The Blind Mate {Sesshomaru Lo...

By FanficDemon1701

Tyra is the oldest cousin to Kagome, who's a foreigner from America, and due to bullying, her eyes were spray... More

The Blind Mate: Back To Japan
The Blind Mate: Sit Command
The Blind Mate: Monsters Are Real!
The Blind Mate: Enter Jaken And A-un
The Blind Mate: Caring Hand
The Blind Mate: Interruption
The Blind Mate: By Your Side Always
A/N About Her Senses
About spamming bots
Lost Once Again
Muttface McGee
Author's Note:
Denial At It's Finest
Author's Note
Naraku's Vice
Time Of The Month And Koga's Confession!
Obliviousa
The Journey Home
Saying Goodbye And Down The Rabbit Hole Again!
Halfwit and Dimwit
Herbal Remedies Used In Story
Caring Dog Demon
Author's Note: Playlist & Thanks For 14k!
Future Characters: Haruka
Caring Hand Of The Dog Demon
Author's Note: Spoilers/Future Characters
The Blind Mate: Brutal Truth
We Kissed But Dude You Scare Me!
Author's Note
Important Author's Note: Family Emergency
Author's Note: Changing FuwaFuwa's Name
Enter The Band Of Seven!!
Enter Kikyo!
Fanfic Is Being Sold Illegally Online
Twisted Pain
Oblivious Love
Saying Goodbye To The Modern World
Calm Envy
Author's Note: What Inspired Tyra's Name?
Meeting Up With Kagome
Salon Madness.
Author's Note: ( ̄ヘ ̄;)Haruka/Yukito Revised Info༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
Character: Incarceration Miyo
Enter Incarnation Miyo!!
Sacrifice
Jinenji's Farm
Heartbreaker
Going Home
Missing Him
Author's Note:

Gap Between The Ages

696 32 3
By FanficDemon1701

Here's the next chapter.......

I'm watching Inuyasha season four that I got used and in good condition as I write this....

I had issues writing recently due to depression from my grandma's condition declining, and I was having issues dealing with it, now I'm better, but she is going into a nursing home, and her husband is in one, but they will be separated now, due to his daughter is keeping him from contacting my grandma.
So things aren't good, I decided to not worry about the situation and focus on my own chronic illnesses and treatments.

My mother's health isn't good either, she's having chest pains, and she already had two heart attacks, so now I'm coping with that right now, she refuses to go to get checked out.
She's tired of being poked and prodded and she's already butt deep in medical debt, so she doesn't want to get even more in medical debt, which I can understand her reason.
I get tired of being poked and prodded too since I'm chronically ill, but convincing her to go get checked out is hard.

======================================================================

Naraku lured Sesshomaru into his castle, and tried to absorb Sesshomaru, right after Sesshomaru left Tyra at the well, but failed, yet before Inuyasha could give the final blow Naraku disappeared.
Now Sesshomaru, though unscathed, had the urge to return to the village where the well resided, so he did, alone, and he walked up to the well, giving it a long stare down, and he decided to jump in, which he did, watching blue and purple galaxy stars envelope his body, and he landed on his boots on the dirt bottom of the well.

He looked up, seeing the well didn't show a blue sky, but a ceiling of a building.
He jumped from the well, and the strong scents of many things entered his nostrils, including the air was much heavier than back in his era.

He heard laughing beyond the sliding doors of the building he stood in.
"Yeah, it was the funniest thing!
The brownies he ate was filled with laxative and he fell for the prank.
He was on the toilet for a whole day!"
He heard Tyra say to someone.

"That sounds awful!"
Sesshomaru heard a little kid's voice.

"One of the best pranks for getting back at my uncle on Mom's side.
The uncle was an asshole."
Tyra says to the kid.

"Tyra!
Language!"
An elderly man's voice scolds Tyra.

"He's gonna learn foul language sooner or later."
Tyra says to the elderly man.

"I do not care, now watch your language!"
The elderly man sassed her.

"Fine Gramps I'll try."
She says rather sarcastically to the elderly voice.

Sesshomaru opened the sliding door, seeing Tyra holding a ball that was black and white, and a little boy was standing a few feet away from her, including an elderly man holding a broom.
The little boy turned to Sesshomaru.
"Gramps some guy came from the well and he isn't Inuyasha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmm?"
I ask Sota.
"Does he gave a fur pelt?"

"Well yeah."
Sota says to me.

I look towards the direction of the well area, and see a magenta swirling energy I recognized as Sesshomaru's, and his dark gray body, and nearly white hair, and his golden eyes brighter than the sun looked at me.

"Who is he Tyra?"
Gramps asked me.

I walk up to Sesshomaru and hug him, making him grunt, and Sota and Gramps gasp in shock.
"I missed you Sesshomaru!"

"Tyra!"
Gramps exclaimed.

Sesshomaru hugged me back with the only arm he has, and buried his nose into my neck.
"It seems I could not hold back coming here."
He mutters in my neck.

I pull away and say to him, looking up into his golden eyes.
"Well at least you are here, but at the wrong time, because Inuyasha is here."
I sweatdropped at saying that.

"What the hell?!
Why are you here Sesshomaru?!"
Inuyasha fumed.

"Little brother."
Sesshomaru greets Inuyasha.

"There is no way you can pass through the well, no way in hell!"
Inuyasha grits out.

"You two don't fight!"
I scold them.
"Using your swords here is a felony!"

"What is a felony?"
Sesshomaru asked me.

"It's a harsh conviction of a crime, the highest kind that can land you in prison to rot for years to come, so don't draw your swords!"
Gramps scolds them both.

I heard Inuyasha click his sword closed into his sheath, and I heard Sesshomaru do the same, though his sword has no sheath, the cloth on his sash made a scratching noise.
I sigh in relief.
I grab Sesshomaru's hand and say.
"Come inside.
Auntie is making lunch, which is steak."

"What is steak?"
Sesshomaru asked me.

"Trust me you'll like it."
I tell him, smiling up at him as I guide him inside, and I had him take off his boots, and set his swords against the wall.
I guide him into the living room.
"Auntie Sesshomaru is joining us for lunch!"
I called to Auntie.

Auntie came from the kitchen, her saying.
"Oh my!
He's a looker."
She was teasing me.
"I'll fix another steak.
I have an extra one in the fridge."

"Holy crap!
Sesshomaru?!"
Kagome exclaimed as she stepped from the stairs.
"It's impossible that he can be here!"

"The well let him pass through!
Isn't it great?"
I say to Kagome happily.

"Actually no, because his tolerance towards humans will land him in prison here, so he can't kill anyone here."
Kagome says to me and Sesshomaru.
"Killing people is illegal here."

I knew Sesshomaru was puzzled by his energy swirling in orange.
"Why is it illegal?"
Sesshomaru asked Kagome.

"Because taking a life is wrong in this era, and in doing so, we made a better society to punish those who do so."
Kagome says to him.

"It's still stupid he's here."
Inuyasha sassed Kagome.

I had Sesshomaru sit at the dining room table next to me, as Kagome sat with Inuyasha, and Sota sat in front of me, so did Gramps.
"I see the relation between you two."
Gramps comments.

"They are blood related Gramps, but have different mothers.
Sesshomaru loathes Inuyasha for being part human."
Kagome says rather rudely.

"Sesshomaru don't get upset okay, so let's have a pleasant visit."
I put a hand on his shoulder, me seeing his swirling energy turn red, meaning he's angry.

Auntie sat our plates with steak on the table in front of each of us, and I could hear Inuyasha tearing into his steak with his bare hands and fangs.
Sesshomaru picked up the steak, which I could hear him do, and he took a bite of it, and I saw his energy turn yellow, meaning he liked what he ate a little too much, and he soon started eating the steak like Inuyasha was with his one hand.
"Slow down you two."
I say to them.

"They never had steak before it seems."
Auntie giggled at their behavior.

"Makes me wonder how he'll react to a television?"
Gramps says to Auntie.

"Probably he'll attack it."
Kagome says to Gramps.

"I agree with that comment."
I admit honestly to Kagome.
"Especially if you show him shonen programs with monsters in it."

Both of us then laugh.
"The two really love steak."
Sota giggled.

"Do you blame them?"
I say to Sota.
"They don't have steak where they are from."

"Makes sense why they act this way."
Auntie says in agreement.

"That was good."
Sesshomaru admits to me.

Auntie then walked around, which I heard.
"Here, you need to wipe your hands and face."
I watch her dark hand give him a wet wipe, and I watch him clean his dark hands and face clean.

"Thank you for the steak you call it."
Sesshomaru then stands up.
"I should return."

"Why not stay for the night?
You can stay in the spare room with Tyra, but on the floor though."
Auntie offered him.

Sesshomaru hesitated, but I watched his energy swirl in magenta as he says.
"Alright.
Just one night."

"Don't be surprised you hear loud noises at night, that's emergency personnel helping those in need.
They blare sirens."
Auntie warns him.

"Or Kagome's ringing alarm clock for school."
Sota says to Sesshomaru.

"Or the telephone."
Gramps says to Sesshomaru.

When Gramps mentioned the telephone, it literally immediately rang, making Sesshomaru jump a foot in the air and growl.
"Speaking of the telephone, one of my friends is supposed to call me."
Kagome gets up from the table to answer the telephone.
"Hey Ayumi."

"Sit down until we finish dinner okay Sesshomaru."
I say to him.

Sesshomaru does as asked of me as I continue to eat my steak with a fork and knife, and I felt him watching me eat with the fork and knife.
"What are those you are using?"
Sesshomaru asked me.

"A knife and fork."
I tell him.

"No chopsticks?"
He asked me.

"You don't use chopsticks for steak."
I giggle at him after I swallowed my chewed up bite down.

"I'll be done eating in a little bit."
I tell him.
"With me blind it takes longer for me to eat.
I gotta be careful I don't cut myself."

"I see."
He replied.

"I probably won't finish it all anyways, so I'll give you the rest if you want it."
I say to him.

"I'll be sure to eat it."
Sesshomaru says to me, him sounding excited to be able to have more steak.

"You sound excited to have more."
I giggle at him.
"Did you like the steak that much?"

"Yes."
Sesshomaru admits to me.

"He's very polite."
Auntie whisperers to Gramps.

"Yes unlike Inuyasha."
Gramps whispers to Auntie.

I can hear you guys.
I thought to myself, me sweatdropping.

I eventually gave the rest of my steak to Sesshomaru to eat when I got full, which he gobbled it up, and I then took him to wash his hands, and clean his face off.
I then that night took a bath, and once done with my bath, with me fully dressed in pajamas, I walk into my bedroom, and saw Sesshomaru's eyes staring at me from the floor.
"Are you comfortable Sesshomaru?"
I ask him as I sat on my bed.

"I am fine.
Just rest Tyra."
Sesshomaru says to me.

I yawn out.
"Okay."
I slip into my covers, and turn my head to the side, and fell asleep.

======================================================================

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.7K 38
ReWriting you are just a normal girl, you ended up running away because your family well step family was forcing you to marry this man you haven't ev...
162K 5.8K 40
This is a Kagome and Sesshomaru Fanfiction! Imagine the possibilities. Kagome wasn't human, she isn't Kikyo's reincarnation and her family is a bunch...
209K 5.5K 46
{Yet another Inuyasha Fanfiction!} Yui comes to visit the Higurashi Shrine. She is down in the rut. Being in College isn't easy, especially with Exam...