π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—™ π—›π—¬π—¨Μ„π—šπ—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

PrologueοΏΌ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The ChΕ«nin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition

477 12 1
By LuluShinazugawa

'The bloodlust in his eyes. This is no longer a child.'

Naruto rushes towards Haku who throws his needles at him but are blown away by a single roar.

'His chakra grows stronger every second. I must strike now.' Haku thought as he appeared in all the mirrors and throw multiple needles at Naruto piercing his body all over but while were pushed out of him with a burst of his chakra.

Distracted, Naruto quickly runs to the mirror that Haku was in and destroyed it with a single hit.

'Now...now!' Haku thought as he slipped out of the broken pirate ready to strike down Naruto who quickly dodges him.

'Impossible' Haku thought but was grabbed by the arm before he could get inside of an other mirror.

'Those eyes'

Naruto let out another bursted of chakra as the mirrors begin to shatter.

~~

'Huh? Could it be? That the seal his been broken? No. It's been loosens, and a glimmer of the nine-tailed fox's chakra has slipped through' Thought Kakashi. 'But the seal still holds.

Good. Then maybe we still have a chance.' He thought as he took out a scroll and opened it in the air and used the blood from his wound and drew a line across the open scroll.

"Zabuza, I don't mean to spoil your fun. I know how you like to stretch these things out. But how about we put an end to this now." Kakashi said as he danced the scroll around him before it closing it.

"Come on, what do you say? We're both busy people."

"Hm. Tempting. I'm curious to see how you intend to back up such brave words. Show me, Kakashi!"

~~

Naruto chakra continues to run on a rampage as the mirrors shattered one by one around them.

'I can't. He's energy is too strong.' Haku thought as Naruto had a powerful grip on his arm before delivering a powerful punch, sending him through one of the mirrors.

Haku slowly got up as his mirrors broke apart. Naruto rushed towards him yelling.

'Zabuza. I am no match for this boy' Haku thought as his mask begin to fall apart. 'Master. . . I she failed.'

With dull lifeless eyes Haku had accepted his fate as he made no move to dodge Naruto's attack that never came once the last piece of his mask fell from his face.

"So that guy in the woods, that was you?"

"Why do you not strike." Haku asked.

"Huh?"

"Did you not just vow to avenge your comrade's death by killing me?" Haku asked. "It was that vow just empty words?"

~~

'Did I pass out?' Aki asked as she slowly got up. The mirrors around then were completely gone.

"The fight...is it done?" Aki whispered to herself. She took a glanced at Sasuke a sighed as she felt a small pulse.

Sasuke would make it, he would be alright. This nightmare was finally over. She slowly removed the needles that were sticking out of hers, once she was done with hers, she removed the needles that weren't in Sasuke viral areas.

The rest would be removed once everything was settled down, she thought to herself as she stood up on her shaky leg and made her way towards Haku and Naruto but made no move to get closer then necessary.

"I have failed you, Zabuza. I am like a weapon that has been broken and is of no further use." Haku said as he walked towards Naruto.

"Naruto, kill me." Haku asked.

"Haku..." Aki whispered, even though this boy had not only tried to kill her and her teammates she couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

'What a cruel man you are, Zabuza...'

~~

"Ninja Art - Summoning! Earth Style: Fanged Pursuit Jutsu!" Kakashi said as slammed the scroll on the ground.

The wording on the scroll slipped out as the ground cracked beneath his hand.

"I don't know why you bother. Of what use is your jutsu if you can't even find me?" Zabuza asked. "But I can you."

"Blindly falling into my trap. You disappoint me, Kakashi. I think you're right. It is time to put an end to this." Zabuza said, but opened his eyes once he heard rumbling under the ground.

The ground open revealing Kakashi tracking dogs as they throw themself at Zabuza and bitting into him as his screams filled the air.

"That dreadful noise! What could it be?" Tazuna asked.

"I don't know, and I'm not sure that I want to find out!" Sakura said.

"I realized that if couldn't see you, I'd have to smell you out. That was a summoning jutsu." Kakashi said. "I was calling forth my ninja hounds. They can track a scent anywhere."

"When you attacked me, I let you get past my guard, I wanted you to cut me. You see, it's the smell of my blood on your blade that led then to you. Surprised?" Kakashi said. "Looks like I wasn't the only one who was blind. Falling into my trap, you disappoint me, Zabuza."

"Ah. The mist is finally clearing and you know what I see? Your death."

"Talk, talk. Do you mean to talk me to death?"

"In a way, yes. Right now, my hounds are just playing with you. But one word from me and they'll tear you apart." Kakashi said. "Poor Zabuza, see where you ambitions got you? You were always pushing things too far."

"It was the failed Mizukage assassination and your attempted coup d'etat. You were forced to flee with the few followers you had, your country's tracker ninja hot on your heels. You became a rogue ninja who's name was quickly known even in the village hidden in the leaves." Kakashi revealed.

"Now, you're crazy enough to want to go back and try it again. But for that, you need money and to get it, you stooped so low as to be the hired thug of a swine like Gato." Kakashi said. "All right, Zabuza, brought talk. Time to finish it. But it won't be with Sharingan imitations if some other ninja's tricks. No, it's time I introduced you to my own jutsu."

The chakra surrounding Kakashi became visible with how strong it was as lighting filled his hand.

"Lighting Blaze!"

Chakra's so strong, it's visible!' Zabuza thought. 'He holds it in his hands!'

"I won't allow you to kill Tazuna. He's a brave man with a noble dream. The bridge he's building is the hope of this land and all it's people. You're like a disease by attacking one, you infect all and you don't care." Kakashi said.

"That is not the way of the Shinobi."

"You're right. I don't care! These useless little people and their petty little dreams. Why should they matter to me? I have a dream of my own." Zabuza said as the lighting became stronger in Kakashi hands.

"But to have a dream, you need to have a future."

"Huh?"

"You don't. Your future's all used up, Zabuza." Kakashi said.

~~

"Go on. Strike. Kill me." Haku said. "Why do you hesitate?"

"That's the most ridiculous story I've ever heard! I mean, he treats you like a slave. You're a human being, not a weapon or a tool." Naruto yelled. "How can you care about someone like that?"

"Is that really how you feel, Haku." Aki asked as she slowly walked next to Naruto.

"Aki!"

"Yes. Does that seem so strange to you?"

"Well, yeah. A little."

"When he found me, I was without a purpose or reason for livening. Zabuza gave me both." Haku said. "But now, my usefulness is over. The only thing that gave me life meaning, it's gone. I am a broken tool, a blunted weapon of no use to anyone. Go on, Naruto, do it. For both of our sakes."

"Do it. . . quickly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 9K 41
(DISCONTINUED) "I don't know if I could change things when I'm not supposed to be here, but..." she started, trailing off before turning to face them...
2.9K 89 14
Naruto Uzumaki, the delinquent, and trouble maker known throughout the village. But he is more than that, he is kind, caring, and would fight to the...
49.4K 1.3K 20
What happens when the young innocent Hyuga girl has a deep fear that's about to come true, can the Uchiha boy save her or will he help her fear grow...
221K 13K 23
Sakura was tired. So very tired. And it's not even the type of tired you feel after a sleepless night. Or the type you feel after exercising. It's a...