Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

55|blunder

2.4K 223 138
By niabhatti

"Ayu mujhe lagraha ha mene galat suna ha beta ek dafa wapis bolna." Aiza asked Ayaan.

Ayaan looked down and fidgeted his fingers in nervousness.

"Ayaan"Aiza said with tad bit firmness.

"Hum sab boys ne decide kia tha sst ka paper khali chordenge!" Ayaan muttered.

Aiza closed her eyes she was hoping he would say something different this time.

"Kyuuu?" She asked.

"Sst ki miss kuch samjhati nahi board pe nahi likhti bolti ab aplog bare hogaye ho me dictate krungi mere friends ne kaha agar bhot sare bache unka paper khali chordenge to unko change karadenge." Ayaan explained.

"Do you even realise ke tum kia bolrahe hoo?" Aiza asked angrily.

"You are in 5th standard Ayaan isme teachers karati ha dictate samjh nhi aaya tha kuch bhi to bhaiya ko khete direct paper chordiaa!" Aiza seethed.

"I promise mene pura nahi chora 3 questions kie the leken mere friends ko nahi pata ye baat unhone pura paper chordia tha." Ayaan replied scared.

"Bhot maar paregi Ayaan! Koi bhi nahi bachega bhot ziyada galat kia ha tumne." Aiza snapped.

"Api please sorry." Ayaan cried.

"Me kuch nhi karsakti kal Mam apke bhaiya ko sab batange jo apne kia ha wo bhot bari galti hai ap fail hue hoge fail!" Aiza made him understand the situation.

"Fail? Bhaiya fail pe to bhot marenge." He managed to say through his cries.

"Stop crying ayu!" Aiza crouched down infront of him.

"Kal me aungi bhaiya sath school okay? Hum krte ha kuch ap rona band kro abhi dinner krne ajou wrna sab ko shaq hojega jo hoga kal dekhnge." Aiza melted seeing his tears.

"Ap bachalogi?" Ayaan asking wiping his tears and hiccuping.

"I will try my best." Aiza replied fully knowing that no-one can save the boy. Zaayan will eat him raw but she doesn't want Zaayan to know right now maybe the school have done something about this.

What the boy did was beyond Aiza's mind. She can not even imagine doing stuff like this in this age. The boys collectively tried to destroy teachers image so that the school fires her.

She for sure knows that Ayaan have been manipulated he wasn't capable enough to make these decisions on his own. Even though Ayaan was now 10 years old but he was still very innocent at heart.

Raayan barged in the room at the exact time when Ayaan went inside the washroom.

"Kia hogaya kaha ha yeh?" Raayan asked.

"Washroom gaya ha hum bas batein karahe the arahe ha neeche." Aiza lied through her teeth.

She doesn't even want Raayan to know because he will tell Zaayan in seconds. Aiza decided to come here early in the morning so that she can save or try saving Ayaan.

Haider, Hammad made their way to the hospital where there grandmother was admitted.

Zaira was scared to visit because she have visiting her naniyal for years now. Hassan have stopped her from going there.

Zaira was 8 years old when her aunt her uncle's wife accused her of stealing her jewels she angrily slapped Zaira couple of times before 13 year old Hamza created a havoc and called his mother.

Zaira's mami Shameela is a very cunning hateful person. She is very jealous of Zeenat and she hates her kids.

Their uncle Feroz wasn't any better he was a bipolar man with worst anger issues. Zeenat use to fear about Haider when she started noticing his anger issues but Hassan assured her and promised to make Haider a good man.

Zeenat was very scared of genes but today when she looks at her son she only feels proud.

Feroz married Shameela without his parents wishes and he doesn't say a word to her. Zeenat's father died several years ago.

Their grandmother is a good lady who loves her grandchildren Alot but she is oppressed by her own son and daughter in law.

After that incident Hassan have completely stopped Zaira to visit that house. Feroz and Shameela have a daughter same age as Zaira that is why the constant competition and jealousy was harmful for Zaira's health.

They were very middle class people hence they were jealous of Ahmedaani's wealth.

"Ira?" Hamza was driving and he noticed the sad look on her face.

Zaira snapped out of it.

"Ji bhai?" She asked.

"Hum 10 minute me ajange stay close to me and bhaiya and for god sake don't listen to anybody's crap koi bakwass serious nahi leni! Don't show them your weakness!" Hamza lectured.

"I am fine bhai!" She replied.

Hamza knew she wasn't she was calling him bhai and that was a enough proof that she wasn't.

Haider held Zaira's hand as soon as they reached hospital. Zaira kept holding his hand throughout because she was afraid not afraid that any thing would happen again she knew it can not happen again but the trauma was sill there.

As soon as the exited the lift Hassan rushed to them. He took Zaira in his embrace.

"Congratulations bacha! Itna acha result bhae!" Hassan said trying to make her mood better.

"Thank you baba!" She replied still leaning against his chest.

"Baba Nani or Mama kahan? Haider asked.

"Same wale room mein!" Hassan shielded Zaira so that she doesn't even see her uncle and aunt standing there.

Hamza and Haider gave them a fiery look they have seen them after years. Haider was ready to pounce on this lady that day only but his father didn't allowed him to touch a lady.

Haider was 18 only but he fired a complaint in police without his father knowing. The case was later dissolved as Zeenat's gave in her mother wish but since that day the evil couple maintains their distance from Haider.

The siblings met their grandmother she was very old and she doesn't even remembers how she fell from stairs according to doctors it was only miracle that she have survived but she was now confined to bed.

Hassan have already talked to doctors have appointed one of the best nurses for her with huge pay check because he knows the evil couple wont even acknowledge old lady's presence.

Zaira and Hamza greeted their grandmother and Haider dragged his father aside.

"Baba ye giri kese? Kisi ne dhaka to nahi dia?" He asked.

"Patanhi beta in logo ka khena fajr ki namaz parh kr wo sehen ki taraf gai aur slip hogai! Tumhari nani kherahi ha unhe kuch yaad nahi." Hassan replied.

Haider nodded. He than met his grandmother who was very much weak and in position to talk.

The siblings returned home almost immediately after meeting them. Haider asked his father to stay back but Hassan denied.

Hassan came back home later that night and Zeenat decided to stay in hospital as no one was with her mother.

Mishi and Haadi successfully managed to make Zaira's mood better and Haider gave her the phone he have taken on Rafay's birthday so she was now back to normal.

Zaira and Haadi noticed something off about Mishi she was laughing smiling but she was not herself.

"Api kuch hua ha kia?" Haadi asked.

Mishi looked at them and decided to tell them the truth. She nodded and started speaking.

"Allah apne usse itni sari sunadi? Wo itne khatarnak lagte ha api!" Haadi exclaimed.

"Patanhi mujhe kia hogaya tha! Mene ziyada bakwass krdi!" Mishi replied.

"Arey choro na! Unki bhi galti thi!" Zaira added.

"Han aise thori bhai ko sunate hai!" Haadi said.

"Forget it Mishi next time nahi krna." Zaira said.

Hamza barged in their room with three large boxes of pizza.

"Party time!!!" He yelled.

"Kis baat ki party?" Haadi asked.

"Mera fail hona wala bhai pass hogaya its time we should celebrate no??" Hamza said cheerfully.

Hamza ruffled Zaira's hair.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Perfect! Ye dekhein!" She showed him her phone.

"Wah bahee!" Hamza replied.

"Jau Haadi bhaiya or bhai ko bhi bula lau! Bhaijaan uper hoto unko bhi.!" Hamza said to Haadi.

"Bhai khud jou!" Haadi replied.

"Zaira jau na!" Hamza turned his attention to Zaira.

"Khud jau bhae!" Zaira replied.

"Zaira please!" Hamza said.

"Hamza please!" Zaira said in same tone.

"Shutup both of you!" Mishi snapped.

"Haadi bhai ko call kro!" Mishi said.

Within minutes Hammad and Haider were there. Harib wasn't home he was out with friends.

"Wah bahe pizza!" Hamza jumped on bed.

Haider walked closer to Zaira and raised his brows asking her how she was feeling.

"Perfect!" Zaira gave him a thumbs up.

Haider ruffled her hair! As sat down next to her. They all enjoyed pizza until Harib barges in with ice creams for every one.

"Ice cream time!!" He announced.

"Ye hui na baat!" Mishi snatched the bucket from his hand.

And just like that Mishi's mood was better too. Hammad cleared his throat and Mishi put the bucket down.

"Me cups me serve krke ati hu!" She stood up.

"Me ata hu sath lets go!" Hammad stood up.

Mishi rolled her eyes but wisely stayed quite.

They all were eating ice creams when Haider spoke.

"Ye wahid family ha jo aisa result bhi celebrate karti hai!" He said while eating his ice cream.

"Ap nahi kre party!" Mishi said annoyed and took his bowl.

"Mishaal! Wapis kro usse." Hammad exclaimed loudly.

"Khane dena!" Haider replied.

"Mishi no sardi hojayegi!" Harib said firmly.

Mishi pouted and gave his ice cream back.

"Chalo bacho sojaou ab subha se jage we ho!" Harib said once they were done with party.

"Ji bhaijaan." All of them replied in sync.

Next morning around 6am Haroon barged in Harib's room.

"Kia hua baba?" Harib asked worried.

"Harib Lahore wali factory me chori hogai hai!" He exclaimed.

"Kia matlab baba?" Harib asked panicked.

"Mujhe nahi pata but you have to be there in 2 hours maximum." Haroon replied.

"Baba mujhe miss khan ko inform karna parega production sirf hamri nahi unki bhi hai!" Harib replied.

Before Haroon can reply Harib's phone ringed Aiza was calling him.

"Me araha hu I will see you at airport sure bye." Harib answered and hung up.

"Me jata hu baba!" Harib quickly put two pair of clothes in bag and left to get dressed up.

The family seed him off and Hammad decided to drop him at airport.

"Harib Lahore me bhot barish ha dhiyan rakhna apna." Hatim said.

"Ji chachu sab sahi hogaya to me raat tak ajaunga!" Harib replied as he kissed his mother's forehead and Mishi head before leaving.

Aiza was shocked when she heard the news she completely forgot about about Ayaan's school and his blunder.

Harib and Aiza met at the airport!

"Ek minute!" Aiza exclaimed loudly a second before boarding the plane.

"Kia hua?" Harib asked worried.

"Mein kuch bhool gai hu just a second!" Aiza replied and started dialling Raayan's number.

Raayan was fast asleep when she called as it was only 7:30 in morning.

"Ji api?" Raayan replied groggily.

"Raayan me Lahore jarahi hu emergency hogai ha! Please Zaayan sath school chale jana don't let him do anything stupid please!" Aiza requested.

"Kia hua api?" Raayan sat up straight and asked.

"Ayu messed up big bhot bari garbar krdi ha usne he will explain everything to you but please try to control Zaayan as much as you can." She replied.

"Oh..ok" Raayan replied after trying to process what she said.

Raayan barged in Ayaan's room and found him in his pjs. The meeting was at 8:30.

Raayan looked around if Zaayan was there or not he is the one who usually dresses Ayaan up in morning but somedays his mother does it too.

"Kia kia tumne school me?" He asked his brother.

Ayaan paled.

"Ayaan Aiza api ko emergency me jana para ha Lahore mujhe batou tumne kia kia ha?" Raayan asked with anger.

Ayan paled and started talking.

Raayan would have strike him if he doesn't know his future. His bhaiya would kill him. He was ready to beat him yesterday after seeing a C what will he do after seeing a F.

Raayan started pulling his hair out of frustration he won't be able to see his brother getting punished like this.

Raayan remembers one time where Zaayan have whacked his knuckles again and again with ruler because he forged a signature back in 7th grade. He can see that happening again.

"Ayu jaldi ready ho bacha!" Zaayan entered inside the room.
*************************************************

Raayan kaamal khan(16) and Ayaan kamal khan.(10)
•(I am changing Ayaan's age to 10)

Again fandomnerd30 thank you so much for the character's inspo.❤️
____________________________________

Hi guys! How was the chapter?

I had no plan to update tonight but fandomnerd30  made me.

I hope you guys have enjoyed the chapter.

Your favourite moment?

Tell me how Zaayan should punish Ayaan? Does Ayaan have a logic behind this bombastic decision? Tell your suggestions please.

Do lots of votes and inline comments.

Next update after 115+votes and 115+comments.

Thank you all.
..Nia❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 21.1K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
29.4K 1.2K 13
Genre:Medical Fiction/Fatherhood/Brotherhood
24.8K 1.7K 18
This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. The Father who is ready to destroy the w...
122K 5.6K 29
She was his from the start ✨. She was an angel protected by a devil 🌼. No one can harm her not even him πŸ‘€. His love, obsession, strength, weakness...