•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote
Beam Of Light

Unfortunate Events

3 1 0
By yuitheblackx

As the group gathered in the center of Dewford Town, Riyu's suggestion sparked a lively discussion among the friends. "We've got three days," she said, her eyes shining with excitement. "Why not spend tomorrow exploring the town and enjoying ourselves? Then we can challenge Brawly at the Dewford Gym the day after that."

Raiden nodded in agreement, always one to appreciate a well-thought-out plan. "Sounds like a plan. And after that, we can focus on finding Steven in Granite Cave."

Mayu, who had been quietly observing the conversation, approached Raiden with a concerned expression. "Raiden," she began hesitantly, "Have you been taking your meds?"

Raiden looked taken aback by the sudden question, his eyes widening in surprise. "Uh, yeah," he replied, a hint of defensiveness in his voice. "Why do you ask?"

Mayu sighed, her gaze softening. "It's just that I've noticed you've been a bit off lately. I just want to make sure you're okay."

Raiden hesitated for a moment before nodding. "I appreciate your concern, Mayu. I'll make sure to stay on top of it."

Mayu smiled, her concern dissipating. "Good. Remember, we're a team, and we need to look out for each other."

The sun rose high in the sky, casting a warm glow over Dewford Town. The group, eager to enjoy their day off, made their way towards the beach, their spirits high with anticipation. However, upon reaching the shoreline, they were met with a surprising sight. A large sign was prominently displayed, warning visitors of unusually high tides and cold waters.

"I guess the beach is off-limits today," Riyu remarked, disappointment evident in her voice.

Mayu nodded, her eyes scanning the area thoughtfully. "Well, if we can't enjoy the beach, we might as well make the most of our time. Let's head to the gym and see if Brawly is available for a battle."

With renewed enthusiasm, the group made their way to the Dewford Gym, only to be met with another obstacle. A sign at the entrance informed them that Brawly was currently on leave.

Ren's intuition kicked in, sensing that their true purpose in Dewford was becoming increasingly clear. "It seems like our main objective is to find Steven," she said, her voice filled with determination.

Raiden nodded in agreement. "You're right, Ren. We should focus on locating Steven in Granite Cave."

Mayu glanced at Ren, her eyes filled with concern and curiosity. "Ren, you seem to know more about this than you're letting on. Is there something you're not telling us?"

Ren's eyes darted away, avoiding Mayu's probing gaze. "It's complicated, Mayu. But I promise, when the time is right, I'll explain everything."

The entrance to Granite Cave loomed before them, its dark and foreboding interior sending shivers down their spines. Ren, her instincts screaming at her to remain concealed, pulled up her hoodie, casting a shadow over her face and adding an air of mystery. Her sudden change in appearance drew puzzled looks from the group, but before anyone could question her, they were enveloped by the cave's oppressive darkness.

"Alright, let's stick together," Raiden suggested, trying to mask the unease in his voice.

But as they ventured deeper into the cave, the darkness became increasingly suffocating, and the group soon found themselves separated. The only sound that echoed through the cavernous space was the distant dripping of water and their own ragged breathing.

Ren, sensing the urgency of their mission, called out Torchic, its small flame casting a dim glow and illuminating the immediate area around her. As she cautiously navigated the maze-like corridors of the cave, her thoughts raced, and the weight of her secrets bore down on her.

Meanwhile, Mayu's journey took an unexpected turn when she stumbled upon a horde of Mawile. Their menacing grins and sharp teeth sent a chill down her spine, but she knew she had to fight. With Grovyle and Seedot by her side, she braced herself for battle. The Mawile attacked with ferocity, their steel jaws clashing against Grovyle's sharp leaves and Seedot's hard shell. With each passing moment, Mayu's frustration grew, and she found herself tempted to unleash the full force of her needle. But she resisted, knowing that her friends were counting on her.

Elsewhere, Raiden's journey through the cave was fraught with challenges of its own. His clumsiness seemed to be amplified in the darkness, causing him to trip and stumble with alarming frequency. Each fall left him more disoriented than before, but he pressed on, determined to reunite with his friends.

In a different section of the cave, Riyu found herself descending deeper into its depths. The eerie silence was only broken by the occasional sound of dripping water, and the unfamiliar surroundings left her feeling vulnerable.

In the dim light of Granite Cave, Riyu's eyes struggled to adjust to the darkness. The constant sound of dripping water echoed through the cavernous space, creating an eerie atmosphere. As she ventured deeper into the cave, a faint glow caught her attention. Curious, she followed the light until she stumbled upon a man engrossed in studying a cave painting.

The painting depicted a fierce battle between two legendary Pokémon, Groudon and Kyogre, their forms rendered in intricate detail. The man's eyes were filled with reverence as he traced the outlines of the ancient artwork, seemingly lost in thought.

Riyu's presence went unnoticed as she stood there, captivated by the scene before her. The man's voice, filled with emotion, broke the silence. "This painting tells the story of a conflict that occurred 3,000 years ago, a battle between Groudon, the Continent Pokémon, and Kyogre, the Sea Basin Pokémon."

She listened intently, fascinated by the tale unfolding before her. "Legend has it that Groudon and Kyogre's fierce battle reshaped the land and sea, creating the Hoenn region as we know it today," the man continued, his voice tinged with awe.

Riyu, her curiosity piqued, finally found her voice. "Who are you?" she asked, her eyes widening in surprise as she took in the man's appearance. His rugged attire and determined expression gave him an air of authority.

The man turned, his eyes meeting Riyu's. "I apologize for not noticing you earlier," he said, extending a hand to help her up. "I'm Steven Stone."

Riyu's eyes widened in recognition, a sense of disbelief washing over her. "Steven Stone? The Champion of Hoenn?"

Steven nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. "Yes, that's me. And you are?"

"I'm Riyu," she replied, still trying to process the fact that she had stumbled upon one of the most renowned trainers in Hoenn.

Steven's gaze returned to the cave painting, his expression thoughtful. "This painting serves as a reminder of the power and responsibility that comes with being a trainer," he said, his voice filled with conviction. "Groudon and Kyogre's battle was a testament to the destructive force of unchecked power. It's our duty as trainers to ensure that history doesn't repeat itself."

Steven's eyes shifted from the painting to Riyu, studying her with a mix of curiosity and concern. "Such a young trainer like yourself," he began, "What brings you to a place as treacherous as Granite Cave?"

Riyu met his gaze, determination shining in her eyes. "We're here for you, Steven," she replied, her voice steady despite the weight of her words. "We have a letter from Mr. Stone, and Raiden mentioned that you were in Granite Cave."

A look of understanding crossed Steven's face as he nodded, taking a moment to absorb the information. "I see," he said, his voice tinged with gratitude. "It's rare to find someone so young yet so dedicated to their mission. I commend you for your bravery."

Riyu's cheeks flushed with pride at Steven's words, but she remained focused on the task at hand. "We've faced many challenges to get here," she explained, "And we're determined to see our mission through to the end."

Steven's expression softened, and he offered Riyu a reassuring smile. "I appreciate your dedication, Riyu. It's clear that you and your friends are not to be underestimated."

Ren's phone buzzed ominously, signaling an incoming call from the mysterious individual who had been haunting her thoughts. Hesitating for a moment, she took a deep breath and answered the call, her voice steady despite the unease she felt.

"What do you want?" Ren demanded, her voice tinged with a mix of frustration and fear.

A chilling laugh echoed through the phone, sending shivers down her spine. "I just thought you'd like to know that I've been keeping a close eye on you, Ren," the voice taunted. "And I have something special planned, just for you."

Ren's heart raced as she listened to the voice, her instincts screaming at her to end the call. But a sense of curiosity compelled her to continue the conversation. "What do you mean by 'something special'?"

The voice on the other end grew more sinister, its tone dripping with malice. "Follow the path you're on, and you'll come across a Pokémon like no other. Its power is immense, and its loyalty will be to you and you alone."

Ren's mind raced as she tried to process the information. "Why are you telling me this? What do you want from me?"

A cold, calculated laugh filled the silence. "Let's just say that you'll need all the help you can get. Trust me, you'll thank me later."

Before Ren could respond, the line went dead, leaving her alone with her thoughts and the ominous warning ringing in her ears. As she stood there, a sense of foreboding washed over her, and she knew that her journey was about to take a dangerous turn.

As Raiden and Mayu hurriedly made their way out of the cave, the ground beneath them began to shake violently. The walls of Granite Cave trembled, sending dust and debris scattering in every direction. With a sense of urgency, they sprinted towards the exit, their hearts pounding in their chests.

Meanwhile, Ren's eyes darted to the mysterious Pokéball that lay before her, its presence more ominous than ever. Ignoring the warning that echoed in her mind, she reached down and picked up the Pokéball, its surface cold to the touch.

In the depths of the cave, Steven and Riyu were caught off guard by the sudden tremor. Before they could react, a powerful force shook the cave, causing rocks and rubble to rain down around them. With a deafening roar, a section of the cave collapsed, trapping them inside.

Riyu cried out in pain as her leg was pinned beneath a large boulder, her eyes wide with fear. Steven rushed to her side, trying to assess the situation and find a way to free her.

Above ground, Raiden and Mayu watched in horror as Granite Cave continued to crumble, the magnitude of the disaster unfolding before them. With their friends still trapped inside, they knew that time was running out.

And as the dust began to settle, a chilling silence descended upon Granite Cave, leaving the fate of Steven, Riyu, and Ren hanging in the balance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.1K 63
A young yet talented princess in Alola finally turns 16. Everyone knows that once you turn 16 and you are part of royalty, you have to participate in...
49.5K 775 15
Exactly what it says on the box. you're [Y/N], a 16 year old who moved to Sinnoh from Unova when you were 5, befriending Cynthia from a young age. Yo...
4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...
4.9K 52 17
Note: Some chapters I'm slowly editing them. So, there are few mistake in here without me realize This is my first ever Fan-fiction that I ever done...