Triplets

By ThatScaryBisexual

Seventeen years ago, Alessio, the Italian Mafia Boss, received "proof" that his wife cheated on him. A couple... More

Disclaimers
Characters
Tattoos
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT
011
012
013
014
015
016
Author's Note
017
018
019
020
022
Author's Note
Author's Note

021

896 26 18
By ThatScaryBisexual

RYAN'S POV

The next morning, my head decided it wanted to split my head in half and, like, kill it, so, I am dying inside.

Even though I was dying inside anyways.

But, there was some random ass pills on my nightstand that didn't look like they would kill me, so I took them and then proceeded to chug that water that was next to it. 

I wanted to go back to bed, but alas, I have places to be and people to torture. 

Look at me being all successful and shit.

Because I had business to do today, I had to find some formal shit to wear. After going through my closet for a while, I finally decide on a completely black pantsuit with a black bralette with a lacy pattern. Then, I decided to wear heeled boots because, honestly, unless I am going to the pool, my toes don't need to be on display. 

I grab a little black handbag and put some knives, a gun with some extra ammo, some ChapStick, and other important essentials before grabbing my phone and making my way out of my bedroom. 

I pause in the doorway realizing that my headache was gone.

Gambles are worth it kids.

Sometimes.

Actually, don't listen to me.

After making my way downstairs, I notice almost everyone is in the dining room eating something that Lorenzo made while I go get myself a cup of black coffee to wake me the fuck up.

I look up to see all my brothers staring at me, *cough cough* glaring *cough*, while Nikolai was not so subtly checking me out. 

"I have some business to attend to. Depending on how long it takes for that guy to speak is how long I will end up being out. It might take a while." I speak after I take a large gulp of coffee, taking another sip right after I finish talking. 

Immediately, and all at once, people start to speak.

"Change."

"Can I go?"

"Do you really have to?"

"Could you take us to watch."

"I heard that Karma's Mistress has really cool torture methods, really affective too!"

"Not in that outfit you won't."

I take a quick glance at all my older brothers; both of my little brothers having already gone back upstairs to change into something suitable to go to the warehouse. 

"If you want to go, you may. But... You will be on my turf so you will listen to my rules. No buts about it. You are not allowed to interfere while I am working. If something is to happen at the warehouse, find the nearest German to get protocol from them. Understood?" I say firmly so I could be sure they one hundred percent understood exactly what I was talking about. 

I see nods of confirmation except from Nikolai, who just smirks at me, and my eldest brother, Alessandro, who narrows his eyes at me as if it physically pained him to follow my directions.

"Okay. I leave in thirty, if you are not dressed nicely by then I am leaving all of your asses here." I state as I take out my phone and drink my coffee. Everyone immediately rushes upstairs. 

♤♡◇♧

Twenty-eight minutes later, all the boys are downstairs, all wearing... the same thing.

Like honestly, they could be a bit more creative like me. 

Then only ones who aren't matching all the others are Rudy, Rico, and Ale. 

This is just because we are all very high-ranking mafia members, so it was a sign of power to wear black under suit jackets. 

But everyone else were wearing black slacks and a white button up shirt. They were all wearing nice shoes. Some of them had one button on their shirts undone, others more than that. 

I heave a heavy sigh before saying, "Alright, let's go. The sooner we go the sooner we can get this over with." 

As we all pile into different cars, the drivers being Rudy, Rico, and myself since we are the only ones who know where the warehouse is, I end up getting Nikolai, Xander, and Marco in my car. In Rudy's car there was Alessandro, Lorenzo, and Xavier. And in Rico's car there was Matteo and Christopher. 

The car was silent, except for the fact that Xander was doing Duolingo very loudly trying to learn Russian, for some reason. 

XANDER'S POV

Nikolai and my little sister can talk to each other in a language I can't understand.

I think the fuck not. 

RYAN'S POV

As we pull up to the warehouse, two guards come towards the car wanting to see who the person driving was. 

Once they saw me, they let me through immediately. 

As they fucking should.

I pull up and get out of the car almost immediately. The couple of the men and women working for me that has seen me are immediately spreading the word around that I was at the base. 

I don't wait up for everyone else to follow me, if they want a tour of the place they can ask either Rudy or Rico since I was a very busy woman and didn't have much time to say this and do that and show them the works and whatever.

I had a man to kill.

I was going to kill him very well.

And very painfully.

And I will most likely find joy in it.

I mean we all need stress relievers every once in a while.

Some people have stress balls, some people read books, some people have sex. 

I just murder people very cruelly and brutally to search for answers on to why they did what they did or to find out crucial information.

No big deal.

When I had finally made it to the interrogation room, I led the people in my family to the viewing rooms which were upstairs. The way the viewing rooms worked was kind of like a ring that people fight in. The room is sunken down and on the next floor up is a place you can see everything by looking down through the one-way glass. 

And since the one-way glass was on the roof, nobody ever suspected that it was one way glass and always thought of it as a mirror to strengthen torture methods. Not even a whole lot of members knew about it. 

After I made sure everyone was settled, I made my way into the torture room. 

I looked at the file in my hand that had anything and everything I may want on the guy.

Name: Jerry Kipler
Rank: Low, but the brother is third in command
Age: 53
Family: Brother (they rarely talk)
                 Wife (who is unknowingly cheated on frequently)
                 Son (Not his wife's)
                 Daughter (Also not his wife's) (He loves her dearly)
Usual Job: Leading small and unimportant missions

"You are a real son of a bitch, aren't you?" I question the man in front of me. Before letting him answer me, which he 100% was by the way his mouth didn't move in the slightest, I continued speaking. "My file hear says, and I quote, that your job is to 'lead small and unimportant missions.' Now I personally find that quite offensive seeing as I am the most powerful woman in the world at the moment. I thought I would get a bit more ceremony. Maybe a party. But no. My family was rounded up by a bunch of amateurs who were taken down in exactly two minutes and thirty-seven seconds. So, there has to be some kind of ulterior motive." I speak with the amount of confidence I was born with.

"There was no ulterior motive. It was to get you and get out." The old man speaks to me for the first time.

And then I realized how I could get information out of him. Because he truly did think that he was sent there to get me and go. He didn't think enough about his job to truly figure out why he was there.

"Jerry," I say looking at the man in front of me with a soft voice and sympathy filled eyes, "you don't realize what they have done to you have you?" I question.

The man looks wonderfully confused. 

"Did your brother give you the order?" I question. When I don't receive and response, I go ahead. "If he did, then that is the ultimate betrayal. Now I'm not trying to be cocky or anything, but I am the most powerful woman in the world currently. And, I am terribly sorry to say this, but you don't have enough experience to lead an attack to something of this high of a level. I believe they sent you as a warning to me." I watch as the realization and hatred start to form in his eyes. "I am sorry to say this, but I think that after all the hard work you put into the mafia, they sent you and the men with you to your death. Your mafia has betrayed you." 

I let that sink in. 

Well, actually, I let the hatred towards his mafia sink in.

"I know away you can get back at them though." I speak my sweet, false words into his ear. I was the devil on his shoulder. And, when he looks up at me, I can see the blatant malicious intent staring into me, but not directed to me. "Just tell me the layout of their main base. Please?"

♤♡◇♧

The man had spilled everything.

Every. Little. Detail.

He didn't hold back in the slightest.

It worked well for me, for him... not so much.

Flashback

"Thank you, Mr. Kipler. You have been a wonderful help, and I hope you rest well." I spoke s I reached into the waistband of my pants to grab my gun.

"No! Wait! I told you what you wanted to hear! You were supposed to let me live!" He yelled at me, and he tried to escape the ropes that tied him to my chair and the gun I was currently pointing at him while taking the safety off.

"Honey, I am not supposed to do anything. I can do whatever I want. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that I have to listen to what you want me to say. I'm the boss around here. nobody could tell me what to do." I told the shaking man, right before I pressed down on the trigger of my gun, effectively killing the man.

When I had walked out of the room, the people I have learned to start referring to as my family were walking down the stairs from the viewer platform. 

Many of them were gaping at me.

Xavier was the first person to speak while I had Rudy go get some people to clean up the room which was no longer occupied. "You got the guy you were interrogating to give up the information without even torturing him. You didn't even touch the man!" He exclaimed.

"It is a very efficient way of torturing someone, but the circumstances have to be right. It only really worked because I could tell the guy that he had been betrayed, which he was, and he would agree to it. Then, I prayed on the sour feelings that I assumed he would have after constantly having to live in his brother's shadow." I spoke while I checked my outfit for any blood stains that might have been there from when the bullet was shot into the man's head. "Not only that, but when we send his body back to the French, they will think that we killed him, they would never think that we had gotten information from him since there was no evidence of us torturing him. After all, he was pretty loyal to his mafia, just not quite loyal enough. It should slow them down for a bit while we work on what we actually want to do here. I can get a team to start brainstorming and we can converge back here tomorrow?" I question everyone who was standing in the hall staring at me.

And then we got Alessandro who was staring at me, again trying to figure me out. 

"Yes, we could work out a time for a meeting." He states.

"Wonderful, shall we be on our way then?" I ask, and, before waiting for a reply, I start to make my way out of the building, anyone we come across bowing their heads in respect. 

That was, until my phone rang. It didn't make a noise, because I had the thing on vibrate that way it wouldn't disturb my job. I glanced at the caller ID before sighing loudly. I pick up the phone and continue walking. "Yes?"

The person on the other side of the phone starts telling me all the information that I might want to know. "Micheal Callister. 28. Works for the French Mafia. Killed many innocents. Recently, his wife has come out saying that he raped her, but the police didn't help in the slightest. Pay is $200,000. Supposed to be at Pretty Lady tonight. It is one of your bars if I am not mistaken. Make it work." And then the person on the other side hangs up. 

The lack of respect that this guy has baffles me. I mean I am a world known assassin and he is ordering me around. 

This bitch. 

I turn around and address my family while still walking backwards. "New plan. I got an assassin job so I gotta take care of that. You can either go home or go someplace else, but I am not going to babysit any of you and won't have any of your protectiveness keeping me from my job right now. Understand?" 

I start directing where we are going to my room in base, which really just has a ton of dresses and wigs for when a call like this comes in and I don't have time to go home first.

"We will watch on coms with everyone else." Nikolai says quickly, as if he had any say in it. I glare at him but see the rest of my family start to nod along so I just accept it. 

"Alright stay here then. I have to go change before I go." 

♤♡◇♧

In the end, I decided to put in contacts that would make my usual eye color grey become green. Then, I put on a long ginger wig that reached down to my ass and put in gentle curls. For my dress I decided to go with an emerald green dress that would really show off my best assets. 

When I walk out of the room, all eyes are on me. 

I can see a lot of people wanting to protest, but before they can, I interrupt. "No. Nobody is going to say anything because that is a part of our deal, remember? I am going in this. I have worn much worse to seduce much worse men." I state the facts. 

Everyone turns their heads towards my younger brother.

Rudy shrugs nonchalantly before muttering an "It's true." 

"Now lets go." 

♤♡◇♧

The bar was loud. 

And annoying.

And, in this moment, unwanted. 

But I could see my target.

And I could also see the way he was eyeing me.

And, soon enough, the man was sitting with me at the bar trying, and failing, to make small talk. It was quite funny, really. 

"Can I buy you a drink?" Micheal asked me. 

I glance at him, not very interested, before muttering a quick "sure" under my breath trying to make it look like I was a shy person who liked his action but was trying to act like I didn't care.

I then pretend to be distracted by everything else that is going on around me so that he had the perfect opportunity to drug my drink. Out of the corner of my eye, once I see he has done it, I take the smallest sip a person could take.

In my ear, everyone but my twins start to panic. "You idiot he drugged your drink, and you drank it!" Was something that Marco said. 

I tune out the explanation that my twins gave them as I made eye contact with the bartender and motioned towards my drink, knowing she was going to get the memo quickly.

"How about a dance." I 'shyly' propose to the 'stranger' sitting next to me. "To pay you back for the drink." 

Micheal grins and doesn't think twice before pulling my hand to the dance floor and the bartender dumps my drugged drink into the sink and replaces it with a drink that is not drugged. 

We dance for a while, me making sure that he doesn't get too confident and start to get handsy. 

Since the music is loud, he yells into my ear. "I'm going to go get our drinks and then when we finish them, we can get out of here." 

Sir.

When you say it like that, it doesn't sound like I have a choice. 

However, it was starting to get late, and I was tired as fuck and wanted to end this night as soon as possible. 

So, when Micheal came back with both of our drinks, I chugged mine down and waited five minutes before I started to act woozy. 

Keyword being act.

When Micheal noticed this, he pulled me out of the bar with him before taking me to the alley between the bar and the salon. 

He pushed me against the wall and pulled me into a rough kiss, of which I didn't reciprocate, which I'm sure he expected due to the fact that I was 'drugged'. My hands stayed near my legs where I had put some knives there for me to get the job done. 

His hands ran down my back creeping lower, and lower, until I grasped a handle to one of my knives and shoved him against the wall, my knife to his throat. 

"You weren't as smooth as you thought, Mr. Callister. Tell me, how many women have you raped?" I question him.

"None!" He yells. 

"Aw." I pout at him. "You lied." 

In one motion I take my knife from his neck and bring it down to cut his dick off, silencing his screams with my other hand. I bring my knife back up to his throat.

"Tell the truth this time?" I 'ask' him. 

"Only a couple I promise!" He all but yells out. 

I look at him, just wanting the night to end and for me to go home. "Yeah, that's a couple too many." 

And just like that, his throat is sliced open by my knife, and I am covered in blood. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 826 25
Avery was 9 when her parents got divorced. Her dad got her brothers and her mom got her. After 7 years her mom dies and she is put back into the cust...
47.6K 898 62
"good from far but far from good" Wealthy American family with father, John Warren and wife/mother, Laura Warren, to five children. 4 boys and 1 girl...
5.1K 135 13
This story is about a girl name Valentina Giovanni, she was a sweet innocent girl with her parents and 7 older brothers. One night a week after her 6...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...