BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Christmas Special 2023

538 27 2
By akisamede

This is a fun short story for Christmas. Not a part of the story (It's just for fun).

Today is Christmas. Now that your mother isn't around and you're too lazy to go to your grandmothers since it's so cold you decide to stay bundled up in your bed. You lift up your blanket to look out the window. The snow is slowly falling down outside the window. It's pretty... but the window is also very clouded. 

"Merry Christmas~" A voice says from behind you. Your eyes widen and you jump up looking beside you. It's Mikey...

"Uh-"

"Hi Yuki~" Mikey sooths smiling at you. 

"How-" You furrow your eyebrows. "You need to stop popping up at my house like that..." You sigh.

"Why not... I wanted to come and see you- Can't I?" Mikey sighs sinking down beside you.

"It's just... you randomly appearing out of nowhere it's... creepy..." You softly say frowning a bit.

"Mikey... are we going or not?" Draken says as he pops his head out of the corner of the door.

"Draken?" You sit up looking at him confused.

"Oh... Hi Yuki..."

"Hi..."

"We are going... come on Yuki... get dressed, let's go." Mikey motions as he gets up.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"Out-" Draken replies.

"But it's so cold outside..." You groan.

"Don't worry... I will keep you warm." Mikey purrs into your ear causing you to move to the side a bit.

"We won't be outside for long..." Draken adds.

"Okay... I guess..." You sigh, slowly getting up.

After driving in the cold, Mikey stops in front of a store. All the trees on the street are decorated with lights.

"Why are we here?" You softly ask as you get off the bike.

"I wanted to get Emma a gift... I felt bad when she bought me something and I didn't get her anything..." Mikey laughs awkwardly. 

"Oh... I see..." You say, nodding a bit.

"Did you do anything with your friends today?" Mikey asks walking into the store. Draken holds the door open for you, allowing you to walk in past him.

"No... I stayed home today..." You softly respond.

"That's all?" Draken questions.

"Mhm..." You hum.

"Sounds boring..." Mikey mumbles. He looks through a bunch of different stuffed animals on a shelf. "You're a girl Yuki... what do you think I should get Emma?" Mikey asks.

"I don't know..." You shrug. Mikey stares at you blank faced and then sighs as he walks to the other isle.

"Thanks Yuki... you're really helpful..." Mikey sighs.

"Yuki isn't a girly girl... what made you think she would have been able to help you get a gift for Emma?" Draken comments. You slowly look at Draken. He smiles awkwardly and sighs. "That sounded bad... I apologize... I meant like-"

"It's okay..." You interrupt. Draken slowly nods.

"Ugh... what am I supposed to get her..." Mikey groans.

"Just pick something out for her..." Draken sighs in an agitated tone.

"Why don't you... you know her better than I do..." Mikey responds to Draken glaring at him through the slits of the shelf.

"What makes you think I know her better...?" Draken asks as he grabs a stuffed bear and examining it.

"You like her don't you... so you should know what she likes... right..." Mikey says from the other isle.

"Huh..." Draken places the stuffed bear and walks to the other isle where Mikey is. "I don't like her..." 

"Yes you do... You're always making it super obvious... gushing over my sister..." Mikey replies. 

"She has a boyfriend... It's rude to even think that way about her..." Draken sighs loudly. You grab a stuffed blue penguin off the shelf.

"sHe HaS a BoYfRiEnD" Mikey mocks. "That excuse is getting so old... hey... if you admit you like her I will set you two up." He sooths.

"Eh? How will you do that?" Draken asks. You flip the penguin over to check the name of it.

"Tuxedo Sam..." You softly say to yourself. "This is cute." You sooth.

"I will beat up her boyfriend and you will finally have a chance with her... problem solved... I'm a great match maker..." Mikey bubbles.

"The hell... are you an idiot...?" Draken grumbles. You walk to the isle Draken and Mikey are, holding up the cute blue penguin. 

"Look what I found..." You bubble.

"A blue penguin?" Mikey questions raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm... Isn't it cute..." You softly say.

"... Do you think Emma will like it?" Mikey asks looking at Draken.

"How should I know... I don't like her like that... how should I know..." Draken huffs as he walks out the isle.

"mmm-" Mikey hums watching Draken walk away. He slowly turns to look at you. "Him and Emma are always in denial..." he chuckles. "I can't wait until the day they both shut up about each other and finally date..." Mikey softly says as he rubs the back of his head.

"mmm... so are we getting this?" You ask.

"Yeah... I guess so... If you think it's cute then I trust your judgement..." Mikey bubbles. 

After Mikey buys the penguin, he also gets you and himself taiyaki.

"It's snowing a lot." You say looking up into the sky.

"Yeah... there's enough snow to build a snowman..." Mikey says leaning on his bike a bit.

"A snowman...?" Draken questions in a shaky voice. "Who wants to build a snowman in this weather.... it's cold as fuck..." Draken shivers.

"I want to build a snowman." You say in a happy voice. Mikey smiles at Draken. Draken relaxes his eyes and then sighs.

Mikey stands up straight and holds his taiyaki in his mouth. He grabs your hand and pulls you to an open spot and starts rolling up the snow.

"Come on Yuki... help me..." He says looking up at you. His nose and cheeks are red. You softly nod and started to roll up the snow with one hand but then pause when it got hard to push.

"Here... let me help you..." Draken says pushing the ball of snow. Draken rolls a giant snowball and then gently sits on it while waiting for Mikey to finish rolling his snowball. You stare at Draken who's shivering really hard. You wrap the taiyaki back up and place it in your pocket. Then you take your gloves off and you place your hands on Draken's face. He slowly looks at you.

"My hands were warm so..." You start. Draken smiles at you and places his hands over your hands. You smile back at him.

"Your hands are warm." He softly says, slowly closing his eyes. 

"Oi... can you stop being touchy touchy with what's mine and move your big ass off the snowball..." Mikey muffles with the taiyaki in his mouth. Draken sighs and slowly gets up. Mikey picks up the snowball and pushes the snowball up on the other snowball.

"Mmm... The snowball is too big... you made it bigger than the bottom one..." Draken huffs.

"No, I didn't..." Mikey sighs. You tilt your head staring at Mikey as he pushes the really big snowball on the other snowball. Mikey pushes the snowball up, but it falls off the other side. When it drops down it breaks in half.

"UH-" Mikey stares blankly at the broken snowball he worked hard on.

"Pft..." Draken covers his eyes and rubs his eyes. You can see him smiling through his movements.

"Well at least you tried..." You calmly comment. Mikey sighs and looks at you. You pull the taiyaki out of your pocket along with your gloves. Mikey's eyes widen when he sees you holding your taiyaki. He slowly looks down at the ground to see his taiyaki smashed into the snow.

"AHHHHHHHH-" Mikey screams and drops down to the ground. "... no- Ken-chin... my taiyaki..." Mikey whines.

"That's what you get idiot..." Draken replies.

"Aw... it was the last one too..." Mikey sighs.

"Here you can have mine..." You say handing Mikey your taiyaki.

"REALLY?" Mikey jumps up. You slowly nod. "AW- THANK YOU YUKI-" He grabs you and hugs you tightly.

"... are we going now? It's too fucking cold for this shit... can we go-" Draken groans. 

"Mhm..." Mikey muffles, taking a bite of the taiyaki.

You, Draken, and Mikey get on Mikey's bike and he drives off, heading towards his house. Once you all get there you see Emma and a guy walking out of the gate of the house.

"Emma..." Mikey calls out as he gets off his bike. Emma turns to look at Mikey.

"Mikey." She says walking over to him.

"I got you a gift..." He bubbles, handing her the blue penguin you picked out.

"AW! TUXEDO SAM!" She bubbles loudly. She takes the blue penguin and hugs it. Mikey smiles when he sees her reaction. "Thank you." She says hugging him.

"Are you leaving?" Mikey asks, pulling away from her.

"Mhm... you should come with us... you too Draken and... Yuki-" She softly says smiling at you. You smile back at her. Draken slowly looks at Emma's boyfriend and then at you.

"Heh... I can't..." Draken awkwardly chuckles, rubbing his head a bit.

"Huh? You can't?" Emma tilts her head a bit.

"Yuh... I was going to take Yuki out with me for a bit..." Draken says grabbing your hand.

"Eh? Didn't you say you were cold?" Mikey asks, squinting his eyes at Draken.

"Well... I changed my mind..." Draken replies.

"Uh huh... well too bad- Yuki is mine..." Mikey says pulling you away.

"No- You don't own her..." Draken comments as he pulls you back towards him.

"I do-" Mikey pulls you again.

"Nah-" Draken pulls you from Mikey's grip.

"She doesn't want to go with you..." Mikey huffs.

"Yes she does..." Draken grumbles. "You want to be with me right Yuki...?" He asks.

"Huh?" You look at him confused.

"No... you want to be with me... right Yuki?" Mikey says leaning in towards you.

"Uh..." 

"Who do you want to be with more?" Mikey asks, tilting his head a bit.

"What... why- huh..." You furrow your eyebrows. "I thought I was already spending time with you..." You say in a confused tone.

"Heh... then that's settled... Yuki wants to be with me..." Mikey bubbles.

"Huh... she didn't say that-" Draken says pushing you to the side and leaning in towards Mikey.

"She did..." Mikey smirks at Draken.

"Did you say that Yuki?" Draken asks still looking at Mikey.

"N...no-?" You stutter.

"Shut up Yuki..." Mikey grumbles still looking at Draken.

"See..." Draken says with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Fine... then there's only one way to settle this... and whoever wins gets to have Yuki..." Mikey says stepping back and clenching his fist.

"I guess so... I guess this is the only way to determine who deserves to be with Yuki..." Draken smirks. Emma's eyes widen and you furrow your eyebrows.

"WAIT- STOP... DON'T DO THIS HERE!" Emma yells.

"GO FUCKING DIE KENCHIN!" Mikey yells.

"GO TO HELL MIKEY!" Draken yells back.

"STOP- DON'T FIGHT!" Emma screams.

"ROCK... PAPER... SCISSORS..." Mikey throws down paper and Draken throws down scissors.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH" Draken shouts up.

"AAAAUGGHHHHHH" Mikey screams down.

"huh..." Emma's eyes widen and she tilts her head in confusion. You raise your eyebrow feeling confused too.

"Come on Yuki..." Draken bubbles grabbing your hand and pulling you away. "I know this great BBQ place in the city..." Draken sooths.

"..." Mikey stands blankly looking down at his hand.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 31.3K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
522K 20.6K 83
L/N Y/N, is a kind and caring person, whose gentle nature brings happiness to those around her. However, due to certain events, you changed, your per...
1K 12 19
❛❛𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?❜❜ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 �...
9.7K 221 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...