LONG WAY (8th Member BTS FF)

By Dreams047

"we never going to accept her as our member" "whole sky is waiting for me.. how can I stay in dark" "maybe we... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER : 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Episode 34
EPISODE 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 42

67 4 1
By Dreams047

Angel's pov. 

The cold winter breeze is freezing my heart. I can't even feel my trembling breaths anymore.  "Am I rea-lly so ba-d that I de-serve hatred?"  Just one step and then everyone's problem will be solved.

I just have to meet Eomma -appa now.  Every tear coming out of my eyes was giving a feeling of warmth. Those words of his were causing my soul to tremble.  That slap at the end. There is  hatred in his eyes, I will not be able to live with such a breakdown.

"W-why is it al-ways me?" Every pore of my soul is screaming this question. This scattered voice is the mirror of my heart which has lost strength.

"Do I dese-deserve so much ha-te?" I am ready to take a step forward with my eyes closed. those flashbacks start coming infront of my eyes.

"Can I call you Eomma?"

"Princess, never lose your temper."

"Promise me that none of you will take the step that Yoongi took."

"I am a co-ward oppa, your An-gel was we-ak."

"Will you wait for me, my moon?"

AFTER 1 WEEK. 
Author's pov  

"finally, finally, finally I am going to meet my baby , my sugar cube." Jungkook was very excited to meet Angel.  Only an hour had passed since he reached Korea. 

No one seen Angel in a week.  The anger of the members was so much that no one even considered it necessary to check it.  Jhope was caught between the battle of heart and mind.  The only hope was that he had not taken any wrong decision by staying away.

Jungkook reaches BTS house. His phone was off because of the flight.  Jungkook could not talk to Angel this one week.  Whenever they talk, it seemed something lost.

It is 6 o'clock in the morning. There is complete peace in the house.  The sky is still dark due to winter. He enters the house peacefully and decides not to spoil anyone's sleep for some more time. The light in the living hall was on as if someone was awake.  then comes the sound of a door closing softly.

But he ignores all this and goes to his room to freshen up. And puts the phone on charging.

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

"I can't sleep, let's keep an eye on the army for a bit."

#angelinheaven what is this? This hashtag is trending on Twitter.  I look at it with confusion and turn on Instagram.  I was in no mood to watch news so only relax.

As soon as I see the first reel, a smile comes on my face. That's her angelic voice and this guitar. This is probably the reel of V live.

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want

Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it
But I'm only human

I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human
I can take so much
'Til I've had enough
'Cause I'm only human

With every word she said, a kind of websiness was visible in her eyes.  After all, "what happened here without me?"

My heart sank after reading what was written at the bottom of that reel.  Sorry for everything angel' We know we were late in understanding you.

My heart is stopping and I touch the icon of latest news, then door opens by a scared and panic Jhope . " J-Jungkook ang-el"

__________________

"She had set fire to her room.  Had she really become so weak?" Mr Kang questions himself. Or perhaps from those seven members sitting in front of Angel's photo at her funeral. Eva is probably afraid to even come forward.

Not a single tear came out of Jungkook's eyes.  "she was not even weak but some people had made her weak." Hearing Jungkook's words, Yoongi ​​looks at him. There were not many people present here. Mr. kang and bts and Eva.  The eyes of the remaining six were red and swollen but Rainfall was in no mood to stop.

"S-she cried for them, fight for their safety. Such a funny thing", Jungkook speaks with a dry laugh that was a deadly arrow to everyone else.  "Sor-sorry-, before Jimin can finish his words, Jungkook says.

"I want to go back to Busan" He looks at Eva and says.  "Hopefully our new boss will start the process of removing me from the group soon."  Hearing this, everyone's heart breaks further.  "you can't leave us like this."
Namjoon almost begged.

"Here is the Christmas gift for your love, Mr. Kim Tachyung, although Angel was going to give it but perhaps . You all don't give her any chance so here I am"

"Dongsik company, This is Ms Eva's dream for which she worked hard day and night. But she was stupid."

"You are absolutely right Mr Joen." The sound of clicking shoes was echoing in Hall.  "Jinseok" Eva almost speaks in a whisper.  But the voice was strong enough to make others listen.  "Yes Jinseok, Wang Jinseok ,your new ceo."

These words were enough to alert everyone.  "So Mr. Wang, you must also know that I want to leave your company."

"No- No Mr. Jungkook, you can't leave, maybe my dear sister didn't tell you about the agreement, don't worry , I will tell.  It is written in it that none of you can leave the group before the ending, otherwise you will have to pay 3 times what we have paid you so far."

Everyone was shocked to hear this. "You can't do this" Eva comes in front of him and says.  He slowly leans towards Eva's face and looks into her eyes with a creepy smile and whispers. "I can do anything and you know this very well."

"I w-on't let you d-do anything."

"When you have color on your own hands then don't call other's hands dirty sweetie."

Seeing that Jinseok's deep voice was making Eva weak, Taehyung comes between the two.  "A good distance is necessary, Mr. Wang."

"Kim taehyung love of my little sister.  nice to meet you.  I hope there is no distance between you two.  am i right cutie."

"Well this is too much sad that we don't even able to see her face last time. That was 3rd degree burn. She shift to her forest mansion. No one was there to save her. So sad. RIP our angel" his words are making Eva's body shiver.

"We know that you don't need to make us remember now you can leave from here and give us some private space" Jimin says, he understands that there is something wrong between Jinseok and Eva.

"You should talk a little nicely darling" Jinseok says with a weird look which makes Jimin a little uncomfortable.  "Damn how hot he is, Mr. Park's beauty is not lie"

---------------------------

Jungkook was sitting in his room unable to control his anger.  So he came here.  "You liked the open sky very much, also loves winters but look at the cool breeze, now it is making me shiver. I am alone now.  hate you? hehe How to say this, I have started hating myself but I am not able to hate you."

He was about to go home when he gets a call from the hospital, hearing which he immediately runs towards the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 19.5K 59
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐘/𝐍 - 𝐁𝐓𝐒 8𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 [ ] "The shining starlight in the deepest night" Join Shin Y/N, also known as The Diamond Maknae, in her...
503 142 41
"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me, where am I? Are you guys are some sort of aliens who kidnapped me? Tell me!" A completely differe...
616K 20.2K 105
| ♤ | ♡ | ◇ | ♧ | || A girl has jumped onto stage shooting to save popular Idol. || | Recently The idol group have been reciving a lot of hate, after...
120K 3.8K 20
Moon or Y/n. She used to be Y/n but the fate made her change herself, change her name and now she is Moon. ??- The one who killed Bambam is...... �...