Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-36

4.8K 144 14
By EricaAB99

Chapter-36

Cherish's POV:

I trashed the dress in the garbage bag, I am still crying, sobbing. But anger.... it ever eases.

I sat on the bed wiping my tears. I arrived home alone in the cab, I knew he would follow. But I don't give a damn about him right now.

I heard him rushing in the room, I can tell by his panting he ran to find me here. But he hurt me enough, humiliated me enough.

I suffered more than I ever deserve, I never deserve this.

I kept wiping my tears.

Riccardo tried to console me putting his hand on my shoulder, "Cherish... Love.... look at me..."

I flinched, I moved back from him, getting up stepping back from his reach.

He looks surprised by my behavior, His frozen hand got down in a fist. Riccardo asked, "Cherish... I..."

I said, "Don't.... don't speak a word to me... don't touch me.... don't show me your face.... after... after what you did to me..." I couldn't stop my sobs.

Riccardo stood silent, I faced my back to him, hiding myself and my cries. I whispered, "I.. I trusted you... and you .... you used my trust to humiliated me.... to satisfy my ego...."

Riccardo said, "I"

I ended his words turning to him almost screaming, "Only you were suppose to see me like that!!!..... but you made me a display.... nothing more than a P***titute... you took my dignity from me!!"

I covered my face as I said, "You... You will not.. not understand how I feel..... a women's world is different than a shameless ruthless egoistic man...."

Before he could explain, I ordered him, "I need some space... get out!!!"

He looked at me unsure, I said, "Please... at least... spare me some peace...."

Next day,

Riccardo's POV:

I sat there frustrated, I can almost hear her sobs over and over again, like it's recorded in my brain.

I f*cked up so bad!!!

It's been so long for me that, the time never moved. The head maid told me, "Sir... Mrs. Valentine returned the luch...."

I am getting so worried.

I nod, I shouldn't have done that.

What took over me?

I never thought about her feelings yesterday, when I should have only cared about her.

What is wrong with me?

I can't go in that room, because everything I try to do so, her begging voice rings in me asking for some space.

I need to fix this.

But how...

She need to cool down, I will give her space she needs, then I will beg for forgiveness. I shouldn't have done that, I should have consider how she would have felt.

Jealously is ruining me.

30 minutes later, I tried to approach her, she was sitting on the sofa looking outside, I know I might have really messed up this time.

I tried to fix her messy hair trying to get a better view of her face, she moved back turning her face away from me.

I said, "Love.... I know you have lot of complains but... you should not punish yourself in this..." She got up trying to leave, My patience is running low.

I picked her up stopping her from escaping this room, I placed her on the chair again, the way she is avoiding looking at me bothers me.

I noticed her pushing my hand off her, she should know even if she hates me, I am not leaving her. Even if she hate the touch of me, I can never stop myself from being around her.

I placed my hand on her tighter in response, I begged, "Please.... talk to me eat something...." I noticed her eyes, they are red and puffed up, she cried the night.

She turned her face away from me, looking nowhere. Her hands were still struggling to get free. I just kept my eyes at her face, she looks so angry, yet she haven't spoken anything to me.

That is killing me.

I want her to complain, have a fight with me. Her silence is warning.

I said demanding, "Look at me..." Her face never turned to me.

I said again, losing patience, "Wife.... look at me, Love...." I noticed how she wiped her tears silently.

I felt discomfort in my heart.

I cleared my throat as I said, "Cherish..." She whispered, "I need some space......"

I declined, "But..."

She said looking at me with moist eyes, "Please..... let me be alone for a while...."

I gave up, I looked down getting up.

I walked to the door, but I said, "I will be waiting....."

Cherish's POV:

Next day,

I sat in the café, just holding the cup. For first time in my life, I felt the need to cover myself completely. I .. I just feel exposed.

Like someone else saw something which they shouldn't, without my permission. I feel like I have been robbed of my privacy and my emotions.

It hurts more, knowing Riccardo caused it, I thought he would not hurt me, or be reason for something as such.

I was getting use to trust him, that's why gave him myself. Somewhere he broke the trust, he fought to have.

I noticed someone keeping cupcake box in front of me on the table. Iris sat down saying, "Hey what's with the long face?"

She said opening up the cake box, "I found a new shop.... let's try them...."

I picked one of the cupcake, as she spoke few things.

Chocolate cupcake...... with blue berries on the top.

I heard her, "Cherish... I was going to the mall, ...let's go we will go shopping..."

She sat back biting one of the cup cakes, she whispered, "Come on... are you going to tell me what happened or we move on with our day?... I barely got a day off...."

I asked her, "How do you know I was here?"

She fixed her smile as she said, "You called me silly... don't tell you drank too much...." She laughed.

I whispered, " I just said we need to meet in 10 minutes, I didn't mention the location..." Iris's smile ever left her.

She is a damn good actor with great confidence.

She said, "Are you doing some role play?"

I sighed, I whispered, "how much he pay you?"

Iris face went frozen, she still asked, "Who?"

I threw the cupcakes on the ground, I said, "How much did you get to play with my feeling?...."

Iris got serious, I said to her as tears gathered in my eyes, "You have no idea.... how much I am suffering because of you?.... for the first time, I trusted a girl so naturally... thinking you will be my friend... but you also played with me, like everyone..... everyone just wants to use me..."

I had so many friends, only handful of them were really my friend, it took me years to be true to someone, trust someone. but in her case, I closed my eyes. Like trust flew so naturally.

And she was acting... and was spying on me.

Iris said, "You don't know anything... Cherish.... listen to me..."

I pointed my finger on her face, I warned, "Miss. Derosa for you...... It was you, who told him and Wade's invitation... it was you, who spied on me 24/7.... Iris, I thought we were friend, that hurts me more...."

Iris said, "We are friends..."

I grabbed my bag leaving the shop, I said, "Fine... do me a favor never betray someone like this.... and never show me your face again...."

Why does everything has to do this to me?

Do they think someone as me don't have a heart?

Iris grabbed my hand saying, "You can't go alone anywhere.... this is not safe, he will be super angry."

I took a deep breath I said to her, " I am going back... so tell him don't need to worry.... and I don't want his chocolate cupcakes....."

I was driving back to the castle, my mind was full of mess. I can't tell what time it is. But I kept driving the car, I am going slow, I need to get their slow as possible, it will buy me some spare time.

I was in middle of the road, when I realized a car ran with more than twice the speed of mine in front of me. The car turned to face my car as their break hit.

I hit the brake in panic, the car stopped with a strong jerk. I was shaking, I looked up to see the distance between that car and mine.

I was relived I was alive but it was a close call.

My eyes went wide as I saw the people in the other car. They were getting out.

What am I going to do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.6K 69
(Dark romance, abusive, violence and adult content.... please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics) He grabbed her jaw as he warned, "A...
2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
19.2K 424 34
**π–π€π‘ππˆππ†**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. π•π’πœπ­π—Όπ«π’πš ...
8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...