๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข .

Od lovefordrake

first book! Viac

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
socials
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
socials pt.2
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-six

thirty-five

762 28 4
Od lovefordrake

Aunesti Love Clarke
3:46 pm
Atlanta, Georgia

it was christmas eve and me and everybody was here including my aunt riyah, uncle axel, my nana, my mimi (ja's mom), and pops (ja's dad). everybody was downstairs chattin it up while me and jai was playin around when we was posed to be wrappin up presents. 

"jaiiii you so fuckin nasty." i said while laughin cs he was tryna lick my face.

"yk you like that ionk why you trippin." he said and when i looked at him he licked my cheek makin me roll my eyes and smile.

"yeahhhh i knew you liked ts, you over here smilin." he said and started wrappin another gift.

"you get on my nerves so bad." i said still smilin.

we continued to wrap the presents while talkin about wtv.

"you excited to move in wimme?" i asked him.

"hy, we finna have our own lil shi, cant nb tell us nun. is you ready to move in wimme?" he said smilin then asked me the same thing.

"yeah, at first i was lil nervous but now im js excited. i done already put hella shit in my cart." i said makin him laugh.

"im surprised you still got money after all these gifts you got." he said makin me side eye him.

"i only got a lil sum sum." i turnin my lips to the side. i got evb atleast 3 gifts and since we got hella people involved it was a lot.

"yeah ok." he said

"you cant be talkin you got a whole lotta shit too." i said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"go big or go home." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"speaking of homes, since we got off track, i wanna get a personalized front door mat cs they be so cute and i want one." i said and he nodded.

"bet, what you want on it?"

"ionk, i was thinkin you would think of sum."

"how abt sum thats like hey then bye, that would be fye." he said puttin the tape on the box he was wrappin.

"that sound cutee, imma order it." i said and finished the present i was wrappin and went to amazon. i was lookin for a good lil minute until i found sum.

rug:

i showed jaivyn and he liked it so i added it to my cart. 

after 10 more minutes we finished and went back downstairs seein evb playin uno.

"why yall ain invite ussss??" i said poutin.

"we did. yo shi prolly dead and his always on dnd." my dad said and i made the yikes face cs he was right.

"okok you got it." i said and went into the kitchen with jaivyn followin me.

"you hungry?" i asked him and he nodded.

last night me and jaivyn got a lil freaky and ever since then he been all up on me. thats how yk i got the good good.

besides that i looked in the refrigerator to see some sugar cookie dough.

"you wanna make cookies with me baby?" i asked and he looked up from his spot in my neck and nodded.

"you gon have to watch out then." i said laughin and he sucked his teeth and crossed his arms.

"jaivyn ikyl, if you dont suck it up." i said and he put his arms to his side and came up real close to me.

i started to get all the stuff to make the cookies and he js watched me as i did it.

"go tell evb we makin cookies please." i asked him and he went and came back quick as hell.

after a couple minutes lyric and alaina came in the kitchen lookin around.

"what yall lookin for?" i asked and they glared at jaivyn.

"jaivyn came in there and said cookies so where they at?" alaina said and i looked at jaivyn. right before i could say sum to him my uncle axel called  him out there so he kissed my cheek and left.

"i told him to go in there and say we were makin cookies. then he wanna leave" i said and rolled my eyes.

"i should go beat on him." alaina said.

"ntm on my man ms. hormonal" i said and she stuck her middle finger up at me and sat at the island.

"speaking on my man tho, we was gettin real busy last night and today he wont let me out of his sight. that was the first time he left me all today." i said and lyric and alaina started smilin.

"aww soul ties." lyric said and i looked at her crazy.

"fym soul ties." i heard about you fuckin smb caused yall to bond closer which me and jaivyn have but ian think it was that deep.

"basically when you be fuckin yall become attached to eachother real real bad. for some people its real strong and for some people its not. it could also be emotional as well as physical." alaina explained.

"ohhhhhhhh, well period my man love me real bad." i said smilin.

"girl bye." lyric said rollin her eyes.

"me and akai been so-" lyric started sayin but i interrupted her.

"if its about yall fuckin ion wan hear it, please keep it PG-13" i said and her and alain started laughin.

they told me they found out they were soul tied to my brothers and it was so cute. by the time they were done with the stories and getting sidetracked a million times the cookies was done. i took them out and let them sit for a few minutes while we continued to talk about whatever.

"here alaina, you been starin at them since they came out." i said and gave her a cookie and she smiled hard as hell makin me and lyric laugh

"ole pregnant ass." i said still laughin.

"i have an excuse you dont, witcho fat ass." she said makin lyric laugh even harder and i stuck my middle finger at her and continued eatin my cookie. 

jaivyn came in and stood right next to me givin me no space and grabbed my cookie out my hand, bit it, and gave it back makin me look from him to the cookie.

"ikyfl." i whispered and looked at alaina and lyric who was tryin not to laugh.

i js let it be and kept eatin my cookie.

"BAEEEEEEE COME HERE" alaina yelled causin zai to run in with kai nosey ass.

"what happened? you good? the baby good?" he came in askin.

"we good, come taste these cookies auni made tho. they good asf." she said still eatin her cookie and he js stared at her.

"girl you done scared that man over acookie." lyric said makin me and her laugh while akai grabbed a cookie and started eatin it.

"ts is good tho. you did yo big one twin." kai said and i smiled. 

after a lil minute evb came in and started eatin the cookies and complimenting them.

"since evb here i wanna say sum." i said and evb looked at me.

"lord please dont be pregnant." my dad said and me and jaivyn looked at him crazy.

"um no, dont play with me like that. but anyways me and jaivyn movin tg by the middle of january and i changed my major to fashion and design and im gonna be a personal stylist." i said and evb started smilin.

"aww im so proud of you niecy and you too jaivyn, dont be too grown innat house tho." aunt riyah said and evb laughed.

"why you changed yo major?" uncle axel asked.

"when we was in the hospital after zaire got shot i knew i couldnt be no nurse. but i always did clothes and helpin people wit they fits sooooo thats what imma do." i said and evb nodded.

we continued js catchin up and talkin until midnight.

"ok its midnight evb can open one lil present from me." my dad said and me and my brothers rushed to the tree like some big ass kids makin evb laugh.

evb picked they present and we went from oldest to youngest. jaivyn, zaire, and akai all got matchin rolex's like my dads. pops got a pack of some nice ass cigars, and mimi got a pearl jewelry set with earings, a bracelet, and a necklace. aunt riyah and uncle axel got matchin chains. 

"okkkk its my turn" i said as my dad handed me the medium sized box. i opened it seeing a furry head and i looked at the box then my dad then the box again. i pulled it out seeing it was a yorkie puppy. i gasped and js held him and evb awwed.

"its a boy, i got all his necessities until you get him more shi cs ik you finna splurge. and he already potty and leash trained" my dad said while smilin at me.

i gave him to jaivyn and got up and hugged my dad and said thank you. i had been wanting to get a dog since i was little but i was never stable enough because i was going back and forth to louisiana and atl. and once i moved here my apartment complex didnt allow dogs and ive been with my dad and i didnt want to bring a dog in his house so im guessin once i settled on my house he got all of this set up for me. 

evb played with my son son for a lil minute and we all were talking until evb went to they room.

"jaivynnn do you see our son?" i said and he looked at me.

"our?" he asked smilin.

"duhhh, we finna move in tg so this our son." i said while i played with him on the floor.

"well sonson cant be his name forever. whatchu thinkin for his actual name?" he asked.

"ok so im thinkin first name with an a, middle name with a j, and last name can be yours." i said and he nodded.

"aight bet... how about i pick the a and you pick the j."

"ok lemme go on google." i said gettin my phone and lookin up j names.

after about 10 minutes i found a name i liked for the middle.

"ok i found sum realll cute." i said and jai looked at me waitin for the name.

"what about jaimani, spelt j-a-i-m-a-n-i, like your name." i said.

"yeah thats fye, i like that. ok and for his name how about arais. (uh-ry-is)" he said and i smiled big asf

"thats soo cuteeeee, omg our baby has a name. arais jaimani whitlock" i said and lifted him up then put him back down with his toy.

jaivyn came by me and pulled me into a kiss and arais went inbetween me and him tryna make me pick him up.

"awww im sorry baby, tell him he cant do that no more." i told arais while i picked him up makin jaivyn suck his teeth.

"see he better calm ts down, this my woman." he said the last part to arais with his finger pointin to him and he bit it makin me laugh.

"his bad ass." he said while walkin to the bed. i got up from the floor and did the same while arais followed behind me. i went and layed down and arais kept tryna jump up so i put him in the bed with me and jaivyn. i got comfy and he laid right on my stomach while i was shoppin on amazon for him.

i then switched to instagram after i ordered everything seein jaivyn posted me and arais in his clfs with the caption of "sonson took my wife."

"ummm not too much on me and my son." i said and he started laughin knowin i saw his story. 

"nah cs his bigheaded ass in my spot." he said and i rolled my eyes.

i picked up arais and jaivyn laid where he usually does and arais laid on my bladder and we all peacefully slept.

------

9:13 am

i woke up smellin some good ass food and seein jaivyn brushin his teeth and arais on the side of me sleeping with a stuffed animal. i took a quick picture then got up to pee.

"damn too big ass babies on my stomach i almost peed on myself." i said and jaivyn started laughin.

i wiped and things and went to brush my teeth. evb in the house had on matching pjs and my dad even got arais some so i put those on him and brushed his teeth as well. we then went downstairs seeing my mimi and nana fixin plates.

"yall came at the best time, plates bein made." kai said smilin with his plate.

i rolled my eyes at his stupid ass and went to fix me and jaivyn's plate. once i did that i put some dog food in arais' bowl along with a lil bit of eggs. we all ate and once evb finished we went to open gifts.

we all did gifts by one person first. so far i got hella shoes, clothes, jewelry, and basically everything i wanted and more. now everybody was opening what i got for them. akai and zaire got some shoes and clothes as well as matching diamond links that i also got for myself. my mimi and nana both got some bath and body works stuff. pops got some corny slippers, beats, a personalized lighter, and more. lyric and alaina got shoes, clothes, and i got us all matching cartier bracelets. t mani got a fully paid for spa day and bath and body works stuff. and i got jaivyn some stuff to match me, some diamond earrings, black airpod maxs, and some more things. my dad got a personalized lighter, some shoes, a personalized grill set, and some more things. evb was real thankful and came up to hug me after they opened their gifts. after we were done with all the gifts me and jaivyn went upstairs cs we had to go see his grandparents and tru.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok im cuttin this here. this was supposed to come out on new years butttt its wtv, imma see if i can get yall sum on v-day, no promises.

make sure to read my other book and i love yall and thank you soooo much for over 2k votes and almost 100k viewsss!!

also enjoy the usher bowl :))

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

154K 5.4K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
17.1K 450 25
Just read
280K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
In luv wit a trapper Od trvpstarzโค๏ธŽ

Tรญnedลพerskรก beletria

159K 2.9K 24
Just read