•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

Door yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... Meer

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

That Boy Wally

5 0 0
Door yuitheblackx

As the group journeyed through Route 102, they encountered several trainers eager for battles. With their newly captured Pokemon, they engaged in friendly skirmishes, honing their skills and strengthening their bonds with their partners.

The battles were intense but rewarding, and the group soon found themselves approaching Petalburg City. However, as they entered the bustling town, they noticed a growing commotion near the city's outskirts.

Curiosity piqued, they approached the gathering crowd and learned about a young boy named Wally. The townspeople were abuzz with excitement as Wally had just captured his very first Pokemon, a Ralts. His accomplishment was seen as a significant milestone, and the air was filled with admiration and enthusiasm.

Intrigued, the group decided to seek out Wally and congratulate him on his achievement. They soon found him in a nearby clearing, his eyes shining with excitement and pride as he interacted with his newly captured Ralts.

"Hello there," Mayu greeted with a friendly smile, approaching Wally with the group. "I'm Mayu, and these are my friends, Raiden, Ren, and Riyu. We heard about your amazing accomplishment and wanted to formally introduce ourselves."

Wally looked up, his face lighting up with gratitude. "Oh, hello! It's nice to meet you all. I'm Wally. This is my first Pokemon, and I couldn't be happier."

Ren, always the observant one, noticed the deep bond forming between Wally and his Ralts. "You seem to have a special connection with your Ralts already. That's truly remarkable."

Wally nodded, his eyes filled with determination. "I've always dreamed of becoming a Pokemon Trainer, and now, thanks to this Ralts, I'm one step closer to achieving that dream."

Raiden, impressed by Wally's passion, offered words of encouragement. "Keep that spirit alive, Wally. With dedication and hard work, you'll achieve great things as a Trainer."

As the group continued to converse with Wally, a tall figure approached them, drawing their attention. It was Norman, the esteemed Gym Leader of Petalburg City. His presence commanded respect, and the townspeople nearby whispered in admiration.

"Wally," Norman began, his voice firm yet gentle, "It's time to return the Linoone I lent you to help capture your Ralts."

Wally looked slightly disheartened but nodded in understanding. "Of course, sir. Thank you for your guidance."

As Wally returned the Linoone to Norman, Mayu saw an opportunity and stepped forward confidently. "Excuse me, Norman," she said, determination evident in her voice. "I would like to challenge you for a Gym battle."

Norman looked down at Mayu, studying her for a moment before responding. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, young Trainer. However, I have a rule. To challenge me, a Trainer must first earn four Hoenn Badges from other Gym Leaders."

Mayu's expression showed a hint of disappointment, but she understood the importance of Gym Leaders maintaining standards for challenges. "I understand, Norman. I'll earn those badges and come back stronger."

Norman nodded, a hint of a smile on his face. "I look forward to that day. Remember, the journey of a Trainer is filled with challenges and growth. Embrace every moment."

The deafening sound of the explosion echoed through Petalburg City, sending a wave of concern through the gathered crowd. Smoke billowed in the distance, its dark plumes visible even from the city's center.

Norman's face tightened with worry as he turned to the group. "That explosion came from the direction of Oldale Town. I must investigate this immediately." His gaze settled on the young trainers. "Kids, this could be dangerous. I need you to stay out of this and remain here in Petalburg."

With a determined expression, Norman quickly addressed the gathered crowd, instructing some of the local trainers and citizens to assist in any way they could while he headed towards Oldale Town to assess the situation firsthand.

As Norman began to make his way towards the source of the explosion, Wally turned to Mayu, his eyes filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Mayu," he began hesitantly, "I know this might not be the best time, but would you be interested in having a battle? I've always wanted to test my skills against a fellow trainer, and I've heard a lot about you."

Mayu, understanding Wally's eagerness and seeing this as an opportunity to help him grow as a trainer, smiled warmly. "Sure, Wally. Let's have a friendly battle. It'll be a good experience for both of us."

Raiden and Ren, sensing the importance of the moment, decided to act as referees for the battle, ensuring a fair and exciting matchup between Mayu and Wally. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation as the two trainers prepared to showcase their skills and bond over their shared love for Pokemon battles.

The field was set, and a crowd of onlookers gathered, eager to witness the friendly showdown between Mayu and Wally. Raiden and Ren stood on the sidelines, ready to officiate the match.

"Are both trainers ready?" Raiden called out, holding a hand in the air.

Mayu nodded, her eyes locked onto Wally's. "Ready when you are, Wally."

Wally took a deep breath, his hands slightly trembling with excitement. "Let's do this," he replied with determination.

"Begin!" Ren shouted, signaling the start of the battle.

Wally wasted no time, calling out his Ralts with a confident shout. "Go, Ralts!"

In response, Mayu released her Treecko, the Grass-type Pokemon landing gracefully on the battlefield, its eyes sharp and focused.

"Ralts, use Confusion!" Wally commanded, making the first move.

Ralts' eyes glowed a brilliant blue as it focused its psychic energy on Treecko. The attack hit Treecko head-on, causing it to wince in pain as it was lifted off the ground and thrown back slightly.

Not one to be deterred, Mayu quickly formulated her next move. "Treecko, use Quick Attack!" she shouted.

With lightning speed, Treecko darted towards Ralts, its body a blur as it slammed into the Psychic-type Pokemon before it could react. Ralts staggered back, clearly feeling the impact of the attack.

Wally gritted his teeth, realizing that the battle was more challenging than he had anticipated. "Ralts, try Double Team!" he called out, hoping to gain an advantage.

Multiple illusions of Ralts appeared on the battlefield, making it difficult for Treecko to determine the real target.

Mayu concentrated, trying to spot the genuine Ralts amidst the clones. Trusting her instincts, she shouted, "Treecko, use Pound on the left!"

Treecko, relying on Mayu's guidance, lunged at one of the illusionary Ralts and struck it with a powerful blow, dispelling the clone instantly.

With the battlefield becoming more intense, Wally knew he had to make a decisive move. "Ralts, use Magical Leaf!" he commanded, hoping the swift and homing leaves would overwhelm Treecko.

But Mayu was prepared. "Treecko, dodge and counter with Bullet Seed!" she countered.

Treecko evaded the incoming Magical Leaf with agile movements, then unleashed a barrage of seeds from its mouth. The seeds, powered by Treecko's energy, homed in on Ralts, striking it repeatedly and pushing it to its limits.

Ralts struggled to remain standing, its energy waning rapidly. Wally clenched his fists, realizing the tide of the battle had turned.

With one final command, Mayu sealed the match. "Treecko, finish it with Pound!"

With a powerful leap, Treecko soared through the air and delivered a crushing blow to Ralts, causing it to faint gracefully on the battlefield.

The crowd erupted into cheers, applauding both trainers for an exhilarating battle. Wally, although defeated, smiled brightly, extending a hand towards Mayu. "That was amazing," he said, admiration evident in his eyes.

Mayu shook his hand firmly, returning the smile. "You did great, Wally. Your Ralts is strong."

As the two trainers exchanged compliments and reflections on the battle, the bond between them grew stronger, marking the beginning of a new friendship forged on the battlefield.

The jubilant atmosphere was suddenly interrupted as a stern voice echoed across the battlefield. "Wally!"

Everyone turned to see a middle-aged man with a concerned expression striding purposefully towards them. It was Wally's father, his face lined with worry and disapproval.

"Wally, what do you think you're doing?" he demanded, his eyes scanning the scene before settling on the fainted Ralts.

Wally looked down, guilt evident in his eyes. "Father, I just wanted to prove myself, to show that I can be a great trainer like Mayu."

His father sighed deeply, his stern demeanor softening slightly. "Wally, I understand your enthusiasm, but you're not ready for this. Battling requires skill, experience, and most importantly, understanding and bonding with your Pokémon. You can't rush into this."

Mayu stepped forward, trying to defuse the tension. "Sir, Wally has shown great potential. With guidance and support, he can become a skilled trainer."

Wally's father looked at Mayu, then back at his son. "I appreciate your words, young lady, but I have my reasons for being cautious. Wally's health hasn't been the best, and I fear that diving into battles prematurely might not be in his best interest."

Wally's face turned pale, realizing the weight of his father's concerns. "But Dad, I want to try. I want to grow stronger and prove that I can overcome any challenge."

His father sighed again, placing a hand on Wally's shoulder. "I know you're determined, Wally, and I admire that. But remember, there's more to being a trainer than just battling. Take the time to learn, to bond with Ralts, and when the time is right, I'll support you."

Wally nodded, tears glistening in his eyes. "I understand, Father."

The group watched as Wally and his father walked away, their silhouettes fading into the distance. The moment served as a poignant reminder of the challenges and responsibilities that came with being a Pokémon trainer, and the importance of understanding and respecting one's limits.

As Wally's figure receded into the distance, Mayu approached him, her voice gentle yet firm. "Wally," she began, "I know this might not have been the outcome you hoped for today, but remember, every great trainer faces setbacks. It's how we learn and grow stronger."

Wally looked up, his eyes still tinged with sadness. "Thank you, Mayu. I appreciate your words. I won't give up; I'll continue to work hard and prove myself."

Mayu smiled warmly, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I believe in you, Wally. Take this experience, learn from it, and when the time is right, I know you'll shine as a remarkable trainer."

Wally's spirits lifted slightly, a grateful smile forming on his lips. "Thank you, Mayu. Your faith means a lot to me."

With a final nod, the two trainers exchanged a meaningful glance, understanding the challenges and adventures that awaited them on their respective journeys. As they parted ways, Mayu couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for Wally's determination, knowing that their paths would cross again in the unpredictable world of Pokémon.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

137K 3K 47
When Y/n is orphaned at the age of ten because of the lack of action of the Number 1 Hero All Might, she develops a hatred towards the smiling hero. ...
11K 369 20
An Absol's Life [ Currently Being Edited ] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
49.5K 868 34
Basically, a typical betrayal story...without a betrayal, so to speak. Basically, Ash's pals think it is time to try something new. His Kalos league...
266K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...