A Court of Secrets and Whispe...

By dark-blue-dreams

An original Rp Open More

TEASER
INFO
RULES
ROLES
FORM
CONNECTIONS
FACECLAIMS
***
HIGH LORD OF AUTUMN
HIGH FAE OF SPRING
HUMAN OF NIGHT
HUMAN OF WINTER
***
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
***
1
2
3

CHAPTER 0

616 7 228
By dark-blue-dreams

every court knows

the magic is disappearing,

slipping away like sand in the wind.

the burning has been scheduled,

to be held in the centre of Prythian, in the autumn court.

let the chaos commence

~•~

This is just a pre chapter for people to get a chance to rp whilst other people finish up their forms etc.

All the courts have travelled to the autumn court, which is in the centre of Prythian. They are being hosted in the palace of the High Lord himself, and each court has their own sort of section of the palace. For this chapter, you are welcome to have individual chains (I will not be doing individual chains until the next chapter because I'm gonna be busy over Christmas etc.) but I will put up a group chain for each court so all the members can get to know eachother. Assume each court chain is set in a communal sitting room. There will also be a human chain, based in the palace kitchens, but humans may also join their court chains too.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 4.8K 99
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
18.6K 327 12
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
29.3K 1.4K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...