•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

Concealing Emotions

3 1 0
By yuitheblackx

In the dim confines of Rusturf Tunnel, the two Team Aqua grunts hesitated, their eyes widening in fear as Mayu brandished her needle with a steely determination. The sharp point glinted ominously in the faint light, casting a shadow over the faces of the grunts.

"Return the Wingull. Now," Mayu's voice was low and filled with a chilling intensity, leaving no room for argument.

The grunts exchanged nervous glances, the weight of the situation dawning on them. With trembling hands, they reached into their pockets and pulled out a Pokeball. With a reluctant press of a button, the familiar form of Wingull materialized between them, chirping anxiously as it found itself caught in the midst of the confrontation.

Mayu's expression softened as she took a step forward, gently cradling the Wingull in her arms. "It's alright, Peeko. You're safe now," she whispered soothingly, stroking its feathers.

Ren, her eyes sharp and alert, kept a watchful gaze on the grunts as they retreated, their heads bowed in shame. "This isn't over," she warned them, her voice cold and devoid of emotion.

The grunts nodded frantically, eager to escape the tunnel and put the harrowing encounter behind them. With a final glance at Mayu and Ren, they fled, disappearing into the shadows of Rusturf Tunnel.

Meanwhile, at the Devon Corporation building, Raiden and Riyu were ushered into a lavish office, where they were greeted by a distinguished-looking man with silver hair and sharp, intelligent eyes - Mr. Stone, the esteemed head of the Devon Corporation.

"Thank you for coming," Mr. Stone began, his voice measured and authoritative. "Thomas informed me of your assistance in safeguarding our company from Team Magma and Aqua. Your efforts are greatly appreciated."

Raiden and Riyu exchanged glances, humbled by Mr. Stone's gratitude. "It was the least we could do," Raiden replied, "We couldn't stand by and watch as your company was threatened."

Mr. Stone nodded, his expression grave. "I fear that Team Magma and Aqua's interest in the Devon Parts is a sign of darker times ahead for Hoenn. We must remain vigilant."

Riyu, her curiosity piqued, asked, "Do you know why they're so interested in the Devon Parts?"

Mr. Stone hesitated for a moment before responding, "The Devon Parts are integral to a project that could potentially change the course of our region's future. Their significance cannot be overstated."

Back in Rustboro City, Ren and Mayu emerged from Rusturf Tunnel, Peeko fluttering happily beside them. The setting sun cast a golden hue over the city, but the tranquility was deceptive. Dark clouds loomed on the horizon, and the shadows of Team Magma and Aqua continued to linger, casting a pall of uncertainty over their journey through Hoenn.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over Rustboro City, Ren and Mayu reunited with Mr. Briney. The elderly sailor's face lit up with relief and joy as he was reunited with his beloved Wingull, Peeko. With a heartfelt thanks, Mr. Briney invited the duo to visit him anytime they needed a ferry ride across the waters of Hoenn.

Meanwhile, in the opulent surroundings of the Devon Corporation, Raiden was presented with a crucial task. Mr. Stone, recognizing the young trainer's determination and skill, entrusted him with a vital mission. "Raiden," he began, his voice grave, "I need you to deliver the Devon Parts safely to Captain Stern in Slateport City. They are essential for the completion of our project."

Raiden nodded, understanding the importance of the task. "You can count on me, Mr. Stone."

Mr. Stone then handed Raiden another sealed envelope. "This letter is for my son, Steven. He's currently exploring Granite Cave, conducting research on the rare stones found within its depths. It's imperative that he receives this message."

Raiden's eyes widened in recognition at the mention of Steven Stone. The name was synonymous with legendary battles and unmatched skill; Steven Stone was the reigning Champion of Hoenn. The opportunity to meet the Champion's son and deliver a message on behalf of Mr. Stone himself was both an honor and a daunting responsibility.

"I won't let you down, sir," Raiden said, determination burning in his eyes.

With the Devon Parts securely stowed and the letter safely tucked away, Raiden set off into the gathering dusk, his mind abuzz with the importance of his mission.

Inside the cozy confines of the Pokémon Centre, the soft hum of healing machines and the gentle chatter of fellow trainers provided a comforting backdrop. The group gathered around a table, their exhausted Pokémon resting in their Pokeballs.

Mayu, her eyes twinkling with mischief, couldn't help but reminisce about their earlier encounter. "You know," she began, a mischievous smile playing on her lips, "threatening someone again felt strangely satisfying."

Raiden chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "Only you could find pleasure in such a situation, Mayu."

As the group shared a moment of light-hearted banter, Raiden took the opportunity to brief them about their upcoming missions. "Alright, everyone, listen up. We have two tasks at hand. First, heading to Slateport City to deliver the Devon Parts to Captain Stern. Secondly, I have a letter for Steven Stone, who's currently in Granite Cave."

The mention of Steven Stone sent a ripple of excitement through the group, except for Ren. The color drained from her face, and a cold sweat formed on her brow. Every fiber of her being screamed with apprehension at the mere thought of encountering the Hoenn Champion. She had to suppress her emotions, however, determined not to reveal her inner turmoil to the others.

"Ren, are you alright?" Mayu asked, noticing her friend's sudden change in demeanor.

Ren forced a smile, her voice betraying a hint of unease. "I'm fine, just a bit tired, that's all. I think I'll call it a night and relax. We've had quite the eventful day here in Hoenn."

Mayu nodded understandingly, placing a reassuring hand on Ren's shoulder. "Take care, Ren. We'll catch up tomorrow."

As the group dispersed, heading to their respective rooms for some much-needed rest, Ren lay in her bed, her thoughts consumed by the impending encounter with Steven Stone. The weight of her secret threatened to crush her, but she knew that she had to stay strong, not just for herself, but for her friends and the future of Hoenn.

The dim light of the Pokémon Centre room cast a somber glow as Ren clutched her phone tightly, the weight of the past bearing down on her. The vivid memories of her last conversation with Steven echoed in her mind, each word a painful reminder of the choices she had made and the rift that had formed between them.

As she replayed their conversation, a whirlwind of emotions swept over her. Guilt, regret, and sorrow intertwined, forming a knot in the pit of her stomach. Steven's words, filled with disappointment and hurt, echoed hauntingly in her ears. "Forget us all... Forget me, Wallace and everyone else you knew... Including your past."

Tears welled up in Ren's eyes as she grappled with the harsh reality of her situation. The pain of losing Steven, Wallace, and the life she once knew was a constant ache in her heart. She had sacrificed everything to protect her secrets, but at what cost?

The thought of facing Steven again, of confronting the hurt and anger that would inevitably surface, filled Ren with dread. She wondered if there was any way to mend the broken bonds, to bridge the chasm that had grown between them. Could she ever find redemption for her actions? Could she ever forgive herself for the choices she had made?

As Ren lay in the darkness, lost in her thoughts, a glimmer of hope flickered within her. Perhaps, amidst the pain and regret, there lay a path to reconciliation. A chance to confront her past, to make amends, and to find a way forward.

As Ren's thoughts continued to swirl, her phone vibrated suddenly, breaking the heavy silence of the room. A sense of unease washed over her as she glanced at the screen, recognizing the unknown number that had haunted her for days.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Ren answered the call, her voice steady despite the turmoil within. "Who is this?"

A chilling voice greeted her, sending shivers down her spine. "Did you think you could run forever, Ren? You can't hide from your past."

Ren's heart raced as she struggled to maintain her composure. "What do you want from me?"

The voice on the other end chuckled darkly. "Oh, Ren, you'll find out soon enough. But for now, just know that I'm always watching, always waiting."

A cold dread settled in the pit of Ren's stomach as she realized the gravity of the situation. Her mysterious threatener was closing in, and the shadows of her past were threatening to engulf her once more.

The morning sun cast a golden hue over the streets of Rustboro City as Ren was jolted awake by Riyu's enthusiastic screams. "Ren! Wake up! Mayu's about to have her first gym battle!" Riyu exclaimed, her excitement palpable.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Ren quickly got dressed, her fatigue forgotten in the face of the day's anticipated events. The prospect of Mayu's first gym battle in the Hoenn Region filled her with a sense of anticipation and excitement.

Hastily making their way to the Rustboro Gym, Ren and Riyu arrived to find a crowd gathered outside, their eyes fixed on the imposing stone structure before them. Pushing their way through, they spotted Mayu, her eyes ablaze with determination, issuing a challenge to the gym leader, Roxanne.

"I'm ready to battle, Roxanne! Let's do this!" Mayu declared, her voice echoing with confidence.

Roxanne, a stern-looking woman with glasses perched precariously on her nose, regarded Mayu with a measured gaze. "Very well, challenger. Prepare yourself, for I shall not go easy on you."

The crowd's murmurs grew louder as the two trainers took their positions, their Pokémon poised for battle. Ren and Riyu exchanged excited glances, their hearts pounding with anticipation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.1K 63
A young yet talented princess in Alola finally turns 16. Everyone knows that once you turn 16 and you are part of royalty, you have to participate in...
1.8K 236 118
What is life like in post-Team Plasma Unova? A young family from Orre is about to find out. Amber is the only Gym Challenger who came close to defeat...
1.2K 26 15
This is book 4 in an ongoing series of mine. It is highly recommended that you read the entire series first, as you will have no idea what the heck i...
47 1 5
More adventurous Pokemon story with a deep interesting plot with original OCs and fan favourite characters. This is an original plot and a bunch of...