NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 141-150
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 106-110

102 0 0
By missynao

Chapter 106 Twenty wild boar traps, whoever gets caught will suffer!

    Come to the end of the mountain.

    The gorgeous sunset reflects on the sea level, it is breathtakingly beautiful!

    Since the natural disaster came, this was the first time Zhou Chen saw such a beautiful scene.

    The sea breeze blows to the top of the mountain, and there is a bitter and salty smell in the air.

    At the new pier not far down the mountain, several fishing boats docked side by side, with the five-star red flags on the boats fluttering in the wind.

    On the distant sea, there are several fishing boats drifting with the waves.

    Zhou Chen pretended to take out his wallet and took out the telescope from the space. The fishing boats in the distance were all full of soldiers.

    Every soldier is very busy, using various tools on the deck to process seawater into drinkable distilled water.

    There are also soldiers making dried fish and fish cakes.

    When the disaster hit the country, some granaries were destroyed, and the remaining granaries were simply not enough to feed the refugees across the country.

    Soldiers are like bricks, they can be moved wherever they are used!

    Now they are moved to fishing boats and work every day to produce edible drinking water and precious rations.

    Zhou Chen turned his attention to the dock. The five fishing boats were almost identical in appearance.

    The deck was clean and there was not a single soul in sight.

    Tian Chao wiped the sweat from his head and pointed to the dock and introduced: "These five fishing boats all belong to the Huo family. Before the natural disaster, the Huo family had the most fishing boats. The natural disaster destroyed more than 20 fishing boats. Now, his family still has the most fishing boats."

    "The Huo family is a famous local fishing tycoon. The old boss has not survived the extreme cold." "

    Now the three sons are fighting over the family property and fighting all day long. No one is willing to let the fishing boat go to sea. They would rather idle at the dock to blow the wind. Are you willing to accept the military's requisition..."

    "It's not a big deal!"

    Zhou Chen suddenly laughed.

    He likes this kind of people. There is no psychological burden when buying for 0 yuan.

    Originally, he only wanted to collect one fishing boat. Since the three brothers would not let the fishing boats go to sea, it would be better for him to collect them all.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Can I get close to the fishing boat?"

    Tian Chao said: "We can only look at the dock, no one can get in."

    Zhou Chen looked at the rough sea water at the foot of the mountain and smiled with determination.

    The dock is not accessible, but there is a waterway!

    Zhou Chen found a stone and sat down, took out a piece of bread and threw it to the other party.

    Tian Chao didn't expect that the boss said he was in charge of food, but it turned out to be a piece of butter bread.

    Not only was the bread not spoiled at all, it also exuded the aroma of wheat and the sweetness of butter.

    Tian Chao suspected that he was dreaming.

    "Boss, how come you have such good supplies?"

    "Oh my God, even the mayor can't eat this stuff, right?"

    Zhou Chen smiled coldly: "You asked a question you shouldn't ask."

    Tian Chao quickly closed the door mouth, stretched out his hand to make a zipper motion near his mouth.

    He said he would never ask again and remained tight-lipped.

    Zhou Chen was eating butter bread and felt thirsty, so he took out a bottle of drink from his backpack.

    "Is the bread delicious?"

    "Yes, yes, yes, it's delicious, so delicious!" "

    You help me with three things. If you do it, in addition to one pound of grain every day, I will pay you ten pieces of bread."

    "Really "?"

    Tian Chao, who was devouring the food, almost choked in shock.

    Such a piece of fresh bread can be exchanged for five kilograms of grain.

    He's going to send it off!

    Zhou Chen took a sip of the drink and raised three fingers.

    "First, help me replace all the supplies in the car with dry goods, the best quality." "

    Second, help me contact the fishermen who go to sea. I want to order a batch of fresh seafood. The more the better. ."

    His space is very unique, and plants can survive and be full of vitality.

    But animals cannot survive.

    Live seafood will die if you throw it in, but it can lock in the highest freshness.

    It's like the pig in the space. It's obviously dead, but it looks like it's asleep.

    Sometimes he wondered if the pig would suddenly pant, get up and jump around...

    "Third, help me collect a batch of seeds of Chinese medicinal materials as soon as possible, as long as they are Chinese medicinal materials." When an

    unprecedented earthquake strikes, the country's industrial civilization will cease to exist.

    Western medicine lacks raw materials. Even if the equipment is complete and the original team is still there, it is still difficult for a skilled woman to make a meal without straw!

    Traditional Chinese medicine, which has been in decline, will regain its importance and will turn from decline to prosperity.

    Even students from the Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital who have not yet graduated will become popular!

    Tian Chao quickly wrote it down in his notebook.

    "Boss, the first thing is no problem at all. It can be done within a day." "

    Fresh seafood is no problem either. Many of our Zhatian Gang are fishermen and we know a lot of them." "

    It's just the seeds of Chinese medicinal materials . , this will take time to find out..."

    Zhou Chen said seriously: "If there is no bread for more than one day in a week."

    Then he took out a pound of potatoes from the bag and settled today's payment in person.

    When Tian Chao heard that there was no bread, his expression changed and he looked like he was in need of blood.

    "Boss, let's go down the mountain now. My uncle is an old Chinese medicine doctor. I'll go find him when we get down the mountain..."

    Zhou Chen yawned and waved his hand: "I'll stay here today and enjoy the sea view."

    Tian Chao looked around. : "Live here? There's not even a tent."

    Zhou Chen said perfunctorily: "Wouldn't it be nice to use the sky as a quilt and the earth as a mat?"

    After being tired for a day, he ate a piece of bread.

    How can he have a big meal when he goes to stay in a hotel down the mountain?

    It is better to be in the mountains, not only the scenery is good, the air is good, but no one will know if you are roasting a sheep.

    While it's still dark.

    Zhou Chen took out outdoor supplies, set up a tent, built a stove, and set up tables and chairs.

    Roll up my sleeves and stew a pot of fish head tofu. After eating all the fish head tofu, I throw vegetables into the boiling soup.

    After eating, pour a glass of juice with ice.

    As soon as I lay down on the chair, it was so comfortable!

    In the middle of the night, a scream woke up the dreamer.

    Zhou Chen stood up, quickly got out of the tent, and walked around behind a big rock.

    Taking out the night vision goggles from the space, he could clearly see a dozen figures in the woods fifty meters away.

    One of the people was pushed to the ground, struggled a few times and then became motionless.

    He came with a huge amount of supplies, how could he not be noticed?

    The cars and supplies were all at the police station. These thugs didn't dare to rob them, so they would naturally take advantage of him.

    Thinking that if you control him, you will obediently hand over the supplies to save your life!

    The thugs who secretly followed him up the mountain would definitely attack him in the middle of the night when they saw him living alone on the mountain!

    There are always people who better than you!

    Before he fell asleep, he placed boar traps nearby.

    Things like wild boar clips are very destructive.

    Once his ankle is pinched, he needs the help of several big men to get out.

    If the patient is sent to the hospital too late, one foot will become useless.

    During a natural disaster, it is extremely difficult to seek medical treatment!

    Due to extreme heat, wounds will quickly become suppurative and infected. The fate of those who are infected will be death from wound infection!

    In order to prevent the thug who had just stepped on the boar trap from screaming, his accomplices simply pounced on him and killed him!

    Sure enough, a dozen thugs dropped the bodies on the ground and walked towards this side step by step in the dark.

    Zhou Chen's lips curled into a sneer.

    He placed twenty wild boar traps in the grass, which was enough for these thugs!

    "Ah...my foot, help..."

    "Ah, my foot is also clamped..."

    "Help me...it hurts me to death..."

    The screams continued.

    The thug who didn't step into the trap was furious and simply turned on his flashlight: "That person must have been awakened. Don't worry about them. Let's catch him first..."

Chapter 107 I have a bold idea

    In the night vision goggles, one figure fell down one after another.

    The screams, like those of a slaughtering pig, could be heard even from the pier down the mountain.

    Among the running thugs, only one of them did not fall into the trap.

    Facing his accomplices who fell one after another, he had no sympathy at all, but instead became more excited.

    Very good!

    In this way, he can monopolize those supplies!

    Xiaoli, Honghong, Lanlan, don’t you look down on me?

    You ignored me before, but tomorrow I will make it impossible for you to climb up!

    The tent appeared in the flashlight light, and he rushed over excitedly.

    A figure suddenly rushed out from beside him. Before he could react, he felt a pain in his head and fell to the ground.

    A sudden hammer hit his temple.

    Not fatal, but dizzy and unable to get up.

    The flashlight fell to the side and rolled around, illuminating his face.

    And, a pair of feet without shoes.

    Zhou Chen held a hammer in his hand and walked over with bare feet stepping on the weeds.

    Without saying a word, he raised his hammer and smashed the thug's limbs.

    Under the hammer, there was the sound of bones breaking.

    Once, twice, three times, four times...

    Zhou Chen broke the thug's limbs before stopping.

    It dawns early on the beach.

    It was daybreak before the sun came out.

    Tian Chao was in a very good mood, riding a shabby bicycle that kept making "clang-dang-dang" sounds in the forest.

    The bicycle rushed out of the woods, and in the distance I saw the boss sitting on the edge of the cliff waiting for the sunrise.

    Suddenly, the bicycle seemed to hit something?

    There was a sharp jolt, causing him to fall over.

    When I got up and took a look, I found that the bicycle had hit a person.

    The man's left ankle was injured, as if it had been pinched by a wild boar.

    The wound was so deep that bones could be seen, and it was horrific.

    The suppressed man's eyes lit up: "Tian Chao, save me...save me quickly..."

    The thugs lying on the ground raised their heads weakly and rushed to call for help.

    They screamed and begged for mercy all night long. Finally, when someone came, they immediately regained hope of survival.

    Tian Chao looked shocked. Looking at his boss sitting on the edge of the cliff with his back to him, he immediately understood.

    He lifted up the bicycle and spat at the man on the ground.

    "Bah! You are a bunch of rubbish. You spend all day staring at other people's supplies and doing some evil things. Now you meet a ruthless person and get retribution!" "You

    deserve it!"

    "You want me to save you, in your dreams!"

    "I saved you. , I don’t know how many people will be killed by you in the future!"

    Tian Chao cursed and got on his bicycle and ran all the way to Yabian.

    While feeling that these thugs deserved what they deserved, they were shocked by the boss's methods.

    These dozen litters must have been following them, and then the cat was in the woods, doing it in the middle of the night.

    As a result, the entire army was wiped out!

    Think about the boss's chariot, and then think about the supplies that are full of it.

    It is impossible for ordinary people to have huge resources!

    Tian Chao braked and said hello before he parked his bicycle.

    "Boss, have you had breakfast?"

    Zhou Chen turned around. The sea breeze ruffled his hair, and his face was so handsome!

    "Why are you here?"

    Tian Chao quickly took a sip of salt water and hurriedly explained his purpose.

    "Boss, I didn't sleep all night yesterday. I've already ordered seafood." "

    I found a few fishing boat bosses. They were happy to exchange fresh goods for food. They went to sea all night last night and promised to be back in six days!" "

    I said in the middle of the night I went back to my hometown to find my uncle. He said that there is a Chinese herbal medicine and seed shop near Shenjiamen. The owner is an old acquaintance of him. He will go and ask at dawn."

    Zhou Chen nodded: "Sit down and wait for the sunrise. Go back down the mountain.”

    sunrise?

    For people like Tian Chao who grew up by the sea, sunrise is nothing unusual.

    But he still sat down on the grass, trying to find something to say, and found that the boss had been looking at the end of the sea with a focused expression.

    When the red clouds first emerged, the sea was filled with golden waves.

    The dazzling sun appears on the sea level, emitting thousands of rays of light.

    Zhou Chen sat quietly, admiring the sun's gradual rise.

    The sun and moon rise from east to west, and day and night turn like pearls.

    This is the most normal natural phenomenon.

    But natural disasters came one after another, and the earth was devastated.

    The survivors struggle to survive every day and have no time to appreciate such beautiful scenery!

    Zhou Chen thought of his previous life.

    I have been struggling for three years in the apocalypse, and all I can think about every moment is looking for supplies.

    The so-called seven emotions and six desires were eventually replaced by the instinct of survival, causing pain to the point of numbness every day.

    I don’t know the fragrance of flowers, I don’t hear the songs of birds, I don’t care about the sea, I don’t see the green mountains.

    On the contrary, when he was about to die, he was lying on the dilapidated road and saw the setting sun, which was like blood...

    Zhou Chen asked: "How about the sunrise?"

    Tian Chao, who was thinking about something, came back to his senses: "Ah? The sunrise is very beautiful. It's beautiful. I've been used to seeing it at the beach since I was a child. Boss, please take your time to appreciate it. Hehe."

    Zhou Chen reached out and patted his shoulder: "Now, you can take a closer look."

    Tian Chao felt strange.

    See more?

    Is today's sunrise any different?

    The sun rises into the sky, scorching the earth mercilessly.

    The temperature is hotter than before.

    The two rode their bicycles down the mountain at five times the speed of going up the mountain.

    When passing by the Black Heart Market, the strong rotten smell was overwhelming.

    Zhou Chen stood up and pedaled the bicycle so high that he felt like he would vomit if he smelled it too much.

    Arriving at the trading market, the owners of three seafood shops were looking at the door early.

    When I saw the handsome guy from yesterday, I greeted him with great enthusiasm.

    Zhou Chen checked the quality of the overseas goods before going to the police station to pick up the car.

    It's the same janitor from yesterday.

    Zhou Chen said hello and prepared to drive away.

    The uncle chased after him: "Comrade, I see you are very capable. Is there any way you can help us get a batch of medicines?"

    Zhou Chen had already stepped into the car with one foot: "Medicines?"

    The uncle said hurriedly: "Yes, any medicine. Okay, but it’s best to use anti-inflammatory drugs, hemostatic drugs, iodophor gauze, tetanus vaccine, etc.”

    The uncle did not forget to add: “Or if you have a way to contact us, we can get the supplies.”

    Zhou Chenxin said : What supplies can you have?

    The military and police cannot afford to eat, and the supplies they can provide are definitely not food.

    Food is what is needed!

    How could other miscellaneous supplies be exchanged for medicines?

    Seeing that Zhou Chen remained silent, the uncle asked anxiously: "Do I need to exchange food for medicine?"

    After saying this, the old man stamped his feet anxiously.

    At present, the military and police officers are all three-quarters full and staying at their posts.

    There are more and more refugees, and the processing of dried fish, fish cakes, and sea salt has restrained most of the forces.

    This is just a drop in the bucket, and refugees starve to death every day. Where can we get food?

    Zhou Chen calculated the medicines stored in the space, and it would not be a big problem to send a batch.

    But it cannot solve the fundamental problem.

    He gave away too much, but he couldn't bear to part with it.

    At this time, a patrolling soldier walked past the door of the police station.

    Zhou Chen looked at the gun held in the soldier's arms with greed.

    Who doesn’t want to have enough firepower to survive in the apocalypse?

    The future will only become more and more difficult, and having a gun is the way to go!

    A bold idea came to me...

Chapter 108 Who is the bandit?

    For the sake of hot weapons, Zhou Chen's face is thicker than the city wall.

    "Uncle, in the current situation, medicines are harder to find than food."

    "Especially what you just mentioned are commonly used clinical medicines."

    "I do know a drug dealer who has a very weird temper, is greedy for money, and is not easy to get along with. , It's nothing!"

    "Well, I happen to have a batch of medicines in my car, just treat it as my personal donation."

    "But, if you want more, I can't do anything, you have to talk to the medicine dealer... "

    The sad-looking old man suddenly smiled brightly: "Comrade, I really don't know how to thank you!"

    Zhou Chen waved his hands guiltily: "Don't say that, this is what we people should do."

    Don't thank him, he said. In fact, it has bad intentions!

    Then he got into the car, climbed into the back seat, and pretended to look for supplies.

    After a few minutes, he opened the door and handed out a cardboard box.

    There were five bottles of alcohol, five packs of gauze, five bottles of iodophor, and several boxes of anti-inflammatory drugs.

    The quantity is not large, but it is very rare.

    The uncle hugged the carton tightly as if he was hugging his own grandson. He cherished it very much.

    Zhou Chen said: "That drug dealer is near Ningcheng. I will go back as soon as possible to help you inquire about the situation. I will come back to reply to you tomorrow evening at the latest." "

    Hey, okay, thank you for your hard work!"

    The uncle nodded repeatedly and put it down. Carton, straighten your back and salute.

    The domineering and ferocious Doomsday Chariot drove to the trading market, and the refugees who usually got into trouble when seeing the vehicle hid far away one by one.

    I was afraid that my skin and flesh would be scraped off accidentally by a piece of rusty iron.

    The supplies in Zhou Chen's car weighed more than 1,500 kilograms.

    After some fussing and wrangling, I traded 2,200 kilograms of seafood with three seafood dealers.

    Relatively cheap dried kelp and dried fish weigh more than 300 kilograms each.

    The three seafood bosses were beaming with joy.

    Supplies were tied onto the vehicle and covered with netting.

    All of this was done by the three bosses themselves, and Zhou Chen didn't even have a chance to help.

    "Boss, will you come to buy goods next time?"

    "Boss, when will you come next time? I will try to get you a pack of good cigarettes and a bottle of good wine to entertain you." "

    Yes! You take care of our business so much. We can't even get out a cigarette, what a shame!"

    Zhou Chen took out Huazi and handed one to each of them.

    Tian Chao didn't expect that he also had a portion. After receiving it in his hand, he couldn't help but put it in front of his nose and smell it.

    The three bosses were also intoxicated when they smelled Huazi's fragrance.

    This is the real boss!

    Not only is it affordable to smoke Huazi, but it is also the kind of cigarette that you can tell from the first sniff that it has not been soaked in water.

    They usually try their best to get a liqun, which is the kind that is fished out of the water bag and dried in the sun again.

    It smells wrong, and it tastes even worse when smoked.

    After being intoxicated for a while, the four of them rushed to light the boss's cigarette.

    Then we sat together under the shed, puffing away the smoke, even more intoxicated than before.

    fragrant!

    Huazi that has never been soaked in water is so fragrant!

    You know, before the natural disaster, who among them was not worth millions?

    Is there any day when I don’t carry two bags of Chinese seeds with me?

    Nowadays, it is not easy to draw a root to Liqun!

    Zhou Chen threw away the cigarette butt and stood up to leave: "I will come tomorrow evening. If the quality of your seafood remains unchanged, I will order three more batches of goods."

    The three seafood bosses nodded frequently with excitement.

    How much food does the boss have in his hands?

    envious!

    Tian Chao was also envious, even very jealous.

    Jealousy is a normal reaction for hungry people like them.

    But he didn't have bad intentions, he was just worried that the big boss's food would be used to trade seafood.

    What about the seafood from the fishermen?

    What about the seeds of Chinese medicinal materials?

    It’s impossible, the big boss owns a granary, right?

    Who would believe it?

    Zhou Chen took out a pound of potatoes and a piece of butter bread by taking out his bag.

    With a serious look on his face, he told Tian Chao: "Keep an eye on the fisherman!"

    "Go back and tell your uncle that I won't let him run errands in vain. After receiving the seeds, I will give him ten kilograms of grain as reward."

    "But it must be good. Seeds, don't trick me with bad seeds that don't germinate!"

    "If you dare to trick me, think of the fate of those dozen thugs on the mountain!"

    Tian Chao promised again and again, riding his bicycle to send the people out of the gate and onto the main road.

    Zhou Chen drove for a while, passed a fork in the road, and drove the car into a dense forest.

    He put the overseas goods tied to the roof of the car into the space and began to take inventory of the medicines he had in hand.

    Then he sorted out two large cartons, both of which were medicines that were about to expire.

    However, the military and police are so short of medicines that they will run out within a few days and cannot wait until the expiration date.

    After thinking about it, I took twenty tubes each of tetanus vaccine, rabies vaccine, and insulin.

    That's pretty much it.

    At that time, the quantity of medicines will be adjusted based on the actual situation.

    This is a bold act!

    Of course everyone is happy with success, but the failure rate is as high as 99.9%!

    Extremely hot and extremely hot, countless refugees are stuck at checkpoints.

    "You are bandits and robbers. The highway does not belong to you, so why should you charge tolls?" "

    I am a bandit and a robber. What's wrong?"

    "You are so unconscionable, you are still not human..."

    "Swear again. " , I will blow your head open with an axe!"

    "Oh my God, please have a blind eye, how will you let us refugees live..."

    "Stop howling, we have no supplies, stay away, if you make any more noise, I will do it. Your daughter entered the dark room..."

    The vicious leader held a blood-stained ax in his left hand and a toothpick in his right hand to pick his teeth.

    Picking his teeth is his habit!

    His teeth were bad. Before the natural disaster, his teeth would become clogged whenever he ate meat.

    Now that I have no meat to eat, I pick my teeth and pick flowers. I always feel that I have just eaten meat, which makes me feel better mentally.

    The younger brother who was collecting passing supplies from the refugee group suddenly widened his eyes.

    In shock, all the food in his hands fell to the ground.

    "Big brother..."

    "Your mother, you received the jade seal, are you so excited that your tongues fight?"

    "Big brother, the boss's car..."

    "What?"

    The leader tilted his head and glanced, and suddenly fell to the ground in fright. .

    The domineering and brutal doomsday chariot approaches from far away.

    The leader was shocked, and the group of horses were shocked.

    Because it... stopped again!

    Zhou Chen lowered the window and smiled through the gap between the iron plates: "Are you busy?"

    The leader threw the ax away, rubbed his hands and ran to the side of the car with a flattering smile on his face: "Brother, are you returning to Ning?" City, do you want to get out of the car and have a rest?"

    Zhou Chen raised his eyebrows: "Oh? Are you sure you want to ask me to get out of the car and have a seat?"

    The leader nodded and bowed: "I would like to ask brother to get out of the car and have a seat, but the house is simple and simple. I'm afraid the reception won't be good."

    The next second, he greeted loudly: "Why are you standing there, why don't you load all the delicious food into the car for me?"

    Ma Zai all moved, loading potatoes, sweet potatoes, Put on the steamed buns, put on the white wine, red wine and foreign wine...

    Zhou Chen sat in the car with a cigarette in his mouth: "By the way, I will be back tomorrow..."

    The leader, who was in pain, almost fainted.

    After the Doomsday Chariot walked away, he came back to his senses: "He...he, he, he, he said he would come back tomorrow, what did he mean?"

    The younger brother said with a bitter face: "It means he still wants our supplies... ..."

    When the leader heard this, he collapsed to the ground with a thud.

    Two tears of grievance flowed from the corners of his eyes: "Who is the bandit?"

Chapter 109 Real punishment! If this flower doesn't bloom, that flower will...

    Zhou Chen drove all the way back to the highway intersection in Ningcheng.

    But did not enter the city.

    There were fifteen checkpoints set up by thugs on the way, and six of them would be in vain.

    A few steering wheel matters, five stuck points were smashed by the doomsday chariot, and the thugs were killed and injured everywhere.

    Any thug who is hit or scratched by a chariot will suffer a terrible fate.

    His belly was disemboweled and his intestines flowed all over the floor.

    Others were tortured, with bones exposed on their chests and backs.

    The refugees who were stuck in the stuck point were vomiting all the time, and the timid ones fainted on the spot.

    Zhou Chen crashed the stuck point, opened the door and got out of the car.

    Picking and choosing among a pile of illegally obtained materials.

    Before leaving, he glanced at the shivering refugees coldly: "What are you waiting for? Aren't you hungry?"

    The frightened refugees suddenly woke up and rushed forward to grab the remaining supplies.

    Whether it's moldy steamed buns, hairy bread, or potatoes or sweet potatoes with mashed skin.

    They grabbed it and stuffed it into their mouths, and drank the turbid water as soon as they got it.

    While devouring it, tears streamed down my face.

    Who doesn’t want to live a decent life?

    But this damn natural disaster means that people can’t survive, so what kind of dignity do they need?

    Zhou Chen put all the supplies into the space and stayed in the wild for one night.

    After lunch, we drove the doomsday chariot back to Zhoucheng.

    Wherever they went, the mobs were stuck and wailing.

    "He took a batch of our supplies yesterday, and he just came over and took them again overnight. Even Zhou Bapi was not so cruel!" "

    Boss, if this big boss comes again tomorrow, we will fight with him!"

    "Fight your mother! I didn't hear that !" What will happen if you don't hand over the supplies to a few stuck points? I don't want to die yet..."

    The thugs stuck at the nearby Zhoucheng point.

    The leader was picking his teeth while threatening the refugees who refused to hand over supplies.

    "Brother, it's not good, the boss's car is back again..."

    "What? It's back again?"

    The leader cried, and Ma Zai cried.

    Because the boss's car stopped again.

    Zhou Chen lowered the car window and asked, "How was your day?"

    The leader's smile was uglier than crying: "Brother, I had a pretty good day today, how about you?"

    Zhou Chen pointed to the roof of the car, which was only two and a half layers high: "There are too few supplies, and I am not living well!"

    The leader burst into tears: "Brother, I understand!"

    The overbearing and brutal steel hedgehog appeared at the gate of Zhujiajian again.

    Countless refugees were once again stimulated by the loads of supplies on the roof of the car!

    The two soldiers standing guard were still the same, and they directly raised their poles to let them go.

    After passing the gate, Zhou Chen stopped the car.

    He took down a bag of sweet potatoes and two kilograms of dehydrated vegetables from the roof of the car, and quietly stuffed a bag of Chinese seeds into his pocket.

    The person in charge of registration was still Lao Zhu: "Comrade, I didn't even have time to thank you last time. This time we can't accept anything no matter what."

    Zhou Chen blurted out: "There are too many supplies and I have consumed a lot of fuel along the way. I am so angry." I wanted to throw it away halfway!"

    Lao Zhu: "..."

    Two soldiers: "..."

    The three of them felt like a mirror, this was just an excuse he made casually.

    Zhou Chen came to the police station again.

    The uncle saw his car from afar and rushed to meet it immediately.

    Zhou Chen locked the car and threw his backpack on his back handsomely.

    As usual, he took out a bag of potatoes and a bottle of white wine.

    Replaced the packet of salt from last time with a packet of sugar.

    Under extreme heat, supplementing sugar water is as important as supplementing salt water.

    This is the seaside, and there is really a shortage of edible salt. You can use sea salt instead, but sugar is not produced here.

    The uncle held the "parking fee" in his arms and asked anxiously: "Comrade, how's the medicine going? What did that person say?"

    What else could he say?

    That person is right in front of your eyes!

    Zhou Chen's smile faded, with a look of contempt on his face: "Uncle, that man is simply crazy, has no quality and no limits. He agreed, but the request he made is real punishment!" The next second,

    he leaned over and whispered a few words,

    "Uncle" Upon hearing this, his nervous hair stood up: "He actually... is really cruel!"

    "Isn't it true?"

    Zhou Chen nodded in agreement: "Although he said, he can swear to God that he will never do anything wrong after he gets the thing. Everything is just for self-protection, but his idea is too scary, I guess you will not agree!"

    The uncle blurted out: "Of course I won't agree!"

    The police station gatekeeper is not an ordinary uncle.

    Serious police officers, but they are old or have been injured.

    Then I retired from the first and second lines and guarded the gate until the day I retired.

    When it comes to the law, I know it better than anyone else!

    If you want to exchange medicine for food, you can also find a way to get it together.

    If you want to exchange guns and ammunition, there is no way!

    If this kind of Xiuer were encountered before the natural disaster, they would be arrested and brought to justice.

    Give him a few ideological education lessons!

    Maybe, we can gather now and go to arrest...

    Zhou Chen shuddered suddenly.

    When I saw the uncle's sharp eyes, I screamed in my heart that it was not good.

    He quickly said: "That person also knew that you would not agree, so he said that he could settle for the second best."

    The uncle's eyes became sharper: "Why settle for the second best?"

    Zhou Chen whispered: "He said that every year, smuggling There are so many ships, and your coast guard has confiscated ammunition and so on. He thought..."

    The uncle waved his hands: "Don't even think about it! Don't say that those things have been destroyed centrally, even if they are not destroyed, it will definitely not work!"

    Zhou Chen I can only sigh secretly.

    The failure rate is indeed as high as 99.9%!

    Miracles and so on are impossible...

    The uncle asked: "Other than this request, he has never thought about exchanging other materials?"

    Zhou Chen smiled very reluctantly: "Uncle, he has a lot of medicines, naturally he can't We are short of other supplies."

    The uncle was very discouraged: "Is there really no other way?"

    For a moment, both of them were silent.

    The uncle felt helpless.

    Zhou Chen was in a complicated mood.

    In fact, the amount of medicines he collected was indeed staggering.

    He has collected all the pharmacies on Pudong Street.

    However, anti-inflammatory, hemostatic and other trauma-treating drugs are urgently needed during natural disasters.

    In the last days, violence is rampant and human lives are at stake.

    He is also afraid that he is not enough!

    Just when Zhou Chen was wavering, he heard the uncle say angrily: "During the extreme cold, the Huo family got a batch of munitions from nowhere. Before they could take care of the Huo family, now they have another idea to make munitions." Talents!"

    Zhou Chen: "???"

    The Huo family?

    The three brothers were fighting over the family property. They would rather leave the five fishing boats alone than accept the military requisition of the Huo family?

    Zhou Chen's heart was in turmoil.

    What is this called?

    If this flower doesn't bloom, that flower will bloom...

    He hurriedly took out two tablets of anti-inflammatory medicine from the space by taking out his bag, stuffed them into the uncle's hands and left.

    "Uncle, I'm in a hurry to go to the market to inspect the goods. See you later!"

    He hadn't reached the market yet.

    Just in time to see Tian Chao riding his bicycle, speeding towards him from the opposite side.

    "Boss, I'm going to wait for you at the gate..."

    The two sides approached.

    Zhou Chen suddenly stretched out his hand and wrapped an arm tightly around Tian Chao's neck.

    Tian Chao's whole body was pulled down, and the bicycle out of control rushed out, almost hitting someone.

    Zhou Chen looked serious and whispered: "Does the Huo family have guns?"

Chapter 110 The unlucky guy being targeted

    Huo family, the fishing tycoon before the natural disaster.

    Not only does it own dozens of fishing boats, it also has one of the top three seafood factories in the province.

    The seafood produced is of high quality and has a good reputation at home and abroad.

    But, that was when Mr. Huo was still alive.

    After the disaster, the old man died, and the three sons fought fiercely for the family property.

    Fishing boats docked at the pier to blow the wind, and even factories stopped.

    The organization visited several times to persuade the company to send fishing boats out to sea and resume factory operations.

    Recruit workers from outside and help organizations solve some people's livelihood problems.

    But the three brothers, who were beaten to death and bleeding for the family property, simply refused!

    "The Huo family has guns, fishing boats, and submarines..."

    "And submarines?"

    Zhou Chen's eyes lit up.

    The fact that the Huo family had guns already excited him.

    There are even submarines?

    Guns, fishing boats, and submarines are just the icing on the cake!

    Tian Chao was almost suffocated by the hoop: "Yeah, it's something everyone knows...Boss, what do you want to hear? Can you let me go first?"

    Zhou Chen let go and said subconsciously: "Let's find someone. Sit down in the restaurant and tell me slowly."

    Tian Chao couldn't laugh or cry: "My brother, there is no food now, where can there be a restaurant?"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    The two of them found a small alley to hide from the sun. direct shot.

    Tian Chao was still sweating profusely from the heat.

    Zhou Chen took out his bag and took out a bottle of black tea and handed it to the other party: "Tell me carefully about the situation of the Huo family."

    Tian Chao took advantage of it and immediately told everything.

    "We also heard that during the extreme cold, Mr. Huo was in poor health. The three brothers went out to look for medicine. They couldn't find the medicine, so they touched a military camp." "I heard that the Type

    95 automatic rifle alone touched thousands of The bullets are even less clear."

    "There are also a few Type 59 pistols. The three brothers wear them on their waists all day long to show off."

    "When the old master Huo died, the three brothers all wanted to become the new master. This is rare. Come out and show your face."

    "The extreme cold ended and the whole city was under martial law. The three brothers were afraid of being liquidated, so they hid their guns." "

    The police searched Huo's house, but found nothing. Everyone said it must be hidden under the sea... "

    As for where it is hidden, I'm afraid only the three brothers know!"

    Zhou Chen nodded.

    No matter where the three Huo brothers were hiding, he would find them.

    There are thousands of Type 96 automatic rifles and countless bullets. Who can't be tempted by this?

    The three Huo brothers are now taboo on police and soldiers!

    But once a super powerful earthquake strikes, refugees will be displaced and thugs will do evil everywhere.

    At that time, the three brothers will definitely use these hot weapons.

    Whether it's brothers working together, or three brothers fighting each other?

    As long as one person survives, he will definitely use these thermal weapons to form an armed force.

    It is also possible that the three brothers died in the earthquake, but the thermal weapons hidden by them are also likely to be buried deep underground.

    time does not wait!

    He had to find a way to get it as soon as possible!

    Zhou Chen asked again: "What's going on with the submarine?"

    Tian Chao explained: "The Huo family is the richest man in Zhoucheng. Rich people like to play high-end games."

    "More than ten years ago, the three brothers of the Huo family I want to buy civilian submarines from abroad, but the country does not allow it."

    "A few years ago, domestic civilian submarines appeared, and the three brothers couldn't wait to get one." "

    When we drove back, many people went to join in the fun, the captain 19.6 meters, 5 meters wide, can carry 44 adults and 6 children. The maximum speed is unknown. It has 24 portholes and a large hemispherical viewing window. The maximum diving depth... seems to be 60 meters. .”

    "It's for civilian use. Compared with the military submarines of our East China Sea Fleet, it's just rubbish." "

    But no matter how rubbish it is, ordinary people like us can't afford it..."

    Tian Chao clicked his tongue with an intriguing expression.

    Jealousy, hatred of the rich, contempt, and heartfelt envy of other people’s abilities!

    After all, people's wealth is accumulated over several generations, so envy is useless!

    As soon as Zhou Chen heard the general situation of this civilian submarine, he felt that it was far from what he expected.

    But it didn't affect his determination to get it!

    Although military submarines are good, he can't drive them.

    Even if God gave him a military submarine for nothing, he would send an angel to teach him step by step.

    It's not like he can drive it alone!

    Zhou Chen asked: "Where is the Huo family?"

    Tian Chao pointed in a direction, which was the top of the mountain yesterday.

    "Boss, did you see Luojia Mountain on the opposite side of the cliff yesterday?" "

    At the foot of Luojia Mountain, there is a separate island, and that is the Huo family's villa."

    Tian Chao blinked: "Boss , are you interested in the Huo family's submarine? Maybe they are really willing to sell it now."

    Zhou Chen was puzzled: "How to say?"

    Tian Chao whispered: "The Huo family has hereditary diabetes. I heard that their family has recently I'm looking for insulin everywhere, and one has already sold for a sky-high price of one thousand kilograms of seafood. "

    Is one thousand kilograms of seafood a lot?

    a lot of.

    But it seems insignificant in front of medicines.

    Zhou Chen is so rich that he has dozens of boxes of insulin stored in his space.

    However, when the whole city was short of food, the three Huo brothers took advantage of their own food reserves and would rather leave their fishing boats empty than lend them to the military to solve people's livelihood problems.

    Such a selfish and heartless man, he couldn't even bear to take out an injection.

    There are guns, boats, and civilian submarines.

    very good!

    Zhou Chen completely focused on the Huo family.

    Those who are targeted by him are all unlucky ones!

    Tian Chao looked smart: "Boss, can you get the insulin the Huo family needs?"

    If the boss can get it, he can act as a middleman and get at least thirty kilograms of grain from the Huo family.

    Zhou Chen saw through Tian Chao's thoughts at a glance: "If I had that ability, would I still work hard to do business in person?"

    Tian Chao thought about it, and it was right.

    With the Huo family's ability, the news spread to the next city.

    With so much money, even an injection can't be obtained, so where can ordinary businessmen get it?

    Zhou Chen quickly changed the subject: "What did your uncle say?"

    Tian Chao slapped his forehead, looking enlightened.

    "I almost forgot about the business. My uncle went to find that man. He has more than two hundred kinds of Chinese medicinal seeds in his hand, just waiting for you to trade them."

    Zhou Chen frowned: "Only more than two hundred kinds?"

    Tian Chao explained: "The seeds were not sealed, and a lot of them were destroyed when the flood came."

    Zhou Chen was helpless, and it was better to have something than nothing: "Did you ask about the price?"

    Tian Chao said: "The other party said that all the seeds would be exchanged for three Fourteen pounds of rice, or one hundred pounds of potatoes."

    Although rice and potatoes are both grains, the market price has always been 1:3.

    The two went to the police station to pick up a hundred pounds of potatoes and borrowed a bicycle from the guard.

    A Chinese herbal medicine seed dealer who lives in rural areas.

    Two old men chatted under the eaves with frowns on their faces.

    Under extremely high temperatures, you can’t let go of the fan.

    Tian Chao honked the horn of his bicycle, and an old man stood up suddenly.

    He quickly put on his reading glasses and stretched his head to look into the distance.

    "Come on, come on, Tian Chao really invited people here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 387 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
56.6K 871 65
开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story
34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
13.9K 257 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...