•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

Magma And Aqua

2 1 0
By yuitheblackx

The dense trees of Petalburg Woods loomed overhead as the group ventured deeper into the forest, their footsteps muffled by the soft undergrowth. The air was thick with the scent of moss and the distant hum of Bug-type Pokemon.

Suddenly, a sharp cry echoed through the forest, causing everyone to stop in their tracks. Following the sound, they soon came across a distressing scene: an office worker, clearly shaken and terrified, was being cornered by a figure dressed in red clothes.

The stranger's menacing posture and the frightened expression on the office worker's face left no room for doubt; the situation was dire and required immediate intervention.

Mayu, her instincts kicking in, stepped forward with determination, her eyes locked onto the threatening figure. "Hey! Leave him alone!" she commanded, ready to defend the innocent victim.

The dense foliage of Petalburg Woods enveloped the group as they ventured deeper into its heart. The air was filled with the soothing hum of Bug-type Pokemon, and dappled sunlight filtered through the canopy above. The tranquility of the forest, however, was abruptly shattered by a piercing scream that cut through the peaceful ambiance.

The group exchanged quick glances, their instincts immediately on high alert. They followed the source of the distress, weaving through the labyrinth of trees until they stumbled upon a disturbing sight. A trembling office worker was backed against a tree, held captive by a figure cloaked in ominous red attire. The tension in the air was palpable as the group approached cautiously, ready for whatever awaited them.

The stranger, a woman with purple hair, turned her attention from the terrified office worker to the approaching group. A wicked smile played on her lips as she spoke with an air of confidence, "Well, well, what do we have here? A bunch of meddling kids, perhaps?"

Mayu stepped forward, her expression stern. "Let him go. We won't stand by while you intimidate innocent people."

The woman's eyes gleamed with amusement as she released a Pokemon from a specially designed Pokeball. A Numel materialized before her, its fiery hump contrasting sharply with the lush greenery of the woods.

"Fine, if you want a battle, you've got one," the woman declared, her voice dripping with a chilling confidence. "I'm Courtney of Team Magma, and you're about to witness the power of our cause!"

Mayu didn't waste any time. She reached for her Pokeball and released her Treecko with a determined look in her eyes. The Grass-type Pokemon emerged, ready for battle, its agile form a stark contrast to the towering Numel.

"Treecko, use Pound!" Mayu commanded, and Treecko lunged forward, striking Numel with a quick and precise attack. However, Courtney's Numel retaliated with an Ember that sent Treecko reeling back, a clear indication that this battle wouldn't be a walk in the park.

Ren, Raiden, and the others watched the battle unfold with a mix of concern and determination. Raiden, sensing the urgency of the situation, stepped forward, ready to join the fray.

"Mayu, let me help!" Raiden called out, reaching for his own Pokeball. In a flash of light, his Mudkip emerged, its eyes focused on the opposing Numel.

The battlefield became a chaotic dance of elemental attacks and strategic maneuvers. Treecko and Mudkip fought valiantly against Courtney's Numel, but it was clear that the Team Magma member possessed a level of skill and power that was formidable.

Mayu gritted her teeth, analyzing the battle and searching for an opening. She knew that victory wasn't guaranteed, but giving up wasn't an option. "Treecko, use Quick Attack and dodge its Ember!"

Treecko, nimble and determined, executed Mayu's command flawlessly. The Quick Attack allowed it to evade Numel's Ember, closing the distance for another Pound. The combined efforts of Mayu and Raiden began to wear down the Numel, but Courtney remained unfazed.

"You're tougher than I expected," Courtney remarked, a smirk playing on her lips. "But you're still no match for Team Magma. Maxie's vision will reshape this world."

As the battle reached a critical juncture, Courtney's Numel unleashed a powerful Magnitude, causing the ground to shake beneath them. Mayu and Raiden struggled to maintain their footing as the seismic force rippled through the battlefield.

In the midst of the chaos, Treecko and Mudkip stood their ground, determination burning in their eyes. Mayu and Raiden exchanged a resolute glance, realizing that they needed to synchronize their attacks for a chance at victory.

"Treecko, use Absorb on Numel! Raiden, follow up with Water Gun!" Mayu shouted, her voice cutting through the commotion.

Treecko's vines extended towards Numel, draining its energy with Absorb, while Mudkip unleashed a powerful stream of water with Water Gun. The combined assault overwhelmed Numel, and it collapsed to the forest floor, defeated.

Courtney, though seemingly unfazed by the loss, recalled her Numel with a sly grin. "You may have won this battle, but don't think it changes anything. Team Magma's cause is unstoppable. You'd be wise not to make enemies of us."

With a flash, Courtney vanished into the shadows of Petalburg Woods, leaving the group with a lingering sense of foreboding. As the echoes of her warning hung in the air, Mayu and Raiden exchanged a concerned glance, realizing that their journey through Hoenn was bound to encounter more challenges, not just from wild Pokemon, but from the mysterious and potentially dangerous Team Magma.

The shaken office worker approached the group, expressing gratitude for their timely intervention. Mayu, her mind buzzing with thoughts, turned to the others. "We need to be cautious. Team Magma seems to have a significant presence in Hoenn, and we might find ourselves tangled in their schemes."

Ren, observing the exchange, nodded in agreement. "Our journey just got a whole lot more complicated. Let's be vigilant and keep our eyes open. We're in for more than just Gym battles and Contests."

The dappled sunlight filtered through the dense canopy of Petalburg Woods, casting a soft glow on the group as they stood amidst the aftermath of their battle with Courtney. The shaken office worker, catching his breath, straightened his tie and approached the group with a grateful expression.

"Thank you," he began, his voice quivering slightly. "I owe you my gratitude. My name is Thomas, and I work at the Devon Corporation."

The mention of the corporation's name sent a chill down Ren's spine. Her face paled, memories flooding back of her past encounters and the secrets she had tried so hard to leave behind. The group noticed Ren's sudden change in demeanor, and Mayu's brows furrowed in concern.

"Devon Corporation?" Mayu echoed, casting a sidelong glance at Ren. "Isn't that a major company in the Hoenn region?"

Thomas nodded, oblivious to Ren's distress. "Yes, that's correct. Recently, our company has been the target of repeated attempts by both Team Magma and Team Aqua to steal valuable Devon Parts."

Ren clenched her fists, memories of her past involvement with the organization resurfacing. She had hoped to leave that chapter of her life behind, but it seemed that destiny had other plans.

Thomas continued, unaware of the turmoil brewing within Ren. "These Devon Parts are essential components for some of our groundbreaking projects. We're not entirely sure why Team Magma and Aqua are so interested in them, but their relentless pursuit has put the company on high alert."

Raiden, ever the strategist, pondered the implications. "If both teams are after these Devon Parts, it could mean that the parts hold significant power or value. We need to be careful and consider how this might impact our journey."

Mayu nodded in agreement, her gaze shifting between Thomas and Ren. "We should escort Thomas safely back to Devon Corporation and ensure that the Devon Parts remain secure. It's clear that Team Magma and Aqua are willing to go to great lengths to get their hands on them."

The bustling streets of Rustboro City provided a stark contrast to the serene Petalburg Woods. Tall buildings loomed overhead, and the sounds of city life filled the air as the group, led by Thomas, made their way to the Devon Corporation. Ren's unease grew with each step, a nagging sensation at the back of her mind warning her of impending danger.

As they approached the entrance of the corporation, a sudden cry pierced the air. "Peeko! They've taken my Peeko!" An elderly man, his face lined with worry, rushed towards them. It was Mr. Briney, the renowned sailor known for his love of the sea and his Wingull, Peeko.

Ren's heart raced as she saw an opportunity. This was her chance to escape the prying eyes of her friends and confront the danger she sensed lurking nearby. Without a word, she darted towards Rusturf Tunnel, her footsteps quick and determined.

Mayu, sensing something amiss, immediately followed Ren, her concern deepening with each passing moment. She had noticed Ren's increasingly erratic behavior since their arrival in Hoenn, and she was determined to uncover the truth.

"Riyu, Raiden," Mayu called out, turning to the others, "Please go inside and assist Thomas. Ren and I will handle this."

Riyu and Raiden exchanged worried glances but nodded, trusting Mayu's judgment. They entered the Devon Corporation building, leaving Mayu and Ren to embark on their own unexpected adventure.

Inside Rusturf Tunnel, the dim lighting cast shadows on the rocky walls, creating an eerie atmosphere. Ren and Mayu pressed on, their senses heightened as they searched for any sign of Peeko or the Team Aqua grunts responsible for its abduction.

Their search led them deeper into the tunnel, where they stumbled upon a surprising scene. A man dressed in the distinctive uniform of Team Aqua was berating a group of grunts.

"I can't believe you idiots kidnapped a Wingull," the man, whom Ren recognized as Matt of Team Aqua, exclaimed in exasperation. "Of all things, a Wingull? Return it immediately and don't let me catch you pulling such a foolish stunt again!"

Ren's eyes narrowed, realizing that this situation was more complex than she had initially thought. Team Aqua's interest in a seemingly insignificant Wingull piqued her curiosity, and she knew that there was more to this story than met the eye.

Mayu, sensing Ren's contemplation, whispered, "What should we do now? Do you think we should intervene?"

Ren hesitated for a moment, weighing her options. "Let's wait and see what happens next. There's more to this than meets the eye, and I want to know what Team Aqua is up to."

The two girls concealed themselves behind a rocky outcrop, their eyes fixed on Matt and the retreating grunts. As they waited, the tension in the air grew palpable, and they knew that they were on the cusp of uncovering a secret that could have far-reaching implications for their journey through Hoenn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 748 15
Exactly what it says on the box. you're [Y/N], a 16 year old who moved to Sinnoh from Unova when you were 5, befriending Cynthia from a young age. Yo...
98 0 27
Story started on DeviantArt. Pokémon fanfiction of one of my favorite Mystery Dungeon Series: Explorers of Sky ~ Arc 1 Time: *Completed* Waking up in...
1.2K 168 27
Zakana Hayline despises Pokémon with every fiber of his being. He's never owned a Pokémon, never thrown a Pokeball, never even held a Pokedex. That m...
1.8K 236 118
What is life like in post-Team Plasma Unova? A young family from Orre is about to find out. Amber is the only Gym Challenger who came close to defeat...