Christmas advent calendar ||...

By strawberrymochi2468

|| COVER MADE BY ME || This is an advent calendar leading up to Christmas! (mostly just to cure my boredom :P... More

• Introduction •
Dec. 1 - Settling In
Dec. 2 - Shopping
Dec. 3 - Decorating
Dec. 4 - Getting a Christmas Tree
Dec. 5 - Shopping || pt. 1
Dec. 5 - Shopping || pt. 2
Dec. 6 - Pillow Fort
Dec. 7 - Winter Festival
Dec. 8 - Blizzard
Dec. 9 - Snow day
Dec. 10 - A/N
Dec 11 + 12 - Skating References
Dec. 11 - Ice Skating
𝗔/𝗡 (CLARIFICATION)
Dec. 12 - Ice Skating pt. 2 (again???)
Dec. 13 - Visiting
Dec. 14 - Hot Chocolate around the Fire
Dec. 15 - Visiting Alan
Dec. 16 - Secret Santa
Dec. 17 - Shopping (Red & TSC)
Dec. 18 - Shopping (Yellow & Blue)
Dec. 19 - A/N
Dec. 20 - Shopping (Green & Purple)
Dec. 21 - Exchange
Dec. 22 - Cookies
Dec. 24 - Movie Night
Dec. 25 - Christmas
• 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 •

Dec. 23 - Gingerbread House Competition

79 2 2
By strawberrymochi2468

"Okay, so does everyone know the rules now?"

"Yep!" - red

"Yessir." -green

"Uhh, could you repeat them one more time?"- tsc

Mango sighed and crossed his arms.

"Okay, so the rules are that you can't interfere with anybody's gingerbread house or else you are automatically eliminated. What you can do is use food that isn't included in the gingerbread house. For example, the mini candy canes-" Mango pointed to an open cabinet. "-or the Hershey kisses."

Mango looked around at all the excited faces.

"You also have to be able to do it in 1 hour and 30 minutes. And.. that's about it! Does everybody have their partners?"

Red lifted one of TSC's arms.

"Me and TSC are ready!"

Blue grinned at him.

"If you and TSC are ready, then me and Yellow are definitely ready," Blue said.

Green and Purple nodded and Mango lifted the up whistle from around his neck.

"Okay, then." He raised it to his mouth.

"On your marks–"

Red hovered his hands above the pieces of gingerbread.

"Get set–"

Blue squeezed the frosting.

"GO!!"

Mango blew the whistle and they were off to the races!!

"Oof, who could've known how hard it is to pipe frosting?" Blue asked as he tried to squeeze the piping out of the bag.

"Hang on, wait– I have an idea! Did you bring the brewing stand?" Yellow asked him. Blue thought for a moment. "Yup! It's in the attic, I think it's still in my backpack."

Yellow nodded. "Yeah, we should make a strength potion so it's easier to squeeze the frosting!"

"Omg, you're right! You're a genius, Yellow!" They exchanged a high five.

Yellow was about to race upstairs when Blue yelled at him to wait.

"What?"

"We have to ask if it's allowed first!" Blue explained. Yellow went over to Mango and then came back to Blue a few moments later.

"He said that it's fine as long as we only do it once."

Blue shrugged. "Sounds good enough to me."

Yellow passed Green and Purple as he rushed to get upstairs.

"Anddd... I think we're done with the base!" Purple exclaimed, taking a step back to admire the house.

"Wow, look how beautiful she is," he said, beaming.

"Hmm, I think the roof is a little bit tilted though..." Green shifted the roof and inspected it again.

"Yeah, that looks way better," Purple said, looking at Green.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not," Green said.

Purple chuckled. "Yeah, me neither."

Yellow came back downstairs, hauling with him a brewing stand and a few ingredients. He spilled it onto the counter.

"Thanks!" Blue started to make the potion, and soon, he was drinking it. "Huh, that always tastes so funny," Blue said, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

Blue and Yellow piped the sides of the house and stuck it together.

"Ah, now that we're done with this, we can finally get to the fun part!" Blue exclaimed.

"Decorating." Yellow rubbed his hands together with an evil smile, then glanced gestover at TSC and Red.

"You know what would look good with this? Some candy canes!" Red said brightly, going over to the kitchen and opening up a cabinet.

He went back to TSC and handed him some mini candy canes.

"Aw these look so good," TSC muttered. He looked at Red. "Do you mind if I eat one?"

"Sure! I'm going to eat one too then," Red agreed, taking the plastic off the candy cane.

Green went over to them.

"Mind sharing a candy cane?" he asked.

TSC grinned at him, before holding out a candy cane in front of his face.

"Oh, thanks dude-" Green started before TSC hurled it into the living room, landing on the couch.

Green gaped at TSC.

"Heheh," TSC smirked at Green's appalled face before turning back to his own gingerbread house.

"Don't these look nice?" Red asked him, gesturing towards the candy cane perimeter.

TSC nodded. "Something has to go on the roof though. Maybe–" He looked around and spotted the bag of hard candies sitting on the counter.

"Oooh, those could work!" Red said, looking in the same direction as TSC was.

He walked over and grabbed a few as Blue came over.

"Wish I had nether wart right now..." he muttered as he took some of the gummy evergreen trees from the box.

Blue walked back over to his and Yellow's gingerbread house, carrying the evergreens. Plopping down in a chair, he asked, "So where should we put these?"

"I think we should place some of them there.." Yellow instructed. "Oh, and a few over here, too!" Blue carefully piped some icing onto the front lawn of the gingerbread house and squashed the gummies on top.

It took a moment to keep the evergreens to stand up but when they did, Blue sighed of relief.

"They're finally standing up!" Blue exclaimed, standing back.

Yellow walked around their masterpiece before saying, "There's nothing on the sides! We should add windows."

Before Blue could agree, he felt something hit him on the arm. It tumbled onto the ground.

"What the he–" he started, whipping his head around.

His eyes darted around before spotting a snickering Green.

"That was not funny," Blue said to Green who was still smirking.

"You sound like a dolphin when you laugh," TSC commented.

Green glared at him, before going over to the cabinets and pulling out a bag of sparkly blue sprinkles.

• ୨ ☀︎ ୧ •

~ 15 minutes later ~

    ° ° °

Beep!

The alarm went off.

Green swore. "Aw fu-"

"No swearing!" Yellow scolded him.

"Alright!" Mango announced. "It's time to review the three gingerbread houses!"

Red and TSC's were looked at first.

Hands behind his back, Mango walked around the house, inspecting the frosting covered lawn, the sparkly roof, and the m&m lights. They had somehow even melted the candy canes and molded them into little animals!

"Mmmm, very creative and cute..." he murmured, squinting at the candy cane lined base.

He moved onto Yellow and Blue's gingerbread house, which was lined with drippy white frosting lined with gumdrops. Fine green sprinkles and evergreen trees lined the front. There was even a light flickering– from inside the house!

"Wow, inventive," Mango commented before going over to Green and Purple's gingerbread house.

It was oddly perfect; the base looked exactly like the packaging. At the back of the build was a small working chimney, with frosting as snow on top. Small blue and pink flowers surrounded the chocolate drizzled house.

"Pretty." Mango nodded thoughtfully before coming to a conclusion. He took out the golden trophy symbolizing first place.

"I've decided."

TSC sat on the table as Red bounced on the balls of his feet.

Yellow tried reading Mango's face. Blue ate some nether wart. (does he have infinite or something?)

Green tapped his foot while Purple straightened his posture.

"The winners are..."

Everyones eyes widened.

"Yellow and Blue!!"

Both of them cheered and high-fived. Mango awarded them the trophy. Yellow held it up high before giving it to Blue to get a good look.

"Give it up for these two!"

Green groaned as Purple comforted him. "You don't always have to win y'know."

Red clapped loudly, giving Yellow and Blue each a candy cane animal. "I had extra," he explained.
"Good job! Your guys' is ingenious!" TSC exclaimed. "Although, if I was the judge, I probably would've picked ours..." TSC trailed off quietly.

TSC gave Green a small smirk, grabbing something from behind the table. He handed one to Green and got some flint and steel.

A hiss sounded around the room once they had lit it. Both of them grinned as they threw the flashing TNT at Blue and Yellow's creation.

    ° ° °

1193 words <3

(started + finished on Saturday dec. 23)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2.7K 34
What will unfold when Ishqi and Ahaan'll meet again, 8 years after their separation? Will love bloom again or is hate going to overpower it? What doe...
30.6M 358K 35
"Fuck you!" I hissed as he held me back from punching him. For a split second his grip loosened, giving me the opportunity to slap him again - yet a...
23.2K 1.2K 23
Collection of ishqaan stories...❤️✨ Every chapter have different stories 😌😉!!!
53.1K 4.2K 48
This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the storyline of IPZN. Ishqi and Ahaan have...