✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

By prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-End

221-240

622 6 0
By prince05026

☆ 221. Chapter 225: Xia Qingqing was completely targeted

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 225: Xia Qingqing was completely targeted

, "How do you know her name is Qingqing?" "

I heard her mom call her that.

Zhang Hao was a little embarrassed, "Xiaohua, I'll forget it." Anyway, I can still collect some mountain goods from her. You see, you can't get anything at all right now. It hasn't opened until now. My uncle will think that I am incompetent, and if he doesn't say it, he must have an opinion in his heart.

"He has an opinion, why not give you a salary increase. That's enough money for a month to do. If people do not do it for themselves, the heavens and the earth will be destroyed. He eats fragrant and drinks spicy food, why should we drink boiled water?

You don't know how rich that woman is, her mother spent fifteen yuan on a razor today. There is such a thick pile of tickets in my hand. Li Xiaohua gestured to him.

"Suppose she's really rich. How much can you get out of her? What if she doesn't call the police and say that you are blackmailing? Zhang Hao persuaded.

Li Xiaohua became angry all of a sudden, thinking that he would be able to live a good life in the future by helping his uncle with errands.

I didn't expect to only have a dead salary of dozens of dollars every month. But if he is bold and does something out of it, she will not want to buy something more expensive, and she has to calculate whether the money is enough. This kind of day is too embarrassing.

If it weren't for the fact that he could still get some money from the old horse, he really couldn't live his life.

"Didn't I let you inquire? Who is she? What is it for? Do you have any money at home? Don't you know how much it costs? If she wasn't afraid of going to jail, she would call the police. Besides, even if she called the police, what evidence did she have that I blackmailed her? It's useless to think about something.

"Okay, don't be angry. Won't I be able to inquire? Zhang Hao compromised.

Li Xiaohua glanced at him, "You can't be happy if you do anything, you have to make me angry." No one anyway, you can inquire now.

"Okay, can't I go? With that, he got up and closed the door.

"I ran away and have to go back to work. If the boss knew that I ran out during work hours, I would definitely be criticized again.

What kind of customer satisfaction is there now, and you have to greet you with a smile when selling things. At the end of the month, if you do not meet the standard, you will be fined. It's getting harder and harder to do. You don't have the ability to make some extra money. I'm not making some money, we can make our son live a good life in the Year of the Monkey.

Zhang Hao had already locked the door, "Got it, you go to work quickly." I went to the downhill village to inquire.

Li Xiaohua left satisfied.

Zhang Hao also went to Xiapo Village.

......

Xia Qingqing returned home with Wang Yan. The two of them came out at eight o'clock, and it was ten o'clock when they got home.

Li Weiguo: They got off work at half past eleven. There is still an hour, and it is still too late to cook.

Grandma was sitting on the edge of the water tank, and there was a bamboo basket beside her, and in the bamboo basket was shepherd's cabbage that she didn't know where she had dug it up. I'm cleaning with my head down.

Hearing the sound of bicycles entering the yard, she looked up and saw them both returning.

smiled and said, "You two came back so soon, what did you buy on the street?"

"I didn't buy anything. Godmother bought a razor. Xia Qingqing said.

As soon as the old lady heard the razor, she immediately remembered the wound on her son's mouth, and her heart was overjoyed. Wang Yan is so caring. I didn't expect Dashan to have such a blessing.

Wang Yan saw the old lady's bright smile, and looked at her eyes a little strangely, Li Dashan had just cut her mouth in the morning, so she bought a razor, and it was strange not to think about it.

She quickly explained, "I bought it for my dad."

While that was a bit of a mistake, she had no other excuse.

When the old lady heard this, she blamed herself for thinking too much.

smiled and said: "It's good to have a girl, and a girl is a little padded jacket." I know it hurts. "

Milk, you don't have to be envious. In the future, when you are old, I will be filial to you with Wei Guo and Dad. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"Hahaha, I've got you all enough. Grandma smiled and put the washed shepherd's cabbage in a bamboo basket that had been washed.

"Auntie, what kind of dish are you washing? "

This is a wild vegetable, and its scientific name is camellia. We call it camelina in our local dialect. It is minced and wrapped in dumplings with meat, and it tastes very good. Grandma explained.

"Milk, this shepherd's cabbage is so tender, let's use it to cook salty porridge. Xia Qingqing said.

"What salty porridge? Grandma asked.

Xia Qingqing then remembered that they didn't have such food here. Salted porridge is something she only eats in her hometown.

Wang Yan hasn't eaten it either, "Do you put salt in the porridge?" "

It's going to be salted.

"Porridge is salty, can it be delicious?" "Grandma is confused.

Xia Qingqing smiled and explained, "It's not what you think. To make salty porridge, you need to chop the peanuts and cut the shepherd's cabbage into sections.

Put rice and water in the pot, put the chopped peanuts in the pot and cook them together, and when they are cooked, put the shepherd's cabbage into the pot and stir.

Wait until the batter is poured into the pan to mix. Finish with the right amount of salt. It's delicious. I'll cook later. Grandma

washed the shepherd's cabbage and stood up, "You go to rest, I'll cook the meal."

"I can't do nothing. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"What's the matter? When you talked to Wei Guo, your grandmother told you that you would marry into our family in the future. The work at home will never let you stretch out your hand, this is all willing.

Let you marry a princess or a princess in your mother's family. Seeing you happy every day, my heart is also happy. Grandma said with a smile.

Xia Qingqing held her grandmother's arm, "Milk, I know you are all good to me." If you are asked to do all the housework, doesn't that treat you as a nanny? Whoever of us has the time to do it, didn't we say okay? That's a family. You say, don't you?

Wang Yan stood aside and said with a smile: "Qingqing is right, the family helps each other and loves each other, and the life cannot be stipulated as anyone's." You don't have to. Whoever wants to do it can't. Let's get ready. You two will talk about it for a while, Li Weiguo, and their father and son will get off work. Both

grandparents and grandchildren laughed, and the grandmother said, "Let's do it together."

"I also participated, even though I can't cook, so I will give you both a hand and learn how to cook."

"Good, good, hahaha. The

three of them started to get busy.

Noodles and eggs in the morning. At noon, you have to eat something moisturized.

Cook salty porridge, and there is lard boiled during the New Year at home. Braise the dried eggplant in lard.

It's just a steamed bun, so delicious that your tongue can swallow it in your stomach.

Xia Qingqing is responsible for cooking porridge, and grandma is cooking eggplant. Wang Yan helped.

After the division of labor was settled, everyone started to get busy.

Wang Yan went to wash rice. Xia Qingqing took out the peanuts from the cabinet that were distributed by the team a year ago, and they had been shelled by the diligent grandmother, leaving the red-skinned peanuts.

She chopped the peanuts and put them in the pot. Light the fire and start cooking. Put the strings in the pot, put the steamed buns on top and cover the pot.

On the stove here, Xia Qingqing also lit the fire. After the pot was hot, Grandma scooped up a spoonful of lard and put it in the pot to turn into oil. Put the ginger slices and stir-fry until fragrant, put the washed eggplant in a pan and stir-fry, then pour water, cover the pot and simmer. Finish with salt and MSG. The eggplant stewed in lard is ready.

The porridge on her side is about the same. The steamed buns inside are also hot.

Take out the steamed buns, and finally put the batter in the pot to mix it, bring it to a boil and put it with salt.

A pot of salty and fragrant salty porridge is ready.

Not long after cooking, Li Weiguo and Li Dashan came back from the field with a heavy face.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 222. Chapter 226: Something Goes Wrong with the Wheat

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 226: Something Wrong with Maizi:

"What's wrong with you two?" The appearance of bitterness and hatred. The old lady looked at the two men who came in.

Li Weiguo leaned the hoe in his hand against the wall and said, "Today, the technicians from the agricultural technology station have come to our village to study why the wheat seedlings in our Shangpo Village grow so well."

"Isn't that a good thing? Why are you two still worried? The old lady said.

"The problem is that all the brigades of our Kowloon Commune, only our wheat in Shangpo Village has no problem. The wheat of the other brigades was in trouble. Li Weiguo's face was solemn.

"I heard that the wheat in their village was no longer growing, and it was starting to turn yellow and shrunk. I don't know what's wrong, but I can't get any results. Li Dashan said.

Xia Qingqing thought about it, in the previous life, it was because of the drought and the infestation of locusts, and the villagers did not harvest the grains. Haven't heard of such a thing before?

"Did the technicians at the agricultural technology station find the reason? Xia Qingqing asked.

"At first they suspected that it was a seed problem, but the seeds of our entire commune were taken from the seed station. If our wheat grows so well, it shouldn't be a seed problem. There are no bugs in the wheat seedlings. Guess it might be Mai Miao is sick. The cause has not yet been found. Li Weiguo said.

Xia Qingqing thought to herself, if it weren't for the wheat in their village that had been soaked in spiritual spring water before planting, I am afraid that it would be the same as them now.

Since all the brigades of the Commune are the same kind of problem, it must be a problem of seeds.

"The wheat seeds are all selected by the seed station and kept for planting, so there will be no problems under normal circumstances. However, all the brigades of our Kowloon Commune, except for us, have the same problem, except for the seed problem, I really can't think of any other reason. The

technician at the agricultural technology station said that this batch of seeds was an excellent variety bought from outside, and the yield per mu was as high as 300 kilograms. Not only our commune has ordered, but also other communes have ordered. No one else has a problem, only our village has a problem. Li Weiguo said.

"Then it's more certain that it's a matter of seeds. Either the seeds in our village are not the same as those in other villages.

"I suspect the same thing, but there is no evidence. Li Weiguo said.

"This matter is handled by the leaders of the commune, and it is useless for us ordinary people to worry, and we can't manage so much if it's not our business. Don't stand still, wash your hands and eat. The old lady said, standing aside.

Li Weiguo and Li Dashan washed their hands and went to the hall to eat, and the five of them stewed eggplants in a large pot of lard. Xia Qingqing also served all the salty porridge.

Everyone sat down to eat together, Li Dashan saw such porridge for the first time, and took a sip of the crushed peanuts in it mixed with the unique fragrance of shepherd's cabbage in his mouth, which was indescribably delicious.

"What kind of porridge is this? It's delicious. After saying that, he took another big sip.

Everyone likes the taste of this salty porridge, which is much better than the porridge without taste.

Eat steamed buns with a pot of lard and stewed eggplant. Wang Yanfang's rice is small, and a bowl of porridge and half a steamed bun are usually enough. Today, I drank two bowls of salty porridge and half a steamed bun. The food in the pot was eaten clean, and there was nothing left.

After eating, Wang Yan took the initiative to help wash the dishes and chopsticks, but was blocked by the old lady, "I'll wash it, I see that the cotton jacket of Dashan has been opened, and the cotton is exposed." My eyes aren't very good either, you can help sew him up. The needle and thread are in the sewing box at the head of the bed.

Wang Yan glanced at Li Dashan, and the thread under his arm was indeed open, and white cotton ran out of it.

Li Dashan was standing in the courtyard talking to Li Weiguo, and was called over by the old lady.

"Dashan, come here.

Li Dashan walked over and saw that Wang Yan wanted to laugh and her mother was watching by her side, so she had to look at the old lady, "Mother, what's wrong?" "

Your clothes are threaded, let Wang Yan help you sew them."

Li Dashan glanced at Wang Yan and said with a smile: "Okay, then I'll trouble you." "

No trouble. Let's go. Wang Yan was still thinking about how to find an opportunity to give the razor to Li Dashan. Now the old lady has given her a chance.

Li Dashan followed Wang Yan to the old lady's room, took the needle basket from the bedside, sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Li Dashan and said, "What are you doing standing?" I took off my jacket. "

Li Dashan is wearing a shirt inside today, and it is not embarrassing to take off the little padded jacket.

"You sit down and drape yourself over the quilt, don't freeze. I'll be fine soon.

Li Dashan sat opposite her, looked at her and smiled and said, "I'm not cold."

Wang Yan was embarrassed by him, "I went to the supply and marketing cooperatives with Qingqing just now and bought you a razor inside." With a razor, your mouth won't be cut.

I told Qingqing and my aunt that I bought it for my father. You don't want to show your stuff. It was under the pillow at the head of my bed. When I'm gone, you can go and get it.

Li Dashan's happy mouth couldn't close, and he scratched the back of his head with his hand, "You buy me something again." I haven't bought you anything.

"You can be honest with me in the future." I don't need you to buy me something.

Li Dashan was a little ashamed, he was a big man, and his entire family was two hundred yuan. How can he get Wang Yan's favor.

"You fancy me in such good conditions, don't you feel at a loss? Li Dashan said.

Wang Yan smiled and said: "I don't feel lost, I feel that I have earned." We are not young now, and we can live the life we want. Find a partner who can grow old hand in hand, and you will not be lonely in the second half of your life. That's what I'm looking for now. Luckily I met you. After saying that, the place where the

thread on the padded jacket was opened has been sewn. She tied the knot and bit it off with her teeth. I patted the sewn place with my hand.

Li Dashan's nose was sour when he heard this, and he couldn't help but reach out and hold her hand, "Thank you, Wang Yan."

Wang Yan didn't pull her hand back, although Li Dashan's hand was very rough, it made her feel very steady.

"You don't have to tell me about that in the future. Okay, don't let go of it later, and the aunt will come in and see it.

Li Dashan let go of his hand and scratched the back of his head shyly.

"Put your padded jacket on. She handed the padded jacket over.

Li Dashan happily put on the padded jacket, buttoned the button, and touched the place where Wang Yan had sewn.

Wang Yan put the needle and thread in the needle frame and put it back in its original place.

He stood up and said, "I'm going back." "

I'll go back so soon, and I'll leave in the afternoon."

"There's a lot to do back home. Hopefully I'll be able to sort things out next week. We'll be together in the open.

"Okay, I'll wait for you. They

came out of the room, one after the other.

Grandma also cleaned the pot house and walked out. Wang Yan smiled and said, "Auntie, the clothes are sewn." I'm going back too. "

I'll go again in the afternoon." It's the middle of the day.

"No, I still have things to do when I go back. "

In the roomLi Weiguo and Xia Qingqing in the room also heard it, and the two of them walked out of the room.

"Godmother, are you leaving now? Xia Qingqing said.

"I'll come back when I have time. The

family dropped her off at the gate, and she rode away.

Zhang Hao, who was inquiring in Xiapo Village, didn't hear anything, and sat at the door of the family chatting with people.

I saw a woman on a bicycle passing by the road in front of me.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 223. Chapter 227: Go to Shangpo Village to inquire

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 227 Going to Shangpo Village to inquire about

bicycles is a rarity here, and the villagers who can have bicycles privately in the entire Kowloon Commune can still be villagers, he can conclude that there is none. Now that we haven't even completely solved the problem of food and clothing, it is impossible to have spare money to buy a bicycle.

If there is really any house that buys a bicycle, it will definitely be known to all the villages.

But he inquired about half of Zhuangzi, and he didn't find out who had a bicycle.

He was really strange, if there really was such a family, it would be impossible not to inquire about it.

He walked to the side of the road and saw the woman who had walked away. He looked back in the direction she had come from. There is also a village upstream called Shangpo Village.

I want to go to Shangpo Village to inquire, maybe I can inquire.

He walked in the direction of Shangpo Village. When I got up the weir and came to the thatched house, I saw the uphill village not far away.

The uphill village is as dilapidated as the downhill village. There is also a brick house in Xiapo Village. And Shangpo Village is full of earthen walls and grass roofs at a glance. There are also a few tiled roofs.

He didn't believe that he said that there were bicycles in this village, and he didn't believe it. The girl who rode her bicycle and sold dried fungus that day couldn't have lived here.

Most of the inquiries in there are no results.

It's just that Li Xiaohua has an order, if he doesn't find it. Li Xiaohua will definitely scold himself for being useless again, and he can't find anyone.

After taking a look at Shangpo Village, let's think about it or go and see it. Even if you don't have yourself, you can die.

After a short pause to walk uphill to the village, she heard a bell ringing from the village's loudspeaker.

When he came to the entrance of the village, he saw a group of villagers carrying hoes in their hands, talking and laughing and going to work together.

He went straight to meet him, and there was no girl in the crowd, and he felt that he was right. It seems that today is a wasted trip.

The villagers saw that he was a stranger, sneaky and not like a good person.

Someone simply stopped and called out to him, "Hey, look at your face." Did you come to our village to visit relatives, or did you have something? Everyone

stood and looked at him.

Zhang Hao was stared at by these people, watching them look at him vigilantly. Knowing that they might think of themselves as bad guys. I can't just ask if there is a girl named Qingqing in the village. If there really was her family in it, he couldn't explain it.

I can only smile and say: "I am from the supply and marketing cooperative." Come down to buy a batch of mountain goods, I don't know if everyone has them at home?

He explained this, and the villagers let down their guard.

"We can't eat anything fresh, where do we go to get it dry. Go back. If you come for nothing, you won't get anything.

"You can rest assured, we are not a private acquisition, it is a purchase by the supply and marketing cooperative. You don't sell us speculation.

Li Yutian walked out, "Did I tell you, no one in our village has this dry goods." You'd better go back.

Zhang Hao had no choice but to follow them out of the village and watch the villagers go to work in the fields.

He also reached the weir and turned back.

There were two people, a man and a woman, walking in front of them.

It is Hu Xiaomei and Li Chengcai, who are educated at the youth point.

The relationship between the two people has developed rapidly, although it has only been more than a month, and the two of them are eager to get the certificate.

This kind of thing must be notified to the family.

Hu Xiaomei and Li Chengcai took half a day off today and went to the commune's post office to send a telegram to their family, telling their family that she was talking to someone here. Look at the attitude of the family, and if they agree, they will get married.

The two men sent a telegram and returned, and they had to rush to work.

"Hello, I'd like to ask you something. Zhang Hao blocked their way.

"What's the matter? Li Chengcai pulled Hu Xiaomei behind him.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad person. I'm here to find someone. May I ask if Qingqing lives in this village.

"yes. Who are you? Li Chengcai asked curiously.

Zhang Hao lied, "We are friends. "

It's a friend, can you not know that her family lives here?" Besides, I'm her best friend, how did I not know she had a friend like you? Hu Xiaomei looked at him suspiciously.

When Zhang Hao heard it, it was terrible, why did he meet her friend so coincidentally.

He casually found a reason, "We only met two days ago, she didn't tell you."

Hu Xiaomei's eyes rolled when she saw him talking, not quite like a good person.

Qingqing was beautiful, thinking that he had thoughts about Qingqing, and said, "People are already married." You'd better not have ideas, people have a good relationship with husband and wife.

"You're mistaken, we're just friends. I'll leave first when I have something to do, and I'll have time to come and see her later. After

saying that, he hurried away.

Hu Xiaomei watched him walk away and said to herself: "Why do I think he is not a good person?

"I think the same thing as you. I'll go back and ask Xia Zhiqing to see if she has any such friends. Li Chengcai said.

"You're right. Let's go ask now. Hu Xiaomei said.

"It's time to go to work, and she's supposed to be in the field. Let's go find her in the field. Li Chengcai said.

"No, it won't. Li Weiguo couldn't let Qingqing go to work in the fields at home. Li Weiguo held her in the palm of his hand. She is willing to work. You can find her by looking directly at her house. Hu Xiaomei said very definitely.

Li Chengcai smiled and said, "Your analysis is very correct. I won't let you work in the future.

"How tiring it is for you to feed a family by yourself. Since I have chosen to deal with you, I am ready to suffer with you. The two of us will be able to feed the family, and life will be fine soon. Hu Xiaomei said.

Li Chengcai reached out and took Hu Xiaomei's hand, "Xiaomei, you are so good."

"Just know that I'm good, don't let me down.

"I swear that if I fail you and I'm sorry for you, I'll let Ray chop me up. Li Chengcai swears.

Hu Xiaomei rolled her eyes at him, "Who told you to swear, the poisonous oath will be fulfilled."

Li Chengcai smiled and said: I'm not afraid. Because I certainly won't fail you. I'm not afraid that it will come and hack me. The

two of them talked and laughed and went to Xia Qingqing's house.

...

Xia Qingqing was indeed at home at this time, she was sitting in the house chatting with her grandmother, and Li Dashan went to her room after Wang Yan left. When I came out, my jacket pocket was bulging.

Grandma couldn't help but call him and ask him what he was in his pocket? Li Dashan seemed to have been discovered as a thief.

"Nothing, mother. I also have a trip home beforehand. After speaking, he took the hoe leaning against the wall and hurried away.

"He must have a razor in his pocket. Did you see that just now? His pockets were propped out in the shape of a box. That is the shape of the razor that Wang Yan is holding. Grandma said with a smile.

"Milk, don't worry. Since they want to hide it. Let's just pretend we don't know. Why are you in such a hurry? It scared my dad away.

"I just want to know why they can't make it public, what a good thing." Grandma said.

Xia Qingqing could guess it and analyzed: "Maybe it's because my godmother and Ma Kui haven't divorced yet." If she was with her father, she would be poked in the back. She had scruples, which is why she kept things from us. Grandma

suddenly realized, "You're right, it should be like this." The

two men were talking. I heard Hu Xiaomei's voice.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 224. Chapter 228: Ahri Cha Zhang Hao

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 228: Ahri Cha Zhang Hao

: "Qingqing, are you at home?"

Xia Qingqing came out of the room and saw that Li Chengcai, who was stunned, was also here. Isn't this time to go to work?

"Xiaomei, Chengcai. You two didn't go to work today? "

No, we took half a day off today. Go to the post office and send a telegram home. At this time,

grandma also came out of the room and said with a smile: "Chengcai, Xiaomei, you two are here, go to the house and sit."

"No, Grandma. I'm looking for Qingqing for something. Say a few words and go. I still have to go to work with Chengcai. Hu Xiaomei said.

"Okay, then you talk about my business and I have something to go out.

After

grandma left, Xia Qingqing asked suspiciously: "Xiaomei, what are you two looking for me?"

"When I came back from the post office with Chengcai, we met a man in his thirties who was not very old and looked at his face on the weir. He asked us if you live here. Hu Xiaomei said.

"Inquire about me? What about people? Xia Qingqing looked puzzled.

"The man is gone. Chengcai told him that you live here. I didn't think he was a good guy a bit, so I asked him who he was? He said he and you were new friends. Then the man hurried away.

Xia Qingqing couldn't remember when she met a man in his thirties. Do you still claim to be with yourself or friends?

"You told him I was here, and he didn't say anything?

"Strange is strange here. It stands to reason that we have already told him that you are here, so he should come to you. But after he had inquired, he hurried away. So, I'll come over with Chengcai to tell you about it. He is not very tall, about 1.75 meters. He has a very thin body and a somewhat thick mouth. Think about whether you have an impression of this person.

Xia Qingqing shook her head, "No impression." I don't have such friends. "

I'll just say, that man's eyes don't look like a good person. Qingqing, you have to be careful in the future. This man must have come to inquire about you for a purpose. Hu Xiaomei said.

"I see. Thank you Xiaomei. Will pay attention.

"Okay, the thing has already told you, I have to go to work in the field with Chengcai. Let's go first. After

Hu Xiaomei and Li Chengcai left.

Xia Qingqing was puzzled, thinking about the friends he had only met in the past two days. In his thirties, he is not very tall, he is very thin and has a thick mouth.

A picture flashed in her mind that could match these people. Isn't this the boss Zhang who collects dry goods on the black market?

He came to inquire what he was doing?

Could it be that he is interested in the source of his dry goods?

She had to figure it out.

Grandma wasn't at home and she closed the door. Then the person entered the space.

As soon as she stood firm, Ahri jumped into her arms. Ah Hua fluttered her wings and circled around her.

Ahri's fur is as soft as cotton, and holding it in his arms is like holding a ball of cotton.

She carried Ah Hua to the chaise longue in front of the door and sat down. Ahri looked at her with wide, lake-blue eyes.

"Ahri, you're going to do something for me.

"What's the matter?" Master.

"That boss Zhang in the black market found Shangpo Village to inquire about me. Go and find out for me what his purpose is. And the woman who followed me to work at the supply and marketing cooperatives in the morning, and I also checked her bottom.

"No problem. I'll leave that to me. What I have assigned you to do is clear. "With that, he was gone.

Ah Hua saw that Ahri was gone, and Xia Qingqing's arms were empty.

It "cooed" around her feet and screamed a few times, then fluttered its wings and jumped into her arms. He was still staring at his big soybean eyes, looking left and right at himself.

Xia Qingqing's mood suddenly improved. This pheasant is becoming more and more spiritual.

She reached into her arms and stroked its smooth back. It was so comfortable that it immediately shrunk its neck. Nestled in her arms. The eyes were also closed. It looks very comfortable.

Xia Qingqing picked it up and felt a little strange holding a chicken in her arms, but seeing Ah Hua's cute appearance like a child, she didn't feel that way.

She took Ah Hua to the warehouse to see the cucumbers she had pickled the day before yesterday.

She uses very tender cucumbers, chopped red peppers, shallots, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and finally salt. Place in a specially marinated vat.

She put Ah Hua down and opened the marinade vat.

A scent came to my nose and I couldn't describe the smell, but it smelled good.

She reached for one, put it in her mouth and took a bite.

Moderately salty, sour, sweet, spicy and crispy. It's much better than salty dead pickles.

If you want to take this out and give it to Wei Guo and grandma to taste, you have to wait for her to go to the supply and marketing cooperatives one day. When I took it out again, I said that I bought it at the supply and marketing cooperative.

She resealed the tank again.

I went to the kitchen and got the basket out and went to the vegetable patch to pick vegetables.

This small vegetable patch is too long to grow, and the peppers, eggplants, and cucumbers are full again. If only it could be like this outside in the space, no one would go hungry anymore.

The fence was also lined with yellow pumpkins like wheels. These pumpkins are ripe.

Pumpkin pie is made with pumpkin, steamed buns, porridge is cooked, and fried and eaten deliciously.

A pumpkin weighs more than a dozen pounds. She picked eighteen of them. One by one, they put it in the warehouse. Wait for Ahri to come back and have him spell to put the pumpkins in the warehouse where the dry goods are kept.

After picking the pumpkin, she picked the pepper eggplant again. The red peppers are left to dry in the yard. Slice the eggplant and dry it. Cut into dried eggplant slices.

The pickled sweet and sour cucumbers were enough to eat, and she didn't plan to pickle them anymore, that vat would take a long time.

She's busy coming and going. Ah Hua was not idle and ran around with her, definitely no more than a meter away from her.

She was working, and Ah Hua squatted on the side and watched.

When she was done, she sat down in a recliner to rest. Ah Hua fluttered her wings and flew to the persimmon tree, and with its claws, grabbed a persimmon and flew to her and put it in her hand.

Xia Qingqing was surprised that a pheasant that was almost eaten by her was so smart. Knowing that she was tired, she picked persimmons from the tree and gave them to eat. It's incredible.

Then it crouched on her lap again, its two little eyes looking at itself shrewdly.

"Ah Hua is so good. It

seemed to understand, and its head shook with excitement.

The persimmon was soft and sweet, and she didn't enjoy it after eating it, so she wanted to try Ah Hua and said to it, "I want to eat one more."

Ah understood the words, fluttered his wings like an eagle catching a chicken, picked a persimmon and flew over. It was in her hands.

When Ahri comes back, she wants to ask how it trained Ah Hua to be so human.

The persimmon tree is full of small lanterns, which is the most beautiful scenery in this small courtyard.

Inside I took a shower and changed my clothes. Brought a pot of spiritual spring water out of the space.

......

Ahri locked on to Zhang Hao's figure when he got out of the space. He had just left the village of Xiapo and was walking in the direction of the commune.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 225. Chapter 229: Tracking Zhang Hao

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 229 Following Zhang Hao

He went to the black market, and there was no one at all at this time. He didn't open the door either. went directly to the supply and marketing cooperative.

At this time, it was almost three o'clock, and the supply and marketing cooperatives were sparsely crowded with people coming in and out, and there was not much traffic.

There are customers in front of Li Xiaohua's counter to buy things. She had a smile on her face the whole time she was selling. Enthusiastic to pick up things for customers.

The customer was satisfied and walked away.

Li Xiaohua's face immediately returned to its original state.

The young salesman beside her saw the man coming in, leaned his elbow against Li Xiaohua, and said, "Sister Li, your lover is here."

Li Xiaohua looked up and saw Zhang Hao, who had already arrived at the counter.

"Why are you here, she doesn't have a smile on her face.

"What you've made me do has a result.

Li Xiaohua was overjoyed, and a smile appeared on his face. Let's go over there and tell me more about it.

She said to the young salesman next to her, "I'll go to the gate." You watch it for me over there.

"There you go.

Li Xiaohua walked out of the counter and walked in front. Zhang Hao followed.

When he came to the gate and stood under an elm tree at the door, Li Xiaohua asked, "Have you inquired?"

Zhang Hao nodded.

Li Xiaohua smiled and said, "Tell me quickly."

"There is indeed a person named Qingqing in Shangpo Village. I haven't seen anyone, I don't know if it's the Qingqing you said?

Li Xiaohua's face pulled down again, "You didn't ask what her family does?"

"When I had the opportunity to ask, as soon as I arrived in their village, I met villagers who went to work in the fields. Seeing that I am a stranger, I am very wary. Stop me and ask me what I'm doing. I can't help but lie and say that the supply and marketing cooperatives are here to buy dry goods. Ask them if they have any dry goods to sell.

They all said no, and told me to leave quickly. Later, on the way back, I met the villagers of Shangpo Village, and I inquired with them and learned that there was indeed a person named Qingqing in Shangpo Village.

"Didn't you ask them about any other identity?"

"Before I could even start inquiring, they became vigilant and asked me who I was. What are you looking for Qingqing for? Totally took me for a bad person.

I had to say that it was a young friend, who knew it was so coincidental. That girl is Qingqing's best friend. She said that Qingqing's friends knew all of them and had never heard of me. Who am I? I couldn't keep asking, so I came back. Zhang Hao said helplessly.

Li Xiaohua rolled his eyes, "It's really useless to say that you're useless." It's the same as if you didn't. I didn't see anyone and I didn't know if it was that Qingqing, so I came back and told me that there was a result. Are you playing with me?

"There are two villages in that direction. A downhill village, an uphill village. There is no Qingqing in Xiapo Village. There is a man named Xia Qingqing in Shangpo Village. And I also saw the older woman coming from the direction of Uphill Village on a bicycle. That Qingqing must be the one you want to find that Qingqing. Zhang Hao looked at her anxiously and hurriedly explained.

Li Xiaohua listened to his explanation and rolled his eyes, "You can't speak clearly at once." If that's the case, it's her. Knowing that she is from Shangpo Village, it will be much easier to inquire again.

"I'll take a moment to inquire again. The store didn't open for an afternoon. Zhang Hao said.

"I don't need you. I'll do it myself. Go back. By the way, I'm going back to my mom's house to see my mom after work today. If it's too late, I won't go back.

"Haven't you just been there?"

"What? Do you go back once a year? Li Xiaohua said unhappily.

"I didn't mean that, you can go and see it if you want. Do you want me to go with you?

"Forget it. You have to spend money to buy things when you go with me. I don't have to buy anything by myself. It's not good to leave money to buy medicine for your parents.

Zhang Hao smiled, "That's what you said." Then I won't go.

"Go back." I still have to go to work. After Li Xiaohua finished speaking, he entered the supply and marketing cooperative.

Zhang Hao saw her go in, sighed before leaving.

His family is poor, and although Li Xiaohua's family is not rich, it is better off than his family.

At the beginning, he was good with Li Xiaohua. Li Xiaohua's parents disagreed. They wanted Li Xiaohua to find someone in the city who had a formal job.

Li Xiaohua was young at the time, very rebellious, and did not have a good relationship with his family. didn't listen to the family, insisted on marrying him.

Her parents were sick and threatened to break off their relationship, but she didn't give in. Lived directly in his house.

Her parents had no choice but to agree for the sake of fame.

Li Xiaohua's unhesitating marriage to him, he remembered it in his heart. After getting married, he was obedient to her. She said one, and she would never say two. And then he raised her into the character she is now. What did she say? He wouldn't care.

He returned to the black market and opened the door to do business, and every week he had to hand over the week's bills to his uncle.

Li Xiaohua asked him to make a difference in the account. He knew that his uncle was a very shrewd man. Every time he pays an account, he has to figure out the slightest mismatch.

Every time something is sold in the store, the goods are purchased. He knows it all.

So it's not that he doesn't want to get money, it's that he doesn't know where to start. Once he is found out, his uncle will no longer trust him. Jobs can also be lost. How do you live without a job?

Back to the store, I checked today's account carefully. Today is the last day of Sunday, and he has to hand over the bill and money to his uncle.

My uncle got off work at half past five, and it was almost time to see if it was about the same. He sent the ledger directly to his house.

Li Xiaohua's uncle is called Liu Deli and is her own uncle. He is now the second-in-command of the Kowloon Commune, and his official position is the director of the commune, a position of great power. It is equivalent to the head of the township and the mayor of the township now.

The policy does not allow ordinary people to do business. A people's cadre like him, who eats commercial grain, is even more not allowed to do business. He himself could not come forward.

He has a lot of brains and knows that it is profitable to do business privately. For society to develop, it is only a matter of time before the restrictions on doing business are lifted.

Now that there is a shortage of materials, you can make money in any business. Once it opens up and there are more people doing it, it will not be as easy as it is now if you want to make money.

He wanted to seize this opportunity, so he found Zhang Hao, who was from a poor family, and asked him to help him do business. Let him be the nominal boss and give him thirty dollars a month.

Zhang Hao is down-to-earth and his relative, so he still trusts him.

Zhang Hao arrived at the door of Liu Deli's house, which was a very ordinary house. Compared to most mud-walled thatched houses, his brick house is also a good house.

The house is the same as the home of ordinary people, and it is not at all obvious that it is the house of the second-in-command of the commune.

He knocked on the door.

It's my aunt who came out to open the door for her.

aunt and uncle were all smiling when they saw him, and they had never been so sad as they are today.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 226. Chapter 230: Catching a Big Fish

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 230: Catching a Big Fish

"Auntie, is Uncle at home?" "

He wasn't very happy today, and he just lost his temper with me. Go over and have a look.

"Why are you unhappy, isn't your work going well?" Zhang Hao was curious.

"I don't know, it's like taking gunpowder when I come back.

"Auntie, if you say that, I won't dare to go in. Zhang Hao flinched a little.

"You're fine. He won't lose his temper with you. Two

men entered the room.

My aunt pointed to the study, "Go ahead."

Zhang Hao was pushed to the study by his aunt.

My aunt said to the room, "Deli, Zhang Hao has come to see you." The

study was full of smoke, sitting on the desk, Liu Deli held a cigarette in his hand, leaned on the back of the chair and swallowed the smoke.

Hearing Zhang Hao coming, he got up from his seat and put out the cigarette in the ashtray on the table. Come and open the door.

"Come in. "Hear only the voice, but no one.

Zhang Hao pushed open the door and was immediately choked and coughed twice, before he slowly got used to the smell inside.

"Sit down. Liu Deli sat back at his desk. A cigarette was re-lit.

Zhang Hao sat down opposite him, unzipped the bag in his hand, and took out three three-color cover ledgers from inside, "Uncle, this is this week's account, you can take a look."

He sent the ledger to Liu Deli.

Liu Deli didn't have a smile on his face, it seemed that he had really encountered something that made him unhappy.

He took the ledger and he couldn't read it. After looking at it twice, he didn't think for a minute, and then threw the ledger aside. Read the next one again.

Zhang Hao has been with his uncle for nearly three years, and he rarely sees his uncle in such a state. It looks like something really hard has happened.

"Uncle, what's wrong? Zhang Hao asked.

Liu Deli looked up at him and pulled the ledger in front of him aside.

At the beginning, he didn't come out himself, and let Zhang Hao take the lead in business for him, that is, in order to prevent the risk of accidents, he was able to get out of the way.

Zhang Hao was furious when he was looked at by Liu Deli. Asked, "Uncle, why do you look at me like this?" "

Zhang Hao, if my uncle is in trouble. Can you help your uncle through this? Liu Deli looked at him quietly.

Zhang Hao was taken aback, "What happened to my uncle?"

"You answer me first, and I'll tell you later."

Zhang Hao looked at Liu Deli and thought that he was his own food and clothing parents. Thirty dollars a month is not much in the city. But in a poor rural area like Kowloon, it is also considered to be in the upper class. When he is in trouble and looks for himself, he must lend a helping hand.

"Uncle, you don't have to ask me this question, I will definitely do my best to help. "Zhang Hao is loyal.

The corners of Liu Deli's satisfied mouth brought a smile, and he sighed, "Zhang Hao is good." I didn't read the wrong person. It has to be my own family, if you can help me through this. I promise you to serve you an iron rice bowl and work with me. "

Working in the government department, it's not something anyone can get in if they want to. But my uncle is the second-in-command of the commune, and if he really wants to let himself in, it will be possible.

"Uncle, tell me.

Liu Deli nodded with satisfaction, "Zhang Hao, do you remember the introduction of a large number of wheat seeds from other places in August last year?"

When Zhang Hao heard this, he immediately felt bad, "Of course I remember." "

Something happened. Liu Deli looked at him and said.

"Aren't they all planted? What else could happen? "

It's planted, and the entire brigade of Kowloon Commune, except for Shangpo Village, has no problems, and the wheat in other villages has problems. It's hard to get a particle. The branch secretary will definitely follow the above report. When the time comes, if the upper authorities send someone down to check, it will be very troublesome. Of course, they don't necessarily find out anything? But I'm afraid in case. What if something is found? It involved me. I hope you will step up and take all the responsibility.

Zhang Hao was stunned, he didn't expect that he had promised too early, once this matter was implemented, it would be light and imprisoned, and it would be possible to eat a gun.

Food is already scarce, and the yield per mu is also small. The branch secretary tried to increase the yield, so that he didn't have to keep the seeds himself, and he wanted to be able to collect more seeds by introducing seeds from other places.

He was personally responsible for this matter.

But for his own benefit, he bought the seeds from a private merchant for half the price. The other half of the money went into his pocket.

He participated in the whole process, and after the matter was completed, his uncle gave him a hundred yuan. The money was used to buy medicine for his father and mother. This matter is to be kept secret, and Li Xiaohua didn't know that he had the money, nor did he know what they were doing.

Liu Deli knew what he was worried about, and said, "This matter is actually not that serious. Even if they come down to check, they may not be able to find out the results. After all, the wheat has already been planted. There is also no evidence.

I'm worried about what if, if it really finds out. If something happens to me, you'll definitely be involved. None of us can escape. If you take it upon yourself to pluck me out, I'll find a way to get you out. We're all fine.

Therefore, I asked you to help me bear it, not to let you die for me, but so that we can all be safe.

Zhang Hao felt that what his uncle said was also reasonable.

If you don't help yourself. When this matter passes, nothing is found out, and my uncle will no longer trust him.

If he gambled and helped Liu Deli overcome this difficulty, he would be able to enter the commune to work with his uncle in the future. He is a member of the public family, and he eats public food. Li Xiaohua can no longer say that he is useless.

He figured it out, "Okay, I'll listen to your uncle." Do what you want me to do.

Liu Deli sighed deeply in his heart, and the smile on his face became even stronger, "Zhang Hao, you helped me well, I will always remember it." Ahri

followed Liu Deli, but he didn't expect him to hear such a big secret.

This is nothing short of a bonus.

There was no need for it to continue staring at Zhang Hao.

......

Xia Qingqing came out of the space. He went out of the room with the spiritual spring water.

Seeing the door of grandma's room open, I knew that grandma had returned from outside.

She carried the spiritual spring water into the house.

Grandma sat at a table with a needlework frame on it. She was mending clothes.

When I looked up and saw Xia Qingqing coming in, I smiled and said, "You're up."

Xia Qingqing smiled, "I didn't sleep." You take this and put it on your eyes. It will relieve fatigue and the eyes will be able to see clearly. "

Oops, I forgot, youRemember? Grandma smiled and took it and put it on the table.

"Milk, you lie down. I'll help you put it on. Xia Qingqing picked up the scissors in the sewing frame. Two white pieces of cotton cloth were found. Cut two pieces. Then turn on the kettle. Poured half a bowl of spiritual spring water.

She soaked the cloth in the water.

Grandma's obedient man was already lying down.

"Close your eyes, and don't wipe them off when water gets into them. Wait until the water of the cloth is almost evaporated, and then wet it twice more. Your eyes won't get tired, and you'll be able to see things clearly.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 227. Chapter 231: Capable Xia Qingqing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 231: The capable Grandma Xia Qingqing was lying on the bed, and Xia Qingqing

put a cotton cloth on her eyes.

"Qingqing, are you doing this medicine? Grandma asked curiously.

"It's not medicine, it's a strain to the eyes. Do you feel comfortable? "

Comfortable, cold and cold. "Grandma enjoyed the feeling.

"Milk, you close your eyes and sleep, and I'll change it for you in the middle. After waking up, the fatigue and blurring of the eyes are relieved. "

I can't sleep, I'll play and cook later." The work of the defense of the country is almost over. "

It's okay, you sleep yours. It's only five o'clock. It's early. It's in time.

"Alright then, I'll just squint for a moment. Halfway

through, Xia Qingqing changed the cotton pads for her three times. Grandma slept sweetly with a smile on her lips.

Half an hour passed, and Grandma hadn't woken up yet.

She didn't call her, she went to the pot house to cook by herself.

She burned a pot of porridge and slipped five steamed buns. The steamed buns are very large and are steamed by the grandmother herself. Xia Qingqing can eat half a full.

Take out two boxes of the luncheon meat she bought, take them out and place them on a plate. No need to stir-fry today. Dinner was very simple and ready.

It wasn't until six o'clock that Grandma woke up. When I opened my eyes, I saw Xia Qingqing, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, with her head down, and she was seriously helping her patch with a needle and a thread.

Her eyes feel much fresher and more comfortable, and the feeling of dryness in her eyes every time she wakes up is gone.

I don't feel heavy on my eyelids. She sat up from the bed and said with a smile, "Qingqing, my eyes are no longer blurry.

Xia Qingqing looked up at her and said with a smile: "You wait until you apply it again before going to bed at night, and after a good night's sleep, tomorrow will be better." "

Then I'll apply it again in the evening." Ah, it's past six o'clock. I've overslept, and I have to get up and cook. Defend the country, they should get off work later. Why don't you call me?

"I've done it. The porridge and steamed buns are burned, there is no stir-fried vegetables, let's eat luncheon meat tonight. "

Didn't you say that you bought it for Wei Guo to take with him when he left?

"It's not that the supply and marketing cooperatives are gone. It's a few days before he goes to work, and I can buy it again. Xia Qingqing said.

She patched up the patch and cut the thread with scissors. Gave that pair of pants to grandma.

"Milk, I'll take you to do two bodies in two days. What are you doing with it? What has it become? I've just counted seven or eight patches. Can't wear it anymore. Grandma

smiled and took the clothes, "I can wear it." I have new clothes, so I don't have to pay you to make them for me. Look at the villagers outside, which one has no patches on his clothes. As long as you can wear it, you can't waste it.

She folded her clothes and put them on the head of the bed.

The two of them spoke again. I heard the whistle for getting off work.

"They'll be back soon, and I'll go see if the food is cold.

Xia Qingqing came to the pot house and lifted the lid of the pot. The steamed buns are not cold, but they are not hot either. It's not warm yet. It will be more comfortable to eat hot. She added two more handfuls of firewood to the bottom of the pot, and burned it until the pot was steaming, so she did not continue to add firewood.

Grandma walked to the gate and saw Wei Guo and Dashan standing at the gate talking.

"If you don't come in, what are you talking about?

"I asked him to come to eat, and he wanted to go back and eat by himself. Li Weiguo said.

"You still have to cook and eat after a day's work, you're not tired. You can come to eat at home in the future. Grandma said.

Li Dashan is not good, because there is still Xia Qingqing at home. After all, now this family is defending the country, and it is nothing for him to come to eat when Wang Yan is there. Now I can't get over it when I come here to eat and drink.

"It's okay, I cook my own meals. It doesn't take much time.

Xia Qingqing came out of the pot house and saw three people standing outside the gate.

"What are you doing standing?" The meal is ready, let's eat. "

Mother, Weiguo, you go back to eat. I went back too. With that, he left.

Xia Qingqing looked at Li Dashan who was walking away inexplicably, and looked at her grandmother puzzled, "What's wrong with Dad?"

"Let him come to the house for dinner, and he will go home and do it." Leave him alone, let's go back to dinner.

"Aren't you still eating at our house at noon?"

"He thinks we're separated, and I'm married to a daughter-in-law. He's embarrassed to come to eat all the time. Li Weiguo explained.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said, "Our dad still has such a careful mind? What's embarrassing. Wouldn't you just have an extra pair of chopsticks?

"Forget it, he's embarrassed, he doesn't feel comfortable with him if you let him come, let's go in and eat." Li Weiguo said.

After eating, it was already completely dark.

After cleaning up, Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo also went back to the room.

The two sat on the bed and chatted.

"Are the people from the agricultural technology station gone? Did you find any conclusions?

"Everyone is still discussing this matter in the field today, and I heard them say that they are going to contact the seed station that sells our seeds. Let them send someone over to see what the hell is going on?

"That's what we should do, and finding the cause at the source can find a solution. If it doesn't work, then raze the seedlings and plant potatoes. It can also recover some losses. "

You say it's so strange, why is it normal for the wheat seedlings in our Shangpo Village? Li Weiguo couldn't figure it out.

"If you can't figure it out, don't think about it. It's not something we can control. There is thing that the branch secretary, the director, the technician of the agricultural technology station of the commune solved. Things will always work out.

"You say the same, let's worry about it. Let's sleep. I'm not going to mess with you tonight. After saying that, he blew out the lights. Reached out and hugged her. After a while, Li Weiguo fell asleep.

Xia Qingqing was hugged by him, listening to his steady breathing, but he couldn't sleep.

"""Ahri

came out of the house of Liu Deli, the director of the commune. Didn't come back directly. Instead, he stared at Li Xiaohua again.

I don't know if I don't stare at it, and I'm scared when I stare at it.

Just got a big secret. This discovered Li Xiaohua's secret again, which is simply too exciting.

At this time, Li Xiaohua was with Director Ma of the supply and marketing cooperative. The place where they met was a rented rental house rented by Maqui. Dedicated to private meetings between two people.

Li Xiaohua is interested in Director Ma's power and money.

Director Ma is interested in Li Xiaohua's youth and beauty, as well as her special relationship with Liu Deli.

Two people take what they need.

They were done and dressed. Director Ma gave her a gold necklace.

Li Xiaohua's eyes lit up, he couldn't put it down when he held it in his hand, and said coquettishly: "Why are you suddenly so generous?" Is this gold?

"Gold, of course. "

Why did you think of giving me something so expensive?" Li Xiaohua thought it was incredible, the sun came out in the west.

The two of them have been together for almost a year, and Director Ma has been searching very much.

She had to open her mouth to ask for pocket money. Never sent anything to her.

If she hadn't worked in the supply and marketing cooperative, she needed a backer, how could she have taken a fancy to Director Ma's five short bodies and hairless heads.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 228. Chapter 232: Each has its own purpose

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 232: Each Has Its Own Purpose

"Weren't you angry two days ago, someone showed off in front of you, and her man bought her a gold necklace?" I'm going to buy it for you today. Like it or not. Director Ma said.

Of course Li Xiaohua likes it, this gold necklace costs a lot of money. But she knew that Director Ma must have a purpose, otherwise it would be impossible to spend so much money to buy her a gold necklace.

"I love it. Say, what do you want me to do for you? Li Xiaohua asked.

"Hahaha, you're just smart. I do want you to do one thing for me. He likes Li Xiaohua's cleverness.

Li Xiaohua glanced at him, "I knew you had something." Otherwise, how would you be willing to buy me such an expensive thing? I declare in advance that no matter what you ask me to do, I will not return this gold necklace.

"Look at what you said, I, Ma, am so stingy in your eyes.

"It's not generous anyway. I've been with you for almost a year. This is the first time you've given me something. Li Xiaohua said with a smile.

"Xiaohua, it's not like you don't know my family situation. My wife doesn't work and I have two children going to school. My salary is barely enough to support my family. Didn't I spend the extra money I earned on you? "

He's really good with himself. secretly take care of her in the unit. When he cooperates with his uncle in private, he will give her a little benefit. Although the pocket money is not much, as long as she opens her mouth to ask for it, he will give it.

His appearance is not stumbling, mainly because his Mediterranean Sea has lowered his appearance. It looks a little greasy.

"Tell me, what do you want me to do for you? "

I met with your uncle yesterday. His cooperation with me stopped.

Li Xiaohua was surprised, "Why?"

"I don't know. So, I want you to ask, has your uncle been in trouble lately? His rice and dried goods sell very well. I also have a steady sales channel. This stopped abruptly and made me feel uneasy.

"Didn't you ask him why? "

I asked, but he didn't say. I don't think he would do it because someone found out about his private business and someone reported it. If someone really reports something, I won't be able to run away if something happens to him. You know what I mean, don't you?

Li Xiaohua also became nervous. If something happens to his uncle, he and Zhang Hao will also be implicated.

I don't have the heart to stay with him anymore.

"Okay, I'll go back and inquire right away. With that, he left.

It was just dark, and there were still pedestrians on the road. Her home is also in the town, and it is not too far from where she and Director Ma are messing around.

As soon as she left the door, the light of a flashlight streaked across her face. She nervously lowered her head and turned around.

It was not far from her mother's house, and if an acquaintance saw it, it would be troublesome.

Then he got on the road and hurried back home.

Zhang Hao hasn't come back yet.

I wanted to go to my uncle's house, but it was dark again, and she didn't dare to go out at night.

Zhang Hao is in constant contact with his uncle, and he should know about his situation.

Wait for Zhang Hao to come back at home.

After Zhang Hao came out of Liu Deli's house, he did not return home. The transaction between him and his uncle, he wants to talk to his wife Li Xiaohua.

directly found Li Xiaohua's mother's house. It was half past seven when I arrived at her house. Their families are asleep. It was her mother who came and opened the door.

When I saw him, I asked, "Zhang Hao, why are you here so late?"

Her question made Zhang Hao feel a little strange. If Li Xiaohua was in her house, she would definitely not ask that.

He had more eyes, "It's okay, I'm just coming home to see you."

"Didn't Xiaohua come with you? Li Xiaohua's mother looked behind him.

"At noon, she told me that she was coming to see you after work. I thought she was at your house?

"Is that so? She didn't come back, so she decided not to come at the moment. Isn't she home either?

"I haven't come home yet. I'll come over when I'm done. Then she must have gone home. Mom, you can rest. I'll go home and see.

"She's supposed to go home, and you shouldn't worry. It's so dark outside, you wait, I'll get you a flashlight.

Zhang Hao took the flashlight, "Thank you, Mom, then I'll go first." The flashlight will be sent back to you tomorrow.

"You can use it." There's another one at home.

Zhang Hao took the flashlight and left.

Zhang Hao was a little worried, Li Xiaohua was one and two were two. There's no way she could tell herself to come to her mother's house and then not come.

He was in a hurry to go home and did not go the same way. He knew there was a shortcut to take less.

He took a different detour.

On both sides of the road are dilapidated houses. There are also pedestrians on the road.

His flashlight stumbled upon a familiar person. A woman came out of a yard.

He froze and turned off his flashlight. looked at the woman on the road in disbelief. The way she walked, coupled with the moment the flashlight swiped across her face just now, I could be sure that the woman walking in front was Li Xiaohua.

His mind went blank.

What was she doing in this place at such a late hour? Instead of following her, he was going to the courtyard to see who lived here?

He opened his legs and just thought about it, and then saw that the door opened, and a man came out of it.

The man came out and stood by the door and locked it. Then turn around and walk onto the road.

Zhang Hao turned on the flashlight and shone it on the man's face. His heart sank.

This man is also an acquaintance who often deals with, and he is also Li Xiaohua's top boss, they have been together so late, and an adult can understand what is going on?

He resisted the urge to come forward and hit someone. My mind was in a mess and I sat on the side of the road for a while, calmed down and returned home.

Li Xiaohua was waiting for him at home, and his face was not happy when he saw Zhang Hao coming back, "Where have you been?" Why did you come back so late.?

The

listless Zhang Hao looked at Li Xiaohua, his eyes full of sarcasm. He didn't expect the woman in front of him to betray him.

Suppressing the anger in his heart, "Didn't you go to your mother's?" How did you come back so soon.

"I went to my mother's and sat down for a while and then came back. I've been waiting for you at home for half an hour.

"What are you waiting for me?"

Li Xiaohua only thought about asking why his uncle didn't cooperate with Director Ma, and didn't find that Zhang Hao was different from before.

"Did something happen to my uncle?

"Why do you ask?" "

I heard Director Ma say that my uncle told him to stop cooperating with him. Isn't that the most important sales channel for your rice noodles? Why did you suddenly stop cooperating? Director Ma was also worried about whether something was wrong with his uncle. Hearing

Director Ma's three words, he really wanted to strangle the woman in front of him to death. She came to help Director Ma ask.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 229. Chapter 233: Tearing Together

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 233 Tearing Together

, Director Ma was so anxious to know why Liu Deli stopped cooperating with him, because he was worried that if something happened to Liu Deli, he would be involved.

Since Liu Deli didn't tell him the reason, he definitely couldn't say it.

Even if he could say that he couldn't tell her.

"I don't know what you're talking about.

Li Xiaohua rolled his eyes at her, and felt more and more that this man was useless, "How can you not know such a big thing." The supply to Director Ma is all followed up by you personally. How can my uncle not tell you when you stop cooperating?

"If he doesn't tell me, it means it's fine." Since Director Ma is so worried, wouldn't it be better for him to ask his uncle directly. Zhang Hao felt that if he continued to talk to her, he would definitely do it.

Director Ma knew that Li Xiaohua was his lover, and he could even do it, how much he looked down on himself. He had to pay the price for this sanctimonious animal.

and Li Xiaohua, who wore a green hat on his head. He even had the courage to yell at him. Do you really think he's a fool?

If he doesn't have such a bad breath, he won't be able to raise his head and be a man in this life.

He forcibly suppressed the urge to question Li Xiaohua. This kind of thing is only evidence if you catch the rape in bed, and she will definitely not admit it without evidence.

If she doesn't admit it if you ask her now, it will be difficult to catch the handle in the future.

Li Xiaohua only now saw that Zhang Hao was unhappy today. A little weak-hearted lowered his voice and said, "What's wrong with you today?" Why are you talking so impulsively?

"Nothing? It's just a bad mood. Don't ask me to go to bed. After speaking, he went into the bedroom, took off his clothes, and lay on the bed.

Zhang Hao has never spoken to himself like this, let alone thrown her face like this. His behavior today is too outlandish.

Could it be that he found out about himself and Director Ma? It's impossible to think about, they are careful every time. I've never gone in together, and we only went in half an hour apart. Zhang Hao couldn't have known.

If he knew, he would have questioned himself when he got home. It's impossible to say these things to yourself calmly. He couldn't possibly know.

When she followed him into the house, she saw that he had gone to bed without washing, and when she was angry, she went up and lifted the quilt from her.

"It stinks, you get up and wash it.

Zhang Hao stretched out his hand and put the quilt on his body again. Li Xiaohua opened it. Zhang Hao pulled it over again and covered his body. Li Xiaohua went to open it again.

Zhang Hao, who couldn't bear it, sat up and stretched out his hand to give her a slap. Glaring at him, he said, "You're sick." I'm not going to wash it today. Don't bother me.

Li Xiaohua covered her face with her hands and froze in place, she didn't expect Zhang Hao to do anything with her. From childhood to adulthood, Zhang Hao was the first person to beat her.

She angrily lifted the quilt again, reached out and gave Zhang Hao a slap. Zhang Hao was also angry, and the two of them tore together.

Ahri looked at the two people who were fighting happily. I happily went back to report the good news.

......

At this time, Xia Qingqing had already fallen asleep.

Ahri sat at the head of the bed and watched her master fall asleep and couldn't bear to wake her up, and said to herself, "Then tell her tomorrow." Then

he vanished into space.

The next day, it was just dawn. The roosters in the village began to croak on time.

Li Weiguo also woke up on time. He wanted to get up, Qingqing's head still resting on his arm. One leg was still pressed against him. He couldn't move.

Qingqing, curled up in his arms, is as cute as a kitten. He couldn't help but kiss her on the lips.

Xia Qingqing closed her eyes, the corners of her mouth curled, "Sleep again, it's still early." "

Woke you up.

Xia Qingqing's head rubbed into her arms again. Don't talk, sleep.

Li Weiguo had no choice but to close his eyes again, hug her and sleep again.

It wasn't until it was dawn outside that Li Weiguo woke up.

Xia Qingqing slept soundly.

Li Weiguo looked at Xia Qingqing, who was still asleep, and found that she seemed to be becoming more and more sleepy.

He got up from his bed and got dressed. Walked out of the room and closed the door.

Coming out of the room, grandma was already cooking and cleaning the yard.

Li Weiguo hurriedly took the broom in his grandmother's hand, "Milk, I'll do the yard sweeping." You go and rest for a while.

"I'm not tired. You kid. Qingqing hasn't woken up yet? Grandma asked, looking at the room.

"No, I'm still sleeping. "

Weiguo, didn't you notice that Qingqing has been particularly lazy and sleepy lately. You've been married for more than a month, will she get pregnant?

When Li Weiguo heard that Qingqing might be pregnant, he was overjoyed, "Milk, will people become lazy and love to sleep when they are pregnant?"

"Some people are like that. Some people experience nausea and vomiting. There are also people who like to eat sour things and so on. In short, everyone is different. If you are really pregnant, there will be no menstrual affairs. I'll ask her when she's up. Grandma said with a smile.

Li Weiguo was also full of expectation, and said with a smile: "Milk, when she wakes up by herself, you can ask her again." "

Got it, I won't wake her up when she's sleeping. You'll sweep the floor and come over for dinner. "Grandma went to serve dinner.

Li Weiguo glanced back at the room, and his heart was indescribably excited. Humming a song, he swept the yard, and then went to the hall to eat after washing.

After eating, the bell for the village workers rang.

He hurried back to the house and kissed Qingqing, who was still sleeping. Gently closed the door, went out, got a hoe, and went to work in the field.

Xia Qingqing slept until she woke up naturally. Lying lazily and not thinking about it.

She stretched to look at the alarm clock on the bedside table. Unexpectedly, I saw a fluffy ball sitting at the head of the bed, looking at her.

She suddenly sat up from the bed, "Ahri? When did you get here? "

I came back last night, you were asleep, I didn't wake you up. Ahri said.

"Tell me, what did you find?

"Master, how do you know I've found it? "

You're squatting on my bed, you must have found important information. will be so anxious. "

Master, you are so smart. I did find very important information. This is not the place to talk. Let's go back to space. Ahri said.

Xia Qingqing nodded, she got dressed and got out of bed, "Okay." I'm going to plug the door shut. Later, grandma will come in and see me, and I will definitely be worried.

She walked over and slammed the door shut. Then he carried Ahri into the space.

on the rocking chair, Ah Hua, who was originally sitting on the persimmon tree to rest, also flew over and squatted on the handle of the rocking chair. Listen to them with your ears tilted.

"Ahri, let's come in. You say. Xia Qingqing stroked the hair on its back.

Ahri told Xia Qingqing everything he saw and heard today.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 230. Chapter 234: The Great Moth

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 234 The Great Moth

Listened to Ahri's story, Xia Qingqing fell into deep thought.

Director Liu is the second-in-command of the commune, and he has the most power except for the branch secretary.

Without enough evidence, it would not be easy to bring down this person. He had now found a way out for himself. Even if he is found out, Zhang Hao will take the blame for him. He didn't have anything to do.

To allow such morally corrupt people to continue to sit in the position of director of the commune is irresponsible to all the members of the Kowloon Commune. As a member of the club, she can't stand it.

This matter cannot be told directly to Li Weiguo, after all, there is no evidence. And it can cause trouble. Only when he got the evidence of Director Liu's crime could he be taken down in one fell swoop.

Ahri didn't squeak when he saw his master, "Master, we can't let go of that Liu Deli." In order to make money, he did not care about the life or death of the peasants of the entire Kowloon Commune. The grain in the fields was not harvested, and the peasants were starving, but he did not worry about eating and drinking, and had a lot of money. Such people should be punished.

Xia Qingqing didn't expect Ahri to say this, just a little spirit animal could think of the consequences of doing this. Liu Deli is really not as good as livestock. How could such a person let him get away with it.

"You're quite right. We can't let him go. It's just that we don't have evidence to prove that Liu Deli is the mastermind behind this matter, he has Zhang Hao in front of him, and there must be enough evidence to make him subjugate.

"What more evidence?" I said what I heard with my own ears and saw with my own eyes. Ahri was puzzled.

"How are you going to say that? We have to get the evidence. I have to think about it, there will always be a way. "

Well, the master is the smartest. If you think about it, you must find out this big moth.

......

Li Xiaohua had a solid fight with Zhang Hao last night. She was not Zhang Hao's opponent at all, and she didn't show mercy to her, and half of her face was swollen by him.

She had never seen such a terrible Zhang Hao, his parents came in to pull the fight, but he kicked them out and locked them out.

If she hadn't taken the initiative to beg for mercy, she probably wouldn't have survived this morning. The more I thought about it, the more I felt wronged and lived with him, and she wanted to divorce Zhang Hao.

When I woke up in the morning, I looked at the swollen half of my face. She also has to go to work at work. How ugly this ghost is seen by colleagues.

But the unit can't help but go. She wanted to ask Director Ma for leave and tell her about the grievances she suffered last night.

He took out a scarf from the cabinet and wrapped his face around it. Her mother-in-law asked her to eat, but she went to the supply and marketing cooperative.

The young salesman looked at her around the scarf and smiled and said, "Sister Li, what time is this?" You also wear scarves.

Li Xiaohua was angry in her heart, knowing that she didn't mean anything. But at this moment, hearing her say it felt harsh. Let's turn my face directly with her, I will have to work together in the future, so I can only endure the displeasure in my heart, "I came over today to ask for leave." I'm afraid you're going to be busy alone today.

"Sister Li, do you want to ask for leave again?" You've asked for it three times this month. I haven't asked for it once. "Who wants to do the work of two people by one person."

"I'm not feeling well today. I'm sorry for you. Is Director Ma here?

"I didn't see it when I wiped the counter, you can go and see for yourself." Although she was a little dissatisfied in her heart, she was a newcomer and knew that Sister Li's backstage was hard. I can only think that suffering is a blessing to comfort myself.

Li Xiaohua went directly to the back and knocked on the door of Director Ma's office.

"The door is unlocked. Director Ma's voice came from the office.

Li Xiaohua opened the door and walked in, closing the door casually.

Director Ma saw Li Xiaohua wearing a scarf, and asked curiously, "What are you doing?" Is it so cold today?

Li Xiaohua took off the scarf in front of him, and a red and swollen face appeared in front of him.

Director Ma was taken aback and stood up, "What's wrong with you?"

Li Xiaohua's tears flowed, and she told him what happened last night.

Then he said, "I'm going to divorce him." I'm going to be with you. When

Director Ma heard her say that she wanted a divorce, he was scared. Hurriedly comforted: "Don't get excited. How good is the word divorce, I said it casually. How can there be a husband and wife who don't fight. It's good for the two of us to have a relationship like this.

"Don't you want to be with me? You didn't say that your wife was illiterate and had no interest, and she didn't want to live with her for a long time. It's better for the two of you to divorce too, and let's live together as a family.

"Xiaohua, do you know what you're talking about? If I get divorced, can I continue to be this director?

You know my family situation. I have two children who are still in primary school and two elderly parents. I have to take care of my lover.

If I divorce her, stay with you. Let you do nothing, do laundry and cook at home, and serve the two children and their parents. Would you like to? Director Ma said.

Li Xiaohua didn't even think about it, "I don't want to." We can hire a babysitter.

"I only earn enough money to cover my family's expenses, and your uncle has stopped working with me now. There will be no extra money in the future. How can there be spare money to hire a nanny.

When

Li Xiaohua heard this, she had nothing left and wanted to be a nanny for his family, of course she was not happy.

Director Ma saw that she didn't squeak anymore and said, "Every family has a difficult scripture to read, and it's all chicken feathers." We have the best relationship. If you like it, you will be together, and if you don't like it, you will be separated. It will not damage the original family, nor will it ruin its reputation because of divorce, everyone has a way out, and they can get out of it. You say that's not the case.

Li Xiaohua originally told him these words on a whim, but now he has listened to him analyze them. I still feel more comfortable with Zhang Hao.

Director Ma is already old, she is only in her early thirties with an old man, or a bald old man, she must not be happy.

"Okay. Just listen to you. But I'm going to take a leave of absence. If you look at my face, there's no way to go to work at all. If my colleagues found out that I was beaten like this by a man at home, they would definitely laugh at me.

Director

Ma was relieved to see that she had given up the idea of being with herself, and took out a big unity card from her pocket, "Okay, then give you a day off, go out to relax, and buy something you like to eat." Go back and have a good chat with Zhang Hao. He's a nice lad.

"If he doesn't apologize to me, I won't talk to him." I'm leaving. Li Xiaohua picked up the money on the table and was about to leave.

Director Ma said again: "Zhang Hao told you that your uncle is fine, do you think it's really okay?"

"If there is something, my uncle will definitely tell Zhang Hao." Zhang Hao didn't know, it was fine.

When Director

Ma heard this, he was completely relieved.

Li Xiaohua came out of the supply and marketing cooperative, and went home directly without going anywhere.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 231. Chapter 235: Delicious Vegetable Dumplings

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 235 The old woman

who was sitting at the door basking in the

sun was very happy to see her back, she had a serious lung disease and took medicine all year round, although she was only in her fifties, her hair was gray, her face was full of wrinkles, and she looked like a seventy-year-old person.

She stood up on crutches and said with a smile, "Xiaohua, you're back." Have you eaten? I'll make it for you if you didn't eat it.

Li Xiaohua pulled his face, "No need." I'll come back and get my clothes and go back to my mother's house for two days, and I'll think about whether I can live with your son.

After saying that, he went into the courtyard, took out a few of his own changes of clothes and put them in a canvas bag, and then he was about to leave home and go back to his parents' house.

The old woman hurriedly went to pull her, "Xiaohua, don't be like Haozi." He scolded me for a long time last night under the quilt in my room. Forgive him. "

How can it be so easy, if Zhang Hao doesn't come back to apologize to her and take her back. She will never go back. She shook the old woman away.

The old man did not stand firmly, and sat down on the ground.

Li Xiaohua didn't look back, and left without looking back.

Come to your mother's house.

"Xiaohua, what are you doing here? Don't have to go to work today? The mother looked at the suitcase she was carrying.

"I took a leave of absence and came back for two days. Li Xiaohua carried his luggage into the house.

"What's wrong? Quarreled with Zhang Hao?

Li Xiaohua took off the scarf wrapped around his head. I had a fight with Zhang Hao.

"You were hit in the face by Zhang Hao?

"Don't you believe it? Li Xiaohua looked at her mother's suspicious expression and was a little angry.

"It's not that you don't believe it, Zhang Hao is obedient to you. How dare he hit you? Why?

"How did I know, when I came home last night, I had an awkward quarrel and dared to ignore me, and I went to bed without washing my face or feet. I won't let him sleep. He did it to me. "

He came to your house last night and said you told him to come here to see me. By the way, where did you go last night? Is it because of this that he is angry.

Li Xiaohua immediately thought of her private meeting with Director Ma last night.

"What time did he come last night?

"Around seven o'clock. After knowing that you didn't come, I left the house without even entering.

Li Xiaohua counted the time.

It was also that time when she came out of the rental house. She suddenly remembered that when she first came out, a flashlight flashed across her face. Could it be that the person with the flashlight is Zhang Hao?

Patronized and angry last night, she didn't care if Zhang Hao had a flashlight in his hand.

asked his mother, "Mom, did Zhang Hao bring a flashlight when he came to our house yesterday?"

"No, empty-handed. I saw that it was too dark outside, so I brought him a flashlight.

Li Xiaohua began to get nervous. Could it be that Zhang Hao really found out about her affair with Director Ma?

"Xiaohua, are you okay? Why is your face so ugly?

"It's fine. What can I do?

Li Xiaohua sat down on the sofa a little decadently. Now that I think about it, Zhang Hao has nothing to say to her except that he has no money. If he doesn't live with him, he will still be a little uncomfortable.

But after thinking about it again, he didn't catch the adulterer in bed, and she couldn't convict him if she didn't admit it.

Spend two days at his mother's house to see what his attitude is.

......

Xia Qingqing sat on the rocking chair in the space for a long time, and she didn't think of a perfect way.

Ahri and Ahhua are also worried.

"Dang dang dang dang " came a knock on the door.

I heard my grandmother's voice, "Qingqing, get up." It's nine o'clock now, and I'll go to bed after eating.

Xia Qingqing said to Ahri: "Grandma called me, I'm going out." After saying that

, the person went out of the space.

She walked to the door and pulled the deadbolt to open the door, and said with a smile, "Grandma, I'm already up." "

Let's go, let's eat." Look at what I've made for you. Grandma pulled her with a smile on her face.

"Milk, are you cooking me a small pot of rice again?

"You're sure to like today's meal. "Grandma looked mysterious.

Xia Qingqing followed her to the hall. I saw a large plate of gnocchi.

It is to chop green vegetables or wild vegetables, mix them with fine cornmeal, and add an appropriate amount of water, salt, and monosodium glutamate. and form into a dough. Then steam in a pot and eat.

"Isn't this a wild vegetable dumpling? Xia Qingqing walked to the table and sat down.

"It's a wild vegetable dumpling, you can try one and see if it's delicious. Grandma smiled and handed the chopsticks to her.

Xia Qingqing took the chopsticks with a smile and put one in her mouth. I took a bite of the fragrant broth that flowed from the inside, and there were grains of minced meat in it.

"Ah, it's delicious. Grandma, why did you remember to put minced meat in the dumplings? It's a perfect pairing. Milk, you eat one too. After saying that, he took one and sent it to his grandmother's mouth.

Grandma opened her mouth to catch it, then took it with her hand and ate it, "When I was making vegetable dumplings, I thought to myself, I haven't eaten dumplings for a long time." Then on a whim, I chopped the pork at home into a meat filling and wrapped it in a vegetable dumpling. I didn't expect it to taste better than dumplings and buns. "

Milk, you eat another one. Xia Qingqing gave another one to her grandmother.

Grandma put it back in the bowl. "I've had breakfast. This is specially made for you to eat. There are no wild vegetables at home, and when you finish eating, I will go to the back mountain to dig some wild vegetables and come back. Do more and try it when the country comes back in the evening. "

Xia Qingqing doesn't eat anything for her grandmother.

She had to eat the vegetable dumplings in the bowl by herself, and there were ten in a big bowl, but she didn't eat enough. I drank another bowl of porridge, and that's pretty much it.

Grandma saw that she had finished eating, and said with a smile: "Qingqing, have you felt unwell recently?"

"No, I don't. I can eat and sleep, and I'm still fat.

"Then what time did you come for your menstrual period?"

Xia Qingqing immediately understood what her grandmother meant. smiled and said, "I've never been allowed." Sometimes it's postponed, sometimes it's early. It came on the 1st last month. It's been two days. I'll see in two days, and if I don't come, I'll go to the hospital to see if I'm pregnant.

"I was discussing your recent changes with Wei Guo this morning, based on my experience of having two children. You seem to be pregnant.

"But I didn't feel anything. "In the last life, the child she was carrying had she vomited for two months.

"Not everybody has to feel it. Why don't I go to the hospital with you today?。 See if you're really pregnant.

Xia Qingqing also wanted to know, "Let's go after noon." If you go now, it will take a long time to come and go. Wei Guo came back with no food.

"That's what I thought, too. Let's go in the afternoon. Grandma said with a smile.

"Don't tell Wei Guo in advance when you go to the hospital, if you don't get pregnant, he will be disappointed. Xia Qingqing said.

"Okay, I'll listen to you. If he's pregnant, we'll surprise him.

After

eating, she and her grandmother went to the back mountain to dig a basket of wild vegetables. When I came back, I started making dumplings.

Xia Qingqing washed and chopped the wild vegetables and kneaded them into a ball with cornmeal. Grandma chopped minced meat.

After wrapping, steam in the pot for 20 minutes, and the dumplings are ready.

Li Weiguo came back from work and happened to eat hot vegetable dumplings.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 232. Chapter 236: Go to the hospital and meet Zhang Hao

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 236 When I went to the hospital and met Zhang Hao

, I waited for Li Weiguo to go to work, and Xia Qingqing and her grandmother went to the hospital in the town for an examination.

She brought a teacup of spiritual spring water and put it in her bag. I followed my grandmother to the hospital.

The hospital is not big, it is a row of brick houses with a courtyard. There are also few doctors and they are not subordinate. In the past, you could see any doctor.

In Xia Qingqing's eyes, it is really simple, and it can't be more simple. In the eyes of my grandmother, this hospital is made of bricks, so it is very classy.

There wasn't much in the hospital, so you could see it when you walked in.

Xia Qingqing found an elderly doctor and walked in and sat down on a stool in front of his desk.

The doctor didn't ask anything, and told her to put her hand on the pulse pillow on the table. Then give her a pulse.

At this time, most of the doctors still took the pulse and had two brushes. It's not like now, I have to take a picture with an instrument. You don't need experience to see a doctor, it all depends on the instrument.

In less than a minute, the doctor gave the answer.

"Congratulations, you're about to add a new piece to your family. Grandma

and Xia Qingqing were very happy to hear it. Grandma said a lot of thanks. The unsmiling doctor also smiled.

"Don't do heavy work for the first three months. Get some rest. "

I see, thank you, doctor. As soon as he

came out of the doctor's office, he bumped into a person and shouted, "Doctor, it's not good." There's something wrong with my mother, go over and take a look. Grandma

saw that she was in danger, so she hurriedly blocked in front of her, and the man who rushed in also braked in time and touched grandma.

He didn't even look at them and rushed straight to the doctor.

"My mother can't breathe, you hurry up and take a look. The doctor's

face changed dramatically, and he stood up and ran after him.

Xia Qingqing saw that this was not Zhang Hao who collected dry goods? Ahri inquired about the news that Zhang Hao's parents were not in good health, and his mother was a medicine basket that took medicine all year round.

What's going on?

"Grandma, let's go over and have a look. Xia Qingqing walked ahead.

Grandma followed her and said, "Qingqing, you walk slowly." "

The hospital is not big, and when I went out, I saw the doctor enter the inpatient ward less than ten meters away.

There were more than a dozen people around the door. Before they could walk over, Zhang Hao, the doctor and two nurses carried the person out on a stretcher and went to the rescue room on the side.

After a while, Zhang Hao walked out of the rescue room with a nervous face. Then the door shut.

He crouched in the corner with his head in his hands against the wall, shedding tears.

Watching the boisterous crowd gathered around to comfort him.

"It's okay, young man. "

Don't be nervous, the doctor is very powerful. He'll get your mother back.

Zhang Hao still squatted in the corner and didn't speak.

"Qingqing, do you know him? Grandma asked curiously.

"I don't know.

"I thought you knew him? This kid seems to be quite filial. A big man burst into tears. Grandma said.

Xia Qingqing also agreed, saying that there was no filial son in front of the bed for a long time, and his mother was sick all the year round, so it was not easy for him to do this.

Since he is so filial, if he bears the charge for Liu Deli and goes to prison, is he not afraid that his parents will not be taken care of.

Suddenly, an idea struck her.

", I'm a little tired. Let's go sit over there for a while.

"Okay. Then let's get there. The

two of them went to the pavilion opposite where they rested and sat down. The sun is good today, and it is very comfortable to bask on people. There is also a small flower bed in front of the pavilion. Although there are no flowers inside, there is a tree planted in the center.

After sitting for a while, the door to the rescue room opened. The doctor walked out of it.

Zhang Hao greeted him and asked about the situation.

The doctor also had a smile on his face, "It's okay, it's rescued." Don't give her steamed buns in the future. She was already weak and had no strength. If you don't pay attention to eating steamed buns, you will be choked.

"I see. Not next time. Thank you, doctor, I can go in now.

"Wait a minute, the nurse will carry her into the room." With that, the man was carried out.

Zhang Hao ran over, "Mother, what's wrong?" His

mother was lying on the bed, her face was pale and she shook her head weakly, "I'm fine."

Xia Qingqing and her grandmother also walked over, met the doctor and asked, "Doctor, what's wrong with his mother?" Looks pretty serious. "

It's old lung disease.

"Is there a cure for this disease?"

"She has been in the past twenty or thirty years, and she can't be cured, and the older she gets, the more serious her condition will become. She fell again at home, and I'm afraid she may not be able to walk on the ground in the future. With that, he went back to the office.

"It's pathetic. It's useless when people get old. If you are paralyzed in bed, you will have to trouble your children to take care of it, and if your daughter-in-law is reasonable, it is okay, but when you encounter that kind of terrible, you really have a dead heart. I was deeply touched.

Xia Qingqing took her arm and said, "Milk, everyone has a life." Everyone has a number of lives for everyone. Everything is predestined and cannot be changed. Let's go back. "

The grandparents and grandchildren came out of the hospital. It's still early, and grandma is going to the supply and marketing cooperative.

The two of them entered the supply and marketing cooperative.

At the non-staple food counter, Xia Qingqing did not see Li Xiaohua. Her old woman didn't see her in the hospital. I heard Ahri say that they had a fight last night, and it was quite a fight.

It seems that these two people are quite stiff.

When they came to the counter, the grandmother saw that there was luncheon meat on the counter, and said happily, "Qingqing, look." This is my favorite luncheon meat. Looks like there's quite a few.

Xia Qingqing also saw it.

The young saleswoman behind the counter knew Xia Qingqing.

After learning from Li Xiaohua's mouth that she was doing speculative trading, he had no good impression of her.

Originally, the supply and marketing cooperatives wanted their employees to serve with a smile. She couldn't laugh.

"Comrade, take out this luncheon meat and show me what it tastes like. Grandma smiled and pointed to the luncheon meat on the counter.

The young salesman took four out of it.

This one is chicken, this one is beef, this one is lamb, this oneIt's fish. There are four models in total. There are also spicy and non-spicy ones in each one.

"Qingqing, buy one of everything today. Grandma said.

"Okay, let's take a box of each one. Xia Qingqing said.

The young salesman looked at her incredulously and said, "Each box is eight." Are you sure?

"Sure. Bring it to me. Xia Qingqing said.

The young salesman found it and put it on the counter.

Xia Qingqing took out a ticket worth twenty-four yuan and gave it to the young salesman. I went to other counters to buy eggs and sugar, and also bought some star anise, fennel, and peppercorns, which made people roll out noodles. When you go home and stir-fry with a little seasoning, the taste will be more delicious.

After shopping for most of the day, my mouth was dry. She drank two sips of spiritual spring water by herself. Poured a lid for grandma.

After drinking, I felt strong all over my body.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 233. Chapter 237: Li Xiaohua came to the door

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 237: Li Xiaohua's grandmother

only let Xia Qingqing take a bag of candy. He carries an egg in one hand and a net bag for luncheon meat in the other.

Together, the two things weigh eight or nine pounds. Grandma held it in her hand and said strangely to Xia Qingqing: "Qingqing, do you say that this egg will be underweighed." Why don't I think these two things weigh much?

"How can something that weighs eight or nine pounds without weight? When we buy things, we also see the scale, and we won't lose two pounds. You give me a try. She knew it was the effect of drinking the spiritual spring water.

She took the egg from her grandmother's hand, "It's about the same weight." Isn't it that I'm pregnant, you're so happy, you feel full of strength. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"I'm really happy. It's a brisk walk. If Wei Guo knew that you were pregnant, how happy would he be? Your grandparents and parents would be happier if they knew. In front of you is the post office, send a telegram to your parents. Tell them the good news.

Xia Qingqing nodded, and the two of them walked into the post office.

She went to the counter to ask for a list and simply wrote two sentences. Tell grandparents, mom and dad that she's pregnant.

Then I counted it, and it was thirty words in total. On the window by the counter was a piece of paper with the words "three cents" written on it. Thirty words is nine cents.

She gave the written slip along with the money to the staff who handled the business.

After finishing the process, I followed my grandmother out of the post office.

The two of them talked as they walked home. When I entered the village, I saw a person sitting at the gate of my house from a distance.

Grandma also saw it and asked her suspiciously, "Who is the person sitting at the door of our house?" "

Because it's a little far away, Xia Qingqing can't tell who it is?

"I can't see clearly, let's go and see. "

There was no one in the village, and the two of them didn't have to say hello. Soon it was at the doorstep.

At this time, Xia Qingqing saw the person clearly.

Li Xiaohua saw them coming, and also stood up and looked at Xia Qingqing with a smile on his face: "I've been waiting for you two for almost an hour?" But it's back. Xia

Qingqing knew her purpose, but grandma didn't. Curious, he asked, "Who are you?" Do we know each other?

"We don't know each other, I know Xia Qingqing. Li Xiaohua said with a smile.

"Really? Are you a young friend? Then sit at home. Grandma smiled and put things down and opened the door.

"No need grandma, I just know her, not friends. You take your stuff home. I went out for a walk with her. Xia Qingqing also gave the candy to her grandmother.

Li Xiaohua had already seen what they were carrying. I only bought the luncheon meat for a few days and ate it, so I went to buy another bag and bought so many eggs. It's been a good day. The money will be more later.

She looked at Li Xiaohua with a smile and said, "Let's go."

Li Xiaohua followed Xia Qingqing to the entrance of the village.

Xia Qingqing spoke first, "You don't stay in the supply and marketing cooperative, what are you doing here?"

"I've been short of money lately, and I'd like to ask you for some money to spend." Li Xiaohua said it as a matter of course.

Xia Qingqing also smiled, "You're not poor and crazy, are you?" Was the head kicked by a donkey or was the head in the water? Why don't I understand what you mean? If you are short of money, ask your parents. Why do you want it from me? I'm not your mom or dad.

Li Xiaohua knew that she could speak, she was mentally prepared before she came, she was here to ask for money, as long as she could get the money, what did it matter if she heard what she said.

"Xia Qingqing, don't tell me these useless things. If you don't come out with the money today. I can't let you eat and walk around.

"Okay, I'll see how you keep me from eating.

Li Xiaohua looked at her smiling appearance and sneered in her heart. When she said why, she wanted to see if she could laugh.

"You are an educated youth who went to the countryside, and you are here to help our peasant brothers in construction. You don't work well and start a speculative business. This is not allowed by policy, don't you know?

If I go to the relevant authorities and report it, you will not only spit out all the money you have earned. You're going to jail. You give me the money, and I'll keep it secret for you. It's a good deal. Li Xiaohua raised his head and raised his eyebrows to look at her.

Xia Qingqing laughed, "What evidence do you have that I do business?" Did you see that?

Li Xiaohua also laughed, "I saw with my own eyes that you sold dry goods to the black market." Even if I don't have evidence, as long as I report you, someone will check you, and they only need to check your evidence, won't they? By the way, I forgot to tell you, my uncle is Director Liu of Kowloon Commune.

"Li Xiaohua, you're scared to death of me. I'm so scared to say it. Xia Qingqing looked at her sarcastically.

"How do you know my name. Li Xiaohua was very surprised, when he quarreled with her that day, he didn't say his name.

"Not only do I know your name, but I also know a lot of things about you. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

Li Xiaohua's face changed, and he stopped and said, "What are you talking about?" Who has something to see in the unsightly?

Xia Qingqing looked around, looked at her again and said with a smile: "You see that there is no one on all sides, of course it is yours."

"Don't talk to me about these things. Let's just say if you're willing to pay for this matter, right? Li Xiaohua didn't want to talk to her, but she didn't expect this Xia Qingqing to be so difficult to handle.

Xia Qingqing's face also fell, "I didn't have anything to do with you." You and Director Ma rented a house in Yuren Lane to around, there is such a thing.

Li Xiaohua never expected that Xia Qingqing would know about this matter. Of course she couldn't admit it.

"You, you are talking nonsense.

"You know whether I'm spreading rumors or not. If I spread this matter to your unit, think about the consequences of you and that Director Ma, you both have to get out of the supply and marketing cooperative. You still want to threaten me, you've found the wrong person. Li

Xiaohua didn't expect this to be the result. His face turned pale and he said, "You, what else do you know?"

"I know a lot, I know all about you. Let me tell you one more thing.

Today I saw your man in the hospital taking your mother-in-law to the hospital. I heard that she fell, and I'm afraid I'll never be able to get out of bed again.

And if you know why Zhang Hao beat you, you should have counted it in your heart. Don't go back and serve your old woman well and win your man's understanding.

Li Xiaohua's face was red and white. It turned out that Zhang Hao really knew about her and Director Ma. This woman is terrible, how can she know everything? At this point, she regretted her impulsiveness a little.

The arrogance is gone. If her affair with Director Ma is exposed, she and Zhang Hao will be finished. The most important thing is that she can't keep her job with Director Ma.

There is no formal job, and the reputation is bad again. How will she survive in the future.

Xia Qingqing knew that she was scared, as long as she was scared. I pinched her myself.

"Go back. "

You, you're not going to tell me about Director Ma, are you?

"It depends on what you do?"

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 234. Chapter 238: Provoking Contradictions

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 238: Provoking Contradictions

: "What do you mean?" Li Xiaohua didn't understand what she meant.

"Nothing interesting? I may have something to ask you to help when the time comes. But you can do it. I'm not going to get your word out until then. Xia Qingqing said.

Li Xiaohua was confused when he heard it, "Are you looking for me for help?" How can I help you?

"You'll know when the time comes. By the way, there's one more piece of news for you. Well, you can go back. Xia Qingqing turned around and left.

Leaving Li Xiaohua confused. I had no choice but to go back.

The more terrifying I thought along the way, when did this Xia Qingqing target herself? Why is she eyeing herself? Could it be that she also wanted to take revenge on herself because she quarreled with her that day?

She must tell Director Ma about this matter, he is smart, let him give him an idea, see what he should do?

Thinking of this, she quickened her pace and walked out of the village, and then walked in the direction of the supply and marketing cooperative.

It's already afternoon, and there are a lot of people in the supply and marketing cooperatives who come to buy things.

Her face, although not fully recovered, is much better.

I went to Director Ma's office through the back door and told him about it.

When Director Ma heard that Li Xiaohua's man knew about them, he was frightened.

This is not a trivial matter, it is a big taboo. Once the news leaks out, he, the director, will not want to sit. I finally got to this position, if I didn't have a job because of this kind of thing. He can repent of dying.

"Xiaohua, you hurry back to appease Zhang Hao. Coaxed him well, now that he knows about our relationship, now his mother also fell to the ground because of it. Now he is facing paralysis and can't get off the ground. He must have been furious. I'm afraid he'll come to the unit. Our relationship must not be exposed. Otherwise, the consequences will be unimaginable. Director Ma said.

Li Xiaohua was a little embarrassed, "How can I appease her, her mother fell because of me." He knows all about my relationship with you, and he can't forgive me. "

No, it won't. He now works for your uncle. Look not at your face, but also at your uncle's face. He won't do anything to you. Whatever you do, shutting him up is what we're going to do now. Director Ma looked very anxious.

"But, don't forget that Xia Qingqing also knows. She also threatened me with something to help me with in the future. She's also a ticking time bomb.

"Leave her alone, she won't be a threat to us for the time being. The most important thing now is not to make your man make trouble. I'm going to keep him down. Xiaohua, you listen to this matter is very serious. No matter what our affairs are, we can't let him be exposed. Not only for me, but for yourself. Do you understand?

Li Xiaohua was nervous by him, "Okay." I'll go back now.

Director

Ma watched Li Xiaohua walk out of the office and took out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe his sweat.

He must not let this incident ruin his great future.

Li Xiaohua came out of the supply and marketing cooperatives and went to the hospital. I inquired with the doctor and soon found the old woman's ward.

As soon as I walked to the door, I met Zhang Hao who came out of it with a basin.

When Zhang Hao saw her, he was angry. Reaching out, he pushed her to the ground and said angrily, "What are you doing here?" Get out of here.

Li Xiaohua thought of Director Ma's explanation to himself, so he had to endure it. Got up from the ground.

People in the hospital cast curious glances.

Li Xiaohua said: "Zhang Hao, don't be like this. I'll take a look at our mom.

"Li Xiaohua, don't be pretending, isn't it you and my mother who can be like this? She can't get off the ground now, it's all your responsibility. I'm not done with you. Zhang Hao said angrily.

"Zhang Hao, I didn't mean to. It was our mother who came to pull me, I was very angry and got rid of her, and I didn't expect the consequences to be so serious.

I know I'm sorry for you, but you're angry about my affair with Director Ma right now. But that's what happened, and I knew I was wrong. Just give me a chance. I promise I won't do it again next time. Li

Xiaohua has been married to him for many years, and she knows Li Xiaohua very well. He has always been a person who is high up and refuses to bow his head, and he will never admit his mistakes. Now I'm apologizing to myself so lowly.

The reason is easy to understand when you think about it.

"It's not impossible to ask me to forgive. You have to do something. I'll forgive you. Zhang Hao said.

"You say, if only I can do it. I'm going to do it. "

You wrote to report the guy surnamed Ma, saying that she was playing hooligans on you and preying on you. Pull him down from the position of director of the supply and marketing cooperative. Did you do it? I acted like nothing had happened. What were we like before, and what will we be like in the future. I'll forget all about these unpleasant things. "

How could Li Xiaohua do this. She pulled Director Ma off the stage, can she continue to stay in the unit? Zhang Hao gave her a dead end.

"No, if I report him, I'll ruin him too.

A sneer appeared on Zhang Hao's face, "No, you can go back." If you don't report him, I won't let him go. Think for yourself.

"Zhang Hao, aren't you forcing me? I've confessed my mistakes to you, why can't you forgive me? Have you forgotten that you didn't have a penny at the beginning, and I married you without hesitation despite the opposition of everyone in my family...

Before

Li Xiaohua's words were finished, Zhang Hao cut off the words for her, "Stop, my ears are calloused when I hear these words." It's all in the past, and now it's you sleeping with someone else. On the other hand, you want me to forgive. On the other hand, they also want to protect the man surnamed Ma. Do you think I'm stupid? Can't see anything?

Li Xiaohua was silent, and asked her to report Director Ma, but she couldn't do it.

"Zhang Hao, I didn't protect him. If I report him, my own reputation will be ruined, and why will I continue to work in the supply and marketing cooperative. I beg you, just act as if it didn't happen. In the future, I will have a good time with you, what do you want me to do, what do I do? Okay? She stepped forward and grabbed Zhang Hao's arm and prayed.

Zhang Hao shook her off again, "No, if you still want to live with me, just do as I say." I don't want to, and I'm not reluctant. Anyway, I won't let go of that surnamed Ma. It's up to you to do it yourself. After saying that, he splashed the water in the basin, and then entered the ward, and closed the door with a "bang".

Li Xiaohua knew that there was no room for negotiation in this matter. If she wants to shut up Zhang Hao, she is incapable.

I had to go back and go to the supply and marketing cooperatives to find Director Ma.

Director Ma has been panicking since Li Xiaohua came out of this door. I don't know if she will get Zhang Hao done. What if I can't do it?

After thinking about it, I thought of Liu Deli. If Li Xiaohua really can't handle Zhang Hao. He could only go to Liu Deli to help him solve this matter.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 235. Chapter 239: Xia Qingqing's Plan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 239: Xia Qingqing's Plan

When Li Xiaohua came back from the hospital, it was not too early. The supply and marketing cooperatives are also about to get off work.

When she hurried to arrive, the supply and marketing cooperatives had already left work.

Director Ma went home, and she couldn't go to his house to find him. I had to go back to my parents' house. When I go to work tomorrow morning, I will tell Director Ma about it.

......

After Li Xiaohua left, Xia Qingqing also returned home.

"Who's that girl? Grandma asked.

"It was the salesperson who quarreled with me last time when I bought luncheon meat at the supply and marketing cooperative. Xia Qingqing explained.

"Ah, what did she come to you for? Grandma asked suspiciously.

"You want to blackmail me and ask me for money.

"Ah, I can't see it. Why would she want to blackmail you?

"She saw that I often went shopping and thought I was rich. Just find someone to investigate me. I went to the black market two days ago and inquired about the price of buying dry goods, and she found out and thought I was doing business. Just use this excuse to ask me for hush money. "She sells dry goods, and my grandmother doesn't know it. So when she explained, she concealed the fact that she was selling dry goods. and the fact that the person who bought the dry goods was Li Xiaohua's man.

"Tut-tut, how can there be such a shameless person. Looking at a young and beautiful person, it's really tasteless. Qingqing, she doesn't know about the sale of prey by Wei Guo, right? Grandma asked worriedly.

"I don't know.

"It's good if I don't know. Why did you send her away?

"Without any evidence, you dare to come and ask me for hush money." I scolded her from start to finish. And she went back. Grandma

shook her head, "This woman is really brainless, she dares to come over and blackmail like this." You're right. If I'm in front of her, I'll give her a big mouth. She won't come back again.

"No, if she dares to come, I'll send her to the police station and sue her for blackmail." "

Well, that's it. It is safest to go to the police in case of trouble. Grandma nodded approvingly.

"After running all afternoon today, you go back to your room to rest. What would you like to eat? Grandma will do it for you.

"I'm not hungry grandma, I ate so many vegetable dumplings at noon. You also go back to your room to rest. When Weiguo comes back, let's eat together. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"Well, okay. Grandma helped you in. Grandma took Xia Qingqing's arm and led her to the room.

Xia Qingqing was helpless, "Milk, I've only been a month." I didn't feel like I was so nervous. "

No, this is our first child, can you not be nervous? Grandma

came to the house with her, looked at her lying on the bed, and then smiled reassuringly and said, "Close your eyes and sleep." I'm leaving. "

Milk, you go to sleep too." "

Okay, I'll close the door for you and be quiet. He closed the door with a smile on his face.

Xia Qingqing couldn't sleep at all. Originally, her plan was to make them civil strife, but Liu Deli finally showed his feet. God is helping her, so Li Xiaohua found it herself.

She couldn't go back and do nothing. The first thing to do is to tell her concubine Director Ma. Director Ma knew that his affair with Li Xiaohua was known to Zhang Hao, and he would definitely let Li Xiaohua settle Zhang Hao.

Zhang Hao was betrayed by Li Xiaohua and gave him a big green hat. It's a man who can't accept it. Her mother, because of Li Xiaohua, is now lying in bed and unable to get off the ground because of Li Xiaohua's condition. Zhang Hao couldn't swallow this breath.

He will not forgive Li Xiaohua. Even if he can forgive Li Xiaohua for various reasons. Li Xiaohua's concubine, he will never let him have a good time. Going to the unit to expose and pull Director Ma down is the best means of revenge. Any man with a little bit of blood will do that.

If Director Ma knew that Zhang Hao wanted to expose him. He's certainly not going to sit still. He would seek out his old classmate and partner Liu Deli and let Liu Deli mediate.

If Liu Deli helps Director Ma, Zhang Hao will definitely be unhappy in his heart, and he will have opinions on Liu Deli. The deal between them can change.

If Liu Deli doesn't help. Director Ma, who jumped over the wall in a hurry, would threaten to cooperate between them, and when he stepped down from the director's seat, he would pull Liu Deli as well. Liu Deli must obey Director Ma, and in the end, Liu Deli must help Director Ma.

The contradiction between them was ignited. If this continues, the show begins. And then she does something from it. Liu Deli wants to escape from this game and has no chance. All the violations of discipline he have done will be revealed to the world. Bear the consequences, pay for everything he does.

She just needs to wait and see what happens, and if nothing else, the direction of development will follow the steps she imagined. When it's time for her to make a move, it's okay to shoot.

But if you want to do this well, Ahri is a clever little ghost.

She got up and bolted the door. Then it went into space. I saw that there was an extra crib made of wood in the yard.

Ah Hua squatted in the bed, and Ahri stood aside and shook and shook.

Seeing her come in, Ahri didn't jump directly into her arms as before, but walked up to her, "Master, you have a baby." This is the little bed that Ah Hua and I prepared for my future little master. Later you put it in the space. I'll take care of it with Ah Hua.

Xia Qingqing was very moved, bent down and hugged it in his arms, and stroked its back, "Ahri, you also know?"

"Of course, how could I not know such an important thing. Ahri was very well-behaved in her arms, unlike the one who used to jump into her arms and rub around.

She carried it to the chaise longue and sat down, meeting its blue eyes, "Ahri, thank you." I feel very blessed to have you.

Ahri's head rubbed lightly against her, "Ahri is also very happy to have a master." The

scene is a bit sensational, Ah Hua can't watch it. He also fluttered his wings and flew over and landed on the handle of the chair. Cooing looked at the one person and one fox hugging each other.

Ahri smiled and said, "Master, look at Ah Hua, it also wants to join in." After speaking, he hugged Ah Hua in his arms. Xia Qingqing hugged Ahri, and Ahri held Ahri in his arms. It's a heartwarming scene.

Xia Qingqing remembered the purpose of the space, so he said to Ahri: "Ahri, I have thought of a way to let Liu Deli Fufa." But I need your help.

"Master, have you thought of a way? Ahri's eyes lit up.

Xia Qingqing told Ahri about her plan.

"Master, you never let me down. You say, what do you want me to do? Ahri asked curiously.

"It's said that plans can't keep up with changes. If they don't go according to my plan, you will watch over them. We can correct it in time. Anyway, the final purpose is to let Liu Deli show his original form.

"Okay, I'll leave that to me. Ahri will definitely do it properly. Let Liu Deli's big moth pay.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 236. Chapter 240: Announcing the Good News

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 240: Announcing the Good News

, Xia Qingqing arranged things. Ahri went to work.

She went to put away the dried red peppers and eggplants in the yard. Then walk out of the yard.

As you walk, you can look at the mountains and the pigs and sheep on the farm.

The aquatic plants in the space are abundant, and they have grown very fat. If you sell it, it's a lot of money.

She is now pregnant, and thinking about her current life, she has infinite satisfaction in her heart.

Walk around the space for a while, and then go out of the space.

......

Xia Qingqing's pregnancy is a major event for their Li family. After many years, this family is finally going to add people. There's nothing more pleasing than that.

The old lady came out of Xia Qingqing's house and did not go to rest, but went to her man's grave in the back mountain and told the old man that their Li family had a queen.

also hopes that he will have a spirit in the sky to protect Xia Qingqing and the child in her belly, this is the hope of their family.

With that, she hurried back and started cooking. It's a good day, and she's going to make two more dishes to celebrate.

The staple food was made rice. Boiled a mushroom egg soup. Stir-fried five plates of hot dishes, plus one serving of pickles, a total of six dishes.

It symbolizes that everything must be going well.

The meal was ready, and Xia Qingqing happened to come out of the space.

"Qingqing, you're awake. Come over and try my cooking, is it delicious? Xia

Qingqing just wanted to go with her.

Li Weiguo and Li Dashan entered the door. Li Dashan was called over by Li Weiguo. Let him come over and eat the dumplings he made at noon today.

Grandma was very happy today, "You came back just in time, and I have a great joy to tell you today." Wash your hands and come over for dinner.

Li Weiguo glanced at Xia Qingqing, and Xia Qingqing gave him a smile. He seemed to have guessed what was going on? I was excited.

Li Dashan didn't know, walked to the water tank to scoop water and wash his hands, and asked while washing, "Mother, what's the happy event?" You're so happy.

"Let's come over for dinner." Li

Dashan and Li Weiguo, father and son, walked to the table, and Li Dashan was surprised: "It's so rich!" Mother, tell me what the hell is the happy event. If you don't say that I can't eat steadily.

Li Weiguo sat next to Xia Qingqing, also looked at his grandmother and said, "Milk, just say it." I would like to know too. Grandma

looked at the father and son with a smile and said, "Today I went to the hospital with Qingqing for a check-up, and we Qingqing was pregnant." Our Li family has a queen.

"Really? That's great. Qingqing, I'm going to be a father. Li Weiguo excitedly shook Xia Qingqing's hand.

Xia Qingqing nodded.

Li Dashan was also very happy, "This is indeed a great joy for our Li family." It's time to celebrate. Grandma

smiled and said, "From now on, Qingqing is the key protection object of our family." We all have to serve her as a family. "

Milk, I'm fine. Don't be so nervous. What was it like before? I'm a little scared when you're like this.

"You didn't listen to the doctor, did you? You can't do heavy work for the first three months. When I was pregnant with your father, my mother did the same. Listen to me.

Xia Qingqing had no choice but to agree, "Okay." The food is cold, so let's eat. "

Everyone had a great meal.

After eating, everyone sat together and talked again. The topic came to wheat.

The wheat in other villages of Kowloon Commune has begun to slowly wither from the yellowing of two days ago. The wheat harvest is a foregone conclusion.

Liu Deli saw that things were getting bigger. When the time comes, if he can't pay the public rations, he will inevitably be punished. I thought that the technicians of the agricultural machinery station would have a way to save the wheat, and the wheat could be harvested to some extent, and it would be explained that the harvest was due to pests and diseases.

Now the wheat will definitely not be harvested. There was no way to rescue the wheat seedlings but to eradicate them again. Planting other crops is the only way to save the damage.

But this matter is well known to everyone in all ten miles and eight towns, and it is impossible to hide it. The party secretary came to an emergency meeting, and he made a report in the city.

The day after the party secretary returned from the city, an investigation team was sent down to investigate the cause.

The members of the investigation team did not come here to go through the motions. More than twenty brigades in one commune. There was already a shortage of food, and the harvest was out of harvest at once. If they can't find a reason, they can't explain it.

Li Weiguo was very happy when he heard from the captain Li Yutian that someone had been sent down to investigate. He thinks the real cause will soon be found. Save the losses of the farmers as soon as possible.

Everyone is taking this survey very seriously and is looking forward to the final findings.

It was almost eight o'clock before Li Dashan left to go home. Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo went back to the room to sleep.

Two men got under the covers. Li Weiguo couldn't wait to lift her clothes.

"What are you doing? "

I want to hear if my son is moving. Li Weiguo's ears were pressed against her flat lower abdomen.

Xia Qingqing smiled, "It's only been a month, how can there be movement at the same size as a grain of rice."

"Don't speak, let me feel it."

Xia Qingqing helplessly let him put his ear on his belly.

After a while, she asked, "What did you hear?"

He looked up, "I didn't hear anything."

"I haven't had a baby for a month, of course I can't hear it. Two months later, you will be able to hear it. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"Well, then I'll have to wait another two months. I'm looking forward to it. Li Weiguo stroked her belly.

Xia Qingqing pillowed Li Weiguo's arm. Li Weiguo's hand is not honest when he touches it.

"For the first three months, you can't touch me again. Xia Qingqing said.

Li Weiguo was stunned for a moment, looked down at her and asked, "Why?" "

The doctor said that the fetus was unstable in the first trimester, and it was better not to have intercourse.

"Three months? Isn't it too long? Li Weiguo asked.

"After three months, the child is stable.

Li Weiguo pretended to be helpless and said, "It seems that I am going to be a monk for three months."

Xia Qingqing joked: "Anyway, you're going to work in other places, and I don't know if you find someone to solve it."

Li Weiguo's face sank suddenly, and he said angrily: "What are you talking about? I, Li Weiguo, will not have any women in my life except you.

After saying that, he ignored her angrily.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 237. Chapter 241: Acting Separately

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 241 On the second day of their respective actions

, Li Xiaohua went to the supply and marketing cooperative.

Her face was already healed, and she couldn't see the redness at all.

The young saleswoman saw her coming to work, and after greeting her, she approached her and said, "Sister Li, you didn't come to work yesterday." The girl who quarreled with you and punished you for doing speculation. Yesterday I came to our supply and marketing cooperative. This time she followed an older lady. I heard her call her grandma. She bought eight more canned luncheon meats at our counter. I also bought a lot of things at other counters. Spending money is an eye that doesn't blink. "

Oh. Li Xiaohua is no longer curious.

"What's wrong? Sister Li. Feeling bad today? The young salesman looked at him and asked if she was interested.

"It's okay, I didn't sleep well last night. "Pick up the rag and start wiping the counter.

It's the first thing their salesperson does when they get to work every morning.

The two of them wiped the counter clean, and Li Xiaohua took the basin to wash the rags in the back.

Then all the salespeople of the supply and marketing cooperatives stood in a row and held a simple morning meeting.

Everyone went back to their posts. Li Xiaohua went to Director Ma's office under the pretext of going to the toilet.

Li Xiaohua didn't come to find herself, she had to find her. He didn't sleep all night last night. I don't know if Li Xiaohua has leveled Zhang Hao.

As soon as Li Xiaohua closed the door, Director Ma got up to greet him and asked, "Xiaohua, what's wrong with what you're doing?"

Li Xiaohua shook his head, "Zhang Hao asked me to report you, so that he can forgive me." If I don't report you, he will report you.

Director

Ma's heart was cold, and he paced back and forth in front of the desk with his hands behind his back.

"Looks like I'll have to go to your uncle and ask him to help. Xiaohua, I'll give you a day off today. You go back and look at Zhang Hao, you must not let him find the supply and marketing cooperative. I went to the commune to find Liu Deli. Director Ma looked at Li Xiaohua and said.

Li Xiaohua thought about this is a good idea. Now I can only count on my uncle.

"Okay, I'll go and look at Zhang Hao. You go to my uncle. Maybe he could really listen to his uncle. Li Xiaohua happily agreed.

"Go ahead. Director Ma said.

Li Xiaohua hurriedly went out. I came to the counter, took my bag, put it on my body, and walked out.

The young salesman who was at the counter with her asked strangely, "Sister Li, are you going out?"

Li Xiaohua didn't bother to tell her too much, "I have something to ask for." Thank you for your hard work here. With that, he

left.

The young saleswoman stomped her feet angrily and muttered, "What do you do to take me for taking leave every day?" I do the work of two people by myself, and I don't pay much, why? Isn't it just bullying me for being new? I don't squeak, don't you think I'm a bully? In

a fit of anger, he went to the back to find Director Ma to complain.

As soon as I arrived at Director Ma's office, the door opened. Director Ma walked out of the office with a black leather bag under his arm and a serious face.

Director Ma saw her standing at the door and asked, "Do you have something?" The

young salesperson originally wanted to sue, but seeing Director Ma's unsightly face, she couldn't speak again.

"No, it's fine.

"What's wrong with it?" Hurry back to your work. With that, he left.

She had no choice but to bow her head and return to the counter.

The salesperson at the next counter walked over. She had conflicts and quarrels with Li Xiaohua.

Usually they don't talk to each other. Seeing that Li Xiaohua frequently asked for leave in the past two days, everyone was discussing it in private. She has a good relationship with Director Ma, which is well known.

It is difficult for others to ask for leave. She, Li Xiaohua, asked for an approval. are all rumored that their relationship is not normal. She walked over.

"Li Xiaohua, what does it mean to ask for leave every day? You're the new guy. If I also go to ask for leave, why should you do the work of two people alone, it is too unfair.

It's not me who sows discord. I can't stand it anymore, she just relies on being an old employee and relying on a good relationship with Director Ma, so she squeezes you like this, it's too bullying. The

young salesman felt that he had met a confidant, "I also wanted to ask for leave just now, but I was scolded by the director before I could open my mouth."

"Are you stupid? I don't know if she has a good relationship with Director Ma. If you let Li Xiaohua know that you sue her, she will definitely give you small shoes. I'm glad you didn't say it. Do you know why Li Xiaohua has asked for leave in the past two days?

"I don't know. Yesterday she was wearing a scarf, and I saw that her eyes were a little swollen. "

Surely something unseemly was discovered by his man, and then beaten." You see that Li Xiaohua just left, and Director Ma followed later. Maybe her husband found out that he was wearing a green hat. The

young salesman looked incredulous, "No." Sister Li Xiaohua is so young, Director Ma is an old man. It's still so greasy. How could they?

"What's impossible. Look at Director Ma's rights. Just wait and see, I'm afraid something will happen to these two people. You work well, and slowly everything will be fine. With that, he went back to his work counter.

The young salesman listened to what she said, and felt much more comfortable.

......

Li Xiaohua went to the hospital to find out that Zhang Hao took his mother-in-law home last night.

She came out of the hospital and returned home.

As soon as he entered the door, he was blocked by Zhang Hao, "Have you thought about it?" In

order to stabilize him, let Director Ma have time to find his uncle to do work for Zhang Hao.

"Zhang Hao, you let me in. I'm definitely on your side. It's okay for you to let me report him, can we go in and talk? Li Xiaohua said.

"No, you've betrayed me. I don't trust you anymore. Unless you report the surname Ma for playing hooligan on you. Let him lose his job and you can come back. I'm just going to give you one day today, tomorrow morning if you haven't done it yet. Then I'll go to your unit to expose him. Zhang Hao said.

"Zhang Hao, did you force me to death, and you are happy?

Zhang Hao slammed the door shut. Li Xiaohua, who was left to stand outside, was embarrassed.

Zhang Hao is desperate to get Director Ma down, only one day today, I hope he finds his uncle today and can solve this matter as soon as possible.

......

Director Ma came to the commune non-stop.

There was a gatekeeper at the door who didn't let him in. It is said that there is a leader from above.

He asked the doorman to call Liu Deli.

The doorman disagreed, so he had to take out two catties of food stamps to bribe him.

The doorman took the food stamps, so he reluctantly went to help him pass the word.

"You just told him that Director Ma of the supply and marketing cooperatives was looking for himThere are very important things, and we must meet today.

"Speak beforehand, and I don't care if I bring anything else to me. "

Just bring me with you. Whether he sees me or not, the food stamps will be yours. The

doorman went in with his words and called someone.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 238. Chapter 242: Repentance

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 242 In the office of repentance

, Liu Deli sat behind his desk and smoked. The ashtray on the table was full of cigarette butts.

He's a little nervous right now, and things are turning out unexpectedly.

The people sent down from above arrived yesterday. As soon as I arrived at the place, there was a meeting. The people at the agricultural technology station think that it is the problem of seeds. Finally, start looking at the source of the seeds.

He is responsible for the procurement of seeds. Now that something has happened, he must be the first person to be found. Fortunately, he had already made arrangements and did not rush because of their arrival. They came to him for information, and he was unhurried.

They asked them where the seed came from, and he replied as he had already thought of the answer.

He told them that the seeds were bought at some kind of substation in the provincial capital, two hundred kilometers away from here.

Without a moment's delay, they directly sent someone over there to understand the situation.

The determination to find out the cause is huge.

Although he was prepared, he was still worried about the unexpected.

He took another cigarette from the cigarette case, lit it, and took a puff. I heard a knock at the door. His heart tightened, "Who?" "

Director Liu, I'm a doorman. When he

heard that it was the doorman, he immediately relaxed. He walked to the door and stretched out his hand to pull it open.

"What's the matter?

"Director Liu, there is a director Ma from the supply and marketing cooperatives at the door who came to look for you. Say he has something important to see you.

When Liu Deli heard that it was him, his brows furrowed. I thought, what is he doing here at this critical moment?

"You let him in. "

Okay, I'll let him know right away. The old man smiled and walked away.

Liu Deli returned to his office and emptied the cigarette butts from the ashtray on his desk into the trash.

Sit behind your desk and pretend to read a document.

After a while, he heard a knock on the door, and he said, "Come in."

Director

Ma pushed the door in.

Liu Deli raised his head and said with a smile: "Old classmate, sit." What are you looking for me?

Director

Ma also smiled and sat down across from him. A little embarrassed to say, "It's a bit of a problem." I'm embarrassed to say that it's not a last resort.

"What else are we embarrassed about? You say.

Director

Ma scratched the back of his head, organized his words, and said, "I want to ask you to say good things for me in front of Zhang Hao and let him let me go." "

What do you mean? Liu Deli asked suspiciously.

"I, his affairs with Xiaohua are known to him.

"You and Xiaohua? What's the matter with the two of you? Could it be you—" Liu Deli couldn't believe it.

Director Ma nodded.

Liu Deli stood up and slapped the table.

"You, how could you do such a thing. How old are you? You're going too far.

"I know it's wrong, and it's not because of one person, Xiaohua and I are voluntary. Now Zhang Hao threatens me to go to the unit to expose my relationship with Xiaohua. You also know that once he exposes the two of us, I will definitely not be able to keep my work with her. The job is gone, and my family is going to drink the northwest wind, and there is no way to live. When the time comes, if I accidentally say something I shouldn't say, I can't guarantee whether it will involve you.

When Liu Deli heard that he was threatening himself, he looked at him coldly and said, "You threaten me."

"No, how dare I threaten you. I mean you help me, you help yourself. Liu

Deli didn't expect this kind of thing to come out at this juncture.

He didn't have a choice, and the old horse was not easy to handle. Zhang Hao is relatively simple-minded, and he generally listens to what he says. I had to nod my head in agreement.

"I can help you talk in the middle. If he doesn't listen to me, there's nothing I can do. Liu Deli said.

"No, I can't. I came to you just for a result. You've got to do it for me. "There is no room for what Director Ma said.

Liu Deli was very angry in his heart, and his face also showed disgust for Director Ma, "You are going to eat me."

"No way, I'm also cornered. When this matter is over, I will definitely ask you to drink and make amends to you. Director Ma said.

"You go back first. I'll go to him when I get off work in the evening. Liu Deli said.

"No, he may find the supply and marketing cooperatives at any time. Let's go to him now. The sooner it is resolved, the sooner it is, the sooner it is, the sooner it "

Liu Deli wants to scold people, he has always led others by the nose, and no one has ever dared to lead him by the nose. His own handle was in his hands. He can only admit bad luck.

"Okay, I'll do this as soon as possible. You go back first.

Director

Ma stood up and said with a smile: "Then I will wait for the good news from my old classmates."

Liu Deli didn't even look up at him. He chuckled dryly twice and went out on his own.

Director Ma walked out of the commune easily.

Liu Deli felt as uncomfortable as eating a fly.

I went out in person, bought a little fruit and came to Zhang Hao's house.

Liu Deli's arrival made Zhang Hao feel very strange. It was the first time he had come to his house.

"Uncle, why are you here? Something to do with me? "

I'll come and have a look. Are your parents not at home? "

At home, his uncle came. The old father came out of the house.

"Brother, how is the health of my in-laws? Liu Deli greeted him with a smile.

"That's it. This is your first time back to our house. "

I'm too busy at work to have time.

Zhang Hao knew that Liu Deli must have something to do when he came to him, so he said to his father: "Dad, you go to take care of your mother." I have something to talk about with my uncle.

"Okay, okay, you talk about yours. I'll take care of your mother.

Liu Deli asked Zhang Hao, "Is your mother very sick?" "

I fell yesterday morning. I can't get up.

Liu Deli didn't know what was going on, and asked, "How did you fall?"

Zhang Hao thought about it and told Liu Deli what had happened in the past two days.

After listening to Zhang Hao's angry narration, he didn't know how to speak.

"Xiaohua is too much, how can she do such a thing to be sorry for you? Where did she go? I'm going to scold her well. "

No need uncle. I've followedShe said that if she still wants to talk to me, she will report the guy surnamed Ma. Let him get out of the supply and marketing cooperative.

"She promised you?

"I give her a day to think about it. If there is no reply, I will go to the supply and marketing cooperatives to report him myself.

Liu Deli hurriedly said: "Zhang Hao, don't worry. Can you hear my opinion on this?

"Say it. I listened. "

Zhang Hao, the old horse can't move. We've been doing business with him secretly. If something happens to him, he'll definitely tell you what we do business with him. At that time, I will not be able to keep my position as the head of the commune.

After hearing this, Zhang Hao understood his uncle's true intention. He's speaking for the guy surnamed Ma.

He was willing to take the blame for him. Liu Deli even helped others. What did he think of himself?

He didn't take much advantage of him as an official. The salary of 30 yuan per month is also earned by his own labor.

Why did he take the blame for him and swallow this breath for his official position. In his eyes, he is a pawn who can be sacrificed at any time? For a salary of thirty dollars a month, is it worth it?

Suddenly, he figured out that he trusted Liu Deli too much. If he takes the blame for him, he can't get rid of himself and hurt himself.

Liu Deli looked at him and said, "Things came together." You have to make sacrifices. Don't worry, wait until the wheat seed is over. I'll deal with the guy surnamed Ma for you. Good no good?

Zhang Hao saw it clearly, Liu Deli was still painting a big cake for himself.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 239. Chapter 243: Eight Hundred Dollars

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 243: Eight Hundred Dollars

, He was glad that he had come to his senses. almost became Liu Deli's substitute ghost.

He also had an extra heart, and did not directly refuse Liu Deli, "I'll think about it."

"Zhang Hao, don't you still believe me? I am your uncle, and you are only temporarily wronged in this matter. Don't you believe that your uncle will be angry with you in the future? Zhang

Hao believed it before, but now he doesn't dare to believe it. He had figured it out now that he couldn't be his pawn anymore. He had to plan for himself.

"Uncle, it's not impossible for me to forgive him. He slept with my woman and caused me serious mental damage. It's absolutely impossible to think like this. He wants to compensate me for my mental damage.

Liu Deli was very happy when he heard Zhang Hao agree, "No problem, you should be compensated." How much are you going to want?

"I'm not greedy either, and I won't embarrass you. Let him give me eight hundred dollars. Zhang Hao said.

"Eight hundred yuan is not much, I'll help you with this money. Liu Deli said.

"If it weren't for your face, Uncle would definitely not let him go this time. "

I know. Uncle, thank you for giving me face. It smiled and patted Zhang Hao on the shoulder.

Then he said: "Zhang Hao, now my uncle is on the cusp. Someone has been sent down to investigate the wheat seed. At most, there will be results tomorrow. I can't hide from it. You take it for your uncle first. Don't worry, as long as I'm okay, I'll be able to get you out soon. I'll take care of your parents during your absence, you don't have to worry.

"So fast? "

I came yesterday morning, and I have already explained the seed station where I bought wheat seeds. At noon, I went to the field. As soon as they arrived, they would tell them that no one had bought wheat seeds from them. This lie will be exposed. I'll be back tomorrow morning at the latest. You have to be prepared and do what we have agreed upon. Don't say the wrong thing, you know?

Zhang Hao nodded and said to Liu Deli: "I hope that before they come back, I can get these eight hundred yuan." Zhang Hao said.

"No problem, Uncle will handle this matter for you now. He stood up.

Zhang Hao sent Liu Deli to the gate, and only turned around and went back to the house when he was far away.

......

Liu Deli came out of Zhang Hao's house, went to the supply and marketing cooperative, and met Director Ma.

Director Ma was very happy to see him, smiled and stepped forward to hold his hand, and said kissingly: "Old classmate, did you come to me to settle my business?"

Liu Deli didn't have a smile on his face. He was still worried about Director Ma's threat to him in the morning.

"It's settled.

Director

Ma's happy face was full of wrinkles, "Thank you, old classmate." I apologize to you for those things I said in the morning.

"I'm not done yet. Liu Deli was still expressionless.

Director Ma doesn't care about his attitude, as long as he helps him solve the crisis, he can accept scolding him.

"You say. "

Zhang Hao asked for 800 yuan in spiritual compensation. He acted as if nothing had happened. "

What? Eight hundred bucks? My salary is only 50 yuan a month, and I only earn 600 yuan a year without eating or drinking. The six members of the family are counting on me, how can I have so much spare money. "Director Ma is reluctant to pay this money. Or you can borrow me first. I'll pay you back slowly in the future.

Liu Deli lowered his face, "Old Ma, for the sake of our classmates, I don't want to turn my face with you." You threaten me in the morning, I don't care about you. I've done my best to keep this thing down for you. You don't want to pay a penny, and you have to borrow it from me.

We've been in business for almost three years, and we all know how much money you've earned. You think you can pinch me at will with my handle. Don't forget, we're in the same boat, you reported me for doing business, did you run away?

So, put away your little bit of crooked thoughts. Give 800 dollars to someone. Got the thing done.

Director

Ma smiled awkwardly, "You just can't afford to joke, didn't I tell you about it?" I can really borrow these 800 dollars from you. Don't worry, I'll definitely pay for it. Wait until I get off work and take the money to your house. You help me give it to him, I'm afraid I'll anger him by meeting him.

"Okay. Then you can send it to my house. I'm going back to work first. Liu Deli got up.

Director Ma stood up, "Old classmate, I'll send you."

Liu Deli hurriedly waved his hand, "Forget it." Or don't send it. You go about your work.

......

Liu Deli returned to Zhang Hao's house. I told him that Director Ma had promised to pay 800 yuan.

"When I get off work, he will deliver the money to my house. You can come later and pick it up.

"Okay. I know.

"I'm here to tell you, it's still work time, and I'm going back to work. Liu Deli stood for a while and left.

......

Liu Deli got off work at half past five and arrived home at six o'clock.

Zhang Hao also arrived at six o'clock.

"He hasn't come yet, why are you here so early? Liu Deli let the two of them clash later.

"I'm going to get the money? I thought about it at home, but I still felt that he should give me the money and apologize to me in person.

Liu Deli had no choice but to nod, "Zhang Hao, say it." The two of you must not start a conflict when you meet. Can it be done?

"No problem, I'm here to get the money. Not here to fight.

"That's good. As he spoke, the doorbell rang.

My aunt was about to go over to open the door, but Zhang Hao stopped me, "Auntie, let me come."

Zhang Hao ran over and opened the door.

Director Ma, who was carrying a black leather bag in his hand, was startled and instinctively took two steps back.

"It's okay, come in. I'm not going to hit you. Zhang Hao's face was expressionless.

Director Ma embarrassedly lifted the black-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose and walked in awkwardly.

Liu Deli, who was afraid of an accident, also followed.

"Zhang Hao also just came. Since you two met. It was completely solved at my house. Come on in. Liu Deli said.

The three of them entered the room and sat down on a chair in the living room.

Director Ma took the initiative to take out a large bundle of unity from his bag and put it on the table, "Here are eight hundred yuan, you count."

Liu Deli also said: "Zhang Hao, count it."

"Don't count it yet. Not only did I come to see you today to ask for money, you also owe me an apology.

Director

Ma glanced at Liu Deli.

Liu Deli said: "Lao Ma, you are at fault, and you should apologize." Take this opportunity to solve the problem between the two of you, and you will never owe each other anything from now on.

things are pressing, and it is impossible not to admit mistakes.

He bowed his head and confessed, "I'm sorry."

Zhang Hao picked up the money from the table and counted it one by one, and said, "The money is just right." I took it. In the future, you will continue to maintain a relationship with Li Xiaohua, you are free. Tomorrow I will go and dissolve her marriage. Let's talk, and I'll go back.

Liu Deli also wanted to persuade him that Zhang Hao had already left the yard.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 木系高修从零开始养家 、 [穿越重生] 接盘侠男主[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 我带着十亿物资穿回六零年代 、 [穿越重生] 至尊狂妃我要了 、 [穿越重生] 七零,白富美下乡撩爆纯情糙汉 、 [穿越重生] 穿成团宠千金后人设崩了 、 [穿越重生] 七零全家穿越日常[年代] 、 [穿越重生] 请走剧情,肉文女主! 、 [穿越重生] 全京城都在我这吃瓜 、 [穿越重生] 奶茶店老板娘的还贷日常

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 240. Chapter 244: Caught

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 244 The day after he was arrested

, Liu Deli went to work at the unit and just walked into the office. Before he could sit down at the desk, the assistant Wang in front of the branch secretary came to call him.

"Director Liu, the branch secretary asked me to inform you to go to his office.

Liu Deli was stunned, "Xiao Wang, do you know what the branch secretary is looking for me?" "

The branch secretary didn't say, let you go as soon as possible." He is waiting for you in the office. The assistant finished and left.

Liu Deli almost guessed that it must still be a matter of wheat seeds.

I put the bag on the table and went to the secretary's office.

When I got to the office door, I raised my hand and knocked on the door. After only knocking on the door once, it was opened by the assistant Xiao Wang just now.

Liu Deli walked in.

Xiao Wang went out and closed the door gently.

As soon as he entered the door, Liu Deli was startled. There is more than one branch secretary in it. The people sent down from above are there.

Everyone's eyes were on him.

Liu Deli knew that they had doubted themselves. suppressed the nervousness in his heart, and barely squeezed out a few smiles, "Everyone is here?" When will you come back? How's it going? "

They came back last night. Director Liu sat down and said. Zhishu said.

Liu Deli sat down on an empty chair.

The branch secretary spoke, "Director Liu." The results of the investigation came out. The seed station said that the batch of seeds we bought was not from them at all. They didn't sell the seeds to us. We showed them the receipts and they took out their stamps. These are all fakes. Can you explain where the seeds planted by our Kowloon Commune came from?

Liu Deli looked incredulous, "How can this be?" I don't know.

"How could it be. Did we go on a long trip and come back with nonsense? "Humanity who went out to investigate.

"I didn't mean that.

Everyone's faces were very ugly, and the branch secretary spoke: "Director Liu, things have come to this point. I hope you'll tell me everything you know.

"I really don't know what's going on? I entrusted Zhang Hao to do this. He is the husband of my niece. He is very honest and honest, and it is impossible to lie to me.

"Why would you entrust someone else to be involved in this? Is there no one left in our commune? And why didn't you tell me the truth? The branch secretary was very angry when he heard this.

"Zhang Hao usually collects some dry goods in the black market and does some business to support his family. Their family conditions are not good, although they know that it is not allowed for him to speculate. I saw that they were pitiful, so I didn't care about him. Anyway, the black market has been around in our commune for a long time. It didn't cause much harm to society. I didn't care about him, his business was getting better and better, and the living conditions at home were slowly improving.

When he heard me about wheat seeds, he took the initiative to tell me that wheat seeds in other places have high yields. One acre of land can receive 600 catties, and it is also possible to manage seven or eight hundred catties of one acre of land.

All of them, I was impressed. Out of trust in him, they handed over the matter of buying wheat seeds to him. Could it be that he did something out of it? When

the people in the room heard this, they were in an uproar. They whispered.

"Nonsense. Director Liu, you're too nonsense. How can there be such a seed? You leave such an important matter to others at will. Why don't you check it yourself and let him go by himself? You're so irresponsible. Where is he now? Zhi Shuqi's face turned red.

"His parents are sick and should be at home. The

branch secretary stood up, "Without further ado, this matter must be dealt with by the police."

......

After the meeting ended, Liu Deli sat in his office and smoked. The secretary told him not to go anywhere. He also let his secretary stand at the door of his office.

He had prepared for it, and the worst outcome would be a demote or a demerit. He wasn't worried about being fired. Not to mention the fear of jail time.

Zhang Hao had just washed his parents' clothes, and before he could dry them, he saw two uniformed policemen walking in.

"Are you called Zhang Hao? One of the officers asked.

Zhang Hao nodded a little nervously, "Yes, I'm Zhang Hao." What are you looking for me? "

Come with us to the police station."

At this time, his father also walked out and asked nervously, "What's the matter?" How did the police find the family? "

Uncle, let's find out what he sent out to understand the situation. If he's okay, we'll put him back.

Zhang Hao also guessed what was going on at this time, he couldn't let his parents worry about him, "Dad, I'm fine." Will be back soon. You don't have to worry.

"Are you really okay?" The old father asked again uneasily.

"It's fine. You dry the two pieces of clothing in the basin. I'll go back as soon as I go. With that, he walked away with the police.

When he arrived at the police station, he was taken into the interrogation room.

The police asked about the wheat seeds. They're just coming to a head. Zhang Hao explained everything truthfully.

The police who interrogated him were shocked.

They came out of the interrogation room, and then went to the commune to report the matter to the branch secretary and them truthfully.

After the police left, the branch secretary reported the matter to the Commission for Discipline Inspection.

Soon the Commission for Discipline Inspection came and took Liu Deli away.

Subsequently, Director Ma was also taken away.

Li Xiaohua, who was still working, blushed in fright. The first thing she thought of was that Zhang Hao had sued Director Ma.

When I arrived at home, I learned that Zhang Hao was also taken away by the police. The uncle must have had an accident, and he went to his uncle's house without stopping. I met my aunt.

Her aunt and uncle didn't know anything at home, and when they heard Li Xiaohua say this, they were so frightened that they almost collapsed.

followed Li Xiaohua and the two of them to the commune to find someone.

As soon as they arrived at the gate, the doorman told them about Liu Deli's arrest.

My aunt patronized and cried. Li Xiaohua's mind was a mess.

I took my aunt back to the house.

......

Xia Qingqing sat on the recliner and listened to Ahri's report.

"Master, I really didn't expect things to go so smoothly. We didn't do anything, everything was moving forward according to your ideas. Now Liu Deli and Director Ma have been arrested. The big moth has finally been pulled out. I'm so happy.

"The biggest credit here is you. You're busy watching for me, so I can know how they're doing at home. Whatever you want to eat, I'll treat you. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"Master, I don't want you to be treated. I have one more thing to tell you.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Wood High Cultivation Raising a Family from Scratch , [Crossing Rebirth] Receiver Male Protagonist [Fast Wear] , [Crossing Rebirth] I Wear Back to the Sixties with a Billion Materials , [Crossing Rebirth] Supreme Mad Concubine I Want , [ Crossing Rebirth] Seventy, Bai Fumei went to the countryside to provoke the innocent rough man, [Crossing Rebirth] Dressed as a group of pet daughters, the descendants collapsed, [Crossing Rebirth] Seventy family through daily life [Era], [Crossing Rebirth] Please go to the plot, the heroine of meat! , [Crossing Rebirth] The whole capital is eating melons in my place, [Crossing Rebirth] The daily repayment of the loan of the proprietress of the milk tea shop

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 736 30
Author: Ran Ran An Type: Time Travel Rebirth Status: Completed Introduction: Because her parents divorced, An Ran lived with her grandmother since...
14.5K 130 16
  [Time Travel and Rebirth] " Quick Time Travel to the 1960s and 1970s " Author: Chuan Shan [Completed]   Copywriting:   Meng Hongmei has experienced...
77.8K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
5.8K 72 10
开局一个食堂窗口[美食] 作者:苏香兰色 Not my Story