NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 141-150
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 131-140

110 0 1
By missynao

Chapter 131 The Difficult Life of the Bai Family

    Clean the blood stains from the car.

    He threw the rag on the body and took out a barrel of gasoline to destroy the body and eliminate traces.

    Zhou Chen was about to pour gasoline when he suddenly saw a corpse with a pistol on its waist.

    Good stuff, almost burned together.

    Zhou Chen searched the corpses and found five pistols from the five corpses.

    Upon inspection, there were very few bullets.

    There is also one that has no bullets at all...

    that's it?

    What a bunch of naive second-generation people.

    I'm used to being dragged around at the base, but I don't know how dangerous the world is!

    Not to mention him, even the thugs in the wild dared to tear the second generation into pieces!

    Gasoline was poured on the body, a match was thrown, and a fire broke out instantly.

    Big Mac burst out of the woods and drove onto the ruined road, swaying wildly in the process.

    As soon as I returned to the military base, I saw Uncle Bai looking at the door.

    Uncle Bai was first shocked by Big Mac.

    Immediately afterwards, I discovered that the driver was Zhou Chen.

    As soon as Zhou Chen got out of the car, Uncle Bai excitedly came up to pull him over.

    "Xiao Zhou, why did you leave quietly without saying hello? I couldn't find you for a long time."

    "Your car? You're so overbearing!"

    "Let's go and sit at home. Your aunt has gone home to cook. I'm waiting for you..."

    Zhou Chen looked at Uncle Bai's injured leg: "Have you always seen a doctor?"

    Uncle Bai nodded: "Yes, it's a sprain. That doctor is amazing. Just two clicks of his foot will heal him. It’s not swollen anymore.”

    The construction of the base has just started, and due to the lack of building materials, the houses are very simple.

    There are thatched houses, tin houses, and abandoned buildings.

    There is construction work in the distance, and a three-story dormitory building is being built.

    Uncle Bai is a member of the military. Like the soldiers, he puts the people first and can only live in an abandoned building.

    The steps were broken and there were cracks all over the walls.

    Before the natural disaster, no one would dare to live in such a dangerous building.

    Uncle Bai's home is on the second floor.

    As soon as I walked in, I saw a few little rabbits jumping around.

    Mrs. Bai came forward very warmly, her eyes full of gratitude.

    "Xiao Zhou, you didn't say a word when you left. We were really afraid that you really left."

    "You are hungry, sit down and eat."

    There was a pot of porridge, a bowl of soup, and a roast rabbit on the table.

    The porridge is potato porridge, the soup is dried vegetables brewed in boiling water, and the roasted rabbit is sizzling and oily.

    Rabbits are the descendants of hares, so it is more cost-effective to trade them for food.

    He gave me ten handfuls of dried vegetables two years ago, and they are still there today.

    I'm afraid the Bai family wouldn't dare to be so extravagant with these foods during the Chinese New Year.

    Mrs. Bai was a little embarrassed, so she pulled off two rabbit legs and put them in Zhou Chen's bowl.

    This child saved the Bai family again and again, using life-saving medicine and pigeon supplements.

    But their family couldn't come up with better food to entertain him...

    The roasted rabbit was only sprinkled with salt, and it tasted really average.

    Zhou Chen was concerned about the mood of the old couple and chewed it until it tasted delicious.

    I drank two large bowls of potato porridge and a bowl of dried vegetable soup.

    Seeing that he was eating well, the anxious old couple breathed a sigh of relief.

    Zhou Chen asked while eating: "How is the child?"

    Uncle Bai was frightened for a while: "The condition is stable. The child's mother is taking care of him in the hospital, and Xiaowen is also there with his brother."

    Zhou Chen nodded: "Whatever happens, just follow me. I said, I have a lot of supplies here, and if I don’t have any, I’ll find a way to find someone to trade.”

    Uncle Bai burst into tears: “Xiao Zhou, good boy, you have helped our family too much, and I will never be able to repay the debt I owe you in this lifetime. ."

    Zhou Chen quickly comforted: "Your old lady is out of the country, after all, she can be regarded as a master and apprentice. Isn't that what I should do!"

    Uncle Bai choked with sobs and could not speak for a long time.

    What kind of master and disciple?

    When he first taught the other party how to fly a helicopter, he was doing it for food, so what kind of master and apprentice could he be?

    Zhou Chen asked about the current situation of the Bai family.

    The overall situation is terrible.

    It's true that Uncle Bai is a member of the military, but he has no food to receive.

    The family of six can barely support themselves with the meager food provided by their youngest son and daughter-in-law.

    The eldest son and daughter-in-law in Kyoto managed to save a little bit of food from their teeth.

    But the distance was too far, and there was no chance for two years to send the saved rations over.

    Fortunately, I raise rabbits at home and can get some food in exchange.

    But the two grandsons were suffering from malnutrition and calcium deficiency just as they were growing up, and they often had knee pain.

    When the pain starts, he bursts into tears, which makes him look pitiful.

    Uncle Bai had no choice but to run out to scavenge as soon as he was old enough.

    The two grandsons were sensible and wanted to go together, so they got caught in the rain and contracted pneumonia.

    If he hadn't come at the right time, the Bai family would have given away the white-haired person to the black-haired person!

    In Uncle Bai’s original words.

    The nearby ruins have been turned over by refugees!

    If the whole family hadn't stopped him, he would have gone further to pick up waste.

    If you die in the wild one day, that's your fate!

    Zhou Chen put down the bowl and chopsticks and subconsciously took out a pack of tissues to wipe his mouth.

    The old couple looked at each other in shock.

    What's going on, there are still napkins?

    Zhou Chen looked at the house. There were cracks all over the walls. Maybe the whole building would collapse one day.

    Compared with my own paradise, it is simply thousands of miles away.

    Looking at the scrawny old couple, he wanted to invite Uncle Bai's family, but he really couldn't say it.

    In the apocalypse, family love is even more precious!

    There was no reason for him to separate their family!

    Although, he really needs help like Uncle Bai!

    There must be a lot of supplies in the ocean of Shu.

    Nothing comes of it!

    But being alone sometimes is inconvenient and lacks some motivation!

    If one person is full and the whole family is not hungry, it’s weird if he has motivation!

    Uncle Bai has lived a long life, and nothing can escape his piercing eyes.

    "Xiao Zhou, do you have anything to say to me?"

    "Did you encounter any difficulties outside?"

    "Just tell me, I'll ask my son to take care of it!"

    Zhou Chen smiled: "I don't know anything. There is no shortage, how can we encounter difficulties."

    Then he found an excuse to leave and asked Uncle Bai to wait for him at home.

    An hour later, there was a knock on the door.

    Uncle Bai opened the door and was almost frightened to death by the several sacks piled at the door.

    "Xiao Zhou, these things are..."

    Zhou Chen carried a sack and walked into the house without forgetting to urge him.

    "Move quickly, don't let the neighbors see it."

    Now every household is hungry.

    The neighbors saw it and were embarrassed not to give him anything.

    Give this bun today, give that piece of bread tomorrow, but in the end I won’t be able to eat it!

    Even the frail old lady Bai ran out to help.

    Five big sacks, each full.

    In addition to three large bags of grain, there are also food, clothing, regular medicine, daily necessities, etc.

    The commander-in-chief’s family can’t even afford these supplies!

    Uncle Bai was so shocked that he covered his heart.

    "How did you do that?"

    Zhou Chen took out a few bottles of quick-acting heart-saving pills from his backpack.

    Now that we're gone, we probably won't see each other for a long time.

    Uncle Bai rushed forward with a "swish" and grabbed Zhou Chen tightly.

    "Xiao Zhou, tell me honestly, what happened to you outside?"

    "I know you are capable, but it is not easy to collect these supplies and keep them!" "

    Isn't it? You were taken care of, and you came back to ask for help?"

    Zhou Chen couldn't laugh or cry.

    "It's okay. I'm just lucky. I picked up a lot of supplies after the acid rain." "

    Then, I found a pretty good place to settle."

    "I've cleaned up my place well in the past two years. I got bored and wanted to come back and visit. Look at everyone.”

Chapter 132 Brother, is the horse killing the chicken?

    Zhou Chen has been wandering outside the base for the past two days.

    I want to see if Lao Sun and others will have to live in a refugee camp because they can't afford food.

    Uncle Bai hasn't slept well in the past two days.

    The youngest son finally came back and was so tired that he just lay on the bed when he caught him.

    "Come, I'll show you something!"

    Deputy Commander Bai was exhausted physically and mentally from work, responsibilities, refugees, family, and his sick son.

    But it was hard to refuse the old father.

    When he saw that the small room was filled with supplies, everything from food to clothing to daily necessities was complete.

    He felt dazzled.

    Maybe he was too tired from work and had hallucinations.

    Uncle Bai quickly explained the ins and outs of the supplies.

    Deputy Commander Bai was stunned.

    Zhou Chen?

    My parents have said this name many times.

    Two years ago, Zhou Chen escorted his parents and children to Ningcheng, leaving behind hares and grain.

    He didn't even have a chance to thank him in person.

    This time, it was Zhou Chen who came out in time to save his son's life.

    Now so many supplies have been delivered...

    Deputy Commander Bai carefully inspected the pile of supplies, and his heart jumped to 180.

    Wuchang rice, refined flour, soybeans, mung beans, red beans, millet, peanuts, dried seafood, dried shrimps, kelp, etc.

    Everything is of top quality.

    Bacon, bacon, dried bamboo shoots, and dried prunes are all vacuum-packed and the quality is not bad at all.

    Clothes, shoes, gloves, and even quilts for adults and children are all considered.

    The quality of these supplies is not even comparable to those in the base warehouse.

    It’s medicine, and it’s a huge amount of high-quality supplies. Is there really such a powerful person?

    Uncle Bai expressed his guess with two dark circles under his eyes.

    "I've been thinking a lot these past two days, and I think Xiao Zhou is in need of helpers." "

    People in this world are sinister. When looking for help, you must find someone trustworthy."

    "He must be hoping that I can help him, but... With the current situation in our family, he can't say this!"

    Deputy Commander Bai said: "What do you mean?" Uncle

    Bai said: "You go to sleep first, I will go and talk to him, if he is far away from the base Not far, I think..."

    Deputy Commander Bai nodded: "If the distance is not far, you can support him until he finds help, but if the distance is too far, I definitely don't agree."

    How many comrades have lost contact with their parents.

    In the apocalypse, losing contact with your family will most likely mean goodbye forever!

    Now that his parents were right in front of him, it was too late for him to enjoy himself secretly.

    The old father is already old, how could he agree to the separation of flesh and blood?

    Even if they can't help, a lot of these precious materials will be returned to the other party.

    As for the life-saving grace, he can only take the initiative to find opportunities to repay it in the future!

    Zhou Chen, carrying an assault rifle on his back, stood out from the crowd and appeared in the refugee camp.

    "Brother, will a horse kill a chicken?"

    "Half a catty of potatoes can be played once, and eight taels of potatoes can fly together..."

    Under the rag awning, a row of women stood.

    From teenagers to thirties.

    All of them were unkempt and had no flesh on their cheeks.

    Some eyes were evasive, afraid of being picked on by customers.

    Some eyes are eager, willing to trade their bodies for some food to survive.

    Behind the tent, there was a thatched hut, and there was some indescribable movement coming from inside.

    The young man in charge of attracting customers pestered Zhou Chen.

    This outfit, this demeanor, and this gun...

    He's a real big customer!

    "Brother, if you don't like women, we can still arrange it for you...hehehe!"

    Hey, what the heck!

    Zhou Chen didn't come here just to loosen his belt.

    He wants to sleep with a woman, but what woman can’t sleep with him?

    Zhou Chen distributed a cigarette to the young man.

    The young man took Hua Zi with both hands, looking flattered.

    He put Huazi to the tip of his nose and smelled it, then carefully put it in his pocket.

    He couldn't bear to smoke, as one piece of rice could be exchanged for more than two kilograms of grain.

    "I'm asking about a few people."

    "Brother, tell me, I'm familiar with this area."

    Zhou Chen gave Lao Sun the names of several people and roughly described their looks.

    The young man thought about it for a long time and shook his head: "Brother, I am from Magic City. We all live in groups in the refugee camps. I have never met these friends of yours."

    Zhou Chen was disappointed and handed over two more Huazi. .

    "You should keep an eye on them for me. If you see them one day, tell them to stay here and not leave."

    "You can keep an eye on them when the time comes. It will be of great benefit to you!"

    The young man took Hua Zi excitedly and nodded like garlic.

    "Don't worry, brother, I will always keep your words in mind."

    The boss who can even show Hua Zi will not be able to treat him badly when the time comes!

    "Brother, don't you really want to go in and have some fun?"

    "Our service is guaranteed!"

    Play with your sister!

    Uncle Bai limped to the refugee camp.

    He saw Zhou Chen at a glance.

    There is no way, they are just so eye-catching!

    Uncle Bai grabbed Zhou Chen and left.

    "You didn't tell me the truth, you didn't speak up when you were in trouble..."

    Zhou Chen really didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    "I don't lack anything, so what difficulties can I have?"

    The two found an open space and sat down together to smoke.

    Uncle Bai got straight to the point.

    "I know you are back here looking for help. I can help you."

    "Flying in the sky, running in the sea, running on land, what can I not do?"

    "If you don't tell the truth, I will be angry!"

    Zhou Chen Yan smiled.

    There was a long silence before telling the truth.

    "My place there is indeed a hundred times better than here, and I really want to come back to find some helpers."

    "Especially a decathlon like yours, it's a treasure!" "

    But after all, my place of residence is not in Ningcheng. ..."

    Uncle Bai was in disbelief.

    "Your place is a hundred times better than here?"

    "Boy, are you bragging? There are ruins outside, what better place than the base?"

    Zhou Chen couldn't laugh or cry.

    "If I'm bragging, can I get those supplies?"

    Uncle Bai couldn't refute.

    He really wanted to help Zhou Chen when he needed help!

    "Then tell me more specifically."

    Zhou Chen smiled and said: "I can't be specific, but in short it's very good!"

    Uncle Bai asked: "Where is that place? Is it far from Ningcheng?"

    The next second, he was very serious. .

    "Forget it, no matter how far the distance is, I have to help."

    "You have sent so many supplies, and the family will not have to worry about food and clothing in a short period of time. I will come back when you find a more suitable helper! Of course Zhou

    Chen had to refuse: "Don't get excited, being a family is more important than anything else!"

    Uncle Bai patted his butt and got up, waving his hand: "Don't say anything, I'll go back and pack my luggage right now!"

    Zhou Chen was startled and quickly chased after him.

    After persuading him for a long time, Uncle Bai was determined to go with him!

    From the refugee camp, he was persuaded all the way to the downstairs of the Bai family.

    Zhou Chen couldn't persuade him, so he could only think of a compromise.

    "Would you like to see if this works? Come with me first." "

    If you think it's appropriate, you can take the old lady and the two children over."

    "The environment there is definitely better than the base. It will help The child's growth conditions."

    "And it's not too far from Ningcheng. You fly here with your family every three months to reunite?"

    "If appropriate, you can find a few more people, preferably your old comrades, otherwise I won't be able to trust you. ..."

    Uncle Bai disagreed.

    "Looking for someone? One more person means more food consumption. Do you have enough supplies?"

    Zhou Chen patted his chest.

    All he had to do was write "Trench Inhumanity" on his forehead.

    "Let's put it this way, it's not a problem to feed ten thousand people!"

    Uncle Bai stumbled and fell to the ground.

Chapter 133 Black Hawk? Is there such a good thing?

    Arrive at Bai's house.

    Uncle Bai kicked his son up from the bed.

    "Hello Xiao Zhou, I'm going to find your Uncle Li."

    Uncle Bai had already walked to the door, then turned back to the small room and found a black bag.

    From the piles of supplies, I took two five-kilogram bags of flour, several bags of dried kelp, and ten kilograms of potatoes.

    Uncle Bai walked to the door again and asked: "As long as they are my old comrades?"

    Zhou Chen said: "It's best to work together on sea, land and air!"

    This happened to be heard by Deputy Commander Bai.

    "Sea, land and air, which military base do you serve in?"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai didn't even have time to button his clothes and stretched out his hands far away.

    He was very thin and his clothes were empty, but his steps were steady and he looked like a general.

    "Xiao Zhou, I didn't have time to thank you in person two years ago, and now it's you who saved my son."

    "I want to use this life to repay your kindness, but my life belongs to the country!"

    "It's not a big favor. " Thank you. If you have any questions in the future, just come to me."

    "As long as it doesn't go against the interests of the country or violate organizational disciplines, I will be responsible!"

    If this matter had happened in the past, Zhou Chen would have been humble.

    Then, compliment the other party as a great hero of the people who protects the country.

    After that, there will be no more...

    But now is not the past.

    Zhou Chen is so thick-skinned!

    "Commander Bai..."

    "Deputy!"

    "Oh, Deputy Commander Bai, if possible, I really want to ask you for a favor!"

    "Just tell me, if I can help, I will definitely do it! "

    Zhou Chenyi simply said: "Does the military base sell warships and submarines?"

    The two people's hands were still clasped in the air.

    Upon hearing this, Deputy Commander Bai quickly withdrew his hands.

    Looking at Zhou Chen's eyes, the expression in his eyes changed from gratitude, kindness, and appreciation to one of scrutiny!

    It's like the way a policeman looks at a murder suspect.

    I just didn't say it directly: Boy, I want you to be punished!

    Deputy Commander Bai's eyes became sharper and sharper.

    When he heard Zhou Chen say "sea, land and air" just now, he thought the other party had joined some military base.

    Now when I hear the word "for sale", I know that the other party wants to build a private base.

    Or the kind who is so ambitious that he will sit in jail!

    Zhou Chen was so stared at that he quickly explained.

    "Don't get me wrong!"

    "I mean if the base has decommissioned warships, or submarines that it can't afford at the moment, helicopters, tanks, etc."

    "I trade supplies, and I guarantee that the guns will not be pointed at my compatriots!"

    Deputy Commander Bai felt that the other party was talking nonsense.

    "Xiao Zhou, let's not mention that these things involve national military secrets. Even if they can be traded, do you know how much supplies are needed?"

    Zhou Chen said, "For example?"

    Deputy Commander Bai smiled and said, "We confiscated a plane before. Yingjiang's Black Hawk has all its weapons removed and can be used as an ordinary transport aircraft."

    "It does not involve our country's military secrets. If we sell it to you, we will offer 500 kilograms of grain. What do you say?"

    Is there such a good thing?

    Zhou Chen's eyes lit up: "This way, you restore the weapons, and I'll pay you a thousand kilograms of grain."

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    Zhou Chen looked serious!

    That's the Black Hawk.

    Two Gatling guns, two machine cannons, four missiles, and nineteen rockets.

    The above is the standard configuration of Black Hawk’s thermal weapons!

    Deputy Commander Bai was shocked: "Are you serious?"

    Zhou Chen's eyes brightened.

    He became thicker-skinned: "Brother, you already said that the Black Hawk is not involved in our country's military secrets, which means it is not impossible to sell it. Is there a buyer who is more sophisticated than me?"

    Deputy Commander Bai has never seen anything like this. ?

    Now, Zhou Chen’s "brother" is no longer enough to stop him!

    Not only was he shocked by the huge resources he possessed, but he was also shocked by his ambition!

    He waved his hand: "Don't take it too seriously. I'm just making an analogy. Black Hawk may be sold privately in exchange for food, but the weapons equipped on it are definitely not good!"

    Zhou Chen raised two fingers: "Fifteen hundred kilograms of grain, plus three One chicken and three ducks!"

    Deputy Commander Bai almost lost his breath: "Chickens and ducks? Alive?"

    Zhou Chen smiled: "Of course they are alive!"

    Deputy Commander Bai expressed doubts: "Alive? All of them. We can't even find a living domestic animal in the base, you..."

    Zhou Chen smiled and said: "Seeing is believing! Wait until Uncle Bai comes with me, and you will know what is true and what is false!"

    Deputy Commander Bai couldn't help but reach out and slap his scalp.

    "Are you kidding me?"

    When Zhou Chen heard this, he felt something was going on and quickly patted his chest to assure himself.

    "Looking at what you said, I don't dare to tease anyone, the Major General. What will I do if the shot goes off?"

    "No..." Deputy Commander Bai still couldn't figure it out: "Where did you get so much food and live chickens?" Ducklings?"

    There is a grain base of 1,500 kilograms and a grain base of 20,000 kilograms.

    The entire base has tens of thousands of people, from soldiers to residents.

    Twenty thousand kilograms of grain is such a drop in the bucket, so insignificant!

    The number of livestock is still at zero.

    If you can really get chickens and ducks, lay eggs and hatch them, then lay eggs and hatch them again.

    Over time, some people's livelihood problems can be solved.

    Chicken and duck manure is a natural fertilizer, which helps improve soil quality and balance the ecological environment!

    Less is a little less, but something is better than nothing!

    Thinking of the tense people's livelihood issues at the moment, he relaxed: "The Black Hawk is fine, but thermal weapons are definitely not good..."

    Zhou Chen followed the stick and said, "You can help me deal with it. When the time comes, the Black Hawk will be driven by Uncle Bai." ."

    "He is a veteran and your father. He can't possibly fire on one of his own people, right?"

    Deputy Commander Bai was speechless.

    My father must have strong political ideas, otherwise he would not have been able to fly a bomber back then!

    Deputy Commander Bai walked in place.

    After walking back and forth for ten minutes: "Are you sure it's not a joke and you really want to buy it?"

    Zhou Chen took a sip of tea and spit out a piece of tea leaf: "I even want to buy a warship!"

    The key is that you refuse to sell it!

    He can buy it for 0 yuan.

    The problem is that he doesn't know how to drive it. If you ask someone to drive it, you need to cross the clear road...

    Deputy Commander Bai walked back and forth for another ten minutes: "I'll try my best, but I can't guarantee 100% success!"

    Uncle Bai took the lead Two old men pushed open the door and entered.

    The environment was too bad. The two old men were very thin, but their backs were straight.

    "Xiao Zhou, I brought you the man."

    Zhou Chen and Deputy Commander Bai stopped the topic in a tacit agreement.

    Uncle Bai introduced: "This is Lao Li, who was once known as the youngest captain. This is Lao Jiang. He can't be troubled by anything on the road." "The

    three of us are together, on the sea, land and air. !"

    Xiao Zhou shook hands with the two of them respectively and got straight to the point.

    "You two, Uncle Bai hasn't been to my place either. I'll just wait until you see it to believe it."

    "It takes twenty days to go back and forth. If there's no problem, shall we set off now?"

    The two old men had no problem.

    On the one hand, Lao Bai sent the supplies, and on the other hand, it was out of unconditional trust between them.

    Even if you stay at the base, you have to go out to pick up waste to support your family, so you might as well take a trip.

    Maybe there really is a bright future in another village...

    Zhou Chen drove his Big Mac and drove all the way.

    Lao Bai, Lao Li, and Lao Jiang crowded in the passenger seat.

    Feeling the domineering brutality of the Big Mac's advance, the mood that had been suppressed for more than two years was released for the first time.

    happy!

    Zhou Chen drove the car towards the official base.

    The man didn't get out of the car, he just lowered the window and raised his fingers at Xiaobai: "Comrade Xiaobai, come with me!"

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes: "Don't be ridiculous, I want to protect the gate of the base!"

    Zhou Chen got out of his bag He took out a box of bullets: "Which one of you or 40 bullets can make the base gate safer?"

    Xiaolong's eyes glowed green.

    Industrial civilization has been reduced to ruins, and every bullet is irreplaceable!

    Every single one is extremely rare!

    Xiaolong quickly took the bullet box and kicked Xiaobai away.

    "Gungun, go back early!"

    Xiaobai threw a dog and said: "No, Madman Zhou didn't even say where to take me..."

    Xiaolong waved his hand as if to shoo away flies: "Gungun, Ning Cheng is like this Da, where else can he take you? I'll take your place personally, get out!"

    For 40 bullets, Xiao Liang and several energetic young men personally escorted Xiao Bai into the car.

    Big Mac just walked away.

    Qin Siyu covered her stomach with a pale face and walked out of the public toilet.

    Seeing the familiar butt of the car walking away, she went crazy with anger on the spot.

    She stands guard at the base gate 24 hours a day.

    These days I don’t even dare to take a nap, and I have to hold it in again and again when I want to go to the toilet.

    Why is it today...

    "Ah -"

    Qin Siyu collapsed and collapsed on the ground.

    Raise your head and ask the sky.

    "Why?"

    "Why is it at this time..."

    "My family's ancestral animal skin..."

    "I don't want to live anymore..."

Chapter 134 Fly across the ocean and blow up your grandson!

    Big Mac is soaring all the way.

    The strong grip caused the stones crushed by the four tires to fly.

    Xiaobai, who was huddled in the corner, looked around for a while.

    "Hey, Madman Zhou, where are you going to take him?"

    Zhou Chen threw him a pack of Huazi and said, "Shut up."

    Xiaobai picked up the cigarette, but he was still unforgiving.

    "Uncle Bai, senior, aren't you afraid that Madman Zhou will take us to sell us?"

    Uncle Bai thought this kid was really annoying and kept silent.

    Xiao Bai looked at the other two uncles who were huddled together.

    "What are your surnames, gentlemen?"

    "You two have walked on more bridges than I have eaten salt. Aren't you afraid that Madman Zhou will take you away and sell you?"

    Lao Jiang was not good at talking and smiled without saying a word.

    Old Li laughed loudly: "Little comrade, if my old bones can really be sold for money, I don't want more, five kilograms of grain will be enough!"

    Xiaobai was disappointed.

    Seven or eight hours later, the Big Mac drove all the way to the beach.

    Xiaobai quickly jumped out of the car, swinging his arms and moving his limbs.

    Looking at the endless sea, I had a bad feeling in my heart.

    Zhou Chen took out his wallet and gave Uncle Bai and the three of them an assault rifle each.

    There is no man who doesn’t love guns!

    Not to mention veterans, they just can’t put it down.

    Zhou Chen said to Uncle Bai: "I'm going to get the helicopter, please pay attention to your safety."

    After all, this is the edge of the wild.

    The level of cruelty of thugs is not comparable to that of the gang of thugs at the base.

    Xiaobai's eyes widened.

    He was carrying a semi-automatic rifle, how could an assault rifle be so popular?

    "Where's mine, where's mine..."

    Then he was hit with car exhaust fumes.

    Lao Jiang, who was not good at words, kept an eye on his surroundings: "Xiao Zhou is going to get the helicopter, are we going to cross the sea?"

    Lao Li said: "Didn't I say before we set off that it would take twenty days to go back and forth, and we would definitely have to cross the sea!"

    Xiaobai didn't even get a bullet.

    As soon as I heard that I was going to cross the sea, I gave up.

    "What? Crossing the sea? How can this be done? I want to go back to the base!"

    Half an hour later.

    Zhou Chen flew the helicopter back and saw Xiaobai being tied to the ground by three uncles from a distance.

    Immediately afterwards, the three uncles forced Xiaobai onto the helicopter.

    "When this kid heard that he was going to cross the sea, he started to clamor to run away!"

    Xiaobai clamored to go back to the base, and the helicopter had already taken off.

    Looking at the land road getting further and further away, Xiaobai burst into tears.

    Brother Long...

    my old squad leader, we were all fooled!

    The five of them ate, drank, and defecated on the plane, so Zhou Chen was naturally responsible for the food consumption.

    If you want to get on the big boat, you can only go to a place with rocks or a small piece of land.

    Take advantage of the refueling and temporary rest to solve it quickly.

    If you really can't hold it in any longer, then you can do it on the plane.

    To create strong contrast.

    Zhou Chen only took out bread, instant noodles, and mineral water during the flight.

    When they arrived at his paradise, I couldn’t believe they were willing to leave!

    Although it’s just bread and instant noodles.

    This is already good food for Uncle Bai and the four of them who have been suffering for two or three years.

    "There is a big land road ahead..."

    "How many days have it been? I finally saw the real land road..."

    "It's too desolate. There are many refugees on the seaside..."

    "Xiao Zhou, your settlement is on this land road. Right?"

    Zhou Chen gave the four of them a brief introduction to this land road surrounded by sea water.

    He also took out the telescope and asked them to take turns looking at it.

    Uncle Bai held up the telescope and marveled: "Surrounded by the sea, the terrain with independent land routes is simply amazing."

    Xiao Bai looked back at the endless sea, his heart beating like thunder.

    It's over, you won't be able to go back, right?

    40 rounds of bullets, such a generous shot...

    I know that Madman Zhou has no good intentions!

    Zhou Chen looked at Xiaobai's helpless expression and joked: "Comrade Xiaobai, you're here, be happy!"

    Xiaobai turned his head and said: "I'm happy for you!"

    After ten days of getting along, everyone has already Very familiar.

    Lao Li asked curiously: "Xiao Zhou, this kid has such an awkward personality, why do you have to abduct him?"

    Xiao Bai pricked up his ears: "Yes, I also want to know, why didn't you abduct Brother Long instead of Xiao Liang?" , you want to abduct me?"

    Zhou Chen laughed loudly: "Because you are a health worker!"

    Doctor, a profession that has been promoted in the last days.

    Xiaobai was about to cry but had no tears: "Fuck! Are you serious? I can't go back..."

    Zhou Chen and Uncle Bai burst into laughter.

    "Buzz buzz--"

    The helicopter flew in the sky.

    "Boom, boom, boom--"

    A motorcycle ran wildly on the ground.

    Zhou Chen took a look and felt that he looked familiar.

    Especially the red-tasseled sword on the opponent's back.

    Both sides are heading in the same direction, racing in the sky and on the earth.

    While running, the motorcycle suddenly braked magnificently.

    The man pulled open his cotton coat, took out a sniper, and aimed the gun upward.

    "Bang!"

    A bullet hit the hatch, leaving a bullet hole.

    The five people on the helicopter were startled.

    Everyone, including Xiaobai, loaded their guns and squeezed into the window, with the muzzles pointing downwards.

    The guy on the ground fired a cold shot and immediately drove his motorcycle into the woods.

    "Damn, my helicopter!"

    Zhou Chen was so angry that he controlled the helicopter to deviate from the route and chased after him.

    Then, he took out a grenade, pulled out the safety cover with his teeth, and threw it away.

    "Boom--"

    The grenade exploded, and the ground was covered in scorched earth.

    Under the deafening explosion, the refugees on the motorcycle looked shocked.

    He looked back at the explosion site, then looked up at the helicopter in mid-air, and turned the throttle to the bottom to run faster.

    "How dare you damage my helicopter and kill your grandson!"

    Zhou Chen threw another grenade, almost blowing him up.

    But the man's driving skills are so good, it's like performing motorcycle stunts.

    The S-shaped movement was quite coquettish, and he avoided the bomb again and ran all the way.

    "Want to run?"

    "You can't escape with my wings!"

    Zhou Chen took out the third grenade.

    This time, all four of Lao Bai rushed forward to stop him.

    "Little Ancestor, please calm down. These are grenades. Use one and lose one!" "

    Oh, don't throw it away again. It makes me feel bad when I see it..."

    "Yes, yes, don't vent your anger on a refugee." , don’t take such a precious weapon seriously..."

    "Crazy Zhou, let me go down and fight with him. I will kill him. How about you give me the grenade?"

    Zhou Chen wanted to throw it, but the grenade was thrown by all four sides. People work together to take it away.

    After all this entanglement, the motorcycle on the ruins had already become a cat.

    Zhou Chen looked left and right and couldn't find anyone.

    Regardless of whether the other party can see it or not, raise a middle finger out the window!

    day!

    Let this grandson be proud for a few days.

    When I circle the base, my grandson will be unable to escape!

    The further we fly to paradise, the more refugees there are on the ground.

    Zhou Chen couldn't help but frown.

    Compared to when he left, these refugees were running towards the center of the land.

    It seems that the refugees can no longer survive on the beach!

    "Buzz buzz--"

    The helicopter flew overhead.

    The numb-looking refugees looked up one by one.

    Then, follow the direction of the helicopter.

    Six hours later.

    The giant hand rising from the ground leaped into view.

    Uncle Bai and the other five were shocked.

    "Look, there's a mountain ahead!"

    "What a strange peak..."

    The helicopter flew closer and closer, and the Wuzhi Mountain on the top of the mountain became more and more clearly visible.

    Until they saw the lakes and green plants in Wuzhi Mountain, the four of them turned red with excitement.

    "There are lakes..."

    "Oh my god, there are green plants in the valley..."

    "It's incredible! I haven't seen a green plant in almost three years..."

    And there is not one green plant here.

    It's a piece of...

Chapter 135 Besides being shocked, I am still shocked!

    The outside world is desolate, dilapidated, and in ruins.

    Although there are no green mountains here, the lakes, green plants, and wonders are very beautiful.

    It's so beautiful that you can't take your eyes away!

    The contrast between the two extreme ecological environments cannot be too strong!

    In order to highlight this intensity even more.

    Zhou Chen specially carried four people and flew over the lake. The exciting sharks chased the helicopter and bit it.

    The crocodiles basking in the sun on the shore heard the roar and quickly hid in the water, leaving only their big black heads exposed.

    They flew around another ten thousand acres of land.

    In order to test planting before, only 1% of the 10,000 acres of land was planted.

    A month has passed and the green sprouts of wheat, soybeans and vegetables have grown several inches, or half a foot long.

    The lush green scenery is pleasing to the eye no matter how you look at it!

    The chickens and ducks in the wooden fence have grown to weigh two kilograms.

    The four of them, Uncle Bai, were like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden, marveling at everything they saw!

    "Domestic animals, alive?"

    "Look, there's a lion!"

    Dahuang, who stayed to look after the house, excitedly chased the helicopter.

    He kept a lot of dog food. This guy ate and slept every day and became fatter than before.

    Long hair that hasn't been groomed in two years.

    At first glance, it looks like a lion.

    What shocked the four men of Uncle Bai even more was the orchard.

    The fruit trees are full of fruits.

    Apples, grapes, bananas, oranges, and a strawberry patch.

    While we were still on the helicopter, we could already smell the rich and refreshing fruit aroma in the air!

    "It's an eye-opener for me to be able to grow crops on the land. How can there be fruits?"

    "A paradise on earth, a paradise on earth..."

    Xiaobai, who had been having troubles all the way, was already dumbfounded.

    He excitedly grabbed Zhou Chen, pulled on the other person's headphones and shouted.

    "Brother, I was wrong. Is it okay if I don't leave?"

    The helicopter landed smoothly and the propellers stopped rotating quietly.

    Xiaobai pushed open the hatch and jumped in, but fell into a trap.

    There was nothing they could do, they remained sitting for too long, and their limbs became stiff.

    The three uncles have much more experience.

    He stayed in his position and stretched his body for a while, then held on to the hatch and slowly went down.

    But the excited look and eager steps could not hide the joy and excitement in his heart.

    "It's delicious! It's so delicious..."

    After hearing the movement, everyone noticed Xiaobai's crawling posture.

    Climbing all the way to the straw mold garden, I picked straw mold and stuffed it into my mouth.

    I cried while eating, with a look of happiness on my face!

    He also didn’t forget to scold Zhou Chen.

    "Crazy Zhou, you are indeed a big dog!"

    "I'm telling you, I won't leave even if you kill me!"

    "Brother Long, Xiaoliang, Xiaohui, you really should come together!" "

    But It doesn't matter, you're not here, I'll help you eat more fruit!"

    Zhou Chen really wanted to give him a shot.

    "If you curse again, I will throw you into the lake and feed it to the crocodiles!"

    Dahuang ran over and had fun, peeing in excitement.

    Zhou Chen rubbed Dahuang's head and greeted everyone warmly.

    "You three gentlemen, don't be polite. Let

    's pick some fruits to try first." "Let's rest for a while. Later, we will pick some fresh vegetables and cook them in hot pot."

    Lao Li and Lao Jiang were excited but still very restrained.

    Uncle Bai waved his arms and held one in each hand.

    With the wind blowing under my feet, I ran towards the fruit garden.

    "Listen to Xiao Zhou and don't be polite to him."

    "He is inhumane, let's just eat!"

    Before the natural disaster, their family background was not bad.

    When I was in the army, I had all kinds of freshest fruits to eat every day.

    After I retired, I had so much fruit at home that I couldn’t finish it all.

    Until the natural disaster struck, in the past three years, let alone fruits, even moldy steamed buns could not be eaten every day.

    Looking at this fruit garden, the aroma is overwhelming.

    They were so excited that they didn't know where to start.

    Xiaobai's mouth was full of fruit stains.

    Holding a few large red molds in his left hand, he reached out with his right hand to pick the milky white white molds.

    Not forgetting to greet excitedly: "You three gentlemen, come and try the straw mold. It's big, juicy and sweet, and the taste is unbeatable!"

    Three old hands stretched out to the straw mold in the straw mold garden.

    From touching, to picking, to observing, and finally to feeding.

    Their hands couldn't stop shaking.

    Oh my gosh...

    this is so delicious!

    The three uncles closed their eyes and tasted the top and precious fruits in small sips.

    A face of intoxication and happiness.

    There is an illusion, as if we have returned to the good life before the natural disaster!

    Xiaobai didn't take it as an outsider at all. Strawberry ate half full and immediately went to pick apples and grapes.

    I picked too many, so I pulled up my cotton coat and carried it in my pocket.

    He ran up to the three uncles and stuffed them into their arms.

    "Trying other fruits, I was so moved that I cried!"

    "This is the wonderland on earth, isn't it?"

    Xiaobai kept picking like a robber, which made the three uncles feel heartbroken.

    "Comrade Xiaobai, the fruits here are too precious, don't keep picking them!"

    Xiaobai also felt that he had gone too far.

    Madman Zhou was just being polite, but he wouldn't let others pick his fruit like this.

    The fruit here is even just a grape.

    Wherever you put it, it is the best of the best materials!

    Xiaobai was feeling embarrassed when he saw Dahuang running over.

    The plump body stood upright, bit an apple from the tree, sat down on the ground and ate it slowly.

    "Kaka, ka..."

    While chewing, he wagged his tail at the uncle Bai whom he knew.

    Xiaobai: "..."

    The three uncles: "..."

    There are two oversized tents at the foot of the Buddha.

    One is the bedroom and the other is the warehouse.

    Zhou Chen took advantage of the four of them in the orchard and hurried into the warehouse.

    From the space, take out the excavator, cultivator, cutter, fertilizer, farm tools, seeds, etc. and put them away one by one.

    After thinking about it, I placed two more containers.

    And, the large helicopter obtained from Zhujiajian.

    If there is nothing, it can't be said that he built this place into a paradise with his own hands, right?

    Who believes it?

    Zhou Chen walked out of the tent.

    Seeing that the four of them had relaxed physically and mentally under the influence of Dahuang.

    Everyone ate fruit and happily gathered outside the wooden shed to watch the chickens and ducks.

    Zhou Chen shouted from ten meters away: "Four people, there are clothes, shoes and socks in the warehouse, and there is a generator to boil water for bathing."

    The four people were shocked: "Can you still take a hot bath?"

    They had not taken a hot bath for a long time. Take a bath!

    After major earthquakes and acid rain, the environment is getting worse and worse.

    Even food and clothing are a problem. How can I have time to cut down trees and heat hot water for bathing?

    The weather after the natural disaster was very unusual.

    There is scorching sun in February, snow in June, and hail in winter.

    Sometimes, it’s extremely hot in the morning and freezing in the afternoon.

    Even the refugees at the base rarely bathe.

    The most important thing to pay attention to is to simply wipe it with a wet towel every ten days and a half.

    Those who are not particular about it, or those who do not have the conditions, have not washed it once in a year or two.

    It smells so bad that you can smell it from afar!

    Xiaobai is the fastest runner. He hasn't had a bath for a long time.

    The key point is that he was kidnapped without even a single piece of clothing.

    He hurriedly ran into the warehouse to find a change of clothes.

    As soon as the curtain was opened, he screamed excitedly.

    "Ah, my God..."

    "Holy crap, this must be an hallucination!"

    "Are you crazy? There is everything in the warehouse..."

    The three uncles were attracted by his startled movements.

    When I followed him in and took a look, my jaw dropped on the spot.

    In addition to large helicopters, excavators, etc.

    Piles of food, cotton clothes, quilts, tents, steel, fuel barrels, etc. are still being stacked.

    It can be said that all the basic necessities of life are complete...

    Crazy?

    Unbelievable!

    Simply inhumane!

    Simply, simply...

    In addition to being shocked, I am still shocked...

Chapter 136 Drinking wine and eating meat

    The open-air bathroom has only one shower head.

    But everyone couldn't wait any longer and crowded in to wash together.

    Anyway, they are just a bunch of men, and there is no problem with civilized image.

    The water is pumped up from the lake and then heated into hot water.

    Constant temperature control, it is not very comfortable when it is wet on people!

    There are also shampoo and shower gel that haven’t been used in more than two years.

    With these two things, the old dirt on their bodies was completely washed away.

    It was a comfortable wash, and everyone didn’t forget to rub each other’s backs.

    I rubbed my back and felt relaxed all over, feeling as if my whole body was lighter.

    There was a feeling of ecstasy...

    Zhou Chen was busy in front of the stove.

    Take out a chicken, a fish, and two pounds of bacon steaks from the space.

    The chicken is stewed with mushrooms, the radish is stewed with cured pork ribs, and the fish is sliced ​​and flavored to make sauerkraut and boiled fish.

    Carrying a basket to the field to pick vegetables.

    Spinach, Chinese cabbage, and radish seedlings are growing best, but they are not as good as before the natural disaster.

    The seed survival rate is only 30%, and the green color is a bit thin.

    But this is a top-notch delicacy that refugees cannot imagine!

    Zhou Chen is sure to keep the three uncles.

    But Xiaobai...

    Unless Xiaobai voluntarily hangs out with him, no one will dare to steal people from the army.

    I heard Xiaobai whining over there.

    Zhou Chen was very willing to spend the money.

    Since we don’t plan to live alone until the day we die, we naturally need doctors when recruiting troops!

    Don't underestimate the hygienist.

    In dealing with all kinds of trauma, as well as bruises and injuries.

    The medical skills of hygienists are even better than those of doctors in tertiary hospitals!

    The four of them took a shower and put on clean clothes and shoes from head to toe.

    Even the socks are soft and warm fleece socks.

    He felt so comfortable that he felt like he was floating when he walked...

    Xiaobai not only bathed the dirty Dahuang, but also trimmed Dahuang's hair.

    Rhubarb, as wild as a lion, finally revealed a pair of eyes.

    The delicious food on the table is so delicious that it makes people salivate.

    I thought it would be shocking enough to have chicken, fish, and cured pork ribs.

    Unexpectedly, Zhou Chen took out two bottles of Wuliangye from the warehouse.

    Xiaobai gnawed on the fragrant waxed pork ribs and felt that what Madman Zhou said was true.

    If you hang out with him, you are guaranteed to drink and eat meat.

    tasty!

    So delicious!

    It’s not just wine and meat, it’s also very delicious vegetables.

    Uncle Bai, Lao Li, and Lao Jiang also feasted.

    Everyone ate to their heart’s content!

    Happy as a fairy...

    Night falls.

    At the Buddha's hand, a light illuminates the camp.

    Bright light shines on a small lake, refracting sparkling waves.

    In the newly built tent, snoring came and went, as loud as thunder.

    Zhou Chen took a shower and put on comfortable silk pajamas.

    Lying on the big bed that was comfortable for a long time, I soon joined the snoring army.

    The more tired a person is, the deeper they sleep.

    A dreamless night.

    Sleep until you wake up naturally.

    When Zhou Chen got up, the three uncles got up earlier.

    Those who knead the dough, those who dig the soil, those who feed the chickens.

    Only Xiao Bai still hugged the quilt tightly and drooled while sleeping.

    There is a basket next to the wooden fence, which contains corn meal, corn kernels, and aged barley.

    Uncle Bai, who got up early to feed the chickens, felt a heartache in his heart.

    Refugees don't have to eat such good supplies, but they are used to feed chickens here.

    Zhou Chen yawned and went to the orchard to dig up a small box of earthworms.

    More than twenty chickens and ducks, looking at the earthworms one after another, immediately ran up excitedly and pecked them into their mouths.

    Uncle Bai asked: "Xiao Zhou, what are your plans?"

    Zhou Chen said: "The terrain here is special, so it is the best choice for seclusion."

    "You saw it on the way here. The refugees are already running here."

    "There is no reason for such a large land to be occupied by anyone alone. The refugees must be given a way to survive." "

    But if there are too many refugees, trouble will easily arise. If we set the rules a day earlier, everyone can live a good life!"

    Uncle Bai nodded.

    Refugees are human beings too. If survival was not too difficult, who would want to live like a ghost?

    As long as there is a glimmer of hope, the vast majority of refugees are still willing to live a steady life!

    Breakfast is pimple soup made by Lao Jiang.

    The pimple soup made from fine flour is very delicious in every mouthful!

    Every sip of the soup is rich in the aroma of wheat.

    After breakfast, five people and one dog started wandering around.

    Wuzhi Mountain is a miraculous workmanship that only makes people marvel.

    But everyone still cares more about the land.

    The growth of grain and vegetables is the top priority.

    Even people like Xiao Bai, who had free thinking, lay down in the ground and inspected wheat and vegetables.

    He even picked up a handful of dirt, dipped a bit of it into his fingers, and put it in his mouth to taste it.

    There is almost no sulfuric acid smell, just a smell of fertilizer and alkali.

    Xiaobai sighed: "The soil quality here is quite good. It would be great if we could grow medicinal herbs."

    He is a health worker and knows the serious shortage of medicines better than ordinary refugees!

    Zhou Chen struck while the iron was hot: "There are a large number of seeds of Chinese medicinal materials in the warehouse. Unfortunately, I really don't understand this. I have never dared to plant them for fear of wasting medicinal seeds."

    Xiaobai was excited: "You can't do it, I can! I will follow you Tell me, there is a herbal garden in my hometown. Before I joined the army, I was always taking care of it!"

    Zhou Chen was very cooperative: "Run, little miracle doctor, go and pick the most fertile land. I have full control over the Chinese herbal garden here. I leave it to you!"

    Xiaobai was very excited, but he did not forget his identity.

    "But I'm a soldier..."

    "Ah! You won't really let me go, will you?"

    "No! Then wouldn't I become a deserter? Brother Long will also be punished!"

    "Besides, I can't bear to leave. Brother Long and the others..."

    Old Li came over and said, "Actually, this matter is easy to handle." "There

    is no shortage of medicine in any base at the moment, and the experimental planting of traditional Chinese medicine has not been effective."

    "The soil quality here has been improved very well, and It will get better year by year."

    "Just talk to the base, let them borrow talents, and wait for the Chinese medicine to be harvested and give them a share."

    "There is no reason for them to refuse such a huge good thing!"

    Zhou Chen thought about it. I refused unwillingly: "No!"

    "I'm used to freedom. It's not a problem to help a group of compatriots if I can, but I don't want anyone to stretch their hands too far!"

    Is talent so easy to borrow?

    In the face of the great cause, personal interests are not worth mentioning.

    Don't find a reason to lock him up then!

    If the hat of a capitalist in the apocalypse is taken off, he will not be able to eat and walk around!

    Lao Li got straight to the point: "Then your plan is that you can do business with the base on a conditional basis, but you can't accept the jurisdiction of the organization?"

    Zhou Chen took it for granted: "That's for sure!"

    If that happens one day.

    The organization must enforce jurisdiction, so he just packed up the supplies and ran away.

    He even carried away the giant Buddha statues and the stone walls with dinosaur fossils.

    Leave an empty valley and let them manage it!

    Lao Li is a veteran who cares deeply about his family and country.

    He naturally hopes that the organization and residents can work together to overcome difficulties and create a better future!

    But he also understood Zhou Chen's thoughts.

    Don't talk to ordinary people about giving, they will naturally take the initiative to give when they have plenty!

    For example, which base dares to take over the refugees on this land now?

    No matter how much I want to take over, no food means no strength!

    If Zhou Chen can really manage this land well, it will actually benefit the people here!

    Two more days passed.

    The four of them, Uncle Bai, couldn't stay any longer and insisted on returning to Ningcheng as soon as possible.

    The better the living conditions here are, the less worried I feel about my family who are living in a pinch.

    They want to go back as soon as possible and bring their families to live here.

    It's okay for adults to feel wronged.

    The half-grown child is not only hungry all day long, but also doesn’t even have a place to play.

    Being locked up in a cramped dilapidated house all day makes me feel pitiful just thinking about it!

    But it’s different here!

    The environment is good, the air is good, and there are no thugs to run away having fun!

    In the apocalypse, every surviving child is a fire and a hope...

Chapter 137 Ten thousand sweet potato seedlings shocked the base!

    Don’t show your wealth in vain!

    No more picking vegetables.

    Zhou Chen said the sweet potato seedlings are growing well.

    Can I pick some and take them back to the base to see if they can be planted?

    Uncle Bai, Lao Li, Lao Jiang, and Xiao Bai were very happy.

    These are ready-made sweet potato seeds!

    Sweet potato cuttings are planted, and there is plenty of land. Picking 10,000 seedlings back is not a problem.

    If the base can be cultivated, even if only one third of it can be cultivated.

    In four to five months, several thousand kilograms or even more grain can be produced.

    In the apocalypse, every grain of food is precious life-saving food!

    Xiaobai worked very hard, but his hands were full of mud: "How can I bring the rice seedlings back?" After

    ten days of flight, they were piled on the helicopter.

    If the ventilation is not good, the seedlings will definitely go bad!

    When the three uncles heard this, it was really a problem.

    Zhou Chen thought for a while and said, "Modify the container and put bamboo fences inside, and put the seedlings on top in layers. Ventilation is not a problem."

    Everyone nodded, this is a good idea!

    Uncle Bai worriedly said: "The weight of half a container requires that large helicopter to lift, and it consumes very much fuel."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand very arrogantly.

    "Fuel is not a problem!"

    "Anyway, we will need space to carry your family, so use both helicopters!" "

    By the way, do you have any thoughts on staying?"

    Uncle Bai and Lao Li laughed.

    Even Lao Jiang, who was not good at words, was all smiles: "No need to ask, we all can't ask for it!"

    Xiaobai interrupted: "The living environment in the base cannot be said to be a hell on earth, but how can it be compared with the wonderland on earth here?"

    "Three uncles, secretly they are worried that they are too old and incompetent, and are afraid of being disliked by you!"

    Zhou Chen smiled kindly: "I am the one who wanted it most, so it is such a happy decision!"

    After picking the sweet potato seedlings, In units of hundreds.

    The roots are wrapped with soil, sprinkled with enough water, and sealed with plastic wrap.

    Bamboo is readily available, just split it and weave it into bamboo fences.

    Everyone has very strong hands-on skills and it didn’t take long to get it done.

    Then there are containers.

    The five people walked into the warehouse and randomly selected a container.

    As soon as I opened it, countless cans rolled all over the floor.

    It’s all canned meat, with domestic additives, so you can eat it even if it’s expired.

    Uncle Bai, Lao Li, Lao Jiang, and Xiao Bai were shocked.

    Zhou Chen himself was shocked.

    This is one of the containers he salvaged from the sea last time.

    I haven't had time to check and sort it out.

    When I took it out from the space the day before yesterday, I didn't pay much attention to it.

    Unexpectedly, it was all canned meat.

    Five people worked together to move all the cans out and pile them into piles.

    Use a cutting machine to cut off one side of the iron sheet of the container, and fasten steel wire ropes as thick as your thumb on the four corners.

    Put a row of bamboo fences, store a layer of seedlings, and pile them up five or six layers.

    The large helicopter is filled with fuel, fastened to the wire rope, and ready to take off at any time.

    The four of them, Uncle Bai, carried their own backpacks.

    The backpack was flat and full of old clothes.

    Zhou Chen said: "Throw away the clothes. Pick some fruits and bring some cans back."

    No matter how old the clothes are, they are reluctant to throw them away.

    They want to pick fruits, they want canned food.

    But everyone declined.

    As long as you bring your family over, you can definitely eat these two things although you can't eat them casually.

    If he took it back and was discovered by outsiders, it would probably bring big trouble to Zhou Chen.

    Who wouldn’t be tempted by such a geomantic treasure?

    A military base composed of soldiers has strong principles and bottom lines.

    What about the official base?

    Especially the current leader's reputation is not good.

    The previous top leader was a good person, but it's a pity that he is long gone!

    Use heavy codes in troubled times.

    It is normal to sacrifice oneself for the sake of people's livelihood!

    Zhou Chen advised: "It's okay, just keep the bag tightly, as long as your family won't open it."

    Xiaobai was unsteady: "Isn't this bad?"

    Zhou Chen directly pushed the person into the fruit garden: "There's nothing wrong with it, I like it. You can pick whatever you eat!"

    Pick, pick, pick hard!

    I'm waiting for you to seduce other energetic guys with fruits!

    Xiaobai was no longer polite.

    I have enjoyed myself too much these past few days and am always thinking about my comrades.

    So I picked a little of each fruit and carefully put it into my bag.

    Nine more cans of beef were put into the bag.

    Thinking that he might not come again, he reached out and took another one.

    Then, I thought of the old battalion commander again.

    Get another one to satisfy the old battalion commander’s craving!

    Uncle Bai and the three of them also picked some symbolic fruits, and only took one can.

    Just prepare to let your family taste it together, and the backpack is still flat.

    Everything is ready, just waiting to take off.

    Uncle Bai is responsible for driving a large helicopter: "Let you see my glory back then."

    Xiao Bai is very supportive: "Uncle Bai is mighty, and Uncle Bai's sword is still young."

    Old Li is also very supportive: "I have been flying bombers for more than ten years. , this thing is like a toy to you!"

    Lao Jiang was not good at words and nodded in agreement.

    Uncle Bai waved his arms: "Let's walk."

    "Wait a minute."

    Zhou Chen suddenly thought of a question and ran into the warehouse to get a bottle of spray paint.

    Pull out the cover and cover up the six words "Zhoucheng Huo Group" on it.

    Then he casually scribbled a pattern on the bamboo.

    "..."

    Everyone understood instantly.

    This large helicopter... its origin is unknown!

    Zhoucheng is too close to Ningcheng.

    If there were any survivors in the Huo family, there might be trouble.

    With Zhou Chen's bad temper, he would throw grenades at will, and if there was a disturbance, someone would definitely be killed.

    "Buzz--"

    The large helicopter started.

    The fierce roar is ten times louder than that of a small helicopter.

    The steel wire rope collapsed very tightly, and the container hanging below slowly lifted off the ground...

    Zhou Chen spared no effort to seduce Xiaobai: "Xiaobai, I will teach you how to fly a helicopter. Are you interested in learning?"

    The three uncles left him behind. Xiaobai curled his lips.

    Boarding the plane with six chickens and ducks in his arms: "I'm still more interested in your Big Mac."

    What a domineering Big Mac!

    I just drove it in the car and it was so exciting.

    Especially when you are out on a mission, which thug would dare to stop you?

    Zhou Chen beat the snake and followed the stick: "This is easy to handle!"

    "Didn't I tell you last time, as long as you hang out with me, the Big Mac will be your exclusive car."

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes, but he was very excited inside.

    Big Mac, he loves it!

    But he couldn't bear to leave his comrades even more!

    I can only sigh, sorry!

    Did Zhou Chen give up so easily?

    Xiao Bai must be seduced until he scratches his liver to death and cannot sleep.

    The two helicopters remained connected.

    Ten days later, we arrived at the Ningcheng coastline together.

    Military bases have air traffic control.

    I found two civilian helicopters in the air that did not belong to the base and immediately shouted a warning.

    Uncle Bai was full of anger and replied domineeringly: "I am Bai Yunfei's father, and there are precious sweet potato seedlings in the cargo box." "

    Notify the relevant person in charge immediately and send someone to take over as soon as possible."

    At the simple tower, all the staff were shocked arrive.

    Sweet potato seedlings?

    This is definitely the most precious material!

    Soon, the relevant person in charge and the agricultural department received the news.

    As soon as the container landed, countless figures came running from all directions.

    More than half were onlookers.

    The two helicopters landed smoothly, the propellers stopped turning, and the crowd immediately jumped on them.

    Opening the door of the container, you will see a green field in front of you.

    The whole audience cheered...

    green plants!

    Green is full of vitality and represents life and hope.     They haven't seen such beautiful colors

    for a long, long... long time!     Ten thousand seedlings shocked the whole audience!     After ten days of air transportation, the sweet potato seedlings were wilted, but the roots were very vigorous.     An old man eagerly inserted a tree from the soil.     The roots covered with soil leaped into view one by one.     "Oh my god, it has already taken root..."     The seedlings have taken root, which means that the survival rate has increased more than ten times!     Once again the audience cheered...

Chapter 138 The chicken lays the egg, the egg lays the chicken, and so on!

    Survival rate represents harvest.

    The harvest represents food.

    In the current environment, what is more important than food?

    The people who came to watch all had their eyes wet.

    The old man burst into tears and held Uncle Bai's hand excitedly.

    "Old Bai, where did you get these precious seedlings?"

    "The base has been established for two years, and this is the first time I have seen so many grain seedlings!" "I

    finally have hope for this day, and the future is promising. Period..."

    "Are you exchanging supplies with the base, or..."

    "No matter which it is, you can discuss it yourself. Our Ministry of Agriculture must plant them all as soon as possible!"

    Not even a single seedling can be wasted!

    The old man said hello, and many people who were not from the Ministry of Agriculture rolled up their sleeves to help carry it.

    The old man emphasized again and again: "Be careful, be careful, be careful, move gently, don't break it..."

    Deputy Commander Bai rushed over after receiving the news.

    When he arrived, he saw only the last batch of seedlings being transported away.

    Green, this is the most beautiful color in the last days.

    He wanted to take a second look, but the Ministry of Agriculture staff were running fast.

    Even the dogs can't catch up with the running steps carrying the seedlings.

    Deputy Commander Bai walked towards his old father. He had been worried about whether his father had suffered during his absence.

    At first glance, his old father's face was glowing red.

    So did the other two uncles, their eyes were full of brilliance!

    Three elderly people in their sixties came back from a trip looking as if they were ten years younger.

    "..."

    He was puzzled. Is Zhou Chen's place really that good?

    At this time, he saw Zhou Chen.

    Zhou Chen was taking down the bamboo cage from the cabin.

    Deputy Commander Bai saw the living creature in the bamboo cage.

    For a moment, he didn't care about anything and rushed forward quickly.

    The onlookers who had not yet left took a deep breath.

    "Oh my god! Did I read that right?"

    "It's a chicken, not too small!"

    "It's obviously a duck. If you don't believe it, listen to the sound, quack, quack, quack..."

    "It's obvious that there are chickens and ducks, they are alive, really. They are alive..."

    Everyone gathered around, their eyes glued to the bamboo cage like 502 glue.

    Deputy Commander Bai almost squeezed in.

    Opening the bamboo cage, three chicks and three ducks jumped in front of me.

    The chirping sound is very energetic!

    This is the most beautiful sound after a baby crying!

    Each one weighs two kilograms, and there is one male and two females.

    In a month or two, eggs will be laid, eggs will lay chickens, and chickens will lay eggs.

    The cycle is endless and endless...

    Everyone onlookers present is excited.

    The sudden appearance of sweet potato seedlings was enough to make them excited, and now there are chickens and ducks...

    There is finally hope in these hard days!

    As the news spread, more and more refugees heard the good news.

    Some people were ecstatic, while others made sarcastic remarks.

    Those who make sarcastic remarks will soon be sprayed all over their bodies!

    "Bad luck!"

    "You don't want to fucking live a good life,

    but we still want to!" "How can there be people like you? It's a shame!"

    "Get away, you are no longer welcome in my territory..."

    Deputy Bai The commander took Zhou Chen aside: "We haven't finished talking about that matter yet, but you brought the chickens and ducks first."

    Zhou Chen was very direct: "If you are not active in using hot weapons, then there must be something wrong with your brain."

    Deputy Commander Bai was amused: "We have already held a meeting to discuss it. There is no problem with the Black Hawk, but the progress has been stuck on the weapon."

    With such national conditions, everyone is afraid of problems.

    Once something goes wrong with a thermal weapon, it's a big deal!

    Zhou Chen said: "Six live chickens and ducks are here, and 1,500 kilograms of grain are outside."

    "If it doesn't work, forget it."

    "As for the 10,000 sweet potato seedlings, it's just my wish!"

    Bai The deputy commander said excitedly: "On the way here, I heard that all the seedlings have taken root?"

    Zhou Chen raised a finger and said, "They've all taken root, one finger long."

    Deputy Commander Bai's heart beat 180 times: "It's good to have taken root. The survival rate is high. As long as you take good care of it, the harvest will be around the corner!"

    he thought. After thinking for a while, he said: "Let me take the livestock away first, and while the above people are here, I will help you deal with it." "

    But again, no one can guarantee that the thermal weapon thing will be successful!"

    Deputy Commander Bai personally took the chickens and ducks and ran away.

    As a result, he was stopped by the Ministry of Agriculture who came in a hurry.

    Both sides found a fierce argument and grabbed the bamboo cage.

    Everyone in the Ministry of Agriculture was blushing.

    They were shocked by the seedlings before, and only after transporting the seedlings back did they hear that there were still live poultry!

    Is this a big deal?

    One by one, they ran back quickly.

    "Deputy Commander Bai, poultry belongs to agriculture. Why are you, a soldier, carrying them?"

    "Huang Lao, I have something to do here, and I will send

    it to you in a moment." "No! You bunch of roughnecks who only know how to fight, Wan What should I do if a handful of chickens and ducks are injured?"

    "Mr. Huang, it's not that serious. I promise not even a single feather will fall off."

    "No, unless I go with you, I won't worry..."

    ... ...

    Uncle Bai exchanged a few words with the person in charge of air traffic control.

    "Xiao Zhou, they agreed to park the helicopter here."

    "Come on, follow me home to eat and rest."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "The three of you will go home first. I will take Xiao Bai back to the official base."

    Xiao Bai carried a heavy backpack. With a puzzled look on his face: "You're taking me back to the base? No need to!" "

    I'll go to the door and ask if there's a convoy passing by, and I'll always wait for a ride."

    Could Madman Zhou be so kind?

    It feels like a scam!

    If you are as smart as me, you will never be fooled!

    The next second, Zhou Chen was seen taking a car key.

    Deliberately tossing it around in his hands to arouse his interest.

    Big Mac car keys?

    Xiaobai's eyes glowed green and he almost drooled.

    Zhou Chen had a pity expression on his face: "I was kind enough to give you a ride on the Big Mac, but after all, I won't have the chance in the future." "

    Since you want to take a ride, then I..."

    Xiaobai pounced on him and said, Grabbed the car keys.

    "Why are you taking a ride? I don't want to waste your gas."

    "But you are a big dog and are inhumane, so I won't be polite to you. Let's go..."

    The helicopter drove to the beach.

    Zhou Chen pushed Xiaobai away and replaced him with the domineering and ferocious Big Mac.

    Xiaobai drove the Big Mac and raced all the way.

    Along the way, I was shouting with excitement.

    "Wow, Yaoyaoqike is making trouble!"

    "It's so cool!"

    "It's so refreshing!"

    "I'm invincible..."

    Zhou Chen was sitting in the passenger seat, feeling dizzy and nauseous from being jolted along the way.

    This guy drives harder than him!

    Several times I wanted to kick Xiaobai out of the car, and he would fall to death!

    But he endured it!

    All to seduce those spirited guys.

    No one dares to steal people from the army, but what if the spirited guy goes with him voluntarily!

    The entrance to the official base.

    Xiaolong has been very sad recently.

    Xiaobai, who was kicked away by him, had no news and disappeared out of thin air.

    When he thought that something might happen to Xiaolong, he couldn't eat or sleep.

    Xiaobai, Xiaobai, I'm so sorry for you!

    "Company Commander, I'm back -"

    The familiar Big Mac rushed over.

    Xiaobai stuck out his head and sang a classic old song happily.

    "My old squad leader, how are you doing now..."

    "My old squad leader, do you still think of me..."

    As soon as the Big Mac stopped, Xiaolong rushed forward with a bang.

    He raised his hand and slapped Xiao Bai on the head.

    "Miss you? I want to kill you! Where the hell did you go?!"

Chapter 139 Who farts?

    Xiaobai was pulled out of the car and violently hammered!

    Xiaolong's love is deep and his responsibility is deep.

    If one person doesn't do enough damage, call on everyone.

    A group of spirited young men swarmed up and pressed Xiaobai to the ground and rubbed him.

    Xiaobai was beaten until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, and he felt very aggrieved.

    "Brother Long, didn't you kick me away for 40 bullets?"

    Xiaolong choked at Xiaobai's words and suppressed his blush.

    "Then did I ask you to disappear?"

    "After disappearing for more than 20 days, there is no news!"

    "Did you drift away, or am I unable to hold the knife?"

    "Hit him!"

    Xiaobai was beaten The ghosts cry and the wolves howl.

    He expressed aggrievedly that this was not the brotherhood he wanted!

    He raised his backpack to cover his face: "Don't hit him. There is a treasure in the bag. If you hit it again, it will break."

    Xiaolong reached out and took away the backpack and said angrily: "Okay, keep beating him!"

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Zhou Chen drove the car into the gate and parked it.

    Holding a cigarette in his mouth, he leaned against the wall and admired Xiaobai's miserable condition.

    A woman with unkempt hair and black eyes ran over excitedly.

    "Boss, boss, I finally got to you!"

    Zhou Chen was stunned for a second, his expression dazed for a second.

    When he first heard the title "Big Brother", he thought he was that funny girl Qi Rou.

    The result is a piece of dog skin plaster!

    Zhou Chen was quite unhappy: "Who are you?"

    Qin Siyu ran out of breath.

    Pointing at his face: "Boss, it's me, tiger skin!"

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "How dare you mention the word tiger skin?"

    "What did I say last time? Let me meet you again. The gun will hit you!"

    Qin Siyu was so frightened that she knelt on the ground with a "pop" sound.

    Both hands tightly hugged one of Zhou Chen's thighs.

    "Boss, I have been working hard to earn points every day for the past two years!" "

    I have accumulated a lot of points. I want to use a points card or trade with you for supplies." "

    That is a tiger skin passed down from my family. , my father personally handed it to me before he died..."

    "Boss, please do a good job and leave me a memory!"

    Zhou Chen kicked but did not move.

    "Get away!"

    "I won't!"

    "Let go!"

    "Don't let go!"

    "Fuck you..."

    Qin Siyu hurriedly took out a card: "Boss, this is my base points card. "

    There are three thousand points here, which can be exchanged for three hundred kilograms of potatoes. Can you please return the tiger skin to me?"

    Qin Siyu, as a refugee, runs around in the wild all day long, and is already dirty.

    The tears are flowing, and the face is even dirtier.

    Zhou Chen couldn't bear it anymore and forcibly broke off the other party's hands.

    I wiped the dust off my pants with disgust.

    "Three hundred kilograms of potatoes?"

    Qin Siyu nodded hurriedly.

    "There are really three thousand points in the card. If you don't believe it, let's go to the redemption hall to check it out!"

    Zhou Chen looked down at this dirty woman.

    Very thin, very dark, with rough skin and yellow hair.

    I remember the first time I rescued her in the mall, she was still a fair-skinned beauty.

    The apocalypse is ruthless, killing people and destroying their bodies and minds!

    Three thousand points can be exchanged for three hundred kilograms of food, which is already a large refugee household.

    A refugee and a weak woman.

    To earn 3,000 points in two years, you must have suffered a lot!

    But is he short of three hundred pounds of potatoes?

    Zhou Chen is hard-hearted and draws a gun to warn.

    "When you earn a million points one day, come back to me to redeem the tiger skin!"

    A million points?

    The little dragon next to him couldn't help but take a breath!

    This is a point reward that can only be obtained by salvaging a warship at sea!

    Isn't this deliberately trying to make things difficult?

    Xiaolong looked at Qin Siyu's dejected back, and the more he looked at her, the more pitiful he became!

    Xiaolong walked up to Zhou Chen with a serious look on his face.

    "Comrade Zhou Chen, why didn't you tell me clearly in advance?"

    "This time I thought something happened to Xiaobai!"

    "Next time, even if you give me 100 bullets, I won't be fooled again!"

    Zhou Chen Nunu He pointed his chin at the backpack in Xiaolong's hand: "Why don't you open the backpack and take a look?" "

    This is Comrade Xiaobai, the gift that Comrade Xiaobai brought back to you all the way!

    " Xiaolong opened a section of the zipper, tore open the backpack and looked at it: "What gift?"

    A second later, he immediately covered his mouth.

    Hold the backpack tightly with both hands.

    Shocked, nervous, sluggish, looking like he's seen a ghost!

    Xiaolong opened it again and took a look, and then he made sure that he was not dazzled!

    Damn it!

    Is Zhou crazy and traveling through time with Xiaobai?

    Otherwise, how could there be such a thing as fruit?

    "By the way, I almost forgot something important..."

    Xiaolong pulled Zhou Chen to a deserted corner in time.

    "Have you ever seen a few second-generation people? One of them, named Zhang, is very arrogant."

    Zhou Chen asked without answering: "Those who are arrogant in front of me will die. Who are you talking about?"

    Xiaolong: "..."

    He Looking around, he whispered nervously: "The son of the top leader is missing, including several second-generation men who were inseparable from him." "

    It is rumored that he went out to look for the owner of the Big Mac. I heard that someone saw him at the military base. I want you to be together."

    "But he never came back, it was like he disappeared out of thin air."

    "How can a person disappear out of thin air, unless something happened!"

    "People are shouting that they want to see people alive and want to see their corpses!"

    "Before and after. Several waves of people were sent to look for them, but no one was found, but several burnt corpses were found in the wild."

    "The corpses had been burned beyond recognition, but the number of people was right, exactly five."

    "You must be careful! "

    Xiaolong has a certain understanding of Zhou Chen.

    Even if Madman Zhou has a bad temper and dares to take advantage of him, the second generation will still be killed!

    Zhou Chen understood in his heart and patted Xiaolong on the shoulder.

    it is more than words!

    Xiaobai was still screaming.

    "Brother Long, I was wrong..."

    "Everyone, stop fighting. Go beat up Madman Zhou. He kidnapped me..." "

    Damn it! You guys really fought..."

    "I'm not far behind." Wanli...ah...be gentle, my nose is bleeding..."

    That night.

    In a simple tin house.

    Two small windows were covered with sheets.

    Ten energetic young men all got under one quilt.

    Under the illumination of a flashlight, each grape is as beautiful as a glowing gem.

    The apples are big and round, exuding a sweet taste.

    Yellow oranges, red strawberries, and canned beef...

    everyone kept swallowing.

    Pfft -

    "Fuck, who farted?"

    Ten people hurriedly got out, picked up their quilts and fanned, fanned, and fanned.

    Then, he quickly got back in.

    "Xiaobai, is everything you said true?"

    "Did you really get these things from Crazy Zhou?"

    "How else can I lie to you..."

    Pfft -

    "Oh, who farted again!" "

    Is that you, Xiaoliang?"

    "Not me! It must be Qian Duoduo..."

    "Fart! I didn't fart at all, it was Tie Zhuer. He ate the most potatoes at noon!"

    "Don't accuse me wrongly, I didn't fart at noon!" What I ate are sweet potatoes."

    "You also fart after eating too many sweet potatoes. Don't deny it, it's you..." "You

    know how to bully me. It's obviously the company commander who is farting. I heard it no less than ten times while standing guard today..."

    Xiaolong: "... ..."

    Ten people got out of bed and breathed fresh air desperately.

    After a few seconds, he got back in again.

    "Let's make an agreement first. Whoever farts next will have no share in the canned fruit..."

Chapter 140 The Zhatian Gang from Zhujiajian

    A shabby tea shack in a refugee camp.

    Several gangs are confronting each other.

    "Damn it, why don't you go and ask around? My Chen family gang set up business in Ningcheng before the natural disaster!"

    "You also said it was before the natural disaster. Now you still want to monopolize the territory. It depends on whether my Zhaotian Gang agrees! "

    Mother Xipi! I, the Jiang family, are here. When will it be your turn for two foreigners to talk here?"

    "Fuck! If you don't accept it, let's have a fight!"

    "Come on, are you afraid?"

    "Fuck, just do it. Fuck it, whoever is the coward is the bastard!"

    The teahouse was at war with each other.

    The three gang bosses slapped the table and stood up, and the younger brothers below showed off their knives and sticks one by one.

    Refugees nearby have fled far away!

    Just when the three gangs were about to fight.

    A tall and handsome man walked into the tea shed.

    An assault rifle on his chest instantly shocked the entire audience.

    Zhou Chen randomly found a seat and sat down.

    Place three beef cans on the table.

    The conflict was interrupted, and the gang members, armed with knives and sticks, stared at the canned beef and drooled.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Who is the boss of the refugee camp?"

    "Me!"

    "Fuck you, it's obviously me!"

    "You two are fighting each other, and you want to be the boss and beat me!"

    Zhou Chen knocked on the table: "Then let me talk first. After I finish speaking, you can fight again!"

    The three gangs said: "..."

    Wu Yangyang's younger brothers: "..."

    Zhou Chen reported Lao Sun's name and facial features.

    Asked: "Have you seen them?"

    No one said anything.

    Zhou Chen raised the black muzzle of his gun and pointed it between the three gang bosses.

    "You're not talking?"

    "You still want to fight for the boss first?"

    "Then I'll help you choose and select your troops. Whoever survives among the three of you will be the boss. How about that?"

    The three gang bosses were sweating coldly.

    Who wants to die?

    Ten seconds later, there was a peaceful crowd under the rag tea shed.

    The three gang bosses rushed to serve tea and water to the gunman.

    The younger brothers were honest and smiling beside me.

    The refugees, who thought there would be a fierce fight, were all stunned.

    Sure enough, the real boss is the one with the gun!

    "Brother, we have been hanging out here since the base was established. We have never seen the friend you are looking for."

    "It has been extremely cold and hot for several months, and most of the children are gone. If someone has a child, we will There will definitely be an impression!"

    "And the two little girls you mentioned. There are many hooligans in the refugee camp. If there were beautiful little girls, the news would have spread long ago..."

    Zhou Chen couldn't help but feel disappointed.

    "I've given the can to you. Keep an eye on it for me at ordinary times. You will benefit from it when the time comes!"

    Three dirty hands quickly grabbed one each and held it very preciously in their arms.

    This is canned beef!

    Even if they are the best second-hand dealers in the refugee camp, they haven't seen such good things in two years!

    If the boss hadn't had a gun, the three of them would have wanted to take the three cans for themselves.

    The Chen family is the quickest to talk.

    "Brother, don't worry! As long as your friends come here, our Chen Family Gang will take good care of them."

    The Zhaotian Gang refused to accept it.

    "Oh, just the two shabby thatched huts of your Chen family?"

    "Brother, I will definitely provide a good resting place for your friends when I meet them someday."

    The Jiang family spat.

    "Mother Xipi, the Chen family's gang has a shabby thatched house, where can your Zhatian gang go?"

    "It has to be the iron house of my Jiang family, which can protect against wind and rain..."

    Zhou Chen looked at the bearded guy who called himself the Zhatian gang: "Zhaotian Gang? Zhujiajian also has a Zhatian Gang."

    The bearded man looked proud: "Boss, we are from Zhujiajian."

    Zhou Chen instantly remembered a few acquaintances in Zhujiajian: "Do you know Tian Chao?"

    The bearded man looked back at his younger brother and asked hurriedly He said, "Where's Tian Chao? We agreed to fight today, so why aren't he here?"

    One of the younger brothers said, "He went to see his uncle."

    The bearded man didn't feel angry when he heard that, but looked very indulgent.

    Who told Tian Chao’s uncle to be an old Chinese herbalist!

    If anyone in the gang felt unwell, the old man would have to give him a few injections.

    Zhou Chen didn't expect Tian Chao's uncle to be here.

    Tian Chao was called back urgently, and he didn't know what happened at first.

    When he saw Zhou Chen for the first time, he immediately danced with excitement.

    "Boss?"

    "Is the boss really you?"

    "It's great that you are still alive!"

    Seeing that Tian Chao was so familiar with the boss, the bearded man looked proud.

    The two bosses of the Chen Family Gang and the Jiang Family Gang felt uncomfortable.

    This big guy has a gun. Where can he not walk sideways?

    You can also get such a good material as canned beef, your power is extraordinary!

    Such an awesome person actually asked the Zhaotian Gang to fawn over him first...

    Tian Chao enthusiastically invited Zhou Chen to his home.

    The so-called home is a thatched hut in the refugee camp.

    There is a pile of hay in the corner of the house with an old quilt on it, which is where I sleep every day.

    Tian Chao went to borrow a bench next door and prepared to boil water.

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Stop being busy, sit down and chat."

    Tian Chao quickly sat cross-legged on the ground and chatted about his life experience in the past two years in a few words.

    Two years ago.

    A few days after Zhou Chen left Zhujiajian, the army organized people to evacuate.

    Tian Chao and his uncle were the first to leave. The devastating earthquake killed many people.

    Then there was acid rain, and half of the gang members, including the boss, didn't survive.

    A major earthquake triggered a tsunami, Zhoucheng was reduced to ruins, and Zhujiajian sank in the deep sea.

    Many refugees have lost contact with the main army.

    In order to survive, he could only walk through the wasteland and run to Ningcheng to survive.

    The situation in Ningcheng was also very bad at that time, and it was overcrowded.

    Countless refugees crowded at the entrance of the base, clamoring to enter the base.

    With his identity as an old Chinese medicine practitioner, his uncle successfully entered the base and worked in the hospital.

    Tian Chao couldn't afford the food, so he had to stay in the refugee camp.

    People have to survive, so he and several gang members went out to scavenge.

    As more and more fellow villagers joined, they returned to their old business a year later and started their old trade as second-hand dealers!

    The plate is so big that various gangs are mixed together.

    In order to compete for territory and business, they often fight.

    Everyone in the refugee camp knew that Tian Chao had an uncle who knew medical skills.

    In the apocalypse, all living beings will suffer.

    Even the base lacks doctors and medicines.

    Everyone will have a headache or fever. Who doesn’t want a doctor to save his life?

    Every time his uncle came to the refugee camp, he would check someone's pulse and give someone a needle.

    Not even a grain of food is collected, and they are extremely loved by the refugees!

    Therefore, even if there were fights between gangs, few people would attack him.

    As time passed, he didn't want to take action against the person who let him go.

    The days passed like this day by day until now...

    Zhou Chen asked about Lao Zhu and the guard.

    Tian Chao said that Lao Zhu and the others were all alive.

    Some fellow villagers saw them sitting in a military vehicle in Zhoucheng, coming to the Ningcheng military base to exchange supplies. "

    When he mentioned the security guard, his face was heavy.

    "All the policemen in Zhujiajian voluntarily evacuated in the last batch! "

    Before the people even left the pier, the earthquake and tsunami came, and they all died..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
13.9K 257 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...