I Am The Chloe Bourgeois

By Maijlas

Justice for Chloe Bourgeois in my fanfic. Since the author is mad enough to think about killing her in season... More

anti Marinette
10 years
Change
Lady wifi
ICE QUEEN
Dream or reality?
still friends?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
King
Evilllustrator
Not a ch

QUEEN SCARLETT!!🐞❄️

1.7K 73 31
By Maijlas

<< Chloe pov:>>

I called Jean and asked him not to look for me. I lied and said I was hiding in the bathroom.

I flew outside and saw a girl who had been akumatized, carrying an umbrella. 

' I recognize her from the stormy weather. Fortunately, I come from the future; it'll make dealing with her easier.'

I was going to take down Stormy Weather, but then a large block of ice caught my attention.

'  Did someone get trapped inside it?'

I flew towards them and asked

Ice queen:"  Are you okay? Please don't worry, I'll make sure to get you out of here safely. "

I used my powers to melt the ice around them, and Alya and the little girl hugged me.

Alya:" Thank you so much, ice queen!!"

??:" Thank you !!"

Ice Queen:" Ha ha, stay safe. I need to go!"

I flew higher and saw Chat Nori.

I was about to call him but... did he just call HER ICE QUEEN???!!

Stormy weather:" IT'S STORMY WEATHER NOT ICE QUEEN! THAT IS ALREADY SOMEONE ELSE NAME!"

Ice Queen:" And that's mine!"* coldly glaring at Chat Nori*

Chat looked at me nervously.

Chat nori:" Uh uh m-my queen i- you are my queen you know!  No one can replace you!!"

Both Stormy Weather and I maintained stoic expressions as she prepared to attack. Suddenly, I grabbed Chat Nori and ascended at lightning speed.

Ice Queen:" Obviously, there can be only one ice queen - and that's me. If I hadn't saved you, you would have crashed into the wall by now."* proudly*

Chat laughed and said

Chat Nori:" Of course my queen~~. Thanks."

IQ:" There she is. Ladybug. "

We went near her, and she frowned when she saw us.

'I love to piss her off~~~.'

Ladybug:" And why are you in her arms? "

Ice Queen:" This princess just got saved by a queen. What else?"* puts him down*

Chat Nori:" First, i am not a princess. Second, let's leave that aside, shall we? We gotta defeat the Akuma. "

Ladybug:" And since when did you start to take the lead ?"

Ice Queen:" Gotta problem with that? Enough chit-chat. I have a plan. "

The Bug was very annoyed with me, and I loved that. She should know her place.

But before I could say anything,  whether the girl appeared.

Weather girl:" We should be expecting lightning storms right now."

She aims her umbrella at the sky and shoots a beam of lightning, changing the weather. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning heads towards us.

I grabbed both of them by their waist and dragged them away from the area.

Ice Queen:" We have to be careful. She uses ice power and lightning.  Plus, she can fly."* puts them down*

And once again, she appeared in the sky in front of us.

Chat Nori:" You have just yourself a catfight!"

He wanted to run towards her, but I grabbed him.

Stormy Weather:" Blast ice."

she used her power to turn the street into ice. Thank god I grabbed him. Otherwise, he could have slipped.

Ice Queen:" Don't be reckless. "* scolds him*

Chat Nori:" Sorry, my queen."

She used her wand and released icy storm air.

' Enough with this shit.'

I created an enormous ice shield, similar to Elsa in the movie. However, it was as tall as a 10-story building, and it almost hit her eye.

' What amazed me was that my ice was strong enough to resist this intense gust of air.'

Chat Nori and Bug were amazed.

Stormy weather:" HEY! YOU COULD HAVE MAKE ME BLIND!!"

Ice Queen:" You still would have one eye left, right? Bye for now! "* grabs both of them and flys away*

I flew away from the place and landed on top of a building.

Ladybug:" Uhh, we can't run away like this. We have to fight her!"

Ice Queen: " First, we are not running away. If you want to get your ass beaten by her without a plan, then you are most welcome to exit this place."

Ladybug:" But -"

Caht Nori:" I have to agree with her, my lady. We can't beat her without a plan."

Ladybug:" Now you -"

Ice Queen:" Shut up! Listen to the plan first. You both distract her. then  I will freeze her and break the stick. Since we both have the ability to fly, it will be effortless for me, and I will be more rapid."

And just as I expected.

The ice storm attack was launched again by her, but this time, I appeared behind her at lightning speed.

Ice queen:" FREEZE!!!"* freezes her*

I didn't even give her time to react.

Except for her hand, all of her body is frozen by me.

Ice queen: "Humm, how I have to break the wand and free the Akuma ."* takes the wand *

' I should find them. Bug can capture the Akuma after I break it.'

I went in search of Chat Nori and Bug ... and they were arguing about something. Whatever.

Ice Queen:" I got the wand~~~!"* shows off*

Chat Nori:" Your plan worked, my lady!!"* happily*

Ladybug:" You used us as a space goat! "* points at her*

Ice Queen:" Oh please, I couldn't have done it without you!"* says innocently and breaks the stick, releasing the Akuma*

Bug purified the Akuma and released it.

Ice Queen:" So what you two were fighting about?"

Chat Nori:" Nothing, my queen. Everything is okay. I should go and check the victim.  Goodbye!"

Ice Queen:" Bye-bye kitty!"

Bug just glared at him. After he was gone, she glared at me and said

Ladybug:" It's not ok. You using us like a space goat is not ok at all."

Ice Queen:" But it was to defeat Stormy weather. And if you weren't here today, I couldn't have defeated her. And we all worked together in this."* pretends to be weak and innocent*

Ladybug:" I know people like you very well. You pretend to be innocent, good and kind, but you are just a wolf in sheep's clothes. "

Ice Queen:" Huh? Is that so? Then, I am not hypocritical to treat my partner as my sidekick and claim that he is my partner. I don't have time to play with bugs, so bye-bye."* Flys away*

Ladybug:" HEY!!"

Agrest must have escorted the victim to her house.  There's no need to worry. I entered my room through the balcony and then detransformed.

Tikki:" What's her problem with you? "* angry*

Chloe:" She is angry that I am getting more attention than her, and even Chat Nori. Now that I think of it.. they didn't use their powers at all with me beside them."* lays down on her bed and checks her phone*

Tikki:" Isn't it a great thing? You are making things easier for them. "

Chloe:" Right. But something has changed..i-

Suddenly, someone knocked on the balcony door.

'Who?'

I slid open the window and saw Chat  Nori. I made a disgusted face.

Chloe:" Why is the stray cat here?"

Chat Nori:" Hey, can't you be nice?"* pouts*

Chloe:" No, I can't. Bye."* wanted to close the door, but a hand prevented her.*

Chloe:" Tsk now what?"

Chat Nori:" Hey hey hey! I just came to meet you! "

Chloe:" And why is that?"

Chat Nori:" Huh? Don't you know you are famous?"

Chloe:" Me? Famous? For what?"

Chat Nori:" Check the internet!"

I scrolled through the latest news, and I was shocked. 

'It was my and Agrest's photo session pics. Did they upload it so soon? '

Chloe:" Wait! It went viral so fast? Not even half an hour has passed since the Akuma attack. This already got 3.1 M views and likes? How??? "*  confused*

Chat Nori:" Well, you both look good together.  Look at the smiles on your face. It's so beautiful. "* whispers the last part*

Chloe:" Excuse me, what?"* looks at him*

' When did he get so close?'

Chat Nori:" Uhh uh uh n-NOTHING!! I just said you look beautiful.  I mean your smile - S-SORRY!!"

Chloe:" Sigh, just ignore it. And you came here to see me because of this? Seriously?"

<< Adrian pov:>>

Why am I stuttering???? This isn't cool at all!!!

Adrian:" Umm actually,  your best friend Adrian sent me here to check how you are !! You know he is worried about your safety."

She looked at me with a bored face.

Chloe:" Best friend, huh? Well, since you saw me now. Get lost."

She was about to close the window again but I stopped it. And got hit by it hard.

Chat Nori:" OUUUUCHHHHHHHHH!!!"* grabbs his hand*

Chloe:" STUPID CAT! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF INTO!!!"* takes his hand and drags him inside*

She let me sit in her bed and said

Chloe:" Sit there quietly.  I am going to get some ice bags. Stay here."

I just nodded politely since I didn't want her to get angrier than she was now.

After she went outside, I decided to check out her room.

' She is like a completely different person now. I can hardly recognize Chloe anymore. She seems darker and more mysterious than before. Her room used to have bright yellow walls, but now the walls are painted in darker colors. I am impressed by the new furniture designs in her room. '

I walked around the room and stopped when I saw a yellow teddy on the piano. * holds it*

Adrian: "Mr Cuddles!"* smiles*

My mind was instantly filled with childhood memories between us. How she befriended me first, the time she played with me and ... how she was there for me when my mother was gone with Mr. Cuddles.

<  Flashback >

I was crying alone in the corner of my room. Reason? Because I won't be able to see my mother ever again. Even Father has locked himself up when I need him the most.

Why? *sobs*

Why did you leave me, Mom?

Where are you, dad?

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice a yellow head entering my room.

Chloe:" Hey. Adrikins! Why are you here?"

Adrian:" Chloe?? I should ask you this! How did you get in here? What about security?"* scared and panicked *

She laughed and showed a proud face.

Chloe:" Hump. Nothing is impossible for the Chloe Bourgeois. And there is no force on earth which can stop me from visiting my best friend. "

I admire her confidence, and I hope to be like her. Confident and brave. But now I just want to cry. Cry until I forget everything. 

Adrian:" Thanks, Chloe, but I am not in the mood to play."* head down and sad*

After a few moments of silence, she approached me and sat down. Placing her hand on mine, she spoke in a calm voice.

Chloe:" Hey, you know what happens to the ones who are always sad?"

I looked at her, confused.

Adrian:" What happened?"

She looked at me with a glare, and I was taken aback by it.

Chloe:" They. ARE ATTACKED BY TINKLE MONSTER!!!!!!!" * tinkle him*

Adrian :" NOOOO!! HAHHAHA CHLOE HAHHAH STOP ! HAHHA, STOP, PLEASE!!!!

Chloe:" THEN PROMISE NOT TO BE SAD ANYMORE!!!!!"* gets on top of him*

Adrian: " I PROMISE! HAHA, I PROMISE  I WON'T! HHAHA, STOP!!"

Chloe finally stopped and laughed at my misery.

Chloe:" Good boy!"* helps him get up*

Although I pouted a bit, I felt relaxed.

We sat beside each other and then she suddenly took out a teddy.

Chloe:" Remember Mr cuddles?"

Adrian:" I do. But why did you bring it here, Chloe?"

Chloe:" You know Mr Agrest won't let me stay if he found out I am here, so I brought this. I will let you borrow it because it will remind you of me and give you the best hugs even if I won't be around you. Well, second best since I give the best hug." * gives it to him*

I held it gently and .. it was a nice feeling. But I was suddenly hugged by her.

Chloe:" I know that you still haven't fully recovered from the incident.  It's written all over your face. "* calmly *

Adrian:" I-I.. "

Chloe:" Let it out."

Adrian:" W-what?"

Chloe:" I said let it out. It's me. Your best friend.  I know you want to cry. So don't hold back. I am here."* strokes his back gently *

That gesture... reminds me of my mother.

Mother..

Tears began to flow from my eyes. I didn't know how long I was holding back my emotions. I cried hard.  I hold her tightly as if my life depended on her. with the teddy between us.

After an hour, I calmed down and noticed that I ruined her top with my tears.

Adrian:" S-SORRY! I-I ruined your top!"

Chloe:" Oh, it's nothing if it's your Adrikens! I can buy millions of tops like this."* wipes his tears*

Adrian:" Sigh, yeah. Thanks."* relieved *

Chloe:" Don't worry. I am here with you. I won't leave my only best friend sad. Haha!" * first calmly, then she smiled like a bright sun*

Somehow, I felt the room light up. I no longer felt any cold. For that moment, I forgot every sadness inside me.

Adrian:" Thanks, Chloe. "* smiles*

Chloe:" YES! THAT'S MY ADRIKENS!! SMILE MORE! " * Hugs him*

Adrain:" Haha, I will."* hugs her back*

Suddenly Nathaly came in and told Chloe to go home.

She put up her proud face again and began to walk out, and I accompanied her to the gate. she walked towards her limo but not before kissing me on the cheek.

Chloe:" REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ADRIKENS! AND TAKE CARE MR. CUDDLES.  AND YOURSELF. " *gets into jer car*

Adrian:" Hahaha. I WILL!" * waves his hand."

From that day onwards, I wasn't sad about her death. Yeah, sometimes I do miss her and hate fathers absence, but I learned to move on. 

< Flashback off >

Adrian:" Thanks Chloe "*whispers*

Chloe:" Thank me for what?"

Chloe entered the room, and I didn't even notice it.

Chat Nori:" WHAT THE? WHEN DID YOU GET HERE??"

Chloe:" And you call yourself a hero when you didn't even notice my presence.  What a shame. "

Chat Nori:" Hey, it's not my fault that you are so sneaky."

Chloe made a confused and bored face.

Chloe:" Uh, what? Why should I sneak into my room? Also, I told you to sit still, why don't you listen? Reckless idiot."* grabs his hand and makes him sit on the bed.*

Chat Nori:" Stop calling me an idiot!"

Chloe:" I will when you stop being an idiot. Now shut up."* Gently taps his hand with an ice bag*

Although she has a bad temper and appears cold, she also has a gentle side that she doesn't show.* looks at her gently and adoring eyes*

Chloe:" You should be careful. Why the hell are you so reckless?"* scolds him*

Chat Nori:" Well, I am reckless when it comes to you, honey bee~."* tries to flirt*

Chloe:" Hump as if. And ew. Please refrain from calling me that. That's disgusting. Stupid cat "* disgusted face*

Chat Nori:" Hey, I am not stupid."

Chloe:" You are.  That's why you got hurt. "

Chat Nori: "No. I was hurt because you tried to close the door."

Chloe:" And who told you to put your hand between it? "

Chat Nori:" Because I wanted to talk to you."

Chloe:" About what?"* snapped *

Chat Nori:" About you!"

She was stunned. She coldly asked me

Chloe:" Why? Are we even close? You are just a stranger."

That's when I realised one thing. only Adrian Agrest is close to her, not Chat Nori. She has the right to have her guards against me.

Chat Nori:" I.. then how about we become friends? Then we will no longer be strangers!"

Chloe was silent for a moment and then laughed out loud.

Chloe:" Hahahhahaha oh my, how naive you are. Ridiculous.  Utterly Ridiculous.  Hahaha."

Chat Nori:" Huh? Wouldn't that be great? What's wrong with it?"

Chloe:" You are too naive and innocent in this cruel and dark world, Stray Cat. You think everything is so easy, and everyone will accept you if you are good with a happy-go-lucky face. But you don't even understand the meaning behind those false smiles and the difference between good and evil. In simple words... having the status of a 'friend' won't make you the closest person,  a person on whom I  can rely. Remember that I won't reveal anything to you." * says sarcastically*

<Chloe pov on:>

After a moment of silence, Chat/ Agrest stood up, grasped my hand, pulled me closer to him, and looked into my eyes.

' His eyes are serious. '

Chat Nori:" Then let me be close to you. And I promise you that I will be someone on whom you can rely. And you won't stop me from doing that. You won't be able to get rid of me easily. "* Seriously *

I was pissed.

Why?

Why do you care, Agrest?

Why now?

You were never there for me after you got your new friends.

Chloe:" Worst decision ever."* push him out of her room to the balcony*

Chat Nori:" H-HEY HEY! Why are you pushing me? Hey!?"* thrown out of the room*

I swiftly shut the door and draped it with dark curtains.

He knocked several times, but I ignored it.

Tikki came up to me, and I gave her the branded chocolate to eat.

Tikki:" That guy is really serious about you, Chloe. "

Chloe:" He shouldn't be. In the past, he never was. My priority was placed on him, and he... He left me because I wasn't a good person. He ended our friendship because he discovered that I had bullied the girl he loved. I was wasting my time on him.  I wasted my time hoping that I would retain my mother's love and affection, but in the end, what I got was betrayal. To have friends, Tikki, you must be good and kind, even if you only act like it in this world. I had no intention of being fake like them, but I was so wrong. I realized that I was also a hypocrite. I felt like I was the worst, so I acted like I was the best. "

Tikki:" Then you do you smile so much and act nice when you are Ice Queen?"

Chloe:" Because being the Ice Queen makes me feel free. It makes me forget that I am someone who is hated by everyone. When I am the Ice Queen, I am praised and loved by everyone. I love it when I see their smiles and cheers for me. "

Tikki:" Then why can't you do it as Chloe if you love that so much?"

Chloe:" Regardless of what I do, they will always suspect me and think I have ulterior motives. I... it's ridiculous.  Utterly ridiculous."

Tikki looked at me sadly and hugged my cheek, and I gently held her with my hand.

Tikki:" It's ok, Chloe.  I am here. You are not alone."

Chloe:" You are the only one on whom I can rely. And Jean, I guess. Jean... OH, I FORGET ABOUT HIM! "

I quickly called him and asked him to send me the hotel progress report via email. In just 10 seconds, my mobile had all the data.

I checked the progress, and a big, proud smile formed on my face.

Tikki:" So how is it? Looking  at your face, it seems like great news to me!"* happy*

Chloe:" Of course Tikki. I was asked by my father to increase my profit by only 5%, but I ended up increasing it by 70%."

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. It was my father.

Andre:" CHLOE DEAR!! I WAS INFORMED ABOUT YOUR HOTEL PROGRESS!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!"* hugs her tightly*

I was taken aback. Are you proud? Did I ever wish for you to be proud? If I become useless, will you give up on me?

I lowered my head and tapped his back.

Chloe:" Yeah. Thanks."* low voice*

Andre:" I am about to make a public announcement about the owner and designer of 'HOTEL RANUNCULUS'! The mysterious proprietor of this hotel is the daughter of the mayor. CHLOE BOURGEOIS!!"

Chloe:" HOLD ON FATHER!!"

Andre:" Huh? What happened, Chloe? You don't like the idea?"

Chloe:" Nonono. I love it, but I want another hotel under you in my name. I will name it ' THE ROYAL PALACE'. I am thinking of making it a place where only parties will be arranged. Those who were unsuccessful in being the chef at HOTEL RANUNCULUS can try their luck at THE ROYAL PALACE contest once more. Including the staff members. What do you think about that? "

And.. he was in tears.  Even Jean wiped his single tear gracefully.

Andre:" Oh dear. Don't worry ( snobs ). Everything will happen according to you. I am the proudest father alive. My daughter has grown up so much. Oh, lord. "

Chloe:" Now stop whining and get out. WAIT WAIT WAIT A MINUTE. "

Andre:" What do you need dear?"

Chloe:" I am also planning to visit an orphanage. My idea is to take over the Paris Orphanage and hold several competitions where each child can showcase their talents. We will identify the activities that the students are interested in and let them focus only on that particular activity. We aim to ensure that they become the best in their favourite field."Jean, please get the car ready. I will be downstairs in a minute. "

Andre:" Whatever you want, my princess. "

Jean:" As you wish, miss."* bows down*

After they went out, I let out a loud sigh.

Tikki:" Your idea is great, Chloe!!"

Chloe:" This is for my profit, Tikki. Don't think I am a saint."

Tikki looked sad.

What can I do about it? I don't know how to act like a Saint, unlike that baker.

I used my powers to create a dress. With my powers, I can create any type of dress with different colours.

I tied my hair back with a ribbon after letting it down.

I went downstairs as planned and arrived at the orphanage gate after bidding farewell to my father.

' Looking at the condition of it... I can't say it is great. '

Chloe:" Jean. Lead me to the office. "

Jean:" This way, miss."

I followed Jean. We were visiting the orphanage unexpectedly, so the owner wasn't aware of our presence.

' they even lack security. What's wrong with this place?'

Jean wanted to open the door, but I stopped him. I heard two voices from the inside. I listen closely. And on the voice recorder in case.

??:" Hahaha. The mayor is a fool. The only thing he does is give us money.  And he doesn't even check whether we are using it for the purposes or not. Hahhaha."

??:" Correct, but aren't we spending it more on ourselves than we should? People will suspect it."

??:" People are too busy to take care of these matters. Leave it. Let's live our lives! Hahhaah"

??:" Yeah!! "

My blood was boiling.  I wanted to immediately go inside and torture them. Jean sensed my anger. Hell, even he is angry.

Chloe: "Jean, let's get inside. Let's put an end to this once and for all."

Jean:" Yes, miss."

I slammed open the door, sacking them. They immediately recognized me and tried to hide their drinks.

??:" M-MISS CHLOE!! WELCOME.  WELCOME! WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM US ABOUT YOUR VISIT? We could have made some arrangements for you!"* nervously*

??:" Yes, yes!!"

Chloe:" It was a good thing I didn't inform you of this. Without it, I wouldn't have been aware of the wolf in the sheep's clothes here..  Who is the owner?"* says coldly and sits in the main chair like a boss*

??: "T-thats me. "

Chloe:" Whoever you are. I don't care. I thought I would have made a pleasant and friendly deal with you, but after learning the truth... I won't be kind. Jean. Explain. "

Jean nodded and said

Jean:" It was our initial intention to acquire ownership of the orphanage under the name of 'Chloe Bourgeois' through an amicable agreement. However, circumstances have since evolved, and we now request that Mr. Gray relinquish all ownership of the orphanage to Miss Chloe Bourgeois without any financial gain. If he fails to act accordingly, he will be met with severe consequences. He must take the necessary steps to prevent such outcomes. "

??:" W-WHAT? WITHOUT ANY PROFIT? NO WAY!"

Chloe:" You still say this after eating the orphanage money which was given by MY father? You sure have a lot of courage. "

??:" hump little girl, you don't even have any proof. How will you sue us? Instead, we will file a lawsuit against you for not giving us any profit. Hhahaha."

Chloe:" Oh, is it? Then I have no choice but to..."* plays the recorder.*

Their smiles vanished, and their faces turned pale.

Chloe:" So.. did you change your mind?"

??:" Uh, ahaaaaaa, GIVE ME THAT!"

He was about to attack me, but Jean stopped him. The other one was trying to escape, but... police caught him.

I secretly messaged Sabrina's father about it and sent him the recording.  I have trust issues.

??:" N-NO PLEASE LEAVE ME! IT WAS HIS PLAN! I AM INNOCENT!"

Chloe:" Who is innocent, and who is not? This recording has made it clear. "

Jean handed over Mr Gray to the other policeman, and they both were shoved into the car.

Sabrina's Dad:" It was nice that you informed me about it on time, Ms Bourgeois.  A major crime has been committed by them, and they will be punished accordingly. We will take them now."

Chloe:" Wait. Before taking them away, I want them to sign these papers."

Sabrina's Father:" Hum? What papers?"

Jean:" About the ownership of this Orphanage under Musd Chloe Bourgeois's name."

Sabrina's father:" What? Are you going to take it under your name? Are you sure?"

Chloe:" Officer, I don't have time for unnecessary things on which I will waste my precious time. So make them sigh here. "

He took the papers and went inside the car to make them sign it.

' Wait... I am forgetting something..AKUMA!!!!!!!!!!'

I saw a black butterfly heading towards the car, I didn't waste any time and took out the anti-bug spray and killed it.

' This won't be the last one. He will send more. I will have to do something about it.'

Chloe:" JEAN! HANDLE THIS MATTER! I AM GOING TO THE BATHROOM. "

I instantly went inside the bathroom and transformed.

Tikki:" What happened suddenly, Chloe? "

Chloe:" Tikki Tikki, i am in trouble!! I forgot about the Akuma thing!!! But i...I HAVE A PLAN! And I  will have to use you. "

Tikki:" Me? FINALLY, YOU WILL USE ME!! "

Chloe:" Yes, now tikki. SPOTS ON!!!"

I transformed and looked at the mirror.

My suit is much more detailed and fashionable than Ladybug's, and I have two long pigtails, along with high heels that have crystal butterfly designs, and a crown on my head.

( blue eyes👇🏻)

Chloe:" So now. I will be called.. UHH, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT NAMES!!!!!!! I will have to make that anti-Akuma Char. I still remember the time the bug gave it to me in the past life. So.. I will have to make it now to prevent any further akumatization."

I held the yo-yo in my palm and said

Chloe:" Hey, tikki. If you are listening to me... please help me make a charm that can prevent Akuma. Please. "

After tapping the middle dot of the Yo yo, a bright light appeared inside. With my fingers, I examined the inside to determine whether it worked or not, and... IT DID! THIS IS THE EXACT SAME CHARM!!

Chloe:" YES, I DID IT! I DID IT!!!!! Now let's give it to them."

At high speed, I flew towards them. Once again, I saw that hateful Akuma, and I used the yo-yo to capture it. People were shocked when they saw me.

Person 1:" Who is she?"

Person 2:" She is wearing a Ladybugs costume with some crystal designs added to it. "

Person 3:" I guess it's a new superhero!"

I ignored them. The Akuma was purified and released by me. I proceeded towards the criminals and attached the charms to their hands one at a time. By using my powers, I made sure that they couldn't take it off. I am the only one who can remove it from them.

Sabrina's father:" Uhh whoever you are.. what did you make them where?"

Ice Queen:" Oh, ho ho, silly. I am your Ice Queen! It's just that I have the Ladybug's miraculous. And what I gave them is an anti-Akuma charm. The name itself says its purpose. "

I noticed that the media is also here and is doing their 'job'.

Reporters:" Ice queen! What should we call you in this form then?"

Ice Queen:" Now that I think about it.. hmm. CALL ME QUEEN SCARLETT!  Call me this when I use Ladybug's miraculous!"

Reporter:" OK, Queen Scarlett, but where did you get this miraculous? Did Ladybug give it to you?"

Queen Scarlett:" Nope! She has her own Ladybug's miraculous, and I have my own. One day, I woke up and saw the earrings. I got this when I was out of Paris and even before the heroes appeared. I just didn't use this power. Now, enough of these interviews! I am tired. BYE!! LOVE YOU, PARIS!"* flys away*

I went back to the bathroom and said

Chloe:" Tikki. Spots off."* detransform*

Tikki:" You did it, Chloe!!! Your idea is amazing!"

Chloe:" It wasn't my idea to create these charms. In the future,  Ladybug did it. I have done it now because I didn't want to face any akumatized person who is akumatized because of me. I have more things to deal with. And look. It's getting darker. let's go."

I approached Jean and asked him

Chloe:" Is the work done?"

Jean:" Yes, Miss Chloe.  Now, this orphanage is lawfully yours."

Chloe:" Great. Let's go. I will visit again tomorrow after school. "* gets into her car*

I reached the hotel in a few minutes and went straight to the room and took a long bubble bath.

' sigh. Today was like a roller coaster. So many things happened, this and that. '

Chloe:" I... will have to get that peacock miraculous somehow.. but how? My relationship with Agrest isn't the same anymore. Hell, I  don't even want to have any connection with him. But for the peacock miraculous, I have to maintain it somehow. "

I changed and went downstairs to have dinner. Father was busy with the mayor's activities. 

After eating dinner, I calmly checked my phone for any news when I got back to my room.

The photos of me and Agrest's got Billions of likes, and the comments were asking about me.

[ Who is this beautiful girl?]

[ she is a goddess!!!]

I wanna marry her ASAP!!]

[ NO WAY THAT CHLOE BOURGEOIS! THE MAYORS DAUGHTER!!]

[ I can't believe it! She looks so beautiful!!]

[ her previous makeup made her look awful. But who knew that behind that was a goddess's face?]

' awful makeup? Yeah, now that I think about it... it was pretty awful.  Especially that lipstick.'

Tikki:" Look! People are surprised by your beauty, Chloe!"

Chloe:" Sigh, yeah. But what makes me excited is the image of the baker's angry and jealous face after seeing this picture. Hahhaahahha"

Tikki frowned, and I ignored her.
I put away my phone and threw myself on the bed.

' For some reason... I am exhausted. '

Tikki:" Good night, Chloe."* kiss her cheek*

Chloe:" Hehe.. good night ...tikki."* close her eyes*

<< Author pov:>>

She went into a deep slumber. She neglected to secure the balcony door and close the curtains.

Unknown to her, a person entered her room and went towards her. Tikki became aware of his presence and hid under the bedsheets in a hurry.

??:  "Look how careless you are, Honey Be. What if I was an intruder? Thank god I am not one. Why do you look so tired?"

Yes. It was Adrian who transformed into Chat Nori.

He cares for her cheek and looks at her gently.

Chat Nori:" I just came here to check how you are. It seems you are fine. I should leave. Sweet dreams, Honey Bee."

He kisses her cheek and leaves.  Not forgetting to close the curtains.

Tikki came out and said

Tikki:" What was that about? I need to tell Chloe about this. I have a bad feeling about what will happen in the future. "* nervous and goes to sleep*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 5434

Hello readers!

I am sorry I am not good at writing action scenes so I don't know how to make them use their miraculous. 😔.  Some images are created by AI.

Anyway, stay tuned!🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 30.1K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
24.3K 397 13
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
28.7K 1.9K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
46.1K 3K 17
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person