The Ultrakill Commander (ON H...

By excitionzero

The story follow Y/n, a rookie Commander having... Ultrakill power ? Read the story to find out how he got th... More

Chapter 0: Prologue (Some changes)
Chapter 1: The Ultrakill loadout
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Corruption
Chapter 4: Identification (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Identification (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Enlightenment
Chapter 7: Bouquet
Chapter 8: Counters and the Terminal
Chapter 9: Motivation
Chapter 10: The frozen Northern front
Chapter 11: The Ice Queen and the Pinky Rabbit
Chapter 13: Reunited
Chapter 14: Counters and the Terminal... again
Chapter 15:The ultimate advisor

Chapter 12: The Pilgrim Snow White

1.2K 36 22
By excitionzero

Now, they're all inside the research base, which going to the place where, I'm not sure about it right now but yeah.

Ludmilla:"Ah hah! So that's the problem."

Rapi:"What happened ?"

Ludmilla:"The security system is still up and running. No way we're getting in."

Anis:"What ? How come?"

Ludmilla:"That I don't know. We can still get in with a card. I was too busy hightailing my way out of there to grab one though."

Neon:"Please don't worry. *Shotgun cocks* I'll knock that door over like it's nothing."

Y/n:"I highly doubt that."

Ludmilla:"I also the same. That 'door' is a 40-centimeter thick iron alloy plate. You're gonna need something with some more kick in order to get through it."

Neon:"But I thought my weapon already have plenty of kick already... I guess I was wrong..."

Y/n:"Eh, it's fine. Every weapon has it's own usage that not all can be exploited to blow up a 40-centimeter thick iron alloy plate. At least I still have this card to help us get through."

Ludmilla:"... Huh ?"

Y/n:"Yeah I uh, I have a card."

flashback

Y/n was about to leave with the Counters until he met a man, the greatest showman of the Ark, Mustang.

Mustang:"Voila! Exactement!"

Y/n:'Oh no, the entertainment.'

Mustang:"I am the CEO of Tetra Line, the greatest showman in the entire Ark! Mustang!"

Y/n:'Heh, Greatest Showman. I love that.'

Mustang:"Allez! Repeat after me! Entertainment!"

Y/n:'I'm fine without saying that.'

So pretty much, all in all, Mustang gives Y/n a card that grant him access to the research base.

Mustang:"Take this pass. However, this pass is, shall we say... particulier. If you do the same, you too can activate this pass. This pass is the crowning achievement of mon entreprise, Tetra Line!"

Y/n:'Well, no wonder why Anis be having that expression of 'god please help me'.'

End of flashback

And that is, he has to dance. Yeah you did not hear it wrong, he has to dance to active the card. Welp, what could possibly gone wrong ? It's gonna be very awkward.

Anis:"Um... but..."

Y/n:"Jesus Christ I don't wanna do this..."

Neon:"Rapi, Anis, am I weird ?"

Rapi:"Weird in what way ?"

Anis:"What do you mean ?"

Neon:"I feel embarrassed."

Anis:"Oh... well that make sense."

Alice:"Oh, I get it! Is it a victory dance for the goddess ?"

Y/n:"That's... debatable."

Alice:"Then I'll dance with you! Come on, my Queen !"

Ludmilla:"Sure, why not ?"

Y/n:"Something save me, put me out of my destiny, and drop me safely in this hell..." Time to dance I guess.

(Y/n, Ludmilla and Alice dancing to activate the keycard in a nutshell.)

(This chapter gives me a proper excuse to use this pic lol)

Ludmilla:"You sure know how to bust a move!"

Alice:"I never seen this kind of dance before!"

Y/n:"Right..."

The dance is done, and Y/n never touching the dancing of this anymore. Well, at least he and the Unlimited got the card glowing. At least it's not like that type of food where you ate it you have a heart attack right after. Anyway, Y/n uses the card and it works.

Y/n:"We can go in now."

Rapi:"We appreciate your sacrifice, Commander."

Y/n:"Next time, you guys do it I ain't doing this anymore."

Rapi:"..."

Anis:"..."

Neon:"..."

When they got in the place, which still not knowing what part of the research base is, anyway.

Ludmilla:"Fortunately, they've left this place untouched. Check out the terminal over there, and I'll tell you which directory the information is stored in."

Anis:"Why ? Did you plant some kind of booby trap ?"

Ludmilla:"What do you mean ?"

Anis:"Why do we have to go first ? Why don't you do it ?"

Ludmilla:"Fine, I'll show you." She then touches the small terminal next to her, which it fried up upon touching. Plumes of black smoke emit from the terminal, and it's stops working.

Anis:"Is that your superpower ?"

Ludmilla:"Happy now ? Every machine I touch gets fried."

Y/n:"Well, that's an annoying one to have."

Alice:"I operate all the machines at home."

Anis:"Really ? Do you have any idea why that is ?"

Ludmilla:"Not a clue. It's only safe if I touch something that's already been destroyed."

Rapi:"It says we need a password."

Ludmilla:"The password is WonderLand. Capital W and L, then all lowercase."

Y/n:"This is truly is, the WonderLand experience."As he enters the password.

Ludmilla:"Ok, Then click there. Now open that file."

Y/n:"Which one ? Cause like, is this one a game ?"

Ludmilla:"Digital Cop, ever heard of it ? It's a classic."

Y/n:"Right, wonder how you even able to play it though. Not much of my concern now."

Ludmilla:"The file next to it. Yes, that one. Now you'll have to enter another password. The password is SuperUltraNikke."

Rapi:"..."

Y/n:"Wait what ? Did I heard it right that it's SuperUltraNikke ?"

Ludmilla:"Yes."

Y/n:"Wow, so much of a highly powerful Nikke."

Ludmilla:"Project that picture onto the screen. It's a map covering the entire Northern region. It also showed everywhere the Pilgrims have been spotted."

Rapi:"Spotted ?"

Ludmilla:"I've only seen them from a distance. I've never actually interacted with them up close. This map also shows the dates that we saw them."

Y/n:"All I hope is that they're not too far off."

Rapi:"It looks like they're on some kind of patrol route."

Ludmilla:"Yes, the Pilgrims seem to be searching for something."

Y/n:"That is, something is nothing. I'm not sure much."

Ludmilla:" And with astonishing regularity. According to this pattern, they should be appearing sometime soon. If we're lucky, we may run into them. The codename is Snow White."

Rapi:"That should be enough to find who you're looking for. Commander, I suggest we rest for a bit and set out afterward."

Ludmilla:"Follow me. There's no ceiling here, it's nota good place to rest."Which they go to a room, that looks pretty cozy.

Ludmilla:"Rest in here."

Y/n:"Well, this is a nice place to stay. Anyway, can you tell me why you follow the Pilgrim ?"

Ludmilla:"Do you really want to know ?"

Y/n:"Sure hell I want to know. I mean, I can give you some of the information I know about her as well."

Ludmilla:"So you encoutered her before ?"

Y/n:"Yes."

Anis:"Wait, her name is Snow White and the joke you made about her bein White as Snow... is that a clue that you gave us to know that her name is Snow White ?"

Y/n:"I mean, yes ?"

Anis:"You could've just told us right away."

Y/n:"I wasn't feeling it alright ? Anyway, what do you guys wanna know about her ?"

Anis:"Um, anything ?"

Y/n:"So you guys already know her name, being Snow White, well now I have some more things I know about her past."

Anis:"So now you know more about her past ?"

Y/n:"Yeah that time I wasn't really remember it. Anyway, she used to be, a WHOLE lot different, like a different person entirely."

Anis:"How different ?"

Y/n:"Like, she's somewhat younger like a child ? Actually just younger like a lot not like a child. She's more of a kind, innocent, she's a talented weaponsmith." 

Anis:"So she's good at creating weapons ?"

Y/n:"That's the point. And she's a Grimm model my bad."

Anis:"Grimm model ? Didn't that you said she was a prototype Nikke ?"

Y/n:"I... was not really remember it too correctly. Well, it's mandela effect that got to me so, yeah."

Anis:"Okay... is there anything you know about her ?"

Y/n:"Well, I know way more but, that would be too long and we don't have time for that."

Anis:"Well, alright then."

Ludmilla:"..."

Y/n:"...?"

Ludmilla:"That's actually some useful information you got right there. So the reason why I follow the Pilgrim is, one, I'd rather not say. Two, I just feels like this is something I should do."

Y/n:"So for whatever reason that is, you can't tell me the first reason but you can the second one. That's something."

Ludmilla:"Alice."

Alice:"Yes, my queen ?"

Ludmilla:"Come here and help our Servant."

Alice:"Would you like me to keep them warm ?"

Ludmilla:"Yes." 

Y/n:"Wait wha-" Alice bounds to you and sits down. Despite yourself, you do feel a certain sense of warmth. "Okay, not too bad."

Rapi:"Is that a heating suit ?"

Ludmilla:"No, it's a cooling suit. Alice's body temperature is abnormally high. This suit helps suppress it. If you press yourself too thin you won't get a wink of sleep. Alice should be able to help you with that."

Y/n:"Uhhh okay ? I mean, I don't really need it that much, except for that fact that Alice is walking talking heating machine."

Alice:"Does that feel warm, Rabbity ?"

Y/n:"Well, yes ? At least it's not as hot as goddamn the sun!" 

Alice:"Heheh, don't worry, I'll be right here."

Y/n:"Right..." You then go to sleep after it.

Ludmilla:"Sleep well."

The next day he wakes up, everything seems pretty well.

Rapi:"About time you woke up! How are you feeling ?"

Y/n:"I'm feeling good."

Rapi:"Then let's go."

Y/n:"Okay."

Anis:"Where was I... Oh yeah, so you still can't reach the Ark ?"

Rapi:"No. I don't know why. The concentration of Alva Particles here should be very low."

Y/n:'It's not because of that...'

Ludmilla:"This kind of thing happens all the time in the North. Maybe something is interfering with communications. There are all sorts of stories about monsters lurking under the ice, stuff like that."

Anis:"Could be."

Alice:"Oh my goodness!"

Ludmilla:"What is it ?"

Alice:"We need to check on the sleeping princesses."

Ludmilla:"How about we do that later ?"

Alice:"This can't wait! We haven't seen them for a long time! They may have woken up!"

Anis:"...Sleeping princesses ?"

Ludmilla:"..."

Alice:"We must leave at once!"

Ludmilla:"...Okay, let's go."

And so, they all go to a place that is full of capsules. 

Alice:"This is it! This is where the princesses are sleeping!"

Rapi:"... These are?"

Alice:"Let me introduce you. This is princess Blue Hair!" She presses a button and a capsule opens.

Rapi:"!!"

Anis:"What!?"

Neon:"Ahh..!"

There is a Nikke without the upper part of her skull in the capsule.

Alice:"This is Princess Yellow Eye!" She press another button, and another capsule opens, with a Nikke only with her upper body. She is the same as the former, losing a part of her upper skull.

Alice:"These are the sleeping princesses."

Y/n:"Ya know, this is kind of creepy."

Alice:"We're going to wake them up and go to Elysium together!"

Y/n:"That's... concerning."

Alice:"Sometimes, we all have cookies and milk together!"

Ludmilla:"Alice."

Alice:"Yes! My Queen!"

Ludmilla:"Now that you mention it, I could go for a glass of milk."

Alice:"Right away, my Queen!" And so she runs out of the room with a smile on her face to get the milk.

Y/n:"She's gonna drink them all, isn't she ?"

Ludmilla:"..."

Rapi:"Are these the Nikkes on the surface you "rescued" ?"

Ludmilla:"Yes."

Anis:"Aren't they all dead ? Why did you collect the bodies ?"

Ludmilla:"They're not dead yet."

Anis:"They're completely missing a brain!"

Y/n:"They're somewhat dead, not completely dead, Anis. So here something that I find quite interesting that, a brain can last for like, 115-120 years if the body it was in is immortal. I mean, a human lifespan is not really that long, but funnily enough, a human can actually lives up to 115 years old if they're lucky enough. So what's not to say the same for Nikkes ? You guys have an immortal body, using human brain to work. So basically, you guys' brain can last for quite a long time before it gone dead."

Anis:"So it's possible for a human to live that long !?"

Y/n:"Yeah it's... something science can't really explain why. But you got the point of it."

Anis:"Right..."

Y/n:"So, mind explain why these Nikkes lack the brain ?"

Ludmilla:"... I've been helping Nikkes for a long time, and you know what I come across the most ? Missing brains. You know what that means ? If a Nikke's brain dies, there's no hope of ever bringing her back. So, they've taken their own brains and kept them in a safe place, hoping for a miracle. That miracle being someone to come around and return their brains to them."

Neon:"..."

Ludmilla:"And that's exactly what we do here at Unlimited."

Rapi:"You've found their brains ?"

Ludmilla:"Of course, we've saved dozens of Nikkes this way. Unfortunately, since their brains have been separated from their bodies for so long, we've seen a few instances of asynchronization. We've seen mental breakdowns and amnesia as well. But they all survived in the end. They survived. And that's good enough for me."

Y/n:'That kind of reminds me of the SCP Foundation one of the canon about the dead of death.'

Neon:"You've been through a lot."

Ludmilla:"It's worth it."

Y/n:"Well, as long you can help someone, that's basically how it is."

Ludmilla:"But I didn't originally intend on showing you all of this. Seeing the worst case scenario is sure to make you feel uneasy about the future. I'm sorry to have let you see something you shouldn't have seen."

Y/n:"Eh, it's fine, I seen worst."

Ludmilla:"What could it be ?"

Y/n:"Oh you know, do you really wanna know about it ?"

Ludmilla:"... I'm think I'm good enough with this."

Y/n:"Alright, cool."

Rapi:"... I respect what you're doing here."

Anis:"Me too."

Neon:"Same here."

Ludmilla:"Thank you."

Y/n:"No problem."

Ludmilla:"But there's something deserving more of your attention. It's becoming more difficult to find Nikkes who are lost or are willing to be rescued."

Rapi:"Any guesses as to why ?"

Ludmilla:"We don't know. We've seen a sharp decline on our end and over the past few years... but the survival rate inside the Ark hasn't changed. It's intriguing, that's for sure."

Alice:"My Queen! My Queen! We're all out of milk!"

Ludmilla:"Alice... is that milk I see on your lips?"

Alice:"Eeep!"

Y/n:"Lol, you drank all the milk didn't ya ? That's funny."

After all, Y/n and the Counters are now ready to go and find the Pilgrim. 

Ludmilla:"All right, that's it. We'll stay here. Best of luck to you."

Y/n:'I highly doubt that.'

Anis:"You're not coming ?"

Ludmilla:"This is as far as we can go. Sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it."

Y/n:"Well okay. Given your job is finding lost Nikkes, I guess that make sense."

Ludmilla:"Yes, because of that, our paths do not cross. Any Nikkes who have lost their way may head North. Now that we have found our home, we must continue fulfilling our duty. And the sleeping princesses need us as well."

Anis:"I had you all wrong. You're a good egg."

Y/n:'BRUH.'

Ludmilla:"It's just that I know how to distinguish between what I should do and what I want to do. Alice, my servant and companions will be taking their leave to continue on their journey. I trust that you're fine with that ?"

Alice:"No problem, I'll wait for you!"

Ludmilla:"Hopefully we'll meet again. I'd like to see how this story of yours ends."

Y/n:'Why am I getting Kamen Rider Saber vibe ?' "Alright, have a nice a day."

Ludmilla:"You should get going then." Y/n then takes a step, "Servant." Ludmilla called out, "One more thing. Encountering something unfamiliar can feel like two world colliding. They seem utterly alien to you, and with that comes a fear of the unknown. But you must never destroy each other, no matter how insurmountable your differences may seem. No matter how much it seems your fear will consume you. You must learn to appreciate the world of others, even if you have to give up a piece of your own. What you must never do is destroy someone's world, for all of them are precious, as all of them are someone's home. Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you ?"

Y/n:"I know what you're saying of course. I understand it very much so."

Ludmilla:"Very well. Good luck."

Alice:"Let's go!"

And so, Y/n and the Counters say their goodbye to the Unlimited and go. Which is a checkpoint to meet the Pilgrim Snow White.

Rapi:"Arrived at the checkpoint. According to Ludmilla's intel, we've got a good chance of coming across them today. I suggest we lie lo-"

Neon:"Guys ? Look over there." She refers to a flat land covered with snow. There is the back of a human figure.

Anis:"You're the first to come in contact with the Pilgrims and the Heretics."

Neon:"It certainly looks like her."

Anis:"Did we just luck out or-"

Y/n:"You know, this all seem a bit TOO easy don't ya think ?"

Anis:"Right ? Do you want to call her ?"

Y/n:"Not sure."

Rapi:"No. Commander, permission to open fire ?"

Neon:"So, you've finally come over to the dark side, Rapi! Happy to have you."

Y/n:"What is this, this is not Star Wars."

Neon:"However, we shouldn't fire at someone indiscriminately. The true path of Firepower is..."

Rapi:"No tracks."

Neon:"Um, yes, I suppose there aren't any tracks on the path to firepower..."

Anis:"I mean there aren't any footprints, despite the fact she's all the way over there."

Y/n:"This, certainly feels like a trap."

Rapi:"It's quite possible. We need to scope out the situation before going in guns blazing." That is then, an explosion is heard. With a loud bang, the figure on the snow explodes.

Anis:"Aargh!"

Rapi:"This is..! Commander! Give me your hand!"

Y/n:"What ?"

Rapi:"Run!" 

Y/n:"Ah fuck!" So they all run away from the avalanche, which funnily enough, who the heck set that decoy ?

Anis:"What is this, avalanche central ?"

Neon:"It's all right, we can avoid it this time!"

Rapi:"Commander, hold on to-"

Y/n:"I can run just fine by myself!"

Rapi:"... All right."

To be fair, everything was going just fine, although they kind of like, running through an obstacle course or something but, Y/n met with a familiar smile.

Rapi:"Chatterbox!!"

Chattbox:"Nice to see you again."

Y/n:"Nice to see you too, ugly bastard!" Which is then, Chatterbox grab Y/n and go, leaving the Counters behind. After a while, Chatterbox start speaking. And why Y/n let him grab him ? He just go with the flow.

Chatterbox:"It's too bad really. Had you figured it out it was a trap. You would at least stood a chance of besting me. But hindsight is 20/20 I suppose."

Y/n:"Alright, what do you want from me ?"

Chatterbox:"Plenty."

Y/n:"Not interested in."

Chatterbox:"... ha ha ha ha ha! Excellent! That works out perfectly! I despise humans as well!"

Y/n:"That's too obvious anyway."

Chatterbox:"I have a few questions for you. I hope you answer honestly."

Y/n:"So, what is it?"

Chatterbox:"Have the imposters working with you been enhanced in any way ?"

Y/n:"Um, no not really heheahahahhah! Imposter imperceptible, perceptible, perceptible, a killer so maniacal, extra terrestrial freak, freak-"

Chatterbox:"What are you singing about ?"

Y/n:'Eh nothing really. Continue on."

Chatterbox then crush Y/n harder, but funnily enough, it's not enough to make him feel pain.

Chatterbox:"I believed I wanted honest answers only. It's just you and me. No one's coming to save you."

Y/n:'I can save myself but I want to see how this goes.'

Chatterbox:"Let's try this again. Have the imposters working with you been enhanced in any way ?"

Y/n:"That, I seriously know nothing about. But yea they did got enhanced."

Chatterbox:"Where are you from ?"

Y/n:"Uhhh the Ark ?"

Chatterbox:"Were you ever sick as a child ?"

Y/n:"Uh dude, literally every single human beings sick at least once in their lifetime. But yes I believe so."

Chatterbox:"... Ha ha. I see. much better. All right human, come with me."

Y/n:"Where ?"

Chatterbox:"You don't need to know."

Y/n:"Then I don't need to go with you."

Chatterbox:"... You don't have a choice."

Y/n:"What ?" Chatterbox then grab Y/n and takes him to somewhere else. "May I ask a question ?" Y/n said, cause like, why not ?

Chatterbox:"What a nosy human you are."

Y/n:'Said the one with the name that's literally being annoying.'

Chatterbox:"Bother me again, and I'll start putting my knowledge in anatomy to good use."

Y/n:"If you don't answer, I'll blow myself up."

Chatterbox:"Blow yourself up ? Ha ha, you're a human, not an android."

Y/n:"Are you sure about that ?" As he readied his Pump Charge shotgun, ready to fire.

Chatterbox:"... Very bold of you indeed. Willing to gamble with your life like this."

Y/n:"Well, I won't mine dying here."

Chatterbox:"I have my ways of ensuring that you won't be able to harm yourself. You won't be able to do it."

Y/n:"You can try and see."

Chatterbox:"... Fine. One question, and question only."

Y/n:"Two."

Chatterbox:"...Fine, okay!"

Y/n:"So, you were the one behind that map at the research base ?"

Chatterbox:"Yes. I know what you were up to from the very beginning. You were like a fish, just waiting to land on my hook. To be honest, I feel a bit disappointed. You all fell for it hook, line and sinker! Ha ha ha."

Y/n:"How do you even have a mole inside the Ark ?"

Chatterbox:"Yes."

Y/n:"That, was not what I wanted to hear but alright. Just, who are you ?"

Chatterbox:"Now now, didn't we agree to two questions only ?We're done here."

Y/n:"I'll blow myself up you motherfucker."

Chatterbox:"Stop. You can't hide anything from me, it's written all over your face. Unfortunately for you, no reinforcements are coming. No fake-human can track me."

Y/n:"Hey! They're not fake humans, they ARE human. Just in a more mechanical way."

Chatterbox:"Give it up. Go ahead, blow yourself up. See if I care. The only way this all end is the extermination of all humans. Surely even you must understand this."

Y/n:"Fine then." He then pulls the trigger, and an explosion can be heard. The explosion is powerful enough to separated both him and Chatterbox.

Chatterbox:"Argh, you just don't give up, do you ?"

Y/n:"Giving up is not an option, you ugly ass bastard." 

*Bang* 

A loud bang can be heard, but it's not coming from Y/n, but coming from Snow White. A gaping hole appears in Chatterbox's body.

Chatterbox:"!!"

Snow White:"Don't you ever die ?"

Y/n:"He's a loud mouth, of course he's not gonna die that easy."

Chatterbox:"A Pilgrim!?"

*Bang* Snow White make another shot, which hurt Chatterbox badly. 

Chatterbox:"Urrgh..." He then retreats to a good distance. Now Snow White stands in front of me.

Snow White:"Are you alright ?"

Y/n:"Yeah, I'm good, Snow White."

Snow White:"... It's been a long time since someone called me that. Do you need help ?"

Y/n:"No, I'm fine I can stand on my own. But I'm definitely need some help to fight that Rapture. Cause, he's a goddamn pain in the ass to deal with."

Snow White:"Alright, I'll help you. But you have to forget what you are about to see. The world cannot know of us until we have completed our mission."

Y/n:"Sounds to complicated."

Chatterbox:"Damn Pilgrims! Bunch of obsolete relics!"

Y/n:"They're not that bad."

Snow White:"Begone, you blasphemous creature! You do not belong here. Encounter!" And so, the fight begins with Chatterbox once again. 

Chatterbox goes for a punch down to the ground, Y/n parry it, causing quite a powerful shockwave. He then goes again for the punch cause, he's too tired of slashing this guy, using brute force felt like better to be honest. Y/n goes all out on his punching and kicking, being somewhat cyborg due to V1 physiology, he's totally nutted Chatterbox. Even Snow White is quite by this, that Y/n just straight up parry Chatterbox's punch. The more the fight goes on, the more Y/n just beat the shit of Chatterbox.

All in all, you can say that Y/n and Snow White work together pretty well, Y/n goes for punching and kicking, while Snow White use her anti-ship rifle to shoot Chatterbox every time. Until, Chatterbox has enough, he goes for a lazer beam from his hand. But Y/n ain't letting that happens by straight up using the pump charge shotgun max charge and again, exploded both him and Chatterbox. To be fair, it's a not a good idea using it twice but, Y/n is quite doesn't care about it that much right now, so he just continue punch Chatterbox in the face so hard that it's almost like Omni-man punching his enemies.

To one point, Chatterbox takes his defeat.

Snow White:"Enemy neutralized."

Y/n:"Finally, that son of a bitch was so fucking annoying."

Chatterbox:"..." He then falls to the ground, wriggling.

Snow White:"Human, step down. I have to have a word with my friend over here."

Y/n:"Hey, you're not the only one."

Snow White:"...Fine." She then walks toward Chatterbox. "I finally caught you. I've got a lot of questions for you."

Chatterbox:"Spare me..."

Y/n:"Spare me my ass!" He shot Chatterbox with his Piercer Revolver.

Chatterbox:"Argh!"

Snow White:"Are you begging for your life ?Spare me your crocodile tears, pitful creature. What sinful force brought you to this world ?"

Chatterbox:"Please... spare...me... Argh!" Y/n shot him again with the Revolver.

Snow White:"Disgusting."

Chatterbox:"My... Queen..."

Snow White:"!!"

Y/n:"Oh no, the Heretic!"

Something descends amidst the light and darkness. It's a Nikke donning Rapture armor.

Y/n:"Well, jesus, this can't get any worse."

Modernia:"How pitful you are, Chatterbox. Don't worry, I'll save you. Are you the one who injured my companion ?"

Snow White:"... The Heretics."

Y/n:"This can actually get even more worse."

Snow White:"It's you, the one who answers to the Queen! A traitor who sold out all of mankind!"

Y/n:"Actually at one point, she's used to be very different."

Snow White:"Doesn't matter, she's a Nikke who chose to join the Raptures!"

Modernia:"Modernia will do just fine, if you don't mind."

Y/n:"Modernism ? Really ?"

Snow White:"I'm in luck. I've gotten one step closer to the Queen."

Modernia:"I ought to kill you where you stand, but for the sake of my friend, we'll have to stop here for today. I won't forget your face."

Y/n:"I won't forget yours as well, even if you're wearing a mask."

Snow White:"I won't let you get away."

Y/n:"Red flag, she will get away."

Snow White:"..."

Modernia:"You will not be facing me." Then, a bunch of giant Raptures appear in front of Snow White.

Y/n:"Oh great, fucking more Raptures. Well, they're just expandable nothing to worry much about."

Modernia:"Have at it, boys."

Snow White:"Out of my way!!"

Y/n:"Well, this ain't gonna end well."

[So, that's all for this chapter. I'mma watch some Kamen Rider now. See ya later!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.8K 31
(Nikke x Male Reader) Tell me. Why are the people who fight for our sake treated so harshly? Nikkes. Is it because they aren't considered human? ...
13.3K 230 13
Male Reader x Goddess of Victory: NIKKE Harem The world you once lived in has been lost at the hands of these extraterrestrials known as the Raptures...
977 10 22
This is my first book. This is a fanfiction about the story Nikke and some objects from other games. There will a lot of grammatical errors but i wil...
24K 610 32
On Earth, it's the year 20XX, and humanity has been nearly wiped out of existence by creatures known as the Raptures. Humanity clings to survival wit...