I Can't Lose My One True Love...

Door keekeesg7128

This story is about Andy and Ashley. Something terrible happens and Andy has to be there for Ashley and the b... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N

Chapter 7

140 5 5
Door keekeesg7128

On the way to the hospital Ashley 's heart stopped again and the paramedic had to shock him again.

Andy and the others had to drive to the hospital and when they finally got there they found out Ashley was taking straight into surgery.

Six hours They waited for news. Andy was a complete wreak. Jinxx sat with him and tried to comfort him. Andy had his knees up into his chest and he was rocking and shocking his head saying,"He has to make it. He has to he just has to Jinxx. Jinxx I can't live without him. I won't live without him. If he dies I die...." Jinxx became very worried he rubbed Andy's back and spoke,"Andy he'll make it. Ashley is a fighter. Its gonna be alright."

Jinxx got up and went over to jake and CC and spoke," Guys Andy's just practicly told me he won't live without Ashley."

"What do you mean? What did he say?" asked Jake.

"He said if Ashley dies he dies. I'm really worried about him." said Jinxx.

"Ok we need to keep a close watch on him. We take turns watching him." said Jake.

"Agreed," said Jinxx and CC.

AFTER SIX HOURS AND TEN MINUTES

The doctor walked into the OR waiting room to speak to them. "Hello I'm Dr. Westmore."

"Andy, this is Jinxx, Jake and CC. Doctor how is he?" asked Andy.

"Your friend is in recovery but it was very touch and go. Your friend died three times on the operating table before we got him stable. The bullet nicked his main artery in his shoulder he lost a large amount of blood. We had to give him a transfusion. However I won't lie to you Andy your friend suffered some lack of oxygen to his brain due to his blood loss. Your friend Ashley drifted into a coma right before we finished." said Dr. Westmore.

"What? When will he wake up from the coma? And he's my boyfriend," asked Andy.

The others were shocked at the news.

"There is no telling Mr. Andy. Your boyfriend could wake up tomorrow, two days from now, a week or even longer. I'm sorry I can't be more specific," said Dr. Westmore.

"Thank you doctor may we go see him?" asked Andy.

"Sure you may," said Dr. Westmore.

Andy and the guys went in and saw Ashley laying there. He had a breathing tube down his throat and a heart monitor machine hooked to him. They had bandages on his shoulder and across his upper chest.

That night while sitting around Ashley Jake finally broke the silence "What are we going to tell the fans? And what about the tour?"

"Jake now's not the time." said Jinxx.

Morning came Everyone was exhausted. Finally Andy spoke,"We continue with the tour. We tell the fans about Ashley 's condition."

"Andy are You sure?" asked Jinxx and CC.

"No but its what Ashley would want. I know what my ashybear would want. But know this the person we get to take his place on bass is temporary Ashley is coming back." said Andy kissing Ashley 's forehead.

"Yeah of course Andy," said CC sadly.

"Ashybear I'll be back for you my love." said Andy.

TELLING THE FANS

BVB made a video to address the media. It was mostly Jinxx speaking.

Everyone who saw the video saw the pain in Andy's eyes.

"Hello BVB ARMY thank you for all your support and concerns for our dear friend, brother and band mate Ashley Purdy. As you all know he was shot at our last concert. Ashley is alive but is in coma we do not know when he will wake up. But he is being taking care of." said Jinxx.

"We would all appreciate it if you would be considerate a not interfer with his environment for his health." said Jake.

Suddenly Andy looked up and spoke,"We are going to finish out the tour because that is what my Ashley would want. He's not being replaced he's coming back." Then Andy spaced out again.

"Yeah we have a temporary bass player till Ashley can come back. Thanks guys." said CC.

After the video Jinxx helped Andy up and was walking him back out to their car when a couple of fangirls came up.

"Hi Andy and Jinxx. Sorry about Ashley. We hope he gets better. Here we made this for you and Ashley." said the girls trying to give something to Andy. Jinxx smiled and took it. The girls walked away and said,"He looks so bad. He looks lifeless." "Well yeah his boyfriend got shot and is in a coma." "True."

THE NEXT CONCERT

Its the day of the concert and we were able to get Andy up and take some medicine so he could do the concert. Somehow the medicine helped him through it.

We played the concert it was sad everyone missed Ashley even the fans. But it went well and we only had four more to do.

Andy called everyday to check on Ashley.

TIME LAPSE A WEEK

Its been a week now we are on our last tour stop and Ashley is still in coma.

Andy did the concert and after it he took a flight back to Ashley 's side. Then he made plans to made Ashley closer to home.

The rest of the guys rode the bus back.

TIME LAPSE A MONTH

A month has gone by and Ashley 's wound has healed up nicely. The stitches were taken out.

Finally Ashley woke up. Andy was there alone when he heard and saw him move.

Ashley opened his eyes and felt the feeding tube down his throat that was feeding him. At first Ashley tried to pull it out but Andy quickly held his hands down then hit the nurse call button. "Nurse he's awake he's trying to pull the tube out of his throat." said Andy. "I'll call the doctor and be right there." said the nurse.

"Ashley don't leave the tube alone. Stay calm." said Andy.

ANDY POV

My god that was the hardest tour I've ever had to do. I missed him so much. Kyle Smith didn't do a bad job on the bass though but he's not my ashybear. "Oh ashybear please wake up. I miss you so much. Ashybear I love you more than I can scream more than life itself. Oh ashybear I would die for you."

ASHLEY POV

I don't know where I am but it's a dark place and I can't move. I feel like I've been here forever. I hear a voice in the distant I can barely make it out. Is that my sexy blues eyes talking. Why can't I see him why can I go to him? I need him.. He needs me. Then I hear what he says, "Oh ashybear please wake up. I miss you so much. Ashybear I love you more than I can scream more than life itself. Oh ashybear I would die for you." Then I knew I had to fight to get to my Andy.
Finally I don't know how long it took but I opened my eyes and there I saw my sexy blues eyes smiling back at me. My throat feels weird something is in it. I try to pull it out but Andy gently grabs my hands and tells me not to. I'm still not clear of what's going on but I see a nurse come near me.

The nurse came in and spoke,"Alright Mr.Purdy I'm going to take this feeding tube out of you throat doctor's orders. Now that you're awake you won't need it."

Ashley gave her two thumbs up Andy smiled and shook his head.

The nurse pulled out the tube then gave Ashley some water and spoke,"Drink it slowly. The doctor should be here soon."

Ashley slowly drank the water he had a sore throat from the tube. Then he spoke lowly,"Andy! How long have I been here?"

"A month Ashley. You've been in a coma since you were shoot," said Andy.

"That explains it," said Ashley.

"Explains what Ashley?" asked Andy.

"Why I don't have any bandages and my wounds look healed," said Ashley.

Andy smiled then Ashley saw the doctor walk in.

"Hello Mr. Purdy I'm Dr. Westmore its nice to see you awake. You've been our guest for awhile," said Dr. Westmore.

"Yes Andy told me. Thank you for everything," said Ashley holding his throat.

"Don't worry Mr. Purdy your throat will feel better the feeding tube just has it irrated. Well let's check you out." said Dr. Westmore. Dr. Westmore gave Ashley a clean Bill of health and was releasing him at 3pm.

By 2:30pm the guys walked in and saw Ashley sitting up in the bed dressed.

They all ran to him excitedly,"You're awake and dressed."

"Yeah doc is sending me home. I don't know about you guys but hospital food sucks," said Ashley.

Andy laughed then spoke,"Yeah! Well we'll stop somewhere for you to eat besides I could use lunch."

"Yeah babe you could you're looking a little thin. Thinner than usually." said Ashley.

ANDYS POV

My ashybear is back..... I am a bit hungry.

The others agreed then they left the hospital they went to the outdoor restaurant they like and ate.

Andy was so happy to have his Ashley back. And guys figured that maybe now with Ashley being awake Andy will get back to him old self.

Since Ashley went in a coma Andy suffered from severe depression. He wasn't eating and wasn't taking care of himself especially after the tour. He almost my completely fell off the grid. He barely spoke then there was that one time when Jinxx came over and found him unconsciencious in the bathroom bleeding from his wrists from self inflicted wounds.

FLASHBACK

"Hey guys I'm going to go check on Andy." said Jinxx.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry my ashybear you're never gonna wake up. Baby I'm coming." said Andy.

ANDY POV

I can't take the loneliness anymore. He's never waking up. So I've made a decision I'm going to him. I pull out my razor and take it apart. I sit down on the floor in the bathroom and lean on the door. I look at my wrists and slowly and deeply slide the razor across my left wrist. It hurts and burns then I do it to my right wrist and look up and say,"Baby I'm coming." I look down slowly I watched as two pools of blood start to form by my hands and all I can think of is seeing my ashybear. I don't even think about the guys or the fans or my mom and dad just Ashley. I can't live without him it hurts to much. I'm already dead inside. Slowly everything starts to get blurry then darkness surrounds me.

JINXX POV

Well I'm here wonder want Andy's up to. I hope he's been trying to eat. I walk up to the door I knock three Times no answer. I know he's home his car is here. I try the door it opens. "Andy Its Jinxx dude where you at?" Its quiet to quiet I don't like it. I call to Andy no answer don't like. I start looking for him. Finally I get to his room I see the bathroom door closed. I knock no answer. Try the door its not locked but something's against it I push it's heavy. I call out to Andy. "Andy is that you man. Andy move let me in. Come on Andy." No answer I don't like this something is wrong so I force myself in the bathroom. I find an unconsciencious Andy lying on the floor with two pools of blood coming from his wrists. Andy had cut his wrists.

"ANDY!OH SHIT NO!" said Jinxx. Jinxx quickly grabbed some towels and wrapped them around his wrists. He heard Andy faintly moan Ashley 's name. Then he called 911 then he called Jake and CC.

Jake and CC met Jinxx at the hospital and he told them what happen. The hospital kept Andy for 72hrs on suicide watch. Jinxx and the guys told the doctor all about Andy's situation and he was very understanding.

END FLASHBACK

The guys helped Andy during this time so when Ashley woke up they knew Andy was going to be better.

While they we're eating at the restaurant a couple of girls fans saw BVB sitting eating one of them spoke,"Oh my god its Ashley Purdy and BVB he's eating. He's alive. No one has seen or heard about his condition since he got shot in Los Angeles. He's alive. I'm taking pics." "Taking pics let's say hello," said the other girl. They walked over to them and spoke,"Ashley you're alright. Hi!"

Ashley looked at them and smiled then spoke,"Yes I'm fine thank you for asking."

Andy looked on then Ashley cleared his throat which was still sore and took a sip of his wine.

Then the girls spoke,"Can we get a photo with you Ashley. And with the rest of the band."

"Sure!" said Ashley.

They took photos with him then the whole band then they left and posted on Twitter and Facebook with their photos and commented,"Everyone will be happy to see Ashley Purdy is alive and well. We ran into BVB today and took these photos. No one has seen or heard from Ashley since he was shot a month ago. He's looking great and himself again." Within minutes people commented and was happy to see Ashley doing so well.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

95 11 11
"If it stops beating... Will you miss me?" Andy and Ashley are recovering from flames in their past but unexpected events change both of their lives...
53.6K 2.6K 16
Ashley lives a strict life. He goes to a strict school. He has strict parents. After 16 years of living this way, he grows tired of being the good bo...
15.5K 933 31
Ashley rescues someone outside of his home who seemed to had fallen hard; a stranger with piercing blue eyes, soft black hair, and gorgeous black win...
38.2K 2.1K 28
It's hard to trust those around you, especially when you've become the obsession of a serial killer. But for Andy, this is no ordinary game of cat an...