Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 27

25 1 0
By GeniRock

"Tyron, Jason and I have good and bad news to share."

" Alright, did you find the person?"

" Hmm it's Rashell." Jason announces

" Comeon, I'm not in the mood for a joke or anything. Why would she cross the line and perhaps I doubt she knows all about hacking."

" Tyron Jason is right. We couldn't believe it either. Rashell hacked you and Beverlyn's account and uploaded everything. According to the best hacker we hired, we are fortunate she left one thing visible if not we wouldn't have found out."

"It's not a joke Tyron. We are both serious."

Tyron stands in shock. He keeps walking around in his room. He hits the wall in anger. His blood runs soo cold and his face fills  with sorrow and anger.

" I'm gonna kill her."

" We're on vacation so there's no way you can meet her and talk out things. Just forget."

" Don't tell me that Kane!! Do you know what was the actual penalty?! Get out of my house if you know you're gonna tell me such a thing!!"

Tyron can't wait to go back to school and teach Rashell a lesson. He spends his vacation planning on how to take revenge.

Tyron makes his best friends keep it a  secret from people especially Beverlyn. Rashell is out there enjoying her picnic with her best friends no idea of what is going on. Vacation lasted for three weeks.

                          ****************

The alarm buzzes and she wakes up to freshen up. She puts on pants with sweater and turns on her computer. There were ten messages from one person.

She clicks on them only to find out they are from Miguel,  her ex. She is surprised because Miguel never texted her eversince she left Mexico.

She ignores his messages and swifts to the dining hall. Her parents are still on a business trip.

Potato puden with sandwich and fruit salad is served. Uncle Juan arrives with a handful of shopping bags.

"Since you all will be going back to school, your parents asked me to get you all new things."

The bags were full with clothes, bags, shoes, jewelleries and a lot more. Their hairstylists arive thirty minutes later to do their hair for school tomorrow.

Day of reopening

Happy she is, she walks to the car in a turquoise crew neck sweater, miniskirt with stockings and baseball foot with her dark blue braids and glasses on and  walks briskly.

At assembly, Mr. Justin announces Tyron and Beverlyn's return. He welcomes all students back to school and reads out the activities yet to come.

Some like camping, hiking, pool, beach party and other exciting and fun activities. After the short gathering, Rashell and her best friends walk to their lockers to pick some books.

Tyron watches her from afar and catches up with her. Rashell locks her locker and finds Tyron standing next to her.

" Gosh!! You startled me! What do you want from me?"

Tyron's bright eyes turn dark as he looks into her eyes looking all innocent. He holds her neck and tightens his grip on it showing no mercy.

" U..St..o.p it.. you .a.r..e hur..ting me"

Dylan pushes Tyron away from Rashell and helps her.

Huhhh!! What is wrong with you Tyron?!!"  She says in between breath.

Tyron hits Dylan in the face and pushes Rashell to the floor. As this is going on, everyone is watching in shock.
He squats before her on the floor and whispers to her,

" Why did you do it? Whyyy???"

He pushes Rashell's head. Her head hits the floor and she gets a cut on her forehead. Kane and Jason run to the scene and asks Tyron to stop but he walks away in anger.

Sun-Rita and Dylan help Rashell to the nurse to dress her cut.   Tyron fails to report to class but Beverlyn stays in class.

At the cafeteria, Tyron pours Rashell's food on her, drags her out of the chair and hits her back hard on the wall three times. Just when he was about to slap her, the look in her eyes stopped him from doing so.

Sun-Rita tries to pull Tyron away from Rashell but Tyron tries to hurt her and Darwin rushes to take her from Tyron.

Tyron hits the wall and shouts. Still with the look in Rashell's eyes, he walks out of the cafeteria. Embarrassed and treated harshly within three hours, she runs out of the cafeteria to the ladies room.

Everyone begins murmur. She cleans up and with the halter top and leggings she took from her locker, she changes into it and washes her face over and over to stop the tears in her eyes from falling down her cheeks.

She walks out confidently but Tyron is too angry that Rashell's confidence makes him feel like a loser. He drags Rashell out of a middle of a conversation with a group of girls to the basketball court.

" Let go of me!!"
" Shut up!!!"

At the court, he turns off the lights, forces Rashell to lay down on the floor with his hand forcefully around her neck. He looses his grip on her and asks her to take off her clothes.

" Take off my clothes, haha do you really think I'm gonna do that?"

Tyron covers her mouth with a handkerchief he had in his pocket, forcefully takes off her halter top exposing her breasts in her bra.

Tyron gets rid of her bra and Rashell quickly covers her breasts with her hands.

She tries to crawl or move away from him but his grip had tighten on her too much making it difficult for her to escape.

Tyron takes off her hands and begins to molest her and spanks her ass. Rashell's eyes is filled with tears as she tries to sway her body on the bare floor in the basketball court.  Not able to hold on to the tears, she lets it out and Tyron takes off the handkerchief.

" Are you sorry now? And did you ever think  I wouldn't find out?"

Instead of apologising, she spits on his face. Tyron gets more angry and slaps her.
" You're still not sorry?!!!"
" SobbingI'll never be sorry"

" Well, I'm gonna make you pay and feel sorry."

He begins to pull down her leggings. He plans to rape her. As he angrily takes off her leggings, Rashell begins to beg Tyron in tears.

" I'm sorry, so sorrryy, please don't do it to me please."

Satisfied, he leaves her half naked and stands before her.

" Good girl. I like your ass though, it's very soft. The next time you do any stupid thing and I find out, I won't think twice but put your nudes out there just as you did."

He says and walks out of the court. Rashell cries the more as she pulls up her leggings and dresses properly.

Break is over and everyone is in class already, Tyron joins them in class ten minutes later with Rashell still at the court in tears. Class continues for fifteen minutes yet still Rashell is absent. Sun-Rita asks the teacher permission to ask Tyron a question.

" Tyron where is Rashell?"
" Do I look like her nanny?"

He says with a frown and the class roars with laughter.

" Stop making fun and answer me! Where is Rashell!"

" Hey, calm down."  Dylan whispers to his cousin.
Sun-Rita keeps attacking Tyron and gets interrupted by the teacher.

" Enough already both of you else detention. Tyron do you have any idea where Rashell is?"
" No."

" Liar!!"
" Miss Woode, if I hear another word from you, I'll walk  you out of my class."

" I'm sorry Sir."

Class continues and another fifteen minutes later, Rashell walks in trying to look good but she looks pale rather which makes Tyron smile and watches her from afar.

She picks her books and bag, informs the teacher she's not well and walks out of the class. Uncle Juan picks her up and goes home without saying goodbye to her best friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.1K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
278K 13.7K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
171 7 8
Life well spent is still 'spent'. Life should be lived. Life of a girl from a middle class family in Seoul changes completely when she accidentally...
14.3K 438 55
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...