like this now, Zhao Jun just doesn't go to jail, and his crime of attempted murder has become a big stain on his life. The previous unit will definitely not be able to continue to use him.

No one will dare to use him in the future, and the more than 1,000 yuan he saved in his hand will be kept for the future. gave it to Yang Xiaoyan, what should I do if he took the money and left?

Yang Xiaoyan didn't expect the old woman to answer her like this, and said, "I'm penniless now, what if my mother's family doesn't help me?" You can't bear to watch your grandson starve with me. My

aunt was still not at ease with her grandson, and said, "Upstairs, I have a hundred yuan in my bag." That's enough for you and your mother for two months. After

saying that, he followed the police.

Xia Qingqing and the others kept sending people to the yard and watched their aunt and grandmother get into the car with her son Zhao Jun. Xia Aiguo sat in the co-pilot, and the fifth child drove.

The jeep left the courtyard and left the military compound not long after.

......

Xia Qingqing and the others returned to the room and saw grandpa and Yang Xiaoyan sitting on the sofa.

They walked over, Xia Qingqing sat down next to his grandfather, stretched out his hand to hold his arm and said, "Grandpa, are you feeling very uncomfortable?" The

old man squeezed out a smile and nodded, "I'm a little uncomfortable." It's not that they're being taken away. It's that they can use such vicious means against us, and I feel chilled. I don't want to see them again.

"You treat people so honestly, they are sorry for you. They are the ones who should be guilty. The old lady said.

......

Huihui woke up and didn't see anyone coming out of the room, he went downstairs to the living room, walked to Yang Xiaoyan's side, rubbed his eyes with his little hands and asked, "Mom, what about Dad and Grandma?" "

Yang Xiao, I don't know how to answer, tell the truth to the child? I am afraid that the child will not be able to stand the crying and will find his father and grandmother.

I had to lie to him and said, "Grandma and Dad left with an uncle." Not coming back for a while.

"Where did they go? "

Went to a far away place. I don't know when I'll be back. Yang Xiaoyan said.

Huihui took a step back from her, his eyes moistened, and said, "Mom, you lie." Dad and Grandma will take me with them if they leave. There's no way they're going to put me and you here. Did you quarrel again, you made your father angry with your grandmother and left. I want grandma, my grandma, you go and get her back for me.

Xia Qingqing thought to herself, this child was taken by her aunt and grandmother. Such a young child would say that about her mother. If you don't educate well in the future, this child will be useless in the future.

"Huihui, don't talk to your mother like that. You were born from your mother's womb. You're a piece of meat on her. She is the person who loves you the most in the world. No one can compare to a mother's love for her child. How sad she must be when you say that.

Your dad and grandma did go with a man, and we all saw it. Your mom is telling the truth, she didn't lie to you.

Hui

Hui cried out with a "wow", "Why didn't they tell me when they left."

"Because they have heavier things. Mom will take you home tomorrow morning, okay? Yang Xiaoyan comforted her son.

Huihui cried for a while, and slowly accepted the reality that his father and grandmother were gone.

......

The next day.

Yang Xiaoyan ate breakfast and came down from upstairs with a duffel bag in her hand. I'm going back with my kids.

"Let's go in two days. The old lady said.

"Auntie, I have to go to work on the 12th, and Huihui has to go to kindergarten. Go back early and rent a house. After everything is done, I will come over and divorce Zhao Jun. From now on, take Huihui to live a good life. "

Well, it's good that you have that thought. Come to us when you encounter difficulties in the future, we will help you. You have to live well. Let Zhao Jun and your old woman regret it. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

快速搜索、找书、找作者

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [Traditional]↑ Back to top

☆ 423. Chapter 427: Li Weiguo is gone

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 427 Li Weiguo is gone

Yang Xiaoyan nodded, "Auntie, I listen to you." I'm going to live well. The

old lady took out a wad of money from her body and said, "This is Qingqing, your cousin and sister-in-law still have a little bit of heart from me and your uncle." It's a total of 200 yuan, and when you go back, this money can be turned around for you. Don't worry about money.

Yang Xiaoyan's tears of emotion flowed down, "Aunt, uncle, cousin, thank you." I don't want it, I have a hundred dollars on me now, and I still have a job to save some money. The

old lady stuffed the money in her bag and said, "If you have more money in your hand, you will be sure." Don't take it out again, it's our heart.

Xia Qingqing and the fifth uncle sent Yang Xiaoyan's mother and son to the bus stop. Xia Qingqing went to buy two tickets.

Seeing them get into the car, they left.

Sitting in the jeep, Xia Qingqing was full of emotion. It's hard to fathom people's hearts, who would have thought that such a thing would happen. For the sake of his own greed, he lost his future, reputation and even whether a family is worth it?

Will my aunt and grandmother and Zhao Jun regret it in the dead of night?

On the sixth day of junior high school, my father went to the army.

Her grandparents and mother wanted her to stay here and wait until it warmed up before she returned with her two children.

Li Weiguo also thinks that this is the best, Shangpo Village is too cold, the place here is big and heated, and the living conditions are good. Let Xia Qingqing stay.

Of course, Xia Qingqing is willing to stay at home and be with her dear grandparents, parents and parents. But my grandmother was alone at home and had no one to take care of her.

Li Weiguo said not to worry, he told Lily before he came to let her take care of her grandmother at home. I also told my father that they would go home once a week.

Xia Qingqing heard him say this, so he agreed.

Grandparents and parents are very happy.

Li Weiguo went to work on the eighth day of junior high school and had to leave on the seventh day of junior high school.

Xia Qingqing bought him a lot of delicious food for him to carry, and his grandfather asked Lao Wu to drive them to the train station.

Xia Qingqing said no, she wanted to walk to the train station with Li Weiguo. Everyone knew that the little couple was going to separate, and they agreed without bothering them.

In fact, Xia Qingqing wanted to take Li Weiguo into the space, so that he could get to his work unit in an instant from the space, so he didn't have to take the train so troublesomely.

sent Li Weiguo to the gate of the police team, and watched Li Weiguo go in until she couldn't see anyone, and then she returned to the space.

Sitting on a rocking chair in the courtyard, looking at the cloud-shrouded and mysterious Nine Dragon Peaks in the distance. Ahri lay on her suspicion like a cat, staring at her with a pair of big round eyes.

Xia Qingqing was amused by it, "Ahri, why do you look at me like this?" "

Ahri feels like it's been a long time since I've been so quiet with my owner to bask in the sun and watch the scenery.

"Ever since I had a baby, I've felt like I'm running out of time. Sometimes it feels like it's just a blink of an eye, and a day passes in a swish. I don't have time for you. Xia Qingqing said guiltily.

"It's okay, the little master matters. They are all too small and need to be taken care of. If only they could come to the space, Ahri could accompany them to play in the space.

Xia Qingqing stroked Ahri and said, "When they grow up, if they want to live a normal life, they can't let them know that I have such a space, which will cause troubles for their future growth." They will be suspicious of the real world. It will make them all make their three views likely to be incompatible with this society. I don't want to see that outcome. "

I know. The master had told Ahri before. I understand what the host is doing. They're in the real world, and Ahri will keep an eye on them at all times. It's just a pity that I can't be in front of them. Ahri said.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said: "Ahri, when we go back to Shangpo Village after a while, I will take you home as a pet, so that you can live with us in reality, so that you can play with Caizhi and Zhengpu."

Ahri jumped up, her eyes narrowing with joy, "Master, that's great." Then I can be with the little master.

Xia Qingqing hugged Ahri and said for a while. I went to get a bamboo basket and picked some ripe persimmons out of the space.

Walk back to the compound.

When you see someone familiar in the compound, you will give one for each person. Thankfully, she thought it would be like this and picked some more. Back at home, there were more than a dozen in the basket.

Grandma saw that she was still carrying a basket when she came back, and asked curiously, "Didn't you go to send Weiguo?" Where did the basket come from?

Xia Qingqing couldn't tell the truth, so she casually made up a reason and said: "After I sent Weiguo to the car, I saw someone selling persimmons. This persimmon looks very good and delicious, and the bamboo basket is also good-looking, so I even bought a basket. In the future, I will go grocery shopping or something, which is better than a bag. The

old lady smiled and said, "How much have you bought, you have bought all the human baskets." "

More than ten catties, when I entered the compound, I met many children in the compound, and there was only one left for each person. Xia Qingqing showed her the basket.

The old lady looked at the persimmons in the basket and said, "There are still a lot left." Bring it to me, I will go to the kitchen to wash it and put it in a fruit bowl to eat, I can't put it and it will spoil easily.

Caizhi and Zhengpu,

who were sitting on the sofa, saw her coming back, climbed down from the sofa and ran over, shouting in a milky voice: "Mom... Mom.......

Xia Qingqing stretched out her arms to greet the two little dots. Both children rushed into her arms at the same time, and she took them in her arms.

Caizhi raised his little face and asked, "Mom, is Dad already on the train?" "

That's right.

"And when will he come back to see us?" Cai asked.

"Daddy will come over when he has time, and you will see him soon. Xia Qingqing said.

The two children were very happy to hear that they would soon see their father again.

The old lady washed the persimmons, divided them into two fruit bowls and placed them on the coffee table in the living room.

The persimmon is not big, and the mouth is a little bigger, and it is eaten in one bite. This wild persimmon is not big, sweet and glutinous, and it is very delicious.

"You bought this persimmon two years ago, and then I went to buy persimmons, and I never saw such wild persimmons sold. This persimmon is the best to eat. Lin Juan said.

"Wait until the next time I see it, buy more, and come back.

"Persimmons are cold, and it's not good to eat too much. Old man, you've eaten both of them, and you can't eat any more. The old lady saw the old man's hand and went to take the persimmon again to stop it.

This persimmon tree was grown in the space by the watering of spiritual spring water. It's not the same as the persimmon outside. Eating this persimmon will only be good for the body. When she was pregnant, she could eat five or six at a time. At most, I ate ten. It doesn't affect at all, the children born are very smart and healthy.

"It's okay, this wild persimmon is good for the body, and it won't be good to eat another one. Xia Qingqing explained with a smile.

The old lady was relieved when she said this, "Okay. Then eat another one. Don't eat this anymore. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 424. Chapter 428: Back to Shangpo Village

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 428: Back to Shangpo Village

, Xia Qingqing stayed at her mother's house.

The prospect of the future development of S City is the largest city, and there is no real estate yet. She knows that the most profitable thing in the future is real estate.

She has a lot of money in the space, and one room of the cabin is full of boxes for money. Money is not used as a piece of waste paper.

She wants to make the money valuable and make money. Investing in real estate is the most lucrative industry in the future.

Now it doesn't cost much to buy a yard, and when the country begins to implement the policy of commercial housing in urban reconstruction, these humble houses can get a large amount of compensation just for demolition.

You can't do business now, you can buy a house.

When I told my family about this idea, the answer I got was that the houses at this time were all publicly owned, and the state allocated them mainly and could not be bought and sold privately.

Xia Qingqing had no choice but to give up.

In October, the college entrance examination began to resume. When the time comes, I will have to go to university for three years.

After finishing college, it was the 80s. A new era begins.

With the reform and opening up, many policies have been relaxed. People can do business above board. When the time comes, she will certainly seize the opportunity to contribute her own strength to the modernization of the motherland.

The days at home are very comfortable, and three months have passed in a blink of an eye.

Spring is coming, and everything is coming back to life. The sky is starting to get warmer.

Xia Qingqing took the child back to Shangpo Village.

Caizhi and Zhengpu are also about to be nineteen months old, and they have grown a lot taller. She also walks quite steadily, running and jumping whenever she wants, and she no longer has to worry about them falling.

When they walked into the village and went home, they saw their grandmother sitting on a wooden pier in front of their house looking at the entrance of the village. She saw them stand up too.

She corresponded with her grandmother from time to time.

Write everything about her and her children. Grandma would also tell her in letters about some of the things that happened in Shangpo Village.

Although she had been away from Shangpo Village for more than 100 days, she did not feel strange, but had a sense of familiarity at home.

Caizhi and Zhengpu pointed to the grandmother who came over and said, "Mom, is that grandma?"

Xia Qingqing nodded, "Grandma came to pick us up?" "

When Caizhi and Zhengpu were in S City, they talked about grandma for a long time. Now that she saw it, the two little people excitedly let go of her hand and ran towards her grandmother, shouting: "Grandma, grandma." "

Grandma was already in tears. She dreamed of these two baby bumps.

I can't wait to fly to them right away. She greeted the two little babies as quickly as she could. Holding it in your arms is a kiss.

Caizhi saw Grandma crying and laughing, "Grandma, why are you crying?"

"Grandma is so happy to see you. I couldn't help but cry. Grandma misses you so much. Every night I dreamed that my two grandchildren had returned. Grandma wiped away her tears.

"Grandma, my sister and I miss you too," Zhengpu said.

"Good boy, do you remember Grandma.

"Of course I do. How could we have forgotten about you? "Jeongpo Road.

Xia Qingqing came to him, "They have been thinking about you all day long, and when they saw a letter coming, they knew that it was Grandma who wrote from them, and they were happier than me." And ask me what is written in the letter? Let me read it to them. Grandma

wiped away her tears and stood up, stretched out her hand to hold Xia Qingqing in her arms, and said, "Qingqing, grandma misses you too."

Xia Qingqing also hugged her grandmother and said, "Grandma, we miss you too." Let's go home. Grandma

nodded, and one person led a villain.

"Zhengpu was a head taller than Caizhi when he left, and he was also fatter. In the end, it's your mother and you who eat well. Raise my two eldest grandsons so well. Grandma said gratefully.

"These two children can eat, can the family not get fat without meat? If you continue to stay, you will really become a little fat man. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"I don't want to be a little fat man. That wouldn't look good. I don't eat meat every day. I'm going to eat my grandmother's wild vegetable dumplings. "The way of picking.

"Hahaha, you know Aimei at such a young age. Wild vegetable dumplings are not as delicious as meat? Grandma said.

"I'm tired of eating meat every day. Like my sister, I want to eat wild vegetable dumplings. "Jeongpo Road.

"Okay, okay, what our two grandchildren want to eat, grandma will cook for you two. "

Four men went into the courtyard.

Grandma said, "I leave your room open every day and clean it three times a week. The quilt is also sun-dried. It's hard to ride in the car, and you take the kids in and sleep.

I went out to dig some wild vegetables and came back, making wild vegetable dumplings for my two grandchildren.

Xia Qingqing took the train and took the two children to accompany Li Weiguo on the train for two days and two nights. They got off the train from City C.

On the train, because a colleague asked for leave, Li Weiguo couldn't ask for leave to send their mother and mother home.

Xia Qingqing let him work with peace of mind. Don't worry about her.

Seeing her get on the tricycle, Li Weiguo trotted back to the train.

The tricycle drove to the downhill village and was reluctant to go inside. Xia Qingqing took two children, who were too young to walk such a long way. said a lot of good things, and finally gave them an extra three yuan to send them to the intersection of downhill village and uphill village.

Less than three miles from the intersection to Shangpo Village, they walked home.

She didn't feel tired, the two children must be tired.

She took the child into the room.

The room was clean and spotless. There was also a smell of the sun on the quilt.

She beckoned to the children, "You two come and get some sleep." Grandma went out to dig wild vegetables. When you wake up, Grandma's wild vegetable dumplings will be ready. The

two children ran to her obediently, and Xia Qingqing helped them take off their shoes and coats one by one.

Let them sleep in bed with them.

The bed was very comfortable, and Xia Qingqing fell asleep with the children after a while.

Grandma went to the back mountain to dig wild vegetables, and now it is the season for purslane and camellia to grow. It's a dish everywhere.

It is better to make wild vegetable dumplings and purslane than camellia. The dumplings are also tastier than the shepherd's cabbage.

She dug up a large basket full of purslane.

After coming back, wash it by the well, put it on the cutting board, chop it, put a little salt and stir it with MSG.

The cornmeal is a little coarse, and the wild vegetable dumplings are a bit sloppy. Caizhi and Zhengpu are too young to let them eat this.

She came up with a solution. Steamed rice in a pot. Then place the appropriate amount of rice in a cut bowl. Poured a little sesame oil. After stirring wellRoll the rice and vegetables into a ball of vegetables. Then put it in a pot and steam it for a while, and the wild vegetables are steamed and the flavor is all in the rice, and this special wild vegetable gnocchi is ready. Fragrant.

She burned radish vermicelli soup again.

When done, put the wild vegetable dumplings one by one on a large plate. Three bowls of soup were served.

Bring the food directly to their room. "Qingqing, get up and eat."

Xia Qingqing and the three children woke up. I saw my grandmother come in with a vegetable dumpling.

"Eat in the house. After eating, go back to sleep. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 425. Chapter 429: Camellia has news

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 429: Camellia has news, and the two children saw the fragrant wild vegetable dumplings get up from the

bed.

Xia Qingqing put their coats on them.

Grandma helped the two children put on their shoes. Carried them out of bed.

Xia Qingqing washed their hands clean. The two children took the dumplings and began to eat.

Cai Yi said while eating: "Grandma's wild vegetable dumplings are the best, Grandma Tai's taste is different from what you make, and she also puts meat in her vegetable dumplings."

"Silly boy, meaty vegetable dumplings are not as delicious as wild vegetables." Although grandma said so, she was actually quite happy to be recognized by the two grandchildren.

"Dumplings with meat are really not very tasty. My brother thinks so too. If you don't believe it, ask my brother. "The way of picking.

Masapo took a bite of the gnocchi and said, "That's because we eat meat every day, and a lot of meat dishes already taste delicious." If you eat meat dumplings again, you won't feel delicious.

Caizhi thought for a moment, "You're right. But I still like my grandmother's wild vegetable dumplings.

"I like it too. "Jeongpo Road.

Xia Qingqing looked at a pair of children discussing the issue of vegetable dumplings like little adults, and the more she looked at it, the more cute she became.

She reached out and pinned Caizhi's hair behind her ear, "This wild vegetable dumpling was made by Grandma Tai especially for the two of you." Stop talking, and then discuss it after eating, okay?

"Okay. The two of them spoke in unison.

The two little guys were also hungry and ate a lot of vegetable dumplings, and each of them drank a bowl of shredded radish soup. The small belly is full.

After eating, the two of them will go out to play. Before Xia Qingqing could say slow down, the person had already run out.

The two men had just run out and ran back again. Cai Zhi pulled the old lady and said, "Grandma, where is our little wooden car." I'm going to play with a little wooden car.

"Okay, okay, grandma will help you put it away." I'll go and bring it out to you. "Grandma went out with two children.

Xia Qingqing drank the last sip of soup and cleaned up the table. Walked out of the room with a bowl of rice.

Grandma took two small wooden carts out of the room where the miscellaneous things were kept. The car was wrapped in old clothes, and ropes tied it up.

She took the two carts to the yard, untied the ropes on the outside of the carts, and took the small wooden cart out of it.

Caizhi was the first to ride on the small car. Zhengpu is waiting for the second car.

Xia Qingqing washed the dishes and took them into the pot house. Then came to the courtyard.

"Grandma, you're so careful. Xia Qingqing said.

Grandma was in a hurry for a long time, and finally untied the rope, "There are rats in the countryside." This is wood again. If they are eaten by rats, the children will not have to play.

"I came back from my mom's house with a lot of toys, and I played with them in the future. "

Zhengpu also rode on the car and went to chase Caizhi, the two of you chase me and play together, not to mention how happy you are. There was a lot of laughter.

Grandma looked at Zhengpu and Caizhi with a satisfied face, her eyes full of spoiling.

"Grandma, they're playing in the yard, let's go inside and talk. Xia Qingqing said.

"Good. Caizhi, Grandma Zhengpu and her mother entered the house to talk. Don't run out, just play in the yard. All right? Grandma admonished uneasily.

Zhengpu and Caizhi agreed in unison.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said to her, "Grandma, it's okay." They won't go out.

"Children are not necessarily, we can't take it lightly. During the Chinese New Year, Xiaomei's tiger was almost stolen. Grandma said.

Xia Qingqing was surprised, "What's the matter?"

"Every time it is the New Year, we will have New Year's pictures of the God of Wealth here and sell them door-to-door. This year, a middle-aged woman came to Xiaomei's house to sell New Year's paintings. At that time, Xiaomei and Chengcai were not at home, so they went to the town to buy New Year's goods. Huzi is at home with his grandmother.

This middle-aged woman sat in her house for a while, knowing that there were two people in the family, a mother and a child. The two adults were not at home. She gave Chengcai Niang and Huzi a piece of candy. And when they had eaten, the man fainted.

The woman went out of the village with the fainted Huzi in her arms, and it was also the eyes of God that happened to meet Chengcai and Xiaomei coming back from the town. Xiaomei recognized the clothes that Huzi was wearing. That's when Huzi was saved.

Chengcai beat the woman half to death, and then sent her to the Public Security Bureau. Xia

Qingqing didn't expect that there would be people stealing children in this era. There are not many of them, and there are not many traffickers in this era.

"What happened to the trafficker?

"She is not a human trafficker, she is a thief who disguises herself by selling New Year's pictures, and when she sees no one or few people at home, she stuns people and steals things.

The daughter-in-law of this woman's family gave birth to four daughters, but she never gave birth to a son, and finally the daughter-in-law died or died. She saw that the tiger was chubby and cute, so she liked it very much. I want to steal it home and raise it for my son.

"There's everybody.

"So, on the surface, everything looks very peaceful, but in fact, there are a lot of bad guys. Especially ignorant children, we must take care of them and not let them leave our sight.

Chengcai and Xiaomei are lucky. If the child is stolen. Where do you say to look. It's a lifetime of pain and regret.

"Is it okay for the child to eat candy with his aunt?" "

It's okay, it'll be fine when you wake up.

"Why didn't you tell me about it in your letter?" Xia Qingqing asked.

"What are you doing with this? If you know, you'll be worried. It's not easy to go back home, and it's okay to know what to do with this for a happy New Year. I didn't tell you. When

they came into the house, one of them came out with a bench and sat down at the door and spoke. You can see children playing in the yard.

"There's one more thing I didn't tell you. Grandma said.

Xia Qingqing looked at her and asked, "What's the matter?" "

The camellia thing. "

Camellias? What's wrong with her? Xia Qingqing was very curious and felt that it was not a good thing.

"There is a family in Xiapo Village with three large tiled houses, whose surname is Li. They have a daughter named Li Na. This Li Na is Camellia's classmate. I've been making a lot of money working in the field. Not only did she spend money to build the house, but even all the money her brother paid for his daughter-in-law. This girl is very famous in the downhill village.

There were people in the village who wanted to go out with her, but she never took them. She has a good relationship with Camellia, and she has come to our house many times with Camellia when she was a student. Camellia just went to the field with her. "

How do you know that Camellia is with her?" Xia Qingqing asked.

"Li Na's mother came to tell me. It was Li Na who wanted to see me before leaving. "

They went out together, and Li Na had an accident. Did Camellia also have an accident? Xia Qingqing asked. <B1116>

"Camellia was arrested, and in order to alleviate her crime, she betrayed Li Na.

Xia Qingqing's curiosity couldn't help, "Milk, don't be in a hurry to tell me what you know from beginning to end." "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 426. Chapter 430: White-eyed Wolf Camellia

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 430: White-eyed Wolf Camellia

"I went to her house with her mother and met the police and Li Na in handcuffs.

In the room, with the police in the presence of the police, she told me about the camellia.

After Camellia left with her three years ago, they went to the south together.

Li Na doesn't have a serious job, and she has been doing the business of a liar outside. Camellia knew that she was doing this at first, and was very resistant and reluctant to do it with her. Later, I saw that she could make money every day, and after a long time, I accepted it.

Li Na taught her how to cheat money from men and how to make men pay money obediently.

Camellia learned quickly. The two of them began to be partners. Will they look for targets and track them to find out what they do? Is there any money? After determining the target, the two set the trap and let the man take the bait.

Then Camellia will go with the man to find a place to date. While they are dating, Li Na will appear and say that Camellia is her sister, and the man is playing hooligan on her sister and wants to call the police.

At this time, the crime of hooliganism is very serious, and ordinary people will be scared half to death when they encounter this situation. All of their conditions will be met.

In this way, they have made a lot of money in more than two years. lived a life without worrying about food and clothing.

The relationship between the two is also getting better and better.

Li Na regarded Camellia as her own relative, and told her anything she wanted. He even shared his secrets with Camellia.

I often walk by the river, how can I not get my shoes wet. The last time they were retaliated against by the men they had blackmailed before. They did bad business and called the police.

When she was caught, Li Na was not afraid. She told Camellia that if she was caught dead one day, she wouldn't be able to admit what she had done.

Who knows, Camellia not only did not keep her promise in order to get out of herself, but also put all the blame on her. In order to make meritorious service, she didn't have to go to jail, and she also told the police her secret.

Li Na was in another city in the south before she went out with Camellia. While she was deceiving there, she met a rich man who was an official.

This man liked her young and beautiful, and she got together with the man. The man raised her. She lived a life without worrying about food and clothing. Every month, I get paid just like I go to work.

In a year, she built the family house, and she also took care of her brother's daughter-in-law. When she thought that such a good life could go on forever. The man took bribes and was reported.

She also sensed the danger that the man had been taken away from his own home. Hearing the rumors, she pried open the man's safe and took away one of the most valuable artifacts inside. The man had told her that it was worth a fortune. He made a safe specifically for this.

She also had some jewelry and savings of her own, and then bought a ticket overnight and took the train home.

She dug a hole under her bed alone at night and hid the artifacts she had stolen. After a few years, she will have the opportunity to sell the artifact.

In the second half of her life, she didn't have to do anything, she could just lie flat.

What she regrets most is that she told Camellia about it in a joking way. I didn't expect Camellia to really believe it. In order to make meritorious service, he also told the police about it.

As soon as the police heard about the artifacts, they felt that the situation was serious. Immediately report to your superiors. The higher authorities contacted the police in that city.

The police over there have also been searching for her whereabouts. Because the artifacts have not been found, the case has not yet been decided.

They contacted here, and they came by train.

Li Na knew that she couldn't hide anymore, so she could only explain it all. The police then escorted her to City C and to her home in Xiapo Village.

The police dug up the precious artifact from under her bed. She will never step out of the cell again in her life.

She hated Camellias, and she treated Camellia as a sister. And she has no part with each other. Unexpectedly, Camellia was a white-eyed wolf without any emotion.

The purpose of what she told me was to let us know that if Camellia came back to us in the future, let me help her ask, why did she do this to her? At the same time, I must stay away.

Camellia once told her that Camellia hated us. When she has the strength, she will definitely come back to us for revenge one day.

When

Xia Qingqing listened to her grandmother's story, she didn't feel too shocked.

The face of the camellia kept flashing in her mind. What she did. A person who can sleep with even the man of her own mother, she has no heart and no three views at all, and what else can't be done.

"Then let's wait for her and see how she retaliates against us. Xia Qingqing said.

"She should be put in prison, where she can reflect on the absurdity she has done over the years. I don't know what will happen to her over there. Grandma said.

"It's hard to say, don't care if she sentences or not, it has nothing to do with us.

"That's right, it's none of our business. If she comes back, I won't let her in.

Lily carried a hoe into the yard, and at a glance saw Caizhi and Zhengpu riding and playing in the yard, and saw her cousin sitting in front of the door talking to her grandmother. He happily threw the hoe into the corner of the wall and shouted, "Cousin-in-law, you are back."

After speaking, he ran to Caizhi and Zhengpu and squatted down, his nose was sore with excitement, "Caizhi, Zhengpu." Come and let my aunt hug me. My aunt wants you to die.

When Cai Zhi and Zhengpu saw Lily, they had already gotten out of the car and threw themselves into Lily's arms, Cai Zhi: "Auntie, we miss you too." Auntie, your eyes are red. Isn't it happy to see Caizhi and his brother?

Caizhi's words made her laugh, "You can see this?" "

Grandma was crying excitedly just now, and she said that she was so happy to see us. But you should laugh when you are happy, why are you crying? "The way of picking.

"You two have never left us, and this time you have been gone for so long that you almost miss me and my grandmother to death. We're not crying is another way of expressing joy.

"Is it fun to cry? "I asked incomprehensibly.

"Of course.

"But why can't I cry? Brother, can you cry?

Zhengpu shook his head.

"You see, my brother can't cry.

"You two can't fix me. Cousin-in-law, you can explain it to them, I can't explain it clearly. Lily smiled and asked Qingqing for help.

"Why are they sleeping 100,000 now? If you don't explain it, they'll keep asking. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"Okay. You'll understand when you grow up. Because you are too young now to have a wealth of emotions, so, there are no tears. Don't ask, I won't be able to explain it if you ask again. Lily gagged Caiyuki's mouth with a finger.

Cai Zhipao pulled her hand away and said, "I understand." When I grow up, I'll be like you. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 427. Chapter 431: Future, Hope

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 431 In the future, Hope

Cai Zhi pulled her hand away and said, "I understand." When I grow up, I'll be like you.

Lily nodded and said with a smile, "Caizhi is so smart, come over and let my aunt hug you and see if I can still hug you two."

Caizhi and Zhengpu hugged her neck at the same time, and she pressed hard one by one, and the two children hugged each other. smiled and said, "You two are much heavier than before." My aunt couldn't hold it anymore. Holding

them and walking up to Xia Qingqing, "Cousin-in-law, why did it take so long for you to come back." We miss you as a family. The first thing my uncle and aunt say every time they come is, "Qingqing and the child haven't come back yet." "

It's warmer over there, and the kids are more comfortable. Just stayed a few more days. You're going to put them down too much. Xia Qingqing reached out and took Caizhi and put it on the ground.

Lily kissed Masaura's little face and placed it on the ground.

As soon as the two of them touched the ground, they rode away.

"As soon as Caizhi and Zhengpu come back, they will eat vegetable dumplings. For lunch, we'll eat vegetable dumplings and radish vermicelli soup. Grandma said.

"It's been a long time since I've eaten vegetable dumplings, and I've been hungry for a long time. Lily said with a smile.

"The radish vermicelli soup in the pot must be cold, so I'll go and heat up the bottom of the pot. After saying that, grandma went to the pot house.

Xia Qingqing pulled Lily to sit down, looking at her tanned skin and increasingly cheerful personality. The most important thing is that she has not stolen anything in the past two years. When I came home two years with her, it was like two people.

Seeing her changes now, Xia Qingqing felt very relieved and said to her: "I heard from internal sources that the country began to resume the college entrance examination in October this year, and now it is almost May." You don't have to work in the fields. Take advantage of the five months left to Xi and try to get into the university of your dreams.

When Lily heard this, she jumped up for joy, "Is what you said true?" Is the message reliable?

Xia Qingqing nodded, "Reliable." "

Great, finally waiting for this day. Don't know if college tuition is expensive? Lily was a little worried about the tuition fees.

Xia Qingqing remembered that in the first few years when the college entrance examination was resumed, the school did not charge tuition. To go to university, you just need to bring some living expenses.

"You don't have to worry about this, the school just started recruiting students and didn't charge tuition. You don't have to pay tuition fees after three years of college. You just need to prepare living expenses. You don't have to worry about this, as long as you can get in, your living expenses will be given to you. Xia Qingqing said.

"Thank you, sister-in-law. You helped me with my living expenses, and when I graduate from college, I will definitely pay you back. Lily said.

"You don't have to take this to heart, you have lived in Shangpo Village for more than two years, and you go out early and late every day to earn work for your family, and your cousin-in-law should help you pay your living expenses. We are a family, and my cousin and sister-in-law also have this ability, so you don't have to be polite to me. Xia Qingqing held her hand and said seriously.

Lily looked at her with emotion, "Cousin-in-law, I can't repay your kindness in my life, and you have the grace of regeneration for me." Without you, I wouldn't be where I am now. You saved me and gave me hope and a future. I will always remember this kindness.

"You don't have to remember, I never tried to repay me for treating me as a benefactor. You can change by your own efforts. Your ability to get into university is the best reward for me. Xia Qingqing said.

Lily nodded and said with a smile, "Cousin, don't worry." I've already finished my course. Five months to Xi, and I will definitely be able to get into university. After work today, I went to the captain and said that from today onwards, I will not go to work. I want to Xi for university.

Xia Qingqing nodded with satisfaction, "Okay." Let's work together. Let's go to university together.

"Okay. I'm going to study in the same city as you. Lily said.

Xia Qingqing nodded and said yes.

Grandma made the soup and asked Lily to come over for dinner. After eating, the family sat together and talked and chatted until the bell rang for work, and Lily went down to the ground with a hoe.

In the evening, Hu Xiaomei and Li Chengcai came over with Huzi.

Huzi is more than a year old and can walk.

When Caizhi and Zhengpu saw Huzi, they took out all the toys they brought from S City and played with Huzi.

"In just three months, Caizhi has grown a lot with Zhengpu. Hu Xiaomei said.

"Children at this stage grow up fast. I see that Huzi has also grown a lot taller. He couldn't walk when I walked, and now he's running all over the ground. "

Yes, as he spoke, the child grew up, that is, in the blink of an eye, our children are so old. Sometimes when I look at the tiger, I can't believe that my children are so old. Hu Xiaomei said with a smile.

"Sister-in-law, I heard Lily say that the country began to resume the college entrance examination in October this year. Is this message accurate? Li Chengcai asked.

"Exactly, how are you two preparing? There are still more than five months to go before the exam, are you sure? Xia Qingqing asked.

Li Chengcai shook his head. "The course is over, and I feel like it's almost over. I don't know if I can get in.

"Be confident. You can get in. In the first year of the resumption of the college entrance examination, the questions will not be difficult. As long as you understand all the knowledge points in the textbook, there will be no problem. Xia Qingqing said.

"I think so, don't take the test first, let Xiaomei take the test. I earn money to support her education, and at the same time, I can take care of the children and the elderly at home. When she graduates in three years and can make money, I will take the exam again. But she disagreed.

"Actually, it doesn't cost much to go to college. I've heard that there is no tuition fee for admission to university. Just bring some living expenses and enough food for you. If you really don't have the money, you can apply for a subsidy. It is also possible to work and study part-time.

There's nothing wrong with you going to school together in this regard.

As for the children and aunts, if you are not at ease, you can rent a house near the school and it won't cost much.

A family of four is all together. The hard work is those two or three years, and when you both graduate, you are still afraid of the iron job bowl after you have been assigned a good job together, and you are still afraid that you will not have a good life? Xia Qingqing said.

"Did you hear that? Qingqing and I have the same thoughts. We have also saved some money in the past two years, and we can go to school in the future and work and study part-time, so why waste three years. Hu Xiaomei said.

Li Chengcai scratched his head, "Okay." Since my sister-in-law said the same, then I will listen to you. This year, let's take the exam together.

Hu Xiaomei also smiled, "It's pretty much the same."

"If nothing happens this year, there will be five college students coming out of our village. Lily said with a smile.

There was a lot of laughter in the room, and they didn't go back until eight o'clock.

......

Lily followed Xia Qingqing to Xi at home, she worked hard and often forgot to sleep, even when she went to the toilet, she had to hold a book in her hand, and there were words in her mouth.

Xia Qingqing originally had a solid foundation, and she Xi for more than two years, and all the knowledge in the books was in her mind, and the familiar could not be more familiar.

She is 100% sure that she will be admitted to her ideal school.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 428. Chapter 432 Letter of Acceptance

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 432 Admission Letter

On the weekend, Li Dashan and Wang Yan both returned.

Three months passed and her stomach didn't react. It's still as flat as the ground at home.

"Why can't I get pregnant? I've eaten most of the ginseng, and I haven't moved for months. Qingqing, do you think I still have a chance? Wang Yan was infinitely melancholy.

Xia Qingqing didn't understand what was going on, it stands to reason that the ginseng in this space is all aura. The mother is still pregnant in her forties. Wang Yan is less than forty, and it should be even more fine.

"Don't worry, just wait and see. You don't put pressure on yourself to think about pregnancy all day long. The more this happens, the less likely it is to get pregnant. Relax and go with the flow, don't be so nervous. Maybe one day the child will come to you. That's all she can say.

"Your dad told me the same thing. But I couldn't help but think about it.

"It's useless to think about this kind of thing. It's just that you don't have children, don't you still have me and Weiguo? We will provide for you.

Wang Yan had a smile on her face, "Listen to you, don't think about anything." Having you is already the greatest favor God has given me. If you ask for too much, you're a little too greedy.

Caizhi, who was playing

on the side, raised his head and said to Wang Yan: "Grandma, when Caizhi and his brother grow up, they will also support you with their mother."

Wang Yan was surprised, she didn't expect Cai Zhi to say this.

She hugged Caizhi in her arms and said, "My little girl, why are you so good at talking." Said grandma's heart was warm.

"Isn't it as warm as the sun in the sky?"

"It's warmer than the sun in the sky.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said, "This girl's mouth is like being smeared with honey, and I don't know who to follow." It's been making me dizzy all day.

Cai Zhi retorted, "Mom, grandma said that I was the same as you were when you were a child. It's all a cute little padded jacket. It's up to you, of course.

Her words made Xia Qingqing unable to refute.

Wang Yan and her both laughed.

Wang Yan suddenly thought of something and said, "Qingqing, there is a small news from within our Education Bureau. It seems that the resumption of the college entrance examination is being discussed. I think it's a matter of time before the college entrance examination resumes. "

I also heard this when I was in S City. It should be a thing that is inseparable. Xia Qingqing said.

"Or did you have the foresight and started preparing very early. You, Wei Guo, and Lily will be the first batch of college students in our country. I'm proud to think about it.

"In the future, when you go to study with Wei Guo, you will hand over Caizhi and Zhengpu to me." I'll take them with you. Wang Yan said.

"Mom, you and Dad are busy at work. "

Get busy. Our Education Bureau has a kindergarten with an agency, which is the best kindergarten in our C city. All children of two or three years old entered the kindergarten. There are teachers to play with them and teach them knowledge. The food is not the same every day, and it is better than eating at home. I take them to kindergarten in the morning and take them home at noon. I'll be sent to kindergarten when I'm at work. Pick it up again in the evening.

"You can't bear it every day. I decided with Wei Guo that we plan to go to the university in S City. The children were placed at my mother's house, and Wei Guo and I also lived at home. That way, I don't have to be separated from my children. My grandparents are fine, and they can help me watch the children at home.

"Okay. I thought that if you went to school, the child would be able to bring it to me. But you are right to do it with Wei Guo, so that you don't have to be separated from your children. You don't have to worry about your child all day long and can't calm down and study Xi. The conditions of your home are also good, suitable for your child's growth. Mom has your back. Wang Yan said with a smile.

The two talked a lot until Li Dashan came over and told her to go home and sleep. Wang Yancai left.

......

The days passed quickly, and in the blink of an eye, it was October.

Wang Yan and Li Dashan came to Shangpo Village, and they had already received the documents for the resumption of the college entrance examination.

The time for the college entrance examination has also been set, on November 21. The Municipal Admissions Office has already started the registration process. I've heard that quite a few people have already signed up. She came to tell Xia Qingqing to sign up.

This is definitely exciting news. Wang Yan told them about the admissions policy.

When he came down, Xia Qingqing took the time to go to W City to see Li Weiguo. I told him about the registration.

Li Weiguo asked for leave from the unit, and then returned to Shangpo Village with her.

The next day, Li Chengweiguo went to the team to borrow a donkey cart, and took Xia Qingqing, Li Chengcai, Hu Xiaomei and Lili to the city admissions office to register in the car.

When I arrived at the admissions office, I was shocked, and the courtyard was full of people. The line was far out of the yard.

Five people stood at the back of the line, and it was almost one o'clock in the morning before it was their turn.

I registered and got the admission ticket, and the specific time of the exam is November 21, 22 and 23.

Li Chengcai, Hu Xiaomei and Lili applied for liberal arts, and they applied for the same university at the Normal University in S City. Because they want to be test teachers when they come out in the future.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo, husband and wife, are both science majors.

Xia Qingqing is from S City University. Li Weiguo applied for the National Defense University.

All five of them were in the same city.

From the admissions office. A few people went to the restaurant to eat, because after the meal time, the food was gone. Everyone had to eat a bowl of noodles and go home.

The people in the village were very envious when they knew that they were going to apply for the university entrance examination, and regretted that they did not let their children go to school and missed the opportunity to go to college to change their fate.

All five of them were full of confidence. Although there were a lot of people who signed up, it didn't make them feel too nervous. Because more than half of these people who signed up have not Xi and come directly to sign up.

Li Weiguo went back the next day. Because there is still more than a month to go before the exam. Wait until it's time for the exam and he'll come back.

They spent the last month Xi carefully. Even Caizhi and Masapo knew that their mother and aunt were going to go to university.

When they were learning Xi, they went to play in the grandmother's house.

The day of the exam has finally come, and Li Weiguo has returned. The five of them went to the examination room on time with the admission ticket.

After three days of exams, I finally finished the exam.

The five people got the answers right and thought that the test was okay. It's not too difficult, it's all what they've learned.

Come home and relax.

Half a month later, they all received admission letters.

There are six subjects in the arts and sciences, and the score of each subject is 100 points, and the total score is 600 points.

Xia Qingqing received the admission notice first, and she scored 530 points. The minimum admission score for S City University is 380. She exceeded the cut-off score by one hundred and fifty points.

This was followed by Li Weiguo's, and the minimum admission score for the National Defense University was 420. Li Weiguo took the exam four hundred and six. Forty points above the cut-off score. I was also successfully admitted.

Next are Lily, Hu Xiaomei and LiFinished timber. They received an offer letter at the same time.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 429. Chapter 433: Xia Qingqing has an extra brother

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 433 Xia Qingqing has an extra younger brother

, and the admission score of the S City Normal is three hundred points.

Lily scored four hundred and fifty points. Li Chengcai scored 320 points. Hu Xiaomei scored 350 points.

There are five college students in a village, and there are only eight people in the whole town. Uphill villages accounted for five.

After the final statistics, there are less than 200 people in the entire C city, including the educated youths who have been sent down, who have been admitted to university.

People from the TV station of City C came to Shangpo Village to interview. Five university students from one village reported on the event.

Lily, Li Chengcai and Hu Xiaomei added all the credit to Xia Qingqing. Lily even told her story, and finally cried in front of the reporter to thank Xia Qingqing for changing her life.

After Lily finished speaking, Hu Xiaomei also learned from Lili to tell her story, and in the end, she burst into tears. It became a sensational scene and a thanksgiving meeting.

made Xia Qingqing very embarrassed.

The onlookers also knew about Xia Qingqing's selfless help to them, and they all praised them one after another, telling them all the good things she had done in Shangpo Village.

The locust plague in the past made everyone remember her. Now she is leading the villagers to study Xi together, and the fact that they are going to university together has once again caused quite a stir.

The city government rewarded each of them with a thousand dollars. gave Xia Qingqing a reward of three thousand yuan.

The 3,000 yuan is not only her high score is the best, but also the reward she gives for being helpful regardless of returns.

Not only did they not spend a penny to go to school, but they could not spend a thousand yuan on their living expenses for three years.

Li Chengcai and Hu Xiaomei are two thousand yuan. She no longer has to worry about taking her son and mother-in-law to school and can't afford it.

The good thing continues. Kowloon Town also took out money to reward the eight college students in the town.

Because of the limited financial resources, each person was rewarded with three hundred dollars.

There are also some companies in City C who also take out money to reward them.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo together have 8,000 yuan. Lily is almost three thousand. Not to mention Li Chengcai and Hu Xiaomei, there are 6,000 yuan.

They never dreamed that they would be admitted to a university and receive funding from so many people, and they are very grateful in their hearts.

Li Weiguo discussed with Xia Qingqing that they would return here after graduation, so that all the children would go to school and build the motherland when they grew up.

The start of the school year is scheduled for March 6 of the following year.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo took Caizhi and Zhengpu to S City, and took Ahri to visit his little brother who had been two months old.

Because I have been preparing for exams, exams, and other notices, and then a series of things. She never had time to go back.

Now that everything is done, it's finally time to go.

Before leaving, Xia Qingqing asked Ahri to find her four hundred-year-old ginseng in the space. One left for grandma.

The remaining three were taken back to my mother and grandparents to replenish their bodies.

They came back in early April. There was an interval of eight months in the military compound in S City. There are still 20 days left before the New Year.

Their sudden arrival surprised both grandparents and mothers.

My mother is out of confinement, she is a lot fatter than she was eight months ago, and it seems that she is doing well in confinement.

She saw her little brother, white and pure, exactly like her father.

Caizhi and Zhengpu like it very much, and they don't want toys. Lying next to Lin Juan, she looked at the little uncle lying in her arms.

"Mom, what's my brother's name? Xia Qingqing asked.

Lin Juan glanced at the old man and said with a smile: "Let your grandfather tell you."

Xia Qingqing thought to herself that it must be an amazing name. Caizhi and Zhengpu are the names given by their grandfather.

His own eldest grandson name is definitely better.

"It must be a domineering name. Grandpa, tell me what's your name? "

Dogs.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo were stunned when they heard this, thinking that they had heard it wrong, and then asked, "What?" "

Dogs. Grandpa smiled and replied.

Xia Qingqing was incredulous, and couldn't help but smile and asked, "My brother is so good-looking, why did he choose such a down-to-earth name for dogs?"

"It's a rough name to feed on. Grandpa explained.

"We also have this saying in the countryside. But you're a little sorry for my brother's appearance.

"The little name is only called by our family, and it is not in the way. His big name is Xia Zeyang. The old man explained.

"Xia Zeyang is good. Is it too different from his nickname? Xia Qingqing still couldn't accept the fact that her cute and beautiful brother was called a dog.

"After a long time, you just need to get used to it. At first, I also felt awkward, the name dog was unacceptable. But now that I'm shouting smoothly, I think the dog is actually quite good. Lin Juan said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll try to Xi get used to it. Dog..., is it okay to let my sister hug you? Xia Qingqing smiled and stretched out her hand.

The dog who was staring at her with wide eyes actually laughed when he heard her say this.

"He likes you very much.

Xia Qingqing carefully held the child in her arms. The dog looked at her very obediently and curiously.

"Isn't my sister beautiful? Do you like your sister? Xia Qingqing asked.

Surprisingly, the two-month-old dog actually hummed.

Everyone heard it and thought it was amazing.

Xia Qingqing didn't feel too surprised. Because Caizhi and Zhengpu also had the same performance as him in more than two months.

Xia Qingqing asked again: "Can you understand what my sister said?" The

dog snorted again.

"He understands us. It's the same as when Caizhi and Masaura were children. When they were younger, I talked to them and they answered. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Lin Juan felt very curious, and she talked to him herself, but he never answered herself.

"Give it to me, I'll try. Lin Juan took the child over.

Looking at the son in her arms, Lin Juan's tone became very gentle, and said, "Dog, do you like your mother?" The

dog just laughed and didn't make a sound in reply.

Li Juan was very disappointed and said to Xia Qingqing: "It was an accident to answer you just now. You try again.

Xia Qingqing said to the dog: "Sister is not beautiful."

The dog let out another sound, "Hmm." "

grandparents were also stunned and stepped forward to try it. It all failed.

Only if Xia Qingqing asks him a question, he will agree.

This is very incomprehensible to them.

Xia Qingqing also felt incredible. Why would he do this to himself?

In the evening, Xia Aiguo came back from work, and everyone talked about it again. Xia Aiguo didn't believe it.

Xia Qingqing performed it again. Xia Aiguo completely believed it. He also found it amazing.

When he went back to sleep in the house at night, Ahri jumped out.

Caizhi and Zhengpu already regard Ahri as their good buddy, and they are already very familiar with each other.

When it was in the uphill village, it did not dare to come out during the day.

Because foxes are regarded as gods in the countryside. It appeared once during the day and caused quite a stir, and then he stopped coming out during the day. Only at night did he come out to accompany the two little masters.

After Caizhi and Zhengpu fell asleep, Xia Qingqing asked Ahri why the dog could understand his words and communicate with him.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 430. Chapter 434: Encounter with Camellia

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 434: Encountering Camellia

Li Weiguo was also curious about this question.

"Because you're not like normal people. You have drunk the spiritual spring water for so many years, and you often go in and out of the space, and you already have the spiritual energy on your body. Your mother also drank the spiritual spring water a few times, and ate up two hundred-year-old ginseng with spiritual energy, and the children born were also very spiritual.

That's why dogs can understand you.

Li Weiguo was stunned when he heard this, "Ahri, will your master become an immortal?"

"What do you want? Xia Qingqing smiled and slapped him.

Ahri giggled and said, "The master is a human being, and he will not become an immortal." It's just that her physique is different from ordinary people in all aspects. There are a lot of people in this world who are different from ordinary people, but you don't know it.

"It's good if you can't become an immortal, I'm afraid that one day you will become an immortal and fly away, leaving me alone." Li Weiguo said jokingly.

"What's going on in your head? Ahri is so powerful that he is not an immortal, how can I become an immortal. The

husband and wife laughed for a while and went to sleep. Ahri returned to space.

......

The Chinese New Year is still a week away. The family began to prepare New Year's goods.

Xia Qingqing and her mother went to the street, and the two went to the people's shopping mall with the most traffic in S City. The People's Mall has a total of three floors, and the things sold in it are also very comprehensive.

Xia Qingqing and Lin Juan came to the second floor to buy alabaster. The weather outside was too dry, and when the cold wind blew, my face was chapped, and it hurt when I washed my face. There are many styles of alabaster here, such as friendship, Pechoin brand, Shanghai brand, and almost all famous domestic brands can be found here.

Xia Qingqing likes to use Pechoin, which is not dry when applied to the face, and the face is not easy to chapp. It's a brand she's always loved.

There are still quite a few people who come here today to buy alabaster cream, and they are using the new sample at the counter.

Lin Juan said: "It's not so fragrant and light, I like this."

Xia Qingqing also thinks this one is good, and plans to buy a few more, and everyone in the family has one.

At this time, a man and a woman came, the woman had short ear-length hair, wore a chocolate-colored sweater, and black pants. Chocolate leather shoes. A black wool coat was jacketed.

This kind of dress is very fashionable in this era. She is young, white and beautiful, and everyone who sees her is willing to look at her twice.

There was a middle-aged man in his forties beside her. Similar in height to her. He wears a mid-comb hair and black-rimmed glasses. He is also dressed very stiffly and looks like an intellectual.

Women smile like flowers, and men smile all over their faces. They also carried a lot of things in their hands.

The two of them talked and laughed and came to Pechoin's counter to buy alabaster cream.

The salesman saw them and asked, "What do you two want?" "

Show me the best alabaster you've got here." The woman said.

Xia Qingqing paid the money and was bowing her head to put the alabaster in her bag. I heard a familiar voice and looked sideways, and at first glance I thought I had mistaken someone.

Dressed so well, you can tell that life is good at a glance. The man on the side is also like an intellectual, it can't be a camellia.

After filling the alabaster, "Mom, let's go." The

woman who was buying alabaster turned her head when she heard the voice, and Xia Qingqing also looked at her.

The two of them looked at each other, and Xia Qingqing blurted out, "Camellia?

Camellia was shocked when she saw Xia Qingqing, she didn't expect to meet her here. She has now changed her name and found a man she can rely on, and the man will marry her.

Xia Qingqing knew about herself and Ma Kui, if she admitted that she was a camellia, her identity that she had disguised for so long would be exposed.

She was very nervous, and her years of life experience had allowed her to hide her heart well.

She looked at Xia Qingqing expressionlessly and said, "This young lady, you recognize the wrong person." I'm not called Camellia.

Xia Qingqing looked at the puzzled expression of the man next to her, and immediately knew the reason why Camellia didn't dare to admit it.

Since Camellia doesn't want to admit it, she doesn't demolish her.

Xia Qingqing smiled slightly, showing an apologetic expression, "I'm sorry, I recognized the wrong person." Mom, let's go.

She took Lin Juan's arm and left.

Camellia breathed a sigh of relief, Xia Qingqing didn't directly say her identity, which made her secretly glad.

"Camellia, that's a pretty nice name. The man laughed.

"It's rustic, where does it sound good. "Camellia Road.

"Camellia symbolizes purity, innocence, innocence. Very good name. Match your temperament. The man said.

"Okay, okay, you know you're a teacher at a glance. No matter how good the camellia is, I don't like it. Camellia was angry.

The man smiled at her cute appearance, "Okay, let's not talk about it." I will buy you whatever I like.

Camellia saw that he didn't suspect it, so she smiled and said: "Just buy one is enough, buy so much, it's a waste of tickets and money."

"It's almost the New Year, and when you come out, you're going to consume." It's not like spending money every day. If you see it, we'll buy it. Camellia

smiled and said, "Really?

"Really. "

......

Xia Qingqing left the counter with her mother.

Lin Juan said: "Camellia, is it the stepsister of Weiguo?"

Xia Qingqing nodded.

"How could you recognize someone wrong? Lin Juan was a little puzzled.

"I'm not wrong, she's Camellia. Xia Qingqing said very surely.

When Xia Qingqing gave birth, Lin Juan went to Shangpo Village. She knew about Camellia and her mother, as well as Li Dashan, Ma Kui, and Wang Yan.

She had been ruined about Camellia robbing her mother's man, and that was the first time she had heard such an outrageous thing. So, remember the name camellia very well.

She doesn't admit it now, and she can know why.

"Look, she's doing well now. The coat she wore wasn't something she could buy if she wanted to.

"She is not the camellia she used to be, and what she did later made you ruin your views." Xia Qingqing said.

"Tell me about it. Li Juan's curiosity was aroused.

Xia Qingqing told her and Li Na from beginning to end.

Let Lin Juan shake her head while listening, "The fraud and extortion she committed is a very serious crime." is to shake out Li Na's secret and make a meritorious service, and she will have to eat at least a year and a half in prison.

I don't think she looks like she's been in prison at all. Even if you get out of jail, right awayIt's not easy for her to have such a good life.

"It was a real surprise to see her. Li Na told her grandmother that she hated me, grandma, Li Weiguo and his father. She felt that it was because of our ruthlessness that her family was ruined. She hates us. Xia Qingqing said.

"If it weren't for the elopement between her mother and her brother because she got together with her mother's man, her mother and brother would not have died. The culprit responsible for their death was herself. How can you have the face to hate others. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 431. Chapter 435: Don't worry, I have money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 435 Don't worry, I have money

" Don't talk about her, let's go upstairs and look at the new clothes, and everyone who looks good buys one. Xia Qingqing took Lin Juan's arm and said.

"Well, let's go. Lin Juan responded.

The two of them went to the third floor, which was full of stalls selling clothes. Clothes can be bought here for both men and women, young and old. There are also quite a few people walking around this floor.

Xia Qingqing bought New Year's gifts for everyone. Then when I went downstairs, I ran into Camellia and the man again.

Camellia didn't even lift her eyelids, but the man passing by smiled at them.

Out of the People's Mall building, Lao Wu's car was waiting outside.

Seeing them coming out of the mall, I quickly got out of the car and took my things and put them in the trunk.

Xia Qingqing took out a pair of woolen gloves from it and handed them to Lao Wudao: "Fifth uncle, I see that your gloves are all fingers." I just saw that there was a sale on it, so I bought you a pair. Lao

Wu was surprised and happy to take the gloves, it was a sheepskin with thick wool inside, soft and warm on the hand, and it was worth a lot of money at a glance.

"It cost a lot of money. "Old Wudao.

"It didn't cost much. Isn't it very warm for the fifth uncle to wear on his hands. Xia Qingqing asked with a smile.

Lao Wu nodded, "It's very warm." Thank you. "

Fifth uncle, don't be polite to us. You've been a guard in our house for so long. We've long treated you as a family. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Lao Wu was very moved, and Qingqing's words made his heart warm.

He was a native of the countryside and had been following the old chief since he became a soldier. The family treated him very well and respected him. Even Qingqing called him Fifth Uncle.

The people in the family knew that he was a guard for the old chief, and they all envied him. The salary is high and the treatment is good. Got married and had children in the city, and the old chief helped to get a house.

You can think of him in everything. The old chief's family is very upright and kind. It is the person he has met with the best three views in his life experience.

He respects everyone in his family from the bottom of his heart.

He put the gloves on his hands and said with a smile, "Get in the car, it's really cold outside." "

......

The car arrived home in no time.

Lao Wu helped to bring the big bags and small bags in the car to the house with them.

When Grandma saw them buying so many things, she exclaimed, "You two have moved all the things on the street!" I bought a big bag of things.

"It's all good stuff. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Caizhi and Zhengpu sat on the sofa and played, and when they saw that they had bought so many things, they climbed down from the sofa curiously.

The things were taken to the living room and placed on the side of the sofa.

Xia Qingqing and Lin Juan sat on the sofa. Caizhi and Zhengpu climbed onto the couch and snuggled up to her.

Caizhi looked up at his little face and asked, "Mom, what did you buy?"

Xia Qingqing kissed each of them on their little faces and said, "It's a New Year's gift for everyone, and Caizhi and Zhengpu also have it." "

Mom, can you tell Caizhi any gifts?"

"Of course. The gift was bought by my grandmother. Can you guess what's in here? With that, she picked up the largest box from the side and placed it on her lap, with a long train drawn on it.

Zhengpu saw the long train on the box, just like the train where his father worked, and said, "Mom, is it a train?"

Xia Qingqing touched Zhengpu's little head, "Zhengpu is so smart, how do you know that there is a train inside?"

Zhengpu stretched out his white little finger and pointed to the picture on the box, "I saw this."

Cai Zhi asked curiously: "Mom, can this little train run like the train that Dad works?"

Xia Qingqing had already opened the box, and while taking things out from the inside, he replied, "Of course."

Xia Qingqing's words made Caizhi and Zhengpu full of curiosity, and watched their mother take out all the things on the box.

A long little train and a bunch of stuff.

Zhengpu took the train and put it on the coffee table, but he couldn't run, he had to push it by hand to run.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said, "It's not like that. You have to install the track in front of your mother, and the little train can run on the track by itself. Mom can't pretend well, let dad pretend well?

Caizhi and Zhengpu said in unison, "Okay."

Li Weiguo heard the sound outside and followed his grandfather out of the study. Hearing her daughter-in-law instruct herself, she hurriedly walked over, "Girl, my son's father is here to install the track for you to play with the little train."

He took everything away, and Masaura followed him with Caizhi's fart, and the grandfather sat down on the carpet in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. The two children began to assemble the tracks, and the two children sat down and watched carefully. Occasionally, Li Weiguo would ask them to help.

The old man sat down on the couch and watched them dismantle things.

Lin Juan took two knee pads and said, "Dad, this is the knee pad that Qingqing bought for you." The

old man stretched out his hand to take it and said with a smile, "I also have a gift?"

"Of course, everyone in the family can leave you behind. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

The old man opened the knee pads, and inside was a thick layer of curly wool. "It's so thick, these two knee pads have to use a little sheep."

He put his knee pads on his lap and said, "Well, it's warm and soft." It's a good thing that costs a lot of money, right?

"It took a lot, guess what? Lin Juan said.

"Ten bucks, right? "

Dad, that's real wool. You guess. Lin Juan said with a smile.

"Fifteen.

Lin Juan shook her head.

The old man looked at the knee pads on his legs and gritted his teeth, "Twenty."

"Keep guessing.

"Can't buy it for twenty dollars? It was too expensive, so Qingqing hurriedly took it back and returned it. I can still use what you gave me before. The old man took off his knee pads.

"Grandpa, this can't be returned. They told me when I bought it.

"You girl, you have money to save. You don't work to defend the country and make money to feed your mother, but you can't spend money like this. The three ginseng you brought with you are stronger than anything else. "The old man was born poor, and he can't see such a waste.

"I don't buy it every day, why do I spend this money on a trip for so long? How do you know I don't make money? Are the three 100-year-old ginseng I got you worth a lot of money? I went to the mountains to find one, and the money I made was enough to spend for several years. Your granddaughter and I are richer than you. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

The old man heard her say this, and a smile appeared on his face. He knows oneHundred-year-old ginseng is indeed very valuable.

"If you say that, I'm relieved. I'll keep it this time. You can't spend it like this in the future. No matter how much money you have, you will run out one day, and if you enter the mountain once, you will take a risk, and we will be very worried. The old man said.

"I know, I won't buy it next time. "

Grandma received a burgundy down jacket for the New Year.

The salesperson said it was filled with goose down. Dress lightly, not bulky, and not tiring to wear. The most important thing is warmth.

Grandma loved it very much.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 432. Chapter 436: Yang Xiaoyan is here

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 436: Yang Xiaoyan came with

a gift from her mother, a navy blue tweed coat, the kind that went below her knees.

My father was wearing a tweed tunic and a navy blue tuning.

She herself and Wei Guo have a red scarf.

Caizhi and Zhengpu also bought festive red scarves. There is also cloth cotton. She used it to make a padded jacket for her brother.

There are also some snacks to eat at home during the holidays, peanuts, melon seeds, candy, etc.

Li Weiguo installed the track of the train, he tightened the clockwork on the head of the small train, and then placed it at the top of the track. The train will move quickly on the tracks until the winding is completely loose, and then it will stop.

Caizhi and Zhengpu saw the small train moving forward rapidly on the track, and happily ran around the small train.

Cai Zhi ran over, "Mom, grandma, grandma, grandpa, come over and take a look, the little train is running fast on the track."

Cai Zhi pulled Xia Qingqing forward.

Everyone followed and watched the train with them.

......

At noon the next day, guests came to the house.

Yang Xiaoyan brought Huihui to give a gift for the season. This came as a surprise to everyone.

Before my aunt and grandmother and Zhao Jun were imprisoned, they didn't give gifts during the New Year's holidays.

Her arrival made everyone happy.

It's just that I haven't seen her for more than half a year, and Yang Xiaoyan has changed a lot. Not only do people look younger, but they are also more confident. Even Hui Hui has become polite.

My aunt and Zhao Jun were sentenced to three years because Zhao Jun was seriously injured and needed to be taken care of. Therefore, my aunt and grandmother also did not go to prison because of a blessing in disguise, and served their sentence outside of prison with their son.

Yang Xiaoyan divorced Zhao Jun and moved out of their house. Thinking that they were serving a prison sentence, the child was temporarily taken by Yang Xiaoyan.

Yang Xiaoyan rented a house near her workplace and lived in it with Huihui's mother and son.

Every morning, the mother and mother had breakfast, and Huihui went to school. She went to work.

At noon, I cooked a meal in the canteen of the unit, and came back to eat with Huihui.

When I came home from work in the afternoon, Huihui did her homework and she cooked.

On the weekends, she takes her son out to play, climbs the mountains and walks around the parks, and goes to the zoo to see the tigers. Life is comfortable and comfortable.

At first, Huihui wanted to see his grandmother and father. She'd bring him over to meet them.

When he picked it up in the evening, Huihui was disobedient and said that he wanted to live with his father and grandmother, and he didn't want to live with her.

When I asked, I learned that the old woman told Zhao Jun in front of Huihui that she was a bad woman, abandoned her family, sent them to the Public Security Bureau, and sentenced her. All of this was caused by her, Yang Xiaoyan.

Huihui was very shocked when she heard this, and she never told Huihui why her grandmother and father were in prison.

In order to explain that there was no way, she said that his grandmother and father wanted to kill the police before they were arrested and sentenced.

Huihui has changed since then, becoming very obedient and never mentioning going to see his parents.

From the divorce to the present, they have been there once and have never been again.

"It's right not to go. How can adults involve children. It is irresponsible for a child to have hatred for his mother. The old man said.

"Now I live happily with Huihui, and Huihui also knows that I work hard. I never need to follow me when I go home and take the initiative to learn Xi I never need to follow behind. Really, I've never felt like life was so promising. Yang Xiaoyan looked at Huihui with a smile.

At this time, Huihui was watching the little train with Caizhi and Zhengpu.

chattering, Xiao Caizhi was spitting on the stars and telling Huihui the story of the little train.

"We are happy for you to see you the way you are. Lin Juan said.

"I have a good day today, thanks to your family's support. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to get out of that shadow that home had given me so quickly. Your family's selfless help to me and Hui Hui will always be remembered in our hearts.

The old lady smiled and said, "Child, it's polite to say this." You're a nice kid and you shouldn't live like that. It's up to you to get out of it. It is your own effort to live a life that you are satisfied with. You're good. "

It's time to cook at noon, Xia Qingqing and grandma go to cook.

Yang Xiaoyan followed Lin Juan to see the dog.

Seeing the sleeping dog, Yang Xiaoyan sighed with emotion, "If my child hadn't miscarried, he would be so old."

Lin Juan pulled her to sit down on the edge of the bed, "Do you regret it?"

Yang Xiaoyan shook her head, "No regrets." To give birth to it is to be irresponsible for it.

Lin Juan nodded, Yang Xiaoyan's three views were really positive.

"Cultivate Huihui well and grow up to become a pillar of the country. Let go of the past. Lin Juan said.

Yang Xiaoyan smiled and said, "I've already put it down." I was a little emotional when I saw the dog today. "

......

Xia Qingqing was cooking in the kitchen with her grandmother, and her grandmother took out all the chicken, duck and fish meat that was ready to be eaten for the New Year. made a table full of dishes to entertain Yang Xiaoyan and Huihui.

This made Yang Xiaoyan feel very moved.

After she divorced, she returned to her parents' house, and her parents disliked her. felt that her divorce had disgraced them. Not to mention my brother and sister-in-law.

I went two or three times and didn't ask her to eat at home. She never returned to her parents' home after that. Her parents never came to her and asked her how she was doing alone with her children. Do you need help with money?

They abandoned her.

And here she found the treatment of being valued and respected.

After eating, Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo took Yang Xiaoyan and the three children to the zoo to play.

The city of S is home to the largest zoo in the country.

It's almost the Chinese New Year, and everyone has time, and there are many people in the zoo who need to queue up to buy tickets.

Five cents for a ticket. One price for adults and children.

There were seven of them, including the fifth uncle, and they spent three dollars and five cents. The main task of the fifth uncle and Li Weiguo is not to see the animals. They are here to protect Xia Qingqing and their safety.

The children saw tigers, lions, monkeys, big black bears, wolves, peacocks that could open the screen, and so on.

It was the first time that Caizhi and Zhengpu came to the zoo, and they were very excited to see every animal.

There are endless words to say and endless questions to ask. Xia Qingqing felt her daughter's noise for the first time.

Huihui took the trouble to explain with Caizhi, just like a little adult. It's like two people more than half a year ago.

Turn one around the zoocircle, Caizhi and Zhengpu's excitement passed, and he also felt tired and unwilling to walk to be hugged by his father.

The fifth uncle hugged one with Li Weiguo.

went out of the zoo together and took the car home, and when they got in the car, Xia Qingqing saw Camellia and the man again.

"Defend the country, you see.

Li Weiguo saw the camellia in the direction she was pointing.

"The man next to him is the man you saw at the mall yesterday? "

Yes. I have a lot of fate with her, and I can meet her here. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 433. Chapter 437: Xia Qingqing's doubts, is it a camellia?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 437: Xia Qingqing's doubts, is it a camellia?

"Let's go, there's something to see. It's none of our business. If you walk on the other side, you don't know each other. Li Weiguo said.

The fifth child started the car. There are also a lot of people on both sides of the street. Everyone came out to shop for New Year's goods, and some came out to go shopping to join in the fun. Everyone's faces were beaming.

Because of the large number of people, the car drove very slowly in order to take care of the pedestrians. It was supposed to take ten or twenty minutes to get home, but it took forty minutes to get home.

Eating, chatting, playing mahjong.

Yang Xiaoyan took Huihui to play happily for two days before going back.

After Yang Xiaoyan went back, there were grandfather's former subordinates, people who had received grandpa's favor, and grandpa's old comrades-in-arms came over one after another. Grandpa was very happy.

On the 28th, there were guests at home again. It's grandpa's old comrade-in-arms. The surname is Sun, one leg is long and the other leg is short. Walking with a cane in his hand and limping, his grandfather called him Sun Cripple.

This Sun lame, Xia Qingqing also knows him and calls him Grandpa Sun.

He was shot in the leg during the war, and it was his grandfather who rescued him in a hail of bullets. Since then, he has regarded his grandfather as his savior.

After the leg was healed, it was a little lame. How did you feel when you were young? You can still go to the battlefield and fight.

As I got older, all the sequelae came out. The legs can't go either. So he made a crutch. He didn't want to be in a wheelchair, feeling that only crippled people would sit in that.

After the end of the war, Grandpa Sun was assigned to another city. It's far away from S City, but he comes over every year to see Grandpa Zai.

Later, his son was assigned to work in S City, and the family moved to S City with his son.

Have lived in the city for ten years.

Xia Qingqing hadn't seen him for several years. His hair was gray, but he was still in good spirits.

Old Man Sun also came to attend her wedding with Li Weiguo three years ago. I also know about her situation.

He also knew what Xia Qingqing was doing in Shangpo Village.

Grandpa's favorite topic of conversation was to talk to his comrades, friends, and relatives about the things her granddaughter had done that made him proud.

Old Man Sun admired Xia Qingqing very much.

This time, my grandfather told Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo about being admitted to university.

Old Man Sun said: "I heard my son say that there are 5.7 million people who applied for the exam this year. Less than 300,000 have been admitted. It's not easy to get in. The

old man smiled and said, "Yes, Qingqing and Wei Guo are self-motivated. They started learning Xi two years ago. I seized this opportunity.

Old Man

Sun nodded, looking at Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo with kind eyes, "Therefore, opportunities are reserved for those who are prepared." You are the first batch of university students, and the task of building the motherland in the future will be handed over to your generation. Our generation has passed the test, and the future of the country depends on you.

"Grandpa Sun, our generation of young people will live up to their mission. Xia Qingqing said.

Old Man Sun nodded with satisfaction.

"Where did you get into? "

I was admitted to S University, and Wei Guo was admitted to the National Defense University. Xia Qingqing said.

Old Man Sun was very surprised and pleasantly surprised, "These two universities are not simple, they are among the best universities in the country, and the students who come out of them are all talents needed by the country."

"Old Sun, your son is a university teacher. I've heard you say that he seems to be teaching at S University. The old man said.

"Yes, he is in S University of Teaching, Qingqing and so on, you can go to him if you have any problems at school. His name is Sun Yaozu. Old Man Sun said with a smile.

Xia Qingqing was surprised, she didn't expect Old Man Sun's son to be so powerful.

"Thank you, Grandpa Sun. "

You're welcome. I'll tell him when I get back. There are people in college who will take a lot of detours. Old Man Sun said.

"Thank you, Grandpa Sun.

"No thanks, what does I have to do with your grandfather?" We are friends of life and death.

"Old Sun, your family Yaozu hasn't found anyone yet? The old man asked.

Old Man Sun sighed, "I found it, I brought it home this year." If nothing else, you'll be able to drink the wine tomorrow. The

old man was very happy to hear this, "Oh, that's great." He finally figured it out. You old couple are also relieved.

Old Man

Sun didn't look very happy, and sighed again, "My mother and I don't feel good." My son finally figured it out and found one, and we couldn't say anything. He can only make his own decisions.

"Why?

"My son is forty-three years old this year, and the person he is looking for will only be twenty-three years old after the new year. The two are twenty years apart, and they can be fathers. The

old man smiled, "What does it matter. There have been many old husbands and young wives since ancient times, and it is not uncommon. As long as the two of them want to, it's fine.

"That's not the main reason. The girl had no father or mother, and she didn't even know where she was born, and she said she was an orphan.

When I asked her about her upbringing, she was secretive and reluctant to say more. I'm a little unsure.

"Your ancestor is in his forties, and he has his own judgment. You don't have to worry about that, either. No matter what you say, he won't suffer. The old man said.

"My wife and I are thinking the same way now. If our son wants to get married, we won't stop him. As long as she can live with Yaozu in a down-to-earth manner, we don't care about the old couple.

Xia Qingqing listened to it on the side, and the shadow of the camellia and the middle-aged man inexplicably appeared in her mind.

"Grandpa Sun, what does that girl look like? "

It's white and clean, and it looks like Sven. Not very talkative. The height is about the same as yours, with short ears and a small face. The eyes are huge. It's a beautiful girl. Old Man Sun said.

Old Man Sun's description was very similar to the camellia she saw that day.

Old Man Sun looked at her a little stunned, "Qingqing, why are you asking this?" Have you ever seen that girl?

Xia Qingqing shook her head and said with a smile: "No, I just want to ask." What kind of girl is so attractive that your uncle is willing to marry someone back home after only knowing each other for half a year.

"It's hard to say the fate of the two people. If you have fate, you can come together all the way, and you can't see each other face-to-face without fate. It's all predestined. The old lady said.

Xia Qingqing thought to herself. If the woman next to Grandpa Qian's son is really a camellia. His future is in jeopardy.

Old Man Sun had dinner at home and didn't go back until the afternoon.

Xia Qingqing knew from her grandfather that Old Man Sun's daughter-in-law died of dystocia and hemorrhage when she gave birth. At that time, his son was by his side, watching his son's wife die. So it was a big hit.

Later, he found someone to transfer his son to work in S City, and the whole family moved with himCome here just to get him out of there and live again.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 434. Chapter 438: Camellia

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 438: On

the

thirtieth day of the Chinese New Year's Eve, Xia Qingqing's family sat around a table and began to eat Chinese New Year's Eve dinner.

This table full of dishes is all in charge of Xia Qingqing himself. Grandma's best dishes were passed on to her. She also learned the essence. The taste of the food made by it was not even tasted by my grandfather, who had eaten my grandmother's meals all my life.

This Chinese New Year's Eve dinner was unanimously praised by everyone.

......

Camellia followed Sun Yaozu home for the New Year.

She bought a lot of things in a large bag and sat in the room waiting for Sun Yaozu to pick her up.

The place where she lives now is in Sun Yaozu's unit dormitory. This is a single dormitory with a separate house.

Sun Yaozu gave her to live here and went back to his parents' house to live.

The teachers at the school knew that the two were about to get married, and no one gossiped about her living here.

It took a lot of effort to get Sun Yaozu in her hands. The purpose is to marry him.

Sun Yaozu's father was a soldier and there were guards at home. He is also a university teacher. Marrying into this kind of family, she has everything in her status and status, and she will not worry about the rest of her life.

To be able to get Sun Yaozu is thanks to Li Na, if it weren't for her years of experience in cheating, she would not have been able to take Sun Yaozu.

Thinking of Li Na, she felt a little guilty in her heart.

Li Na treats her very well, and she considers herself her best friend. As long as she wants what? Li Na will satisfy herself as long as she has it.

It can be said that even her mother can't do Li Na like this.

I am also grateful for her kindness to me. But she couldn't help it. She didn't want to go to jail. Man does not perish for his own sake. If she doesn't confess to Li Na, she will go to jail.

Originally, her life was already in shambles. If she goes to prison again, she will have no way to live.

She was glad that she was not emotional, and she blamed Li Na for all the crimes. also shook her secret out, helped the police solve another case, and recovered the country's losses. Let that corrupt official go to jail.

At the same time, the judge found that she pleaded guilty well and made significant meritorious contributions. During Li Na's trial, she testified in court. Li Na was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

She doesn't regret doing it.

For doing so, she only paid a fine and then acquitted her.

After coming out, she left the city and boarded the train to S City.

The reason why I chose S City is because Xia Qingqing once told her that S City is a beautiful and developed city. Since ancient times, it has been an economic and cultural center.

There is everything there, and in her heart, S City is heaven on earth.

She came to S City with a dream. Got off the train. She was indeed drawn to this beautiful city. There are high-rise buildings everywhere, and cars can be seen everywhere.

You can take a four-wheeled taxi anywhere you want. She was fascinated by the city.

I swore in my heart that I would stay in this city. Be a part of it.

She went to look for work, all of them as temporary workers. Either it's a street sweeper. Or a dishwasher in a restaurant.

Fifteen dollars a month. It's not enough for her to live at all, and it's not decent to do this, let alone want to live a good life.

She knew that it was impossible for her to gain a foothold here on her own, and that even eating was a problem.

She didn't want to continue her old job. Keep doing it, Li Na is her end.

The only way is to find a conditional man and marry him. That's how you can really stay. She doesn't have to keep drifting.

She couldn't stay in a hotel without a letter of introduction, so she had to stay at the train station.

During the day, she dressed herself up and went to the library, and her years of experience in deception told her that intellectuals are especially easy to deceive.

The place where she and Li Na have the highest success rate of deception is there.

Huangtian lived up to her wishes, and after a week of observation, she targeted Sun Yaozu. A middle-aged man who looks polite.

Sun Yaozu came to the library on time at five o'clock in the afternoon every day to read books. Leave on time at six o'clock. I read a book for an hour every day.

Later, she inquired about the follow-up and learned that he was a teacher at S University. A bachelor who lost his wife at an early age. Usually, in addition to school, it is a dormitory or goes to his parents' house.

His father was a soldier who fought in the war. The family is in excellent condition.

These conditions made her determined to take Sun Yaozu down.

She got into action and paid two thugs. Let them play with them.

Sun Yaozu had a Xi that when he came home from the library, he would pass by a park, and he would sit on a chair in the park for a while. Then go home.

It was already dark at that time, people from work went home for dinner, the park was quiet, and there were not many people at that time.

When Sun Yaozu came out of the library and passed through the park and sat on a chair, she pretended to be panicked and ran to Sun Yaozu's side, sat beside him and hugged him, and said to him: "Please help me, there are two people who have followed me two streets with bad intentions."

She put her head on Sun Yaozu's shoulder, "Hold me quickly."

Sun Yaozu saw two people behind him sneakily looking this way, and a protective heart came spontaneously. Reached out and hugged her.

She was overjoyed, knowing that she was halfway through with this man.

The two men she had spent money on passed them, looked at them deliberately, and left.

She hugged Sun Yaozu tightly until Sun Yaozu said that they had left. She just let it go.

She pretended to be embarrassed and said, "Big brother, thank you for helping me." "

There is nothing untouched by any man who is embraced by such a young and beautiful girl.

Of course, Sun Yaozu was no exception, and asked her what happened? How could anyone be following her?

She waited for him to ask herself the question.

"My mother died. My stepdad wanted to marry me off to a fool. The family gave him a bride price of two hundred dollars. I didn't agree and he locked me up.

I found a chance to escape. Then I came to S City. I look for a job during the day and go to the train station at night to rest. Because there is police security at the train station.

I didn't expect to be targeted. If it weren't for you, big brother, I don't know what would have happened. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she spoke.

Sun Yaozu is not her opponent at all, he is a simple child in front of her, and he is very sympathetic to her experience, "You should call the police." Can't let these little gangsters go. What about the next time I meet them? "

What's the use of calling the police. What proof do I have. They can't help it if they don't admit it. It's still going to be released. In the end, they will definitely take revenge on me. I'm really going to die. "The more I cried, the sadder I became.

there was a short silence, and Sun Yaozu said again: "It's about to get dark, do you still want to go to the train station?"

"Where else can I go without going to the train station?" S City is so big, but there is no place for me. If I can't find a job again, I'll have to resign myself to going back and marry that fool. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 435. Chapter 439: Camellia's plan succeeded

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 439 Camellia's plan succeeds

Sun Yaozu is a man, and when he saw such a young and beautiful girl, Pear Blossom cried with rain and told what happened to him. A sense of justice made him want to help the poor girl. Just help her find a job.

He has a dormitory in his unit. He rarely lived there. It was just where he usually rested at noon. Therefore, the good man did it to the end, so he let Camellia stay for a few days, help her find a job, and then let her move out.

Camellia didn't expect it to go so well, and this university professor didn't have a bit of defense. That's how she moved into her dormitory.

It also helped her find a temporary job. It's a temporary operator on the campus of S University.

The school attendant gave birth to a child at home and took two months off. Sun Yaozu told the school leaders about the camellia. The school leaders agreed to let her work for two months. Because he is a temporary worker, his monthly salary is only half of that of a regular employee, and only 20 yuan.

Camellia doesn't matter, her purpose is not how much money she can make. Her purpose is Sun Yaozu, and winning Sun Yaozu is her ultimate goal.

So she lived in Sun Yaozu's dormitory, and she changed her name to her mother's surname. Give yourself a very elegant name called Yu Nanyu.

She has built herself into a simple, kind, empathetic, and caring person. Approach Sun Yaozu in various ways.

With her years of experience in deception with Li Na, she successfully took down Sun Yaozu before the school's official operator returned.

After the school's operator returned, she confirmed her relationship with Sun Yaozu. The two of them generously dealt with the object.

Sun Yao likes her simplicity and kindness the most, and he loves her very much. They go shopping together, as long as she looks twice at what she likes. Sun Yaozu would buy it for her without hesitation.

Even if she doesn't have a job, Sun Yaozu is willing to give her pocket money. He was even willing to marry her and take her to meet his parents. This made Camellia happy.

I remember the first time we met, she immediately fell in love with his home.

Not far from his home is the People's Mall, less than 200 meters away in a straight line. It's a very bustling neighborhood.

Their family lives in a hundred-year-old house, with white walls and gray tiles, typical Hui architectural style, a very large yard, and a lot of flowers and plants are planted in the yard. A large bronze wooden door. It gives a romantic feel.

The inside of the room was even cleaner and spotless. The furniture is made of old wooden furniture, modern lamps, radios, large fans overhead, etc.

The ground is rubbed brightly. There are all kinds of daily necessities at home. Everything is neatly arranged.

Their parents are kind and smile at them. Made a table of good dishes to treat her. It made her feel respected.

made up his mind to get along with Sun Yaozu and marry into this family.

After getting along for more than half a year, Sun Yaozu took her home for the New Year and discussed with her parents about the marriage of the two.

At the head of her bed were the clothes she and Sun Yaozu bought for the second elder, as well as some food and use.

She was waiting for Sun Yaozu to come over, and the two of them went to his parents' house for the New Year.

She was dressed very plainly today, the last time she went to his parents' house, his parents were wearing very plain clothes, all ordinary navy blue, army green clothes. She was so well dressed. Somewhat out of place with his parents' attire.

You can't make the same mistake again this time. Chose the same outfit as they did last time.

After waiting for more than half an hour, Sun Yaozu arrived on a bicycle. Sun Yaozu waved at her outside, "Nan Yu, take out the things." I'll take you home. Camellia

ran out in a frenzy and tied the things she had prepared to the sides of the back seat of her bicycle.

"Yaozu, do you think I'm okay to wear this dress today? Camellia asked, standing in front of him.

"Isn't it too plain. Didn't I buy you a lot of beautiful clothes? Sun Yaozu said.

"Your parents are very simple, and the old man likes to be frugal and simple. I'm going to be out of place with them if I'm dressed too well. "Camellia Road.

Sun Yaozu was also very happy to see her so sensible.

"Alright, let's go. He

rode his bicycle home with the camellias.

Mr. Sun and his wife prepare ingredients for cooking at home. The son told them that he planned to marry Yu Nanyu.

The old couple asked him if he had thought about it, and if he had thought about it, he would set the date.

Sun Yaozu firmly told them that he wanted to marry her. said that Nan Yu was too pitiful, and he was followed by the yellow flower girl. He is responsible for her and gives her a stable home.

The old couple can't say anything, it's lucky that their son can find such a young and simple girl at such an age, and he has no reason to object.

The son went to bring people home for the New Year, and settled the matter in front of her.

Sun Yaozu was carrying a large bag of things in his hand, and Camellia followed her into the house.

The old couple also greeted her warmly.

Camellia is very discerning, put down the bag on her body and go to the kitchen to help cook.

The old couple saw that she was dressed very plainly today, and she was very polite and could cook, and the food she cooked was still presentable, so they completely accepted her from the bottom of their hearts.

Cooked a meal and set off firecrackers at the door.

Then everyone sat down to eat.

Camellia at the dinner table is very shy, eating in small bites, and can eat most of the bowl of rice in one dish.

Thinking of her life experience, the old couple felt that she was very pitiful.

Sun Yaozu's mother took the initiative to serve her vegetables, "Child, you don't have to be restrained in your own home. Eat big. "

Thank you, auntie. Camellia said politely.

Sun Yaozu also put the dish in her bowl and said, "It's said that it's a family." You're welcome. Just like our own home, we will all live together in the future. You're so tired of thanking you so much.

Camellia nodded and bowed her head to eat.

Old Man Sun said: "Yaozu told me that you have thought about getting married, and our old couple also agrees." After the New Year, we will find someone to calculate the date for you and set the marriage. Do you have any ideas?

Camellia smiled when she heard this, "Do you agree with us getting married?"

Old Man

Sun nodded, "We have no opinion."

"I don't have any ideas, it's all up to my uncle and aunt."

Old Man

Sun nodded, "Then do you have any relatives over there?" Invite them over when you get married.

Camellia shook her head, "No."

"How could there be no one? Don't you have relatives like your grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt, or uncle? Old Man Sun asked.

"Yes, I have no contact with them. I grew up with my mom when I was a child. I've never had anything to do with them. I don't want any of them to know about getting married. I'll never go back to that place that makes me sad. "TeaThe flower said that it was very lost.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 436. Chapter 440: The Eight Characters Don't Match

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 440 The Eight Characters Don't Match Old Man Sun saw her say this, so he didn't

ask, "We respect your opinion, if you think it's okay yourself, we don't have a problem."

Camellia looked up, "I'm fine." Yaozu and I only need to get a marriage certificate, and I don't care if we hold a banquet or not. I don't care about these external things, and I will be satisfied if I can live with Yaozu in peace and stability in the future.

Camellia's words reached the hearts of the old couple. What they have always worried about is that Yaozu is too old, and she is too young to live a solid life. It took nearly ten years for Yaozu to come out of his last marriage.

They don't want to see any more twists and turns in the second half of their son's life. Listening to her words, the old couple felt at ease.

"You and Yaozu are going to have a banquet. We can't let you just get in my door. When the two of you get married, I will let our relatives and friends know that you are the daughter-in-law of our family. Old Man Sun said.

Camellia was very moved when she heard this, "You don't dislike me for being an orphan girl, and you are willing to accept me." They also valued me so much and introduced me to relatives and friends. I was really impressed. I used to think I was the most pathetic person in the world. I didn't expect God to still favor me and let me meet such a good family as you. I'm so blessed.

"It's all fate. Come, don't talk patronize, the food is cold and eat. Mrs. Sun clipped her with a chicken leg.

Camellia happily ate a meal that she would never forget.

After eating, Camellia rushed to wash the dishes and clean them. Coaxed Mrs. Sun very happily.

This meal Camellia successfully made the family like themselves.

Camellia finished the Chinese New Year's Eve dinner at Sun Yaozu's house, and it was already past eight o'clock. She asked Sun Yaozu to send her back.

Sun Yaozu said: "Let's stay at home tonight."

Camellia shook her head, "No, we're not married yet, I'm going to live in your house." Other people will gossip. You'd better send me back. "

The old couple thinks this girl is good from the bottom of their hearts, and they know that etiquette is righteous and shameful.

Old Man Sun said: "Nan Yu is right, we can't let others gossip behind their backs." Send her back.

Sun Yaozu saw that his father said the same, wearing a knee-length military coat and taking one for Camellia, "It's too cold outside, put it on your body."

Camellia took the military coat and put it on her body, "It's so warm."

"My dad gets two of these coats every winter, one big and one small. Several of them were sent out. You can take this one and wear it.

Sun Yaozu rode the car, and Camellia sat on the back seat of the car, reaching out and wrapping her arms around his waist.

Even though it was past eight o'clock, the streets were still brightly lit. The sound of firecrackers came and went. A full moon hung high in the sky.

Stars fill the night sky.

The cold wind blows on the face, like a cold knife cutting through the painful one. But the heart of the camellia is warm and joyful.

The first, second, and third years of junior high school were all spent at Sun Yaozu's house.

On the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, the old couple of the Sun family took their birthdays to join the day.

I went in happily, but when I came out, I was 6 frowning.

Yaozu and Camellia do not agree on their birthdays. They are destined to be inseparable, and they can't go together.

The old couple didn't expect to get such an answer, and the old man Sun asked what would happen if they got married?

The answer is that they can barely make up a couple, and the days after marriage will be dire and miserable, and the family will be ruined. Let them think twice.

They were not reconciled, and asked him if there was a way to crack it? The answer is no.

Two people can only leave.

"Why is Yaozu so pitiful, the first daughter-in-law died in childbirth. I finally found one and I didn't match. What can I do? You see, the two of them are like one person. Where can they be separated. Old Mrs. Sun had a sad face.

"You can't believe it all, it's all superstition. If he knew everything, he wouldn't have to make money here. How can he be so evil as he says. Let's find another one. He is not alone on this street. I don't believe that I can't get along. The old man said.

They walked less than a hundred meters before they saw an old man with a name, a combination of eight characters, and an old man who counted the days, his hair was gray and tied with a Taoist priest's head. The eyes are translucent and bright.

The old couple showed him the birthdays of Yaozu and Camellia, and asked him to give him a good day to get married.

The old man frowned and looked at it for a long time, and said bluntly, "The eight characters don't match." Don't force it. The two of them are inseparable, so it's better to be separated. Hearing

such an answer, the old couple's hearts were cold.

The old man asked unwillingly: "What if the two of them are together?" The

old man shook his head, "I can't say this, I can only persuade you not to force it."

"Isn't there a solution? The

old man shook his head and replied simply, "No." "

One can be interpreted as nonsense, and the second can still be nonsense? This is the question in the hearts of the old couple at present.

The old couple paid the money and had to leave.

"Old man, what should I do? Don't you want to look for another one? Mrs. Sun asked.

It's just three things, let's find another one. I don't believe you can say that. The old man said.

"Okay, let's find another one. They

inquired and found another. This time it's an old lady.

When they visited, they got the same answer as the first two.

The old couple completely gave up their illusions. They are convinced of it. It is impossible to say the same thing all three in a row.

They want to talk to their son.

When the old couple returned home, the two of them sat on the sofa sullenly. After making lunch, my son did not come back to eat. Think about it and know where.

They waited until the evening before Sun Yaozu returned.

After dinner, Sun Yaozu accompanied Camellia to play outside for a day today. When I get older, my body is a little unbearable. I just want to go back to the house and lie down for a while.

Old Man Sun stopped him, "Yaozu, I have something to tell your mother about it."

Sun Yaozu smiled and said, "Is it that the day between me and Nan Yu has been set." Old

Man Sun looked at him happily, and he couldn't bear to tell him about today's events. But I can't help but say it.

"Let's go to the living room. After saying that, he got up and went to the living room on crutches.

Sun Yaozu looked at his mother, "Do you need to be so formal?" "

Let's go.

They came to the living room and sat down on the sofa, Sun Yaozu saw that there was no smile on his parents' faces, he didn't know what was going on, and asked suspiciously: "Dad, Mom." You two don't seem happy today. hairIs something happening? "

I'm going to join your mom for you today. There is no synthesis.

Sun Yaozu didn't understand what his father meant, and asked suspiciously: "Dad, what does it mean that there is no synthesis?"

"It's the disagreement between the two of you, and you have no fate. The meaning of the eight characters is that there is no day suitable for the two of you to get married. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 437. Chapter 441: Convincing the Son

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 441 persuaded his son

Sun Yaozu to smile, "I thought something big had happened." It's all superstition, and you believe it. Seeing

that their son didn't care so much, the old couple also guessed that he would say this.

He continued: "At first, we didn't believe it, but your mother and I went to three places in a row to find three people, and their answers were the same. You can think that one person is talking nonsense, but the three of them are a bit evil when they say the same thing.

"These people are all learning the same way, can they say things differently? Parents. Now it's a new society, and loudspeakers shout all day long to break down superstitions and believe in science. You are a veteran soldier who has been on the battlefield, how can you still have such thoughts. They can't get together, so they can just find an auspicious day. There is no need to spend money to find someone to count the days. Sun Yaozu said.

The old couple didn't care about their son at all, but they couldn't help but care about this one son, and said, "Yaozu, you and Nan Yu are going to get married." Do you know where she's from? Where is her hometown?

Sun Yaozu shook his head, "She said that she had already drawn a line with that place, and she would never go back and didn't want to mention it again." She chose to forget. Live a good life with me from now on. It doesn't matter where she is, she can live a good life with me. When

the son said this, the old couple's doubts deepened.

"Son, do you think it's normal for her to say that? Her stepfather was going to marry her to a fool, which was really infuriating. But it's not that no one wants to say where she is.

If you marry her, you have to know where she came from. You can't be confused, you're not too young to stand the toss.

It's not that we don't trust her, it's just that marriage is not child's play, and we are both down-to-earth when we figure it out.

"She doesn't want to say it, I can't force her to say it." Sun Yaozu also wanted to know that the camellia was indeed very mysterious to him. He knew nothing about her past now.

"If you two want to get married, you must have a household registration book, and if she doesn't have a household registration book, you can't get married. You go home with her to get the household registration book, and if his stepfather has any conditions, as long as it is not particularly excessive, we will agree to her. Marry her back in a bright and bright way. She is respected, and we can be completely reassured, isn't it better to do that. Old Man Sun said.

Sun Yaozu has also been worried about the household registration book in the past two days. Camellia asked him to find a way to get the marriage certificate without using her household registration book.

He has been doing this for the past two days, and he has been managing this matter more strictly recently.

He had also thought about taking the camellia to her house. Discuss with her stepfather to get the household registration book out. He can agree to any conditions.

Because Camellia was very resistant to her stepfather's topic, he didn't ask.

My father told him these things today, and he felt that what his parents said made sense.

But he also believed in Camellia, she was innocent with him, and he saw the blood stains on the bed with his own eyes. He also wanted her to be with him without any burden. If she can reconcile with her stepfather, it would be much better to marry her out of her family than to marry her without a hukou.

Old Man Sun saw that he didn't speak, and knew that he was very embarrassed: "We also like Nan Yu very much." I also hope that she can be our daughter-in-law. However, the premise is that we have to know each other in order to become a family. You say, don't you?

Sun Yaozu nodded, "Okay." I'll go back to her tomorrow to discuss this with her. Wash yourselves and sleep. The

old couple saw that he wanted to open, and their hearts were a lot more relaxed. The two of them went back to their rooms.

......

The next day, Sun Yaozu went to find Camellia after breakfast.

Mrs. Sun took out the prepared breakfast from the kitchen and handed it to Sun Yaozu, and said, "I boiled two eggs here." Two fried dough sticks, a porridge with preserved eggs and lean pork. You give it to Nan Yu to eat.

Sun Yaozu took the bag, "Thank you, Mom."

"You're polite to your mother. Go talk to her about it.

"Okay, I got it. After saying that, he took the cloth bag and left.

Sun Yaozu rode his bicycle to the dormitory, and Camellia was lying on the bed before getting up.

He carried breakfast and put it on the table, "Nan Yu, get up and have breakfast."

Camellia stretched lazily, opened her arms and said coquettishly: "I want to hug."

Sun Yaozu stepped forward with a smile, and the two of them came to hug. Like a child, he kissed her on the forehead and said, "Little lazy worm, get up and eat." Camellia

lazily got up from the bed, brushed her teeth, washed her face and ate.

Seeing the sumptuous breakfast on the table, he said happily: "Aunt is so good to me, let you bring me breakfast every day." When we get married, I must be filial to her. My mom is gone, she's my own mom. I didn't let her do any work, I took care of everything.

Sun Yaozu felt that the little woman in front of him was simply too good, except for her unclear background, she couldn't find anything else wrong.

When the camellia is finished, the dishes and chopsticks are washed and cleaned.

Sun Yaozu sat on the edge of the bed, patted the position next to him and said, "Nan Yu, come and sit." I have something to tell you.

Camellia walked up to him and sat down, looked at Sun Yaozu with a smile and said, "What's the matter?"

"About your account. Now this part is strictly investigated. There is no way to apply for a marriage certificate without a household register.

When Camellia heard this, she looked disappointed, reached out and hugged Sun Yaozu's arm and said, "What should I do?"

"I have another way, do you think it will work?

Camellia's eyes lit up, "What way?" "

Go to your hometown and get your stepfather out of the household register. "

No, I can't. Camellia didn't think about blurting it out.

"You don't have to worry, he'll take it off, and I'll go with you." As long as he gives us the household registration book and lets us get married, I will agree to any conditions he makes. I think he'll give us the Hukou book. What do you think. Sun Yaozu asked.

Camellia didn't expect him to bring it up again, and it was impossible for her to take him back. As soon as she goes back, what she did will be revealed. Her hard-working image will crumble.

If Sun Yaozu knew about her past and knew that she was trying to hide it from him, he would definitely not marry her again. Sun Yaozu is her support for the rest of her life, and it is impossible for her to find a man with such conditions as him.

Sun Yaozu saw that she didn't speak, and asked, "What do you think?"

"I don't want to go back, I don't want to see my stepdad again. I don't want to see all the people there, I hate it.

You don't know how strong the people are there. They are all barbarians and very united.

In the past, the police went to rescue people who had been abducted and trafficked to us, but not only did they not save them, but they did not even enter the village. Later, I had to go back. They are ignorant and will not reason with you. He's already sold me and collected the money, and I'm the fool.

It's impossible for us to come back when we go back, and you're in danger too. Kill you and throw you in the mountains, and no one will find you. That's why I don't want to go back. Camellia burst into tears as she spoke.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 438. Chapter 442: I went to school to sign up and unexpectedly met Sun Yaozu

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 442 I went to the school to sign up and unexpectedly saw Sun Yaozu

Sun Yaozu saw her crying sadly, and her heart softened, "Don't cry." We're not going back. I'll put the household registration book first, and then I'll think of other ways.

Camellia looked at Sun Yaozu with teary eyes, secretly happy in her heart. Although Sun Yaozu is older than her, he is relatively simple in all aspects and is not her opponent.

"Yaozu, you are so good. Even if I don't get a certificate with you in my life, I will follow you. Bear birth to children for you.

Sun Yaozu was very moved to wipe away her tears, and said lovingly: "You know how to cry." If you don't want to go, just say no, I feel uncomfortable when you cry.

Camellia smiled on her face and pouted, "People cry when they're afraid." In

the evening, Sun Yaozu went back.

During the meal, Old Man Sun asked him, "Yaozu, have you told Nan Yu?"

Sun Yaozu nodded, "I told her." She was reluctant to go back.

"You agreed, too?

"Well, the people in that place are very strong, and she is afraid that I will not be able to come back. She was reluctant to go back. Dad, Mom, forget it. There should be another way without a hukou. When this paragraph is not so strict, the friend I dragged has a way to handle it for me. Sun Yaozu said.

The old couple didn't expect what they told their son in vain. I thought that this Nan Yu was really powerful, and Yaozu was pinched to death by her.

"Do you believe in her like that? Old Man Sun asked puzzled.

"Dad, no matter what her previous family was like. She's my partner now and she's been with me for a long time. She's still a girl so young. I'm responsible for her. She doesn't say anything, I don't force her. I don't suffer any loss from an old man.

Old Man

Sun sighed, "This is not a question of whether to suffer or not. Son..."

Before he finished speaking, he was picked up by Sun Yaozu, "Dad, don't say anything." I know you're doing it for my good. But you let me call the shots on my own business. I can bear it no matter what. The

old couple was speechless by him, he said so, what else could they say?

The two of them glanced at each other, and the old man said, "Okay." Let's eat. Tell me when you get your card, and I'll help you prepare the banquet.

Sun Yaozu nodded and said yes.

......

Time flies by like flowing water.

The start of school for the group of college students they have resumed the college entrance examination is set for February 22.

S University is only half an hour's walk from the military compound, close to the suburbs. She doesn't have to live on campus. You can go home and stay after school.

Li Weiguo's school, the National Defense University, is located in the suburbs seventy or eighty miles away from his home, and is militarized. Daily necessities are provided by the school. There is no tuition fee. You can take one day off a month and move around freely. The rest of the time is spent in school Xi training.

On the 22nd, Xia Qingqing rode to the school to sign up.

Li Weiguo's school was far away, and the fifth uncle drove him over to sign up.

When I arrived at the school gate, a big red banner read, 'Navigate with ideals, make oars with diligence, and move towards a better goal'.

''Congratulations to the students on entering our school, and welcome to S University'.

There is a row of tables under the banner, and many of our senior students volunteer to help greet new students.

Here, everyone registers, simply registers and is brought to the classroom by volunteers.

There are many new students of all ages at the gate, carrying daily necessities in their hands, mats and quilts on their backs, and different faces with the same smiles. Here is their hope.

There are other students in the school who didn't come in the college entrance examination. They are all recommended by outstanding talents from various units.

Xia Qingqing followed them to do a simple registration, and the volunteers took them to the classroom.

If there is a teacher in the classroom, it is the real registration, and you need to hand over the materials to the teacher. The registration is really over, and then some students will take them to the assigned dormitory. Take your stuff to the dorm.

Xia Qingqing was stunned for a moment when she saw the teacher sitting on the podium. This teacher is a little familiar, as if he has seen it somewhere.

The male teacher is polite and in his forties. Wearing glasses.

When he smiled and answered the questions of the registered students, Xia Qingqing suddenly remembered. Isn't this the man I saw with Camellia in the People's Mall and Zoo two months ago?

She really couldn't believe that there was such a coincidence in this world. It's incredible.

Camellia is really capable, and found a university teacher.

After the classmates in front of her registered, it was her turn. She handed the file bag to the teacher.

The teacher just lowered his head and wrote, "What is the name of the classmate?" "

Xia Qingqing. "

Xia Qingqing? Sun Yaozu raised his head and looked at her suspiciously.

Xia Qingqing smiled and nodded, "Yes."

Sun Yaozu also smiled, "Have we met?" "

I saw it in the People's Mall during the Chinese New Year. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"Yes, yes, that's the time.

He opened the file bag and saw the files inside. immediately understood that this girl was Xia Qingqing, the granddaughter of her father's old comrade-in-arms, who her father asked him to take care of.

He smiled and said, "My father is Sun Yunhai, and he is an old comrade-in-arms with your grandfather.

Xia Qingqing was surprised, but also not too surprised.

She used to have guesses, too. It was when Old Man Sun talked about the description of his son's object in her house during the New Year, and what appeared in her mind was the face of Camellia. The man next to Camellia should be his son.

At the time, it was just speculation, and I thought it couldn't be so coincidental. Unexpectedly, what she guessed turned out to be right.

"Grandpa Sun is still in our house this year and said that you are a teacher at S University, but I didn't expect to meet it today. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"My dad came back and told me that you were admitted to S University this year. Our school has an enrollment of 100 students this year, and your test score is the first place in our school. Very good results. I see you graduated four years ago, and then went to the countryside to join the queue. The results of the exams can still be so good. I usually work hard. Sun Yaozu talked to her while working.

"It's been Xi all the time.

"Of the more than 5.7 million candidates this year, only more than 200,000 have passed the test, and many of them have just passed the score line. People like you can go to a better school, why go to our school?

"First, it's close to home. Second, S University is also a very good school. I'm proud to be able to study here.

Sun Yaozu nodded with satisfaction and handed her a number plate.

"Our school won't let you down. Well, the household registration book should be left for the time being, and it will be used later. on thisThere is your dormitory and bed number.

Xia Qingqing took the number plate, "Thank you, Mr. Sun." "

You're welcome. Sun Yaozu said with a smile.

Xia Qingqing walked out, and the waiting classmates walked in.

She had never lived in a dormitory when she was a student, and now that there was a dormitory, she went to check it out. If you can put the quilt on tomorrow. I can stay once in a while.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 439. Chapter 443: Xia Qingqing's little fan sister

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 443: Xia Qingqing's little fan sister

, her dormitory is in room 206 on the second floor. Bed size eight. It's about the same as her dormitory in Uphill Village. It is also a welded iron shelf, with two layers above and below the bed.

Her bed was on the top bunk of the second bed to the east. There are a total of four iron frame beds in the room, which can accommodate eight people.

The dorm is not too big but not too small.

There is also a rectangular wooden table in the middle of the house. It is convenient for students to continue to study Xi here after class.

Toilets, toilets, and boiling water rooms are all downstairs. Except her bed was empty. Everyone else's beds were made.

There was only one girl with short ear-length hair making a bed in the dormitory.

Xia Qingqing smiled at her.

The short-haired girl smiled back. Curiously asked, "Classmate, why don't you make the bed?"

Xia Qingqing heard the accent of the north, and suddenly felt very kind.

Laughing and saying in a northern accent, "I don't live here for the time being." "

You're also from the north. "The girl seemed very happy.

"I'm a native and my husband is a northerner. The

girl was surprised, her face was incredulous, "You speak really northern dialect. If you don't say I really think you're there for us.

"After four or five years of staying there, you will naturally learn. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"Where is your mother-in-law's family in the north? "

C City of Kowloon Town. The

short-haired female classmate's eyes lit up, and she said proudly: "I know Kowloon Town, and I am also from City C." Kowloon Town is one of the most famous townships in our C. Do you know that there is a young man named Xia Qingqing?

Xia Qingqing thought to herself, is there a second

Xia Qingqing in Kowloon Town who is a knowledgeable youth?

"Are you talking about Xia Qingqing from Shangpo Village, Jiulong Town?

"Yes, yes, it's from Shangpo Village. Do you know her?

Xia Qingqing thought for a moment, how would she answer her.

"Well, I guess I know each other. Do you know her too?

"I don't know, but I do. She is a young intellectual, married to Shangpo Village. She has done a lot of good things in Uphill Village. Two years ago, she not only stopped the locust plague, but also bought corn seeds out of her own pocket to help the team resume production. It's all in the newspapers, and our whole city of C knows about it. Xia

Qingqing didn't expect that so much time had passed, and there were still people who remembered her. I thought it was quite a surprise.

"Really? You can still remember it after so long.

"Can you not remember such a big thing? You don't know that when there was a locust plague, I was still studying, and the teacher told us about the period from ancient times to modern times. Every locust plague starved many people to death. And that time, she decisively stopped the spread of locusts and saved many lives. It's not a merit, it's a merit. This will definitely be recorded.

Xia Qingqing was a little embarrassed by what she said. She just did what she was supposed to do.

The short-haired girl smiled and said, "After talking for a long time, I still don't know what your name is." My name is Wang Zhaodi, and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Xia Qingqing hesitated, but still told the truth. It's all classmates who will know their names sooner or later. "My name is Xia Qingqing."

Wang Zhaodi was stunned for a moment, then reacted and grabbed her hand, and said in surprise: "You... You are Xia Qingqing from Shangpo Village.

Xia Qingqing smiled and nodded.

She looked at her adoringly and said, "Oh, Mom." I was so lucky. I was able to study with my idol.

Xia Qingqing said softly: "I am just an ordinary person. Do what you can. Not as great as you say.

"No, not everybody has that kind of courage. That's what our teacher said. I think so too. My classmates would have envied me if they had known that I was going to school with you. Wang Zhaodi looked very excited.

Xia Qingqing didn't expect to meet a little fan girl on the first day. I can't say whether I'm happy or helpless. She didn't want her past to be exposed, she wanted to quietly learn Xi knowledge and finish the three years of college.

"Wang Zhaodi, I don't want others to know these things. Can you keep it a secret for me? Xia Qingqing said.

Wang Zhaodi was puzzled, "Xia Qingqing, what you have done is a good thing. It should be known to everyone. This is something to be proud of. Why not?

"It's been a long time since these things happened. There is no need to mention it, and it is not necessary to say it. I want to be quiet and study Xi without any distractions. Can you see what I mean? Xia Qingqing said.

Xia Qingqing's low profile made Wang Zhaodi admire her even more. She nodded, "I see." I'm not going to say it. We're friends now, aren't we?

Xia Qingqing smiled and nodded, she also liked this simple little girl.

"Let's go see the cafeteria again. Before you came, other people in the dormitory said that the canteen at S University was big and the food in it was plentiful. They all went over to see it. Wang Zhaodi sorted out her things and clapped her hands at Xia Qingqing.

Xia Qingqing was also curious and followed her to the cafeteria.

The canteen of the S size is really big, and standing at the door of the canteen, the tables and chairs are spread out at one time, and there is an illusion that you can't see the end at a glance.

There is food from both the north and the south in the cafeteria.

There are steamed buns, flatbreads, pancakes, shyness, rice, porridge, fried dough sticks, steamed buns, standing dumplings, and so on. There are indeed a lot of styles.

There were already a lot of people eating in the cafeteria, and most of them were people who had finished registering and cleaning up the dormitory to eat.

The first window of the cafeteria is to exchange money for tickets. All meals in the cafeteria are ticketed.

Wang Zhaodi exchanged a lot of tickets, which was enough for a month.

Xia Qingqing went home for dinner, and she didn't need to exchange tickets.

A large circular clock is painted on the wall of the cafeteria, which can be seen as soon as you look up.

At this time, it was almost eleven o'clock, and it was time for dinner.

Wang Zhaodi has the enthusiasm and boldness of northerners, and she pulled Xia Qingqing to invite her to dinner.

Two bowls of rice, two bowls of soup, two stir-fried dishes. It cost less than two dollars in total.

The rice is only two cents a bowl, and the soup is egg drop soup a dime a bowl. Both stir-fried dishes with meat are only five cents a piece. It adds up to six cents a piece. It's all bought with tickets.

Or there is a conscience in the school, so that every student can eat.

The taste of the meal was not bad, and the two of them were full of food and drink. Take a walk around campus.

Wang Zhaodi returned to the dormitory.

Xia Qingqing rode home on her bicycle.

Registration is three days, and today is the deadline from the 22nd to the 24th. Textbooks were distributed on the 25th, and classes were divided according to majors. It's twenty-six and the class is officially in earnest.

Back home, Caizhi and Zhengpu surrounded the stroller. Mother Lin Juan sat on the side and watched her three children.

The old lady came out of the kitchen, saw her and said with a smile: "Qingqing, I'm done." "

The report is over, and the 25th will go over and distribute the textbook. Classes officially started on the 26th. She changed her shoes and put them on the slippers at home.

Caizhi and Zhengpu also ran over, shouting, "Mom, Mom."

Xia Qingqing saw the two sweethearts, squatted down and stretched out his hand to hug them.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 440. Chapter 444: Camellia knew about Xia Qingqing's relationship with the Sun family

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 444: Camellia Knows About Xia Qingqing's Relationship

with the Sun Family: "Do You Miss Your Mother?" Xia Qingqing asked with a smile.

Caizhi and Zhengpu said in unison, "Yes."

Xia Qingqing's heart melted when she heard this, maybe only children would have this feeling.

She kissed each of them on the forehead.

"Mom, what is your school like? Is it fun? Cai Zhi asked curiously.

"Mom's school is big, big. School is a place to learn Xi knowledge, not a place to play. Xia Qingqing explained to them.

Cai Zhi nodded, "School is a place to learn Xi knowledge, you can't play."

Xia Qingqing smiled and nodded, "What Cai Zhi said is very right. Let's go play with my brother. Mom is going to cook with grandma.

Caizhi nodded obediently and ran to play with Zhengpu.

"That's all there is to the kitchen, where you need help. You just sit and talk to your grandmother, you don't have to do it. The old lady pushed her out of the kitchen.

Xia Qingqing sat at the table and said, "Grandma, guess who I saw today?" The

old lady was boiling the soup, and was skimming off the foam on the surface with a spoon, and she didn't look at her and said, "Who do you see?" "

Grandpa Sun's son. I am named with him.

"Do you know him?

"I don't know, but I saw him when I went with my mother to buy New Year's gifts during the Chinese New Year. At the time, he was shopping with her girlfriend.

At the time, I didn't know that he was Grandpa Sun's son.

It was his son who saw my file and recognized me. Grandpa Sun told him to take care of me at school. Only then did I know that he was the son of Grandpa Sun.

"Will he teach you in the future?" The old lady asked.

"This will not be known until tomorrow when you specialize in it. I inquired and found out that he was going to teach university Chinese. It seems that the freshmen who were assigned to take us freshmen, and it is still unclear which major they are in.

"If there are people in the school, it will be much easier for you. During the Chinese New Year, I heard that his son was about to get married. I haven't heard anything until now, and I don't know what happened. Grandma said.

Xia Qingqing didn't know either, since he had seen them twice at the end of the year, he hadn't seen them since.

"I don't know, if we really get married, we will definitely be notified. Xia Qingqing said.

"His son is not young, and he has no offspring. Hurry up and get married and have a few children. It's great to have fun with your family.

"I guess it's not time yet. Sun

Yaozu went home from work at five o'clock.

Today is my father's seventy-fifth birthday. His mother asked him to take Nan Yu with him. Go to the house for a meal and be lively.

Camellia is already very familiar with her family, and Sun Yaozu will bring her to the house for dinner from time to time. The old couple has accepted the fact that she is a daughter-in-law.

Sun Yaozu came to the dormitory and took the camellia to his parents' house.

The old lady had already made a table of dishes, just like she had done at the festival.

Before eating, the old lady brought him a small bowl of Changsheng noodles. There is only one long noodle in the bowl.

It indicates that Old Man Sun will live a long life.

Old Man Sun finished the small half bowl of noodles in one bite. That's when the meal began.

A pot of rice wine made by Mrs. Sun was prepared on the table. Camellia was very discerning and helped pour wine, and each person poured a small glass.

Mrs. Sun picked up the wine and said to Old Man Sun, "Old man." Come and have a drink with us. I wish you a long and healthy life and a hundred years of life.

Old Man

Sun smiled happily and said, "Hahaha, you have to accompany me, it's boring for me to live alone."

Sun Yaozu is very envious of the relationship between his parents, he has never seen his parents blushing and quarreling since he was a child. When they are old, they support each other and their feelings are still good, which is the envy of young people.

The second elder drank wine, and the grandmother put a piece of pig's feet in his bowl, "Your favorite food." Old

man Sun praised his wife's good craftsmanship.

Sun Yaozu also stood up and said, "Dad, Mom." Thank you for working hard for me. I toast you. I wish you a long and healthy life.

Camellia also stood up and raised her glass, "Uncle and aunt, thank you for taking care of me. I also toast you. I wish you all eternal happiness. The

old couple happily accepted the blessing and drank the wine in their hands.

Old Man Sun put down his wine glass, "I also hope that you can get the certificate as soon as possible and give me a grandson." Camellia

was a little embarrassed. But there was some melancholy in my heart. She and Yaozu have not been together once or twice, they have been together for almost a year, they have not done any measures, and they are not pregnant until now. I don't know if it's my own problem or Sun Yaozu's problem.

If she is pregnant, she will not get a marriage certificate, and her status will be stable. But God is so unsatisfactory.

"I've already entrusted someone to do it again, and I'll give Nan Yu a new account and put it in someone else's account. Sun Yaozu said.

"Is this possible? Will it affect you if you find out the fraud? Old Man Sun asked worriedly.

"It's fine.

"Well, it's fine. By the way, did you meet Qingqing at school when school started today? Old Man Sun asked.

Sun Yaozu nodded, "She is the name she registered with me." I only found out it was her when I looked at her portfolio.

Camellia heard the word Qingqing's scalp tingle, and her spirit suddenly became nervous.

"Who is Qingqing? She asked with a smile.

"Qingqing is the granddaughter of my father's old comrade-in-arms. I was admitted to university this year. It's right in our school. Sun Yaozu explained.

Camellia felt uneasy when she heard this, and continued to probe, "Why haven't you heard my uncle say that this old comrade-in-arms is also in S City?" "

Well, it's in S City. They live in a military compound. It's very close to our school. By the way, you've seen her too.

Camellia became even more uneasy when she heard this, "Have I seen her?"

Sun Yaozu nodded, "During the Chinese New Year, the two of us went to the People's Mall to buy things, and a girl recognized the wrong person calling you Camellia." Do you remember? The

camellia was like a basin of cold water poured down, and it was stunned in place.

Xia Qingqing actually has this relationship with Sun Yaozu's family. She must have known about her relationship with Yaozu now.

She knew what she had done in the past, and if she told her about her past, the character she had worked so hard to pretend to be would collapse. What will Sun Yaozu think of her, can he still be with her regardless of his previous suspicions?

The things she did before would be unacceptable to any man. Even if Sun Yaozu forgave her for being with her, would he still treat her as a treasure like now?

she was not sure of all this.

She absolutely couldn't let Xia Qingqing ruin everything she had won so hard now. Absolutely not.

Sun Yaozu looked at her stunned, thinking that she was thinking, "Haven't you remembered yet?"

Camellia came back to her senses and said with a somewhat embarrassed smile: "I think about it, it's really too coincidental." Didn't you know each other before?

"I don't know. Today is also the first time I know that she is the Xia Qingqing that my father often says. "

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Concubine Fanghua , [Through Rebirth] Snake Riding Crazy Concubine, [Through Rebirth] Master, Foodie is a Disease, [Through Rebirth] Reborn Second Husband is Hard to Choose , [Through Rebirth] Infinite arrogance: The cold and unprovoked divine doctor, [Through Rebirth] Don't mess with the Supreme Concubine: The Unscrupulous Concubine of the Black Emperor, [Through Rebirth] [Rebirth in the Entertainment Industry] Long Live the Queen, [Through Rebirth] The vicious female partner is forced to open business [Through Rebirth] Dressed as a villain's little coward, [Through Rebirth] The real goblin pretended to be a little white flower in the last days and was eaten back

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 72 10
开局一个食堂窗口[美食] 作者:苏香兰色 Not my Story
122K 1.7K 87
Author: Moon and a half C Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest: Chapter 88 [VIP] When Chuanshu met the reborn girl, Jian Qi...
14.5K 130 16
  [Time Travel and Rebirth] " Quick Time Travel to the 1960s and 1970s " Author: Chuan Shan [Completed]   Copywriting:   Meng Hongmei has experienced...
13.8K 237 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...