π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—™ π—›π—¬π—¨Μ„π—šπ—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

PrologueοΏΌ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The ChΕ«nin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja

545 20 1
By LuluShinazugawa

The Village Hidden in the Leaves. Many of the world's greatest ninja have come from this secret village.

Naruto Uzumaki, he's the number one prankster of the village. He's also determined to become the greatest ninja of all.

Naruto had a secret inside that even he didn't know about. 12 years ago, a nine-tailed fox nearly destroyed the village. To save us, the spirit of the beast was sealed in the body of a child.

That child was Naruto.

Ninja missions are carried out in squads of three but this group was a little special. This group included;

Sasuke Uchiha if the legendary Uchiha Clan. Sasuke's superior skill constantly frustrates Naruto to no end.

Aki Hyuga of the noble Hyuga Clan. A kunoichi with amazing skills that is close to rivaling that of Sasuke. Naruto both likes her and is frustrated with her skill to pick up things quickly.

Sakura Haruno, a kunoichi, a female ninja. Naruto likes Sakura but she has a big crush on Sasuke.

To succeed, they'll have to learn to work as a team.

Their sensei is Kakashi Hatake known as the Copy Ninja, he's one of the most exceptionally skilled Jonin in the Hidden Leaf Village.

The group's first major mission was to guard Tazuna, the master bridge builder from the Land of Waves.

However, an evil tycoon names Gato sought the bridge builder's life and control of his country. So he hired an assassin to eliminate Tazuna.

Zabuza Momochi, a rogue ninja known as the Demon of the Hidden Mist. A master of the silent killing technique, he had many victims. No one had ever escaped his soul.

Naruto and his group struggled against Zabuza's punishing attacks. But with a plan in mind Naruto was able to turn the tables on the Demon Assassin.

Kakashi used the Sharingan eye to copy Zabuza's jutsu and reflect those techniques back at him.

But the one who dealt the final blow was a tracker ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. However that tracker ninja was Zabuza's partner, Haku.

Realizing that Zabuza was still alive—Kakashi prepared his squad to face their enemy by teaching them special techniques to control chakra.

A week later, Kakashi's suspension were confirmed. Zabuza was indeed alive.

The time has come.

~~~

"Ha! Now that I'm here, everything will be all right." Naruto said.

'Alright my ass! You just blew your cover!'

"Huh?"

"Naruto!"

"You know how in stories the hero usually shows up at the last minute and then kicks butt? Well, that's what I'm going to do right now! Believe it!"

"Ugh. This brat again." Zabuza said.

'Shut up, Naruto.'

'Uhh. What an idiot. If he's stayed hidden, he could have been so much more effective.'

"All right! You're history! Shadow clone jutsu!"

"Huh!"

"No!"

"Naruto! Move!"

The Shuriken that where thrown by Zabuza was quickly cancelled out by Haku senbon, shocking everyone.

"They didn't get him."

"Their weapons cancelled each other out. Amazing. Now, that's what I call lucky, I think."

"What are you doing, Naruto? Are you crazy?" Sakura yelled.

"This is a battle, not a talent show! Don't let your opponent see you jutsu." Kakashi angrily said. "The shinobi's art is deception, always keep the enemy guessing. Even when executing a single Justu, one must distract their opponent's attention, catch them off balance and outmaneuver them.

"You just turned yourself into a human target, when you enter a battle like that."

"I'm sorry! I was just trying to rescue everybody!" Naruto screamed in shame.

'I take back what I said earlier, he has so much to learn.'

"But there's another mystery here."

"Haku, what are you doing?"

"Zabuza, this boy, let me fight him my own way. Please."

"Bring it on!"

"Do you want em to leave this to you. Is that it, Haku? As usual, you're too soft."

"Forgive me."

Soft indeed he hasn't even hit me in any fatal areas at all, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt being cut up like that.

"I'm warning you! One way or another, I'm going to rip off that mask and take you apart!"

'As it stands the only person who's going to be teared apart is us!' Aki cried. She deserved a raise for all the bullshit she's dealing with on this team.

"Don't even think about it." Zabuza standing in front of Kakashi. You know the score, Kakashi. If you go after Haku, I go after the bridge builder."

'He got me. I can't protect Tazuna and help Aki, Naruto and Sasuke at the same time. Sakura's feisty, but she can't fight Zabuza alone.'

"Relax, Kakashi. Sit back and enjoy the show. Let's see how they do, one on one."

"That mask and your bogus story! You were with Zabuza all along! You think you can get away with a stunt like that?"

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?"

"But as your sensei said, deceiving your opponent, catching them off guard, that is the art of the shinobi. Please don't take it personally." Haku was quick to dodge the Kunai Sasuke threw at him thinking he could catch him off guard.

"Huh? Sasuke? Aki?"

"I haven't forgotten about you two. Not for an instant."

'Damn you to hell, Sasuke! You just had to put his attention back at us!' Aki cried.

"Some warriors accept defeat gracefully, they know when they've been beaten. Others do not. So be it."

'Noooooooo! I'm one of the ones that accepts defeat gracefully!'

"Let is finish I put battle then. To the death!" Haku said as he entered then mirrors once again. "It's alright, Naruto. We'll have our fight next."

'What is he!'

"I'm behind you." Haku said.

'How the hell is he so fast! Sasuke hurry up and active the Sharingan already!'

One by one he appeared in all the mirrors surrounding us and in seconds Aki was screaming as she was cut repeatedly by needles.

"Sasuke! Aki!" Both Naruto and Sakura screamed in fear.

'There everywhere.' Aki thought. It wasn't like he was using clones, but more like the mirrors were just reflecting him. But that doesn't explain how he's moving so fast.

"Sasuke, Aki, Naruto, think! You need to attack from the outside and from the inside at the same time!"

'To figure out how the mirrors work!'

'Yeah, that could work. If Naruto attacks from the outside and me and Sasuke attack from the inside we might be able to break this thing.' Aki thought, but that plan was thrown out the trash the moment she saw Naruto in front of her.

"Hey! I snuck in here to save you guys!" Naruto whispered.

Aki:

"Pretty cool move, huh?"

"Naruto, you sneak up in your enemy, not your ally."

"Unh. You are a complete loser!" Sasuke yelled.

"Didn't you hear what, Sensei said at all!" Aki yelled too. "What kind of shinobi moves without thinking ahead!"

"What the heck is your guys problem? You should be thanking me for coming in here to help you!"

"Naruto, if all three of us are inside here—Unh! Forget it! I've had it with your mistakes!"

"And I've heard it with your attitude! Believe it!"

"And I've had it with you two bickering all the time!" Aki yelled, I didn't want to be left out.

'Naruto is building a solid reputation as the most clueless ninja in history. The more he helps, the worst things get.'

"That's it. I'm going to destroy these mirrors right now." Sasuke said. "Fire style:..."

"Hey! What attack are you using?"

"These mirrors are made of ice, so how do you destroy ice? Figure it out....Fire Ball Jutsu!'

Sasuke attempts to melt the mirrors, though the heat isn't enough to do any damage.

"That's didn't do anything at all!"

"You'll need much more heat then that to melt this ice."

"If that's the case why don't we try another style, huh? Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!" Aki yelled as she blew wind out of her mouth, in hopes of trying to blowing away the mirrors but they didn't even budge.

As the mirror shined brightly all three of them were thrown background screaming.

"Where is he? Where's the needle attack coming at us from? Are they clones? We've got to find the real ones! Which one is it?"

"Look into every mirror as hard as you like. You'll never learn the secret."

"Oh yeah? Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

"No, don't" Sasuke yelled.

"You've got a 100 mirrors, then 100 of me will smash them all!" Naruto said. "Then I'll find where you really are!"

Unfortunately for them the clones were no match for Haku speed as he defeated them in mer seconds.

"These mirrors only reflect my image, allowing me to transport myself at light speed. Through my eyes, you appear to be moving in slow motion."

"I knew it! It's a bloodline trait, Kekkei Genkai."

"Kekkei Genkai? What's is it?"

"It's like my Sharingan and Aki's Byakugan. You can't learn it, it has to be in your blood, in your genetic code passed down from generation to generation within a single clan."

"But that means—"

"Yes. Even I can't copy that jutsu. There's no way to destroy it and no way to stop him."

"I couldn't break through." Naruto said. "So what? He's not gonna stop me. I'm not giving up, and I'm not gonna lose here. 'Cause I have a dream, and no one's going to take it from me. Some day, I'll be respected in my village. That's my dream to be the greatest Hokage!"

"It was not my desire to be a shinobi. It's painful. I don't want to kill you. But if you advance, I will have no choice. Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the shinobi way. And there will be no mercy, not turning back." Haku said. "This bridge will be the battlefield where are dreams collide. Now I must fight for my dreams just as you fight for yours. Please do not blame me."

'Oh, Haku...'

"I fight for someone who is precious to me. I live for him, and I face death for him. So that his dream may become reality. That is my dream. And for the sake of that dream, if I must, I will act as a shinobi and take your lives."

Aki couldn't help but let out a sigh when she noticed the smile on both Sasuke and Naruto face.

'What am I gonna do with those two.' She sighed, because how the hell did Sakura do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 835 25
Sequel to Reborn as a Hyuga Hiaizen Hyuga has fallen into the darkness falling prey to it or not has he got something up his sleeve in this sequel se...
36.9K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
204 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
130K 6.7K 15
"WE'RE A PERFECT MATCH BUT DARLING MATCHES BURN" Look, Aoi didn't ask to be reborn. Especially not in the era of the sannin! But she'd be damned if s...