The Best Of Us. (Ellie X Male...

Από JasonCheng1223

Ellie Williams X Male reader. After the event of Salt Lake City, Ellie begins doubting Joel's promise. Until... Περισσότερα

Before Jackson
Reunion
Arriving Jackson.
Jackson Community.
Ellie Williams.
You And Me.
His Past.
Let It Out.
Confession.
Dragged.
It Begins.
No Wrong. Just Needs.
Berserk.
A Chance.
First Snow.
Not An Update.
Condition.
The Calm.
Storm Is Coming.
Vengeance.
Mercy.
Who's Going?
Journey.
Not an but a FUCKING RANT‼️
Seattle Day 1.
Seattle Day 1(Part Two).
Seattle Day 1(Part Three).
Seattle Day 1(Part Four).
Seattle Day 1(End)
Seattle Day 2.
Seattle Day 2(Two).
Seattle Day 2(Three).
Seattle Day 2(Four).
Seattle Day 2(Five).
Seattle Day 2(End).
Seattle Day 3.
Seattle Day 3(Two).
Seattle Day 3(Three).
Seattle Day 3(Four).
Seattle Day 3(Five).
Seattle Day 3(Six).
Seattle Night 3(One).

Debt.

1.8K 88 11
Από JasonCheng1223

Six silhouettes walked through an abandoned building, searching for anything useful as they crept around the place.

"It's empty." One of them said. "Nothing useful or edible, maybe someone had already been through here."

"Damn. We're fucked before we reach Jackson at this point." The other one, curse at their unfortunate.

"Think we could track down whoever's closer and trade with them?" The third one asks, hoping for at least something.

"Lives and lies. It's what we did to survive till now. I hope they have at least more things than those two couple we killed. Let's go find some survivors." The others nodded their heads in agreement.

"You don't have to look very far."

An unknown voice echoed from the dark room, startled them. They quickly turned, weapons in hands, ready for a fight.

"Get out of there with your hands up."

*Click.

"Don't try anything, and we could be gentle." The one in the middle, aimed his pistol at the center of the darkness, ready to pull the trigger.

"A shame. I was hoping for something better."

*BANG!!!

"Nooooo!!!!"

One shot from the darkness took out the one in the center. A perfect headshot.

The others fire their shots in rage, blasting at the dark entrance without repercussions.

"Enough!!"

One of them shouts, ceasing their assaults. He walked up to the center, carefully pointing his gun at the darkness in front.

Turning his gaze down at his fallen comrade, and it cost him.

*Bang!

This time, the shot was fired from the side through the broken windows. They failed to get the assailant with the previous attempt.

"Adam!!!" Again they fire aimlessly at the direction.

'Two down, four to go.' 

The unknown assailant has already made his way through the back, stabs the neck of the one at far end, ending him.

"Joe-"

*Bang!

A face first headshot to the lady who didn't get the chance to fully turn her body.

'Two.'

*Bang! *Bang!!

The remaining two kept their distance and engaged in a short shootout with him.

A small item, was rolled out from where the assailant is hiding, and bang!

It was a flash grenade, blinding the blonde woman.

"Annie-"

*Snikt!

The guy on the left let his guard down and was stab to the abdomen, and pushed against the wall. His strength was unmatched against the enemy.

Taking a good look, the enemy wears a vendetta mask, not revealing his face.

While Annie was trying to recover from the blind flash, she too was shot headfirst, ending her instantly.

"Nooo!!!"

*Thud!

A right hook to the face, and he slides down against the wall, sitting there in pain.

"You're the last one. So be grateful."

"Please... I have kids..." His victim was begging for mercy. The assailant them took off his mask, revealing his face.

"So am I. A kid."

The man was shocked. All the members died at the hands of a, kid? A freaking teenager.

"You're dying anyway, so make yourself useful. What's in Jackson?" The boy asks, after he overhears their conversation before the shootout begins.

"It's...a safe place..." The man is grunting in pain. Trying his hardest just to speak a few words.

"What kind of safe? QZ?"

"No...a community...peaceful..."

"No doubt you got that information from your latest victims right?"

Short silence. Everyone killed someone. No right or wrong. Just survival instinct.

"Ana... Day care..."

Was the last word of the man before his final breath. Now the boy is planning.

Maybe that's where they're currently staying. Or was staying, possibly with foods and supplies.

He searched through his victims bodies, grabbing whatever he deems necessary, and left for the daycare place in the city.

Mask on, weapons at the ready, he stepped into the place cautiously.

Each step taken with careful execution, avoiding the shattered glasses on the floor.

*Cough!

The sudden coughing from the room at the back, shot his tension up by them times.

'So there's more of them...'

Approaching the room with his predating attempt, he quickly turned and pointed the gun inside. But thank go he didn't pull the trigger just yet.

His sudden appearance seems to surprise the individuals in the room. At least, one of them.

A little girl with blonde hair and a baby boy covered in blankets, resting inside a basket.

The staring between the two continues for a while, but the boy still kept his hands ready with the gun.

"Who're you?" The girl asks first.

"How many of you are here?" He question her with his own.

"They left in search of some foods. We're running low. We're the only two here."

Now that's just horrible. What kind of adults left two kids unsupervised or protected alone in this world.

Ana took a short sip of the water bottle in hands before closing it up. Supplies are limited it seems.

Remembering what his victim told him, his curiosity got the best and started lowering his guard.

"You're Ana?"

The girl turned, looking at him, confused as to why he knows her name.

"Yes..."

"I'm (Y/N)." He takes off his mask, and gets closer to the children. "But call me Ace."

Taking his own water bottle from his bag, he handed it to the girl.

She was hesitant at first, so (Y/N) has to came up with a lie.

"I met your father on my way here." Now that put some hope in the girl.

"He didn't make it. Sorry. But he told me about you, and that he's trying to bring you to Jackson."

That's a terrible way of comforting someone, especially a kid.

"Oh..." Judging from her reaction, she must has been through this. She accepted the bottle from (Y/N) and began chugging down, letting her emotions took control.

"Sorry..." She apologizwd right after finishing more than half of his drink.

"It's okay." He turned, laying his eyes on the peaceful baby. "This your brother?"

"No. He's Adam's and Annie's son."

Adam and Annie. He remembered.

His second victim and last female victim. The boy has the habit of remembering his prey's face for some times after killing them. Sometimes they haunt him in his sleep too.

"I, promised your father to bring you to Jackson. It was...his last wish." He had to continue lying.

"Okay..."

And thus begins the adventure of (Y/N), Ana and Jason through the several cities and towns until the reached Jackson.

(Y/N) killed over a hundred of humans and infected during the journey, at the same time pretending to be Ana and Jason's bodyguard.

But he only did this out of guilt. Leaving two children out there after you killed their parents? No fucking way.

He stormed some hunter's camps, clearing infected inside some buildings, making sure that Ana and Jason was completely unharm. Can't say the same about him though.

A little over four months later, the cabin where they stayed got intruded by Joel and Tommy Miller. The two brothers who are responsible for bringing them into Jackson, which lead to their current residency in Jackson.

Now, in the cafeteria where (Y/N) is having his more than awkward lunch with his reunited crush and former best friend, Ellie and her father figure, Joel.

"Shit... That was sick man." Ellie always has a way with her mouth. But even she was taught by the guy in front.

"Must've been a lot to held on to." Joel adds in his own comment.

"Took everything to not let myself slip."

"So, you got them here, safe and sound. Your debt has been paid (Y/N)." Ellie continues.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to look at the people who trust you, knowing that you gain those trusts based on lies and fake stories? It's unsettlingly obscene." (Y/N) protest.

"And by going out there just to avoid them, isn't that the same?" Joel question him, which (Y/N) raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're childish (Y/N). Strong but, childish. To let your emotions locked up your freedom, how stupid can you get?"

"Actually he's born stupid. Just surprised how he's still alive." Ellie doesn't read between the line.

"You wanted to leave, I can't change that. But was it fair for you? For Ana, or Jason?"

After he returns, he still put up the acting in front of Jason and Ana, avoiding any suspicion expression.

(Y/N) took a long time to think about what the old man in front of him said. He suffered from insomnia that night.

The next day, he slept in like a cow until after lunchtime.

"Wake up sleepy head." Ellie pulled his blanket off, waking up the sleeping beauty.

"The hell are you doing?" He sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"It's Christmas you dumbass."

__________________________________________________________

Here.

Okay, so I know it was never mentioned in the game about Christmas or anything, but I'm just gonna assume that the party before the start of the part two game, is actually a Christmas party.

You know, the one where Seth was badmouthing Ellie and blah blah. This is where were getting close to the original source. Leave your comments.

Enjoy.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

33.7K 1K 87
MATURE READ: We loved each other with fragments of ourselves that were dead - Nikita Gill Love. Such a poignant emotion. Such a terrifying feeling to...
136K 4.9K 33
Y/N L/N, an alone 16 year old in the apocalypse, trying to survive a world full of killers, thieves and infected. After losing his parents 4 years ag...
44.6K 1K 17
ellie williams x female reader the last of us two ©cvpidkiss- book one : never die alone book two : free book three : taken
671 46 3
Now presenting the classic story of Until the End (TLOU x Male Reader) in a better reading format. Once again I do not own anything of The Last of U...