accidental wedding

By ashreetkaur

"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to b... More

author note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
not an update
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

16

2.9K 128 4
By ashreetkaur

Adhyaan :

After I was done with my breakfast, I headed towards parking lot and waited for her to come and later when she came I couldn't hold myself and kissed her . I know , this is not correct but when I'm with her I loose control over myself. I know last time when I was in a relationship, it didn't turned out be the best and it ended up in the worst heartbreak and I had build a wall around me .

It's not like I'm making my walls break , but at the same time she's my wife and I can't behave like some jerk with her just because of my past . I had already behaved like a jerk , it's just that I will give her all the rights and will treat her the way a wife is to be treated but loving her is not in my list right now .

Because , I'm not sure about that . It's very complex because when we go through a heartbreak unknowingly our heart refuses to accept anyone else . It will take time , so let's wait because what we are right now is somewhere in beginning and I feel we are going good .

She's such a shy girl , I can easily notice how she goes all nervous and looses her confidence when I'm infront of her or around her surroundings . It's really fun sometimes to tease her , I wish she retorts me back someday . It is going to be so fun .

Thinking all these , I sat inside my car and drove to my office and I got down from my car when I reached the office . After that I straight went to my cabin and asked Kyra for today's daily schedule .

Sejal :

Later , when he went . I went to my room and checked if I had got some job confirmations or not but to my disappointment I didn't recived any approvals . But not loosing any hope , I kept my thoughts positive.

After that , I was  getting so bored . So, I thought of strolling the mansion , so I went out of my room and strolled around my mansion. To my surprise, the mansion was so huge , I never dreamt of such big house , and now staying over here is nevertheless like a dream .

But what caught my attention was his room , and how I got to know that's his room is because I've seen him at times coming out of the room . So , upto my knowledge it's his room . Knowing that it's his room I got curious, and unknowingly my steps moved forward and halter infront of his door and when I was almost about to unlock one of the staff person came and said almost rudely

" This is Adhyaan's sir room , no body is allowed to enter . Sir doesn't like anyone entering without permission"

After I listened his words , I spoke a small sorry and moved out of there and thought is he really this strict and possesive about his belongings that the staff person spoke in horror as if , if he gets know his job would be lost .

After that , I again went to my room as I was feeling so bored in this mansion . Everybody is busy in their own and even if they speak , no body much interacts with me . So , that's why I keep my mouth shut . So not knowing what to do , I took a nap and then I again woke up after around three or four hours when it was around six thirty in the evening . I was feeling so tired and lazy after waking up and as it's almost around six and I slept for so long , I missed my lunch.

After getting my self little freshened up , I went to kitchen to have something to eat as I was feeling so hungry . But to my disappointment I didn't find anything left over from lunch to eat . So , I thought of making tea .

After making tea , I took the cup and was going towards my room but when I was heading out of kitchen I bumped into someone and the force was so strong that I almost fell on the ground with the cup breaking down into peices and the hot tea fell over my hand .

Because of the hot tea on my hand , I wasn't in my senses . But soon I was back because of someone's shouting and when I looked up I saw it was tara . She shouted in loud voice

" What the hell , can't you watch and walk ."

I didn't knew what to speak , also my hand was burning because of the tea. But she spoke again

"Can't you listen? I'm speaking to you . From next time watch and walk or better don't walk " while she was still standing over there

I was on the verge of crying , but even after a couple of moments I didn't respond she again spoke

" Now pick up the peices , you're not going to live for free ." She said and stood there

While I was  going to pick up , I saw adhyaan entering the hallway as I could hear his footsteps . But Tara again spoke

" What are you waiting for , pick up fast"

I don't get why does she doesn't like me ? But now I don't have time to think all these . So , I started to pick up the broken pieces of cup . But as I was about to pick up , Adhyaan's loud voice boomed and spoke

" She will not do it ."

I looked up towards with almost tears in my eyes and then my eyes met his cold grey eyes which were looking so cold at that moment.

While Tara spoke "bhai , you're taking her side?."

He spoke in a cold tone "I'm just doing the right thing."

But again Tara spoke in a meek and sad tone " bhai , you're speaking to me in this cold tone because of her , first of all she's living in our house and you're supporting her ?."

But before he could speak anything else , I spoke in between because I didn't wanted any misunderstanding between them . She's hia sister and she comes before and I would never like , if they argue because of me . So , I spoke in a slow voice

" it's fine , I'll do . I have got no issues."

Adhyaan tried to speak something again but I again spoke in between and started to pick up the broken pieces all together. While , adhyaan stormed from there to his room and after that tara also went away from there and I slowly sat there and started to pick up the peices while tears where streaming down my face . Because of the pain in my hands.

After that , when I was done with it . I started to wash my hands and while washing my hands I felt burning sensation on my fingers and saw that I've got a cut while picking up the broken pieces.

But , because of all the happenings nor did I had the mood to eat or to apply something on my hands . So , I just went to my room as fast as possible because I couldn't control the feeling to cry .

I don't know why I'm crying , is it because of the pain or because of Tara's behaviour or feeling upset because he didn't made any attempts after that and just went to his room upstairs without giving a second glance ? Or maybe , everything was hurting.

I was sitting in my room near my bed , hiding my face between my knees and looking somewhere, no where in particular because I feeling so lost . The feeling of being completely lost , not understanding what's going on with you , your life , your surroundings. While I was seated over there , I don't know when someone entered my room and I looked up when I heard the footsteps halt near me and when I looked up I saw him standing there still in his office clothes.

Shirt rolled up till elbows, tie is hanging loose around his neck , while his hairs were looking messed up as if he ran his hands through his hairs numerous times , his eyes were looking so cold . While I was busy in looking him , he crouched upto my position and spoke

" haath dikhao."

When I didn't respond , he slowly took my hand , sat infront of me and started to apply the ointment slowly and gently on my hands while keeping my hands on his thighs making sure it didn't hurt me .

But suddenly I hissed when he applied the ointment on my cut , he instantly started to blow air and started to apply it gently. But , my whole concentration was on him , that how engrossed he was while applying me the ointment, making sure he didn't hurt me by mistake.

When he was done , he started to get up and go . Fir first time I felt him to sit near me , I didn't knew his presence would be enough to make me his refugee from the surroundings.
So , not wanting him to go , I caught hold his fingers and spoke slowly

"Thankyou"

But he replied coldly "it's fine , it is my responsibility." And he again started to go , but I still held his fingers and sobbed a little because I couldn't take his cold behaviour. He was the only one , I have now .

But within seconds , he came and engulfed me in a side hug and patted my head , while I held his shirt in my fist and sobbed for few more seconds in his embrace and he comforted me .

When I became quiet , he made me look towards him and he spoke

" Sejal , I didn't wanted you to do that . For heaven's sake you're my wife not any servant. That's why I was little angry , because you didn't even try to oppose."

After a while I spoke

"Vo sirf aapko pata hai na , aur mein nahi chahti thi ki meri wajah se aap dono ke beech mein kuch ho."

He again spoke and sighed

"isliye, isliye mein sabko batana chahta tha ki tum meri biwi ho. Aur rahi baat tara ki vo meri behen hai mein use mana leta . Aur uska meri behen hone ke matlab ye nahi ki tum meri biwi nahi ho ."

I didn't spoke anything and just looked down , after a while we both were silent and I realised our position we both were sitting beside each other while I was engulfed in his embrace and he was holding me by my shoulder.

Not knowing what to speak , he asked

" Khana khaya tumne?."

I moved my head to say no

He again spoke
" Kyu nahi khaya?."

I replied " vo mein soi reh gayi thi to , lunch skip ho gaya aur fir baad mein kuch khane ko nahi tha to mein chai banane ka sochi , par " but he continued

" Gir gaya?."
I nodded my head in an affirmation.

He again sighed and said
" Chalo , mein staff se bolta hu kuch banake room mein bhijwa dene . "

But I spoke in between

" nahi , uski koi zarurat nahi hai . Abhi dinner mein sabke sath kar lungi."

But he again spoke in an authoritative tone "uski zarurat nahi , aur waise bhi  aaj tum room mein hi kha lo aur baaki sab ki tension mat lo."

He said and was about to get up  but he again crouched and gave a forehead kiss and went from there while I was sitting in my room looking at my hands where he applied the ointment and touched my forehead where he kissed.

Soon , after a while the staff came with some food . I ate and then soon sleep consumed me as I was already done with today's happenings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
3.6M 201K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
413K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
231K 12K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...