Gear & Night Love syndrome

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

Sorry @tofulina
PERMISSION
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4 🔞
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20 🔞
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 1 Mai & kyu
CHAPTER - 2 Mai & Kyu 🔞
CHAPTER - 3 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 4 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 5 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 1 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 3 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 4 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 5 Fu & Knot
SEPCIAL CHAPTER - 1 Gear & Night
SPECIAL CHARACTER - 2 Four & Gus 🔞
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 FU & Knot 🔞

CHAPTER - 2 Fu & Knot

1.1K 41 12
By unaisaas

- Phi... Phi Fu, what you said... Mom and Dad probably don't think the way you said.

Knot argued back immediately, with a hot face. Fu laughed softly in his throat, but he didn't say anything. Knot frowned slightly.

- You like men? - Knot asked nervously, his curiosity is greater.

- Why do you think that? - Fu asked.

- Well, I saw you and Ai'Night... er... together. - Knot said softly.

- Sometimes you believe what you see and only think for yourself, you know. - Fu said.

Knot's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

- What do you mean, P'Fu? - Knot asked back. Fu, with a slight smile on his face, did not answer Knot's question.

- Ah, it looks like mom and dad are going home. - said Fu, as he turned to look at his parents walking towards the front of the house. - It's a shame, I haven't been able to talk to Nong yet... not completely. - said Fu, turning to smile at the young man.

Making the crazy person make a wrong face.

Can I get your pin on BB so we can talk? - Fu asked, Knot's face was a little confused.

- Um, yes, yes. - said the transparent figure, before saying his BB pin to Fu.

Fu managed to add Knot and accept it. They walked together to find their parents.

- Today I have to thank you very much for dinner. We will wait for you to eat at my house. - said Fu's father to Knot's father.

- It's okay, Anek. How was Fu, did the food taste good? - Knot's father asked when Fu arrived.

- It was very good, I ate a bit. Can I come here more often, please? - said Fu, but his gaze turned to the transparent figure standing behind his mother.

Knot looked away from Fu, because he felt that his heart was beating abnormally.

- Okay, come here often so you can make friends. - said Knot's mother, making Knot not say anything.

He felt his parents make way for a tall figure standing tall with a cheeky smile.

- So, we have to go back. - said Fu's father.

The tall figure raised his hand to honor Knot's parents. Knot also raised his hand to honor Fu's parents, before Fu took his parents home.

- How are you, Knot? - asked his mother, before Knot went up the stairs to his room.

- What is wrong? - Knot asked confused.

- So, you liked him? - Mom asked again.

- Okay, P'Fu seems very friendly. replied Knot, smiling slightly.

- That's good, then. said Knot's mother shortly and walked towards the kitchen.

Knot gave a perplexed look, before walking to his room. The transparent figure took the work that had to be done and sent it to the teacher, sitting for a while.

Brrr... Brrr... Brrr...

Knot's beeper went off. The transparent figure took it and pressed down, but had to pause when he saw Fu's BB status.

F in love with Nong N << What are you doing? >>

Seeing Fu's message, Knot
pressed to respond.

A/N :- Remembering that Knot can be pronounced like Nott... Our dear Fu is emotional and I'm loving it

NOT GULnW

<< I work for the teacher. >>

<< Do I bother you? >>

F in love with Nong N

NOT GULnW

<< Don't worry. The work

there's no rush, I just did it with

advance. >>

Knot didn't know why he responded to Fu like that. In fact, Knot was supposed to cut the script, saying he had to work, but he gave Fu the opportunity to talk to him.

F in love with Nong N << Just wanted to say I just got home. >>

Fu replied, Knot withdrew from his work. He walked to the bed and lay down, pressing BB to talk to Fu.

NOT GULnW

<< Ah sim. >>

Knot responded shortly.

F in love with Nong N << Can I call you now? >>

Upon seeing the message, Knot hesitated for a moment before pressing to reply.

NOT GULnW

<< Yes. >>

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Knot replied, in less than a minute Knot's cell phone rang. The ethereal figure cowered before answering the call.

- Uh... yes? - Knot answered the call.

("I thought you wouldn't let me call you."), Fu's cheerful voice sounded.

- What is wrong with you? Knot asked.

("Ah, why do you ask that? I want to hear Nong Knot's voice."), Fu says making Knot blush.

- Why didn't Brother Fu call Night? Knot asked.

("And why do you have to talk about him all the time?"), Fu pretended to ask back.

- Well, I'm his friend, so I wonder why P'Fu didn't call him. Or have you already called? - Knot didn't understand why he had to ask something like that.

("Huh."), Fu didn't respond, but laughed lightly.

- Why are you laughing? - Knot asked, starting to feel dissatisfied.

("No, I was thinking that little Knot is really cute."), Fu replied, making Knot feel like summer is suddenly coming.

- No... I'm not cute. - he said in a low voice.

("It's cute in my eyes."), Fu said again.

Knot smiled embarrassedly. The gloomy mood for a moment suddenly disappeared.

("You're secretly smiling. It's quiet.")

- No not a bit. - Knot hurriedly argued back, before continuing to talk to Fu.

Until a total of two hours passed without realizing it. The transparent figure chatted with Fu until he fell asleep on the phone. Fu realized this and ended the call.

Morning.

Knot wakes up and realizes that while he was thinking about Ai'Fu, he fell asleep talking to him. The little boy took a shower and got ready to go to college.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

- Knot, are you finished yet? Knot? - the mother's voice sounded from the door.

- I finished. - said Knot, before picking up his things and opening the bedroom door.

- Phi Fu is waiting to catch you. Hurry up and eat. - said Knot's mother.

- Why... Why... Phi Fu came to get me? - Knot asked, a little confused.

- Mom doesn't know either. But hurry up, he's waiting to have coffee with us. - said Knot's mother.

Knot descended silently. As he entered the kitchen he found a tall, handsome figure sitting and smiling at him.

Good morning - said Fu.

- Uh, good morning. - Knot had to greet him back.

Sit down, Knot. Let's eat together. - said the father of the rattling figure. Knot had to sit in the chair next to Fu.

- Thank you very much uncle, for inviting me to breakfast. - Fu said politely.

It is not alright. We appreciate you picking up the Knot. - said the crazy man's father with a smile, before starting to eat.

Knot sat and ate in silence, without saying much. When he finished eating, he went to Fu's car.

- Actually, P'Fu didn't need to come and get me. - said Knot.

- Why you hate me? - Fu replied.

- Ah... no... I'm just wondering... uh... why didn't you go get Night? - Knot said in a low voice.

- Why when you're with me does little Knot have to talk about Night every time? - Fu said, making Knot speechless.

- Get in the car. You'll be late for college. - said Fu and Knot immediately went to his seat.

- Um, I'm sorry I fell asleep last night. - Knot said softly.

- No, it's okay... um... Nong Knot. I want to borrow your BB. Fu said, leaving Knot with a perplexed look. But he agreed to send his BB to Fu.

The tall figure took it. The hand also pressed Knot's BB, after a while he returned it.

What are you doing? - Knot asked, but didn't look at his BB.

- Anything. - Fu replied with a smile.

Soon after driving to the university, Knot asked Fu not to park near the university. But Fu came to park in front of the college building.

- Thanks. - Knot waved his hand in greeting.

It's okay, go study. In the evening I come to pick you up. Please help me take care of you. If there is anything you need, tell me immediately. - Fu said, Knot's face was a little embarrassed, but he didn't say anything.

Knot opened the door and got out of the car. Fu slowly walked away.

- Knot. - Night's call made Knot scared.

- Oh... Night! - Knot shouted at the small figure in shock. Night smiled. He doesn't know if Night saw Fu bringing him.

Who did you come with? - Night pretended to ask. He didn't know what to answer.

- Uh... I came with my brother. By the way, who brought you today? - Knot changed the subject.

- My brother brought me. At first, I was going to ask P'Fu to send it to me. But he didn't accept my call. I wonder if he found someone new. - Night said.

This caused Knot to look
shame on his face.

Night saw that Knot had a look extremely disturbed.

- Hey, what is it? - Night hugged Knot and He asked.

- No... no... how was yesterday? - Knot immediately asked something else, because he didn't want his friend to be imagining things.

- Ah true, today I have to apologize to Kyu. I left him alone yesterday. - said Night, raising an eyebrow in confusion, walking to the table in front of the college building.

Knot talks to Kyu for a bit, before feeling his cell phone vibrate. Then press up to see.

F in love with Nong N << Did you see the status of your BB that I set up? >>

Fu sent a message to Knot. Therefore Knot, looked at his own status.

N Nong F

Knot's face turned red when he saw the status that Fu had set as new. Even if others read it, they will be confused. But Knot was immediately aware of what Fu meant.

- What are you doing, Knot? - Night asked, making Knot jump.

- Oh no, I just pressed BB and watched. - Knot responded hastily, while avoiding Night's face.

- Well, let's eat something. Gus invited, before Knot stood up and followed his friend.

Without answering anything back to Fu, he passed by a group of friends. Night returned and spoke to disrupt Gear's group, with Knot and Gus stunned. They didn't think their friend would be so brave.

But when it seems like the story is big, Knot hurriedly pressed his BB to find Fu immediately.

N Nong F

<< P'Fu, what should I do... Night and my friend's brother had a big fight. >>

Not knowing why he thought of Fu in the first place.

F in love with Nong N

<< Knot I'm still here. I take care
Of that alone, don't worry.

Fu replied, now Knot has some
doubt about how Fu will deal with
that. But leave the events in front of you calm down first.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Night's cell phone rang, causing Knot to immediately look at Night.

- Hello, P'Fu. - Night answered the call with a sweet voice.

It makes Knot realize that Fu is calling Night. But when Night turned to look at Knot, he immediately looked away.

- How do you know that?

Night asked, Knot felt like his heart itched.

- No, you don't need to. We haven't seen each other for just a day and you already miss me? - Night said, looking at Gear with disdain.

Knot, upon hearing this, pursed his lips absently.

- Phi Fu... Phi Fu? - Night called the other party, but it seems that Fu cut the call.

Night's small figure turned to Gear for a moment. Gear's cell phone rang, before dispersing because Gear has to go to see the report that his friend called to pay respects.

- Knot thanks. - said Night, while Knot made a face.

- What, thanks for what? - Knot asked stuttering.

- You should know what I'm talking about. Well, let's eat something, so I can continue my studies. - Night said with a smile, before walking hugging Knot and Gus towards the front of the university.

- Uh... and your brother Fu isn't coming to get you, Night? Knot asked. Night turned to look at Knot.

- He's not mine at all... Besides, I probably won't be his. Night said and Knot's eyebrows furrowed slightly.

- But you and your brother... have something in common, right? You went with him that night, didn't you? - Knot asked immediately.

- I disappeared with him. Not that
means I have something to do with
he. - Night said, making Knot think
in what Fu said yesterday.

But he probably likes it a lot from you. - said Knot again.

- Ai'Knot, what are you doing? What are you talking about, Night with P'Fu? I acted like you knew him like that. - Gus asked sarcastically, not thinking about anything.

- Oh, no, I don't know... I'm just asking. - Knot responded promptly, Night smiling slightly.

- Stop talking about it. Let's eat. Gus said before walking towards him. Night looked at Knot for a bit.

- You say you don't know. So why did he send you? - Night said softly. It makes Knot's eyes widen when he hears it.

- Um... Did you see it? - Knot asked immediately.

- If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have asked you. - Night said again, Knot's face was broken when he heard it.

- Night... he and I have nothing... it's a long story... I don't want you to misunderstand me. - Knot says with his voice shaking.

- What is wrong with you? Besides, I already told you that he and I are nothing. And I didn't even think about him. - Night said again.

- But he thought... otherwise he wouldn't care so much about you. He probably wouldn't trust me to take care of you. - Knot said softly.

Because he deposited it. Just now, you sent him a message, right? - Night asked.

- Did you know? - Knot's face was surprised again. Night chuckled softly.

- Uh... I know. - Night said back, before turning to look at Knot who was walking next to him again. Do you like him? - Night asked.

- No... I don't like it... how can I like it? Well, he likes you. - Knot responded immediately. Night smiled upon hearing this, before hugging Knot.

- I believe P'Fu will come and pick you up today. Try asking to say what's up with P'Fu and me. - Night said his last words before walking to Gus who was already waiting in front of the restaurant. Letting Knot go ahead and tense up.

At the end of class, Knot and his friends left the college building to go home.

- Nong Night. - Fu's voice called. Night turned to look at the same time as Knot.

- Hello Brother. - Gus and Mai raise their hands to honor Fu because they remember him.

As for Knot, he was behind Night.

- Hello... are you going home yet, Night? I take you. - Fu asked Night, but his gaze turned to the young man behind Night.

- Um, I'll go back first. - Knot said hurriedly, before making a move to leave, but was grabbed by Night's slender hand.

Come on, Brother Fu. But take the Knot with me. I remember that Knot's house is in the same direction as my house. Night said with a smile, Knot's eyes widening in shock.

- Night I can go back alone, I don't want to bother you. - said Knot hastily.

But he's willing to bother. Come on, P'Fu. Gus, let's meet at my house. You can hurry up and find Kyu. - Night said before dragging Knot to Fu's car parked not far away.

Are you home alone today, Night?

Fu asked as he drove him back home with his eyes looking in the rearview mirror. He looked at the other young man sitting in the back seat without looking up. Night looked at Fu and smiled. Before reaching out to touch Fu's face, turning to look at the road.

Knot had a strange feeling in his heart when he saw that scene.

Driving, your eyes look at the road. - said Night, smiling as Knot turned to look around with a dark expression on his face.

- You're kidding me, wait a minute. - Fu rubbed Night's head nervously.

- Uh... I remembered I had some business. Can you stop in front? -
Knot said because he didn't want to be
very impolite.

- No!!

-No!!

Both Night and Fu said at the same time. Knot was confused.

- What... why Night? - Knot preferred to ask Night, rather than the young man driving.

- No, you don't have to deceive me if you have business. You just don't want to go back because of P'Fu, right? - Night said, making Knot hesitate.

The more he can see Fu's eyes looking through the rearview mirror at him, it makes Knot not dare to argue with Night.

- Why not? It's very uncomfortable to come back with me, isn't it? - Fu asked in a calm voice.

- Oh.. no... it's just me... I remembered that I had to come by to buy some personal items. So I'm going to buy some.

- Then, Brother Fu will take me. And then you can go with it to continue shopping here. Isn't that right, P'Fu? - Night turned and said to Fu.

- You'd better ask Knot first, Night. Do you want to go with me or not? - Fu said again.

- Do you hate brother Fu? - Night asked.

- No, I don't hate it, I'm just worried. Just in case P'Fu has any business to go elsewhere. - Knot spoke hurriedly, because he was afraid that Fu would misunderstand that Knot hated him.

- I don't have any business. - Fu said briefly, leaving the crazy man speechless.

- What is happening? - Night asked again.

- Well, if P'Fu is okay. - Knot said helplessly.

Before the three remained silent the entire way, until they arrived in front of Night's house. Fu parked the car in front of the house's gate.

- Knot you can sit with P'Fu now. Night said, then Knot opened the door to sit in his seat.

Night's small figure walked to the gate of the house, with Fu getting out of the car and driving him to the gate. Knot could only stare, but he didn't hear the two talking. After a while, Fu got back into the car and drove away.

Is there anything you want to ask me, Knot? - Fu asked, leaving Knot confused.

- What are you asking? Knot asked.

You do not want to know? What's going on between me and Night? - Fu asked again.

Knot was a little dull, before looking out of the car.

- And why should I want to know? - Knot said softly.

How can I overcome your frustration? - Fu said again.

Knot turned to look at Fu in disbelief. Fu smiled slightly.

Can you promise me? If I tell you the truth, Knot will be comfortable when I'm with you. Not tense, not making a worried face like always. - Fu said again.

Phi Fu tell me soon. - argued Knot.

Knot must promise first. - Fu also refused.

I promise. - Knot said reluctantly, along with waiting to hear something from Fu.

- Phi and Night are not lovers. Night is my best friend's little brother. I love Night as one of my little brothers. That night that Knot saw me with Night, Night and I were just playing together. My friend asked me to pick up Night at the pub. - Fu didn't tell the truth about everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 127 10
It has been five years since Zhou Shu Yi and Gao Shi De last met, and both have moved on with their lives without hearing from each other. That is un...
92K 1.4K 52
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
20.6K 663 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
28.7K 605 38
This is the love story between two imperfect human beings. Mark and Vee are two engineering students. Vee is dating to Ploy, a pretty girl from ano...