The Devil May Cry

By Shattered_Realms

RWBY x male son of vergil reader More

Bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Vergil)
Chapter 24 (Dante)
Chapter 25 (Y/n)
The Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 1

1.4K 8 2
By Shattered_Realms

Y/n POV

I walked through the empty streets of Vale while being guided by the shine of the moon. I had Yamato in hand while walking through the streets but I hear footsteps behind me so I stop and look over my shoulder at the figure. I was able to make out detail of the figure, they had whiteish grey hair, greed clothes and a cane. Upon realization on who it was I continue walking.

Ozpin: Hello, Y/n.

I stop walking and turn around to face Ozpin.

Y/n: Ozpin. What is it you want from me?

Ozpin: I want you to join Beacon.

Y/n: Ozpin, how foolish are you to seek me out for more than three years only to invite me to your academy.

Ozpin: I have done many foolish things over the years, but I don't believe this to be one of them.

Y/n: Why not search for my uncle?

Ozpin: No one knows where he has gone and your father is helping... some bad people.

Y/n: I know you're talking about her. I am more than aware of her, the artifacts and the Maidens.

Ozpin: Then you know she has the upper hand in power.

Y/n: And you know how dangerous my bloodline is. My two living relatives are two of the strongest people in history. The only reason my father is helping her is because she offers him power. I already have enough to do with finding my uncle and stopping my father.

Ozpin: If you join my academy we can do both.

I weigh the many different outcomes and they all end with confronting my father at one of the four academies, some outcomes with my uncle others without. I sigh knowing I may be the only way to stop her and my father.

Y/n: I will join your academy. But I have demands I wish for you to meet.

Ozpin: I will be more than happy to oblige.

Y/n: Firstly, I see any form of discriminations or hate toward faunus I will deal with it how I please. Second, I want to be on a team by myself, I work best alone. Lastly, I want to not have to wear your uniforms.

Ozpin: They will be met. You will be starting tomorrow so I encourage you come with me back to Beacon.

He begins walking and I follow him toward a bullhead that would take us to Beacon. While on the bullhead Ozpin said I will be placed under the team name of DEVL. The bullhead continues to fly toward Beacon while Ozpin gave me details on the upcoming Vytal Festival and a plan to bring my uncle to us

Ozpin: I have a plan that may work to bring your uncle to us instead of us going to him.

Y/n: And that is...?

Ozpin: If he were to see you fight in the Vytal Festival, he would come straight to you.

Y/n: Hm, that may work. But I believe I should talk to my uncle before you make a deal with him.

Ozpin: I will try but I make no promises.

He begins walking and I follow him toward a bullhead that would take us to Beacon. While on the bullhead Ozpin said I will be placed under the team name of DEVL. The bullhead continues to fly toward Beacon while Ozpin gave me details on the upcoming Vytal Festival and a plan to bring my uncle to us

Ozpin: I have a plan that may work to bring your uncle to us instead of us going to him.

Y/n: And that is...?

Ozpin: If he were to see you fight in the Vytal Festival, he would come straight to you.

Y/n: Hm, that may work. But I believe I should talk to my uncle before you make a deal with him.

Ozpin: I will try but I make no promises.

The bullhead finally lands at Beacon where Ozpin and I departed the bullhead and began walking through the empty courtyard. A blonde woman with a riding crop walked out from behind a statue that resided in the center of the courtyard.

Ozpin: Ah, Glynda. This is Y/n Sparda, the boy I had told you about.

Glynda walked up to me and starred me in the eyes in attempt to intimidate me but her attempts were unsuccessful, I stare back which seemed to intimidate her more. She backed up away from me slightly.

Goodwitch: The energy of his aura also says the boy is a Sparda. It's frightening how powerful you are, Mr. Sparda.

Y/n: Y/n is fine, Professor. And I am to be sure that I will hold back much of my power.

Goodwitch: I hope so. I don't wish for any of my students to die. On another note, there are no available rooms right now so you will be sharing with team RWBY until there is an open room.

I nod before Glynda leads me to the dorm building while Ozpin walks to the large tower. Glynda walked up some stairs which I followed until we make it to a room where girls are heard to be talking to each other, not very quiet either. She opens the door after knocking then speaks to the girls.

Goodwitch: Girls, for a while you will be having a new roommate. He is new to the school so I trust you will be kind and helpful to him.

???: We will, Professor Goodwitch!

Goodwitch: Good, Y/n, you may come in.

I walk around from behind Goodwitch and into the room with her and the girls seem to be a little uncomfortable, presumably because of how strong my aura is. Goodwitch leaves the room so it's just the girls and I in the room as an uncomfortable silence sets in for them until the girl in red decides to break the ice.

Ruby: H-hey, my name's Ruby and I'm the leader of team RWBY! Before you ask, yes there is alot of confusion.

Yang: I'm Yang, Ruby's sister.

Blake: Blake Belladonna.

Weiss: Weiss Schnee.

Y/n: A Schnee in Beacon? This is like when I met Winter all over.

Weiss: You've met my sister?

Y/n: A story to be told later. I am going to shower, do not touch my sword.

I place Yamato against a bedframe before walking into the bathroom for a shower.

3rd POV POV

After Y/n went into the bathroom everyone was silent. Ruby never looked away from the sword Y/n left on Yang's bedframe while the rest of the team were talking about why his aura felt so strong.

Blake: Did anyone else think his aura felt... unusual?

Weiss: It did feel very powerful, but some aura can be stronger than others.

Blake: But this feels different. I'm not sure what but it feels... I-I don't know how to describe how it feels.

Yang: It does feel odd but I'm sure we'll get used to it.

While they talked Ruby got closer and closer to the sword, mesmerized by its structure, she's never seen anything like it before.

Ruby: Wow...

Yang: "Wow" what, sis?

Ruby turns around to see her whole team looking at her confused while Ruby moves away from the sword with a nervous smile. Before she could give an answer they heard some knocks at their door so Ruby runs to answer it to avoid the question. When she opens the door she's met with team JNPR.

Ruby: Oh, hey, guys!

Pyrrha: Goodwitch told us you have a new roommate so we decided to drop by and say hi to them.

The bathroom door opens as soon as she finishes her sentence and Y/n walks out in his coat and pants but without a shirt revealing his toned mid section. All the girls blush at the sight while Ren and Jaune look in amazement at his physique. Y/n looks at the door at JNPR before walking to them and Pyrrha's eyes widen in recognition.

Pyrrha: Y/n?

Y/n: Hello again, Pyrrha.

She runs at him and catches him off guard with a tight embrace but once she remembered he was shirtless she quickly let him go as her face went a dark crimson.

Pyrrha: S-s-sorry.

Y/n: It's fine. If I knew you were here I would've come and said hello.

Jaune: You know each other?

Pyrrha: Yes. Y/n and I have been good friends for a while now, and I see h: e's still as monotone as ever.

Y/n: And you are more sarcastic then last we met.

Pyrrha: Still working on family matters?

Y/n: *nod* Very personal.

Blake: What's going on in your family?

Y/n: That is my concern alone. You have no need to be caught up in my family's issues.

Pyrrha: Well, tomorrow I'm meant to fight team CRDL by myself, I'm wondering if you'd like to join me?

Y/n: I would be happy to join you. I will see you tomorrow then.

Pyrrha nods as her team leaves RWBY's dorm while Y/n grabs his sword from Yang's bedframe before walking to the corner in the top left of their room. He sits down and closes his eyes but before he could fall asleep Weiss spoke.

Weiss: You're going to sleep in a corner?

Y/n: There are only four beds. I am yet to have a room and the beds belong to you girls, I don't wish to be an inconvenience to you four.

Yang: You can sleep with me tonight~

Weiss: No, he's going to be sharing a bed with me!

Ruby: As leader I say we put it to a hat vote!

She says as she takes out a hat with four pieces of paper. Each of the girls write their names on a piece of paper before placing it into the hat. Ruby closes her eyes and shakes the hat before reaching inside the hat and pulling out a piece of paper.

Ruby: Y/n will be sharing a bed with... Blake.

Blake: W-what? I-I-I didn't even put my name in there!

Ruby: I did.

Y/n stands up from the corner and walks to the center of the room with the girls and Blake had a noticeable blush but Y/n didn't pay attention to it. Blake jumps onto her bed and Y/n follows her. He places his sword ontop of the bedframe before laying down and closing his eyes. Blake follows but unknowingly rests her head on Y/n's toned body before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 249 9
Waiting for something to happen, Yang finds a guy who knows how to party. Let's hope this ends with a yang. I also don't own RWBY or Devil May Cry
49.5K 628 20
Your Parents were killed by the demon hunter Vergil.Summer found you in the woods and raised and abused you.The only people who heard your cries of h...
552K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
57.8K 809 11
(Being rewritten) "He who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence" -William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" Beacon Academy: the most presti...