THE MOON IS OUR SUN

swarnakhid

Kiara has major insecurities about herself from her past incidents. This leads her to believe that nobody wil... Еще

Chapter 1, Kiara
Chapter 2, Josh
Chapter 4, Josh
Chapter 5, Kiara
Chapter 6, Josh

Chapter 3, Kiara

11 0 0
swarnakhid

"Uff! That was something" said Josh as we were drying ourselves up.

I could not help but notice how glorious his body muscles look, water droplets on his body glowing in the sun. His wet brown hair, messy yet so perfect. I wonder...

I snapped out of it when a strong hand landed on my back.

What the hell was I thinking? Drooling over a guy this beautiful. Shut up mind, shut up mind, I'm a pretty ugly thing, oh god stop my mind, forget that there is a guy other than the boys.

"Oh god Krish, I'm still wet, its hurts"

"Oh I'm sorry. But what made you wet though" said Krish.

Everybody starts laughing.

"Haha, great joke Krish" I said sarcastically "Anyways where do you guys wanna go for lunch, because you all are definitely not having what I cooked"

"You got that right Kiara, you need to understand you cook horribly" Neil spoke up.

"Says the one who cannot even boil water" I said when I suddenly lost control and almost tripped over my heels.

"Are you okay?" asked Raghav "you are literally tripping while standing"

" I'm fine really" I said while making my way into the house twisting and turning my legs a little.

"I don't think she is okay" I could hear Neil saying behind me.

"I think she is drunk" said Lara.

"She is not or is she" replied Krish.

"I can still hear you guys, so shut up and dry up" I answered from inside the house.

ᴼ ᴼ ᴼ

"How could you spill soup while literally tasting? Just look at your palm, it's still red" said Krish.

"I I don don't know ow, it jus just happened happened okayyy" I said while we all walked to our car from the restaurant.

"Kiara? Why are you slurring?" asked Neil.

"Noo, I I'm not not"

"Yes, you definitely are" said Akash

"No No" and I bumped into Josh losing my balance.

"Oh my god, oh my god. I'm so sorry Josh. I didn't mean to, I lost balance, oh god sorry" I blabbered.

Oh god why do I have to bump into him? He must be thinking I'm such a mess. God it would have been so much less awkward if Josh wasn't here.

"Honestly it's okay, stop apologising so much" Josh answered.

"Are you drunk Kiara?" asked Raghav.

"Ummm, YES. But it was an accident trust me."

"When did you? I thought we were going clubbing tonight and were supposed to get drunk together" answered Krish.

"God I know. I just accidently dropped an entire bottle of whiskey in my cocktail and I had to taste my own drink. Sooo"

"So?" Krish asked.

"So I had a couple of cups"

"What! Kiara look at you. You are drunk and you drove us here? You gotta be shitting" said Lara.

"I know I'm sorry. It's just that I thought I planned everything and if I'm drunk everything will be ruined and so I tried to act normal and drove us here and didn't tell you guys anything."

Why do I always embarrass myself? And why does it always bother me so much what others think? Okay shut up.

"Honestly" said Krish. "I'll drive pass me the keys"

ᴼ ᴼ ᴼ

Why can't this eyeliner ever be perfect! And my dress it's all crumbled. My hair is a piece of shit. I'm not going tonight.

"EVERYBODY! WE LEAVE IN 5" shouted Raghav.

God he is so loud I could hear it from my room. Literally I have never looked twice in the mirror before hanging out with the boys. Why is it bothering me so much today!

"Can you just zip me up?" said Lara's voice.

I zip her up and gosh she looks perfect in that dress. She is the kind of person who is literally always perfectly dressed for any occasion.

"Aren't you a little overdressed for clubbing?" she said sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny. I'm not going tonight. I literally have nothing good enough for today" I said frustratingly.

"Oh shut up and wear something from mine" she added.

I refused. I can never look good in her clothes. My insecurities are coming up again, today, after 6 months.

ᴼ ᴼ ᴼ

"Lara I just cannot take my eyes of you. You look like a beautiful swan in that white dress" said Akash as Lara and I made our way down.

"Thanks, I guess" added Lara awkwardly.

Neil coughed hard "we should go"

"But where is Josh?" asked Lara

"Here I'm dear lady" Said Josh's voice immediately.

He turns towards me and smiles I immediately look away.

Why would I do that?

Lara pulls him by his hand towards the car and Akash rushes behind them followed by a highly irritated Neil while Raghav and Krish were already waiting in the car. After everybody was out I lock the door and decide to sit next to the driver's seat while all this drama continues in the back.

ᴼ ᴼ ᴼ

I was so right when I decided not to come today. I'm getting bored to death. Everybody is busy in their own stuffs. Krish and Raghav managed to find 'out of their league' kind of hot chicks. Lara was busy with Josh and Akash was busy roaming around her. I don't really want to join those three. Neil is also sitting alone but doesn't seem to be in a good mood so I prefer sitting alone.

"What can I get you Ma'am?" asked the bartender.

"Just a beer please."

He gets me the beer and I sip a lot at once. I look towards Josh and Lara. Both of them looked so good that most of the people were checking them out at least once.

"How dare you do that you slut"

I can hear the bartender shouting at his colleague through the loud music.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" added a female voice.

"Of course you didn't you dumb fat bimbo" said the bartender.

I could feel my blood boiling, my grip tightening. I was breathing heavily.

No not this time. That's none of my business. But-

And there he slapped her.

I threw my beer bottle and grabbed the bartender by his collar across the bar table.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SLAP HER" I shouted, shaking uncontrollably with anger.

"You ugly piece of dog shit, you calling her ugly, slapping her. You're lucky she is not me, I would have fucking killed you."

"HOW DARE YOU SON OF A BITCH"

The music stopped. My voice echoed the entire place.

I leave his collar realising what I've done. I look around and the first thing that comes to my view is the face of Josh again. Everything suddenly starts to blur out. I was on the verge of fainting. The ground beneath me was suddenly slipping away. Everything was silent, only a faint voice calling my name.

"KIARA, KIARA" I heard Krish's voice. He shook my shoulders while calling my name.

I come to my senses. I look at Krish looking worried and without thinking anything I run away from there into the washroom.

I could feel tears coming out of my eyes, and the next moment I was on the floor crying my heart out.

What I said to the bartender, that I would have fought against his insults, I'm not sure if it was true.  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
Royally yours Srinidhi Chava

Любовные романы

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
788K 46K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
256K 29.2K 74
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...