๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ...

Par Siya_Shyjesh

Izuku became a vigilante after he lost his mother in an accident. Staging his death and leaving the bakugo's... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 20

366 12 19
Par Siya_Shyjesh

(A/N- Heyy guys! I am back again with another chapter! I have a few friends of mine who are here in Wattpad and have started to write books as well so if you could, please do go to their account and read their books. If possible, please do follow them. These are their profiles: BitterAngel_22, Xx_StoryCreator_xX,  XxparallelworldxX and DhyshnaRanjith. These are my friends and one of them is also my brother as well. You guys know the drill so I hope you guys enjoy the chapter, now let's begin^^)

-The First Day of UA-

-Aizawa POV-

Today is the first day of class and I am in the staffroom sipping coffee at my desk. I look up as Zashi walks up to me and leans on my desk.

"Hey Sho, Are you ready to meet your new class?"

"This batch is a bit more promising than the last one. The Entrance exam has seemed to prove that."

"Oh That's good. I still can't believe that 2 students have managed to break the highest records in UA history. One of them also got full marks in the writing exam."

"That is true. The highest score in the records is the one made by All Might himself and it has been beaten by 2 students. This year's batch seems to have more potential than the last time's batch."

"Yup. Also, I have to go to my class now. Bye Sho!"

I shake my head and throw my empty cup away then head to class 1A. Let's see how long this will take.

-3rd POV-

The students in Class 1A are busy introducing themselves to each other and it is a total chaos. A certain blonde placing his legs on the table while a bluehead with glasses moves his arms like a robot and lectures him about damage of property.

(A/N- I am literally laughing my head off after seeing this again after so long......🤣🤣)

Everyone is startled when they hear a voice at the teacher's desk. They see something on the floor that looks like a yellow caterpillar get up and they see a face. They run to their places and get seated.

"It took you all 8 seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that."

He looks around and sighs.

"I am Shota Aizawa. I am going to be your homeroom teacher this year. Now, go grab your gym uniforms and change in the locker rooms. We will be heading to the field."

Everyone gets up and takes a uniform for themselves before they head to the locker rooms and change.

-Katsuki POV-

I go to the locker room and remove my shirt and place it in my locker. I put on my gym uniform and then head to the field. I see the old hobo already in the field and he greets me with a nod. I look around and notice the blackhead from the entrance exam. Just then, the redhead who had talked to me in the morning comes into the field and walks up to me.

"Hey Bakubro! What's up?"

"What do you want Shitty hair?"

"Hey! my hair is not shitty!"

"Whatever Shitty hair."

Once everyone has reached the field, the hobo clears his throat and grabs everyone's attention.

"Okay, Now that all of you are here, we will be doing a quirk assessment."

A bluehead with glasses, who I had seen in the entrance exam, raises his hand.

"Sorry to interrupt Aizawa-Sensei but don't we have to attend the Orientation in the Auditorium?"

"Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit."

Everyone gasps and then nods. Aizawa-Sensei looks around before he continues.

"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives. But you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn."

He pauses and looks around before he sets his eyes on the blackhead.

"Akuna, you managed to get the highest points in the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?"

"40 meters I think?"

"Okay then, try doing it with your Quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle."

"okay."

Akuna takes the ball from him and stays still. I look at him and wonder what he is doing when suddenly, he raises his hand with the ball, arches back and throws the ball. The ball goes high up and soon not even seen above.

Everyone looks at the device and it shows.....720 meters! What the fuck is his quirk!? Everyone starts to stare at him in awe as he smiles.

"So there is going to be eight tests and each one of you will be doing them all. Whoever comes in last is going to be expelled."

Everyone had a different response and it was starting to annoy me.

"No Fair."

"Yeah!"

"That looks like fun! I wanna go!"

Suddenly, Akuna stops smiling. He looks at us with a glare that gave everyone the shivers along their spine. Aizawa-Sensei looked fine but we could tell that he was also surprised about the sudden mood change.

"So this looks fun, huh?"

Everyone gasps and looks at him in fear.

"You think it's all gonna be games and play time? You think being a hero is getting money and signing autographs? Oh hell no! That is just the surface of it. There is going to be many obstacles on your way of being a hero and you will have to overcome it. You think this is not fair? Life was never fair."

Everyone looks at each other before a purple head with purple balls in his head steps up and looks at Akuna.

"But it is only the first day and it is not fair to make us do all this!"

Akuna looks at him and then smiles darkly and chuckles.

"Oh, and you think natural disasters are? Or power‐hungry villains? Hm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No, the world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to try to combat that unfairness. If you wanna be a pro, you're gonna have to push yourself past your limits. Nothing is going to be handed to you in a silver plate. You have to go for it yourself. For all we know, anything can happen. So, if you are only here for fun then you might as well leave because there are many out there who would work hard to become a hero and use this chance to the fullest."

Everyone looked at him in surprise, Heck! Even Aizawa-Sensei looks stunned by his speech. Our Sensei nods at him and slowly claps his hand.

"I see that there is someone who understands the many hardships of being a hero. I hope you all will learn from this. Now, let's begin the tests. You all are going to do the same test which Akuna did just now."

Soon, we were doing just that. My farthest distance throw with a softball in junior high was 67 meters and now it is 705.2 meters. I guess I have some competition now. I am going to fucking show everyone that I am gong to be the number 1 hero.

-Time Skip-

-Kirishima POV-

Our class got over and now it is break. I head to the cafeteria along with a 2 other guys named Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari. Sero has a tape quirk while Denki has a lightning quirk. We are talking about how the classes were when I spot Bakubro in the cafeteria, sitting alone at a table.

"Hey guys, Let's grab our food and sit with Bakubro. He is alone as well."

"Sure Kiri, now come on, I am starving."

We grab our food and head to the table where Bakubro is sitting.

"Hey Bakubro! Can we join you?"

"Who is 'we'?"

"Oh, right! This is Sero and the one with yellow hair is Denki." I say while pointing them out respectively.

"Whatever."

I sit down next to Bakugo while the other 2 sit opposite of us. We start eating and talking to one another while I look at Bakugo, who has his eyes closed, deep in thought. He really does look good with his spiky hair and those muscles of his which I saw during gym class. I look away as I feel my heart flutter in my chest. What is going on? I continue to eat and forget about it.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I hear Bakubro call me.

"Come on Shitty Hair, We are going to be fucking late! There is only 10 minutes left for class to start."

"Okay Bakubro!"

We throw away the waste, clean up and then run back to class. We make it with 5 minutes to spare. We all join together in Bakubro's desk when a girl with pink hair comes up to us.

"Hey, I am Mina Ashido! Could I join you guys?"

"Sure, I am Denki and this is Sero, the redhead is Kirishima and the blonde is Bakugo."

"Nice to meet you guys!"

We talk for sometime before the bell rings and then we head back to our desks. The teacher comes in and starts to teach. I give side glances at Bakubro before I catch myself and concentrate in class.

-Time Skip- (A/N- Sorry....TT)

Class gets over and we have 10 minutes before the next teacher comes. I was about to head to Bakubro's desk when Mina comes up to me.

"Hey Mina!"

"Hey Kiri! I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

She looks around and then whispers to me,

"Do you have a crush on Bakugo?"

"W-what? No, I don't."

"Are you sure? I know someone is in love when I see one."

"No I am not Mina."

"Then explain why you kept looking at him during class? Don't worry I saw that."

I keep silent, not knowing what to say. Do I really have a crush on him? It is just our first day here. Is that why my heart feels weird when he is around?

"You love him, don't you Kiri?"

"I-I think I do. Please don't tell anyone yet okay?"

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

She winks at me and then gives me a hug. I hug her back and then we both head to Bakubro's desk. We talk about random topics when suddenly, we hear a booming voice at the door.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO."

"ALL MIGHT!" Some of my classmates scream as he gets in.

I hear whispers around the classroom as All might gets inside the classroom.

"I can't believe he is here!"

"He is a teacher in UA!?"

"This is so cool!"

All Might motions us to sit down and then he speaks.

"Welcome to the most important class in UA high. Here, you will learn the basics of being a Pro and what it means to fight in the name of good. Today's lesson will not have any combat but one of the keys of being a hero is looking good!"

"Ooh!"

"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started."

"Costumes!"

"If you need to make any adjustments, you can tell your homeroom teacher. In our next class, we will be doing combat training so be prepared."

"Okay All Might!"

-Time Skip- (A/N- I am just in a recovering state since I was sick last week so please forgive me for all these time skips...TT)

-Katsuki POV-

It is finally the time to go back home. I pack my bag and head outside and out of the gates of UA. Today has been a hell of a day and I have homework as well.

I reach home and go upstairs to take a shower before I start to do my homework.

1 hour later, I finish my homework and lay down on my bed. Weird, Izu hasn't called or come over today. He must be busy. It won't hurt to give him a call though.

I pick up my phone before I realize that I don't even have his number. He had changed it so now all I could do is wait for him to come. I sigh and then start scrolling through Instagram, when suddenly, I see a familiar name come up. Akuna Shinto.

I open his account and scroll through it before I realize that he is already following me. I guess he already knew me then. I follow him back and then continue scrolling until I hear the old hag call me for dinner.

"KATSUKI! COME DOWN FOR DINNER!"

"YEA COMING OLD HAG!"

I get up and head downstairs to have dinner. My dad was also down as well and we three had dinner.

"Katsuki, Where is Izuku today?"

"I don't know old hag. I don't even have his number."

"Seriously!? You guys are literally dating and you still don't have his number!?"

"No, He changed his number and I don't even have his new number."

"Oh and Masaru?"

"Yea?"

"You owe me 30$, remember?"

"Oh right, you both won the bet."

"What bet are you two fucking talking about?"

"Do we tell him Mitsuki?"

"Hell yeah!"

"What the fuck is this bet!?"

"So I had bet that you two will be dating each other when you are 16 for 30$ while Masaru had bet that you guys will be dating when you are 20. Obviously, I won the bet."

"You guys made a fucking bet about that!? What the fuck!?"

"Yup."

"Whatever Old hag."

The dinner goes on like that and soon, we all head to bed. I stay awake in bed, wondering why Izuku did not come over today and then drift off to asleep.

(A/N- Heyy guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I was a bit sick last week and still recovering now but I did so want to update this book. Thankfully, I had already written half of this chapter last week before I got sick so I was able to complete the rest today. Also, please do follow the profiles mentioned above and thank you guys for the support that you have given me^^ Hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe!)

(2452 Words)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

123K 3.9K 55
Izuku is grateful to be trading his life full of pain and abuse for one of love and support, but with this comes plenty of new challenges. From overp...
180K 6.6K 52
Izuku Midoriya disappeared at age thirteen without a trace. Years later and case forgotten, the League of Villains take center stage as the biggest t...
37.6K 758 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
274K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...